Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrities you have seen naked

Inspired by the Owain Yeoman thread that also mentioned Jonny Lee Miller.

I'll start:

Chris Meloni, at an NYC gym, standing in front of the mirror, butt-naked, shaving.

Sam Rockwell, same gym, coming out of the shower, making a show of drying his back and displaying his nubbin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374October 7, 2019 6:23 AM

Mark McKinney, Kid in the Hall, in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2012 5:50 PM

Wait who has seen Owain Yeoman naked?

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2012 7:48 PM

More details, more details, please!!

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2012 7:55 PM

Larry Wilcox of CHIPS fame. It would have been more exciting if it had been 1978 and not 2008. Nothing special at all, and suffers from the curse of the Irish.

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2012 7:56 PM

Josh Radnor and NPH on stage in "The Paris Letter" in LA.Barry Tubb in "Sweet Sue" on Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2012 8:45 PM

Peter Krause (Six Feet under) in my high school dressing room for a play. Enormous dick.

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2012 8:48 PM

The comedian Carrot Top. Showering at the gym after a workout. This was before all the steroids and plastic surgery, when his only defining characteristic was his mop of red hair.

Super white skin. Plain facial features. Small dick.

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2012 8:51 PM

John Travolta, stepping out of the shower while at the spa. In the summer of 2009.

He's tall, bald, and really overweight with a hairy body. I did see his dick from a distance, but it didn't make an impression on me because he is really just so fat. His dick was in the shadow of his belly.

He's also friendly and talkative in the steam and sauna.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2012 8:59 PM

Maxwell Caulfield, Sam Trammell, Jude Law, John Benjamin Hickey, Justin Kirk, Daniel Radcliffe, all frontals on stage.

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2012 10:07 PM

Jonathan Bennett - dated him for awhile

by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2012 10:13 PM

We're looking for more than just names here! We want details.

by Anonymousreply 11October 9, 2012 10:42 PM

He looka like a man

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2012 10:47 PM

The former mayor of my city. Very hairy scrotum.

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2012 11:46 PM

Helen Lawson in a cab on Seventh Avenue. I was immediately struck blind with cataracts.

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2012 11:55 PM

That was pretty lame, r14.

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2012 12:00 AM

Christopher Atkins in his Endless Love heyday at the Gym (With his Swami!) Nice body, average dick, back then big attention whore. The swami never took off his caftan though.

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2012 12:24 AM

WOW, R13, you saw Sarah Palin naked? Dude...

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2012 12:29 AM

[quote]Nothing special at all, and suffers from the curse of the Irish.

You mean that prejudice is OK if you believe that the community it is directed towards have small dicks?

Care to tell us what the curse of the gays is?

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2012 1:00 AM

[quote]Care to tell us what the curse of the gays is?

Earrings...caftans...

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2012 1:36 AM

JB, R10? You a guy?

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2012 1:47 AM

[quote]Christopher Atkins in his Endless Love heyday at the Gym (With his Swami!) Nice body, average dick, back then big attention whore. The swami never took off his caftan though.

What does Christopher Atkins have to do with Endless Love? And the whole world knows he has an average dick, he's completely comfortable showing it.

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2012 2:48 AM

I've seen Christopher Atkins naked so many times at nude Black's Beach in San Diego. He goes there alone, maybe with a friend or sometimes with his wife.

Atkins occasionally plays volleyball with other straight nudists. No gay vibe at all, and he never takes a walk to the gay end of the beach. And unfortunately, the straight end is much more nude. Gays and their goddamn board shorts. But I go nude as do many others.

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2012 3:20 AM

[quote]from the curse of the Irish.

I always thought that this is "brewer's droop" or alcohol-induced impotence. Have I been mistaken all these years? Never seen an Irish dick. (at least a fully Irish one)

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2012 3:49 AM

I think he is divorced r23

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2012 3:54 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger. 1999, Columbus, Ohio. In the men's locker room at the World Gym. I was completely shocked and it was surreal, as we were the only two in there at the time. I was 26. His body was shockingly muscular; it didn't look human. Oddly, I can't remember if he had a big dick or not, even though I specifically looked. I just remember a big untamed gray bush.

He did say "heLLO. how AUH you?" I just nodded or something, too frozen to talk.

I'm not from Columbus and was there only on a work visit, which made the whole thing even weirder. I spend a lifetime in New York City, and my biggest, most interesting celebrity encounter is in a basement locker room in central Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2012 4:16 AM

The "curse of the Irish" is all bags, no pipes.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2012 6:22 AM

[quote]Chris Meloni, at an NYC gym, standing in front of the mirror, butt-naked, shaving.

This needs to be much more descriptive, please. Sounds delightful. Shaving butt naked by a mirror, that man is such an attention whore. What was his ass like in the flesh?

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2012 6:38 AM

Tom Welling - not as big as you would have guessed. All balls.

Zac Efron - eh, not impressed.

Jonathan Groff - not impressed.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2012 7:08 AM

r28:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2012 7:13 AM

For those of you providing your sightings, please reveal whether the male celebrity observed was cut/uncut, well-endowed/small etc.

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2012 7:57 AM

Jeremy Piven.

Good size, thick circumcised dick. Trims/shaves most of his body hair.

He used to have a really hairy chest in his earlier movies.

by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2012 8:18 AM

Where did you see Jeremy, R31? Was it in a locker room?

I hate myself for finding him attractive.

by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2012 11:52 AM

[quote]What does Christopher Atkins have to do with Endless Love? And the whole world knows he has an average dick

He's normal size, actually.

Stop expecting every guy to be hung like Jeff Stryker.

by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2012 11:55 AM

Saw Tom Wopat in the gym showers years ago when he lived in Nashville. Nice bubble butt, hairy, long dick about 5 inches soft. Hot body!

Also saw singer Billy Dean. Nice body, big, wide ass, trimmed bush, small-ish dick.

by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2012 2:07 PM

R20, yeah I am a guy. He is definitely gay (not bi)

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2012 2:13 PM

Has anyone seen Danny Pino of Law & Order SVU and ex-Cold Case fame naked? What is his Cuban pinga like, pls?

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2012 2:14 PM

Freddie Mercury naked in bed while I fucked him

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2012 6:13 PM

David Charvet

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2012 6:27 PM

The late JFK Jr, several times at the NYU Cole gym in the late 80s. Talked to him a bit too! Spectacular looking man in every way and in every detail. In those days, no shaving, trimming, plucking or tats or dipped tan.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2012 6:32 PM

That's enough, charlie.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2012 6:58 PM

[quote]Peter Krause (Six Feet under) in my high school dressing room for a play. Enormous dick.

Details please. Was he already hairy in high school?

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2012 7:10 PM

Please specify whether Peter Krause is cut/uncut, hairy/shaved, big balls/small balls etc.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2012 7:13 PM

JFK Jr. was cute although I've never cared for his hair. He was a dumb guy. Sweet but dumb. Had he lived, everyone would have figured out that he wasn't too bright. The pressure on him to be this great man must have been burdensome. I think he didn't care if he lived or died. It was all building up and he would have been exposed in today's online world.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2012 7:15 PM

Go fuck yourself R40 :)

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2012 7:19 PM

Stephen Amell - average to small but it got really hard. Surprisingly he was cut.

by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2012 8:56 AM

Rob Lowe, Emilio Esteves at a Brentwood gym in their Brat Pack days.

Yummy.

by Anonymousreply 46October 12, 2012 10:27 AM

R45, did you see him in a gym?

by Anonymousreply 47October 12, 2012 10:36 AM

Anderson Cooper and his bf Ben Maisani, seen both changing in the locker room at the gym. I only saw Anderson's ass as he was turned away from me. It's very smooth and (surprise!) very pale. I caught a glimpse of Maisani's dick, and it's the biggest one I've ever seen. Massive balls too.

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2012 1:10 PM

Mandy Patinkin at 24Hr Fitness in Sherman Oaks. Body looks like cottage cheese with hair growing out of it.

by Anonymousreply 49October 12, 2012 8:07 PM

Charles Shaughnessy (Mr. Sheffield on "The Nanny") at Bodies in Motion in West LA. His ass is INCREDIBLE!!!

by Anonymousreply 50October 12, 2012 8:09 PM

Joe Rogan from "Fear Factor" also at 24hr Fitness in Sherman Oaks. One chromosome away from a chimp.

by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2012 8:10 PM

Joe Rogan, is he hairy and uncut? Dick, ass description, please.

by Anonymousreply 52October 12, 2012 8:18 PM

Colin Farrell, on video, not cursed.

