Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Lanter II

Continue the discussion of this apparent Christian closet case with a pretty face and nice ass. Discuss his "people's" attempts to suppress the DudeTube pics and videos. Go on then!

by Anonymousreply 550June 22, 2021 1:56 PM

I still fantasize about him in his former role as a batboy for the Atlanta Braves.

by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2013 2:11 AM

IT'S DEAD!

DEAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2013 2:19 AM

Lanter is hot, but his friend Jason Kennedy is off the scale fuckable. What a lovely little clique. Until you find out they're fundies. Ugh, biggest boner killer eva.

Colton can go way ahead of Lanter in the sense that he was glass closet and never tried to wipe his internet fag activity footprint and nor is he a fundie(?). That's about as bad as it gets for closets.

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2013 2:55 AM

The news: His show got picked up! (Star-Crossed) :-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2013 5:20 AM

R3, you're wrong about one thing.. Colton did try to wipe his gay past off the internet, do you remember what the lawyer did? Exactly! Colton has also done some despicable things. But yeah, you're right. At least he didn't get a beard, and he most often (I know the infamous "I like country girls" interview, but still,) doesn't talk about girls, or boys for that matter. He's usually pretty quiet about his private life. He's in the glass closet, while Matt Lanter is a closet case fundie, caving in from the pressure from his fundie family.

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2013 9:39 AM

Ah did not know that r5, was just an assumption, that is disappointing. There are different reasons for being closeted and different levels of vileness.

Glass closets who don't say anything or beard, fine. Maybe some just don't want to talk about their personal life to strangers like some gays irl. They're not doing anyone else any favours but at least they aren't lying.

The ones who don't say anything to counter and are complicit in their PR's denial are the worst though. Luke Evans must be the all time worst, Cavill clearly uncomfortable with it to his credit. Lanter being on dudetube then fundie is about as bad/laughable as it gets. If Haynes wasn't on Xtube or whatever then he wins for not being stupid (much to the chagrin of his fans!).

by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2013 7:09 PM

This thread won't fill up as fast as one of mine.

by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2013 7:29 PM

Matt is too hot to be gay. Way too hot to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2013 10:17 PM

Because there are no hot gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 9May 10, 2013 11:40 PM

R8, I'd actually say gay guys are usually more attractive than straight guys. Then again, what do I know.. I'm a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 10May 11, 2013 3:44 PM

R3 Have you seen the group Lanter hangs with? Jason Kennedy, Ryan Basford, Justin Gaston, etc. ALL Christian fundies.

Which is interesting, considering that when Matt first arrived in LA from Georgia, industry folks said his close circle friends was mostly gay/bi guys. I've seen the pics, but that person got rid of them from their old flickr account. So, those industry folks weren't lying.

Interesting that now his circle is all the major Christian Hollywood types...

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2013 2:07 AM

Oh wow R11, the beautiful to die for Justin Gaston is part of this clique? That is just too much! They should have a name like The Brat Pack. The Fudge Pack.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2013 2:14 AM

R12 Yes, Justin Gaston is now married though. To a Christian girl, of course. She was the one who played 'Sydney' on the last few episodes of 90210, and rolled in the hay with Liam (Matt's character).

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2013 11:27 PM

I find it interesting that the "fiance" has to go EVERYWHERE with him. I mean, doesn't she have a life of her own? Her own job? She's not famous. She's not in the industry, and yet she follows him to EVERY industry thing he goes to (even the ones that no one else brings their spouse/bf/gf) to...like these network upfronts they're going to NYC for. Usually that's just for the actors to shmoose and promote. It's like she has no job of her own if she follows him everywhere and hangs on his arm like the trophy wife.

Plus, if you ever look at her twitter or instagram, it's as if her whole life revolves around him. Everything is about - "the love of my life", " the best thing that ever happened to me", "hottest guy in hollywood", "Man in Christ" , etc. Like this recent tweet -

" NYC bound with the hottest guy I've ever laid eyes on @mattlanter instagram(.)com(/)p(/)ZVwOzapcwg(/) "

Look, I know people are proud about their significant others... but it's like all she does is blatantly show off her relationship like it's one big show. For some non-famous fundie girl from Ohio, with an obvious closet case, that just raises an eyebrow... like 'what are you trying to prove'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 16, 2013 8:59 PM

Poor thing. I think she does it cause she's afraid if she leaves him alone for too long, he'll cheat with a guy. He's probably fucking one of the other fundies.

by Anonymousreply 15May 16, 2013 9:13 PM

Matt at the 2013 CW Upfronts in NYC -

He took the 'fiance' with him, there on the red carpet in pics.

The Upfronts is a network event that usually JUST the talent attends, and they don't bring personal 'significant others'. They also don't usually bring them on the red carpet to be photographed either. I've rarely if ever seen it. Not at this event.

In all those press pics for the CW upfronts, he's the only one that brought his 'significant other'.

by Anonymousreply 16May 16, 2013 11:33 PM

I just had the hilarious image of his fiance turning her back for a second and he's suddenly sucking someone's cock.

by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2013 11:43 PM

Sorry, forgot the link -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2013 11:44 PM

Oh Justin... that's really sad r13.

I don't know if these people are denying themselves but the sad thing is they're complicit with the bigots who say being gay is wrong according to the teachings of the bible. I'd love someone to ask one of them the question on that.

I wonder if Zach Levi is with them. There seem to be two groups: the fundie gays and the more sexual less in denial ones which includes Colton, Chace Crawford, JC Chasex (typo but it stays) and Matthew Morrison. Ones higher up on the tree like say Timberlake can afford extreme privacy.

Justin has his cross on here, so been a long time thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2013 12:01 AM

Matt Lanter with his "fiance" at CW upfronts.

Seriously, NO other actor brought their bf/gf/spouse. It's just about the network promoting their new shows to the press. But this guy brings his "fiance" and poses with her like she's a celeb in her own right? JustJared even put the fiance's name in the page title like she's some sort of celeb.

I get that most celebs take their partner to some events, but she goes everywhere with him and is photographed everywhere with him...when she's not even in the industry. And I've seen the little youtube red carpet press videos of the publicist screaming HER name to the press.

Really? Me thinks someone is trying to prove something a little too much......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2013 4:47 AM

Does he and the "girlfriend" go to the tanning salon or something?

I've never seen him so bronze-ish. He's not that dark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2013 2:08 PM

That 90210 finale was so shitty. The CW really should have announced the cancellation back in Dec or Jan. so they had enough time to give them a proper ending.

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2013 2:53 PM

We need some new dish. Maybe I should tell the Vegas story I was told.

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2013 12:58 PM

Do share!

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2013 3:05 PM

#regram #tht someone put a shirt on this kid. And why am I posing like this? Guess it's my #studpose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 31, 2013 1:42 PM

Matt and his "fiance's" engagement photo in Paris -

.......WTF??????????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 31, 2013 1:48 PM

We had that same wallpaper when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 27May 31, 2013 2:04 PM

Matt's Bachelor party is this weekend. He and his usual crew went to a zipline thing in the mountains.

I'm surprised. For "straight" boys, no strip clubs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 2, 2013 6:24 AM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 29June 2, 2013 7:11 AM

Damn that's a good looking potential orgy

by Anonymousreply 30June 2, 2013 7:31 AM

The boys golfing on Matts bachelor party weekend - I guess this is what good "Christian" boys do at the bachelor parties?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2013 6:47 AM

He and his entire Hollywood Christian Crew went to some "Hillsong" concert in HW last night.

He really loves that fundie Christian stuff, doesn't he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2013 11:45 AM

wait...there are DudeTube photos?

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2013 12:47 PM

His fans are literally kissing his ass over the fact that he's christian, with so many posts like this -

@MattLanter so awesome to see another Christian and Hollywood lifting up Jesus name! You inspire me! Praise Him tonight! :) #actors4Jesus

And everyone else is like "oh, you're a christian? How cool! How amazing!" ... when it says "Christian. Actor. Jedi" right there on his twitter bio. Sorry, but some of these girls are eff'n stupid.

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2013 2:20 PM

What does his wife look like with his dick in her mouth?

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2013 2:26 PM

R35 They're devout christians. And they're not married quite yet. So maybe they haven't got to that point yet..considering don't they wait until marriage? ;)

by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2013 4:55 PM

LOL R34 I love how one person posted "Do you like Muslim girls?"

by Anonymousreply 37June 8, 2013 5:12 PM

Yes R33 there are

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 8, 2013 7:17 PM

r21, it's called makeup and he wears a lot of it in public.

by Anonymousreply 39June 8, 2013 7:49 PM

A picture from the 'fiance's' instagram (when she accompanied him to NYC for the CW upfronts (of which NO other stars usually take personal 'significant others' to that kind of industry event) -

"NYC bound with the hottest guy I’ve ever laid eyes on @mattlanter"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2013 6:41 AM

Matt wants an acting career in Hollywood even if its just on TV and not movies the trade off is getting married and doing the Christian schtick for as long as it is required. He could of stayed in the closet and not beard and just do indie movies that's what one of my friends does.

i bet Matt is a top because only tops like myself would be able to tolerate a clingy female and thats the closest he will get to a tight bottom.

by Anonymousreply 41June 11, 2013 8:31 AM

R41 Part of me still thinks it's a deeply personal thing for him...not so much just the industry politics. Coming from that devout (possibly fundie) Christian background of his, and that mid-western/southern upbringing, along with what his family may be like (I remember on Bravo's Manhunt when the guys had to do a bit of drag, he was SUPER insecure and said his parents would kill him)...I think he's deeply closeted or in-denial because internally he probably can't deal with it.

So your friend does indie films? Does he know any goods about these young Hollywood types like Mr. Lanter?

by Anonymousreply 42June 11, 2013 11:57 AM

I'm guessing the wedding is this weekend?

Seems they're having "wedding festivities" now -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 13, 2013 10:11 PM

Ah, poor girl. He is going to cheat with a dude. What closeted Hollywood actor DIDN'T cheat with another dude while married? Perkins did it. Travolta did it. Rock Hudson did it. Cruise did it. These girls are so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 44June 15, 2013 1:49 AM

The wedding was Friday.

There's articles in the press about it now.

by Anonymousreply 45June 15, 2013 12:49 PM

Matt Lanter Marries Angela Stacy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 15, 2013 1:01 PM

by Anonymousreply 47June 15, 2013 1:09 PM

Yet another CW closet case who is now married.

God damn indeed. And sad.

by Anonymousreply 48June 15, 2013 2:00 PM

Maybe he's bisexual?

They do exist, you know.

by Anonymousreply 49June 15, 2013 2:06 PM

Congrats to the happy couple! I'm sure she was a beautiful bride.

by Anonymousreply 50June 15, 2013 2:07 PM

by Anonymousreply 51June 15, 2013 2:36 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 15, 2013 2:37 PM

Yes, stupid frau at R51.. because there's no such thing as bi, bearding, being in denial, or being forced to marry a girl because of your fundie family.. oh wait.

Seriously. People like you fucking piss me off. You have no idea what you're talking about. Some men are ashamed of being gay even when they have no reason to be. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.. yet it's because of society and assholes like yourself that people don't have the guts to come out. Don't you fucking dare come here on a gay website and preach your small mindedness to us. We get enough of that every day.

Truth is that Matt is very likely gay or bi. We have all the reasons to think so, there's been a lot of rumors surrounding him for years, including the Dudetube pics and his model show all those years ago. And you know what they say.. where there's smoke there's fire. He is a self hating fundie closet case, hence he married a girl. Your gloating doesn't suit you at all. Yes, you won this time.. but he will just end up fucking guys on the side during his marriage, like most closet cases do. Marrying a girl doesn't change his sexuality, despite the fact that you want it to. He's still gay. You have no idea how many of the celebrities that you're crushing on right now that are gay. My guess is more than you'd like to think.

by Anonymousreply 53June 15, 2013 3:00 PM

by Anonymousreply 54June 15, 2013 3:13 PM

R54 Bitch, you can't even spell his name right.

by Anonymousreply 55June 15, 2013 4:10 PM

by Anonymousreply 56June 15, 2013 4:14 PM

R56 Don't worry...troll-dar reveals you for the homophobic twat you are. Trust me, those of us who have followed his career since the literal beginning know about this boy.

by Anonymousreply 57June 15, 2013 4:21 PM

This is a very telling comment (and NOT the first time I've heard it) -

"The times when we’ve seen her with him at places like Star Wars weekends at Disney, she’s come across as bitchy, clingy & VERY possessive…."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 15, 2013 4:22 PM

by Anonymousreply 59June 15, 2013 4:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 15, 2013 4:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 15, 2013 4:42 PM

by Anonymousreply 62June 15, 2013 4:44 PM

And we are overrun by trolls once again.

