- He made that video.
- What video??
- A porn video??
- He was on Dudetube a couple of years ago. Pictures were posted.
- wtf, r4! Wow. Tell me more!
- So, he gay?
- He wasn''t on DudeTube. Someone posted pics from chat with Matt on DudeTube. There is a big difference.
- Was that someone a girl, R7? If not, it makes no difference to me, the vid chat occurred.
- JuiCY indeed. He has a big ass too.
- He''s pretty much the only guy from that male-model reality show that did anything notable afterwards, right?
- Wow, I didnt know he was 27, he looks much younger. Who is the lucky man that stares into these blue eyes??
- "JuiCY indeed. He has a big ass too."\
Link please. Has he ever talked about the size of his ass?
- r13, I read here that on the Bravo model show, he could not fit his hefty butt into the clothes they gave him.
- In Matt''s defense, R14, the sample sizes that most male models fit into are cut freakishly slim.%0D\
Matt may not have a traditional runway model''s body; however, that speaks more to how the fashion industry seems to prefer a body type that is incredibly tall and lean.%0D\
In the real world, I don''t think anyone would refer to Matt''s ass as "hefty."%0D\
Compared to runway models; however, his ass and thighs are much more muscular.
- 90210 is adding a gay character this season. Do we think it''s Matt?
- r15, hefty is a gooood thing in this case.
- I love that he was a professional bat boy.
- He also starred in "Disaster Movie", one of the worst movies ever made.
- Disaster Movie was one of the funnier "_____ Movie" releases.\
And Matt Lanter was scorching hot in it.
- Does anyone know what Meredith Viera and Ann Curry think about him? I hear that he cheats on his wife left and right.
- "I hear that he cheats on his wife left and right."%0D\
Matt isn''t married.%0D
- [quote]Matt isn''t married.\
I''m not? YES!
- Matt Lanter is on 90210 and not in any way the alter ego of Matt Lauer! They are TWO different people and this thread is about Matt Lanter.
- So cute.
- Thanks for all your kind words. Now I''ve got to sit my fat ass down.
- [quote]90210 is adding a gay character this season.\
No, they added a gay character last season, chin-impaired Rumer Willis.
- So, was the person Matt chatted with on DudeTube a boy or a girl??%0D\
I saw the most stupid, shitty, dumb movie a fortnight ago, War Games 2, and the only thing that kept me watching was Mr. Lanter.%0D\
So, he gay or not gay? That is the question.
- R28 They are doing a coming out story with a male character this season. It will either be Liam, Teddy or Navid.
- [quote]Disaster Movie was one of the funnier "_____ Movie" releases.\
No, just no.
- I hope its not Liam or Teddy, R30
- #30, According to Perez it will be Teddy (Silver is going to freak! - another boyfriend dumping her ass).
- Oy. I just saw that vile ''Vampire sucks''-trailer. How did they manage to make Matt look quite so bad? And it looks like the movie will live up to its title.
- God, Vamprie Sucks sucks majorly bad. Matt does look good in it though and the gal who played Bella looks quite appealing. But I guess I am too much of a Team Jacob fantard to find the Jacob spoof character funny. The only thing I laughed about was the fight between the Team Jacob and Team Edward teengirls at the beginning.
- Sorry, that''s Vampires suck.
- Up for Mr. Lanter''s butt.
- Fireman Matt.
- Matt shirtless. Click to enlarge.
- More beefy Matt!
- Matt was on DudeTube a couple years ago and showed pictures of his ass.
- More Matt
- say what? Joe Jonas is going to be on 29010?
- oops. it''s 90210, isn''t it? never watched it.
- R41 Do you have said pictures? Or anyone else?
- why dontcha just google it?
- r43, I''m disappointed that Joe will be playing himself. I was hoping for a gay storyline in which Matt and Joe end up in compromising positions. Alas, the small screen could not contain their huge bubble butts.
- "Alas, the small screen could not contain their huge bubble butts."\
They have huge bubble butts? Link please.
- I don''t think he was "on" DudeTube. I think they got hold of the screen caps, slapped their logo on them, and published them.
- What do you think of his ass at R46? Is that considered a bubble?
- What you his publicist, r49? He was on Dudetube and he is gay. Period. If you post those pix you''ll get a cease&desist from his lawyer, tout de suite.
- If he''s gay than who is his bf?
- [quote]If you post those pix you''ll get a cease&desist from his lawyer, tout de suite.\
I''m not as invested in this issue as you. If this really was a Dudetube video, why hasn''t it ever surfaced? Anyway, it that webcast is your evidence that he''s gay, that''s pretty weak for "He''s gay. Period."
- Who was he showing his naked ass to then?
- Kind of yes, R50.\
His butt used to be some much bigger.\
I used to see him around town auditioning for things a few years back. I''m an actor, too.\
Those queeny casting guys went insane when he would come into the audition in tight dress slacks. \
He''s super nice and has a great outlook on life...well, except the fact that he''s closted. Which is unfortunate. \
I''m so happy for him. He''s getting some decent work and is making some OK cash now.
- r55, how do you know for sure that he''s gay? Sounds like there is more you want to tell us.
- "His butt used to be some much bigger."\
Did the casting guys or anyone else make comments about his ass, and what do you think made it get smaller?
Don''t know about his sexuality, but the dudetube logo WAS slapped on the webcam pix after the fact. The logo isn''t even in the same place in each pic, as it would be with a regular watermark.
- R55, my best friend who''s now an executive for Viacom, used to work for Bravo and he helped develop and cast Manhunt and he said it was no secret to him nor the other contestants that Matt was into dudes and if I recall correctly had a boyfriend at the time.\
He''s a sweetheart, apparently as well. \
I''m just happy he found his footing in town and is doing quite well for himself.
- R59, so what did people say about his butt? Supposedly, on Manhunt, his butt was too big to fit in the clothes they had for him.
- Im not one to crucify celebrities that arent out, but Im disappointed that Matt is in the closet. He seems like a very nice person. It would be cool if he was out.
- It really sucks because I don''t believe it''s necessary. Girls would get over it. Most girls wanted his character to on 90210 to be the gay one.\
His lawyers and folks don''t agree, but his career would be fine.
- I''m linking a couple of shirtless pictures of Matt Lanter. Click to enlarge.
- Click to enlarge.
- Good ones there, R63 & 64! Never saw them before, but they''re hot and definite JO material!
- I've been trying to figure this boy out for years. I'm not making any of this up from 'wishful thinking'. This is all based on research from across the net:
I know he had a girlfriend...and currently has one... but there have been rumors since he started in Manhunt (tv show) in 04. Like someone said here, heard from several folks he was one of a few of the closeted contestants at the time.
From industry folks, word around town was that he was gay.
Have read numerous times that he has been seen in gay bars in LA and back in Atlanta.
Have found a number of comments that around the net that say he's into guys... one in particular from back in Ohio (where his family lives and he visits).
Then the Dudetube webcam pics leaked. Some say the chat was there...others say the chat was not there but uploaded by another guy. Again, if it was with a girl (which fangirls try to claim, and there is no proof for), why would it end up on a gay blog when such blog just opened its own video chatroom?
And the images are particularly banned from gay sites. And some back then said those weren't exactly the images his team was so worried about...
Word is that someone was also threatened by his team for having images of another private cam clip where he was supposedly going down on another guy. Sounds crazy, but this person's story is very detailed, & sounds legit. Supposedly was leaked shortly after the dudetube issue, but was quickly shut down by his people...and the few sites that had them were all outright deleted. And this person was heavily threatened by his team for this.
There are also various comments of people that come off "in the know" who get very protective of him and the sexuality claims - again, why get protective over someone that is perceived straight...unless there's something to hide?
Have heard from someone who was in PR that said he gets very defensive when someone questions his sexuality.
Have heard he also has a lot of gay/bi friends (particularly more 'masculine' guys)...and that someone who knows his circle of friends says he was told he dates girls, but likes guys.
So even though he follows this current girlfriend on twitter, there are pics of them, I guess she lives back in Ohio where his family is and he says it's a long distance relationship... based on the numerous things out there that point in the other direction (gay/bi), something does not add up.
Anyone else here 'in-the-know' know any more...?
- R66.. why does he have to be one thing or the other? All that adds up to bisexual.
- I saw the awesome video where he sensuously touches himself and jacks off on cam. Did not know that he was anything other than a very hot gay porn star. No way is that guy straight!
- [quote]Supposedly was leaked shortly after the dudetube issue, but was quickly shut down by his people...and the few sites that had them were all outright deleted. And this person was heavily threatened by his team for this. \
Bullhit, once online, always online. No one can have something erased from the web. \
[quote]I saw the awesome video where he sensuously touches himself and jacks off on cam. Did not know that he was anything other than a very hot gay porn star. No way is that guy straight!\
Then you woke up.
- [R69] Oh I didn''t mean to say that it is completely gone. True...once on the net, always on the net. That''s why a lot of people are waiting ''till it resurfaces... particularly the Dudetube webcam vid. \
As for this other more explicit vid, the person said that if you search for it, supposedly it still comes up. Supposedly it''s very dark and amateur, and again, was done before he was known. But based on how aggressive Matt''s team got after going after anyone that even dared to post the dudetube pics (which they have gotten lax on because you really just google them)... from what I read, this is the one they pulled quickly. Some other folks on a few other blogs even said they remember when this happened, but most got it confused with the dudetube pics. \
I don''t know, I suppose he could be bi. But it''s funny, if you search around the net or ask the right industry folks, you never seem to get ''straight'' for an answer. \
Just wondering if anyone here knew anymore...?
- Isn''t all that''s left online a bare butt pic? That''s all I''ve ever seen.
- Yes, the caps show him smiling, laughing, and showing his butt. \
Some ''in the know'' say the webcam session was actually more explicit, and that is why his team has cracked down on them. From what industry folks have mentioned on the net, these caps are fairly tame and nothing to be really worried about. The only reason there would be such a crackdown is if the images were far more explicit... certainly something to think about. \
Not to mention as was mentioned earlier, that supposedly there was another private vid that leaked around the same time and was very quickly pulled by his team...aggressively... supposedly him engaging in an actual sex act with another guy. \
But it''s only a matter of time before they surface. Nothing is ever gone on the internet.
- Ew, on Twitter Matt follows CSLewisDaily (Lewis was a Christian) and Tim Tebow. His "girlfriend" Angela Stacy follows Victoria Osteen, as well as anti-gay marriage marriagewrks and marriagetoday. In her bio she calls herself a "Christ follower." I have no idea what''s with her obsession with these marriage Twitter accounts since she and Matt aren''t married, as far as I know. I hate to say it, but there''s a good chance Matt Lanter is either a self-loathing closet case (assuming he''s gay) or a homophobe (assuming he''s straight). Neither possibility is appealing. Sigh.
- Yep, I've noticed all those things too. He has openly stated on his twitter that he's Christian.
But from what I know, and have been told, he has a lot of gay/bi friends. On one of his fansites, there are candid pics with his circle of friends, which includes Lance Bass. And I've seen other candid pics where he is clearly with friends who are gay...supposedly even in gay clubs. Quite a few folks around the net have said they have seen him in gay bars in LA and Atlanta (where he grew up).
So I don't think he's a homophobe.
I have heard that he comes from a Christian family, back in Ohio. His mother said in an interview that she is fairly conservative, so... I do wonder what influence his religion may have on him...whether it be his views, or his own sexuality.
I will say it is odd that this current "girlfriend" goes to the exact church his mother goes to, and lives back in Ohio where they do. That raises an eyebrow. I figure, if you're a guy that looks like him and are gaining fame on a hit tv show, you could have your pick of all the hot women in LA (if he was straight). That situation seems oddly convenient...and raises an eyebrow.
I have heard from someone in PR that they heard from quite a few sources that he gets very defensive when people question his sexuality...and has to almost overstate how much he likes girls. Said it even raised an eyebrow to the PR folks. And even fans have noticed that he almost over-emphasizes that in interviews, like he's trying too hard.
ps. I remember on Manhunt where the guys had to do a feminine shoot that pushed their comfort zones, he stated how his parents were going to kill him for doing that...
- Anon/r66,70,74 - you seem to have more insider info than most here. What else do you know? (Sorry, I have nothing on Matt Lanter to trade?)
-  Ha, not much more. I'm not an insider really. All the info I've gathered has been from across the net. Over the years doing an occasional search, and honestly, it's amazing what you can find. Now, that doesn't mean I believe everything I find, but I've been following Matt as a fan since he was on that Manhunt modeling show on Bravo back in 04, I think? Some info is from comments left by folks who've either met him or knew him (like earlier in this thread), and some is from industry folks that I know, for the most part, are reliable and don't bullshit.
I always take everything with a grain of salt, but I've noticed that all these tidbits of info (including when I come across something new), all coming from completely different sources, kind of all point in the same direction. That's something to think about...
As for the Christian thing, it's kind of funny. I doubt he even knows this board exists, but on his twitter under the 'bio' section, he recently added Christian. I don't remember that there before, but maybe I just missed it.
- No r76, the Christian thing definitely wasn''t there when I looked at his Twitter account the other day.
- "But it''s only a matter of time before they surface. Nothing is ever gone on the internet."\
If they''re not out by now, I''m not sure they''ll surface.
- gay hands?
- gay hands? ?lol
- So does he have a huge, round ass?
- there''s a photo of it above
- You''d swear he reads datalounge. LOL!!!\
His bio on twitter went back to his old description...so it no longer says "Christian. Actor. Jedi". \
Wonder if that was his doing or his publicist? \
- HAHA.... And I''d swear he reads this site... because it''s back to "Christian. Actor. Jedi". \
Once again, interesting...
- Happy Birthday Matt Lanter, born April 1, 1983%E2%80%8F.%0D\
What would you like to give him for his birthday?
- 1983? Geez!%0D\
I don''t mind hearing that he''s 28. But knowing the year a younger guy was born is disturbing. Makes me feel much more pervy when I think about how old I was and what I might have been doing on the day he was born. %0D\
Our little man sure has grown up nicely though!
- Well, according to his twitter, he is on vacation in Tahiti. \
Seems the girlfriend went along with him.\
He uploaded a twitvid of his vacation to tease his co-star Michael Steger. The "girlfriend" is in the background.
- His Tahiti video...
- Smoking hotness bump!
- Boy, when it comes to the word around the net, and supposedly around Hollywood, when it comes to this boy... it''s always "he''s into guys" that comes up... yet, it looks like he''s certainly bringing out the "girlfriend" now. \
I suppose it could be real... but it certainly makes you wonder when you see that, but keep getting the opposite info from people who are certainly "in the know" and usually spot on... it certainly makes you wonder. \
Maybe he''s one of those guys who thinks he can''t have the things he wants in life if he''s in a same-sex relationship, so he goes the hetero-normative route...
