Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Potential sexual situations you regret not pursuing.

Here's mine. Last summer I had a doctor's appt in NJ. The location entailed me driving thru Newark. When I stopped at a red light, I saw this very muscular shirtless black guy sitting on a bench in a small semi-park near the intersection. He was hot, I was horny, so I cruised him. He saw me, got up, and waved to me, as to flag me down. I stopped the car, and he approached my window. I pulled down my window. He said hi, said that I look familiar, and asked me if I worked on a construction site with him the previous year. I don't know if he was just fabricating that and just trying to make conversation. I said no. We chatted for a few minutes and I told him he was a very handsome man. He asked me in an incredulous tone if I were gay, and I responded yes. I kept telling him how beautiful he was. He asked me if I wanted to suck his dick. I said yes. I was running late for my dr. appointment, so I told him I'd come back in a couple of hours. He told me he'll be waiting by the bench where I first saw him. %0D %0D %0D It was a very hot situation. I LOVE handsome black bodybuilder/thug types, and he fit that to a tee. I debated whether or not to go back, and I decided not to. I didn't want to wind up as the lead story on the six o'clock news as the victim of a beating in a remote area of Newark. If I hadn't been running late for my dr. appt, I might've hooked up with him then and there. But time, and the fact that I had an HIV test at my drs (which thankfully was neg), I erred on the side of rational thought and didn't go back. I still JO thinking about him and about him plowing me in that park.

by Anonymousreply 207March 5, 2020 1:51 AM

Fraternity brother hit on me when I was in college. I said no because I was closeted, scared, and repressed.

by Anonymousreply 1January 1, 2011 5:44 AM

OP,you were right about not pursuing that guy.You might have ended up like US!

by Anonymousreply 2January 1, 2011 7:24 AM

My cross country team member let me feel up his abs. He was drunk and he let me slip off his shorts down to his jock strap. I didn't go further, thinking he was not into it. I was scared. Looking back he's never given me any indication he did not want more.

by Anonymousreply 3January 2, 2011 3:15 AM

Bump for more "yummy yummy in my tummy" stories. These are HOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 4January 2, 2011 3:54 AM

R4 must not get out much

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2011 3:58 AM

My cross country team captain and I had to get in the whirlpool to "ease" our leg muscles. He let me suck and swallow him, but he didn't do anything back to me. He was going to, but the coach came in and told us to "hustle up" and get out. Never tried anything again after that - not sure why....

by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2011 4:49 AM

First off, I'm bi. I was friends with a couple and she was really kinky... dominatrix type. He was kinda into it, but not really into being a sub. Anyway, we hooked up a few times and it didn't go as far as I would have liked, mostly because I was too repressed.%0D %0D Had I told her I was into being tied up and beaten (not TOO badly) I could have had the time of my life. Instead I had a quasi-threesome and got some good head. (God were they both good at sucking dick!)

by Anonymousreply 7January 2, 2011 5:14 AM

6.3/10

by Anonymousreply 8January 2, 2011 5:43 AM

This straight married guy Paul saw me in the shower at the gym and offered to give me a hand job. But I was rushing off to my therapists and didn't oblige

by Anonymousreply 9January 2, 2011 6:33 AM

I'll spare the dumb story about how I did it, but late one evening, I accidentally locked my keys in my car with the car running. I called AAA and they sent a locksmith out to get the car open.

When the locksmith van showed up, the locksmith was your typical middle aged blue collar type. He took a look at the lock, made small talk about how he'd been at home watching TV when he got the call, and then said he'd be right back while he got the right tool out of the van.

I was actually late to meet some of my friends out because of my ineptness and was preoccupied with getting back on the road. When he came back out, I wasn't paying much attention. I stood off to the side while he worked to get my door open.

After a few minutes, I realized that when he came back out of the van, his belt was undone and the top of his shorts were unbuttoned. What actually went through my head was, "no, there's no way he's trying to giving me a subtle sign".

