Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I don't want to date bi guys: am I a bigot?

I have gotten many comments from friends and acquaintances saying that my refusal to date bi men is a sign of bigotry, and that I am subjecting them to the same unjustified prejudice that the rest of society heaps on gay people (especially gay men).

However, while I acknowledge that bisexuality exists, I simply lose all interest in a guy who is bisexual, or is a MSM and self-identifies as "straight". It's sort of like when you meet someone who spouses radical right wing ideas or has OCD in a bad way. It's just not attractive.

Does that mean that I hate bisexual men? Well, no. I just don't want to have anything to do with them, especially in a romantic sense. Have I slept with bisexual guys? Of course, but I never took it seriously and it was a matter of "let's get down to it and then, I'm out of the door".

I have never spoken badly of bisexual men, but I have also never, ever heard anything positive about them. I have an ex who is bi, but whenever I think of him with contempt, it isn't because he was bisexual, but because he is the human equivalent of rotting shit. Still, I must admit that coming to know that he was bisexual when our relationship was already on the rocks, didn't help matters.

So, is not wanting to date bi men a sign of intolerance and bigotry in gay men? I don't think so.

Do you?

by Anonymousreply 131January 19, 2018 5:52 PM

You're not a bigot OP; you're smart.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2014 11:55 PM

They like to fuck gals, too.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2014 11:55 PM

I stay away from marinated meat. Has that fish smell you just can't wash off.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2014 11:58 PM

I personally don't think that any personal preferences when it comes to choosing a sex partner, or relationship partner, should ever be questioned. It's nobody's business who, what or why you find someone attractive.

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2014 12:00 AM

Thanks for weighing at r3, mhb.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2014 12:00 AM

Your assumptions are offensive. But you should date whomever floats your boat.

It's like people who "aren't into Asians". If you've never found an Asian guy attractive, you don't need to feel guilty. However You should feel like an asshole for verbalise a point which is essentially "they're all the same". That does not reflect well on you.

I'm sure you've been the victim of assumptions and statements that boil down to "gays are all the same". It's nauseating that you'd do the same yourself but...

In short, zip it, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2014 12:00 AM

What if someone were to say that they refused to hire a bisexual person to work for them, because they think that bisexuals are inherently dishonest.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2014 12:02 AM

Totally agree with R1. I've done it too and it was a period of lies and insanity and more lies. My experience of bisexuals is that they are inherently dishonest.

I would never date a bisexual. If someone uses that word bisexual then that's the end of it.

And no - you zip it R6.

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2014 12:06 AM

R6 = Asian PC Police

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2014 12:07 AM

Some truth to that R7. Just kidding, but not the same thing.

There is a difference between dating someone with the intent of sexual relationship than hiring someone to do a job that has nothing to do with their private life.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2014 12:09 AM

R6 does exactly what she claims to deplore. She sets up a straw man, putting words into the OP's mouth that were not part of the thread opener, climbs up on her soap box on those fat, short legs of hers, and starts to pronounce. Presumably with one hand on her fat hip, in the "I'm a Little Teapot" mode. She actually attacks the OP for "verbalising" something in a civil manner.

But her sort of phony, moralizing control freak parading as the voice of humane ethics always does this. Let's apply her own words to her case, since they fit:

Nauseating. Offensive. Asshole.

And I'll add one: CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2014 12:10 AM

I too dated a Bi guy. It did not go so well. So I see your point.

I don't think you are being a bigot. It's your opinion. Your experience with it was negative, so you have chosen a specific stance on the subject.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2014 12:13 AM

R6, unlike Americans who a mix of many races, Asians as a general rule tend to be very much a closed ethnic society. Ethnocentric.

So to say most Asians are ______ usually rings true. It dose not men 100%. It's a generalization.

Like most Hispanics speak Spanish or have black hair. That dose not make you racist just because some Hispanics are light skinned with blue eyes and blond hair.

Just a faster way to communicate a general preference. So shut the fuck up with your PC bullshit and Zip It.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2014 12:16 AM

a thread bashing bisexuals on DL...so fresh, so new

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2014 12:18 AM

My partner said he was by when we first met, I know he got some girl prego when he was in high school.