How much is this asshole getting paid?

by Anonymousreply 63June 15, 2013 4:52 PM

Woke up this morning with an ocean view and a new bride. #blessed @angelastacy instagram.com/p/alhJxnxlfj/

Love my husband!! ❤ @MattLanter: Woke up this morning with an ocean view and a new bride. #blessed @angelastacy Instagram.com/p/alhJxnxlfj/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 15, 2013 4:54 PM

by Anonymousreply 65June 15, 2013 5:08 PM

R65 Do you understand how utterly fucking stupid you sound? Nobody here buys your homophobic bullshit. Troll-dar reveals you for what you are.

How can we be "jealous" of a blatant closet case?

And "gayface" is the telling sign of someone being gay? You. Are. An. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 66June 15, 2013 5:15 PM

by Anonymousreply 67June 15, 2013 5:25 PM

R67 Is this his wife? C'mon....reveal yourself honey. We queers won't bite.

Seriously...you don't even warrant a response anymore.

Ladies and gentlemen..I give you the dumbest, self-loathing, homophobic dumbfuck to ever grace Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 68June 15, 2013 7:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 69June 15, 2013 7:19 PM

That sounds disgusting, R69. Bless his little gay heart.

by Anonymousreply 70June 15, 2013 8:33 PM

by Anonymousreply 71June 15, 2013 8:37 PM

R71 ah, so now you're posting from a different IP are you? You're still a fucking troll that is derailing the thread. Publicist...sick fan... Can't even have a fucking conversation in here without some delusional ass ruining everything.

Can we report someone like this to the mods, or something?

by Anonymousreply 72June 15, 2013 8:42 PM

by Anonymousreply 73June 15, 2013 8:46 PM

R73, do you have any other arguments than just gay face? Just wondering..

by Anonymousreply 74June 15, 2013 8:49 PM

by Anonymousreply 75June 15, 2013 8:53 PM

Interesting that this troll shows up right now, the morning after his wedding. Rather transparent.......

His PR team is really working overtime. And we can see right through it.

by Anonymousreply 76June 15, 2013 9:07 PM

by Anonymousreply 77June 15, 2013 9:18 PM

"That girl isn't famous. She went to my high school, they met on an air plane that she was working on. The guy is a D list actor, I'll admit that I've watched the new 90210 before, not very good though."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 16, 2013 10:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 16, 2013 10:42 AM

Matty is most assuredly homoflexible. That Christian cabel they have constructed full of fundies works because they all pass around and gang bang a Mr. Robert Buckley who is too Queer for even the most gifted PR/studio exec to spin anywhere. The deal is as long as they keep it quiet and tight they get to sing Hosana all they want and the studio picks up the tab for their Brokeback Mountain adventures. Jason Kennedy is kinda heartbroken because he liked Roberts hole the best and was a real champ about rimming it and letting everyone else fuck it before him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 16, 2013 11:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 16, 2013 11:37 AM

R80 LOL! You know, there's a point to that. haha...They're all such pretty boys, totally evangelical (possibly fundie) types, all with their gfs/wives. Who the hell knows, like many little secrets in Hollywood, they probably do have a little "boys club" going on, at least Jason and Matt prob do.

by Anonymousreply 82June 16, 2013 11:51 AM

While his wife watches I am stretching out Matty's hole with 3 fingers. The gangs headed over in a little bit to help Matt and his new bride consummate their special marriage. We have a beautiful ocean view.

by Anonymousreply 83June 16, 2013 1:51 PM

So sad that he's caught up in this drama by a bunch of religious nuts.

by Anonymousreply 84June 16, 2013 2:22 PM

"That girl isn't famous. She went to my high school, they met on an air plane that she was working on. The guy is a D list actor, I'll admit that I've watched the new 90210 before, not very good though."

"I never heard that before, I'll check it out, Also, yeah she is very strict Christian. Our school was a very small Christian school."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 17, 2013 1:02 PM

Some photos from the wedding (he had clone stormtroopers at the wedding) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 18, 2013 7:17 PM

If all you are relying upon is the DudeTube pics, that's pretty thin. Anyone could have put the DudeTube logo on there.

by Anonymousreply 87June 18, 2013 7:35 PM

R87 go back and read our previous Matt Lanter thread. There has been YEARS of information about him, going back to those who worked on the first reality show he started on. The Dudetube images came several years later, after quite a few folks on various message boards who supposedly worked in the industry alluded to him not being straight. This was in the very early days before anyone really knew who he was, so there was no real incentive back then to make anything up. Once the Dudetube images surfaced (shortly right after that very site opened their own free private video chatroom for the sites users), his team went on a crackdown, mainly targeting gay sites, banning him completely from being posted and/or talked about on such sites. Then he got 90210, started to be more open about his religion, etc. and his new primarily younger female fanbase knew nothing about this past (and they still don't...or they simply don't want to believe it).

This is NOT a case of any dislike for him (quite the opposite) or basing it on the Dudetube images alone. If anything, those pics simply corroborated early rumors. Those of us who have followed his career since Bravo's Manhunt have done our research. There is a lot more that could be stated here, but again, that was all discussed in the last thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 18, 2013 8:39 PM

[quote] quite a few folks on various message boards who supposedly worked in the industry alluded to him not being straight

You'll forgive me if I find that less than compelling. Internet rumors take on a life of their own. And I don't think saying he is gay is a sign of dislike.

If the photos were a real screencap where did the logos come from? DId the dudetube chat rooms put logos all over the screen?

I first spotted him on Manhunt too.

by Anonymousreply 89June 18, 2013 9:19 PM

R89 Some of us have asked industry contacts of our own (tv, PR, etc.) that also backed up those same claims made on the net. Don't get me wrong, myself, and I'm sure some others, take everything with a grain of salt. That's why I said it's the accumulation of quite a bit of early talk, industry contacts, people close to what used to be his old circle of friends (the gay/bi crew he more so rolled with before he switched to the devout Christian group now), etc. So, it's the adding up of various things ... There's been quite a bit of 'smoke' with him since the beginning, and it's pretty much all led in the same direction......

As for the Dudetube screencaps, they appeared right after the site opened their own free video chatroom. There was a comment or two when they popped up of some guy recognizing him from some other private cam site, so it may possibly have not been his first time doing so. Industry people say that the session had to have been more explicit for his legal/management team to want to crack down so hard, specifically targeting the gay sites (naturally) where it was discussed. They said it's pretty standard to crack down to protect the client's image anyway, but to do so as aggressively as his team did, and in the way they did, says it's suggesting that they possibly are trying to cover up what may have been something far more explicit.

There are a few private webcam sessions from other actors/models that have leaked over the years (those were the type usually 'for pay', and nothing in those suggested that it was with other men, or for a gay audience)...and none of those had their team come down so hard, nor target gay sites, as Matt's team did.

by Anonymousreply 90June 18, 2013 9:43 PM

Whoa! Look at all the makeup on Matt Lanter at r79 and r60. That is indeed a pretty face.

by Anonymousreply 91June 18, 2013 9:51 PM

Some of you have some major anti-Christian bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 92June 18, 2013 10:38 PM

R92 You do realize that you're on a GAY gossip site, right?

You do realize that Matt is an evangelical Christian, the type that sadly have a pretty standard reputation for being anti-gay, and seeing it as a "sin"? (not necessarily saying that reflects his own specific views though. But it does raise an eyebrow that he has associated with such). His new "wife" however follows a few anti-gay/conservative people on her twitter.

You do realize that a certain portion of these particular types of Christians who struggle with their sexuality (as do many others) do so quite immensely and closet themselves to whatever degree because of their particular type of faith..sometimes taking years, if a lifetime, to ever reconcile the two?

You do realize that some of us here point it out because we know that Matt comes from a quite conservative family?

You do realize that quite a bit of the Christian nitpicking here is all in good fun and meant to be ironic? (And you do realize that for many of us here who are LGBTQ, Christianity hasn't exactly been kind to us?)

by Anonymousreply 93June 18, 2013 10:52 PM

Christianity has been used as tool for all kinds of hate, not the real intention, if people really look at the bible LOVE for all mankind (FAITH, etc) is what really is being preached.

Throughout centuries, the bibles real meaning has been twisted. Take Jewish Anti/WW2 Nazism as a major example.

It can also be used as a good hiding place for secrets, another prime example of the Christian faith being used and abused and warns of hiding these secrets.

Anyway, The new testament is to undo the old testament laws through grace, and forgiveness. We must all Love each other and accept each other for who we are race, gender, etc., ;)))

by Anonymousreply 94June 19, 2013 7:30 AM

Judging by the look on her face in this wedding pic, I think Matt just told her he bought her a strap-on to try on him for their wedding night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 19, 2013 12:14 PM

Pictures inside Matt's wedding -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 20, 2013 3:54 PM

Seems like he's spending his honeymoon at some evangelical Christian conference in Miami. Vous, something or other. On his honeymoon.....

by Anonymousreply 97June 21, 2013 3:00 AM

So does anyone know anything about this thing called "VousConference"?

Is it some evangelical thing?

Interesting way to spend one's "honeymoon", is it not?

by Anonymousreply 98June 23, 2013 3:45 AM

So, the paparazzi were following Mr. Matt Lanter and his new "wife" in Miami on their honeymoon -

Is it just me, or are these the most STAGED pictures you've ever seen?

Some obscure, D-list, CW actor being followed around Miami, FL... (just like he was while on that trip in Paris, France last year, where they have a BAN on paps, but they still followed him around...?) Somebody's PR has got to be paying for this......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 26, 2013 9:51 PM

Matt Lanter's BUTT -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 27, 2013 10:47 PM

Matt Lanter on his honeymoon kissing the "wife" on the beach -

(They really love to show off their relationship, don't they? Very showy, especially if you look at her instagram.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2013 5:04 PM

Matt at Comic-con today -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 19, 2013 12:30 AM

Since I'm the only one posting in this thread, I'll keep going (LOL!).

Matt at Comic-Con ( Talking about new show, and mentioning the 'wife'. Funny how wherever he goes, she is there. She is not in show business. She is not an actress. But she literally follows him EVERYWHERE, even to places no other celeb is taking their sig. other to. And is photographed as if she herself is a celebrity. I mean, c'mon. Really? )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 21, 2013 1:45 AM

His "wife" has a tumblr, blogspot, and public instagram.

Anyone want to see?

by Anonymousreply 104July 21, 2013 8:36 PM

Go on, R104, seduce me with your wares.

by Anonymousreply 105July 21, 2013 9:13 PM

Matt Lanter's personal engagement and wedding photos -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 28, 2013 12:08 AM

Devout Christian Matt Lanter sends a message to the heathens of DL who insist he's a homosexual:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 29, 2013 4:20 PM

Looks like Matt is moving to New Orleans to shoot that new show of his for the CW.

Are there a lot of Down-low men in Nawlins'?

by Anonymousreply 108August 1, 2013 2:00 PM

Matt's "Wedding Day swag" -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 11, 2013 8:18 PM

We need some new dish on Matty.

by Anonymousreply 110August 29, 2013 12:33 PM

Matt Lanter 'liking' another man's body on twitter.........?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 3, 2013 4:22 PM

by Anonymousreply 112October 3, 2013 4:27 PM

So Mr. Matt Lanter's latest tweet is about his "wifey" -

"proud of my wifey! “@POPSUGARBeauty: The beautiful @AngelaLanter is our #POPSUGARSelect Beauty blogger of the week!"

Ummm, how is this nobody even getting this kind of press? She is not in the industry in any professional capacity, nor is she even famous. All she is is some christian fundie girl that married a closeted CW actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 8, 2013 10:23 PM

Oh, and if you take a look at her blog, it says she quit her job and is now a "housewife".

I guess that makes it easier to keep tabs on ol' Matty, and make sure he doesn't revert back to his old (man-loving) ways?

by Anonymousreply 114November 10, 2013 4:43 PM

"Happy birthday to this special gal. My love, my best friend and my partner in crime."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 8, 2013 3:05 AM

"My wifey is celebrating the opening of her NEW Hello Gorgeous blog Beauty, fashion and all things girly. Check it out ladies!! "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 11, 2013 1:55 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 117April 11, 2014 3:57 PM

What the hell has he been up to? Mad that Colton has stolen his thunder?

by Anonymousreply 118January 11, 2015 1:18 AM

Not ageing well, based on his most recent Instagram postings.

by Anonymousreply 119January 11, 2015 1:22 AM

Im not saying the Matt likes to suck dick but I will say he's really really good at it.

by Anonymousreply 120January 11, 2015 2:34 AM

R119 How do you think he's not aging well? just curious...as I've noticed that for a while, he was slightly gaining weight...and on that short-lived show "Star Crossed" he was kind of soft. But he was also softer/pudgier in the last season of 90210 too. But that was around the time he was engaged/getting married. Kind of like his softer look around that Manhunt show where he was the one kicked off for being 'too fat'. He slimmed down a lot during the 2nd and 3rd/4th season of 90210.

by Anonymousreply 121February 17, 2015 6:21 PM

I think he's one of the few male celebrities who look better with a bit more fat, as opposed to muscle, on them.

by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2015 1:05 AM

He's a naturally thick dude. He probably diets and exercises all the time to keep his body leaner. I prefer him fluffy too though

by Anonymousreply 123February 18, 2015 1:13 AM

Matt and his christian boys...