I sometimes tend to stretch the boundaries of cluelessness.

by Anonymousreply 10January 2, 2011 7:00 AM

A guy I had been into for years was actually dating a woman at the time so I had given up on it. I went to a wedding of a mutual friend and he was there with the woman he had been dating. He got a little drunk, was talking to me in the lobby, then all of a sudden hit wall behind my head with his fist, and said "Fuck, don't you get it? I have always wanted you and I can't do it! You make me think that this could be real, and I know it can't be!" Then he walked away. Years later, I ran into him at a friend's funeral, walked him to his car and he took my face in his hands, kissed me long and hard, got in his car and drove away. I know he was a fucked up mess, but Christ I should've just done it.

by Anonymousreply 11January 2, 2011 7:11 AM

My early years from my late teens to mid twenties were full of missed opportunities for sex with hot males as I was very closeted at the time. Funny thing was that I was very much into boys when I was much younger and didn't think anything about putting a dick into my mouth when I was 10. But, as puberty hit, and wanting to fit in like any other teen, I slammed the door to my closet, locked it, and lost the key until finally coming out at 25 or so. Anyway, The one missed opportunity was when I was fresh out of the USAF and into a job in the electronic's industry. I was 25 or so and was very attracted to a guy who worked in our supply room. He was a red head and had this awesome smile and ass. I had a part time job as a sailing instructor for a boating club at a local lake (I was a workaholic then as I am now). I had access to about a dozen larger sail boats and the keys to the club for my use after hours. I got up the courage and asked this guy if he liked the water and would he like to go sailing one summer night. He jumped at the chance so I picked him up at his apartment and we went to the boating club. He supplied the beer and we set sail one beautiful starry night. I had a favorite place in a quiet cove that I liked to take girl friends to skinny dip and fuck. We sailed into the cove, dropped anchor. We chatted a bit. I had just enough to drink so that I had some courage, and I asked him if he would like to go skinny dipping as there wasn't anyone around for miles. He said sure and stipped down. I saw him nude for the first time and my heart was pounding so hard in my chest that I thought that I was going to faint. He had this awesome body and he also had a raging hard on, as did I. He jumped into the water and I was right behind him. We swam around a bit. We got back on the boat and we were both shivering from the cold night air. I had forgotten a towel and there weren't any blankets in the cabin. He asked me to dry his naked backside (His dick had gone soft by then) with his blue jeans, and I did. My dick was hard as a rock by now and I could see that his was beginning to get that way. I wanted to suck him so bad but I was too afraid as he might say something at work. Many years later I ran into him at a local gay bar. We chatted and he told me how much he had the hots for my and my hairy body (He was nearly hairless). I asked him why didn't he make a move on me when we were on the boat. His response was that he was afraid that I'd react badly or say something at work. We went to his apartment that night and had awesome sex about 10 years later. Happy ending to the story anyway. I know...get a BLOG.

by Anonymousreply 12January 2, 2011 7:55 AM

bump!

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2011 12:08 AM

A hot dude hit on me at a party in high school. Even my friends knew - "you know that guy likes you right?" Similarly I was too scared and closeted.

by Anonymousreply 14January 3, 2011 12:30 AM

Love the story R13

by Anonymousreply 15January 3, 2011 5:24 AM

I was working at a restaurant in Nantucket the summer before I went to Dartmouth Business School. About 25 years ago! This ridiculously handsome guy came in, ate alone. We chatted. I drooled. Turns out he tried to get into Dartmouth and didn't, so was going to Lehigh. He came in a number of times that week, always asked for my section, always came in alone. I realized now that he was cruising, but at the time I couldn't imagine that someone as good looking as he would be interested in me. I've since also learned that, although my looks aren't for all markets, I do have something that some guys are really into. Middle eastern/Arab american here.

by Anonymousreply 16January 3, 2011 5:38 AM

R17, post a picture of yourself. I'm interested.

by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2011 5:41 AM

I was seventeen. I had arranged to meet my friends at the main gate of the Fort Worth Stock Yard Fairgrounds so we could all attend the fair. I waited a long time as they were late. The cop in the guard shack kept looking (even staring my way). He was about 6 feet tall and was probably forty something. Also he looked fat. He motioned for me to come over and I did.