The funny part is, he has now been with me for 15 years and every time he has to deal with women he gets pissed of and says you cant see how straight men put up with all their bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2014 12:20 AM

Bisexual should stick to dating Bisexuals. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2014 12:21 AM

r11 No one takes a load of shit like you just posted seriously. I agree with r6 , as any adult of average or above-average intelligence would.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2014 12:22 AM

I agree with r6, and I agree with r17 that r11 is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2014 12:29 AM

Thank you, R11.

When have I even implied that "bisexuals are all the same"? Please, stop projecting your own issues on me, R6. The fact that I find bisexuality an unappealing trait doesn't mean that I am making generalizations. Yes, I have never heard anything good about a bisexual man, but that can easily be a matter of casuality. Nowhere in my previous post did I say that "all bisexuals are this" or "all bisexuals are that".

There's a clear difference between "I don't find this an attractive trait" and "all the people who have that trait are the same".

Moreover, why should I keep quiet for making a legitimate question, anyway? You need to respect other people's points of view.

R17, grow up.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2014 12:31 AM

[quote]You need to respect other people's points of view.

Hear, hear!

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2014 12:33 AM

Dear OP you asked:

'am I a bigot?'

so don't be shocked if people reply with posts you don't like.

Sincerely,

Intelligence

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2014 12:36 AM

It's called self preservation OP. Bi men will always end up with a woman for lifetime relationships. You are fooling yourself if you think that he will choose you. Fuck Bi men.

by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2014 12:39 AM

I don't blame you, but just be glad you have a few more options. Dick is dick. Enjoy giving head. Move on to a real homeowner. So much better long term. Just avoid the three-ways that they inevitably want with a gal.

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2014 12:44 AM

Not true, R22. Alan Cumming is bisexual (he was once married to a woman and reportedly dated other women) but he is now married to a man, so he's clearly an example of how not all bi men choose only women for lifetime relationships.

by Anonymousreply 24July 26, 2014 1:10 AM

[quote]It's called self preservation OP. Bi men will always end up with a woman for lifetime relationships. You are fooling yourself if you think that he will choose you. Fuck Bi men.

I can vouch for this. Both of the bi men that I was with eventually left me for women to go get married and have kids. When bi men are ready to settle down, 90% of the time it will be with a woman because it's an easier life. I know many other gay men who had the same experience with bi men.

I agree - let bi men be with bi men.

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2014 1:17 AM

I think OP you're doing yourself a great favour by not engaging with them, as long as not all of them are completely dishonest and playing games, or would treat you like their toy during their visit in "gayville" The statement itself is quite interesting "Dating bisexuals" - I don't think with them there is a lot of dating involved anyway, most of them are dl and paranoid about what their precious "straight peers" would think Another trait about them I find amusing While they complain about their exclusion in gay community on forums and social medias in real life they don't really wanna be associated, seen as gays I've seen this numerous times They look up to straights like those "poor cousins" even though to straights they're just as faggots as any of us Yet the number of heartaches and headaches they cause around - why would you need any of that It's not bigotry - it's a common sense Stick to full timers man

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2014 5:44 AM

The test for Bi guys is if they are OUT to their straight friends and family about being Bi.

It's all to easy to pretend you are straight when you are with the opposite sex and then bi when you hang with your gay friends.

It's a cop out. If they are truly comfortable and not hiding things, their straight piers should all know.

by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2014 5:58 AM

Homosexual preferences are immune from convention. I think there was a ruling on it awhile back. Not only may you behave according to your ... conditions, you are free to discuss them.

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2014 6:25 AM

You are obviously a cheap slut so why should it matter?