(I notice that basically all the 'Young Hollywood' Christian boys and girls basically seem to all go to the same few churches - that "Hillsong" one being the big one - and seem to only hang out with each other...and they basically all are 'friends' with the pastors).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 24, 2015 7:56 PM

Wow, I am assuming "meatloaf" is some sort of euphemism in that tweet...all 3 of them have major gay-face.

by Anonymousreply 125February 24, 2015 11:51 PM

Whatever, I'm waiting for the gay scandal to surface.

by Anonymousreply 126February 25, 2015 3:12 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 127February 27, 2015 4:36 PM

his wfe isnt unfortunate looking

by Anonymousreply 128February 27, 2015 6:39 PM

i just got the new matt lanter star crossed doll. i cant believe i finally found it. time for a tea party. think ill have 50 shades of earl grey in remberence of mr sprock

by Anonymousreply 129February 27, 2015 6:54 PM

[quote]if people really look at the bible LOVE for all mankind (FAITH, etc) is what really is being preached.

Have you even opened the fucking book? Apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 130February 27, 2015 7:01 PM

r130 wow you sound like an obsessed superfan of his. don't curse it mouther focker

by Anonymousreply 131February 27, 2015 7:27 PM

he is the new bodybuilder for us to fawn over. i shutter to think what his bod will become.

by Anonymousreply 132February 27, 2015 11:22 PM

So Mr. Lanter and his "wife" sure love to publicize their "marriage" - on her "beauty blog", on all her social media accounts, on her youtube channel where she's a "beauty guru" (whatever that is)...

and now there's an article about them in their home, with what seems like a romantic photoshoot they're trying to pull of where she's all over him.

He sure does like to plug this whole "marriage" thing a lot -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 28, 2015 12:38 AM

R133, they sound like a breeder version of the Burtka-Patrick Harrises!

by Anonymousreply 134February 28, 2015 12:45 AM

Jason Kennedy tweeted a photo of Lanter, a gay guy and himself eating meatloaf the other day.

by Anonymousreply 135February 28, 2015 2:09 AM

Matt just opened his first Vine account (he also has a new hair style) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 28, 2015 10:34 PM

The new hair cut -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 28, 2015 10:36 PM

"Keepin it spicy late night with the wife. You're welcome. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 12, 2015 5:29 PM

So they're tying to make his "wife" into a thing now?

It's kind of interesting to see somebody who is not in show business whatsoever but simply marries someone who is get put on television because she is a "beauty guru" (ie. she has blog/youtube channel about makeup).

Like...really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 17, 2015 8:07 PM

Matt Lanter has been cast in the new Nicolas Cage movie "USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage" being produced by Robert Downey Jr.'s company. He'll play the second lead opposite Cage -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 2, 2015 8:32 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 141May 11, 2015 2:09 PM

It seems he does nothing but hammer on about how great his wife is, and that 'beauty blog' and youtube channel she has. All. The. Time.

And you should see her social media...all the time, "my husband is the hottest man alive. I'm so blessed by Jesus" ... she's one of 'those' girls.

And she must have professional representation now because she's being featured on magazine websites, blogs, etc. about 'fashion and beauty'. They seem adamant about shoving her down our throats 24/7. And he can't seem to do anything on his own without being photographed or interviewed with (or about) "the wifey", as he calls her. It's so transparent. Really...you're a fundamentalist Christian church girl from Ohio (that knew the boy's mother from church) who married a deeply closeted male CW actor.

by Anonymousreply 142May 29, 2015 6:52 AM

A new 20 minute video of Matt Lanter doing his "wifey's" makeup on her "beauty blog" youtube channel -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 25, 2015 10:47 PM

He's currently in Alabama shooting his WWII movie - here he is as a sailor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 16, 2015 9:30 AM

[quote]A new 20 minute video of Matt Lanter doing his "wifey's" makeup on her "beauty blog" youtube channel -

Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 145July 16, 2015 10:43 AM

[quote]USS Indianapolis

It's the ship from the story in Jaws. Chilling.

by Anonymousreply 146July 16, 2015 10:45 AM

He is so beautiful .I hope he will leaves his annoying wife and get it on with a handsome dude

by Anonymousreply 147July 19, 2015 8:53 AM

He is visually stunning. He keeps a pretty low profile. I want to see him in a show with Colton Haynes, where they play best friends that occasionally fuck.

by Anonymousreply 148July 19, 2015 2:39 PM

One of his latest instagram posts makes a 'Christian' reference to his "wife" -

Me & my rib. #alabamaevenings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 29, 2015 9:57 PM

He's playing hunky astronaut Ed White on "Astronaut Wives Club."

by Anonymousreply 150July 29, 2015 10:00 PM

So his wife was with him the whole time in Alabama while shooting his WWII movie. I've noticed that...everywhere he goes, everything he does...she. is. there. I mean, how many significant others of actors are constantly with them while shooting a project for a few months? Doesn't she have her own job as a youtube "beauty guru"? Doesn't she have her own life, her own interests.... can she not be away from her "hubby" for a few months while he works?

by Anonymousreply 151July 31, 2015 10:51 PM

Matt Lanter on the emerald coast beach shirtless -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 2, 2015 11:41 AM

R151, it's not normal. She probably knows (or at least suspects) that he's gay and that he might cheat if he's left alone.

by Anonymousreply 153August 2, 2015 12:24 PM

R153 Yeah....or either that, she's just a very insecure, unaware person that has to be attached to their significant others hip all the time (and they are together ALL THE TIME). Anytime a fans sees him, you can see the wife in the background staring things down. Same when he's on red carpets. And now because she's a Youtube personality, his fans fawn all over her ALL the time....especially the Christian fans. My god, how these Christians worship other Christian couples, especially in Hollywood. All the fan comments all over their social media are always about how "God brought them together", "they're the perfect couple", "oh it's so good to see Christian couples in Hollywood", "oh I'm so glad you love Jesus", etc..... The wife is always responding back with smiley faces to those comments.

She has also stated how bothered and upset she gets about the "rumors about her hubby".

by Anonymousreply 154August 3, 2015 1:58 AM

I think it's hilarious that even with him pushing his straight, married to a woman, Christian image so very hard he doesn't have much of a career going for him. That WB series Star Crossed flopped hard. All he can hope for, in the long run, is Kirk Cameron casting him in those dreadful Christian movies that makes the Hallmark TV audience gag.

by Anonymousreply 155August 3, 2015 8:58 AM

Matt shirtless on the beach...again. -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 5, 2015 1:13 AM

This is the Christian mega-church that Matt Lanter (and all his Hollywood Christian friends) belong to - they're the "Love the sinner, Hate the sin" type of Christians that still "love" their gay friends (but obviously think they shouldn't be allowed in leadership positions within the church, among other things). How condescending.

And why any LGBT person decides to stay in a space where they say they're "loved" but still considered the lesser is beyond me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 12, 2015 11:40 PM

Not surprisingly, Matt is plugging the latest Evangelical Christian movie that fellow closet queen Jason Kennedy (from E! News) is in -

"Got to watch my boy @jasonkennedy1 promote his new movie, 90 Minutes in Heaven. Opening in theaters… instagram.com/p/7f1FSbRle1/ "

These guys really love to plug those Christian products, don't they...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 11, 2015 5:04 PM

He loves the backward baseball cap fratboy look -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 27, 2015 10:02 PM

Have he and his wife had a child yet?

by Anonymousreply 160September 28, 2015 1:07 AM

R160 No.

by Anonymousreply 161September 30, 2015 5:23 PM

TMZ - '90210' Star Matt Lanter -- I'll Change Your Flat Tire, But You Can't Have My Number (PHOTO)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 16, 2015 7:53 PM

I met him in LA once. Very humble man . Too bad he is probably a closet case

by Anonymousreply 163October 16, 2015 8:19 PM

[quote]Too bad he is probably a closet case

I wonder if he still goes on Dude Tube, or whether he has stopped that?

by Anonymousreply 164October 17, 2015 6:07 AM

Matt is the main guest star tonight on CSI: Cyber on CBS at 10 PM.

by Anonymousreply 165November 16, 2015 4:13 AM

ooops..it's on right now, at 9 PM.

by Anonymousreply 166November 16, 2015 4:29 AM

Has Matt fathered a baby with his wife yet?

by Anonymousreply 167November 17, 2015 1:20 AM

R167 No.

by Anonymousreply 168November 17, 2015 3:44 AM

Oh god.... he just started following 'Fox News' on twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 17, 2015 3:45 AM

So Matt's "wifey" is plugging this Christian marriage blog on her instagram called "beating50percent" and it's all about these married Christian couples who have "Covenant Marriages".

..........Yep................

(and yes, everytime he mentions his wife he refers to her as "wifey".)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 15, 2016 10:05 AM

Sup cutie, be my valentine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 15, 2016 10:47 AM

Speaking of bland and uninteresting, what is DL's fascination with this guy?

by Anonymousreply 172February 15, 2016 12:04 PM

R172 Actually, there isn't much fascination. Not since he got married. His thread hardly moves anymore.

by Anonymousreply 173February 16, 2016 2:26 AM

Other than his WWII movie coming out this year, actually kind of surprised he's not working more. He had the most social media followers for anyone on 90210. The show's predominately pre-teen/teen/young adult female demo is basically his only fanbase and they worship him and the "wifey". He was the only cast member to get a staring role on his show show (Star-Crossed) which did get canceled though. You'd think the CW or any other network would cast him in something - may not be the best actor, but he's not that bad, and still looks good on camera. Surprised he's not even doing Hallmark movies like quite a few of the other 90210 folks.

Wonder why he's not getting more roles...

by Anonymousreply 174February 16, 2016 5:19 AM

He'll probably end up guest starring in some little role on Supernatural at some point. BTW, it's scary that even Hayden Christensen is now doing those Christian movies.

by Anonymousreply 175February 16, 2016 5:50 AM

Met him . Really nice guy . But his sudden marriage is very suspicious . Just as suspicious Stephen Ammell

by Anonymousreply 176February 16, 2016 12:27 PM

R176 Where and how did you meet him?

by Anonymousreply 177February 16, 2016 11:23 PM

[quote]So Matt's "wifey" is plugging this Christian marriage blog on her instagram called "beating50percent" and it's all about these married Christian couples who have "Covenant Marriages".

Does Matt's wife know that he used to show his naked ass on DudeTube?

by Anonymousreply 178February 16, 2016 11:32 PM

Matt Lanter's new gig - A lead role on a new NBC prime time drama about time travel -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 1, 2016 7:15 PM

Why buck the system? You can have a queen, a castle, and a sailor on the side.

by Anonymousreply 180March 1, 2016 7:24 PM

Happy for Matt . Not sure whether he is closet case or not .He is nice guy

However Trevor gay Donovan(his costar in 90210) should really come out . He is 5 years older than Matt with absolutely no career

by Anonymousreply 181March 1, 2016 8:06 PM

Interesting that everyone thinks Trevor is gay when it's Matt that has had the heavy sexuality rumors going back to his start on the male model reality show for Bravo, among other things, and then only quieted once he got married.

by Anonymousreply 182March 1, 2016 9:51 PM

I just checked twitter profile of Trevor Donovan and Matt Lanter to find out what they are upto these days.

While Matt Lanter is busy currently in Vancouver (Canada) for the shooting of his new show on NBC . Trevor Donovan still trying very hard to be funny and continue to post unfunny tweets which he used to do 5 years ago .

It is strange . 6 years backs career of both these guys was almost same . While Lanter got regular work . Trevor Donovan doesn't have much of career for 5 years .

I think Matt Lanter is more focused about his career while Trevor Donovan is a slacker

by Anonymousreply 183March 12, 2016 8:28 PM

Trevor has been in a few tv movies...that one on the history of Texas and a hallmark movie. But that's pretty much it.

Matt didn't do too much after Star-Cross failed though. He did the war movie that is supposed to come out this year, a guest spot on CSI-Cyber, and that's it besides his regular voice over work (which is where he must make most of his income). The last several years was pretty much him doing all the video/pictures for his wife's "beauty blog" and making snapchats with her.