Demi Moore, pear shaped, on stage

by Anonymousreply 53October 12, 2012 8:22 PM

Nicole Kidman in "The Blue Room". The whitest woman on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 54October 12, 2012 8:26 PM

Waaaay back in the day, my best friend's dad was head of janitorial services at Memorial stadium (pre-Camden Yards) in Baltimore.

He took us to games all of the time for free.

Once, he took us to meet Cal Ripken, Jr. who was very popular back then. There was a meet and greet area near the locker room, so he took us through the locker room to get there as a short cut. There was Ripken getting dressed after a shower.

I was about 10, so all I really remember seeing at the time was bush (which I didn't understand why I found so fascinating at the time.)

I also remember my friend's dad saying, "Well, I guess you have seen him now" with a laugh.

He was very nice when we got to talk to him (dressed), but all I could really focus on while we were there was his damn pubes.

by Anonymousreply 55October 12, 2012 8:27 PM

Calvin Klein John Slattery Jeremy Piven Colin Hanks Louie CK Robert Sean Leonard Jonathan Adler Josh Hamilton Brian Cox

All at the Printing House (now Equinox) in West Village.

Kevin Bacon, years ago at UWS health club.

by Anonymousreply 56October 12, 2012 8:34 PM

Has ANYBODY here seen Danny Pino naked? Does ANYBODY fucking care to give a description of his naked body, PLEASE? I have been requesting useful information on Danny Pino here for the longest time...

by Anonymousreply 57October 12, 2012 8:37 PM

Nicholas Cage hen he was 16 or 17 or so- his brother was a of mine. Nicholas had crashed fo the weekend.

Skiny bod then - nice ass-didn't see the rest

by Anonymousreply 58October 12, 2012 8:42 PM

NO, R57, no one has seen him naked.

by Anonymousreply 59October 12, 2012 8:44 PM

Patrick Stewart (Captain Picard) at Beverly Hot Springs in the 1990s. Tight body, big cock!

by Anonymousreply 60October 12, 2012 8:47 PM

I saw the father of the jewish character from 'Big Bang Theory' who was an actor in his own right.

by Anonymousreply 61October 12, 2012 9:40 PM

John Barrowman - motioning towards me to join him in the sauna at the gym. I didn't. Also showered next to Mark Almond some years earlier, who got a stiffy and got all embarrassed about it. Completely plastered with crap tattoos before these became fashionable.

Also for the UKers, Dale Winton pre-facelift, who had a strange shaped body, which resembled a wedge pointing downwards. Very orange.

by Anonymousreply 62October 12, 2012 10:23 PM

Hey r38, please tell us more about David Charvet!

by Anonymousreply 63October 12, 2012 10:29 PM

Jonny Lee Miller at a party in Marina del Rey, of all places.

It was a pretty drunk/drugged group and people started swimming naked. JLM never bothered to put his clothes back on, just walked around nude the rest of the night. In retrospect, I'm not that shocked that he's uninhibited, given his ex-wife.

At the time, however, it was odd to see someone semi-well known walk around chatting with people without anything on. Before anyone asks, nice body, not muscular but nice just the same. He wasn't hard, of course, but looked average length but thick.

Though he didn't exactly flirt with anyone, he seemed to enjoy the attention he was getting from both sexes. Again, not shocking considered to whom he was once married.

by Anonymousreply 64October 12, 2012 10:36 PM

Anyone ever see Magnum in the buff? Or Burt?

by Anonymousreply 65October 12, 2012 10:47 PM

John Glover

by Anonymousreply 66October 12, 2012 11:14 PM

"John Barrowman - motioning towards me to join him in the sauna at the gym."

R62, why did you turn him down?

"Charles Shaughnessy (Mr. Sheffield on "The Nanny") at Bodies in Motion in West LA. His ass is INCREDIBLE!!!"

Describe his ass please.

by Anonymousreply 67October 13, 2012 12:21 AM

[quote]He wasn't hard, of course, but looked average length but thick.

R64, you're supposed to specify cut/uncut.

by Anonymousreply 68October 13, 2012 10:59 AM

Scott Bakula, various times in dressing room and shower. We were in a play together in college. Young then, of course, but nice no-big-deal muscular body and average cock. Straight. Fucked a girl in the cast. He had no sense of humor and little personality, but we all assumed he'd have a career because he was focused.

Sexy in a robotic kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 69October 13, 2012 7:05 PM

R67 He does absolutely nothing for me, plus at the time he was presenting children's TV in the UK interspersed with theatre. A bit icky considering what a complete and utter slut he was in the gym.

Once, I saw one of the personal trainers haul him out of the sauna where he was 'working out' as he was late for his session. I got the impression from everyone's laughter, cheers and clapping that this was a regular occurrence.

by Anonymousreply 70October 13, 2012 9:18 PM

[quote]David Charvet

Details.

by Anonymousreply 71October 13, 2012 9:23 PM

R69, hearing "no sense of humor and little personality" about Bakula actually makes me a little sad.

by Anonymousreply 72October 13, 2012 9:30 PM

I envy r64 for seeing Jonny Lee Miller naked. Hot!

by Anonymousreply 73October 13, 2012 10:09 PM

Is Jonny Lee Miller uncut? I hear that he is, but I want official confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 74October 13, 2012 10:11 PM

Michael Musto, partially. Well, his cock and balls anyway. Cut, thick, hairy, bends slightly to the side. Large plum shaped glans. Tightie-whitie briefs.

by Anonymousreply 75October 13, 2012 10:38 PM

Check it out, y'all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 13, 2012 10:41 PM

R66

I've had a crush on - and lust for - John Glover forever. And ever. Strong enough that I will overcome my embarrassment and ask for details on what he looked like naked.

I can't even find a shirtless pic of him.

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2012 12:40 AM

R72, yeah. Nothing against him - mainly it was that he just didn't seem all that bright. That's how he could remain focused - like a dog with a bone. It was recognized he'd make it because, even though he didn't have much talent or craft, he had a look (weird nose, though) and was extremely serious.

Maybe he's different now. He does show off a bit of humor now in some interviews. I just feel like there's not much there there, in any case.

I had two different friends who saw Raymond Burr naked. One woke up and Burr was blowing him in his sleep (on tour) and the other was a masseur many years later in Denver.

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2012 1:06 AM

[quote]Also showered next to Mark Almond some years earlier, who got a stiffy and got all embarrassed about it. Completely plastered with crap tattoos before these became fashionable.

It's Marc, and you would remember if he got a "stiffy".

He has an enormous cock.

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2012 1:12 AM

What on earth was Raymond Burr touring in?

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2012 1:22 AM

[quote]What on earth was Raymond Burr touring in?

As Blanche Hudson in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane."

by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2012 1:44 AM

[quote]What on earth was Raymond Burr touring in?

A wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2012 6:13 AM

Glover has a well-developed, muscled body; at the time he worked out religiously. Of course, he's close to 70 now, so I can't testify today. Smooth torso. Cock is cut, fairly long. Pretty sure he's a top.

Hope that helps, r77.

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2012 11:05 AM

R57 Danny Pino at Reebcock.

He does the most complicated towel dance I have ever seen.

He comes from the shower with not only TWO towels around his waist covering from the stomach to the knees but an oversized towel over his shoulders covering most of his back and chest.

He then opens his locker and the one near to him creating a room of sorts and puts on his undies and trousers under the towel and takes his undershirt over his head and as he inches the towel off his shoulders he inches the shirt down.

I assume it is because he is hung like a gerbil and thus has serious body issues.

However his feet are small and well pedicured.

by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2012 2:08 PM

I'm surprised Danny showers at Reebok. He lives nearby, thought it would be easier to just go home and shower and change.

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2012 3:26 PM

Please, R84... Clearly Danny Pino does the elaborate towel dance because he is hung like a baby's arm and does not wish to intimidate the less gifted locker-room users. Glad to hear about his small clean feets.

by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2012 4:19 PM

I also live in the area and shower there only sometimes...when I get a massage or if I am headed further downtown and don't want to take the time to go home.

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2012 4:22 PM

R64 What is it with Marina del Rey? I had a similar experience there with Antonio Sabato, Jr. He wasn't the only one nude, though.

by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2012 5:06 PM

Matthew Broderick in Printing House Gym. Pale. Jerry Stiller in NYHRC. My eyes are still bleeding.

by Anonymousreply 89October 14, 2012 7:21 PM

[quote] I caught a glimpse of Maisani's dick, and it's the biggest one I've ever seen. Massive balls too.