He asked what i was doing there and I told him the truth. He then looked around to make sure there was no immediate traffic in or out and said "You are gay right?" I said "I don't know " (and at the time that was also the truth.

I can assure you that this is accurate . This memory has survived in my bran, verbatim for 32 years. He said " I think your really a nice looking young man, I want to spend some time with you" "What do you mean?" I asked . I was very shy and very scared and very eager to have his hot cop pecker way up inside my tight boi hole. "I am gay. I want to see you can you come here tonight about midnight?" I said "Maybe. Will you be here?" He said he would wait for me. He was off duty and wanted to take me to his house.

I chickened out and never went

by Anonymousreply 18January 3, 2011 5:53 AM

I've told this story before but I'll tell it again. A few years ago I was driving around and saw a for lease sign in front of an apartment building. The building looked pretty new so I pulled over. A sign in the lobby of the building said to knock on a certain apartment door to see the vacant apartment. I knocked. A guy in his 20's answered. I assumed he was the live-in manager. Inside were what looked like his wife and toddler. He takes me to the vacant apartment. We look around a bit. Then he tells me he wants to show me a cool feature in the place. He opens up the closet door underneath the stairs - it was a 2 story apartment - and asked me to go inside. I walked inside while he stood at the door. I made a small remark about it and quickly walked out. Only after I left did I realize he was probably looking for some action. I wish I had said something suggestive to see where it could have gone. I've pretty shy now but I was even more shy back then.

by Anonymousreply 19January 3, 2011 6:18 AM

I had a gym teacher call me in to her office and give me a massage. I was not attracted to her, so it just felt odd. Then when other people saw her it got around school and I never heard the end of it.

If she'd been my type that would have happened even though I was only 13 at the time. Dreads and facial hair just don't do it for me.

Later at my prom I had my cross country coach approach me and start rambling about how cute I was and how she was divorced. I wish I hadn't been so clueless because she was my secret crush for a year. I was socially awkward so being pulled into a corner and begged for a goodbye hug that lasted two minutes too long seemed normal to me. She'd been coaching me for two years so I figured she just was very emotional about me graduating.

by Anonymousreply 20January 3, 2011 6:31 AM

quality thread

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2011 7:35 PM

Bump for yummies in my tummy!

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2011 9:30 PM

There was this young Negro buck with a strapping body and strong arms who used to pass by my house. I was sittin' on the porch, and he come along. %0D %0D There's this old chifforobe in the yard, and I said, 'You come in here, boy, and bust up this chifforobe, and I'll give you a nickel.' So he-he come on in the yard and I go in the house to get him the nickel and I turn around and 'fore I know it, he's on me, and I fought and hollered, but he had me around the neck, and he hit me again and again, and the next thing I knew, Papa was in the room, a-standin' over me, hollerin', 'Who done it, who done it?' %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2011 9:45 PM

It were the hottest, most sexiest thang that ever happenuhme.

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2011 9:46 PM

Summer job way back when. World's Fair in Osaka, ran into a very handsome military man on leave from Vietnam. We spent two days together, had two great meals, and the last night I went to his room to say goodbye, and he greeted me in just a towel. So fucking sexy. Now I realize he wanted more than a handshake.

by Anonymousreply 25January 3, 2011 9:48 PM

"He asked me in an incredulous tone if I were gay"%0D %0D Right.

by Anonymousreply 26January 3, 2011 9:51 PM

A long time ago, in 1976, when I was young and completely afraid of what it meant to like men, i went on a three month overseas trip. One of the guys on the trip, Tony, was a super hot guy, and very popular with the girls. lean body, trim, handsome, not tall, but sexy. A few years later, we met up when I was in college. He came over to my dorm room and we started talking. He mentioned something about doing favors for guys or something like that. I quickly put that subject out of the way and felt very awkward. It was almost rude of me. Once I had time to figure it out, I was desperate to see him again. We never did. He stopped by the place I was working but I wasn't there. I still wonder what ever became of him. Man, he was hot.