They've probably both been auditioning in that time, but you'd think at least Matt would have gotten more work in the last few years. He was the most popular on 90210, had the most social media followers, and got his own lead on another CW show right after 90 ended. But since Star-Crossed failed, I guess it hit his viability? Funny though, as a few of the other 90 actors ended up getting more gigs than him (even though their projects aren't that big.)

by Anonymousreply 184March 15, 2016 12:37 AM

Matt on set of new show "Time" -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 18, 2016 12:10 AM

He looks good in that pic, R185.

by Anonymousreply 186March 18, 2016 12:52 AM

[quote]Interesting that everyone thinks Trevor is gay when it's Matt that has had the heavy sexuality rumors going back to his start on the male model reality show for Bravo, among other things, and then only quieted once he got married.

No one's forgotten his cam session with a guy. The rumors about him have quieted because he hasn't been around and people just haven't thought about him. Let's see what happens when his show premieres.

by Anonymousreply 187March 18, 2016 1:37 AM

Latest instagram post from the "wifey" about what it's like being married to a "hot young actor man" -

5 Truths about being Married to an Actor + this look is now on. Direct link in my bio. I've been asked a million times what it's like to watch your husband kiss other women, so I'm finally talking about that and 4 other little known facts about what it's really like marrying a hot actor man. My post is 100% open, honest and candid. my hot young actor man: mattlanter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 13, 2016 3:21 AM

I have bad news. Not all good looking actors are gay. I see no evidence here, just wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 189April 13, 2016 4:18 AM

R189, how do you explain the DudeTube appearance?

by Anonymousreply 190April 13, 2016 4:42 AM

R190 I haven't seen the pics, which are allegedly from 10 years ago. Provide the pics and I'll change my mind.

by Anonymousreply 191April 13, 2016 4:44 AM

Matt and Angela make a very attractive couple.

by Anonymousreply 192April 13, 2016 4:56 AM

The pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 13, 2016 5:46 AM

Are his wife's "fans" now gathering here to shut us up? LOL!!! These pics, let alone the numerous rumors from industry professionals (that precede these pics), have been discussed here for years. And now people are like "oh, it's not real" and "his wife and him are such a beautiful couple".... like, really? What the hell happened to Datalounge? His closeted activities have been discussed since he was revealed as one of the several gay/bi closeted contestants on Bravo's Manhunt reality show back in 04/05 by folks who worked on that production, several years before these were leaked. Look up the first "Matt Lanter I" thread here and do your own homework.

by Anonymousreply 194April 13, 2016 12:11 PM

R194, can you give us a summary of what you remember?

What was discovered about him from Bravo's 'Manhunt'?

by Anonymousreply 195April 13, 2016 7:59 PM

R193 The pics sure do raise questions. But maybe he's bi and truly in monogamous love with his wife. Even gay and bi men can be faithful under some circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 196April 14, 2016 1:55 AM

I guess someone is picking on him because he's a "Christian" and he's drinking beer at Coachella. LOL! -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 18, 2016 2:25 AM

R183 Trevor is an honorary Kennedy maybe that's why.

by Anonymousreply 198April 18, 2016 4:08 AM

If he's this big queen, who's had him and how many times?

by Anonymousreply 199April 18, 2016 4:16 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 18, 2016 4:23 AM

What is the white guy with yellow skin from 90210 doing now? What is the Mexican guy who was on 90210 and DOOL doing now?

by Anonymousreply 201April 18, 2016 4:40 AM

The "Mexican" guy r201 has crawled back to DOOL after having left DOOL because his film didn't take off like he thought it would and his attempts at getting other acting jobs also haven't gone anywhere while his two former screen husbands have both been able to get other acting jobs after no longer being on DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 202April 18, 2016 4:52 AM

[quote] The "Mexican" guy [R201] has crawled back to DOOL after having left DOOL because his film didn't take off like he thought it would and his attempts at getting other acting jobs also haven't gone anywhere while his two former screen husbands have both been able to get other acting jobs after no longer being on DOOL.

What's his name? And what about the white guy with yellow skin from 90210?

by Anonymousreply 203April 18, 2016 4:54 AM

r203 His name is Freddie Smith

by Anonymousreply 204April 18, 2016 4:58 AM

[quote] His name is Freddie Smith

Isn't he selling some quack product in a Ponzi scheme now?

by Anonymousreply 205April 18, 2016 5:05 AM

Yes he is r205 and at one of "business events" he revealed information on upcoming storyline on DOOL to his cult attendants and was about to be fired from DOOL but his co-stars Guy Wilson and Judi Evans both went to Ken Corday literally begging and pleading with Ken not to fire Freddie and now look Guy is off the show and Judi has been reduced to recurring with many of her limited scenes ending up on the cutting room floor.

by Anonymousreply 206April 18, 2016 5:15 AM

Perhaps he shouldn't go back to DOOL, minority representation or not. He may just be bad for the show.

by Anonymousreply 207April 18, 2016 5:19 AM

r207 One of the other reasons he's back is the show and network half-assed attempt to quieten down all the backlash they received over the murder of Will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 18, 2016 5:27 AM

Uh, this is the "Matt Lanter" thread...not the 1 millionth Will/Freddie/DOOL thread. Take that shit elsewhere.

This thread is for baby-faced Christian closet cases only.

by Anonymousreply 209April 18, 2016 6:42 AM

Has the baby-faced Christian closet case fathered his own baby yet?

by Anonymousreply 210April 18, 2016 6:15 PM

[quote] Perhaps he shouldn't go back to DOOL, minority representation or not. He may just be bad for the show.

What do you mean by minority representation?

by Anonymousreply 211April 18, 2016 6:23 PM

No r210 he hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 212April 18, 2016 7:01 PM

Shouldn't good Christians like Matt & his wife have had a child by now?

by Anonymousreply 213April 18, 2016 9:12 PM

You'd think he would get more on-screen acting work.

by Anonymousreply 214April 22, 2016 10:21 PM

Promoting the "wifey" as usual -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 3, 2016 8:13 AM

The trailer for his new film "USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage" -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 7, 2016 2:54 AM

His grandfather was on the real life ship that inspired this movie.

by Anonymousreply 217May 7, 2016 8:12 PM

He needs to do nudity in his next movie.

by Anonymousreply 218May 7, 2016 8:14 PM

The trailer is getting brutalized on a lot of sites comments sections - saying it looks amateur for a war movie. Like a direct-to-video.

by Anonymousreply 219May 8, 2016 3:41 AM

Could it be that Matt Lanter is an ex-gay?

by Anonymousreply 220May 11, 2016 3:15 AM

His new show "Timeless" just got picked up by NBC. Think it's gonna last?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221May 14, 2016 3:59 AM

Sitting in his backyard shirtless -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 15, 2016 12:19 AM

He has good skin.

by Anonymousreply 223May 15, 2016 12:27 AM

The twitter account for his new show "Timeless" -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 16, 2016 12:04 AM

Trailer for the new show which will be on NBC Mondays at 10 PM after 'The Voice' -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 16, 2016 12:28 AM

Has he logged onto Dude Tube lately?

by Anonymousreply 226May 16, 2016 5:11 AM

At the NBC Upfronts in NYC today. And of course, the wife is with him.

(Do stars usually take their significant others to network upfront events? Isn't it just usually the talent themselves at these network upfront events? I remember last time with his CW show, no one else brought their partners except for him.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 17, 2016 12:26 AM

Yeah, people bring significant others to the upfronts. Not unusual, R227.

by Anonymousreply 228May 17, 2016 4:43 AM

I guess so, but looking at a lot of the red carpet pics from upfronts over the years, it usually just looks like the talent and their reps for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 229May 17, 2016 3:06 PM

Matt shooting guns at a range (these "Christians" seem to be into guns a lot) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 23, 2016 8:20 PM

R230 Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 231May 28, 2016 1:06 AM

LOL! What is this board even about now?

by Anonymousreply 232May 28, 2016 1:55 PM

This board is about an impossibly handsome fundamentalist actor who might have dabbled in gay sex in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 233May 29, 2016 12:35 AM

Has this 'good Christian' fathered a child yet?

by Anonymousreply 234May 29, 2016 1:54 AM

R233 "Might have dabbled" is a huge understatement according to those in-the-know.

by Anonymousreply 235May 30, 2016 12:48 AM

Remember on Bravo's short-lived series 'Manhunt' when he couldn't fit into any of the pant sizes for the photoshoots because his butt was too big, and he goes "yeah, I've got a total bubble butt"...

by Anonymousreply 236June 1, 2016 8:24 PM

Do straight guys not use the term 'bubble butt'?

by Anonymousreply 237June 1, 2016 9:06 PM

I hope he stays in the closet otherwise I'll automatically hate him

by Anonymousreply 238June 1, 2016 9:12 PM

[quote] Remember on Bravo's short-lived series 'Manhunt' when he couldn't fit into any of the pant sizes for the photoshoots because his butt was too big, and he goes "yeah, I've got a total bubble butt"...

That's when I first noticed Matt and remember it quite clearly.

by Anonymousreply 239June 1, 2016 9:18 PM

R237 I suppose so, but usually in regard to woman's butts. I've rarely heard them use it in regard to their own.

by Anonymousreply 240June 1, 2016 9:50 PM

R238 LOL!!! Care to elaborate?

by Anonymousreply 241June 1, 2016 9:53 PM

R236 Do you have a clip of that?

by Anonymousreply 242June 2, 2016 2:38 AM

R242 No, unfortunately I don't. A lot of the Manhunt shows are hard to find. There's a few clips on youtube if you search hard enough. I just remember watching it.

It's also where some of the early gay/bi discussions started, as folks who worked on that show have consistently alluded to the fact that there were quite a few gay/bi closeted contestants, besides Rob that came out on the show (and a couple other already out guys), and these productions folks always have alluded to Matt as one of the few closeted ones. Even one of the contestants, who is now a personal trainer/bodybuilder, has said that the producers used the show to kind of find out who was or wasn't gay/bi (even though it necessarily wasn't the point of the show).

I even remember that episode when Rob came out to the other guys, and they were one side of the room eating while Rob and Matt were on the other side eating together (kind of privately), and all the other guys on the other side of the room were so shocked (like they had never met a gay guy before), and Matt was totally quiet and unassuming during the whole thing. After the show finished, Rob mentioned in interviews that he dated one of the other models a year before the show, but will not say who it was.

by Anonymousreply 243June 2, 2016 8:15 PM

Has anyone compared him to Seth Gabel?

by Anonymousreply 244June 4, 2016 6:57 PM

R244 I don't think so. Why?

by Anonymousreply 245June 4, 2016 10:39 PM

Lamenting doughnut day on his diet -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 4, 2016 11:09 PM

R245 They resemble each other some.

by Anonymousreply 247June 5, 2016 2:20 AM

They really don't, R247.

by Anonymousreply 248June 5, 2016 2:56 PM

On a diet (pouty face) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249June 5, 2016 11:19 PM

Do we agree with Matt that his ass qualifies as a bubble?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250June 5, 2016 11:38 PM

[quote] I hope he stays in the closet otherwise I'll automatically hate him.

Me too, gurl! Openly gay guys are BORING.

by Anonymousreply 251June 5, 2016 11:47 PM

I don't care how hot someone is . . . knowing that they're (most likely) a Trump supporting Christian Fundamentalist, is the ultimate turn off.

No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 252June 6, 2016 12:01 AM

R252 He does follow Fox News on his twitter...but other than that, he's never talked about politics. Kind of the one subject he doesn't mention. So, who knows...

by Anonymousreply 253June 6, 2016 1:05 AM

How much bronzer and make-up you think his wife applied -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254June 7, 2016 11:30 PM

His face is beat -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255June 7, 2016 11:31 PM

This whole Orwellian twitter/Instagram thing is nothing short of terrifying. All we've lost is our privacy, souls and humanity.

by Anonymousreply 256June 7, 2016 11:45 PM

Is he on Grindr yet?

by Anonymousreply 257June 8, 2016 12:18 AM

R256 That has to do with Matt Lanter how?

by Anonymousreply 258June 9, 2016 11:32 PM

There needs to be more pictures of him.

by Anonymousreply 259June 11, 2016 2:28 PM

3 years ago at this time, my boys and I were completely overwhelmed with my ring. -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260June 15, 2016 11:44 AM

R260 It's ironic that the pic of him looks so gay.

by Anonymousreply 261June 16, 2016 12:17 AM

He's one of those guys who can grow facial hair, but no other body hair.

by Anonymousreply 262June 17, 2016 6:41 AM

I never knew of Matt as anything but straight. But, he's in the top 10 guys that I'd love to see naked.

by Anonymousreply 263June 17, 2016 8:42 AM

R263 You must be new. ;)

oh, and google "Matt Lanter dudetube pics". Not totally naked, but close enough.

by Anonymousreply 264June 17, 2016 11:09 AM

R262 Some guys have all the luck.

by Anonymousreply 265June 18, 2016 12:26 AM

R262 , R265 Furry face (as much as he can probably grow)...perfectly baby smooth chest. Question is, does he 'groom'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266June 28, 2016 10:01 PM

I love that pic, R266. His hairless chest is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 267June 28, 2016 10:03 PM

He used to have quite a little treasure trail, but it was totally gone around the 5th season of 90210 and never returned. Seemed to start before he got married.