I guess Anderson's relieved he no longer has to go for black and latino guys for a big dick anymore.

by Anonymousreply 90October 14, 2012 7:35 PM

74- Jonny Lee Miller is British, so unless he's Jewish, he's uncut. I also worked with Scott Bakula when he was in his 20s, nice body, he had a good sense of humor and I thought was hung slightly above average--I certainly wouldn't have turned him down. Mark Hamill--at the time decent body and average hang.

by Anonymousreply 91October 14, 2012 7:37 PM

That's such an idiotic statement on the surface, R90, but may I ask you to explain it?

by Anonymousreply 92October 14, 2012 7:45 PM

Well now he doesn't have to go interracial R92, probably better that he fell in love with someone who fits in his social circle, play around with black and latino guys but he's not going to have a relationship with them.

by Anonymousreply 93October 14, 2012 8:07 PM

Anderson's addiction to black and latino guys is one of DL's most enduring myths. He does like a big dick, but who doesn't?

by Anonymousreply 94October 14, 2012 8:12 PM

Good God, r93/90, what era are you living in? Elitist and racist people like you are fading away.

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2012 8:18 PM

R94, it's a myth. He never was into black guys, maybe Latino, but not black.

by Anonymousreply 96October 14, 2012 8:19 PM

R62 You turned down John Barrowman?! I get that it wasn't the right setting to have sex-but John Barrowman?! The sexiest guy on the planet. How could you resist? What did he look like?

by Anonymousreply 97October 14, 2012 10:59 PM

[quote]What did he look like?

He looked like Charlotte Greenwood, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 98October 14, 2012 11:16 PM

Saw Scott Thompson (Kids In The Hall, Larry Sanders Show) at the baths.

He is cut, nicely hung. With a bit of a stomach hanging out. Smooth, Tattoos on both arms.

by Anonymousreply 99October 14, 2012 11:23 PM

R98 I don't get it? I mean John Barrowman has the body of a god. He must be extremely well-endowed.

by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2012 11:32 PM

That KONY 2012 guy

by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2012 11:34 PM

Anyone remember who Rider Strong is? Saw him naked in a gym a couple years after that show he was on went off the air. He's actually adorable in person and made somewhat nervous chitchat as he stripped out of his sweaty work-out clothes, then toweled-up t head to the shower.

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2012 1:51 AM

oooo Rider Strong was a cutey...What gym r102

by Anonymousreply 103October 15, 2012 1:58 AM

He was cute, R102. What did his cock look like?

by Anonymousreply 104October 15, 2012 2:03 AM

I saw Bobby Cannavale naked tonight on Boardwalk Empire. There was a long scene where he is naked, full frontal and he was huge. The pictures should show up soon.

by Anonymousreply 105October 15, 2012 2:29 AM

After rereading my post, I realized the last sentence could sound misleading. I wasn't implying any sort of hookup.

I only meant AS wasn't the only guest who didn't immediately dress again after swimming (or being in a hottub?) BTW, the nudity of the guests who were nude was casual. There wasn't a sexual feel about the party, though I could see how the situation could have degenerated into something else.

The straight couple who brought me got uncomfortable maybe and we left fairly early. About midnight. I'd seen enough anyway. I was pretty young and a baby gay. This was a primarily straight party and I didn't know what it would become.

I don't guess I have to describe AS's body as he's been pretty open about showing it. Some ugly tats, even then, and a big maybe untrimmed bush. Uncut, average cock, and a very flat ass on that otherwise hot body. For me, I couldn't take my eyes off that face.

by Anonymousreply 106October 15, 2012 3:50 AM

This Bobby Cannavale?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 15, 2012 4:21 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 108October 22, 2012 2:05 AM

bump!

by Anonymousreply 109October 28, 2012 12:38 AM

bump!

by Anonymousreply 110November 18, 2012 1:13 AM

I was in a Burger King in Fresno and Madge walked in topless and ordered a diet Coke.

by Anonymousreply 111November 18, 2012 1:29 AM

I used to work out at the same gym as Barney Frank and ran into him a few times in the shower or locker room. I didn't really check out his dick size though

by Anonymousreply 112November 18, 2012 5:05 AM

You should have chatted him up, R102. He was pretty much out at Columbia, but now I think he's found himself a beard.

by Anonymousreply 113November 18, 2012 5:17 AM

R102 Was Rider cut or uncut

by Anonymousreply 114November 21, 2012 1:16 AM

Calvin Klein years ago in 1977 in a gym on East 57th Street. Nubbin dick and tanned and hairy and skinny, as I recall.

by Anonymousreply 115November 21, 2012 2:30 AM

I've never seen Jake Gyllenhaal naked in person, but I'd sure like to.

by Anonymousreply 116November 21, 2012 2:47 AM

Last week I saw Emma Samms naked and nearly tossed my cookies and pinched a loaf at the same time! She now weighs well over 400 lbs. and is almost totally bald - because she tears out her hair and eats it when she runs out pork rinds.

She claims her present condition is a result of PTSD cause by notable and lovely Scientologist Anne Archer passing gas in her face!

by Anonymousreply 117November 21, 2012 2:57 AM

Details, R56! Especially on Josh Hamilton.

by Anonymousreply 118November 21, 2012 3:07 AM

I have seen Anderson Cooper naked.

by Anonymousreply 119November 21, 2012 3:13 AM

No one sees Anderson Cooper naked. He is a notorious undies up and under towel type.

by Anonymousreply 120November 21, 2012 3:17 AM

Anyone seen any of the Sons of Anarchy cast naked?

by Anonymousreply 121November 21, 2012 3:33 AM

I did see Anderson Cooper naked before and I posted it on here. He was changing in the locker room and I saw his white bare ass as he crouched down to change out of his shorts and into a towel.

by Anonymousreply 122November 21, 2012 3:39 AM

How as old Andy's ass? Flat? Does he have the dreaded half-crack?

by Anonymousreply 123November 21, 2012 3:43 AM

R122, did you also happen to see his much hotter bf Ben naked? They work out together.

by Anonymousreply 124November 21, 2012 4:03 AM

I heard Anderson has a second underdeveloped buttcrack above the real, usable one. That's a white trash trait.

by Anonymousreply 125November 21, 2012 4:09 AM

Anderson Cooper is so over.

by Anonymousreply 126November 21, 2012 4:13 AM

[quote]Once, I saw one of the personal trainers haul him out of the sauna where he was 'working out' as he was late for his session. I got the impression from everyone's laughter, cheers and clapping that this was a regular occurrence.

Why were people laughing/cheering/clapping?

by Anonymousreply 127November 21, 2012 5:24 AM

A good performance deserves the appropriate response, R127.

by Anonymousreply 128November 24, 2012 2:53 AM

Prince Harry. I was at a party at the Encore in Vegas. He is so hot and has an absolutely beautiful ginger-pubed cock. I took some cell phone pictures, but I somehow lost my phone that night. Hope it doesn't fall into the wrong hands!

by Anonymousreply 129November 24, 2012 5:59 AM

Bump for more

by Anonymousreply 130December 21, 2012 7:41 PM

F&F for the desperate BUMP troll at R130.

by Anonymousreply 131December 21, 2012 7:48 PM

How can anyone tell by looking at a flacid cock whether or not the guy is hung. I am small when soft but pretty damn big when hard.

by Anonymousreply 132December 21, 2012 8:08 PM

R79, Mark Almond does have a huge cock. And on his skinny body, looked even bigger.

I showered with him in the open shower room at the Central YMCA in London. He was in no way embarrassed by his hardon. This was back in about 1992. It was me, him and another guy. All of us stiff, showering and soaping and showing off a little and the 3 of us just enjoying the view. No wanking, just teasing. I'd say it is easily betwen 8 and 9" and probably more like 9". I did not have a tape measure handy at the time.

by Anonymousreply 133December 21, 2012 8:31 PM

Jerry Stiller (30 years ago, but still)! Naked while standing on his head!

by Anonymousreply 134December 21, 2012 9:44 PM

That's hysterical, R134. I see Jerry Stiller naked all the time at the JCC on the UWS. Aren't I lucky?

by Anonymousreply 135December 21, 2012 10:10 PM

I saw Ewan MacGregor naked several times...in just about every movie in which he appears.

by Anonymousreply 136December 22, 2012 12:59 AM

Calvin Klein in a gym on East 57th Street in 1978. Tanned, small dick and big bush.

by Anonymousreply 137December 23, 2012 3:27 PM

Elaine Stritch, showing me her version of the ping-pong trick.

by Anonymousreply 138December 23, 2012 3:31 PM

I love idiots like R91, who draw sweeping generalizations and say stupid things. Like he knows all male Brits and their circumcision status.

by Anonymousreply 139December 23, 2012 3:37 PM

When I was 26 years old (female), I went to see Lena Horne: The Lady and Her Music in the summer (or early fall?) of 1983 in Houston with three friends. It was a spectacular show even though we had not so great very close to the stage seats.