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2014 6:33 AM

Out bi guys - how many any of you know? How many of those dl horny ones lurking net for sex do you know / did you do? They can't be out because that would slim down their women dating pool ( I've read about it on their bi forum) They don't wanna be out because they can pass for straight and reap all the heterosexual privileges none of us will ever be able to The best of their bullshit is " we don't control who we fall in love with, we like both" - now how many of them actually fell for a guy ( seriously) miraculously vast majority of them was able to fall for women, get married, settle down etc It's all calculated Us gays we don't bring any social prestige to their life - do we? They're only want us for sex We cannot provide them with this cosy life where everyone will applaud them I'd say - fuck them

by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2014 6:46 AM

R29 sounds like an angry bi guy that OP wouldn't date.

by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2014 6:47 AM

[quote]Both of the bi men that I was with eventually left me for women to go get married and have kids.

Oh, well, since you've known two who bisexual men who did this, it must be a strong trend amongst all bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 32July 26, 2014 8:14 AM

[quote]My experience of bisexuals is that they are inherently dishonest. I would never date a bisexual. If someone uses that word bisexual then that's the end of it.

But wouldn't that actually make the guy in that particular instance sort of honest, since so many don't say they're bisexual but actually are?

by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2014 1:38 PM

This is annoying when I hear bi guys justifying " so you've met few who did this- doesn't mean all of them are this bad" Every each one of us has a few bad experiences with them ( in my case way too many) But I never had a good experience with them That's the real reason You don't hear ( neither experience) good ending with those guys Where are those good endings???? Has anyone got any real success stories apart from lies, tricks, betrayal and head games that come from dealing with them? Why are they this flipping surprised people don't want that shit in their lives They play dudes ( to get some) , they play women ( to fit their asses into society ) Seriously are they this thick for being surprised Are you a bigot for not getting down with them? - NO NO NO

by Anonymousreply 34July 26, 2014 2:57 PM

The heart wants what the heart wants, OP.

by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2014 3:33 PM

I've never met a bi guy, as far as I know. I have a crush on a straight guy who I think might be bi, though.

by Anonymousreply 36July 26, 2014 3:43 PM

So, I'm not a bigot after all?

by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2014 3:48 PM

No way, you're not a bigot. I wouldn't date a bi guy for five minutes. They will always, ALWAYS end up with women because it's more socially acceptable, then continue to have their "fun" with men on the side. They get to have their cake and eat it, too. Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2014 3:53 PM

Self preservation, common sense, levelled head, selfrespect, and hundreds of other similar words but NOT A BIGOTRY apply in your case

by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2014 4:21 PM

R29 - bisexual who doesn't like what guys are thinking about it I'd say you're ever cheaper - while you're fooling your precious gf/wife you'd get on your knees for any guy

by Anonymousreply 40July 26, 2014 8:05 PM

Can we be real for a minute? The truth is that the vast majority of bi men have a certain viewpoint: men are for sex and women are for serious relationships. There are tons of reasons for this but if we wade through all the pc bullshit this is the truth. Now we as gay men can continue to complain about it or we can come to terms with the reality of the situation. The prudent thing for gay men to do would be to view them through the same lens: bi men are for sex and gay men are for serious relationships.

by Anonymousreply 41July 26, 2014 8:21 PM

R41 You kinda suggesting a wise thing but I'd say let them shag each other For us - you can have gay man for sex and for serious relationship Why bother with them

by Anonymousreply 42July 26, 2014 11:31 PM

When I hear a guy is bi my dick/heart interpret that as straight so I file them under the friendship tab. It's an automatic thing for me, I just react to bi/straight in the same way: friendship only. Gay guys who pine after bi/straight men should be wary and are risking heartache imho.

by Anonymousreply 43July 27, 2014 4:26 PM

R43 You are absolutely right. Let bi men stay with bi men, because gay men getting with bi men almost never ends well.

by Anonymousreply 44July 27, 2014 6:50 PM

no.

all's fair love and war.

Guys are not bigoted based on attraction.

Like saying, if you are a homosexual you are a misogynist for not dating or having sex with women. You are discriminating against them, right?

You may be a jerk, but not a bigot for dating life.

