Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Newest Iowa Poll has Hillary at +43

I guess they aren't [italic]feelin' the Bern[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2020 7:01 AM

by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2015 11:15 PM

alright alright alright Hillary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2015 6:53 AM

Something that is interesting is that in polls that does not include Biden, HRC numbers are significantly higher than polls that includes Biden. In other words, in polls that include Biden, HRC's lead against Bernie is less significant. When Biden is excluded, it's an almost 7-9 point jump. Next time you see a poll released, look for whether Biden is included/exclude. Those who are inclined to vote for Biden will choose HRC as their second choice -- not Bernie or O'Malley.

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2015 7:35 AM

Great! Go Hillary!

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2015 9:59 AM

Biden = Sarah Palin to mainstream America. He's seen as a dope.

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2015 5:32 PM

Hillary will not be the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2015 5:57 PM

And Hillary =Nixon to most mainstream progressives. She's seen as a lying crook.

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2015 5:59 PM

Really R7? I'm a politically active progressive Democrat with pretty close ties to leadership of the DNC and your statement is horse shit.

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2015 6:17 PM

Clintonite spin. The polls were taken substantially before the report and don't reflect current attitudes.

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2015 6:45 PM

R7, what exactly has Hillary lied about? What is she a crook about?

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2015 6:56 PM

On her way to the WH.

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2015 7:02 PM

Clinton has lied about everything, from claiming she babysat the children of migrant workers when their parents were in the field, to meeting MLKing, to...you name it, she's lied about it.

by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2015 7:09 PM

ALL politicians lie including the "great savior of humanity" Bernie Sanders. Get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2015 7:29 PM

Of course not. He's an old, straight white man who loves guns.

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2015 7:46 PM

The anti-Hillary loon is already in this thread, and is being ignored at an astronomical rate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2015 7:47 PM

R12, I quickly found several links stating that HRC did indeed meet MLK.

Would you please provide the links stating otherwise?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2015 7:58 PM

I wasn't going to vote in the primary but all this anti-Hillary crap has changed my mind. Thank you Bernie fanatics who make up shit.

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2015 8:02 PM

and on her way to Capital HILL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2015 2:30 AM

Didn't she end up beating him by like .5% in the Iowa caucus? I wonder why Iowa residents didn't do what the poll result told them to do...

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2020 7:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!