During intermission, Lena'a manager was in the lobby and came toward us. He asked us if we would like to meet Lena backstage after the show. I couldn't believe it! Needless to say, we said yes. He said he would meet us in the lobby after the show and that there would be a wait because of a local city politician who'd be first in.

We finally went in after the politician and many fans. Lena was in a bathrobe. She was very gracious and friendly to all and autographed our Playbills. She looked older in person, and still wore very dark stage make-up, kind of clownish looking off the stage. We were the last of the visitors that night.

Anyway, we left the dressing room and were on our way out, when Sherman Sneed, Lena's manager, came after me. He said Lena wanted to see ME, she had something to give me.

Sherman opened the door, I went in, and he shut it behind him as he left. I was alone with Lena! Smiling, she turned around OPENED her robe and came toward me STARK NAKED! She then wrapped herself completely around me! That's all I'll say, except that I did make it out politely before something major happened.

Lena at age 66: very hippy and completely flat chested. She must have worn an A cup or less. Her body was very light compared to her face with the dark make-up. I had nightmares about this incident for years. I realized that she must have seen us from the stage and had Sherman invite us back for purposes other than fan worship.

by Anonymousreply 140December 23, 2012 4:08 PM

I was with the bf in Miami and we were working out at Crunch.

On one visit, we saw Rupert Everett. Never saw his front, but he had, for his age, a nice dimpled ass.

On another visit, we saw in all his ruby red grapefruited self Hulk Hogan. Imagine a hairless bright burnt orange pustule with a shrimp dick.

by Anonymousreply 141December 23, 2012 4:24 PM

Mark Harmon at a gym in Hollywood years ago. I remember he had a really nice body and a cute ass. had a towel in front of him so I couldn't tell how huge he was.

by Anonymousreply 142December 23, 2012 4:29 PM

I'm pretty sure I was next to Will Forte from SNL and sometimes 30 Rock in an Equinox locker room. He seemed to know I was waiting to see his goods and took his time getting undressed. I did see the package, and he's an average grower. I was thrilled, I love growers. It's like a big surprise to see how much it does grow.

by Anonymousreply 143December 23, 2012 6:34 PM

I feel like I wrote about the Will Forte experience before. Sorry if it's a duplicate post.

by Anonymousreply 144December 23, 2012 6:35 PM

r143, did you get it hard for him?

by Anonymousreply 145December 23, 2012 8:43 PM

Chris Isaak used to work out at the same gym as me and I would occasionally see him changing and/or in the showers. Incredible physique.

by Anonymousreply 146January 7, 2013 1:03 AM

Anne Rice during a medical procedure. No dick at all.

by Anonymousreply 147January 7, 2013 1:19 AM

r89 Any glimpse of Broderick's cock? He has very big feet for a guy his size. Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 148January 7, 2013 1:28 AM

R146 - Was Chris Isaak as hung as people say he is?

by Anonymousreply 149January 7, 2013 3:12 AM

r141, what do you mean Hulk Hogan had a "shrimp" dick? His porno looked like he had a big one.

by Anonymousreply 150January 7, 2013 3:18 AM

Damn you, R55! I've been dreaming for years about what Ripken looked like naked in his hayday, and all you remember is his pubes! That ass must've been a sight for sore eyes in the flesh back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 7, 2013 3:29 AM

[quote]Peter Krause (Six Feet under) in my high school dressing room for a play. Enormous dick.

I figured he was hung.

by Anonymousreply 152January 7, 2013 3:32 AM

R140,

I hope you're kidding...

by Anonymousreply 153January 7, 2013 3:34 AM

I need to hear more about the Meloni sighting.

by Anonymousreply 154January 7, 2013 3:39 AM

Bruce Springsteen-ManhattanPlaza Gym in the80's-Very fit very friendly & unpretentious great ass/perfectly acceptable package...all man!!

by Anonymousreply 155January 7, 2013 7:59 AM

[quote]Anderson Cooper is so over.

Never.

by Anonymousreply 156January 7, 2013 8:15 AM

I want to see Bruce naked.

by Anonymousreply 157January 7, 2013 1:08 PM

Terrell Carter...cut, hung, and well endowed

by Anonymousreply 158January 7, 2013 1:12 PM

I want to hear more about what Larry Wilcox looked like naked. I always thought he was hot on CHiPs.

by Anonymousreply 159January 7, 2013 5:15 PM

yes.

by Anonymousreply 160January 7, 2013 6:43 PM

R140 wins!

by Anonymousreply 161January 7, 2013 7:24 PM

Delta Burke. It was horrifying. Her fat years, you know. I am an electrician and had been called in to check on an "electrical burning smell". I opened an unlocked door (that I didn't know was a restroom) in the studio, and there she was sitting nude on the toilet taking a ghastly shit. She screamed, "Hey,you stupid asshole." I just said, "Same to you, cunt" and I walked out. I knew she was familiar, but didn't place who it was until I asked someone the name of the TV movie they were filming and they mentioned her name. If I wasn't gay before that experience, I sure would have been after.

by Anonymousreply 162January 9, 2013 3:26 AM

[quote]Terrell Carter...cut, hung, and well endowed

Who is Terrell Carter?

by Anonymousreply 163January 9, 2013 3:58 AM

Hung AND well-endowed? Wow!

by Anonymousreply 164January 9, 2013 12:06 PM

Did a search and it turns out that Terrell Carter is a D-list actor.

by Anonymousreply 165January 9, 2013 8:50 PM

R149 From what I remember Chris was thick and his dick had a really big head.

by Anonymousreply 166January 10, 2013 1:54 AM

Cut or uncut, R166?

by Anonymousreply 167January 10, 2013 5:40 AM

Does Meloni have a big one? He is so hot!

by Anonymousreply 168January 10, 2013 5:46 AM

R168, there are nude screencaps of Meloni from his days on "Oz" online that you can probably find.

by Anonymousreply 169January 10, 2013 5:51 AM

R167 Chris is cut. I distinctly remember one time seeing him in side view toweling himself off and watching his thick penis bounce up and down off his scrotum.

by Anonymousreply 170January 10, 2013 6:43 PM

googled "Christopher Meloni nude", and yes they do have screencaps from Oz. Wish I never did it I am very disappointed in his equipment. I thought Italian men have big ones...I hope he's a grower.

by Anonymousreply 171January 11, 2013 11:45 PM

I was pissing at a urinal next to Adrian Pasdar. He caught me looking at his big, dark uncut dick and whipped it around at me as if saying "get a good enough look?!"

by Anonymousreply 172February 10, 2013 5:51 PM

charlie must read R140.

by Anonymousreply 173February 10, 2013 5:54 PM

Anyone seen celeb cock lately?

by Anonymousreply 174April 30, 2013 8:48 PM

Maybe 15 years ago, I stood next to Olympic gold-medalist Dan Jansen at a urinal. I did NOT want to miss the opportunity to look, so I did. It wasn't the longest but it WAS really thick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 1, 2013 10:58 AM

R172 Hot!

by Anonymousreply 176May 1, 2013 4:34 PM

Dixie Wexworth.

by Anonymousreply 177May 1, 2013 4:59 PM

Chris Klein, Pete Sampras, Stefan Edberg, Tom Cavanaugh, George Stephanopoulis. And Chad White. Pretty standard locker room stuff, and all seem like decent guys who are fit and attractive.

by Anonymousreply 178May 16, 2013 4:15 PM

Tom Cavanaugh is hot! Great body.

More details, R178.

by Anonymousreply 179May 16, 2013 5:59 PM

"Owain Yeoman thread"

Details?

And everybody who worked in UK film/tv during the 90s has seen JLM naked...

by Anonymousreply 180May 16, 2013 6:07 PM

R178 really should provide more details; that post is a real tease!

by Anonymousreply 181May 16, 2013 11:19 PM

[quote]Anne Rice during a medical procedure. No dick at all.

Just like her son.

by Anonymousreply 182May 16, 2013 11:26 PM

OK*, well first i'd say kudos to all these dudes for being healthy by working out (and not just for show). Second i give them all credit for being ok with their bodies and nudity (chris klein, and tom for that matter, seemed like they could not have cared one bit about any of it...which is just about right, who cares). As for Tom, in good shape with some solid junk--like most of us--though do remember a real thickness (hey had to look) and maybe uncut (can't really remember frankly). And a really hairy crotch, in a cool natural way.

