Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queerty is kind of pushing it with this headline:

"Colton Haynes Is Twice The Fun, Hugh Jackman Picked Up A New Trick"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 12:02 PM

I'm more focused on my favorite Chloe Sevigny impersonator

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2015 8:53 AM

I'm sorry Queerty hasn't been interesting since they refused to take down the photos of Matt Bomer kissing his old boyfriend back in 2009.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2015 1:07 PM

[quote]I'm sorry Queerty hasn't been interesting since they refused to take down the photos of Matt Bomer kissing his old boyfriend back in 2009.

WTF? Simon is that you? Why the fuck should they have bent over for Bomer? The photos were out there and they had every right to post them.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2015 1:29 PM

Of course they had every right to post them, that's why I praised them for not taking them down when he asked them, you freaking dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2015 1:34 PM

Queerty hasn't been interesting since they defended Michael Lucas' argument for pedophilia as an orientation.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2015 1:35 PM

Queerty was never interesting.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2015 1:40 PM

LOL R4, calm down -- the way you worded R2 made it sound like you were angry at them for their decision.

What you meant to say was that was the last time they were interesting, and since then they haven't been.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2015 10:24 AM

Simon wanted the old bf kissing pic of Matt Bomer to be taken down? Lol queen needs to man up.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2015 10:28 AM

Is this the one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2015 7:57 PM

Yeah, those pictures of Bomer and Mike White circulated around lots of places back when Bomer was still in the closet.

Similar to how pictures of Colton and Jerreth are around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2015 8:01 PM

Someone needs to stop making that tired Chloe thing happen.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2015 8:05 PM

R10 So the ex bf gave the photos to Queerty when Matt was still in the closet? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2015 8:16 PM

No the photos had been online for years and years by the time Queerty posted them.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2015 8:18 PM

How did this thread become about Bomer? Let's get back on topic.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 5:41 AM

Yes. After we acknowledge that the youthful Bomer was outrageously beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 6:27 AM

R14 is Defacto, the tiresome 2015 Thread Bump Troll. It promised to leave and is back with a vengeance; F&F it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 6:29 AM

Colton and Hugh would make a hot couple.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 12:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!