Wonder if he's totally smooth 'down there'?

by Anonymousreply 268June 30, 2016 12:46 PM

New pic - "Hello from the Lanters, my nipple, and my wrinkled shirt."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269July 6, 2016 1:22 PM

It would be so hot if he still had his Braves batboy uniform. I wonder how much man action he got when he wore it.

by Anonymousreply 270July 6, 2016 1:26 PM

Kissing "wife" on the beach -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271July 7, 2016 1:56 PM

Grace Kelly; Harlow, Jean

Picture of a beauty queen

by Anonymousreply 272July 7, 2016 2:39 PM

I think his twitter was hacked. Looks like it's fixed now. Supposedly his phone number leaked.

by Anonymousreply 273July 11, 2016 6:03 PM

His wife was not born a female, was she?

by Anonymousreply 274July 11, 2016 6:25 PM

Like, who is taking that picture of them kissing? It's so fucking desperate and lame.

I wonder where he goes now to get his "boy time." You just know he still does.

by Anonymousreply 275July 11, 2016 7:20 PM

On the beach -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276July 11, 2016 11:59 PM

Other than his hair, is he completely hairless?

by Anonymousreply 277July 12, 2016 12:01 AM

R277 Kind of. He used to have a little treasure trail in all his shirtless shots, but then in season 5 of 90210, it was gone. That was right before he got married. Haven't seen it since in any shirtless shots/photos. Maybe he's a body groomer.

by Anonymousreply 278July 13, 2016 5:34 PM

I wouldn't put it past him to end up in a situation like this about the recent Christian couple and the husband coming out after marriage and kids.

And this excerpt from the article sounds exactly like the type of Evangelical Christianity Mr. Lanter and his Hollywood friends subscribe to -

"Even though our church was full of young hipster types, the theology was staunchly orthodox. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279July 23, 2016 1:47 PM

At Comic-Con 1 -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 24, 2016 3:28 AM

At Comic-Con 2 -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281July 24, 2016 3:29 AM

Well, on Matt's twitter, he's now following an account called "@totaIdadmoves".

And the wife just started following "@peoplebabies" (according to her "fans").

Hmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 282August 8, 2016 12:20 AM

In Vancouver -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283September 3, 2016 8:39 AM

I don't know which is cuter, Matt or the dog. Awwwwwww!

by Anonymousreply 284September 3, 2016 1:28 PM

Somebody has started an instagram 'fanpage' for he and his wife -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285September 6, 2016 10:58 PM

Matt with the Bichon look like twins.

by Anonymousreply 286September 6, 2016 11:08 PM

Men's Fitness mag pic -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 9, 2016 12:04 AM

I couldn't like him even if I tried. I saw "Disaster Movie". I cannot forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 288September 9, 2016 12:15 AM

Three years of marriage and still no kid? What Angela is doing? Its not like she is ultra busy in her costumes and fashion business

by Anonymousreply 289September 9, 2016 7:05 PM

R275 You mean pics like this? They take A LOT of them, either kissing or smiling into the camera. Hard to get pics of him just by himself these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290October 4, 2016 1:08 AM

[quote] Somebody has started an instagram 'fanpage' for he and his wife

His wife and him.

by Anonymousreply 291October 4, 2016 1:09 AM

R275 Or like these -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292October 4, 2016 1:13 AM

R275 Or like these -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293October 4, 2016 1:14 AM

R275 Or how about this -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294October 4, 2016 1:18 AM

++++++++++++++OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295October 4, 2016 1:59 AM

Has anyone saw 1st episode of his new show Timeless?

by Anonymousreply 296October 4, 2016 3:14 AM

Honey, no..."Has anyone seen...".

by Anonymousreply 297October 4, 2016 3:17 AM

His new show is on tonight.

by Anonymousreply 298October 4, 2016 3:40 AM

[quote]Three years of marriage and still no kid?

How come he hasn't fathered a child yet?

Aren't good Christians supposed to be fruitful & multiply?

by Anonymousreply 299October 4, 2016 4:33 AM

This is how his wife writes about him on her social media-

"So proud of my boo thang for killin it tonight on #Timeless. @mattlanter is not only my hubsky but still totally my boyfriend. I’m definitely claiming #nationalboyfriendday with this sexy beast. Leave a comment if you watched @nbctimeless tonight and let me know what you thought! (at Nairn Falls Provincial Park)"

Yes, that's how she actually writes.

by Anonymousreply 300October 4, 2016 5:48 PM

Wow she writes like total delusional teen.

However I am sure after she will become an excellent fat frau with 10 years

by Anonymousreply 301October 5, 2016 12:55 AM

This is what people write in the comments section on his instagram -

"So good! Watched from LA. Great job. And btw stoked that u and your wife are believers."

I've noticed that A LOT of his followers are always making these sorts of comments - on how "perfect" he and his wife are, that they're "the perfect couple", and things like "so glad they you're believers/Christians in Hollywood" sort of thing. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 302October 5, 2016 3:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303October 9, 2016 12:28 AM

why should we care if he's a closet case? I admit that he is a solid 8, but he's always one of the most basic white guys in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 304October 9, 2016 2:22 AM

Why did they ruin Matt's outfit with those ugly boots?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305October 9, 2016 2:30 AM

Timeless was boring

by Anonymousreply 306October 9, 2016 3:01 AM

Matt and the 'you know who' at New York Comic Con -

Interesting that he can't even travel and conduct short-term business by himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307October 10, 2016 8:26 AM

He's on the Today Show right now.

The wife captioned this on his latest instagram picture (at the Today Show studios) - "You're such a STUDMUFFIN"

She writes things like that a lot on his pics. Does she not have a job?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308October 10, 2016 5:24 PM

He introduces her on live tv on the Today show -

I get it that some stars go to certain things with their 'significant other', but this is supposed to be about promoting his tv show, no? And he can't seem do an interview or do something promotion-wise without bringing her around 24/7 or mentioning her. I don't know of any other actor that does this quite that much for someone who has nothing to do with acting or show business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309October 10, 2016 8:11 PM

She seems incredible annoying.

by Anonymousreply 310October 11, 2016 12:28 AM

Has anyone asked this good Christian boy why he hasn't fathered a child yet?

by Anonymousreply 311October 11, 2016 12:45 AM

I think his "marriage" is a sham, as well, due to this constant mentioning of how happy and in love they are (Will and Jada Smith, anyone?).

But, otoh, does anyone give a shit about him??

I also agree with the question about kids. Three years of Christian marriage and no kids yet??

by Anonymousreply 312October 11, 2016 1:18 AM

New shirtless pic from shooting of tonight's episode -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313October 11, 2016 4:49 AM

Here's his interview from Wendy Williams today -

And of course, they plug his marriage for nearly half the interview - again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 12, 2016 11:41 AM

Another interview promoting Timeless -

At the 8:10 marks he mentions being a Christian and wanting to go back and see the crucifixion or resurrection.

And at the 10:55 moment, there's a comment about the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315October 13, 2016 8:14 AM

[quote] He introduces her on live tv on the Today show -

It's starting to sound like she's blackmailing him. Forcing him to bring her up over and over again when no one cares.

I won't bother watching the video at R315 but I'm imagining Visnjic thinking 'Oh shut up, queen' when Lanter talks about being a good Christian. The other guy is giving him a side-eye as well.

by Anonymousreply 316October 13, 2016 10:07 AM

Another interview promoting his show, and take a guess.....oh yes, they promote his marriage half-way through. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317October 13, 2016 9:47 PM

Makes it seem like some kind of affirmation, R317. Fake it till you make it?

by Anonymousreply 318October 13, 2016 10:01 PM

The Wendy interview is interesting. His wife had a "big girl" job as a forensic auditor, quits in order to travel with Matt on acting gigs. She's now a beauty blogger.

by Anonymousreply 319October 14, 2016 2:09 PM

hmmm

by Anonymousreply 320October 16, 2016 6:19 PM

And again -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321October 17, 2016 4:44 AM

"As an actor, I would love to see old Hollywood. I am a huge old Hollywood movie fan. My wife and I tend to watch old movies more than we do new movies. I would love to go back and see the 1940s and maybe the birth of the talkies. I don’t know. I am a huge fan of Paul Newman. I also really like Montgomery Clift as well. There are so many great actors I would love to do a scene with."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322October 21, 2016 3:21 AM

At the 3:35 mark - he talks again about being a Christian and if he could go back in time he would go back to the crucifixion and resurrection. And something about speaking in tongues. And he clearly believes it all in a literal sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323October 22, 2016 12:48 PM

He's very handsome but his body isn't all that.

by Anonymousreply 324October 22, 2016 6:31 PM

He has kind of a weird body. It looks like everything is ... sagging? He's only 33.

by Anonymousreply 325October 22, 2016 6:41 PM

And yet another promo interview for Timeless in which he plays the "I'm a Christian" line, again. It's becoming a running thread for him now (probably because they ask the same "if you could travel back in time, where would you go?" question), but he was never this open or vocal about his Christianity during past projects (and Timeless has nothing to do with religion).

At the 2:30 mark -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326October 25, 2016 7:32 AM

Anybody watching his new show "Timeless"?

by Anonymousreply 327October 26, 2016 2:16 AM

r327

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328October 26, 2016 2:20 AM

Does anyone know if he loves his wife or not? He doesn't make it clear in his interviews.

by Anonymousreply 329October 26, 2016 2:38 AM

Husband Tag with CW 90210's Matt Lanter - Angela Lanter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330October 27, 2016 9:29 AM

Good Lord the wife is annoying to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 331October 27, 2016 10:22 PM

Halloween 2016 -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332October 31, 2016 1:46 AM

if he IS gay maybe he got married so he can have kids and play the game and not have to try anymore meeting a decent guy in a town full of assholes

by Anonymousreply 333October 31, 2016 2:18 AM

Hot to death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334November 5, 2016 1:06 AM

Boom

by Anonymousreply 335November 5, 2016 3:08 PM

Archive of many of his Snapchats from this year -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336November 10, 2016 11:15 AM

Props to Hair & Makeup on "Timeless." He is much better looking on that show than he is on any of the pictures in this thread. Although to be fair, I only looked at the links in the 2013 posts and the ones from the last few months. Oh, and also kudos to those of you who someone kept this thread alive for three years.

by Anonymousreply 337November 15, 2016 3:59 AM

[quote]Hot to death

Another decade old photo....

by Anonymousreply 338November 15, 2016 12:19 PM

[quote]if he IS gay maybe he got married so he can have kids and play the game and not have to try anymore meeting a decent guy in a town full of assholes

Yeah...because that makes sense. Jesus Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 339November 15, 2016 12:21 PM

Timeless Star Matt Lanter: My Fluffy White Maltipoo Challenges My Masculinity -

Matt Lanter is the first one to admit that his 5-year-old Maltipoo Ahsoka isn’t the most conventionally masculine choice for a pet.

“The challenge for me is to keep my masculinity with my fluffy white dog,” the Timeless star, 33, tells PEOPLE in the Sexiest Man Alive issue. “I think her being a 13-pound, white, fluffy dog, things can get embarrassing really quickly.”

To give his pet a more masculine edge, the Star Wars: The Clone Wars voice actor insisted that his “diva” dog get a name from the animated series.

“My wife wanted to get this fluffy white poodle, and I said, ‘Alright, if we’re doing that I’m naming her a Star Wars name,’ ” says Lanter, who named his pooch after his character Anakin Skywalker’s sidekick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340November 23, 2016 5:03 PM

What is the difference between a Malte-poo and a bichon frise?

by Anonymousreply 341November 23, 2016 5:24 PM

Snowselfie -

The wife wrote this in the caption - "I hope our babies get those blue eyes"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342November 27, 2016 2:30 PM

[quote]“The challenge for me is to keep my masculinity with my fluffy white dog,” the Timeless star, 33, tells PEOPLE in the Sexiest Man Alive issue.