*Sidenote: feels kind of funky posting 'details' on insider locker room sitings after a normal workout...but i guess it's also common to wonder. And sticking with the positive, since it legitimately is positive.

by Anonymousreply 183May 17, 2013 12:17 AM

Troy, what were Chris Klein's cock and balls like??

by Anonymousreply 184May 17, 2013 1:58 AM

Bea Arthur. Nor as big as I'd been led to believe.

by Anonymousreply 185May 17, 2013 2:01 AM

Any moisture, R177? You like? I like!

by Anonymousreply 186May 17, 2013 2:03 AM

Every time this thread gets bumped, and I read OP's post about Meloni shaving butt nekkid, I pop a bone.

by Anonymousreply 187May 17, 2013 5:28 AM

I'm the guy who saw Peter Krause naked in my high school dressing room. He was not hairy at the time (he was only 18), and he was circumcised like 99% of the men in Minnesota were who were born in our generation (i.e. in the mid-60s). Don't remember anything about the balls--just remember he had a long and lean dick. He also had a great body and ass because he had been a gymnast (his specialty was the pommel horse) and track athlete in high school before he did his first play his senior year ("Charley's Aunt").

by Anonymousreply 188May 17, 2013 5:39 AM

Who did he play, r188? One of the romantic guys, or the one who dresses up as the aunt? And was he good?

by Anonymousreply 189May 17, 2013 5:46 AM

Seen Lorenzo Lamas naked a few times. Walks around with no shame. Huge cock and balls, but hunches over when he walks.

by Anonymousreply 190May 17, 2013 5:52 AM

Peter (who was called Pete in those days) played one of the two roommates (Charley and the other one whose name I've forgotten) who get their friend Babs to play Charley's aunt. I forget which of the two he was.

He was fine for a high school actor (which means he was just okay). It was his first play ever. He later went to Gustavus Adolphus for college in St. Peter, MN, and became a very good actor from everything I heard, and then went to do graduate work in theater at NYU. I lost track of him as a friend after that but I saw him do guests hots on shows like "Ellen" and "Seinfeld" and then he got his big parts on "Sports Night" and "Six Feet Under." I doubt I've seen him in the last twenty-plus years--we both moved out of Minnesota to different parts of the country.

He was a very nice, very witty guy in high school.

by Anonymousreply 191May 17, 2013 5:56 AM

yes, it was missy elliot, supa dupa fly. the fattest raunchiest black ass, huge bush, sagged tits

by Anonymousreply 192May 17, 2013 6:10 AM

DL icon, Miss Patti LuPone

by Anonymousreply 193May 17, 2013 6:19 AM

bernadette peters tits

by Anonymousreply 194May 17, 2013 6:39 AM

Lenny kravitz showering at the Y. He was in town for something back in the 90's. nice body and looks like he has a big one. I didn't want to stare and there were a bunch of queens deciding they suddenly needed to shower even though they just got out of the shower. He continued to shower oblivious to the gawkers. He's hotter nowadays than he was back then.

by Anonymousreply 195May 17, 2013 2:16 PM

Yippee

by Anonymousreply 196May 17, 2013 2:25 PM

Bea Arthur. Well, sort of. Long story.

by Anonymousreply 197May 17, 2013 2:41 PM

[quote] Had he lived, everyone would have figured out that he wasn't too bright.

I think failing the bar three times was have been enough of a clue.

by Anonymousreply 198May 17, 2013 2:51 PM

[quote]Zac Efron - eh, not impressed.

More info please R28!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 199May 17, 2013 3:10 PM

I saw Steven Spielberg at a schvitz in Los Angeles. Decent body, slightly pudgy with middle age spread, furry. Had no problems removing his towel once inside the sauna, legs spread, resting on the benches. From what I could see, an average length but very thick. Seemed to be showing off.

by Anonymousreply 200May 18, 2013 3:54 AM

R200

What place in LA was this?

by Anonymousreply 201May 18, 2013 3:59 AM

R195

You had me believing it was true up until you said he was showering. This never happened. Lenny doesn't shower, especially in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 202May 18, 2013 4:00 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 203May 18, 2013 2:14 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 204May 19, 2013 3:17 AM

Based on previous posts, I want to revisit Marina del Rey.

by Anonymousreply 205May 19, 2013 3:23 AM

Any more stories?

by Anonymousreply 206May 20, 2013 4:22 AM

R201 it was a couple of years ago but I think it was City Spa (a friend was a member and he got me a pass when I was in town visiting)

by Anonymousreply 207May 20, 2013 2:53 PM

kenya moore, tits and cakes bobbin on the surface in hot tub water

by Anonymousreply 208May 20, 2013 3:18 PM

Chris Meloni was mentioned at the start of the thread. I think it's strange, considering that the general public had seen him naked in "Oz" but I suppose there is a big difference between seeing a celeb on a fictional program versus seeing them in real life and in person.

by Anonymousreply 209May 21, 2013 3:52 AM

Mr. Ed. He was hung like a horse.

by Anonymousreply 210May 21, 2013 3:58 AM

sandy duncan's asshole, chita rivera's tits

by Anonymousreply 211May 21, 2013 6:27 AM

Oprah

by Anonymousreply 212May 21, 2013 6:32 AM

Not naked, but I saw Matthew Broderick in his tighty-whities (and ONLY in his tighty-whities) back when he was 20 or 21.

Nice beautiful bulge - and gorgeous upper body.

Back in the day, of course.

by Anonymousreply 213May 21, 2013 6:55 AM

Hugh Laurie

by Anonymousreply 214May 21, 2013 6:58 AM

Stephen Fry

by Anonymousreply 215May 21, 2013 9:58 AM

cathy rigby, meredith brooks, and cynthia nixon

by Anonymousreply 216May 21, 2013 10:07 AM

R213

[quote]Nice beautiful bulge - and gorgeous upper body.

Really? I guess if you're into prepubescent chests.

by Anonymousreply 217May 21, 2013 2:09 PM

at 21 he was hardly pre-pubescent.

go away, pedo troll

by Anonymousreply 218May 21, 2013 2:18 PM

R218

Really?

If you like this... you are in fact a pedo. This is not a gorgeous upper body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 21, 2013 2:29 PM

^Nice abs before abs were in vogue.

by Anonymousreply 220May 21, 2013 2:32 PM

Abs have been in vogue, R220, since at least the late '70s.

by Anonymousreply 221May 21, 2013 2:34 PM

Saw Will Arnett recently in the steam room of the Equinox. Surprisingly muscular body. Broad shoulders. Tall. Does the towel dance getting dressed, but dropped it in time to show off a meaty ass.

by Anonymousreply 222May 22, 2013 12:43 AM

R222

Which Equinox was this?

by Anonymousreply 223May 22, 2013 12:46 AM

Had worked at a hotel in the western US for a few years and saw a few celebs, usually in the evening when they asked for a late dinner in their room after a long day. Saw John Barrowman when he was in town for some event. Kevin Costner when he was there for a golf tournament (usually ordered late meals and tipped very well; would often answer the door in a robe or towel). The guys from that "Ghost Hunters" show who were investigating a nearby location (the bald fat guy was rude and obnoxious to most of the staff, the other guys were nice and polite and would order small, simple meals when they came back late).

by Anonymousreply 224May 22, 2013 3:58 AM

R224

Nice stories but this is a celebrities youve seen naked thread.. so unless you've got info on them naked...

by Anonymousreply 225May 22, 2013 4:46 AM

Matthew Broderick - ok, it was in a play called "Night Must Fall".

Looked pretty damn big.

by Anonymousreply 226May 22, 2013 4:52 AM

This thread is boring. Most of the people are just listing names, or if they provide details, they're not the interesting kind. For instance, we want to know if a guy is cut/uncut, has a bush or trims/shaves, low-hangers or bunched up, etc. Paint us a picture!

by Anonymousreply 227May 22, 2013 5:16 AM

R217 / R219 - could you be more myopic and pathetic?

Did you ever think some of us including R213, ARE around Matthew's age and therefore WERE sporting similar bodies at the same time? I realize you seem to define "men" as having beefy, hairy chests, but by your logic should we have not even found ourselves good looking without common chest hair and a paunch? It is not always the case now and it was CERTAINLY not the case then.

by Anonymousreply 228May 22, 2013 5:21 AM

M'eh. I'd agree with 218. Calling Broderick's upper body, "gorgeous" is a stretch to me. He doesnt seem to have much of an upper body at all. Just looks like a skinny guy. But to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 229May 22, 2013 5:34 AM

r223, West Village.

by Anonymousreply 230May 22, 2013 10:32 AM

[quote]Matthew Broderick - ok, it was in a play called "Night Must Fall".