- [quote] In the real world, I don''t think anyone would refer to Matt''s ass as "hefty."%0D\
Really? I would. (See link)%0D\
Oh, and damn Comedy Central for showing "Disaster Movie" all Memorial Day weekend long!!!%0D\
I was glued to the television watching Matt Lanter''s bubblicious butt!%0D\
And even more so when I caught a glimpse of a naked Ike Barinholtz on Matt''s back, wanting to hump him!
- R91, if I recall "Disaster Movie" (which I really, really wish I didn''t), he didn''t show his ass at all even in pants. It was covered up all the time with shirts. I wish I were wrong, but perhaps the awfulness of the film just blinded me to his beautiful ass.
- What''s the "official" explanation for the photo at R91? Lanter has to be gay, right?%0D\
What other reason could there be for a guy exposing his ample ass to another person on video chat? Do women ask to see a guy''s ass? I don''t think so.%0D\
Which also makes me assume that Matt is a bottom, and the top that he was chatting with, asked to see what his beautiful butt looked like.
- [quote]Do women ask to see a guy''s ass? I don''t think so.\
Yes, they do. There are also guys who pretend to be girls in chat rooms and make horny straight guys show off thinking they chat with a girl. There''s a recent thread where a poster claims that nowdays guys who pretend to be girls run some sexy clip of a girl like it''s an actual live chat session and get guys to show off believing they are live-chatting with a girl or woman.\
However I am not so sure that Matt Lanter really intended to chat with a girl in the first place. That guy looks gay and hot for guy action. I mean those lips look like they are perfectly lip glossed.
- Matt Lanter and Colton Haynes are both gay.
- duh, R95
- Have they had sex, R95?
- This kid is so fucking mediocre; he''s cute, but there are hundreds who are cuter - and more talented.
- There are pics of him recently with the "gf" at Tristan Wilds 22nd birthday party in LA. \
I don''t know. When I ask around, I get the same answers...so I don''t know what''s up with the boy. total closet case...?
- I know most of the people around here don''t believe it, but some people do enjoy the company of both men and women.
- r98 = Prostitute Colton Haynes
- Essentially R101
- You fags better stop talking about me.
-  And who are you - Matt... or Colton?
- The thing these guys have is that it is getting harder and harder to hide a gay past.
- Pic of him with the "gf"...or beard...?\
I know this sounds mean...but is it just me, or does the "gf" dress like a ... hooker? \
I wonder if she knows of his extra curricular activities? Reminds me of when Dustin on Real World denied like a bitch, and then everyone and that one girl''s mother was like "Dude, you''re all over the internet with this shit"...
- So, this pic has been going around tumblr... say it's him, but others say it's some other model.
What do you guys think? (the chest doesn't look like his, but the face does). Either way, it's hot.
In his underwear -
- It's not him. His nipples are bigger than that.
- Yeah, that's what I thought. And his chest is a different shape, more flat and rounded. Plus he's not as defined as that.
Anyone know the name of this model though?
- I dont think thats him either, his butt has a bigger profile than that.
Anyways, Matt's celebrity crush is Julianne Hough. (*YAWNS*)
- so Matt is still trying to pretend he is straight?
- He's really a lousy actor, cute or not. And I have not seen much evidence of his butt; all the pics seem to be of his cute face and decent torso...ass and legs pics PLEASE...
- He and Jonathan Groff are fucking.
- link please, R113
- here's the screencaps from Dude Tube, one of which shows his butt:
- another set:
- "Anyways, Matt's celebrity crush is Julianne Hough"
Dayum. He ain't even TRYING to stay closeted any more is he?
- Lucky dude, whoever is smashing those cookies.
- Wonder who he showed his ass to on Dude Tube?
- Matt sitting next to Lance Bass:
-  ,  I suppose so. Or I guess he could technically be bi...
Here's a recent vid of him and his "gf" -
- the Lance Bass photo is dated 2006 - so quite a few years before he became a t.v. star. That shows he was hanging out with gay guys before he had to hide it.
- It's always like that, R122.
I've seen stars in the gayest photos before they were big and all of a sudden the photos vanish.
- do you think Lanter and Bass might have been involved in those days?
- That photo was circa 2006 right? Bass was involved with Reichen that year.
- Don't think Matt was involved with Lance... but they share the same circle of friends. I've seen a number of photos, some off Matt fansites, some elsewhere, of him with friends before he got his CW break. Lance was a part of that circle of friends, it seems, and quite a number of other gay/bi folks too. I've been told that Matt has a high number of gay/bi male friends. Seen a lot of pics of him with that group of friends, particularly before his popularity picked up from 90210. Based off his twitter, he seems to now hang with these 'Christian' golfer types...
- Knowing DL, I'll probably get a lot of crap for this... but is it just me, or does this amateur naked shot kind of look like Matt (circa 04 to 06)?
I know, I know, folks are going to think I'm totally reaching... but when I came across this, the immediate thing that popped in my head, just from a mere glance, is that it looked an awful lot like Matt at first glance. The body, but, the face especially.
Seriously, take a close look at the face in the Dudetube pics from [R115] and then look at this face.
And even in this photo with the longer hair, you can see the left ear sticks out just like Matt's. hmmmm....
- It does look like him r127. I don't remember Matt ever wearing his hair that long though.
- The naked shot looks a bit like him, but perhaps not as pretty?
Not sure if it is him, but IF it is, it looks like he is uncut!
- Now that I take a closer look at the photos, there is a resemblance in the facial structure and jawline, as well as in the muscular arrangement and nipple appearance on the chest.
- the face at R131 does look like it could be the face at R127.
you do wonder why his people wouldn't have pulled the photo down from the net though. perhaps they don't know about it.
- another facial comparison:
- another facial photo to compare to the one at R127.
- The pics are of the same person with different hairstyles and eyebrow sculpting jobs.
- R136, so you think the naked photo at R127 is the same guy?
- another Matt photo:
- That nude pic with the dick shot is not him. The face is similar but the build is way off. Matt has never had a "ripped" look from all the half naked pics that's on the web.
- What I find interesting so far:
his hair/sideburns in the cock photo come down to/over his ears just like in the regular actor photos
similar rounded chin/jaw
similar triangular/slitted eyes
similar lines on the sides of his mouth
little hint of five o-lock shadow under his lip
- not sure, R141 - the build is similar in some ways
and look at the way the hair comes down to his ears and around down to the back of the neck
- looks ripped to me ,R141.
let's compare. what do people think?
- R141, compare the nipple placement, pec shape, abdominal area & clavicles.
you might see some closeness
- neck, shoulder width and arms look very similar in shirtless photo & cock photo
- and let's not ignore the hands
I'd argue even the left hand & index finger have the same shape
- @138, I agree with the others for 2 reasons: 1) I saw the original Dudetube video and Matt's hard cock does not bend to the right as it does in the r127 pic; 2) The noses have slightly different shapes. But I agree that the two guys look VERY similar.
By the way, I saw that Dudetube video before I ever knew who Mr. Lanter was, and before he got whatever role he got that seems to have made him suddenly famous.
I watched that video (but presumably not all of it) again and again and again... IIRC, it was one of those short teasers that ended all too soon, from one of those porn sites that say "for full version click here...".
Gotta say that the guy has a beautiful, straight as an arrow shaped cock and he seemed as gay as a goose. I assumed he was Skyping or whatever with another dude. I don't remember enough details to tell you why, and there was no evidence that it was with another guy, but I just got that vibe.
While I'm blathering on late here on the W. Coast, gotta tell you about 1989 when my (still!) partner and I went to Europe and traveled on an unlimited Eurailpass for a whole month. Those were the days! Anyway, at every train station in every country we visited, there was a local gay guide in the local language with the same cute twink's picture on the cover. A few years later, we saw Matt LeBlanc in some lame sitcom (not Friends) and we said to each other "Hey! That's THAT guy!"
- R150, are you sure the porn video you saw was Matt? Other than the naked butt pics, no video has every surfaced.
- looks fairy ripped here:
- proper link for R154
- don't you find his fingers - particularly on the left side, very similar to the cock photo?
- compare this face and overflowing hair to the cock photo:
- compare this face to the cock photo - I think if we used a program that placed this face over it, it would pretty much match:
- compare face to cock photo:
- this photo looks SO similar to the guy in the cock photo:
- That's not Matt Lanter in the cock photo.
- and what about here?
- R169, have you look at how all the features are basically identical?
- looks like him
- they're the 2 most similar guys I'VE ever seen:
- Mon Dieu! Somebody sure is obsessed. ENOUGH with the links! It's not him in the cock pic. Anybody with eyes can see that.
- He showed his naked ass on Dude Tube so I don't see why he wouldn't so a cock pic
- Wow, didn't realize so many responses would come from my post. Again, my reaction came from literally when I came across that pic for the first time, it just popped in my head immediately at how close that body and particularly that face - with the left ear sticking out under that hair - looked like Matt (circa those webcam pics).
As for the hair, Matt did have long hair like that during filming his movie Wargames, and during Vampires Suck.
- Forgot to add - I noticed that a couple of threads discussing him over at the IMDB boards just all of a sudden disappeared. It doesn't even say, "post deleted by an admin"...they're just outright gone. I guess his team got them to just outright delete posts like that? Just like the way his team targets gay sites, and anything discussing his sexuality on blogs, youtube, etc... I've never quite seen anything like it.
I don't see other young actors teams go after things like this like Matt's does. Not even in regards to the pics, but they seem so paranoid about what people just say about him that it just makes him look like they have a real reason to cover something up... just makes him look that much more gay.
- [quote]There's a recent thread where a poster claims that nowdays guys who pretend to be girls run some sexy clip of a girl like it's an actual live chat session and get guys to show off believing they are live-chatting with a girl or woman.
Good! Straight guys have been infiltrating lesbian chat rooms since the earliest days of them.
- Geez dude! If it is him chill out, every body shows off there peen now it's not big news. I still think its not him.
- R182, I've noticed that too. Some "gay" Matt Lanter threads are allowed to stay on imdb.com (like the one below) but there are some that are deleted within hours, and no trace of them is left. I don't think it has to do so much with the content, unless the actual photos are linked, but rather with the stridency of the poster. There was a guy last year with a name something like "Gaysunited" who would post two identical threads every few days after they were deleted, one about the Dudetube photos and how gays should support fellow gay Matt Lanter and another about the deletion of the aforementioned threads, something like IMDB discriminates against gays and that Lanter's management did want to let him be who he really is in public. I think he became less strident in his posts, and one thread was allowed to remain until it petered out.
I just realized I spend far too much time on the imdb.com boards. It's not healthy.
- The sheer number of logos pasted on those pics reeks of some rabid fanfag in a basement with photoshop.
- [quote]That nude pic with the dick shot is not him. The face is similar but the build is way off. Matt has never had a "ripped" look from all the half naked pics that's on the web.
Matt has only been ripped very recently. When he was an unknown he was a contestant on some Wannabe-a-model TV show and he had a very undeveloped body. I doubt he would have posed for the cock pic after his career took off with network TV roles.
And I agree that the DudeTube logos on the notorious pics were obviously added after the fact. The pics could have come from anywhere. The chat could have been private and we don't know whom he is talking to.
- A girl would much rather see a guy's ass than his dick.
- Something else I just remembered about the original video I saw from Dudetube or whatever it was from, is that he was being filmed jacking off while looking at a computer screen from a stationary camera at an angle from above his chair/desk/workstation. In other words, it was not something private that was recorded by someone watching him live online -- where he was looking directly into the camera. It was filmed for gay porn, no doubt.
Don't know if any of this means anything other than that I watch way too much porn and should probably get a paying job. But this guy -- who later got a "legitimate" part on TV -- is so cute and has the most beautifully shaped thick cock and that brought 5-10 minutes of intense joy to my life, several times that day!
- [quote] In other words, it was not something private that was recorded by someone watching him live online -- where he was looking directly into the camera. It was filmed for gay porn, no doubt.
That just means he was using a stand-alone web cam rather than one built into his computer display.
- Dudetube definitely got the exclusive. If these photos existed elsewhere, they would exist without the tags...and there is absolutely no version of these pics without the dudetube chat tags.
They also first showed up on dudetube right when the gay blog itself opened up its own video chatroom.
Dudetube links to and showcases a lot of cam stuff, but he doesn't put dudetube watermarks all over those. Only when he has an exclusive...and when he opened the chatroom, he showcased some of the first users, with these tags. That's when they first popped up.
I have read elsewhere that around the time they hit, some folks said that the session got more explicit and definitely seemed as if he was chatting with another guy, hence why his team is so adamant on taking them down.
And think about it - if it was with a girl, why would the first place it show up on be a gay blog? It's highly unlikely a girl would think of gay blog Dudetube to be the first place to send such pics. And it's not like he was even known then.
And, wouldn't that just confirm his supposed 'heterosexuality' that they want us to believe? I mean, why hide it so unless there is really something about it that they don't want the public to know - that the video chat probably alludes to him camming with a guy, not a girl. Hence the reason to cover it up.
Add to that the fact his team usually goes after deleting any comments that even mention talking about his sexuality...and specifically goes after gay sites. Now, add on all of the numerous gay rumors before and after these leaked...going back to folks who worked with him on the modeling reality show (as also stated earlier in this thread.) It's one thing to just have photos like this leak out of nowhere...it's another when you already have numerous rumors for years, then such pics leak and not just from anywhere, but from a gay blog. Too much smoke for there to not be some fire.
- Well unlike the cock photo, no one here disputes that the Dude Tube pics showing his ass are him, right?
- Oh no, the are DEFINITELY him. I mean, it's pretty obvious just by the face.
And these are pics his management and legal team go after taking down (not to mention any talk of such as well, like at imdb and a few other places). They've deleted whole blogs, sites, and put him on a 'no pic' ban list at several of the prominent gay message boards. And by going after them, they basically confirm that they're him. So, yeah.
- How can they ban them? Once they are out there online in the public domain, aren't the pics public property?
- Matt's Halloween costume... he's Zack from Saved By the Bell.
Is it just me, or does he look like an 80s gay porn star from Falcon?
- From his IMDB message board:
Since he started back in 04/05, there have been comments around the net about folks seeing Matt in gay clubs/bars...before he started acting and had visibility and a fanbase. There's also been talk out there from folks who worked on the Bravo reality show he started on that he wasn't exactly str..... and there's been other things talked about long before he really started getting solid work and building a primarily female fanbase. And he's infamous for his gay webcam pics.
- Is he a bottom? Is that why he showed his ass on DudeTube?