Can he really be that insecure? Good God.

by Anonymousreply 343November 27, 2016 2:50 PM

R343, few dudes would be comfortable with a little foo foo dog like that. Just keepin it real.

by Anonymousreply 344November 27, 2016 2:57 PM

R343 I was gonna say the same. Like, really, a dog "challenges" your masculinity.....?

by Anonymousreply 345November 27, 2016 3:56 PM

Uh yeah. Masculinity is judged by your pets. How many rappers or football players openly have poodles , chihuahuas?

by Anonymousreply 346November 27, 2016 4:39 PM

Are bulldogs considered masculine? French

by Anonymousreply 347November 27, 2016 4:40 PM

Matt Lantern

by Anonymousreply 348November 27, 2016 4:43 PM

Posted my Dudetube story years ago, but again here goes:

"Dudetube Live " with a webcam was a fun, safe, low-traffic place to be in those early days. It was the first experience of cramming live to a group for most of us, I think. Nobody was making money, and it was a community of fans of the site, many of us comic-book geeks like the founder. I believe the live cam room maxed out at like 30 people. Facebook, Cam4, Twitter did not exist then.

I think I was on live with Matt at least once, but he wasn't who I was interested in. There was a great guy from Greece who went by the tag "Enjo" who I pined over, and later got to meet on a trip overseas. Fun fun times.

It was a more innocent time, in a lot of ways. Nobody anticipated that every move online could be brought back years or decades later.

by Anonymousreply 349November 27, 2016 4:57 PM

Not "cramming," CAMMING I meant, obviously. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 350November 27, 2016 4:58 PM

R349 Good info. Thanks for sharing!

Anymore more thoughts on Mr. Lanter? Did you get an impression of what he was like, was looking for/interested in (sexuality-wise, etc.)?

by Anonymousreply 351November 28, 2016 8:35 PM

New photoshoot and article -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352December 2, 2016 7:48 AM

More -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353December 2, 2016 7:49 AM

More -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354December 2, 2016 7:54 AM

Another -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355December 2, 2016 8:03 AM

His hips look contorted at R354 and R355.

by Anonymousreply 356December 2, 2016 1:06 PM

I can't wait four more days 'til we have a new ep. :(

by Anonymousreply 357December 2, 2016 7:37 PM

Another new pic -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358December 3, 2016 6:52 AM

His wife sounds like a batshit crazy, maniacally over-possessive loon.

by Anonymousreply 359December 3, 2016 7:03 AM

Matt just liked this tweet from that Chip Gaines guy -

"In times of trouble.. you'll find the gaines family at church."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 4, 2016 9:43 PM

I met him at a party in Hollywood and got him mixed up with Matt Long, a working actor whose credits include Jack & Bobby and Private Practice.

M. Lanter was semi-crushed.

I couldn't believe he had taken it so badly, but guess when you're that hot and you're a working actor you'd not want to be mistaken for anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 361December 4, 2016 9:54 PM

R361 When you say "semi-crushed", do you mean more so upset/angry, or was he like down/depressed?

Also, what was he like?

by Anonymousreply 362December 9, 2016 1:58 AM

You have to remember that lots of people become actors because they have problems with their self-concept.

by Anonymousreply 363December 9, 2016 2:31 AM

WEHT that dancer guy named Brandon something-backup dancer for Britney Spears. Blond and rather handsome. Isn't he supposed to be a fundie also?

by Anonymousreply 364December 9, 2016 2:44 AM

R339, oh, believe me, it does NOT make sense. I think my brother did it, and as much as I love kids and get along with women much better (I always fall for the guy I simply cannot have) I could never.

I could never fuck pussy again (drunk and in college was enough); I'm older, it may not happen for me (finding someone I love who loves me back) but I can't give up.

by Anonymousreply 365December 9, 2016 3:23 PM

Showing off once again -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366December 14, 2016 1:02 PM

That looks awkward.

by Anonymousreply 367December 14, 2016 8:19 PM

Maybe he's bisexual and really loves his wife, like the pastor in that bio James Franco made.

by Anonymousreply 368December 15, 2016 12:25 AM

He's certainly familiar with some things...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369December 19, 2016 5:48 AM

Sponsored ad for Kay Jewelers on his twitter with you-know-who -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370December 19, 2016 11:37 PM

"Merry Christmas from our family to yours. #Christmas #married #Wifey #Christmasday #merrychristmas #husbandwife #marriedlife #americanstyle #christmascard #christmascards" -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371December 26, 2016 7:14 AM

20 minute youtube video on "wifeys" channel about moving back to Vancouver -

(why does she talk like a 14 year old girl?)

(he's in a pool at 8:24 mark)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372January 5, 2017 1:16 AM

She really wants to be famous as well it seems.

by Anonymousreply 373January 5, 2017 2:36 AM

R373 These two are following the same exact pattern that so many of these young Hollywood types are doing, especially the spouses when one is not from show business and they marry someone who is. They always start social media businesses, youtube channels, lifestyle blogs, etc. And a major hallmark of it is promoting the marriage/relationship. If you look at most of Matt's fanbase, it's now people who are more so fans of them as a couple then it even is his acting work (which not oddly, in the beginning, was a predominately gay fanbase considering how he started).

by Anonymousreply 374January 5, 2017 3:13 AM

He did an instagram live today and I think someone asked him about why he is always with his wife 24/7. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 375January 6, 2017 12:58 AM

Does he have nice legs? I've never seen them.

by Anonymousreply 376January 6, 2017 1:03 AM

Total closet case.

He mentions his wife waaaaayyy too much.

by Anonymousreply 377January 6, 2017 1:05 AM

He makes me moist.

by Anonymousreply 378January 31, 2017 2:09 AM

I know a guy a who is divorced -- twice -- and he lives with a girl now with his young son. I think he wanted to be a dad more than anything and he is determined to give his kid a 'normal' upbringing. (Meaning no 'Billy has two daddies'.)

It's odd. Because I don't know for sure and at the same time it's all hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 379January 31, 2017 2:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380January 31, 2017 8:15 AM

Now we're talking!

by Anonymousreply 381January 31, 2017 10:15 AM

So how long has this thread been ff'ed? Do DLs really hate Matt and/or his clingy wife that much? No horse in this race - just curious.

by Anonymousreply 382January 31, 2017 8:43 PM

R382, it doesn't look F&Fed on my end but I have my settings st "asbestos eyeballs".

by Anonymousreply 383January 31, 2017 10:22 PM

He reeks of desperation. Wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 384January 31, 2017 10:26 PM

R384, he's an actor. all actors wanting work reek of desperation.

even working ones reek of it. and the ones who don't have to worry aren't the nicest people; it's insane.

by Anonymousreply 385January 31, 2017 10:30 PM

[quote]He did an instagram live today and I think someone asked him about why he is always with his wife 24/7. LOL!

Did anyone ask him why he and his wife don't have children yet?

by Anonymousreply 386January 31, 2017 11:37 PM

Matt at a Playboy mansion party back in 2008/09 -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 7, 2017 11:42 PM

Timeless got a 0.6 demo rating. Seems like bearding is not doing much benefit career wise. He collapse is very near

by Anonymousreply 388February 8, 2017 5:11 AM

Minneapolis/St. Paul actually had a Super Bowl special instead of Timeless this week, which is not a good sign for the show (or a good sign that they are not going to be way over the top with the Super Bowl coverage next year).

by Anonymousreply 389February 8, 2017 11:38 AM

He's raved about Lady Gaga twice on his twitter since the Superbowl. Hmmmmmmm.....

by Anonymousreply 390February 9, 2017 9:37 AM

He's been cast in Pitch Perfect 3 -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391February 10, 2017 8:40 AM

He really loves him some Tim Tebow.

by Anonymousreply 392February 26, 2017 12:12 AM

No surprise

by Anonymousreply 393February 26, 2017 12:34 AM

He's in DC for some Timeless event (and guess who's with him) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394March 8, 2017 7:47 PM

I wonder whether he's a Trump voter. Ewwww.

by Anonymousreply 395March 8, 2017 7:56 PM

R395 Well, his buddy Ryan Basford (from Chelsea Lately) was.

by Anonymousreply 396March 8, 2017 9:19 PM

[quote]I wonder whether he's a Trump voter. Ewwww.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Isn't he a fundie?

by Anonymousreply 397March 8, 2017 10:40 PM

Well, he is one of those types that never really talks about politics. It was in a recent article about him (I think linked above somewhere) about his image being non-political.

On the other hand, there is a moment in a recent interview promoting Timeless where politics is brought up during the last campaign, and he calls the whole situation ridiculous and kind of referred to both options as fools. And I think the day after Trump won, someone, maybe one of the Timeless creators, posted a Rebel Alliance symbol from Star Wars, and he favorited that. Who knows...

by Anonymousreply 398March 9, 2017 1:23 AM

On the set of Pitch Perfect 3 (seems to be playing some sort of soldier (again)) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 30, 2017 12:55 PM

Another photo on set of Pitch Perfect 3 (in uniform) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 1, 2017 2:25 AM

I think I've told this one before, but I was at a Hollywood party (more like a press event) and I genuinely mistook Matt Lanter for Matt Long (of Jack & Bobby fame; and he was young Johnny Blaze in Ghost Rider)

I watched Matt Lanter's beautiful face kind of sink; I quickly corrected myself and apologized; but I thought later, how odd; even one of the prettiest guys I've ever seen can have a fragile ego.

I'd give anything to look like him.

by Anonymousreply 401April 1, 2017 3:44 AM

R401 Cool story. Did you get any other 'impressions' of him?

by Anonymousreply 402April 1, 2017 11:10 AM

You know what, R394? It's his life and he can do what he wants. If he wants to stay a miserable closet case for the rest of his life, let him. He's the one who's gonna suffer. It's karma.

by Anonymousreply 403April 1, 2017 11:29 AM

He's in Brooklyn while the "wifey" shoots some thing for a makeup advertisement -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404April 7, 2017 11:25 AM

Funny how these actors marry non-celebs, and then they turn into a celeb themselves with social media and all that. I wonder if that was part of the deal -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405April 7, 2017 11:27 AM

He "liked" this post on twitter of Lori Laughlin wishing fellow super-fundie Candace Cameron Bure happy birthday -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406April 10, 2017 9:25 PM

"Playing" with the wife -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407April 22, 2017 6:17 AM

Doesn't look like he's working out as much anymore -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408April 23, 2017 4:21 AM

Shirtless scene in bathrobe from that direct-to-DVD USS Indianapolis movie he made -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409May 4, 2017 5:00 AM

MATT LANTER COLLAPSE IS COMPLETE !!!

NBC has canceled his show Timeless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410May 12, 2017 8:10 AM

So, Matt's little buddy Ryan Basford has gone full Trump loon on his instagram. (Isn't he the one that worked on Chelsea Lately? Ironic...). Wonder what Matt "I'm not political" thinks...

by Anonymousreply 411May 29, 2017 9:00 PM

So Matt 'liked' this tweet from Leslie Jones on twitter - "No skinny jeans or rompers. Just well dressed men. Yummy!!!"

A hint at his taste in.....something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412June 2, 2017 6:14 AM

The shit that gets traction on the DL...

That's why I love this place, but no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 413June 2, 2017 6:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 2, 2017 7:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 2, 2017 7:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416June 2, 2017 8:42 AM

Cute, charming, masculine,mand sexy. But he really needs to work out.

by Anonymousreply 417June 2, 2017 9:06 AM

He has an 'interesting' body. Soft, but looks like muscle.

by Anonymousreply 418June 3, 2017 6:06 AM

4 year anniversary -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419June 15, 2017 6:29 AM

Hot tub pic (in new house) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420June 22, 2017 1:04 PM

Scruffy Matt -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421June 30, 2017 2:19 AM

$ years of marriage and no kids? Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 422July 4, 2017 11:54 AM

I meant 4

by Anonymousreply 423July 4, 2017 11:54 AM

Recent vid -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424July 11, 2017 6:59 AM

Construction around the house -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425July 11, 2017 7:00 AM

So manly!

by Anonymousreply 426July 11, 2017 7:16 AM

You'd think that a good Christian couple would have procreated after 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 427July 11, 2017 7:55 AM

Noticed that Matt appears on Jason Kennedy's (from E News) instagram stories, and seems they work out together.

Matt seems to be a bit heavier in the upper arms and chest area, with a little pouch in the stomach.

by Anonymousreply 428July 12, 2017 1:21 AM

Matt and the "wifey" with their new summer hair-dos -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429July 18, 2017 8:09 AM

Matt with his new hair style -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430July 20, 2017 9:06 PM

Does he shoot blanks?

by Anonymousreply 431July 20, 2017 9:38 PM

Matt (with new hair) at Comic-Con today -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432July 21, 2017 9:07 AM

And another -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433July 21, 2017 9:08 AM

He looks beautiful at R432.

by Anonymousreply 434July 21, 2017 11:52 AM

TIMELESS is un-cancelled!!!

by Anonymousreply 435July 22, 2017 1:54 AM

He's quite wide in the hips -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436July 23, 2017 5:21 AM

Does he have a wide ass?

by Anonymousreply 437July 23, 2017 7:08 AM

Child bearing hips r437. Praise Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 438July 23, 2017 9:06 AM

R437 Have you seen pics?