Looked pretty damn big.

Sorry, that was a body double. You see a naked guy outside the window in a thunder storm. Wasn't a secret about the double either. Google if you don't believe.

by Anonymousreply 231May 22, 2013 1:03 PM

Sorry R225 ...

John Barrowman -- very nice body, obviously keeps himself in shape and bit of an exhibitionist. big cock, thick but a bottom (wound up hooking up together near the end of his stay)

Kevin Costner -- another exhibitionist, liked to answer his door in a robe or only a towel. would often see him out of the corner of my eye touching himself (scratching/tugging), was either always horny or had crabs). Decent body, very nice cock from what could be seen (seemed like he almost always had a semi). Could see a hard on lurking underneath a couple of times. Big, thick.

"Ghost Hunters" guys -- Jay (big bald guy), saw him in a robe and looked decent enough. Grant, had a surprisingly nice body though on the skinnier side, very long cock but not v thick. Dave (shared suite with another GH crew member), very nice body though not very muscular, nice cock, thick and saw it hard a couple of times. Both he and Grant were nice, friendly, liked to make small talk

by Anonymousreply 232May 22, 2013 2:27 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 233May 23, 2013 2:30 AM

U S Senator Roger Wicker--Tiny cock

MS Supreme Court Chief Justice Jim Smith--hansome fellow; great dick

by Anonymousreply 234May 23, 2013 6:00 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 235May 25, 2013 1:58 AM

Adrian Pasdar. Pissing at a urinal in the restrooms at a fundraiser. He caught me looking and turned towards me and whipped his dick around, smacking it on the palm of his hand a couple times. He seemed a bit irritated and had this expression on his face like "did you get a good enough look, jerk?!" He didn't say anything, nor did I. He was uncut and his dick was fat and VERY dark.

by Anonymousreply 236May 28, 2013 5:08 PM

Jerry Stiller, in 1982....repeatedly!

by Anonymousreply 237May 28, 2013 8:45 PM

Sorry none of your are convincing!

by Anonymousreply 238May 29, 2013 2:12 AM

r231 - Shit, I didn't know. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 239May 29, 2013 4:38 AM

R236. Good story especially if it's true. And it was worth seeing Adrian Pasdar's fat uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 240May 29, 2013 5:30 AM

I saw Matt Damon's bare butt on my tv the other night. SOMEHOW, they made it half the size it is in clothes. Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 241May 29, 2013 6:32 AM

This thread is boring. Most of the people are just listing names, or if they provide details, they're not the interesting kind. For instance, we want to know if a guy is cut/uncut, has a bush or trims/shaves, low-hangers or bunched up, etc. Paint us a picture!

I'm one of the people who have posted to this thread above.

The reason why these are boring to you is that we didn't see them in porn movies or while having sex with them so we could get a long lingering look at their junk and memorize the details: we only saw them fleetingly in urinals or in gym locker rooms or in dressing rooms.

When you just get a quick look at a famous guy nude, you're not going to lingering on the various details ("I'd better stash away whether he had low hangers or not or whether he had a big bush or not in case some fetishist I know later asks on an electronic gay gossip forum!"). You just get a quick look, and for 99% of us, all that registers is whether or not they had a big and thick shaft or not.

by Anonymousreply 242May 29, 2013 10:51 PM

R242 I agree. I managed to remember more of the incident with Adrian Pasdar because of the fact that my looking st his cock pissed him off. His reaction was very "fuck you" but his presentation did manage to give me a good enough look at his dick. I wouldn't have guessed him to have such a dark piece of meat, but now that I know he is of middle eastern descent it makes sense. I've never liked him or watched his TV series. I only knew who he was because he was there with his wife who is one of the Dixie Chicks.

by Anonymousreply 243May 30, 2013 12:28 AM

[243] Didn't know who Pasdar was butt, oh butt does he ever have a mouth watering dick drooling buttocks........I stutter.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 30, 2013 1:21 AM

r242 - people asking these questions about cut/uncut, pubes, etc. don't know how long of a look the poster had or what he observed. Some posters will add details if asked.

I agree that just posting a name is boring, though. So everyone please post as much as you observed.

by Anonymousreply 245June 2, 2013 2:02 PM

does anyone have any good recipes for mozzareela cheese?

by Anonymousreply 246June 2, 2013 5:03 PM

R243, always got the sense that Adrian was gay. His wife with her new butch lesbian haircut isn't helping their image, either.

by Anonymousreply 247June 7, 2013 4:56 AM

One of the DL threads

by Anonymousreply 248June 15, 2013 11:52 PM

Regarding JFK Jr., I saw him one in my gym in underpants many years ago. Very cruisy. Nice bod, but his complexion looked like a fruitcake that exploded in the oven. I think he wore a lot of makeup, like his dad.

by Anonymousreply 249June 16, 2013 12:10 AM

Any talk on David Hyde Pierce? I know he's long-partnered, but he was so cute in his, 'Frasier' days.

by Anonymousreply 250June 16, 2013 12:12 AM

Some one claimed to have meet DHP through Craiglist for a afternoon fling. Perhaps they can provide some info!

by Anonymousreply 251June 16, 2013 1:06 AM

Mmm..thank you, R251. I hope that person comes back and spills.

by Anonymousreply 252June 17, 2013 9:41 AM

Could you repeat the Owain Yeoman story?

by Anonymousreply 253June 17, 2013 9:48 AM

r250: I love DHP. Furry beast. He was too gaunt there for a while but as it appears he's been snacking on a few peanut butter and jelly sandwiches he looks so much better.

by Anonymousreply 254June 17, 2013 12:21 PM

Will Young (British singer)

Did more than see him naked - there's a man who can legitimately be called "adventurous"...

by Anonymousreply 255June 17, 2013 2:22 PM

Care to tell us more, R255?

by Anonymousreply 256June 27, 2013 2:20 PM

Sam Underwood from DEXTER was nude on-stage in Equus a few years back with Alec Baldwin. Uncut, and smelled that way.

by Anonymousreply 257August 7, 2013 11:52 PM

"good recipes for mozzareela cheese?"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 258August 8, 2013 1:07 PM

Governor Chris Christie, but then I turned into a pillar of salt.

by Anonymousreply 259August 9, 2013 3:59 PM

David Charvet. Too skinny. Great face, though.

by Anonymousreply 260August 9, 2013 4:07 PM

R260, how did you see David Charvet naked? How did he look?

by Anonymousreply 261August 9, 2013 4:10 PM

I'm trying to revive this thread. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to share.

Here's my wish list, anyway:

Danny Pino Hugh Laurie Christopher Meloni (I know I can find the Oz shots) Joseph Gordon-Levitt Hugh Jackman Channing Tatum Kellan Lutz The entire male cast of HIMYM The entire male cast of Grey's Anatomy

If anyone has some details about the people above, PLEASE fill me in!

by Anonymousreply 262December 30, 2013 3:00 AM

Stephen Dorff. Dennis Rodman

by Anonymousreply 263December 30, 2013 9:54 AM

I saw the guy who played Lisa Kudrow's husband in The Comeback naked at the gym about a year ago. Tall and lean guy, smooth chest but hairy balls and ass. Cock average sized flaccid but thick. He's be at least 20 years older than me but I would definitely go there.

by Anonymousreply 264December 30, 2013 12:17 PM

Tom Hiddleston, at a London gym, coming out of a shower. Very, very thin, and not in a good way. Very bad skin. Does not have an especially large dick IMO.

Amanda Palmer at a party. Very hairy.

by Anonymousreply 265December 30, 2013 12:55 PM

Also saw Jeremy Irons some years ago, different gym. alas, he put on a towel rather fast, but that counts, doesn't it? He looked like a cadaver. Very, very , very skinny and carved out, very narrow frame. Very sallow.

by Anonymousreply 266December 30, 2013 1:07 PM

I saw a ruby red grapefruit looking Hulk Hogan at Crunch Miami Beach. Smallish dick, and it was really pink. No hair, just really red all over.

by Anonymousreply 267December 30, 2013 4:44 PM

[quote]Stephen Dorff

Nice, R263?

by Anonymousreply 268December 30, 2013 4:48 PM

Sam Elliot in the shower at Gold's Gym, Venice, about 20 years ago:

It was the stuff that makes grown men(and women) fall to their knees weeping tears of joyous thanksgiving and singing the Lord's Prayer in three languages:

Perfectly shaped, cut, a thick 7 inches soft with huge balls.

by Anonymousreply 269December 30, 2013 5:19 PM

Rather famous openly gay man from England, who has suggested gay actors should stay in a closet, in a raunchy club in London, standing there many guys around sucking him. I didn't, too many mouths already I thought.

by Anonymousreply 270December 30, 2013 10:00 PM

[quote]Perfectly shaped, cut, a thick 7 inches soft with huge balls.