by Anonymousreply 27January 3, 2011 10:01 PM

My Teen years in Alabama, I worked all thru High School for Winn-Dixie. There was a guy named David who was absolutely gorgeous-tall, think, dishwater blonde hair (feathered back- the 80's!) He was always talking to girls who came into the store. One night as we were closing up he asked me about my Grandparents Cabin on the Lake, deserted at that time of year, and was about a 20 min drive from the Store. We drove down and went in, walked around a bit and he asked me to go into the bedroom with him. We walked in and he asked me to lay down with him. I did as he said and all I can remember is that we were laying side by side and breathing kinda heavy. In my mind I knew I should have made the next move but I really liked this guy, and we worked together, and I just didn't pursue it. There have been a number of times he has crossed my mind and that I wished things worked out differently. I ran into to him years later at a bar several hours away...and not seen him since.

by Anonymousreply 28January 3, 2011 10:07 PM

I had a friend who seemed fairly homophobic, but as soon as we started drinking he'd playfully refer to me sucking his big dick. I know for a fact that he would've let me if I made the move, but I didn't want to ruin the friendship.

Unfortunately, said friendship ended pretty badly a few months ago (I got sick and tired of his homophobia).

by Anonymousreply 29January 3, 2011 10:12 PM

I was in my senior year of high school and stopped at one of the candy stores on my way back to school after lunch (we were allowed to leave school grounds). This one hot guy was always kinda jokey with me and when I bought a Zero bar he lecherously asked if he could taste my "zero." What a freak, I thought, thinking he could just get his own damn candy bar, but later it dawned on me he was cracking a sex joke. Damn... I tried going back a few times but we were never alone again.

by Anonymousreply 30January 3, 2011 10:12 PM

During spring break while studying abroad, I traveled around western Europe with some friends. None of them were interested in going east, so I reluctantly set out alone. I was a resourceful kid but wondered if riding the rails alone in eastern Europe might be beyond my skill set. Anyway, my first stop on the overnight train ride east was to be Berlin. Although I was on the right train, I was sitting in the wrong car--the portion of the train I was in was headed for Russia! I kind of mini-panicked and the cute, stocky Polish guy sitting in our private berth chuckled at the silly American. He spoke English with a thick accent and told me how to get back on track to Germany. But the train wouldn't stop for hours so would I like to lie down for a back rub?%0D %0D He pulled the curtains shut and straddled me. I could feel his hard cock on my lower back as he rubbed my shoulders. I enjoyed the massage but knew not to fall asleep--because he'd rob me!%0D %0D The train pulls into the station. He starts to act a bit aloof. I follow him off to catch my train and see him meet up with a male friend on the platform--by giving him a big kiss on the lips! %0D %0D Dang.

by Anonymousreply 31January 3, 2011 10:23 PM

Taste your "zero"? Are you a tiny-meat, R31 ?

by Anonymousreply 32January 3, 2011 10:23 PM

Mine is with a gym friend. He was hot as fuck, and he would delight me with tales of his pussy conquests from the previous weekend. He would constantly tell me how big his cock was. One time he mentioned that he'd been to a buddy's bachelor party the weekend before. Someone procured a hooker, and she began sucking them off, even the groom, one by one. When it came time to service my friend, he told me she took one look at him, literally screamed, and said she couldn't get all that in her mouth. Of course, I literally creamed when he told me this. This guy had been the object of my JO fantasies for so long. One day he invited me to his place to watch the football game, just the two of us. I couldn't make it, but always wondered what he really wanted. I stopped going to that gym.

by Anonymousreply 33January 3, 2011 10:29 PM

This is gonna sound rather odd and a bit incestuous.

I was adopted as a kid but never bonded with my adoptive dad. He was fairly attractive (36 at the time of this story, short curly hair, piercing blue eyes), but our personalities clashed. Actually, I think he couldn't figure me out. I was very introverted and wouldn't let anyone in and I think he gave up easily.

Anyway, one time when I was 12 he came into the bathroom while I was showering. He usually went jogging in the morning and I would be getting ready for school when he'd knock on the door and tell me to get out. A couple times he suggested we could shower together to save time, but I said no. Mainly 'cause I'd been sexually abused as a tot and as a result I was shy about showing off my naked body to anyone. Especially family.