It is okay to be cautious or suspicious in dating. If a guy likes you he will go out of his way to make you know it...and you should have a say if you feel the same.

by Anonymousreply 45July 27, 2014 6:58 PM

OP is stirring up shit, but even so: you can't be forced to date anyone because of anything, dependent on whatever rules you impose for yourself. But keep your private rules to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 46July 27, 2014 7:01 PM

R46 - What should his response be if they ask why, "it's not you it's me" ? He can't exactly skirt the issue of it altogether. I think it is a hypothetical that hasn't happen yet.

If a bi guy, who is ripped and fucking studly, decides to take an interest in a gay guy - that gay guy refuses, on the basis of bisexuality, then who am I to care. In fact, let me at him! I'll date him.

OK?

by Anonymousreply 47July 27, 2014 7:06 PM

[quote]What should his response be if they ask why, "it's not you it's me" ?

"I'm not interested in dating you."

He needs absolutely no other response or explanation. You don't have to rationalize to other people why you don't want to date them.

by Anonymousreply 48July 27, 2014 7:10 PM

My experiences with bisexual guys have turned me off them, Also many gay friends have similar bad experiences with bi guys using them, stringing them along till they hook up with a woman.

I'm not bi phobic, it's just self-preservation .

by Anonymousreply 49July 27, 2014 7:35 PM

R48 - That wouldn't work because you ended it on the issue of "you" - which begs the question of why.

So you could just be like I'm not interested in dating.

by Anonymousreply 50July 28, 2014 1:15 AM

having dated a bi guy, I'd run a mile before i'd date another. They are a toxic mess.

by Anonymousreply 51July 28, 2014 1:26 AM

I hope that the bisexuals reading this thread now understand why gay men don't want to get involved with them - they're users, sociopathic, and not worth our time or trouble.

by Anonymousreply 52July 28, 2014 1:33 AM

I'm not interested in dating bi men anymore. At the end of my last relationship with a bi guy, things went bad and he liked to club me over the head with the fact that he wasn't "like me". Meaning he's not a fag. Bi men have a weird superiority complex towards gay men, even gay men they are dating. By the way, he was a closeted bi of course, which made things even worse since he didn't want to acknowledge we were anything more than buddies to everyone else. Don't date bis, don't date closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 53July 28, 2014 1:54 AM

Was the sex at least good r53?

by Anonymousreply 54July 28, 2014 2:02 AM

Yeah, the sex was awesome, he was awesome at first, then he unraveled and became a mess. His life is a disaster now and he is probably headed to jail.

by Anonymousreply 55July 28, 2014 2:18 AM

How old was he r53?

by Anonymousreply 56July 28, 2014 3:07 AM

[quote]That wouldn't work because you ended it on the issue of "you" - which begs the question of why.

I don't get why that matters. Why would you owe anyone an explanation for not dating them? If they ask why, just stare at them and repeat the refusal. if they ask further, walk away.

by Anonymousreply 57July 28, 2014 3:10 AM

OP, I am completely like you. Bisexuality is a complete turn off for me, because at the end of the day, they will ALWAYS turn on you, as the gay love interest. Not worth it.

As you say, fine for a quickie, but then I'm gone, goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 58July 28, 2014 3:10 AM

by Anonymousreply 59July 28, 2014 3:21 AM

I'm not interested in dating blacks or Asians. Am I a bigot?

by Anonymousreply 60July 28, 2014 3:55 AM

r60

ALL of them? Then yes.

by Anonymousreply 61July 28, 2014 4:34 AM

I've had a chance to date bi guy He did flirt me for long time But the issues with bisexuality and insecurities and "down low" scenarios came up already on the way to actually get to know him He made me like him so much and he did like me At some point he did cut me off He never hurt me ( intentionally) the situation of all those limitations he was exposing " potential US" did hurt me as fuck I didn't fall for him but I like him a looooot I do miss him so much I guess I'd be better off if he ended up things turning into right jerk Yet he has done it in a way that only shows how much respect he had for me I wish him all the best of luck I did have a wicked time with him Even though he have raised my blood pressure at times ( due to him being so conflicted) Bisexuality is a fuck up orientation " it messes up" those guys first - then they mess with gays because of it

by Anonymousreply 62July 28, 2014 8:28 PM

I used to be more open-minded but after some bad experiences I don't want to date bis either. I'm sure not all of them are the same but I don't want to deal with it. I'm not going around announcing it non-anonymously though - just a preference.