I remember on the Bravo modeling reality show 'Manhunt', they tried to put him in designer sample size, and he goes "sorry, I've got a total bubble butt".

by Anonymousreply 439July 23, 2017 10:53 AM

Here he is shooting guns on vacation in Georgia (you can kind of check out the behind briefly) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440July 23, 2017 10:55 AM

[quote]he goes "sorry, I've got a total bubble butt".

Do straight guys use the term 'bubble butt'?

by Anonymousreply 441July 23, 2017 5:56 PM

Shirtless on the 30A beach in Florida (noticed now that he never really shoots pics of himself below the chest) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442July 24, 2017 11:06 PM

[quote] noticed now that he never really shoots pics of himself below the chest

Why do you think that is?

by Anonymousreply 443July 24, 2017 11:11 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven. Is it the child-bearing hips?

by Anonymousreply 444July 24, 2017 11:51 PM

r442 Whet to his ear? Has it always been like that?

by Anonymousreply 445July 25, 2017 12:04 AM

R445 Yes. It's always been like that. It's more prominent when his hair is shorter.

by Anonymousreply 446July 25, 2017 1:01 AM

What's wrong with his ear?

by Anonymousreply 447July 25, 2017 1:06 AM

R447 Don't know. Just noticed it's been that way in all his pics, even going back to childhood.

by Anonymousreply 448July 25, 2017 1:10 AM

Still can't believe he married that funny duck-face, fame-chasing young lady.

Maybe she has a wonderful personality & good heart, but she comes across as annoying and controlling.

He's way prettier than her too. With his looks & mid-level actor status, he could have wifed up a much more attractive, interesting beard.

The refreshing bit is that if she can nab a better-looking guy like him - anyone can.

I always assumed he married her for 3 possible reasons (or combination):

1) Maybe she has a rich family?

2) He is a secret sub and likes controlling, domineering partners. (He seems a bit passive, so maybe.)

3) She was the only fellow super-fundie he could find in his area.

Anyone know if he talked about what spurred his interest / marriage proposal?

by Anonymousreply 449July 25, 2017 1:44 AM

Poor man. Losing his looks hourly.

by Anonymousreply 450July 25, 2017 2:06 AM

R449 He met the current "wifey" at his mother's church back in Ohio. It seemed like his mom knew her from the Evangelical mega-church they go to.

His previous girlfriend was the one he had back out in Altanta, and I believe she came with him when he drove out to move to LA. She was also the much more liberal one, and their social circle for the first few years in LA was mostly openly gay and bi friends. He didn't start to really hang out with the big 'Young Hollywood Evangelical crowd' (led by Jason Kennedy of E! News) until he started dating the now wife.

Also, he never really dated around the young Hollywood scene. Never any real reports or pictures (or even gossip) of such. When he broke up with the first girlfriend, he said he was 'single and dating' in interviews, but never with his fellow female Hollywood peers and that didn't seem to last long anyway. He started seriously dating the current wife very shortly after that breakup. It was a long-distance thing where he would go back to Ohio for periods of time, and then probably a year or so into it, she moved out to LA to live with him, and that's when he started parading her around EVERYWHERE (and when she started to become very public about it on her social media accounts).

by Anonymousreply 451July 25, 2017 6:45 AM

Thanks, R451, good info. So probably Reason #3 then.

This *almost* makes me want to visit a mega-church - to 'window-shop' & check out their fundie dating pool, if they have guys like Lanter stopping by.

Shame about Lanter's spiral into hardcore religion, though - he showed such good bisexual promise in his early cam vids.

Still, of ALL the beautiful fundie women he could've chosen (and even I've seen some gorgeous, charming Christian girls) - his choice of spouse is very underwhelming.

She puts on way too much makeup - by the spade. Guess to keep up with his looks. But such ill-advised OTT makeup actually makes her look a bit trans. And she hogs the limelight excessively.

They either don't want to (yet) or one of them can't have kids. Wonder if his religious family & circle are on his case for that.

An annoyingly fame-clinging, trans-looking wife, no bisexual escapades, no cute babies, slipping looks - we at DL are VERY displeased with the current state of affairs.

by Anonymousreply 452July 25, 2017 2:39 PM

And it's even more of a shame, considering how hot & charming he looked in the 90210 re-boot.

He had the prettiest cobalt-blue, Paul-Newman eyes & puffy pink lips in Hollywood.

And always liked his strong, prominent, manly nose (less dainty than the thinner noses of many male stars in HW).

by Anonymousreply 453July 25, 2017 3:23 PM

Interview from Comic Con 2017 with the Timeless cast teasing him about Jesus (at the :25 second mark, 2:49 mark, and the 3:55 mark ) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454July 26, 2017 7:25 AM

He's so good-looking and handsome!!!

by Anonymousreply 455July 26, 2017 10:58 AM

The wife was interviewed on a Christian podcast. Here's the description -

" we chat about her YouTube & blogging career and what it's like to be married to an actor and live the red carpet life. I loved hearing how they are living out their faith in the jobs! At the end she shares about her struggle with endometriosis and encourages more women to speak up."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456July 26, 2017 10:57 PM

Here is the above podcast with the wife. Some of the things she talks about -

-how Matt and Jason Kennedy (from E! News) became friends and ended up sharing the same pastor (the homophobic Judah Smith - Bieber's big pastor friend. Evangelizes to the big young Hollywood Christian crowd).

-how Timeless is a "family" show, which they could agree on him doing because of their Christian values, and that it's something they can show their kids someday.

-explains that she goes everywhere with him, because they were in a long distance relationship for the first 2 and half years, so now they don't want to be apart from each other. They "served their time".

-she discusses how she and Matt met - through a mutual friend at his mom's church back in Ohio.

-worked as a fraud investigator for an insurance company before she became a housewife/blogger. Because of having to travel for acting jobs, they decided "they never wanted to be apart". So he helped her create the beauty blog. And, of course, Matt does all the videos and photos. They "do everything together", and influence the choices of each others careers. She "loves working with her husband", but "the biggest fights in their marriage are filming the youtube videos".

-how they survive in Hollywood as Christians. She was raised her entire life in a devout Christian family. She doesn't shy away from her faith. When it comes to blogging about marriage/relationships, she likes it to be Christian/faith-based...like the marriage books she recommends on her blog.

-Hollywood is a hard place to be Christian. Matt (and her) have been "blessed" because with every job he's taken, he has always found "fellow believers" to surround himself with. Every project he's been on, there's been at least one of the cast that he can connect with as a "fellow believer".

-Weirdly, she says that when she moved out to LA to live with him, that he didn't have a solid, core group of friends (obviously she didn't know about his earlier openly gay/bi groups of friends). So when she moved out, they found Jason Kennedy (of E! News) and were able to basically build a Christian social circle. She and Matt can "check in" and "get a reality check" from their fellow Christians when they Hollywood culture becomes too much.

-She invites everyone she meets to church. Doesn't care who they are or if they end up hating it.

-She talks about her issues with Endometriosis. (Can cause fertility issues for women). There is another major celebrity that talks about this issue - but she won't mention who they are because "she doesn't want to be aligned with that person". Interesting... She was on birth control for treating the Endometriosis for 7 years, and came off of it last year.

-She yammers on about beauty/makeup. She threads her own eyebrows. Loves shopping/home decor.

-She and Matt LOVE that Chip and Joanna Gaines from "Fixer Up". (Surprise, surprise)

-Big advocate of consuming marriage books. Been reading them since 14. Told to study for marriage since 14. Of course, ALL faith-based. She's currently reading "Proper Feeding and Caring for Marriage" by Dr. Laura Schlessinger.

...and that's about it. Maybe that will answer some of our questions. (Her voice totally sounds like Candace Cameron Bure).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457July 28, 2017 1:05 AM

[quote] There is another major celebrity that talks about this issue - but she won't mention who they are because "she doesn't want to be aligned with that person

Any guesses as to who "that person" is?

by Anonymousreply 458July 28, 2017 1:16 AM

R458 Don't know, but I googled stars who have been open about the condition, and the liberal ones are Lena Dunham, Susan Sarandon, Whoopi Goldberg, and a few more.

by Anonymousreply 459July 28, 2017 1:16 PM

Maybe he has Klinefelter Syndrome-or whatever it's called-a chromosomal condition when a man has several female traits like a tummy pouch and broad hips - and excess female hormones. They also have low sperm counts. I should have googled it first to get more information but I think that's what it is.

by Anonymousreply 460July 28, 2017 1:40 PM

Lanter just has an endomorph body type. Similar to Channing Tatum. They need to be extra careful about their food take & exercise regimen, in order to stay in shape.

Ectomorphs, OTOH, can eat a whole zoo and not store much fat.

by Anonymousreply 461July 28, 2017 7:47 PM

Baby-less Mystery solved then. His wife has Endometriosis.

This mutation sounds like smthg straight out of a horror movie:

[quote] Endometriosis is the condition where cells like the ones in the lining of the womb (uterus) are found elsewhere in the body. Each month these cells react in the same way to those in the womb, building up and then breaking down and bleeding. Unlike the cells in the womb that leave the body as a period, this blood has no way to escape. It is a chronic and debilitating condition that causes painful or heavy periods. It may also lead to [bold]infertility[/bold], fatigue and bowel and bladder problems.

Good on his spouse for speaking up about it.

by Anonymousreply 462July 28, 2017 7:55 PM

On vacation in 30A beach Florida with Jason Kennedy (of E! News) and his wife (Noticed that these two couples are together A LOT) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463August 1, 2017 7:28 PM

[quote]Baby-less Mystery solved then. His wife has Endometriosis.

Or it could be a cover for something else . . .

by Anonymousreply 464August 2, 2017 1:41 AM

[quote]"Proper Feeding and Caring for Marriage" by Dr. Laura Schlessinger.

I didn't know anyone was still taking that fishwife seriously.

Matt appears to be losing his hair, poor dear.

by Anonymousreply 465August 2, 2017 1:42 AM

[quote] Or it could be a cover for something else . . .

Low testosterone?

by Anonymousreply 466August 2, 2017 2:15 AM

Ironic all this baby talk, as just this morning he announced - she's pregnant (4 months in) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467August 2, 2017 3:33 PM

And they're documenting the whole pregnancy (of course) on a weekly podcast, here -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468August 2, 2017 3:35 PM

The pregnancy post on the "wifeys" blog -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469August 2, 2017 3:54 PM

With "uncle" Jason Kennedy -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470August 3, 2017 1:07 PM

I'm surprised... no comments yet...?

by Anonymousreply 471August 3, 2017 8:24 PM

He's done a couple instagram lives, and shows up on Jason Kennedy's instagram stories a lot, and Matt seems very adamant about emphasizing that he actually had sex with his wife. He tries to pass it off in a joking way, but he keeps going on about 'moment of conception', 'having sex with the wifey', etc....

by Anonymousreply 472August 5, 2017 6:29 AM

[quote]Matt seems very adamant about emphasizing that he actually had sex with his wife.

I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 473August 5, 2017 7:11 AM

Jason Kennedy filming Matt's butt in a store -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474August 7, 2017 12:22 PM

Jason Kennedy filming Matt again -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475August 7, 2017 11:21 PM

Hey what are people implying here???

by Anonymousreply 476August 8, 2017 9:40 AM

"WE'RE pregnant"??! Oh, lord, have mercy - they're [italic]those[/italic] kind of people LOL. Somebody should send these Creationists some MPREG fiction - that will stop them from using this cringe-inducing phrase.

To be fair to Matt, it's his spouse who's running the blog, so it's probably her own ridiculous word choice.

by Anonymousreply 477August 8, 2017 1:52 PM

So this person wrote a whole blog post creating this big defense for Matt and his wife (ironic considering this couple shares their marriage and now pregnancy with EVERYONE 24/7). I found this line particularly funny -

"I imagine that it’s tough enough having to watch your spouse kiss other people in any way, but when you’re an actor, too it’s safe to assume that it’s a bit easier. When your occupation doesn’t involve playing pretend, it’s a whole other story. And Lanter is no stranger when it comes to laying out the truth for her readers. Now while it was adorable to hear Lanter (Matt) tell his wife that she’s the most beautiful woman he’s ever known, as a woman, I felt for her when she stated her concerns about pregnancy changing her appearance while he’s surrounded by gorgeous women throwing themselves at him."