So this morning I was taking my shower as usual and was washing the shampoo out of my hair when I suddenly heard the curtain pull back. I opened my eyes and there he stood, naked and with a raging hardon. I stared for a moment or two 'cause it was cut (I'm uncut) with a big mushroom head and curved upward. But then I became aware of the situation and quickly covered "my privates" as I used to call it. As he walked into the shower (with his hard dick bobbing) I quickly got out the other end. And that was that.

These days I often wonder what would've happened had I stayed in. Would his erection have brushed up against me as we moved about in the closed quarters? Then what? It's an interesting thing to ponder 'cause my adoptive parents divorced later that year and I chose to live with my mom 'cause I was closer to her. He later remarried and moved several states away and I never saw him again. But if things had somehow gotten sexual with my dad then, I probably would've chosen him 'cause I was becoming sexual myself (masturbating several times a day) and having a grown man's cock to play with would've been the icing on the cake.

by Anonymousreply 34January 3, 2011 11:38 PM

Zero = 0. So, the hole.

by Anonymousreply 35January 3, 2011 11:47 PM

12 and you were abused? ... it sounds like your stepdad was a big, nasty creep

by Anonymousreply 36January 3, 2011 11:58 PM

I wasn't abused by him (BTW He was my adoptive dad, not step), and it happened before I was adopted. And at the time nobody knew it had happened. That didn't come out 'til two years later in therapy. They suspected something was up 'cause I was shy and reserved and didn't like to be touched, but they couldn't figure out what/why, and I wasn't talking.

by Anonymousreply 37January 4, 2011 12:06 AM

but ....you were 12 ....and his son

by Anonymousreply 38January 4, 2011 12:26 AM

Well, I didn't really feel like his son -- nor did he feel like a father. We were only together as a family for 4 years when my adoptive parents divorced and he split.

Anyway, I didn't mean to threadjack. But I often revisit that incident for my masturbatory fantasies. I wish I hadn't been so shy or afraid of his erect penis. In retrospect I would've grabbed it and seen where it led.

by Anonymousreply 39January 4, 2011 4:20 AM

I have a few really good ones. Don't even want to rehash them because it gets me upset I was so stupid as to not go for it. I was closeted and afraid I was reading to much into what I was going on. Looking back i realize that "straight" good looking guys who had hidden sexual feelings for men, were drawn to me like flys to shit. I don't know what it was about me. I think they sensed I was gay, but felt safe with me because I was masculine. I don't know. OK, I'll tell one story: This hot ex model befriended me at the gym (most of the stories began that way) and always wanted to hang out with me. One night we go to a bar and I over hear his gf ask on his cell phone if he is with me. He said no. We go out to a bar and later he brings me up to his room (he was out of the service, was doing some modeling and lived with his family) on the third floor of his house. He immediately strips down to his underwear lies on his bed and calls his gf. As he is talking to his gf his hands are resting under his underwear. I am sitting there in his room wondering what the fuck was going on. He was SO freaking hot. By this point I was sick of all these guys sending mixed messages, and just got up and told him I was leaving. He begged me not to but I told him I was tired. He wanted me, and boy was I stupid to leave. SOrry for the rambling story with bad punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 40January 4, 2011 5:51 AM

I worked at a ski resort back in the 80s and could've had my pick of horny men with cabin fever. But I was devoted to my bf back home like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 41January 4, 2011 6:14 AM

I was 18 and on the Montreal metro when this Algerian guy sat down beside me. He wasn't overly attractive, but handsome in a middle-age man type of way. Anyway, I was going about 20 stops and about half way through, he subtly starts knocking my foot with his. I didn't really respond (so deeply reserved at the time), so he randomly stuck up a conversation with me about where I was from, and where I went to school, etc. I was completely aware at the time that he was coming onto me, and was excited, but terrified. Anyway, I told him that I was going to school at Concordia and was on my way home (we were several stops before Concordia), so where does he get off? At the Concordia metro station. I was SO relieved that he got off, but came to regret it later that day. I was just far too reserved at the time.