- R196 Hahaha...That was me who posted that. There are some folks there that think he's the straightest thing since sliced bread...and the few threads at imdb where some of us were having a civil discussion about the rumors and such all got deleted. Just disappeared like they didn't even exist. Most likely his publicists that got them shut down. His PR people must scan the various sites and blogs, especially the gay ones, because when something blatant about his sexuality, previous rumors, or the webcam stuff shows up...somehow they get the power to delete whatever they want, and the do it quickly. I've seen it...freaky. I've seen entire posts, threads and blogs just disappear. But there's a lot out there they miss too. I was just sick of those delusional fangirls at imdb that act like we're the crazy ones when they're the ones that lap everything HW PR feeds them.
- True, R198. The Twitards are worse though.
- r195, he looks a lot like Falcon porn star Billy Brandt in that Halloween costume. Brandt worked in the 2000s, not the 80s but still...
- Matt at the twilight premiere (with the gf in the background). hmmmmm....
- Wonder what his interest in Twilight is?
- So looking at twitter, I guess Matt's 'gf' has been living with him in LA for 5 months now.
She refers to him as "the love of her life"... hmmmmmm???
- if that's the case, then we're happy for him.
nobody's buying it, but yes, happy happy.
- CBSWatch Magazine Interview with Matt Lanter (talks about the 'girlfriend' in this article) -
- Amazing, R205 - they even ask him sex questions about her. What's wrong with reporters today?
Watch!: You brought your girlfriend with you to Bora Bora. The female readership of this magazine will want to know how she locked you down.
Matt: She’s just a normal girl. Very down to earth and very, very sweet. She has a “normal life,” a normal job, not the kind of wacky business we’re in. She’s also confident in being a woman, and that’s something I’m really attracted to. Very nurturing—that’s a natural side to her. Not to mention that I think she’s pretty darn good-looking, too.
Watch!: You guys met back home?
Matt: Yeah, my mom lives in Ohio and I ended up meeting her with a group of friends. Cut to a while later, we started chatting on the phone and now we’ve been doing the long-distance thing for a year. But FaceTime and Skype make it so much easier.
Watch!: Easier to have really weird Skype sex, you mean.
Matt: Yeah. Absolutely. [Laughs.] No.
- Pics that go with the article (the 'gf' is in the last one with him) -
- It's disgusting that he is closeting himself like this and that the reporter is even trying to tell readers he is having sex with her.
- Here is the link to the post at ontd of someone that saw a supposedly more explicit video of him (other than the Dudetube/previous webcam session). I've read all this person's posts, and they don't seem to be bullshitting. They are pretty clear on what they saw and how his team went after them (and not exactly the first time I've heard this) -
- This is the first part of his or her comments -
- "I don't watch this shitty remake, but Matt Lanter needs to shut the fuck up about homosexuality and relevance. His "team" actually sent me an e-mail directly because I kept spreading his gay pictures all over various forums in protest of their crackdown.
If you don't want the world to see you having gay sex maybe you shouldn't videotape it, closet case."
- Matt at some charity event last night -
- So does anyone know there the gay sex tape is that is referred to above? According to that poster at the link, it was online for a long time and there were screencaps of it that he kept reposting to stand up against Matt's people.
- From what they said, it was supposedly pulled pretty quickly...and that most folks were only aware of the Dudetube screencaps (so somehow this flew under the radar). Also, he was not known at all at the time.
It's not the first time I've heard of either there being a more explicit video, or that the Dudetube one was possibly more explicit. I've heard from industry types that the only reason they would be so paranoid about covering it up is if it led to something more explicit. Yes, it has tags from a gay blog (that opened its own chatroom at that time), but from I've been told, those images are pretty tame for them to be that crazy about covering it up and controlling his image...unless it leads to other more explicit things.
That person above must have seen something for his team to go after them like that.
- Another video (interview) at that charity event (the "gf" comes in behind him towards the end of the vid) -
- "I posted the "sex tape" of him going down on some guy. The ones that supposedly got leaked to the internet by another actor after the whole dudetube fiasco. I was more offended than threatened by the e-mail, but then all of the forums I posted the pictures on deleted the posts and one of the forums actually got taken down (and is still down to this day) as well as the blog I originally got the pictures from, so I got paranoid and stopped. Not really sure what kind of leverage they have that they can get people to cooperate so easily. I figure it is possible that everyone voluntarily removed them out of fear and ignorance of the law, but that doesn't really explain sites actually disappearing."
"They popped up around the same time they began cracking down on the dudetube pics. I think a lot of people missed them because when people would mention the bj pics peopel were confusing them with the dudetube pics and being "i saw dem alredy lol" or whatever."
Do you still have it? Well then post somewhere again....don't be paranoid!
- Seems like the current "girlfriend's" twitter is no longer private. Follows tons of fundie Christian stuff...even a "psychologist" for Focus on the Family? hmmmmmmmm......
- I love the line from the article about what Steven Soderbergh told Matt just before filming Magic Mike:
Matt: "Steven’s a fantastic director and we had this dinner right before we started shooting and he said, ‘Jump off the cliff. I will catch you.’"
- Sorry--but "I posted a gay sex tape but they managed to erase it from every nook and cranny of the internet and I was so scared I destroyed the copy on my hard drive" doesn't strike me as particularly convincing.
- Wow, his girlfriend is hardcore fundie. She retweeted this:
"Ladies...... if a man doesn’t fall to his knees in prayer and love Jesus, he doesn’t deserve to fall to one knee with a ring."
- "he doesn’t deserve to fall to one knee with a ring."
That's explains why he hasn't married despite prior experience at being on his knees.
- It's disgraceful that he is still bearding.
- What kind of career will he have after 90210 is over? Or is it already over. I dont watch that mess.
- Doesn't he realize anyone can see his naked ass screencaps from DudeTube all over the Internet?
- [quote]It's disgraceful that he is still bearding.
You evidence that he is gay consists of caps from a vid chat that someone has slapped a Dude Tube logo all over and a report of a (dark) sex tape that no one will ever see. Have I missed anything?
- Yes, R226. You have missed quite a lot.
- What have I missed?
- You've missed the fact that Lanter was obviously talking to guys online and showing his ass, as can be seen in the screencaps.
You've missed the fact that people have said they have seen a video of him having sex with guys.
You've missed the fact that Lanter pings to high heavens.
- Umm, R229--Those first two are the "evidence" I noted. The "ping' thing is just wishful thinking. This is hardly a basis for saying he's behaving disgracefully by bearding.
- What is your point, R230?
- Seriously, R230? You can't understand my point?
- You seem to be doing PR for Lanter by trying to a) convince us he is not gay b) tell us it's no big deal if he is bearding
- R219 We're talking about Matt Lanter, not Matt Bomer. I think you're getting the two confused. Matt Lanter is on CW's 90210. He's not in Magic Mike.
R220 It strikes me as pretty convincing as it backs up other claims by a few folks who said they saw something similar at another message board. I asked a few folks, and they said they had seen or heard of similar (a more explicit video that was NOT the Dudetube webcam session), and this person at ONTD certainly has a detailed response as to what it was like dealing with his people.
I would know the same as I have dealt with them.
His PR and legal team go after people who just talk about things they don't like. I NEVER posted any of his webcam photos, but just having a discussion about him at a couple boards made them contact me with a "cease and desist". They are paranoid as hell about controlling his image... hmmmmm, I wonder why?
Tons of young male stars have fans discuss their sexuality. Only Matt Lanter's team goes after people in such an aggressive way.
- Interesting how so many of the photos have "disappeared"...
- "Only Matt Lanter's team goes after people in such an aggressive way."
I have no interest in whether he's gay or not, but the aggressiveness may suggest that, unlike with other celebrities, there is visual evidence.
"You evidence that he is gay consists of caps from a vid chat that someone has slapped a Dude Tube logo"
Again, I have no interest in whether he's gay. I just find him very cute. That being said, whenever there is a mention of the Dudetube photos, someone invariably writes that the logo has been slapped on. Perhaps that's true, but I find it curious that that argument invariably rises.
- Matt Lanter has a team? That might be the most unbelievable statement on this thread.
- Every working actor has a publicist, agent and likely a manager. While they are employed on a project there is also a public relations team that represents whatever project that is employing them.
You don't have to be some A-list star to have a team.
- Perhaps not, R238. But most ordinary actors do not have that many people involved in their PR.
- R237 R239 As someone above said, every working actor usually has at least an agent, a manager, and a publicist. Matt's publicist you can follow on twitter. Her company also represents Colton Haynes (I believe). He, like every actor, is repped by a legal team (probably ones that cover the actors his agent represents). They've sent me a 'cease and desist' (as they have tons of other people) for simply talking about him, and getting whole threads about him deleted at other boards...and they particularly target gay message boards.
- As for people saying the Dudetube labels were "slapped" on. I've said this several times in this thread before, but I'll repeat - Those images showed up at Dudetube's blog first, and nowhere else. He got the exclusive on them (he does not normally tag images they way he did these). They also showed up shortly after Dudetube opened its own video chatroom at the time. Some say it took place there, others have said it took place with another guy, who then gave it to Dudetube. Some industry folks said that most PR teams wouldn't find those images that much of an issue (considering what most celebs do now). I've been told they would only be so aggressive if the vid ended up more explicit, as some have said, and gave them something else they needed to hide.
You could argue, as some have tried, that the chat may have taken place with a girl, but if so, why would the 1ST place it shows up be on a gay male message board, for a gay male audience...shortly after it opens its own video chatroom?
They then backed up the numerous rumors Matt has had since he started on Bravo's 'Manhunt' modeling show (in which in this very thread - R59 - its stated that those who worked on the show knew it then)...which matched what was being talked about around that time, that he was one of several gay/bi contestants that was on the show. (He pursued acting only after the reality show).
Do a little digging around the net, and you find little comments here and there about him being into guys. Once 90210 hit, it all quieted down.
- R240, did you tell them to fuck off? Because that's pretty much what you should say.
- I wonder why They are letting this thread escape Their dragnet. Perhaps Their Google is broken.
- R243 IMDB, and a few of the big gay message boards cave. It's one of the reasons I like DL. This board clearly isn't pushed around by industry types considering the freedom of what is said here on a daily basis. Not to mention his infamous little images are pretty easy to find in a web search.
- If you watch this video without the sound, Matt Lanter's mannerisms seem like those of many gay guys I know.
- He seems like a very laid back guy, which makes it easy for him to fly under the radar
- He's got to be fucking someone, doesn't he?
People must know.
- The boy and his "gf" at some event. He needs to shave his beard.
- The boy and his "gf" at some event. He needs to shave his beard.
- Anybody see Matt go to the LOGO "newnownext" awards? And take the "gf"? A bit...ironic...is it not?
- Looks like he's doing the hetero thing VERY publicly now - he and the girlfriend in Paris (really, is he that well known to have pap attention in Europe???) -
- #1 So here's Matt in a recent twitter picture -
- #2 And here's that infamous nude pic that was being discussed a while back. I don't know... but comparing that twitter pic and this- look at the face shape, the lips, the mouth area, the chin, the slightly uneven neck/shoulders, and especially the nose shape & the left ear that sticks out...
- r254, thank you for sharing. Wow. Would go down on his dick in a heartbeat.
- Well, it seems Mr. Matt Lanter is getting married to his "girlfriend". He's engaged...to a woman.
Thoughts from the peanut gallery?
- Last time we compared the cock photo, people here couldn't agree it was him.
As for him getting married to his girlfriend, that announcement surprises me. First because I think he is gay, and second because he seems a bit young to take such a serious marriage-bearding step.
- He is 29.
But still...other than the cock pic we were debating...there is A LOT of smoke in this thread (particularly on page 3 of a couple industry folks basically stating he's into guys) for there not to be a fire.
- Who knows about the cock pic - that may be another guy.
What we do know is that he is the guy in the DudeTube screencaps with his obvious smiling face at the camera and showing his ass in the background.
- Just looked at the comments at the above link and every other one points out that he is gay and in the closet!
Looks like DL isn't the only place where people are not fooled.
- Even a comment on justjared pointed out that the now 'fiance' follows a lot of anti-gay "Christian" stuff on her twitter. (I'm the other comment (90210)).
It's sad to be that deeply closeted when there is too much smoke for there not to be some sort of fire...and to beard up with a super fundie Christian type.
I wonder if that stems from his family being more conservative and very, very 'Christian' - I remember on Manhunt there was one challenge where the models had to dress up all fem in drag and makeup, and Matt was scared as hell say "my parents are going to kill me for this"...and he was clearly uncomfortable (when he had the least fem costume out of all the guys). Kind of interesting that those images have disappeared off the net too.
- Didn't realize that the girlfriend was a fundie.
- Eh, maybe Matty is bi.
He's managed to keep his personal life very low key, which is amazing considering how exceptionally good looking he is. Maybe because he looks younger that his actual age. I think he is going to get a huge role in couple of years that will make him A list. By that time he will probably have a couple of children so people will be thrown off. But we know there is more going on.
- "I think he is going to get a huge role in couple of years that will make him A list."
Unlikely. He's just a pretty boy like Kellan Lutz or Taylor Lautner.
- He is now engaged to his girlfriend
- [quote]Unlikely. He's just a pretty boy like Kellan Lutz or Taylor Lautner.
Maybe youre right, but his looks are better for the conventional "leading man" parts. But he probably comes up short on the acting.
And dont forget that George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Tom Cruise also started as just pretty boys.
- Those are the exceptions to the rule, R266. Only 1% of pretty boy actors go on to become movie stars and Oscar nominees.
- [quote] Those are the exceptions to the rule, [R266]. Only 1% of pretty boy actors go on to become movie stars and Oscar nominees.
DL has hundreds of variations of the "Why isn't [insert name of exceptionally handsome guy here] a huge star?", as if X or Y having the looks means they're set for stardom.
- r267 well I did say that I think Matt is an exceptional young man.
- [quote]He's managed to keep his personal life very low key, which is amazing considering how exceptionally good looking he is. Maybe because he looks younger that his actual age. I think he is going to get a huge role in couple of years that will make him A list. By that time he will probably have a couple of children so people will be thrown off. But we know there is more going on.
He might be handsome, but hardly exceptional. He has a cute face and a decent body. There are TONS of prettier and more talented men in H'wood and NYC. Even Miami...
As far as his career trajectory goes, he will become fodder in made-for-TV movies on Lifetime - the cuckolded husband, the stalking husband, the closeted husband, the murder-for-insurance money husband, and which pretty much require the acting talents of an amoeba.
- R269, he should have a load of cum shot over that face.
- [quote]There are TONS of prettier and more talented men in H'wood and NYC. Even Miami...