....gorgeous women throwing themselves at him. Uh, anyone want to clue her in........ LOL!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478August 23, 2017 1:39 AM

I'm torn on this one. Did he fuck her? Did he manage to go through with it? Or was it the turkey baster? Hmm... If he's bisexual he might have put his dick inside her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 479September 19, 2017 12:49 AM

Matt Lanter's shirtless high school football pic (with his buddy "Critter") -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480September 19, 2017 7:45 PM

So old R480

by Anonymousreply 481September 23, 2017 3:44 PM

Matt Lanter being interviewed about fatherhood and his values on a podcast -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482September 30, 2017 4:22 AM

So one of the podcast topics (below), from his and the wife's pregnancy podcast, was all about her having a cyst on her clitoris, and Matt having to help squeeze and drain it of discharge for days on end.

Yep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483October 6, 2017 11:47 AM

Why can't he just get his ear fixed??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484October 23, 2017 4:56 AM

Interesting Blind Item at agc about Matt (supposedly) -

163. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/17 **#5** This Vancouver filmed NBC network show that is on the edge of being renewed has a male lead who is married. He is hoping the show gets renewed so he can keep sleeping with that woman he met who works at the Sutton Place wine store. It must be awkward when his wife is in town visiting and they both walk in there. Matt Lanter ("Timeless")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485November 22, 2017 11:12 AM

This blind item must be placed by Matt himself

by Anonymousreply 486November 23, 2017 6:52 AM

Pregnancy photoshoot. (This is how she talks about Matt in every post on her social media) -

Baby bumping and belly laughing with my baby daddy/hubby/BFF4EVER/friendboy/celeb crush/hottest guy I’ve ever laid eyes on/soul mate. Luh you @mattlanter. Just another sneak peek of our maternity/Christmas session

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 11, 2017 6:21 PM

Barf Barf Bard Barf Barf

eww ewww

by Anonymousreply 488December 11, 2017 7:59 PM

They had the baby -

"I never knew how much I loved your daddy until I saw how much he loves you. @mattlanter and I are thrilled to introduce you to our new bundle of joy! MacKenlee Faire Lanter was born on December 30th and weighed in at 6 lbs 11 oz and 20” long. She’s the sweetest little angel baby ever. Head over to my blog to see more photos and read a little more about her delivery. We’ll be telling our birth story and the meaning behind her name soon on @hellobumppodcast. Thank you for all your love, support and prayers throughout this sweet journey to become a mama. This week has been filled so much love, happy tears and, yes, sleepless nights, but we’re blissfully in love with this sweet girl of ours."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489January 5, 2018 9:16 PM

"Welcome to the world my little angel." -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490January 5, 2018 9:17 PM

[quote] MacKenlee

?

by Anonymousreply 491January 5, 2018 9:25 PM

"MacKenLee?!" Oh, for freak's sake.

by Anonymousreply 492January 5, 2018 10:34 PM

Perez plugging the birth -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493January 6, 2018 11:38 PM

Interestingly, he 'liked' this tweet from FOX News -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494January 16, 2018 9:15 PM

Someone has made an instagram page for him, the wife and the baby....and it's weird -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495January 27, 2018 11:55 PM

It is indeed weird.

by Anonymousreply 496January 28, 2018 12:04 AM

I hate the daughter’s name. So pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 497January 28, 2018 12:20 AM

Heard bits and pieces of some podcasts the wife has done lately.....she is obsessed with hyper-conservative Dr. Laura Schlesinger. She bases her and Matt's marriage off that book Dr. Laura wrote about husbands. Oh boy...

by Anonymousreply 498February 24, 2018 3:44 AM

Someone at LPSG is claiming there's a wank a video of Matt making the rounds, but he only showed dick pics without the face showing. I vaguely remember Lanter's management going after people posting his earlier DudeTube pics so I'm not posting anything here. You can see the pics at LPSG.

In the same thread a male catfisher said he snapchatted with Matt a couple of times as a girl. Apparently Lanter was ready and willing to show his dick, since he said it's hard, but he needed proof that the catfisher is really a female and so wouldn't show anything. If this is true it sees Lanter really is into women... or has taken closeting onto a whole new level.

by Anonymousreply 499May 12, 2018 10:57 AM

You can see lots on LPSG if you create a log-in, sure.

by Anonymousreply 500May 12, 2018 2:25 PM

R499 Well, quite a few of the earlier rumors around Matt were that he was known for hooking up with both women and men.

by Anonymousreply 501May 23, 2018 11:04 AM

I'm a bit shocked. Matt 'liked' a post on twitter congratulating a gay wedding (between one of the writer's of Timeless and his partner, a well known journalist who covers television/entertainment) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502June 18, 2018 11:39 AM

Maybe Matt just "likes" that another pansy couple will be going to hell.

by Anonymousreply 503June 18, 2018 1:53 PM

Well, if the guy is a writer on Matt's show, it would make sense that he would want to appear supportive.

by Anonymousreply 504June 19, 2018 2:53 AM

Wow, things are dead in Lanter land. We need a new photoshoot or something. Why doesn't he take off his shirt anymore...? LOL

by Anonymousreply 505July 31, 2018 11:58 PM

bumping

by Anonymousreply 506October 8, 2018 2:05 PM

I need some new shirtless pics stat! Nipples to the wind please!

by Anonymousreply 507October 8, 2018 8:43 PM

Rumored to be Matt Lanter jerk off vids. Just short clips. That being said, the two face vids at first are from Instagram live stories he did back on the set of his latest tv show. And no face shots in the dick vids (so it could be anyone). Does somewhat resemble his hands and feet though. Take with a huge grain of salt -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508October 20, 2018 12:43 AM

R508, does the owner of that Dropbox say why he thinks those dick clips are of Matt, or where he found them?

by Anonymousreply 509October 20, 2018 6:10 AM

R509 No. At one message board, and a couple tumblr blogs, some of these big-time catfishers were talking about getting him, and that they had these couple vids (the ones above, and one other). But in none of the dick clips does it show his actual face (unlike, say, the Cody Christian ones). The short vids of Matt's face are from instagram stories he posted to the public in the last year, and I believe they clipped them from there. I remember seeing them back then on his instagram. And most are from the set of timeless. So if she was catfished, he's doing it from the set, from his trailer. And the catfishers said he was very adamant about proving they were a girl before he would send something back. Of course, these catfishers who claim they got these vids are certainly not girls...

So who knows. It does kind of look like his hands and feet, but hey....on the other hand, he was known for doing this kind of stuff through webcam before his big break, so...

by Anonymousreply 510December 6, 2018 2:07 AM

The face has aged, but the big butt is still there -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511December 18, 2018 5:35 AM

Where is he at R511?

by Anonymousreply 512December 18, 2018 6:44 AM

yeah his latest insta stories just make him look ugz for some reason

by Anonymousreply 513December 18, 2018 12:38 PM

The "wifey" doing her 10yearchallenge hashtag thing on instagram and, of course, making it all about her marriage. And gushing over her husband. And of course, the obligatory "God brought her Matt" narrative.

And the fawning in the comments over how perfect they are -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514January 22, 2019 9:25 PM

I didn’t think they’d been together 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 515January 22, 2019 11:01 PM

I used to find Matt attractive, but the fact that he's a fundie is a turn off.

by Anonymousreply 516January 22, 2019 11:06 PM

If those pix are realy those of his dick, I want me some of that.

by Anonymousreply 517January 23, 2019 3:59 AM

Which pix, R517?

Do you mean the short jerk-off shower clips that were posted here last year?

by Anonymousreply 518January 23, 2019 4:54 AM

Pix at R508, R518.

by Anonymousreply 519January 23, 2019 6:55 AM

R519, yes, I think those are the same video clips I was referring to.

by Anonymousreply 520January 23, 2019 7:17 AM

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 521January 28, 2019 2:29 AM

The wife is starting a marriage section on her blog. And she explains why they're always together and she 'just doesn't stay home' while he's off working. All, of course, with a heavy-handed Christian angle -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522January 29, 2019 2:58 AM

Has anyone ever told her what Matty used to get up to online?

by Anonymousreply 523January 29, 2019 3:00 AM

The wife tweeted this after the announcement of his latest project - "I get to sleep with a SUPERHERO".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524February 11, 2019 10:29 PM

Interesting article on the 4 main Christian Evangelical pastors that are the leaders of the young Hollywood Christian crowd, including Matt Lanter and his wife. Matt is often seen with these guys in private social gatherings (Judah Smith, Carl Lentz, Chad Veach, and Rich Wilkerson Jr.) on he and his friends' instagram accounts (esp. with E! News' Jason Kennedy). Of course, the common link between them all is Bieber.

A Guide to the Evangelical Celebrities and Pastors Dominating Hollywood -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525April 10, 2019 5:18 AM

oh god bless hallelugha

by Anonymousreply 526April 10, 2019 10:22 AM

[quote] hallelugha

Hella, yeah, bud.

by Anonymousreply 527April 10, 2019 5:20 PM

Matt bending over showing his butt....in jeans, unfortunately. (it's the second picture over) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528April 16, 2019 8:56 PM

the jeans are too loose to judge his ass

by Anonymousreply 529April 18, 2019 4:44 AM

So Matt and the "wifey" are moving to Toronto to shoot his netflix superhero show...and on the way there, they stopped at the Ark Encounter in Kentucky. On their instagram stories. they're in such awe, especially the wife.

by Anonymousreply 530May 21, 2019 9:34 PM

New pic (getting quite a bit of grey hairs already) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531June 8, 2019 12:16 PM

Matt blond. Thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532July 9, 2019 6:17 AM

He has nice eyes.

by Anonymousreply 533July 9, 2019 8:36 PM

He looks terrible as a blonde

by Anonymousreply 534July 10, 2019 1:47 AM

Why specifically, R534?

by Anonymousreply 535July 10, 2019 6:13 AM

Bed selfie -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536August 3, 2019 8:32 AM

What do you think of the blond dye job?

by Anonymousreply 537August 13, 2019 4:45 PM

What do you think of the blond dye job?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538August 13, 2019 4:45 PM

Yellow Skin Troll alert!

by Anonymousreply 539August 13, 2019 9:53 PM

[quote] Yellow Skin Troll alert!

Why, R539? It’s only his hair that’s yellow not his skin.

by Anonymousreply 540August 13, 2019 10:26 PM

Matt bought a new house (their "dream house") in Nashville. They now have homes in LA, Ohio and Nashville -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541September 10, 2019 9:30 PM

His excitement in that video is infectious.

by Anonymousreply 542September 10, 2019 9:47 PM

I don't think the wife will be following him around as much now they have a kid together. Unless she's the type to palm the kid off on a nanny......

by Anonymousreply 543September 15, 2019 8:09 PM

I'm so envious of them owning three houses. I wish I was rich.

by Anonymousreply 544September 15, 2019 8:16 PM

A while ago the wife was saying how she missed Matt because he was in Vancouver shooting his new show (I forget the name of it) while she was stuck in LA. I pictured him sucking someone's cock, lol.

by Anonymousreply 545September 15, 2019 10:44 PM

[quote]I'm so envious of them owning three houses. I wish I was rich.

Maybe they rent some.

by Anonymousreply 546September 15, 2019 10:51 PM

What’s the latest news on Matt?

by Anonymousreply 547September 20, 2019 12:26 AM

Matt's birthday today. 37 years old.

by Anonymousreply 548April 2, 2020 4:05 AM

Someone posted this new info about the Dudetube cam pics leak over at the LPSG boards -

"I can shed some more light on the "Dudetube" images. - This was on Cam4 and I don't even think Dudetube existed when this happened. The pics have a dudetube logo but he had zero to do with any of it other than posting his logo on a video from that night. - It was an very long time ago. Like 15ish years ago. - I was there. I used to be in a LTR and I'd get bored and watch Cam4 because my man was always at work. I didn't know who Matt Lanter was. I was in the room. It was full of gay men but he didn't say he was gay. - He did a lot of chatting, presented his ass but he never pulled out his dick that I saw. He was mostly there to talk, which he did for quite a long time. (He may have pulled it out when I wasn't in the room but I never saw it and I was there a while.) - I just thought he was really cute and I kept wondering why he was on there at all so that's the only reason (when I saw screen shots of the night appearing in various places for the past few years) I remember him. Also I went into the room because he reminded me of a boy I used to have a massive crush on in college. He was absolutely stunning & still is. - What I can tell you that may be helpful is that there's likely not much more than what you see in those screenshots which is also probably why they only show his ass and not his dick. "

by Anonymousreply 549September 13, 2020 9:24 AM

Anybody watch Jupiter's Legacy on Netflix?

by Anonymousreply 550June 22, 2021 1:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!