There were others, but that's the one I most regret.

by Anonymousreply 42January 4, 2011 7:22 AM

I was ushering at a Broadway theatre with another guy who I had the hots for. We spent the whole show sitting at our post outside the entrance talking about everything. I was so psyched to finally get the same shift as he.%0D %0D He was Italian, slightly balding, in great shape, big brown eyes, looked a lot like Mark Ruffalo. There we were in our black suits and shiny black shoes talking about stuff...and eventually the topic comes to sex.%0D %0D He was talking about how he had broken up with his GF recently, etc. He knew I was gay, but I wasn't totally out. I was a skinny theatre twink, what did I know? I ventured to ask him: "So, have you ever been with a guy?"%0D %0D He said "Yeah, I actually have. And it was really EROTIC. I couldn't believe how EROTIC it was."%0D %0D I was blushing and pre-cumming, and basically changed the subject. I was a silly 19 year old, he was a 25 year old closet case. I suppose we were a perfect match, but of course I never acted on it.

by Anonymousreply 43January 4, 2011 8:11 AM

Nothing springs to mind.

by Anonymousreply 44January 4, 2011 9:32 AM

These stories are so sad (and hot) to read. Too bad we can't all get just one do-over. {{sigh}}

by Anonymousreply 45January 4, 2011 12:16 PM

""Fuck, don't you get it? I have always wanted you and I can't do it! You make me think that this could be real, and I know it can't be!" "%0D %0D Why, it's so real it could be on LIFETIME!

by Anonymousreply 46January 4, 2011 12:33 PM

Lol R47, I actually thought so too, but that is exactly what he said. It rings in my head all these years later.

by Anonymousreply 47January 5, 2011 6:19 PM

by Anonymousreply 48January 9, 2011 1:13 AM

In my senior year of high school, my hot Italian best friend and I were parked in a secluded street talking late one night. He was beautiful. Hot ass, nice body, beautiful face, nice package. He knew already by this time "I was Bi.' Well eventually he says something like : "I wouldn't mind a blow job." He actually crawled in the back seat of his Camaro. I was too nervous and shy and way to afraid to ruin our friendship. I stayed up front.

by Anonymousreply 49January 9, 2011 1:57 AM

R17, which restaurant?

by Anonymousreply 50January 9, 2011 2:04 AM

by Anonymousreply 51January 9, 2011 2:13 AM

When I was 17 (1977), walking home from school one warm, fall day. My route took me down a long back alley with the garages and back yards of houses on one side and a vast, unkempt sports field on the other.

I became aware of someone walking fast to catch up to me. He was cute, a bit older than me, but I didn't recognize him from school or anything so I just kept walking while getting a bit weirded out.

All of the sudden he grabs my arm and blurts out "You wanna fuck?!" It freaked me out so much that I bolted and ran the remaining few blocks home where I immediately beat off at least twice.

I spent a lot of time fantasizing and hoping for just such a situation to happen. But it was just too much for my little virgin, closety self. So I had to wait another 3 or 4 years before working up the nerve to actually go out and make some connections. Damn, what a long time ago that was!

by Anonymousreply 52January 9, 2011 2:44 AM

Interesting story 53. Thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 53January 10, 2011 9:50 PM

r 51 --White Dog, on Nantucket. I'm not sure it's even there anymore. Great local place, Didn't get a lot of daytrippers. I think about that guy a lot. It's crazy, I know, but that's the one I should have jumped on.

by Anonymousreply 54January 12, 2011 4:57 PM

in nursing school years ago. I was doing a rotation through the operating room. Changing into scrubs there and a great looking surgeon strikes up a conversation with me. He strips down to a tight pair of blue bikini underwear and just continues to talk. I really regretted not talking more and getting to know him better

by Anonymousreply 55January 12, 2011 5:27 PM

Timothy Dalton in about 1980.%0D %0D One of the most potentially fun things I dealt myself out of, in my life.

by Anonymousreply 56January 12, 2011 5:32 PM

yeah, these stories are hot and just stupid when you think about it... i have a several myself but when i think about them, i just so fuckin pissed off why i didn't act on them.

by Anonymousreply 57January 12, 2011 5:53 PM

Okay, Charlie, don't you DARE stop there!

by Anonymousreply 58January 12, 2011 6:21 PM

Oy. Where to begin. Told this one before.