Yeah, and he left their asses on that reality show he did years ago. Matt has done very well for himself considering where he started.
He has more potential for lasting power than many of the pretty boys on the market right now. Kellan is going to look like shit in 5-10 years. Taylor Lautner has already proved he cant carry a movie. Matt actually has potential for super-stardom IF takes and receives the right parts and IF he consistently delivers good acting.
- R270 "the closeted husband" hmmmm... art imitating life?
He's an ok actor, but I think he'll mostly stay in tv...a few indie movies... He is gorgeous, but if his career hasn't picked up to something bigger by now, I doubt it's really going to reach A-list. I mean, the boys on Gossip Girl are FAR bigger 'stars' and yet they aren't exactly entering A-list even with their popularity any time soon.
Matt will probably do Tyler Perry films and other Christian fare even if gets to that point...considering he's a big Christian.
- And if he stays in the closet, R272?
- R274 Matt is obviously staying in the closet, considering he's getting married...to a woman.
- I don't think the dick pic is him, but another guy who resembles him a lot.
- DudeTube screencaps:
- More DudeTube screencaps:
- And more DudeTube screencaps - ass in the center:
- I don't doubt the Dudetube caps though.
- The Dudetube caps are definitely him. That was confirmed years ago (around 07) when they came out. Any one who posted them were threatened by his legal team, particularly gay blogs and message boards. Quite a number of the big gay sites have a 'no picture' rule because his team threatened all those people around that time. And they still do.
Those caps showed up tumbler a while back, and were quickly deleted and that blog wiped out.
There are numerous people with stories about their sites/blogs being completely deleted because of those images.
His team also seems to censor discussions about him, esp. on IMDB and places like that.
They clearly want to present him as a raging heterosexual.
- They should not be allowed to do that, R281.
- ^But they do do it. The pics pop up every now and then anyway. Especially with this recent engagement announcement, they're popping up again. And are being mentioned in the comments on various articles announcing the engagement.
- That looks like the dudetube logo was just stamped on the caps afterward. js
- Well, whether it was stamped on afterwards or not, no one can deny he was online talking to someone, looking gay while doing it and showing his ass.
And why would DudeTube risk libel charges by saying he was on their site if he wasn't?
- [quote] And why would DudeTube risk libel charges by saying he was on their site if he wasn't?
To drive up traffic?
The first thing I thought looking at those caps: that is not how a gay man shows off his ass...
- R284 It's been stated numerous times in this thread, and elsewhere, that the images were exclusive to Dudetube's blog. They showed up no where else without the tags. The only set of those images are from Dudetube...
also just after Dudetube opened it's own video chatroom. On the page where those images were posted on the blog, there was a comment from a male poster recognizing him from other private cam sessions elsewhere.
- Wow....totally fuckable hot boy.....woof. He looks like he has the IQ of a brick which makes me even wetter.....
- They also corroborated the talk about him since he started on Bravo's Manhunt reality show...where people who worked on the show said he was one of a few gay contestants on the show.
So the rumors of his sexuality are NOT only coming from those images. Those images back up a lot of previous stuff about him that was already being said around the net. Once he got on 90210, a lot of folks either just didn't know/or remembered such rumors, and his team quickly covered it up.
R286 I don't know about you, but I've seen plenty of gay men show their ass like that. Not everyone sticks it out like a gay porn star.
From a few people who have supposedly seen the vid, they say there was no evidence that it was with a girl, and that seemed like any other gay/bi guy on cam, and was supposedly clearly sexual.
[quote] exclusive to Dudetube's blog
[quote] cam sessions elsewhere
All I'm saying is, I don't think he "looks gay" in those caps. He could be gay as a goose for all I know.
- R286, that's the narrative that his people would like us to believe. That he was showing his ass to a girl.
- So, as was discussed a number of pages back - supposedly there was another vid that someone saw where he 'went down on a guy'...and that poster has stated more info on what they saw around that time. They were aggressively threatened by his team at that time. As someone who has contacted this person, they haven't bullshitted once, and were very clear on what they saw and experienced -
"The screencaps are a third video, I believe. I think the solo video and screencap video are separate. I'm not sure.
And yeah, the one I saw was a homemade POV vid of him blowing the cameraman."
- Here's more from that poster -
"Yes. There are several videos of him, that I think people had in their possession but wasn't uploaded until after these caps came out. I think the people who had the more explicit videos didn't know who he was, so just thought it was a random guy in their porn folder.
I only saw one of them, one time, and could never find it again. It was on one of those youtube-type porn sites, but I don't remember which one. It was quickly removed and I don't know if anyone saved it beforehand. I assume no, since it seems impossible to find now, but the original uploaders have to be out there somewhere.
Around the same time there were people talking about seeing another video, but I never saw that one so I can't confirm its existence. It was a solo fap video iirc. The only thing I remember is the very specific description of what song was playing in the background, but I forget which song it was."
- Interesting, R292. I certainly think it's possible he did that, although it was very risky.
- R294 Interestingly enough, someone early on in this thread did say they saw a vid of him jerking off (a solo vid), and that poster above mentions the same. I've also heard that mentioned once elsewhere.
Again, do remember these were all very early on before anyone even knew who he was. No big tv shows yet, no real fanbase, etc.
I've heard the same on a blog (don't know if it exists anymore), where someone mentions a hookup with him, and eventually recognizing him after they saw him pop on tv later on.
- You're citing what someone wrote on the internet?
- R296, you seem to be the one who's grasping
- r296, dont start. There are pictures of his bare ass on here. Its not that hard to grasp.
- R296 What is this, Hollywood PR visits Datalounge day?
For the record, while the internet is full of bullshit, NOT everyone is lying. The internet actually has normal, honest people on it...crazy thought, I know.
And for the record, some of us may have actually contacted such people who have posted such things, so we could know whether they were actually bullshitting or not. And as someone who has asked, I'd say the majority of such people sharing that info definitely don't seem to be bullshitting. You'd be surprised how honest people can be when you approach them respectfully.
And for the record, none of those people have ever said anything bad about Matt. If anything, it backs up all things said by everyone else who's met him, that he's a genuinely nice guy, a 'sweetheart'.
Just that he's hiding something...
- Correct, R298.
R296, obviously you're right that as a general rule one cannot rely just on what someone claims on the Internet. However, there's a little more to it than that. We are starting from what we know for a fact - the screencaps above of him online chatting with someone, and showing his ass.
The other information above you could argue is circumstantial since we haven't seen proof of the other videos yet, but so far those stories have some plausibility because of the pre-existing screencaps that we already have.
- He showed his ass, therefore it's likely he sucked a dick on camera?
- R301, did you read anything that has been posted here?
- R300 Exactly. You can't take everything at face value. That's why some of us ask such people respectfully...to see if they are lying or not. I'd say most I've chatted with seem pretty honest. No vindictive agenda or anything. They like the guy, have heard only good things. Just that he's hiding something.
And yes, it is all circumstantial evidence. But, it does corroborate previous rumors, images, etc... I haven't heard anything that goes into left field. It all seems to pretty much lead in the same direction.
- God, what I would give to see him on a cam show!
- It's too bad no one here has access to a copy, R304
- Somebody has to have something out there...but considering his team is very threatening, I don't know how comfortable people will be even thinking of posting it, anywhere.
Plus, if that vid, or these other supposed vids, were out there, I'm guessing they were pulled quickly by his team. And since he was a nobody at the time, very few people, if any, really saved them. Unfortunately.
- Even if he is straight, marrying a hardcore anti-gay fundie is enough reason for me not to give a shit about him or his career. I'm kind of turned off of him now.
- [quote]The DL search function sucks
How do I get it to suck me? I paid my $18.
- R307 But that's the thing. He's not straight (most likely), and the fundie Christian fiance just makes it all the more sad.
Remember, he comes from a very devout Christian family.
When he started his career, there were lots of pictures with him hanging out with his group of friends, a lot being gay/bi guys. I've heard that his early circle of friends were mostly guys that swung that way... since he started 90210 and got the Christian gf, he seems to hang around mostly his fellow Christians/pastors/etc...
I think Matt's closeted sexuality is not just for PR purposes, or a matter of career. My guess is that there is some internal element of self-denial/self-loathing going on. The good ole' Christian "better safe than sorry" thing when it comes to sexuality.
- Didn't realize he came from a 'Christian' family. The same is apparently true of Taylor Lautner.
That might explain a few things.
Perhaps it's time we tell theses boys they need to break with religion.
- I watch NBC just because of him.
- R311 haha. wrong Matt.
- [quote]Perhaps it's time we tell theses boys they need to break with religion.
AND family. Dads can be such assholes when their sons turn out to be fags.
- R313 You know, I actually find that it's the mothers that keep men closeted. I don't know what it is, but especially when the mother is very religious, it seems to be this one thing that will keep a man closeted his whole life, or until he can't take it anymore.
Couple that with faith/religion, it's a perfect storm.
It's SO unbelievably easy to find a TON of websites of Christians dealing "with the struggle of same-sex attraction", and they will do anything to be in a hetero relationship...whether that means closeting themselves, or having the "wife" know, being in what these Christians seems to call a "mixed-orientation" marriage.
I can't tell you how many times I read it or hear it. They play by this rationalization of even if they are gay or bi(leaning to the same-sex side), that if they can just find a woman to make it work with, it's "better safe than sorry" in the end.
- That may be true in some cases, R314 - but I don't think we can generalize.
For example, in Taylor Lautner's case it is apparently his father who is the most controlling person in his life. You can find photos of the big lug escorting Taylor around.
- Moms tend to go the 'what will the neighbors think?' / 'It's all my fault, is it not?' route. Dads go the 'I will make a man out of you by forcing sport or repairing cars on you!' way. Of course with religion there's a whole new dimension of mental torture and abuse waiting for the gay son.
- Look at the hands!
- And here:
- And one more:
- I don't get it Taylor. Does that study of his hands mean something?
- His hands look 'gay' rather than 'straight'.
Surely this isn't the first time you've heard of gay hands?
- lets get to the important stuff...is he a bottom or top during the homosex?
- R321 I don't think most of us here are basing questioning his sexuality (and his marrying a woman) based on hands, but instead based on gay rumors since he started his career from industry talk, coupled with a few people supposedly seeing a vid of him doing sexual acts with a guy, and of course his infamous webcam images that just so conveniently happened to pop up on a gay blog right when such gay blog opened their own video chatroom.
Though I will say I have noticed some folks mention that he uses his hands a lot when talking. Check out some of his youtube vids. Big on hand gestures. (But I suppose that's just a stereotype).
- R323, of COURSE we shouldn't base something just on hands. It was just meant to be an additional measure of evaluation on the gayness scale. Gay men are more likely to have fluttery hands.
Look at Taylor Lautner in that interview where he talks about Audrey Hepburn.
- R324 It's kind of funny, actually. A few people who supposedly are 'in the know' about him always make the mention that he talks with his hands a lot.. when hinting at something they don't want to outright state.
- Anyone seen this clip from an interview he did? She asks him about playing a gay character, has he ever kissed a guy, etc.
Take notice of his body language during the whole thing...especially when he gets to the kiss question.
- I guess there was a big engagement party back in Ohio for him (where his family is).
A couple friends of his posted on twitter some pics.
I find it interesting that none of his 90210 co-workers, when supposedly they are all so close, have said anything publicly. Not even a mention on twitter of this 'engagement'. Weird.
- So is he actually going through with this fake marriage?
- Here's a picture of him at his engagement party with his family back in Ohio. (The fiance is the one in the blue) -
- Well, a married guy sure will get all the high profile roles.
- Don't they realize this guy was just online having sex talk with men a few years ago?
- R330 Matt is on 90210, one of the lowest rated shows on tv on a network that is considered third fiddle (or worse) in the network tv game. Ain't no big roles coming his way anytime soon. Chace Crawford is FAR more famous, and even he isn't getting anything big right now.
- R332, I would assume that's the whole point of the fake marriage: an attempt, however lame, to boost Matt from CW obscurity and onto a broader level of fame. Unfortunately such attempts usually fail, so I'm guessing he'll be a divorcee and perennial guest star in a decade or so.
- Is his engagement going to end up like William McNamara's in Doing Time on Maple Drive?
- Does Matt's wife to be know he used to chat to gay men online and that there are screencaps of him doing so?
- Well, that proves it. A married man can't possibly be gay.
- R336, I think the point is that something should have changed by now - it's one thing for Travolta to have done this 30 years ago, but this is 2012.
And of course, Travolta didn't have gay webcam pics online either, so this is even more ridiculous.
- I think what we have to remember is Matt Lanter's background here too. He's a Christian. Comes from a VERY Christian family. The fiance is a SUPER Christian, and she comes all the way back from Ohio (where his family is). I think he met her through his mom introducing them or something I read.
Think about it, a guy with his looks could hook up with any hot girl (or boy) in Hollywood he could want. let alone I'm surprised he wasn't hooked up with other more known celebs to up his profile.
But no, he goes for a girl all the way across the country, from Ohio, from his family's church. Good Christian mid-west girl... right.
yeah, you think people like that know about his "other side". And it's not just gay webcam pics. There's rumors of another vid where he was blowing the camera man. Rumors from various industry folks (in this thread too), going back to working on Bravo's reality show he started on. From people who worked on the show (as stated earlier in this thread), he was one of several rumored gay guys on the show while it was on. The gay webcam screencaps came a couple years later.
- [quote]He's a Christian. Comes from a VERY Christian family. The fiance is a SUPER Christian
I assume they will both be virgins when they get married too?
- From his twitter -
Hey girl, you need prayer? Cuz I could totally lay hands on you. #ChristianPickupLines
- When is his wedding supposed to be?
- No clue. They had an engagement party with his family/friends back in Ohio last month shortly before he started filming 90210 again.
- Look at the headline on his Twitter account:
[quote]Christian. Actor. Jedi.
- ^Yeah, we discussing that a few pages back. It used to just say "90210 actor" and something... but then it changed to "Christian. Actor. Jedi" once he went public with this super Christian "girlfriend/fiance" he has now.
- That's a guy who deserves to be outed. He's a total closet case douchebag who really lays it thick with the hetero fake image with beard, engagement, and Christian virtues (he plays a character on 90210 who fucks around, shows off his naked body, and probably has his own wing at a health clinic).
He makes guys like Colton Haynes look humble and modest in comparison.
- [quote]he plays a character on 90210 who fucks around, shows off his naked body
Has anyone asked him whether this conflicts with his Christian values?
- Candid pictures of him and the "gf" -
- Do his girlfriend and family know that it was only a couple of years ago that he was online chatting naked with other men?
- Matt with the fiance in Las Vegas this past weekend celebrating Ryan Basford's birthday -
- Wonder what the real deal is between these two?