by Anonymousreply 63July 28, 2014 8:41 PM

r63, that pretty much sums up my opinion on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 64July 28, 2014 9:15 PM

I've never met a truly bisexual man, one capable of having long-term relationships with both men and women. I'm sure they exist, but all of the bisexual men I've known have been sexually bisexual but capable of only having a steady, romantic relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 65July 28, 2014 10:21 PM

I thought most straight guys wanted to hang out with each other and didn't like women all that much anyway except for sex. Now you're telling me that a bunch of bi guys are hung up romantically on women?

by Anonymousreply 66July 29, 2014 4:19 AM

I know this one hot dude that says he's not attracted to men, he if he really liked a another guy like that, he wouldn't be opposed to pursuing it. He says he's "open-minded". What should I make of that?

by Anonymousreply 67August 2, 2014 5:42 PM

R67 You can be sure he'd wanna shag - but he'd be crossing the street in town centre when with his mates just to avoid you You're only valuable in one respect - an ass to bang Socially they adore straights

by Anonymousreply 68August 2, 2014 6:17 PM

R68 Is it any wonder that bisexuals hate gay men look at the comments on this thread especially R52

by Anonymousreply 69July 22, 2015 11:34 AM

All r52 did was express good, common sense, part-time cunt licker r69.

by Anonymousreply 70July 22, 2015 12:19 PM

R70 'part-time cunt licker' Again you are just proving my point. If us bisexuals are all sociopaths, give some examples.

by Anonymousreply 71July 22, 2015 3:34 PM

I see no one has any examples of these supposed bisexual sociopaths proof you are all talk shit and then have nothing to back it up with.

by Anonymousreply 72July 22, 2015 3:47 PM

R72, here you have several examples in the thread below. More clearly, look for reply 70, 75, 82 and 101 to see a devious, manipulative bisexual pig who lied to the man he was engaged to, leaving a woman pregnant - then, when she refused to have an abortion, he abandoned her with the kid. The boyfriend only found out two years later, when she served the bisexual cheater with child support papers. The piece of shit had been playing both, without them knowing and, on top of it all, he was a dead beat father! Oh, and he deliberately lied to his boyfriend when he asked him if he was bisexual, by saying "NO".

There you have it, an example of many. Just look around this site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 22, 2015 4:01 PM

Bi guys can be fucked up liars. That's a phenomenon of the closet. As of 2014, something like 75-80% of gay men were out to their friends, families, and co-workers. Only about 25% of bi-guys were open about their sexuality to friends, families, and co-workers. Over time that number will go up.

The number of gay "families" is sky rocketing--gays with kids. Until somewhat recently, bi guys would mess around with dudes but need to stay closeted to preserve their ability to get married to a woman and settle down. Like everything else, that is changing.

There is nothing wrong with bi-sexual guys. You can date whoever you want, but if you need to draw a line, consider drawing it at not dating or fucking around with closeted bi-men. If they're open to their families, friends, and co-workers, they're probably in a good place emotionally.

by Anonymousreply 74July 22, 2015 4:45 PM

I don't know any "bisexuals" any more, r71. And that's "If we bisexuals..."

by Anonymousreply 75July 22, 2015 5:09 PM

Yes you are a bigot if you wont date bi guys.

by Anonymousreply 76July 22, 2015 7:10 PM

As far as I am concerned one's sexual and romantic agency is their OWN. If people want to call you names or a bigot -- that's their problem.

by Anonymousreply 77July 22, 2015 7:35 PM

Personally I find a guy more attractive when I find out he is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 78July 22, 2015 7:54 PM

R73 that is one example, how is one person representative of all bisexuals?

by Anonymousreply 79July 22, 2015 9:48 PM

R79, I cannot post every single link there is. Looking around a little wouldn't harm you. However, there's plenty of material for you to find just on this site alone.