When I was 16 and a total delinquent, this one cop - Officer Rogers - used to "harass" me. Because I had parties at my house and gotten arrested the summer before, he knew who I was. I would see him at the local deli or 7-11 or the beach where all the cops parked and he would always yell at me "dont get outta line - I got my eyes on you." He was beefy, tough, Irish, green eyes with chestnut blonde hair and moustache.

One day, I saw him in civilian garb at the local arcade (this is in the early 80s). He was wearing sweat pants and had a prominent bulge. When he was done playing a game I walked by him and brushed my hand against his crotch (yes, I was ballsy). The look on is face was priceless. Surprise and what I later figured out was lust.

Cut to a week later. It was Halloween and I was out with friends drinking beer behind our high school. As we left, a cop car rolls in. It's officer Rogers. He starts frisking us. When he gets to me, he literally grabbed my wad and squeezed it gently a couple of times, leaving his hand there way too long. He then frisked the rest quickly - and then said "wait, I dont trust this guy" and fucking frisked me a 2nd time, again squeezing my package softly and slowly.

We then would eye flirt whenever we saw each other on the street. But I got my act together and got into college and left town. Occasionally I would see him but he got totally fat.

I still whack off to this guy, fyi...

by Anonymousreply 59January 12, 2011 6:52 PM

I was working in a very very expensive men's store and was asked to take care of Mr Dalton who wanted to buy slacks. We had private large walk in dressing rooms with chairs- I brought in lots of corderoys for him to try on and voila, he was naked below the waist, shirt on, sock on (commando in 1980.) It was "difficult", the muscular dark haired legs of a soccer player- "showing" (no growth for my benefit) of course handsome as can be, totally non self conscious and nice as can be. He bought about a half dozen cords. %0D %0D Later my boss, pretty high profile retail exec around town told me Timothy wants to have dinner with us tonight at Elaines (that night). My boss was a regular- here is where my story get stupid- I was in a feud with my boss at the time who was hurting the business with his cocaine problem. He was, in fact, a cushy go between for party favors and such for the Hollywood crowd- although that is not what Timothy was after in this case. I declined. %0D %0D A week later I recieved the lovely note from Timothy asking if he could take me to dinner the next time he was in NYC. That next time never happened.%0D %0D He was gorgeous, he was a sweetie, and of course he was a pretty classy and glamorous fellow. I was a self righteous little screed trying not to please my boss one little bit (he did eventually ruin the business with his coke problem- I was long gone).%0D %0D I met all manner of guys like this in those days- the usual suspects. Nothing hot about Diller et al and money did nothing for me. But Dalton did and knew is short order that I had let a brass ring go by. Although it was not as if I was doing without at the time.

by Anonymousreply 60January 12, 2011 7:58 PM

charlie, have you been drinking today?

by Anonymousreply 61January 12, 2011 8:07 PM

Thank you, Charlie. Quite interesting...

by Anonymousreply 62January 12, 2011 8:14 PM

charlie can you post a pic of yourself from the 80's, during that time?

by Anonymousreply 63January 12, 2011 8:17 PM

It was the mid 80s and I was in my late 20s. I was blonde, 6'2, 180 lb., ran 40 miles a week and was deeply closeted. Having happy hour beers with workmates at Cardinal Puff's on Greenville Avenue in Dallas. I'm in a khaki suit, rep tie and penny loafers - totally prep. Looking back, I was also totally hunky.%0D %0D While I'm taking a whiz in the head, a stunning, salt-and-pepper stud was at the next urinal - he stared at me and complimented my tie. He asked me if I wanted to take a spin in his Porsche parked outside. He patted my ass.%0D %0D I'm sure I turned bight red. I stammered and we went into the bar and talked some more. Workmates came over and talked to us. I felt conflicted and terrified at being seen as gay by them. He really put it to me to leave with him and have some fun. I left with my office pals instead of this hot guy.%0D %0D Still think about his blue eyes and what I might have learned that night. Still my missed chance. Still smile about him.