- R348 It's not just those webcam images, it's tons of rumors for years before those images even leaked from people who worked on that reality modeling show for Bravo (as even stated earlier on like page 3 of this thread), the rumors of seeing him in a couple other videos as stated by a few other people where he was supposedly "going down" on some guy...All those earlier rumors were before he was even famous, from folks around LA, Atlanta (there's little comments of various sites around the net about that stuff, probably too hard to find now). Then when he got famous, boom, everything disappeared, and I'm sure it was pretty easy to pull those various vids/pics considering he wasn't famous when they were even out, so most people didn't even get a chance to save them...other than the cam session that dudetube had. Somebody has something out there...but knowing what it's like dealing with his team, they seriously go after and threaten people who either post things they don't like, or even discuss things they don't like. I've seen conversations on him just disappear from various boards.
Also heard from folks who swear they know he's hooked up with guys, seen his body language around men, etc...
The list of things is a bit longer. It's been talked about way back in this thread.
Also to note, back when he was starting out, his circle of friends in LA seemed to be mostly gay/bi folks, and that was confirmed from some folks who knew his circle back then. I've even seen the pics. Most if not all are taken off the net now. Lance Bass used to hang in that group too. This was back when myspace was the thing. A lot of those guys identified as gay or bi on their profiles back then.
He doesn't seem to hang with any of those people anymore. Now it's mostly Christian Hollywood types like that guy Ryan from Chelsea Lately, that E! news guy kennedy something or other, Christian golfers, fellow hollywood types that all seem to go this one church in Hollywood.
- So what brought about his conversion to Christianity?
- I don't think he ever converted. He was raised in an evangelical Christian family..so he's always been.
I never understand the head-space of these Christian types...esp. the (closeted) gay and bi ones when it comes to sexuality. Esp. the bi ones ... they always seem to eventually 'settle down' in the hetero road (but we usually know how that ends up...hmmm mmmm). Find the perfect girl that they can make it work with, leave the non-hetero life behind, get married, have kids...and either get outed or come out in their forties.
- [quote]I don't think he ever converted. He was raised in an evangelical Christian family..so he's always been.
Yes, I know that. What I meant was, when did he decide to take it up a notch? A few years ago he was having sex with guys, and now he's engaged to a woman and talking about Christianity on Twitter.
- Family pressure can be a bitch, but at one point you just have to say 'FUCK YOU! I fuck and get fucked by whoever I want to and if you don't approve you can kiss my prolapsed anus' rosebud!'.
- [quote]He makes guys like Colton Haynes look humble and modest in comparison
So true. I thought Matt was cute when i first saw him on 90210, but wow...he is also pretty disgusting.
- R354 Hmmm, have no clue. That's the million dollar question, isn't it? The circle of friends changing too... raises a lot of eyebrows.
It's funny, following him as a fan since he started back in 05, it's been interesting seeing things happen they way have since 90210 took off. Even when he started on twitter, I never remember much of the Christian stuff being out in the open, in his twitter bio, retweets, following Christian pastors, etc. Maybe he just kept it all the more private then. But then when he gets the super Christian 'gf' from back in Ohio (where his family comes from), it all changes.... hmmmmmmm.
- Something tells me it's not just sexual politics in the entertainment industry keeping him closeted...sounds like a more internal, faith-based, repression kind of thing (even if he's just bi). Run in the other direction, as these types always do, until they can't take it anymore.
- More of Mr. Lanter (and the 'gf') with Ryan (that guy from Chelsea Latetly) and Jason (something or other from E! news) partying in Las Vegas -
- Jason Kennedy is another Christian closet case who claims to be straight. But he is even more of a queen than Lanter.
- I want someone (eg. a reporter or a fan) to have the guts to ask Lanter why he is getting married to a woman when there are naked screencaps of him online chatting at DudeTube.
- Matt and 'gf' at Star Wars Celebration thing in Florida (he voices one of those cartoon characters) -
- Matt's latest tweet -
"My lady has some junk in the trunk.... Good thing I'm a collector. #boom"
- Has someone shown this to Matt's fiancee yet?
- R360 Seriously, that E! news guy is another closet case? I have noticed that he, that Ryan Basford (from Chelsea Lately), and Matt Lanter all go to the same Christian Church in Hollywood. They all go golfing together, etc. I hadn't heard any rumors about that Jason guy, but he's a tv entertainment news anchor, it's not like he's that famous. Are these rumors around the industry?
What is it with these Christian boys...?
- So here's what the gf/fiance just stated on her twitter in response to someone talking about gossip -
1 of my struggles: showing love towards someone who tries to bash my husband & spreads lies & gossips about him Im working on it Lord help me
Her response -
oh I understand this one.. When I read what people say about my fiancé online, it makes me so upset! So hard to let go.
Seriously...is this girl that oblivious? Honey, there are pictures of your "fiance" webcamming online on a gay blog that just so happened to open their own personal video chatrooms shortly before...let alone the talk all the way back in 2005 from the people who worked on that Bravo reality modeling show (and as stated on page 3 of this very thread)...let alone the other rumors in Hollywood...
- Interesting. So she HAS heard the gay rumors about Matt.
Has she seen the screencaps of him chatting online, and the ones that show his naked ass?
- R367 C'mon, you think this perfectly straight Christian girl would even entertain the idea that her seemingly perfect heterosexual Christian fiance is, maybe, anything but...? I'm sure she's going to see what she wants to see.
And what is she even doing looking up things like that?
On the other hand, the dudetube images are easy to find, and the rumors, I'm sure come up in a google search easily. And there's a reason for that. Because such things were hinted about since he barely started his career on that ridiculous modeling show.
Where's there's smoke, there's a fire.
Matt has had quite a bit of smoke over the years since 2005...
- Here's one here:
- and another here:
- Something tells me you'd have to be pretty insecure to even care about what's being said about your 'celebrity' significant other.
I mean, if you know what's true and what's not, why are you letting it even bother you.
I mean, WTF are you even doing looking that stuff up? I mean, most of his rumors are around gay blogs, with a fair bit that come up on imdb or youtube. So, you're browsing gay blogs about your 'fiance' ... ???
- r371, without him and his handlers believing those very rumors are a threat to his career she wouldn't be where she is now: Next to him at public functions with an engagement ring on her finger.
It's her way of saying: Thank you gossipy guys for getting me this gig.
- R372 If this girl is a beard, I have a feeling she has no real clue, and she certainly wouldn't believe it if told to her.
Just my gut feeling, but I don't think Matt's situation is a PR/management setup...with his family background, the heavy Christianity, etc. his situation tells me his issues are a more personal one of denial or self-loathing.
As someone who works in PR has said on another message board, he's very, very defensive about the rumors and questioning of his sexuality, and was adamant about insisting he likes girls (to where it was coming off weird).
Or he's bisexual, and with the whole Christianity thing, he's probably the bi Christian type that just thinks he has to find a perfect girl, marry, have kid..and the whole side his sexuality will go away.
- Matt is aging uncommonly well. Meth?
- R374, drug use normally damages your body, not preserves it.
- I agree r374...I wonder what his diet is like. He's lost weight in recent years, I wonder if his ass is still as nice
- It's hard to tell what his ass looks like from those small screencaps.
It looks like it was always a little on the flat side.
- Yeah, it seems kind of flat, it was better when he was chubby
- R376 Lost weight? ehhh, up to the 1st half of season 2 of 90210 he was quite a bit thicker. Starting the second half of episodes in season 2, he looks so much thinner, at least up to season 4.
Now, not so much. Have you seen him on set lately?
I guess doing the whole hetero thing puts on the weight -
- I wonder if he will eventually as his bride to be for an open marriage where he can have sex with guys?
- R380 Seriously, a devout Christian ask his equally if not more devout Christian fiance if he can have an open marriage? LOL!!!
Have you seen the things that girl follows on her twitter?
- R381, this 'devout Christian' was online not too long ago in a sex chat room showing his naked ass.
Have you seen the screencaps above?
- R382 Not only have I seen those screencaps way back when they actually popped up on Dudetube... I've read and heard a hell of a lot more over the last several years (of which has been stated in earlier pages of this thread). His rumors aren't based on those pictures alone, for they precede those pics. they just happen to further back them up.
- R59 Quoted - "my best friend who's now an executive for Viacom, used to work for Bravo and he helped develop and cast Manhunt and he said it was no secret to him nor the other contestants that Matt was into dudes and if I recall correctly had a boyfriend at the time.
He's a sweetheart, apparently as well.
I'm just happy he found his footing in town and is doing quite well for himself."
interesting. very, very interesting.
- His latest tweet -
My girl made me a cake...hmm...what's that saying? Oh yea..."It's the thought that counts"
Seriously though, it's a fluke, she's an amazing cook!
- Where is the link to his girlfriend's Twitter?
- There's a handout peddler on 43rd and 6th who uses a poster advertising a hair salon with a photo of Matt. His people, who are so thorough and meticulous in finding sites that use his Dudetube pics, should sue the hair salon for using and profiting from his image.
- Matt Lanter talks about planning his wedding/the date -
- Mr. Lanter and his "wedding" planning. He designed the engagement ring -
- He sounds like a cunt, R385. I hope she cut off his access to fish taco for a while.
- Matt talking about the 90210 100th episode...
is it just me or does he have these little moments where he sounds like he has a little sugar in his trunk...?
- Matt and the gf at some event last night (I guess she's starting to be in his red carpet pics? Usually she isn't.)
- From Matt Lanter's twitter yesterday -
Jason Kennedy @JasonKennedy1 -
Thank you @AngelaStacy for the homemade chicken noodle soup and cookies. You picked a winner @MattLanter.
His response -
@JasonKennedy1 @angelastacy that's why I put a ring on it my man
He's certainly playing it up, isn't he?
- Oh he IS a devout Christian.
He was responding to the latest Timmy Tebow tweet.
This was just on his twitter -
@TimTebow Matthew 6:6 seems to indicate that you're just a self-promoting religious huckster and a slimy fraud of the lowest order, Tim.
@ACTORSandCREW @TimTebow nice twisting of the Word. Try Matthew 18:20. Two or more is a church. Good on ya @TimTebow
- So he didn't take advantage of national coming out day...?
- US Weekly reporting about Matt Lanter and his "outdoor" wedding plans -
- Those eyes! Those wide, Christian eyes!
- R397 She has that wide Christian eye thing like that Candace Cameron Bure, Michelle Bachman thing going on.
Matt Lanter at the premiere of his movie in NYC - does anyone notice that as you look through his red carpet pics, when the "fiance" is photographed with him, she always poses the same with her hand on his stomach, the hand with the big ole' ring right there for everyone to see. Like it's perfectly posed...
- Has anyone sent a link of his naked gay screencaps to his fiancee yet?
Rockin with @hillsongnyc this morning..thanks @carllentzNYC and @lauralentz! If you're in town you gotta check out this church!!
@MattLanter hey!! So great to have you today!! Praying for you & your beautiful fiancé!!
@lauralentz @mattlanter aww thanks for having us this morning!! What an incredible service!
They sure do love those evangelical churches.
hmmmm, now what kind of guys usually hide behind Christian evangelism ....
- R399 You think she's actually seen those? And if she has, you'd think she'd actually believe the real story behind them? I'm sure if she even asked him about them, he'd probably lie through his teeth.
Here's what she said on her twitter about gossip on Matt (in response to some Christian friend mentioning gossip) -
"oh I understand this one.. When I read what people say about my fiancé online, it makes me so upset! So hard to let go."
- Isn't it time someone exposed this closet case?
- R402 Something tells me the Christian fiance wouldn't even believe it if it was exposed. Those people tend to live in their own reality when it comes to sexuality issues.
Of course the images are easy as pie to find. The rumors have been steadily there since the beginning of his tv career. And I'm sure him parading her around is making fellow industry people (in the know) turn their heads too.
I don't think it's just standard Hollywood sexual politics at play. It's a deeply religious/family issue when it comes to him.
- Matt and a fellow actor in a video spoof of 'cribs' while shooting his latest movie in Michigan -
- Considering Matt's an evangelical Christian...I'm wondering who he would have voted for.... hmmmmm.
- Matt attending the opening of some Cirque show in Vegas with the fiance. Interesting that they're now being photographed together on the red carpet all the time (when early that he would take her, but always he photographed by himself) -
- Matt's latest tweet -
"My girl walks into a swanky Vegas restaurant & first thing says, "That looks like the Deathstar!" #keeper @starwars"
- We need some new dish...he's been so quietly lately...
- r404, that video is just totally, completely & unequivocally not funny. Matt is super hot, though. I just feel really, really bad for him. Married, religious closet case situations never end well. I just hope they don't have kids. At least that way when he cheats on her with guys, it won't affect anyone but her ignorant, blind ass.
- Matt and the 'you know who' at some Thanksgiving feeding for the LA homeless (I've noticed that she shows up in a lot of his photos when he's out doing "celebrity" things like this, volunteering, etc.... when she's not even in show business) -
- Just noticed the other day that his webcam images were posted in the 'Matt Lanter' tag on tumblr, and then conveniently disappeared earlier today. In fact, the whole blog that posted them, it seems, is gone. It's the second time that's happened on tumblr.
Looks like his team is at it again, tracking every tag on every site/message board/etc.
- R409 oh I'm sure they'll have kids. Those types always do.
- r411, I don't doubt it. I just find it amazing that Matt Lanter, a bit actor on a mediocre CW show, actually has a "team" scouring the web to eliminate the infamous Dudetube pics. They're out there thanks to Matt himself (first entry on a Google search). They're not going away. He can't have take-backsies.
- Matt Lanter even wears full makeup to feed the homeless. How dedicated!
- Matt Lanter and the "fiance" with that super Christian lady from Full House, Candace Cameron...
hmmmmmmm. Hanging with homophobes...
- We need some new dish...and discussion about this blatant closet case.
Something does not add up with this boy...
maybe I should tell my story about a club worker I've spoken to that saw him flirting with a male and spend the whole weekend with him when he was there for Nina Dobrev's birthday weekend a couple years back.
- If you look at his "fiance's" twitter...it's so public about her relationship with "the love of her life @mattlanter"... like the everything she does is with him, about him...like it's on display like she's won so some of great prize.
Everything is referred to as the Lanter "household".
Her Instagram is described as the "future Mrs. Lanter"...
She's not even in the business...what does she have to prove?
Like really... ? I've never seen someone so public about their relationship (esp. when it's with a celebrity).
- Do you think it's possible that she knows about his sexuality? Maybe she's doing this for him.. like covering for him or whatever? Like you said, R417.. it seems like too much of an act.
- [quote]She's not even in the business...what does she have to prove?