Oh for Heaven's sake, do you have any idea how big seven inches is? And soft? Maybe the water was really, really cold here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271December 30, 2013 10:17 PM

Anyone see the guys from CSI:NY - Eddie Cahill, Carmine Giovinazzo etc

by Anonymousreply 272December 30, 2013 10:22 PM

I would rather see Carmine naked on a plate than Dimples.

by Anonymousreply 273December 30, 2013 10:25 PM

I saw Stephen Dorff reading a script on a nude beach North of Santa Barbara. Great Body and nice Dick... especially when it got hard... 8 or 9 inches

by Anonymousreply 274December 31, 2013 1:55 AM

Lets see:L I live in NYC in Hells Kitchen. I've see Tony Goldwyn at the gym 20 years ago. Beautiful body, great ass and nice dick David Carradine tall skinny with a long thin dick Bryan Cranston back when he was on a soap. Nice body, very pretty ass and nice cut dick. John Leguizamo at the gym. Average body and dick but perfect ass

I've seen a few celebs who would disappointt but I won't discuss those guys

by Anonymousreply 275December 31, 2013 2:29 AM

It's "buck" naked, not "butt" naked.

by Anonymousreply 276December 31, 2013 2:31 AM

Denis O'Hare at my old gym in Brooklyn. White Irish skin, lean and buff body. Very furry. Lots of reddish-brown body hair with a nice thick bush that was more red than brown. Tiny erect pink nipples. Beautiful cut cock, a bit bigger than average, maybe 7", curves up a bit. A truly glorious white ass.

Incredibly sweet man, very friendly and chatty. Loved to talk politics.

by Anonymousreply 277December 31, 2013 5:15 PM

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 278December 31, 2013 5:20 PM

R274, are you who got it hard? And, I'm afraid I have to ask, are you a man?

by Anonymousreply 279December 31, 2013 5:35 PM

r274 was Stephen Dorff masturbating or did get help?

by Anonymousreply 280December 31, 2013 10:37 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 281December 31, 2013 10:47 PM

R45 The Green Arrow? He's married so hopefully this was prior 2010-2012. :)

by Anonymousreply 282December 31, 2013 10:59 PM

Why "surprisingly," R45?

by Anonymousreply 283December 31, 2013 11:04 PM

Brian J Smith, of Stargate fame. Very hot. We hooked up a few times when he was in Atlanta a couple years ago filming the Coma miniseries. Very active Grindr user.

by Anonymousreply 284January 1, 2014 5:05 AM

May have posted this before, but I peed next to Oliver North at LAX and checked out his rather ordinary peen.

by Anonymousreply 285January 1, 2014 5:22 AM

Hottie Brian Smith is on Grindr almost daily in Manhattan. Doesn't show his face on there, of course, but it's well known. He's slutty.

by Anonymousreply 286January 1, 2014 6:09 AM

R279 R280

Yes I am a man. And when I walked by him on the beach, he was stroking. So I gave him a helping hand and he gave me one. It was a gay nude beach...

by Anonymousreply 287January 1, 2014 8:23 AM

Well, R2747, what did it look like? Was he cut? Low hangers?

Jesus, it's like pulling teeth with you people...

by Anonymousreply 288January 1, 2014 8:38 AM

That was directed at R287, btw.

by Anonymousreply 289January 1, 2014 8:48 AM

What's Brian J Smith's Grindr ID?

by Anonymousreply 290January 1, 2014 9:10 AM

[quote]I saw Stephen Dorff reading a script on a nude beach North of Santa Barbara. Great Body and nice Dick... especially when it got hard... 8 or 9 inches

You mean the same Stephen Dorff who was full frontal in "Shadowboxer" almost fully hard wearing a condom? Easy to find in online. He is very average. In fact, he is only 5'5" tall so if he were nine inches, it would be down to his knees. Some of you people have vivid imaginations.

by Anonymousreply 291January 1, 2014 12:58 PM

Ed Koch about 15 yrs ago. Fat, out of shape, walked around naked and loved to sit on the bench and watch the hot guys get dressed for work. Saw him taken out in an ambulance twice (maybe he got too excited?)

Couldn't see his dick under all the fat but, as we know, he didn't have any balls.

by Anonymousreply 292January 1, 2014 1:22 PM

Andrew McCarthy

by Anonymousreply 293January 1, 2014 1:30 PM

Tom brokaw A horse!

by Anonymousreply 294January 1, 2014 4:11 PM

He didn't have an ID, R290. Just a torso pic. And he might have calmed down a bit, because I think he has a bf now. And he's in the acclaimed Glass Menagerie revival on Broadway with Quinto, so maybe he's laying low.

by Anonymousreply 295January 1, 2014 9:23 PM

[quote]Tom brokaw A horse!

I recall someone mentioning on DL several years ago that they saw Brokaw in an airport men's room and said that he looked big.

by Anonymousreply 296January 1, 2014 11:56 PM

More about Andrew McCarthy please.

by Anonymousreply 297January 2, 2014 12:17 AM

Where did you see Tom Brokaw naked, R294?

The rumor that he's super-hung has been floating around for years.

by Anonymousreply 298January 2, 2014 12:47 AM

Wendy Williams. 9" uncut. Huge, plum-sized lowhangers.

by Anonymousreply 299January 2, 2014 12:47 AM

Anybody ever see Tom Pelphrey?

by Anonymousreply 300January 2, 2014 1:01 AM

[R265] Tom Hiddleston, at a London gym, coming out of a shower. Very, very thin, and not in a good way. Very bad skin. Does not have an especially large dick IMO.

Please more details... uncut/ trimmed??

by Anonymousreply 301January 4, 2014 4:44 PM

Anyone ever see Peter Jennings naked -- that is other than David Tyler Muir?

by Anonymousreply 302January 4, 2014 5:18 PM

Which one is on ABC, Peter Jennings? A friend of mine who worked with the ABC one used to see him in the sauna or the locker room, and said he was YOOOOODGE.

by Anonymousreply 303January 4, 2014 5:23 PM

Did you friend see Peter Jennings and David Tyler Muir naked together?

Was David Tyler Muir sucking Peter Jennings' cock? (That's the only way that affected, arrogant DTM could get where he is.)

by Anonymousreply 304January 4, 2014 5:57 PM

DTM would have been 10 or 11, R304, his ABCness still a dream for the future.

by Anonymousreply 305January 4, 2014 6:01 PM

Seth Meyers, gym in NYC. Nice body, very little body fat (not sure if he's naturally that way or works at it). Average sized cock, cut.

Brian Williams, MOMA men's room. Big cock, thick, cut.

by Anonymousreply 306January 5, 2014 12:53 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 307January 6, 2014 12:08 AM

Cillian Murphy. NO dick!

by Anonymousreply 308January 6, 2014 12:11 AM

Which gym did you see Seth at, R306? How was his ass? Did he do the towel dance?

by Anonymousreply 309January 6, 2014 12:12 AM

more please

by Anonymousreply 310January 10, 2014 1:27 AM

R309, it was at Crunch. He had a nice ass, not a bubble butt, more flat but with no flab. Wasn't shy about getting changed.

by Anonymousreply 311January 10, 2014 4:06 AM

Which Crunch, R306/R311?

by Anonymousreply 312January 10, 2014 4:43 AM

bump for seth

by Anonymousreply 313January 18, 2014 4:28 AM

Has anyone seen Jimmy Fallon or Adam Lambert naked?

by Anonymousreply 314January 18, 2014 4:37 AM

I saw Gary Shandling. It was not a pleasant experience. Especially since it was like 2 months ago.

by Anonymousreply 315January 18, 2014 4:41 AM

bump for seth! seth seth!!

by Anonymousreply 316January 18, 2014 4:42 AM

Are we supposed to believe that Stephen Dorff gave you a hand job on a nude beach R274?