by Anonymousreply 80July 22, 2015 10:04 PM

NO !! You are not a bigot. You are sensible. Never date a bisexual and never date an alcoholic. Both bring nothing but misery. And if you ever encounter a bisexual who is also an alcoholic, RUN. Run and keep running until you are safe.

by Anonymousreply 81July 22, 2015 11:37 PM

R81 yeah run from me quick I could do anything

by Anonymousreply 82July 23, 2015 12:04 AM

[quote] yeah run from me quick I could do anything

Anything? Could you learn about grammar and punctuation?

by Anonymousreply 83July 23, 2015 12:39 AM

R83 No but I could teach a faggot like you how to take a dick properly

by Anonymousreply 84July 23, 2015 12:43 AM

R84 is late for his AA Meeting.

by Anonymousreply 85July 23, 2015 12:55 AM

LOL, R84. You call someone faggot after telling them that you could teach them how to take a dick properly?

Yes, because you are not half-a-faggot... LOL! I'm sure you're the troll who's been in all the other bisexuality threads, annoying the shit out of everyone.

So, not only are you a bi pig (and an alcoholic, to boot), but you're also an annoying wanker.

Let me tell ya where you can go (follow the link, you twat).

There you can rant as much as you want to. See? Easy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 23, 2015 1:02 AM

[quote]What if someone were to say that they refused to hire a bisexual person to work for them, because they think that bisexuals are inherently dishonest.

They would be right.

by Anonymousreply 87August 21, 2015 6:17 PM

r87 = the scared, whiny little bitch from the Grindr thread.

by Anonymousreply 88August 21, 2015 6:19 PM

OP, feel free to refuse anyone you wish to, dear.

I will say you are a wussie to take seriously the PC nonsense. Enough to ask about it here. Grow some balls.

by Anonymousreply 89August 21, 2015 6:52 PM

I don't feel fully romantically/sexually engaged with bi men because I know there is a part of their nature that I could never satisfy. Friendship is fine, but yeah, it is a turn off for me. I don't get excited by it but some gay men do. Also, I wonder if bi men even give a shit. I mean, gay men are such a small percentage of their potential dating pool (as compared to the much larger numbers of other bi men, bi women, straight women) why would they even care? I think we as gay men may be projecting when we presume this is even an issue for bi men.

by Anonymousreply 90August 21, 2015 7:51 PM

R41 already hit the nail on the head, it's too bad some of you idiots were naive enough to date bi guys. Most bi guys are hook up material and they view you in the same regard. If you find a rare good bi guy then date him I guess, but for the most part date GAY men, you'll be much better off

by Anonymousreply 91August 22, 2015 12:55 AM

Sad bigotry

by Anonymousreply 92September 3, 2015 1:41 PM

R92 Couldn't agree more

by Anonymousreply 93December 22, 2015 2:35 AM

Possibly unpopular opinion incoming: You're not a bigot for choosing not to date bi guys. Hear me out.

A bigot is someone who believes their way of thinking is the only right way and pushes their beliefs on others. If you go around treating bi guys with no respect in the workplace, in the community and elsewhere, you are a bigot. They are humans worthy of respect just like you. Ganging up on a bi guy and playing Mean Girls like you're in middle school is no better than gay bashing by straights.

BUT.

When it comes to dating and romance, "discrimination" and "prejudice" are no longer dirty words. We don't choose who we're attracted to (or not attracted to). If the thought of your partner being into girls is a turn-off, you can't help that. AND THE GOOD THING IS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO. You don't owe anyone your attraction, whether it's a hot bi guy, an ugly homo, a transman, a butch chick or the POTUS on a good hairday. The End.