It's the female equivalent of marking their territory. Their self-worth is validated by the fact that they landed a hot stud for a hubby. When they get dumped, they tend to unravel quickly.
- Based on R391 link, Matt's voice sounds exactly like Colton Haynes.
- I'd swear his people...or himself...read this thread. (don't people like that read their own gossip? The "fiance" already has alluded to reading his gossip...hmmmmm, wonder why?)
Did you guys see his latest tweet?
- I wonder if the Atlanta Braves took turns plowing his ass when he was a bat boy.
- R422 Have seen pics of him back on Bravo's Manhunt modeling show? His butt was too big to fit in the model's sample sizes... he kept saying, "yeah, I have a bubble butt".
- I remember that, r423. I so wanted to work as a dresser on that show.
- R424 Do straight guys say "bubble butt"? who knows, maybe they do?
I remember when the female model came for the photoshoot. The photographers kept saying they were confused as to why Matt wouldn't embrace or touch her in the way the other guys were. If you look at those photos, it's more about him looking into the camera, like, 'ooh, look at me'...while all the other guys couldn't stop flirting with the female model. Even Rob the gay contestant was flirty with her (i think he won that episode).
And if you notice in some of the episodes, Matt is always hanging with, or standing next to, Rob (the openly gay model) that "came out" to the other guys in one of the eps. It was Matt at his side, while all the other guys were like "dude, I'd never figure that out about you..." (they were so fucking stupid). Based on what someone who was close to the casting and producing of the show (as stated on page three of this thread), that always made me wonder...
- Interesting that he's been so public with it the last few days... and she's VERY public with it on her twitter.
I mean, if something is real, why feel the need to have it on display? What are you trying to prove?
- Just curious, did anyone see his tweet from earlier in the week? looked like he was visiting some presidential library, my guess, the Reagan Library near Los Angeles.
does that mean he's a Republican?
- hmmmm, so anyone notice that the two of them are being a lot more public with their relationship than before?
She now has an open, "official" instagram account that says "Instagram of the future Mrs. Lanter"
(Her private instagram has the same heading. LOL!!!)
- On what planet does Matt Lanter have a bubble butt, R423?
His ass looked flat to me in the naked screencaps from his gay chat room session.
- R429 I don't know, he's the one that said it.
I mean, in some pics, from back around 05, he was thicker, and his butt was quite a bit bigger. I don't know if I'd call it a 'bubble butt' (like he did), but he has a bit of an ass.
He slimmed down a couple years ago in 90210 season 2/3, and the butt kind of left.
But he has seemed to gain some weight in the current season 5 - they are not showing full body shirtless scenes of him anymore, and when they have, it's clear he's gained a bit of weight, and is not working out as much anymore. He's pretty soft right now.
- Bubble butt is not a phrase that straight guys usually use.
- As someone said at the JUB boards, I think the Ohio/Georgia, conservative/religious, jock/pretty boy model/actor combination has created a perfect storm for him.
Those non-denominational/Evangelical types..the last thing they want to be is gay, or even bisexual. Sexuality with those types is like opening a pandora's box.
- Matt Lanter and 90210 co-star Grimes share wedding planning tips -
- An 'engagement' pic of Mr. Lanter and the girl he's supposedly marrying
- Matt's latest tweet to Trevor (aka Teddy on 90210) -
Glad we didn't have scenes together..Woulda been Awkward. “@TrevDon: @mattlanter shirts are off in your scenes, and pants are off in mine.”
oh please Matt, who are u fooling?
- Has anyone Tweeted his girlfriend the screencaps of him in the gay chat room?
- That marriage won't last very long and if it does, poor girl is in for heartbreak.
- But to be honest, R437, we don't know that for sure, do we?
- R438 Honestly, have you read this WHOLE thread? ;)
- I've basically read all of it, yes, R439. I've even supplied some of the naked chat photos in the past. I'm just saying that if Matt is determined to live a heterosexual life and leave his gay past behind him, he may end up staying loyal to this girl for the sake of his Christian family.
- R440 Really? You think someone can just flip a switch and 'leave their gay past behind them'? Kind of sad isn't it?
- That's certainly what is happening so far.
- You can't leave your gay past behind you. You can live a straight life, but your gay past is your gay past, and your sexual orientation is your sexual orientation. Matt Lanter is just another non-heterosexual male in Hollywood, like 80% of them are, and he's another guy promoting the closet, promoting the idea being non-heterosexual is something to be hidden, that being non-heterosexual means you can't be a leading male, and that being religious makes one automatically homophobic. Pretty cute guy. Too bad he doesn't really love himself.
- Question is, does it ever really work? So many of those types end up having to face the music later in life, or live double lives. That other side, the itch, never goes away, no matter how many little secret side trips to queer town one takes. Then, they've got a wife and kids to face. What a situation to get yourself into. Then it's no longer about you .. it's about them too.
The things these Christian-types get themselves into.....
- What's unusual about this case is that according to one of the posts above, his girlfriend even admitted on Twitter a few months ago that she has heard about the gay rumors (but doesn't believe them).
- R445 Well, she didn't specifically refer to the gay rumors (though those would be the only real rumors about him. He's not famous enough to have any others.). Basically she responded to some other Christian lady about people gossiping about her husband and she (Matt's gf) said -
"oh I understand this one.. When I read what people say about my fiancé online, it makes me so upset! So hard to let go."
Really? I mean, if he really was the perfect heterosexual Christian boy he claims to be, and that you are going to marry, why are you so upset? Why be upset if you claim to know what is true? Either you're just incredibly insecure, or something in you makes you doubt otherwise.
- Matt did look really good boxing in the newest episode of 90210.
I still have that dumb show on the DVR because of the 4 minutes of Teddy time each episode.
- He looked so pudgy tonight. In fact, he's gained a bit this season. He has that soft body that is toned, but isn't really in serious shape all that much, not like all the stupid fangirls think. Season 4 they made him the "ab man" model, when he really doesn't even have abs. Fans and 90210 staff even use that as his nickname. They obviously haven't seen very many male bodies, or been to a gay club.
Definitely does not look like he's in the same shape as seasons 1-3.
I guess that happens when you leave your gay past behind you and marry a woman.
- R446, I'm wondering if she's picked up on the gay rumors at some point or seen the screencaps from DudeTube of him.
- It's an article about another actress, but it mentions the bible study group (organized by E! news' Jason Kennedy) that Matt, his gf, and all their Christian friends attend in Hollywood -
- When did Matt get into all of this Bible stuff?
Has anyone asked him whether he has practiced abstinence before marriage?
- He was raised a Christian. His whole family is. And very much so. I take it he's a Christian that basically is so because he was simply raised that way, and never dared to think or challenge otherwise.
- Matt Lanter on set of 90210 with his co-star. Take a look at the picture closely and see what bodily part he is trying to make out of a banana and two oranges (take a WILD guess) -
- Anthony Perkins was married to a woman for 20 years, had two kids with her and still cavorted with men. He thought he was "cured" and we saw how well that turned out.
- [quote]He was raised a Christian. His whole family is. And very much so.
Has anyone asked him whether he is practicing abstinence until marriage?
- R455 Considering there are a number of rumors of him hooking up with guys in LA, Ohio (back where his family lives), Atlanta (where he grew up), and Las Vegas (should I tell that story I heard?)..then there's his infamous Dudetube cam session screencaps (whether it happened at that site or previously elsewhere)..and people who have supposedly seen clips of a more explicit video of him doing stuff with another guy .. I'd guess not.
- R456, I didn't ask whether he actually HAD practiced abstinence - I asked what his public position on the issue supposedly is since he is claiming to be a religious Christian.
- R457 I don't think he's spoken publicly about it. But he's certainly played characters in his career that don't align with such (on 90210 Liam is the resident man-whore, I'm surprised he hasn't slept with Teddy, LOL!), so who knows. Don't believers tend to pick and choose what they want to believe anyway?
- R456, do tell the Las Vegas story.
- Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!
- [quote]people who have supposedly seen clips of a more explicit video of him doing stuff with another guy
Has that ever been substantiated?
- He has such an, interesting, body.
Doughy, but not outright fat. Like toned fat.
Don't know why they pass him off as the buff model type on the show.
- He's doughy sometimes, R462, but definitely not in that shot.
- R463 hmm, looks doughy to me compared to previous seasons. I noticed he slimmed down a lot during the second half of season 2 and into the first part of season 4. He was actually quite thin in season 3. Since he got "engaged", this season 5 he definitely looks thicker.
Compared to season 4 -
- I like his body a lot, I love thick dudes. It probably becomes annoying to him that he is only a cheeseburger away from being chubby.
- R453 He needs a couple of bunches of curly parsley.
- "I love thick dudes."
What's thick about him? He doesn't look thick.
- By thick I mean guys that aren't your conventional skinny guy. He's never been skinny.
- Don't get me wrong, I like his body. There's something 'normal' about it (compared to Hollywood standards). It's that mid-west/southern thing. I love it.
I'm just saying that the show passes him off as "ab man". That's his nickname on set and from the fans from the modeling storyline last year. I just think it's kind of ironic that he's supposed to be the buff/model type of the show, and he's clearly not. But fangirls eat it up. (They obviously don't remember he was the one picked on for being fat on Manhunt.)
Here's another look at his body this week during the boxing episode.
Ab man..really? -
- Doughy? He may not be Taylor Lautner, but he's more defined and ripped than 95% of the male population. If you think Matt is fat, or even fit-fat, you've got issues.
- R470 For the average every day guy, he's in great shape. But for myself, and probably most here, we are comparing him to his industry, for the most part..doing the kind of roles he gets, and for how he's marketed.. are actually in better shape. That's all. For young Hollywood standards, and for being marketed as a Hetero-heartthrob, he's quite a bit softer than his fellow young male actors.
- R471, he has a nice body. That's enough. He doesn't have to be totally ripped. Too many people today expect every actor to look like a Men's Health cover model.
- R461 Not quite. The person who claimed they saw it had quite a detailed account of what they saw, and what happened when his legal team went after them for posting it on their blog. They said all their accounts were deleted, etc.
They also said the dudetube images got spread around more, so this 'supposed' other video didn't get seen by many. But I remember visiting another gay board where he was being discussed a while back, and a few people said they also saw something more than what the dudetube screencaps show.
Again, no one can obviously prove anything (unless I suppose they want his team to go after them..not to mention, he's not even that famous so what would it really do - and those dudetube screencaps are easy to look up, and yet they seem to be ignored by media/his own fans..)
That being said, this little nugget of info is on top of the numerous other comments floating around the web from his Manhunt/college/early Hollywood days, so... it makes you think.
- Did anyone save the more explicit screen caps/video, R473?
- I guess E! News did a little spot on that recently leaked "engagement" picture that was posted a page or so back. So I guess it got some tv coverage.
- I think he is quite attractive, but personality and image wise he looks like a total control freak Tom Cruise in the making who sues the entire internet for discussing stuff about him he doesn't like to be discussed. Total turn off for me.
- R476, didn't Colton Haynes' lawyers do the same thing a couple of years ago regarding the old photos of him making out with his boyfriend?
It seems that whenever an actor wants to cover up his past, they get the lawyers right on it and after the photos.
- R477 Yep, and Colton and Matt have the same Publicity firm, I believe. Maybe they have the same legal team, or management?
But from what I know, Colton is quite 'out' in his regular everyday life in Hollywood. He's not blatantly bearding like Matt, nor does he seem to have Matt's religious issues, etc.
- Digressing a bit from Mr. Lanter - I find it interesting he hangs out with Jason Kennedy from E! news.. who also runs the bible study that he and all his friends go to (as stated a page back).
So I go and watch some of these interviews this Jason guy has done..and am I the only one that thinks he's a bit..gay-ish? I can't think of any other way to describe it. Like a guy trying really hard to act like the typical 'guys guy', but something is just off.
(It came up because someone stated several pages back that this Jason Kennedy was also a closet case).
The way he gets caught near the end when talking about Rob Kardashian...that slip up and then passing it off as 'oh, no I'm straight'. I can't be the only one who sees that -
- "Like a guy trying really hard to act like the typical 'guys guy', but something is just off."
That's the way Matt Lanter now strikes me in contrast to his shy, sweet-voiced and mannered, almost feminine, persona during that model search show he did.
- Matt goes to Bible study, R479?
- R480 You know, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who has noticed that. Back during Manhunt, the male model reality show on Bravo, he was a bit...different. Like he didn't try so hard to be the big ole 'guys guy' that he clearly tries to come off as now. Even during his early episodes of that short-lived "Commander in Chief" show, I remember his voice even being a bit, dare I say, femme. Just in a few moments, but going back watching it, it's there. Back then, there was just something slightly, softer, about how he came off.
Back during Manhunt, when they brought on the female swim suit model, he was the only guy that wouldn't really touch or embrace her. Even Rob, the openly gay guy, was all over her, and I think he won that episode. But the photographers were like "why isn't Matt touching her? He's not even touching her?" LOL!
- [quote]Back during Manhunt, when they brought on the female swim suit model, he was the only guy that wouldn't really touch or embrace her.
Maybe Matt's religious beliefs prevented him from doing so?
- His religious beliefs didn't prevent him from touching these Playboy models at a Playboy party
- Well doesn't he look pretty at that Playboy party in a Miami Vice lots of make-up on way, the words "gaping" and "hole" spring to mind.
I love that Jason Kennedy as well, have a thing for boy next door squeaky clean TV presenters like him and Matt Baker.
- Do people ever ask him about his contradictory behavior, or was this before he became religious?
- R486 He's a been a devout Christian all his life. His family is majorly so. How do you think he met his fiance? I believe she knew his mother for a while (they're from the same hometown back in Ohio), and they attended the same mega-church. Convenient, isn't it?
And it's never come up in interviews. Based on how his team has handled his little sexuality rumors/webcam pics and the like, they probably wouldn't allow any questions on stuff like that.
Plus, he stated on his twitter that he's "not a man of religion. He's a man of faith".
Typical Christian "re-branding".
- R487, what I was referring to in this instance is the Playboy video R485 posted where he's in a kissing contest to see who can get kissed on the cheek by the most amount of Playboy models.
Isn't that slightly risqué behavior for a good Christian boy?
- Depends on which cheek is being kissed, r488. I'd skip the cheek and go straight for the hole.
- Matt certainly comes across as very masculine in that video - I notice he's deepened his voice.
- R488 But isn't that the thing, these "good Christian boys" never really are good boys to begin with, right? As long as nobody finds out.
- [quote]Considering there are a number of rumors of him hooking up with guys in LA, Ohio (back where his family lives), Atlanta (where he grew up), and Las Vegas (should I tell that story I heard?)
R456, could you please spill the beans on what happened in Vegas?