LOL

by Anonymousreply 317January 18, 2014 2:43 PM

R317 laugh all you want.. it really happened. It was on a secluded nude beach between Santa Barbara and Solvang...about 18 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 318January 18, 2014 3:49 PM

Bump for naked Seth Meyers

by Anonymousreply 319January 20, 2014 2:36 PM

This thread would be hotter with pictures.

by Anonymousreply 320January 20, 2014 2:41 PM

What's the name of the bar??? it's in London?

by Anonymousreply 321January 20, 2014 2:51 PM

[quote]Bump for naked Seth Meyers

Fuck yeah.

by Anonymousreply 322January 20, 2014 3:06 PM

[quote]Brian Williams, MOMA men's room. Big cock, thick, cut.

God, I am envious of r306.

by Anonymousreply 323January 20, 2014 3:15 PM

Tanya Tucker, just from the waist up.

by Anonymousreply 324January 21, 2014 6:44 AM

Andrew McCarthy

by Anonymousreply 325January 21, 2014 9:59 AM

Details on Andrew McCarthy please. Big/small? Cut/uncut? Hard/soft?

by Anonymousreply 326January 21, 2014 11:37 AM

Seth occasionally trained at David Barton. I've only seen him in a towel. But he does have huge ham-sized calves, I know this much.

by Anonymousreply 327January 22, 2014 7:00 PM

Pic of Seth nude in the locker room:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328February 13, 2014 2:20 AM

Bump for Seth - his show debuts tonight.

by Anonymousreply 329February 24, 2014 4:25 PM

Everyone saw chris meloni naked and even his asshole.

by Anonymousreply 330February 24, 2014 4:28 PM

Rudolf Nureyev. It was big.

by Anonymousreply 331February 24, 2014 4:42 PM

Who has seen the Timberlick?

by Anonymousreply 332February 24, 2014 6:10 PM

R330, you can't really see his asshole in that scene. yes, he bends over and spreads, but it's shot from a distance and in shadows. Dammit!

by Anonymousreply 333February 24, 2014 6:37 PM

Who else?

by Anonymousreply 334October 29, 2014 5:35 AM

Solvang is inland from Santa Barbara, R318.

by Anonymousreply 335October 29, 2014 6:42 AM

Hart Bochner

by Anonymousreply 336October 30, 2014 11:34 PM

Well, R336?

by Anonymousreply 337October 30, 2014 11:44 PM

JLaw

by Anonymousreply 338October 30, 2014 11:49 PM

Richard Dean Anderson on the set of Stargate SG1. Never wore underwear so when he tried things on in wardrobe his hairy bush always jumped out at you unlike Michael Shanks who shaved everything.

by Anonymousreply 339March 1, 2015 1:01 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 340March 1, 2015 6:16 PM

[quote] I saw Matt Damon's bare butt on my tv the other night. SOMEHOW, they made it half the size it is in clothes. Amazing.

How is that possible?

by Anonymousreply 341March 1, 2015 6:26 PM

Tanya Tucker.

by Anonymousreply 342March 1, 2015 7:03 PM

Emeril

by Anonymousreply 343March 1, 2015 7:22 PM

R51, if you're still reading this site, can you give us a detailed description of Joe Rogan?

by Anonymousreply 344March 13, 2015 10:27 PM

R270 Not Ian McKellen?

by Anonymousreply 345March 14, 2015 1:37 AM

Saw Lou Christie at a locker room at Russian gym in nyc, built like a football player, huge in every way. Strong, couldn't take my eyes off him and his big legs and moose dick.

by Anonymousreply 346March 14, 2015 4:35 AM

Thank God it was Lou Christie and not Chris.

by Anonymousreply 347March 14, 2015 4:42 AM

By the way Lou has the biggest balls I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 348March 15, 2015 4:45 PM

Lou Christie? Is that the "Lightnin' Strikes" singing Lou Christie?

Lugee Alfredo Giovanni Sacco (born February 19, 1943), known professionally as Lou Christie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349March 15, 2015 5:00 PM

Steven Spielberg in a steamroom in LA. Was in surprisingly good shape but with a slight pudge, moderately hairy. Nice cock on the thick size, big tight hairy balls.

A few glimpses of Kevin Costner in the locker room of a golf resort in Colorado. Not shy walking to and from the locker room and showers. Big cock, not porn star huge but would say bigger than average.

by Anonymousreply 350March 15, 2015 7:06 PM

Ewwww. Steven Spielberg is hideous looking. He has never been even remotely attractive and gets worse with each passing year.

by Anonymousreply 351March 15, 2015 7:10 PM

John Bolger, nephew of Ray Bolger. In the '80's @ Joy of Movement on Lafayette St. Such a body/dick/face. He was not shy at all. Those were the days when men were not afraid of being naked in all their glory. He is an actor and I think he was on a soap opera then.

by Anonymousreply 352March 15, 2015 7:32 PM

Bruce Jenner. He had great body and one would expect, and his dick is cut and average to slightly above. But it wasn't thick like I like them to be. Because it was the late eighties, he was very hairy and unshaven. I'm female.

by Anonymousreply 353March 15, 2015 7:39 PM

I sucked 1998 Heisman Trophy winner Ricky Williams in a booth at an adult bookstore in Tyler Texas. He was still in college at the University of Texas at the time but told me he would be a famous football player. He told me to call him Tracey. He got naked and I Was shocked at what a muscular body he had. His ass muscles (I rimmed him) were two huge mounds of hard muscle. I swallowed his load. He was very nice and thanked me. Told me he would be there same time the next day. I did not see him because I was only there for a wedding and had to fly home to NY the next day.

by Anonymousreply 354March 15, 2015 8:09 PM

That you have seen naked….not had sex with.

by Anonymousreply 355March 15, 2015 8:33 PM

The Lou Christie story is interesting, I just read something about he and Diana Ross, years ago. Many interesting thiings about him on google. Half Italian and Polish. That should say it all. HEE HEEE !!!

by Anonymousreply 356March 15, 2015 9:01 PM

I may have already posted in this thread, but I don't want to scroll through it. Here are mine:

Barney Frank- about what you would think

James Mitchell- not bad for an 80 year old former dancer

Brian Stokes Mitchell- doesn't look black. At all. How did he get cast as Coalhouse?

Daniel Radcliffe- Equus. Small.

Did I already post these?

by Anonymousreply 357March 15, 2015 9:08 PM

No R357 and more about BRIAN STOKES MITCHELL!

by Anonymousreply 358March 15, 2015 10:29 PM

On set, Clark Gregg. Impressive.

by Anonymousreply 359March 15, 2015 10:31 PM

Shut-up r355.

So R354, was he well-hung?

by Anonymousreply 360March 15, 2015 10:37 PM

OMG Ricky Williams was a huge crush for me 15 years ago!! Would you say that he seemed gay and closeted, or more likely bi?? I know he's always been in relationships with women and he's married now, but I know that doesn't mean that he must be straight.

Now I understand why he speaks so longingly about his short time with the Saints when he lived in a super bachelor pad in the Quarter. Gay Heaven!!

by Anonymousreply 361March 15, 2015 11:24 PM

Eric Roberts

by Anonymousreply 362March 15, 2015 11:29 PM

R358- I was like "is that really BSM? He looks white. As he was getting dressed, I asked "Are you who you look like?" He said "Yes. I'm Charles Manson."

by Anonymousreply 363March 16, 2015 3:00 AM

R352 John Bolger, from "Parting Glances?" He was also on "NYPD Blue".

I envy you.

by Anonymousreply 364March 16, 2015 3:39 AM

R357. Please tell us more about naked Brian Stokes Mitchell.

by Anonymousreply 365March 16, 2015 3:47 AM

As always, this thread is useless without details.

by Anonymousreply 366March 16, 2015 4:15 AM

Details please, R362.

by Anonymousreply 367March 16, 2015 4:23 AM

Hart Bochner....surprised am the first on that wanted additional details

by Anonymousreply 368March 16, 2015 4:42 AM

Cyndi Lauper

by Anonymousreply 369March 16, 2015 4:43 AM

Was about to piss in the bathroom and all of a sudden secret service cam in. obama came in behind them and they walked out the door. he came up to the urinal beside me (no divider) and pulled 5 inches cut out of boxer shorts. i got an instant boner.

by Anonymousreply 370April 11, 2015 10:13 PM

post 149 from this thread has info on the size of John Slattery's cock and Jesse L. Martin's cock. both are said to be girthy and spectacular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371April 12, 2015 2:09 PM

Eric Roberts is well hung and not shy about showing it off. He came into a men's sauna and made himself quite comfortable years ago.

by Anonymousreply 372April 12, 2015 2:16 PM

Donald Trump when he was power bottoming at Steamworks

by Anonymousreply 373October 7, 2019 3:59 AM

I saw Tanya Tucker naked from the waist up back in the 80’s.

by Anonymousreply 374October 7, 2019 6:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!