Again, you should be proudly marching alongside your bi bros in every LGBT march and event you attend, as they're every bit as vital to the "movement" as we are. But people need to learn to separate entitlement to basic human respect from being entitled to everyone's intimate love and affection. That's how things like rape and abuse begin: with an attitude of entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 94February 2, 2017 12:15 PM

Bisexuals hate themselves and would never date one another for the exact same reasons we don't yet expect everybody else to love and fuck them to "prove we don't hate them". Kinda like trannies

by Anonymousreply 95February 2, 2017 1:21 PM

Troll post. No one gives a fuck who OP fucks. He is probably 300 lbs, wheezes all the time, takes propecia, and has acne all over his body.

by Anonymousreply 96February 2, 2017 1:50 PM

r41 and r91 are correct. I had a 3 year relationship with a bi guy and I had no prejudices beforehand. I would be skeptical of investing time in a bi guy now because his primary attraction to the relationship was in the service of sexual needs that couldn't be met with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 97February 2, 2017 2:50 PM

seriously, if the BI guy was really into ME, not just playing around, and not married to a woman, I'd maybe go for it.

unfortunately from my experiences, and they are many, BI guys aren't like that. they are players and usually married

by Anonymousreply 98February 2, 2017 3:02 PM

Where are you people meeting all these bisexuals? I'm a gay man in New York and I've met like two self-identified bisexuals in my life. I always thought bi guys mostly avoided gay men and kept to their own weird hippy swinger polyamory community. Or wherever it is they hang out-- I really have no idea. (Science fiction conventions?)

It's confusing to me that the rest of you keep finding yourselves entangled with so many wicked bisexuals that it constitutes a problem for you.

by Anonymousreply 99February 2, 2017 3:30 PM

R99 I agree with you.

I've run into self-proclaimed bi/dl/married guys via hookup stuff, but they overwhelmingly are bottoms and basically straight up gay. So my skepticism is deep and wide.

by Anonymousreply 100February 2, 2017 3:39 PM

If a guy is closeted, that Is a good sign that he's a mess, regardless of how he identifies his orientation. Unless you're both sixteen such people should obviously be avoided. (No shit?)

If a guy travels in gay circles and is comfortable saying he's bi, I don't see the problem. But such creatures are so exceedingly rare in my experience that I hardly see why one needs a policy for them.

by Anonymousreply 101February 2, 2017 4:05 PM

Who's bumping all the old threads?

by Anonymousreply 102February 2, 2017 4:10 PM

^ people are bored by all the Trump threads.

by Anonymousreply 103February 3, 2017 2:34 PM

I suck a Bi guy for lunch.

but I'll never invite him for dinner

by Anonymousreply 104February 3, 2017 2:46 PM

Online sexual hook-ups present a unique opportunity to explore many factors of decision-making that inform sexual health. A study conducted by Eric Schrimshaw, PhD, at Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health and Martin J. Downing, Jr., PhD, of the National Development and Research Institutes, found evidence that men having sex with men use the Internet to find sexual partners who do not identify as gay, either to fulfill a fantasy or because it allows anonymous sexual encounters without discovery. The findings are online in the first issue of the journal Psychology of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity, published by the American Psychological Association.

by Anonymousreply 105September 9, 2017 12:45 PM

Bi guys just want to fuck you but not pay for dinner, avoid at all costs op.

by Anonymousreply 106September 9, 2017 1:06 PM

[quote]you should date whomever floats your boat.

"Whoever," dear.

by Anonymousreply 107September 9, 2017 1:15 PM

Do not blame you at all OP you cannot run with hares and hunt with the hounds.

by Anonymousreply 108September 9, 2017 1:30 PM

[quote]if they are truly comfortable and not hiding things, their straight piers should all know.

That's right, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 9, 2017 2:06 PM

You're not a bigot you're just a liar.