- R482 I also caught the vibe you were referring to in the "Commander & Chief" episodes. It is worth mentioning that Lanter's character Horace Callaway was supposed to come out as gay in the series, but the show was cancelled or got cold feet before they got to that storyline. If you watch the early episodes particularly episode 8, (the AIDS episode) watch for Horrace's reaction to Vince being gay and HIV+, it was pretty obvious to me that episode was written to be a precursor to a later Horrace coming out episode that never aired. The gay subtext was always there with Horrace from the vibe R482 mentions to the references within the show to 'stuff' written about him in his sister's diary that went missing. Whether his performance on the show was just acting to portray the character or how much was just his real persona coming through is debatable. As it was his first real acting gig outside of the reality tv sphere (Manhunt) one would tend to lean towards the latter explanation. Do newly cast actors/actresses receive any formal training from the studio system these days?
It pissed me off though that ABC never aired the remaining episodes of Commander and Chief; it was an above average show and I watched it at that time for the gay storyline that they had planned to tell. The show filmed 24 episodes, but only 18 were ever broadcast. Six episodes to this day remain in the ABC vaults having never seen the light of day in any format. It is likely that the Horrace is gay storyline was among the un-aired stories particularly as the network talked up that storyline as the link below indicates. It is also possible that the gay storyline was dropped entirely when the show changed showrunners midway through its premiere season. Or perhaps ABC executives thought the show would be 'too gay' with 2 gay characters. Anyone associated with the production of the show know the kim deal? Either way the show's cancellation proved to be a dodged bullet for Lanter's PR team who avoided having to address questions about him playing a gay character early in his career.
- how do we get them to release the unaired episodes?
- I just have this gut feeling that he's either go to become the Tom Cruise of the Christian world, or the Hugh Jackman "my wife is so bothered by the gay rumors" bull (in which his girlfriend as already attested to such bothers as stated earlier in this thread), or be one of the typical Christian closeted boys that comes out after marriage and popping out a couple kids. Thinking that marriage and bible study and Jesus will make the other side of his sexuality go away. Commitment to a wife, his "best friend", will make it last......
- His latest tweet is a 'valentine' to his "fiance"
Boy, if you look at his fans, they practically worship his "fiance". 'oh, you're just perfect', 'you guys are so cute, the perfect couple', etc.
Oh good god, his fans practically fawn all over this woman. And she loves it. She really enjoys showing off their relationship.
For a girl not even famous, not even in the industry, getting worshiped by fangirls that don't even have a damn clue about what used to be talked about regarding him.
I guess his fans just don't know or just ignore everything else said about him, including his wonderful little gay cam pics. How clueless can you get?
- Perhaps someone should Tweet the screencaps of him on DudeTube?
- R497 HA, she'll probably just ignore it. his fanbase is fawning all over them as a couple. They obviously all came around post-90210. It's only his early fans from the Manhunt/small tv roles/Commander in Chief days that knew what was going around.
- R481 He goes to bible study with a lot of other industry folks - that Jason Kennedy from E news, that Ryan guy from Chelsea Lately, Dez Duron from the Voice, and there are a number of other young hollywood types and models that seem to all go to this same Christian Church in Hollywood.
As for this church he attends, I remember looking at the pastor's website. In the question section, someone asks the pastor about homosexuality - and of course this asshole says "well we believe it's a sin" but follows with the typical "but we don't turn anyone away from our church. All are welcome". And then goes on to say that if you are bisexual, it's best to be in a hetero relationship according to scripture.
- [quote]if you are bisexual, it's best to be in a hetero relationship according to scripture.
That's what I'm trying to do!
- R500 Good luck with that.
- Guess he will join the Tim Tebow, Mike Piazza, and Eduardo Verastegui club of self-loathing homo religious wing nuts.
That's why I give credit to guys like Matt Bomer, Ricky Martin, and others who have real courage.
- I wonder if someone in his family or church found out about the naked DudeTube screencaps a few years ago and told him he better find God and recommit to a heterosexual life, thus this arranged marriage with a girl his family knows?
- R503 Don't know, but I think I read that this fiance of his casually knew his mother because she went to the same evangelical mega-church back in Ohio. And she's from the same home-town his mother lives in. It is all a bit too convenient, isn't it?
- Sounds like Matt is being married off to a nice Christian girl to keep him out of trouble.
- r503 and r504 are spot-on.
- Do you know something, R506?
- Yes, r506. I know that r503 and r504 are spot-on.
- Mr. Lanter shooting guns at a gun range.
Isn't it funny how "good" Christians are the ones that always love shooting guns? Bible in one hand, Gun in the other? -
- If anyone's interested...his girlfriend has her own blog. Anyone wanna check it out?
- Yes, r510?
- R509, what is he doing target practice for? Hunting? A movie role?
- To prove how manly he is, R512.
- "He has such an, interesting, body. Doughy, but not outright fat. Like toned fat."
You people are insane. And you obviously don't understand that not being 1,000 percent ripped to shreds in terms of muscular definition is NOT REMOTELY the same thing as being "doughy."
- R512 He was out shooting at a range with his fellow Christian buddies.
Christians love their guns, don't they?
What did Jesus say about guns?
- Gun Range -
- Besides the 'fiance's' own blog, she has two instagrams.
The private one is her first initial and last name together.
The one open to the public is her full name (first and last) as one word- and she loves gushing over him on her public one).
Just go to her twitter and there's probably a link.
(Not sure if we should link here, maybe she'll find out about this board, if she hasn't already)
And her personal facebook is way too easy to find. It's her name, and her header pic is a pic of the two of them together, for anyone to see.
She obviously is NOT worried about privacy, and she seems keen on showing off their relationship (particularly for someone NOT in show biz at all). Either she wants fame, or she enjoys putting on one hell of a show.
- I want Matt Lanter to reach 600 and then start a new thread. It would give him actual credibility. Now, he's just a boner who could have been in Celtic Thunder if he were Irish or could sing.
- R518 Is that the cut-off for threads at Datalounge? 600 posts?
How do we start new threads here at DL?
- Matt Lanter is wasted on women.
- "Matt Lanter is wasted on women."
- Well, 90210 was cancelled.
Does this mean he'll have more time to hang with his Christian brethren?
Plan his wedding?
- R522 I hope he gets a new job soon!
- R521, are you retarded?
- Do you think the beard will be dumped now that the show has been cancelled?
- R525 HA!!! I don't think so. He's a devout Evangelical Christian. I don't think it's only a career thing that's keeping him going down this road. I think it's a more internal faith-based/family issue.
- I'm surprised the new 90210 lasted as long as it did. The new Melrose Place was cancelled almost right away, wasn't it?
I think Lanter was maintaining a straight image because of the show, yes, but as mentioned above it also seems that his Christian family has been pushing him into a marriage with a woman. (Possibly after they found out about the DudeTube pictures).
- He really LOVES the bible, doesn't he?
I wonder what he really thinks of his sexuality in his own head. Does he really think he's hetero? Is he bi and trying to go down the good ole' hetero route because, like so many bi Christians, he's playing it safer than sorry? Or is he more so gay and really in denial?
- I wonder what will be his next gig. That Christian image sure limits his choices, right?
- R529 Well, 90210 wasn't exactly a "Christian" show, considering he slept with every damn woman on that show. I'm surprised his character didn't end up sleeping with Teddy.
Hopefully he does NOT go down the Kirk Cameron route or anything...but I don't think he's that extreme. Though he and the girlfriend were seen having lunch with that Candace Cameron woman..and the pastor of his church thinks "homosexuality is a sin" though "nobody is turned away" (That 'love the sinner, hate the sin' bullshit), and that "if you're bi, you try to be in a hetero relationship" bull.
I've always wondered what his own opinions are on such things? Considering the rumors on his own sexuality?
- Why don't some people here Tweet him?
- R531 Tweet him what exactly?
I doubt he'll answer anything anyway, especially considering what we may ask him... ;)
- Example questions:
1. Does playing a character on 90210 that slept with multiple women conflict with your Christian beliefs?
2. Have you practiced abstinence before marriage?
3. Do you belong to a Church that condemns homosexuality?
4. Do you support gay marriage?
5. Why did you show your naked ass in an online chat room?
- From his twitter today -
The 'fiance' -
@AngelaStacy: Boy do I love @MattLanter.. Seriously he's the best thing that's ever happened to me! 😍😍😍 #catsmeow
His response -
@AngelaStacy well meow baby
She REALLY loves putting their relationship on display, doesn't she?
She's always gushing all over him on her twitter.
- He got a new job already! "Matt Lanter nabs lead role in The CW's 'Oxygen' pilot: He'll play an alien."
- Is it a Christian gay alien, R535?
- Matt tweeted this today:
"FINALLY got my hands on a copy of Jesus is ___. Even got the author to sign it! Love my pastor…"
His pastor, and author of the book, is Judah Smith. Justin Bieber also promoted the book on his Twitter account.
Judah Smith is anti-gay. I found this document in a google search, which includes Judah Smith's "8 Non-negotiables": No sex before marriage; No dating unbelievers; Homosexuality is a sin: No sexual touching; Treat one another as brothers and sisters with all purity; Wear appropriate clothing; No lustful looks; Avoid immoral friends.
- He LOVES him some Jesus, doesn't he -
FINALLY got my hands on a copy of Jesus is ___. Even got the author to sign it! Love my pastor… instagr.am/p/WkCIfzRlb9/
- Judah Smith has also spoken at virulently anti-gay Liberty University.
- R537 Ha..we posted the same thing at the same time.
hmmm....is that the same Judah Smith? Sounds like a name many Christians could have. Plus, having looked at that pastor's twitter and instagram, he doesn't come off as the same guy in that article. But hey, who knows. With some of these guys you can never tell...
Plus, on that pastor's instagram, he has a picture of that billboard - "God doesn't hate homosexuals" or something like that. Of course, with those types, they usually mean that by "Love the sinner, hate sin" - which is just lipstick on a pig for ignorance.
As for Matt, working in Hollywood, on 90210, supposedly having a big gay group of friends (well, before...he doesn't seem to be around them anymore), and the few times he's talked quite eloquently about gay characters / homosexuality / etc. when the show was bringing up that issue with Trevor's character of Teddy...
hmmmmm, weird. Maybe he says one thing, but believes another? or maybe he doesn't believe those anti-gay Christian things himself, but is like most Christians and still supports pastors who spew those things?
- Maybe it isn't the same guy. Or maybe he toned down the anti-gay rhetoric since amassing a celeb following. The City Church's website states:
"We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the Scriptures as originally given and that they are infallibly and uniquely authoritative and free from error of any sort in all matters with which they deal, including scientific and historical as well as moral and theological (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13)."
"We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11)."
- Pastor Judah Smith is gay himself.
- I bet the anti gay stuff is from a time where potential suckers, uhm, I mean those looking for guidance, fell for that kind of rethoric and were not repulsed by it.
- Somebody should tell his wife.
- Here's the billboard Instagram post at link. One of the commenters posted: "Loves the sinner, hates the sin." Not the most anti-gay position, but still BS.
- You guys have ruined him for me.
If there's anything worse than a right-wing closet case, it's a religious, right-wing closet case.
- R541 That Judah travels to LA, though, I think, to preach.
The actual church that Matt and his friends attend is called Oasis, in Hollywood. I remember looking at that pastor's website (i forget his name), and he basically says "homosexuality is a sin..if you're bi, you should be in a hetero relationship..but that no one is turned away from their church" (of course, they want people's time, attention, and money). And that the bible is "infallible" etc.
R546 Well, I will say that Matt Lanter hasn't necessarily ever really articulated his politics. I do remember him RT'ing a youtube video on Christians, that was about "true" Christians not being the stereotypes, anti-gay, repub, etc... but who knows how much of that actually reflects him.
- Matt doing the Harlem shake -
- He has nice feets:
- So, he bought a truck for himself after 90 wrapped -
ps. Why does this boy still dress like he's in a frat? Isn't he gonna be 30 next month?
- Have any of you Tweeted him any of the questions from above yet? I'm planning on doing it. I'm going to ask him why he was naked in an online chat room. Anyone else?
- r550 So what if he wants to dress that way. If he can afford it, not offend anyone, and still look good doing it. Great for him!
Post a pic of yourself and then we'll agree upon if it suits your age.
- R552 "if he can afford it"...yeah, I don't think it costs much to dress like that.
Don't get me wrong, I don't find anything wrong with dressing like a college frat guy, nor am I offended. haha.
I just find it interesting that it seems to be a trend with a lot of guys around that age that I see. Esp. with the mid-western/southern 'good christian' types. that's all.
He should forgo clothes all together. His webcam images proved he doesn't need them. ;)
- Did anyone find out any more info on this pastor Judah guy?
- So 90210 wrapped last week? Any word on any returning cast members for the finale?
- R545 "Love the sinner, hate the sin" makes my blood BOIL. Nothing but lipstick on a pig for masking their continued ignorance, of which they then proceed to pat themselves on the back thinking they're the "good" Christians.
- The Clone Wars cartoon thing he was doing also just got axed after 5 seasons.
- He's currently shooting his new tv show "Oxygen" down in New Orleans.
And he's plugging that "Jesus is" book on his instagram, and that Bible tv movie thing on History, along with all the other Hollywood Christians.
- Trolldar R558 and watch this thread turn piss yellow.
R558 you are certifiably weird.
- R559 Excuse me? I have been a regular poster in this thread for a good while now. How am I trolling?
I was just updating those who read this thread on his latest project. That's all.
Honestly don't know how I'm "trolling" since I am a regular poster in this thread and at Datalounge in general. I'm no more "weird" than anyone else that posts here.
- He and his gf were doing this on Easter -
"In the kitchen making "resurrection rolls" #happyeaster"
Seriously - "resurrection rolls"??? WTF?
- Why don't some of us Tweet him about the naked Dude Tube screencaps and see what he says?
- He's now following that Joel Osteen on his twitter account.
- Matt went to Coachella over the weekend.
If you look at the photo booth pics in the first pic (on the side of the photo booth), you can see him and his fiance -
- Matt on a flight somewhere with his 'you know what' -
- Does this guy have a job lined up for after the series finale of 90210 next week?
- He did another pilot for the CW called "Oxygen", about an alien that is integrated into a suburban high school and falls in love with some girl. Been there. Done that.
It has not been picked up the network yet.
He's also supposed to be getting married this year, I think, to the super Christian "girlfriend".
- We don't know for sure that he's gay. I'm a gay guy, and I spent my early 20's fantasizing that certain male celebs are gay. It's a waste of time. He could be, but he will never come out of the closet. He clearly grew up in a Christian home, so if he is gay, he probably isn't comfortable admitting to himself that he's gay or bisexual, let alone the World.
The World we live in is still very anti-gay and homophobic. I've experienced alot of homophobia in my life as an openly gay man. I've had people openly admit to hating me and also condemning me as a sinner.
Maybe Matt was just curious or confused at the moment when he went on DUDETUBE. There are alot of heterosexual men, especially, younger men in this World who experiment with homosexuality due to curiousity or maybe confusion at that time of their lives. Sexuality can be confusing. There were times in my early 20's when I found woman to be sexually appealing, but now, I'm completely gay, and not the least bit interested in women sexually. Being young is a confusing time, so I think we just need to give Matt his privacy and respect him romantic decisions. The whole DUDETUBE thing could be fake, anyway.
- No, the "Dudetube thing" is not fake. If it were fake, his legal team wouldn't threaten everyone on the web who dares post the evidence.
- R568 Scotty, sweety...you obviously have not read this entire thread, particularly the earlier pages with info from industry folks commenting on what they knew about him.
For the record, those of us discussing him here at Datalounge - a gay GOSSIP site - have actually followed his career since the very beginning, when he did that male model reality show. Most of the talk about his sexuality does not come from people's "wishful thinking" or attraction to him. It's based on things heard about him from those very early days from folks who worked on those productions, before he became a known name.
The Dudetube cam images came several years after...and are NOT fake. Those who were around during that time can confirm that. His team is, or at least was, extremely aggressive at covering that up, threatening people, shutting down entire sites, getting him banned from most gay message boards, etc... some of us here have first hand experience with that. I suppose they don't feel the need so much anymore since he's very open about his religion and is getting married now.
Just because YOU are a gay guy, have your own experiences, etc... does not mean that is true for others...or Matt.
And your little experimentation comment...not true for him according to people that used to be in his circle of friends. As said before, quite a few of us, myself included, are sharing info here based on reliable sources, and things that constantly come up and don't go away about him...NOT wishful or attraction.
And dude, if gossiping about male celebs is "a waste of time"...then why are you here? This is a gay male GOSSIP site. That is what we do here. And "respect his privacy and romantic decisions"...dude, he's a public figure that has put himself out there, which means he's going to be talked about, whether he or you like it or not. That's what comes with the territory. And especially for him, considering from the very beginning it was clear that fans of his knew he had a past that was being hidden.
- (Reply 570) You are right. He might be gay or bisexual. And it is a gossip website. Don't get me wrong! I find Matt Lanter to be extremely attrative and I would love to date a guy like him. However, I don't think, even if he is gay, he would ever come out. At least anytime soon. Hollywood is still very anti-gay at least with male celebs being out of the closet.
One thing, though, how do you know 100 percent certainty that people who post here with gossip are actual industry insiders? I mean, they could all be lying for all we know just to stir the pot. I'm sure some people on here are being honest, but it's very easy to decieve people on the internet.
Perez Hilton, who usually outs everyone, never outed Matt Lanter, ever! I go on his website often, so I should know. Why would Perez out Neal Patrick Harris, Matt Dallas, Lance Bass and Luke Macfarlane, and yet not out him? Perez Hilton has a pretty good track record when it comes to closeted celebrities also.
Also, why doesn't he just beard with another Hollywood celebrity? I would imagine they are more willing to play along with a charade, than a Christian believing girl, who isn't an actress. The whole Dudetube thing could be fake. Any graphic designer can photoshop a logo on a photo. It's not that difficult. His PR team probably just don't want him to be labeled gay, whether he actually is or isn't. They want money from his career. They probably see him as a future cash cow, so they want to market him as heterosexual, which is why they are so aggresive.
- R571 Because a year or so ago, after all the gay bullying issues...Perez decided to stop publicly outing closeted celebrities. He has openly said that. The men you list are people he outed before he made that recent declaration. From what I hear, he is trying to be a more respectable aspect of Hollywood PR, which is why more and more publicists butter up to him, and he back. He is willing to play the political game in Hollywood, which means protecting closeted celebs (rather than outing), so that he himself can become a bigger personality. In fact, he helps closet people now.
The Dudetube image is again, NOT fake. Whether the logo was added or not, and it has been discussed whether or not the chat took place there or before...others around that time came forward and suggested that he chatted with men privately. There was a comment on that very page at Dudetube of another man recognizing him from chats. Also, those images popped up very shortly after Dudetube opened its own video chatroom.
Again, I urge you to read through the pages of this thread and learn a little more before you think the rest of us are making this stuff up. Most of the info came from people in the know back then (and sadly his team shut down a lot of those sites). No one can be 100% certain, but his 'gossip' has a consistent track. If you did your research, you might know that.
As for "insiders" etc...you take it all with a grain of salt. But I can say personally that places I've gotten a lot of info from are from reliable folks that consistently have been proven right. They have solid track records.
You also have to understand industry politics, and that more often than not, industry professionals will stress that a lot of talk about celebs that people want to dismiss as untrue is more often than not true, or partially true (Publicists just don't want you to know that)...particularly if it doesn't go away. Where's there's smoke, there's a fire...
Why he doesn't date another actress...who knows. He says he never wants to date an actress. Plus, that's Hollywood bearding 101. His team may very well see that as too obvious, so they went a different route.
I think overall you have to consider his background. He comes from a VERY devout evangelical Christian background. The fiance knew his mom and went to his family church. It follows 'Christian closeting 101'. Plus, fundie Christian girls are not hard to deceive. They are often very idealistic and naive about these things. I don't know if his closeting is coming from just a career angle. It's been discussed before that it's most likely issues with his faith that is making him personally closeted, not necessarily industry politics alone.
And no one is saying he's 100% gay. I have consistently heard 'bi, but leaning towards men'.
- Well, he very well might be, which I wouldn't mind, cause he is gorgeous. Do you think maybe publicists pay Perez money to not out people and try to even market celebs as straight on his website? That is one possiblity that I didn't think of actually. Also, how many people came forward in regards to chatting with him?
- Matt Lanter is fucking gorgeous. So handsome.
If he's fucking his gf, he's not gay. Maybe he's bi and they have threesomes. But no gay guy fucks pussy.
- R574 Ugh, plenty of gay men have fucked pussy. esp. gay men married with children. You can't look at things so rigidly.
Denial is a mutherfucker.
What about all those "straight" boys doing "gay4pay". C'mon.
And no, they're not having threesomes. Look at her twitter and the people she follows. SUPER Christian.
yeah, I don't think so...
R573 Publicists, management companies, etc. are known for paying out money to hide information or promote an image. It's not uncommon.
- r575 [quote]Ugh, plenty of gay men have fucked pussy. esp. gay men married with children. You can't look at things so rigidly. Denial is a mutherfucker.
Gay men don't fuck pussy. It's that simple. You obviously want everyone to be gay and can't stand the thought that Matt Lanter could be bisexual, or only bi-curius. If he's fucking pussy, he's not gay.
Perhaps his gf knows about his interest in cock and they have MMFs. (Or MFFs.)
[quote]What about all those "straight" boys doing "gay4pay". C'mon.
What about all those "gay" boys who are fucking pussy? Not so gay, are they?
[quote]And no, they're not having threesomes. Look at her twitter and the people she follows. SUPER Christian. yeah, I don't think so...
Yeah, because Christians can't enjoy threesomes and experiment.
- R576 "Yeah, because Christians can't enjoy threesomes and experiment."
You obviously haven't seen her twitter or what kind of Christian girl this is. I'm pretty damn sure she is NOT that type.
Other Christians, sure...but this girl, I don't think so...
It has nothing to do with me "wanting everyone to be gay". Here's a thought, don't put words in other people's mouths, because I never said that. I just think you have a very rigid view of sexuality. People do all sorts of things, especially when they're closeted and in denial. There are men married with children that come out and say they're gay, and insist they are. Others think, 'well, you had to be at least bi to do that.' Well, truth is, you can't tell people how to label themselves. Everyone's reasons for doing whatever they do are different...esp. in closeted/denial situations. Often times people's self-proclaimed sexual label does not match up with what their actual sexual behavior/arousal is. In fact, I don't "want everyone to be gay". You couldn't be more wrong. I actually think most of the population is somewhere in the shades of grey, with a small amount exclusively on either end.
- r575 [quote]Ugh, plenty of gay men have fucked pussy. esp. gay men married with children.
There's a difference between fucking pussy once or twice (to father a child) and regularly fucking your gf. If Matt Lanter habitually fucks his gf because he enjoys pounding her silly, he's def not gay.
(Thinking he loves eating his cum out of her pussy afterwards. Fuck yeah.)
- r577 [quote]You obviously haven't seen her twitter or what kind of Christian girl this is. I'm pretty damn sure she is NOT that type. Other Christians, sure...but this girl, I don't think so...
You can't know that. You're only surmising. You can't know for a fact what they do behind closed doors. I don't think it's unlikely that they have threesomes.
Some people are bisexual. You're the one who's having a difficult time dealing with that. (Your loss. Maybe it's because you're a bitter old queen, or in the process of becoming a bitter old queen.)
You can't know that Matt Lanter is not straight or bisexual. If he's regularly fucking pussy, he's not gay.
If gay guys can fuck pussy and still be gay, straight men can have sex with other men and still be straight.
- Technically, if his girlfriend is truly a Christian, she would still be a virgin or least celibate until she gets married. So, if she is as religious as everyone states that she is, her and Matt probably aren't having sex. Maybe kissing and heavy petting, but definetly not sex.
I've been around Christians my whole life. My brother is a minister and I grew up in the church. Trust me, most Christians view pre-marital sex as being evil and sinful. Some Christians, of course, do sometimes engage in pre-marital sex due to strong temptation, but it's not accepted in the church at all. Pre-martial sex is highly looked down upon. Still is even today. In the church, you often instructed to not even watch certain television shows and movie due to sexual content.
If they get married, I would say that Matt is most likely heterosexual. Maybe bisexual, but definetely not homosexual. He's almost 30 years old, and most men by that age have an idea of what they like sexually. Sure, he could get married to do societal pressure, but times have changed quite a bit. I mean, the world isn't as homophobic as it used to be. If he is gay and he marries her to appear heterosexual, than he is a total selfish jerk. It's best to be honest and open.
- r580 You can not know what they do in bed.
- R578 R579
"Bitter old queen"...is that the line you people always pull out?
I'm not even close. You are the one projecting your ideas of sexuality onto the rest of us. You are the one putting words in my mouth. You obviously have no reading comprehension skills. I said multiple times that people do all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons. I never rigidly labeled anyone anything. In fact, what I'm trying to say is that things are more often shades of grey.
Once again, you make blanket statements regarding sexuality. I don't know how many times I have to say that IT IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE. Some of what you said is true. Some isn't. Not for all people. Again, "if so and so does this...they can't be that." "If gay guys can fuck pussy and still be gay, straight men can have sex with other men and still be straight."
Again, you don't read. I said in specific situations, particularly with closeted people dealing with sexuality/psychological issues.
I simply said from what I know about the gf, she COMES OFF as someone who is probably not into the things you describe. You obviously have not done any research on them. But hey, you keep thinking that way. You seem to know so much better.
"You can't know that Matt Lanter is not straight or bisexual. If he's regularly fucking pussy, he's not gay."
And again, you don't know that. Unless you are Matt, or his gf, you can't make definitive statements.
And since you can't read, I'll say again - Matt could be anything...most likely bi, as that has come up a lot from reliable sources (bi, leaning to men, etc.). I've NEVER said he was gay. I NEVER said all people were gay. You are projecting your bullshit onto me, and then proclaiming I'm the "bitter queen"?
"Some people are bisexual. You're the one who's having a difficult time dealing with that. "
I may mostly identify as gay, but technically, I am bi myself. So no, not my loss.
- R581 Neither can you.
- R580 "If they get married, ...I mean, the world isn't as homophobic as it used to be. If he is gay and he marries her to appear heterosexual, than he is a total selfish jerk. It's best to be honest and open."
But that's the thing...lots of people still do that. Just because it's 2013 doesn't mean we've progressed that much. People still do whatever they have to to live how they think they should. Sexuality included, especially.
I encourage some of you to read testimonials about men and women who identified as straight, were married with children, that later on in life came out as either gay or bi. Everyone's story is different. And yes, sadly, the world is still greatly homophobic....just in different ways.
- r582 [quote]things are more often shades of grey.
Shades of grey, not shades of gay! (Like you prefer to think.)
[quote]I simply said from what I know about the gf, she COMES OFF as someone who is probably not into the things you describe. You obviously have not done any research on them. But hey, you keep thinking that way. You seem to know so much better.
Comes off is not factual evidence. You're only guessing.
[quote] I may mostly identify as gay, but technically, I am bi myself. So no, not my loss.
Yeah, you lose, if you think that you're gay when you're in fact saying that your not! LOL. Delusional, much??? (I think you should go see a therapist.)
- r585 [quote]And yes, sadly, the world is still greatly homophobic....just in different ways.
It's homophobic because people aren't allowed to fuck whomever they want without having a label pushed in their face by a disrespecting gay community.
"Shades of grey, not shades of gay! (Like you prefer to think.)"
Seriously, dude, now you're just a troll.
"Comes off is not factual evidence. You're only guessing."
As are you. (And projecting your own sexual fantasies on them, I might add).
"Yeah, you lose, if you think that you're gay when you're in fact saying that your not! LOL. Delusional, much??? (I think you should go see a therapist.)"
Once again, projecting your bullshit and what YOU think people should identify onto everyone else. You don't get to tell other people how to identify. You don't know the full spectrum of people's individual sexual/romantic feelings.
R586 And once again, you prove you are a troll. "a label pushed in their face by a disrespecting gay community." Pot calling the kettle black?
- r587 [quote]Seriously, dude, now you're just a troll.
You're only saying that because I'm calling you out on your bullshit. I'm a troll because I don't agree with you.
[quote]You don't get to tell other people how to identify.
You were the one who said you're not gay. Yet you identify as gay. So you think you're something that your not. How the hell does that make any sense?? (It doesn't.) Obviously you're delusional. A therapist could help you.
The so-called gay community must be one of the most disrespecting communities out there. It's full of bitter old queens (and bitter old queens in the making) who loathe the thought of bisexuality.
- 90210 is gone and so is Miss Lanter.
He'll soon enough be off to Kirk Cameron-land, trolling parks for tricks while spreading " the word."
- r589 = Jealous hater.
- His show "Oxygen" was picked up for series (link)
- That show says it's called "Star-Crossed" now... now that's a name that screams cancelled. Also, Julie Plec is a fat bitch.
- Gotta feel bad for the girlfriend. His feelings for men aren't going to just disappear. Anthony Perkins' wife learned this the hard way.