Not a single person on this thread would pass up on a bi guy and you know it. You talk big shit but you would be on your knees given the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 110September 9, 2017 2:14 PM

Not everyone is a desperate as you are. I know that is hard for you to fathom.

by Anonymousreply 111September 9, 2017 2:26 PM

Nice diss, maybe it would have impact if you all weren't in your mothers basement.

by Anonymousreply 112September 9, 2017 2:46 PM

You are as tired as your corny old put downs.

by Anonymousreply 113September 9, 2017 3:00 PM

How funny a bunch of queens quacking among themselves about rejecting men they can't get. LOL

by Anonymousreply 114September 9, 2017 3:16 PM

Some of the best sex I've had has been with bi guys (back before I developed a better moral sense). But I wouldn't attempt a serious relationship with one. After all, if every bi guy I had was cheating on their wife or girlfriend with me, why would I think they wouldn't cheat on me, too?

by Anonymousreply 115September 9, 2017 3:31 PM

I only mess with bi and fluid guys.

by Anonymousreply 116September 9, 2017 3:44 PM

In your head.

by Anonymousreply 117September 9, 2017 3:48 PM

The bi men who overall prefer women usually end up with women and the ones that overall prefer men, you dismiss as gay. Confirmation bias.

And the real story here underneath the victim bullshit is that is that YOU should stop messing with heterosexually-married men and expecting a positive outcome, you whores.

by Anonymousreply 118September 9, 2017 5:32 PM

True

by Anonymousreply 119September 9, 2017 5:33 PM

r94, good post. Some gay men are turned on by the fact that a guy is into both men and women, some people on this thread have expressed as much. For me it's a turn off. Both are valid feelings.

by Anonymousreply 120September 9, 2017 11:17 PM

I love bi dudes!

by Anonymousreply 121September 11, 2017 1:48 PM

I don't.

by Anonymousreply 122September 11, 2017 1:56 PM

I find it odd when people conflate homosexuals and bisexuals when they are so different. Bisexuality represents everything between homosexuality and heterosexuality, by its very nature it is unbelievably complex. Not only that, it can change and evolve over the course of someone's lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 123September 13, 2017 1:54 AM

I only get with bi and straight-identified guys. I have more in common and vibe with them. Am I a bigot against gay guys?

by Anonymousreply 124September 13, 2017 2:29 AM

R123 , bisexuals love to think they are complex, but they really aren't. R124 , you are drawn to insecure men who are desperate not to seem "gay." Choose any word, but it's all the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 125September 13, 2017 3:01 AM

This guy seems to have learned his lesson and will be spiraling into alcoholism to deal with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 13, 2017 3:20 AM

I wouldn't get into a relationship with a guy who is into BDSM or watersports. Not because I think that stuff is wrong but because I'm just not into that stuff. Obviously bisexuality isn't a kink but the same concept applies here. That's not bigotry, I just don't feel compatible on a sexual/romantic level with bi guys, others like r124 feel differently and that's valid too.

by Anonymousreply 127September 13, 2017 6:35 AM

Yes OP. You are probably a racist too.

by Anonymousreply 128September 13, 2017 6:43 AM

OP, per your question: your not wanting to date bi guys does not make you a bigot.

by Anonymousreply 129September 13, 2017 7:38 AM

There is not any problem with being bisexual. There is a lot of misconceptions about it, but is mostly because of the bad experiences people had with them. Everyone is a different world. The only thing I can not accept of them is that there is not a clear intention from the beginning, if they are looking for a relationship regardless of the gender, is unfair that some girls have to find out later on that their bf is bisexual when they already have involved their feelings without have the chance to choose if they will be ok with it, and is unfair for guys when they have to be hidden because their boyfriend have not come out of the closet yet as what he is. Yes, there is relationship with gay guys in the closet too, but the difference with bisexuals is that it creates a resentment when you find out your boyfriend had girlfriends AND made them part of their daily lives normally, but you, because you are a guy and their social circle is not yet used to homosexual relationship, have to become a forced secret and this in the long run make you feel worthless as a person. Both girls and guys should have the same rights in a relationship with a bisexual, because if they say they do not see gender but individuals, then that should not be an issue. Dating a closeted bisexual being a gay out of the closet will drain you sooner or later. There is nothing to lose for them, as there is straight girls everywhere more than gay guys. Date anyone you want to, no matter orientation, but never allow somebody to make you feel like if you are something that needs to be hide. This is the XXI century, there is worst things happening under the light of the sun.

by Anonymousreply 130January 19, 2018 4:03 PM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 131January 19, 2018 5:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!