by Anonymousreply 64January 12, 2011 8:52 PM

Late bloomer sexually, senior year of high school. Got a gift certificate and went to use it for a swimsuit for my senior year trip to the beach. The older guy seemed intent on getting a few swimsuits for me to try on. The store was undergoing renovations and the dressing room was a large, unfinished area. He followed me into the dressing room and I had no clue about what he was up to. I put on the first suit and he tugged at it a bit and I told him, no, I didn't like that one. I put on a loudly striped one and he started tugging at it again, and I figured he was just seeing how it fit. Next thing I knew, he had his hand down the suit, grabs my cock, and starts pulling on it! It hit me then what he was doing, so I told him, that's okay, laughed, and told him I would take that one. When I got home and thought about what happened, I jerked off three times thinking about it! Just got hard again thinking about it!

by Anonymousreply 65January 12, 2011 9:41 PM

New Year's Day warehouse party in Santa Monica, 1996. Tony Ward. Cruising me hard. He follows me around a little. We do the eye thing. Then, I walk by him in a door way and he winks at me suggestively and smiles. I stammer like Samantha Baker in 16 Candles then just walk away.

My ride grabs me and tells me he is leaving. So we do.

I'm a guy, btw. Back then I was tall, lean but muscular with a buzzcut.

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 66January 12, 2011 9:55 PM

stop kicking yourself. Tony Ward was a petri dish of infections.

by Anonymousreply 67January 12, 2011 9:59 PM

I was the only guy out in my fraternity (any Sigeps here?) and one guy who I had a *huge* crush on (a cheerleader, he had a gorgeous body) always used to come in my room and the two of us would play Nintendo. We'd play games for hours--he was one of my best friends in the house. But I never considered that he was gay, I just figured he was a nice guy. He came out later on and I still regret that I never got to fool around with him (of course, this was only a few years ago). I tried to arrange a threesome with him and my boyfriend last year, but to no avail.

by Anonymousreply 68January 12, 2011 11:21 PM

In college, I was part of the "Freshmen Mentor" program. In years 2-4 of your undergrad, you can be assigned a new Freshman recruit whom you can show the ropes to, etc.%0D %0D I did it two years in a row, and I'm still friends with this one girl, and we ended up working together twice, in two randomly different situations after our mentorship, we sort of have a life bond.%0D %0D But the one other person I mentored was this really really cute guy named Paul. I had such a crush on him, but I was such a newbie to being gay myself, I wouldn't have caught a single fly even if I was wrapped in fly paper.%0D %0D Anyhow, we didn't hang out much at all after the first few months of his being a freshman, but we sort of would run into each other at a lunch place at school like 2x a year, and would eat together, and catch up. I honestly assumed that he was just an acquaintance, and was ok with it...hell, I was used to it. I had crushes on tons of guys and never acted on any of them.%0D %0D I recall one of these meetings I had asked "hey haven't seen you in a while, what have you been up to?"%0D %0D He said "Oh, I've been really busy with this group called OUT ARTISTS. Ever hear of that?"%0D %0D I said "Hmm, no I haven't. What does 'out' mean?"%0D %0D He laughed: "Out of the closet, silly."%0D %0D I was embarrassed that I didn't automatically know what that meant. But we talked a bit about it, and he told me that I should join. I said I might just do that, and that was it. Nothing more on the subject, and no I was too busy to join yet another group. %0D %0D Well, a couple years later, we ran into each other at a party, and we were drinking like everyone else, and this was after college was over for both of us. He had his arm around me, and blurted out to a bunch of people "ok...confession time! I've wanted to fuck this guy for 6 years now...ever since I was his little freshman mentor."%0D %0D I blushed, and said "ditto, let's go!" Everyone laughed, and we left.%0D %0D In the cab he and I were snuggling, and as we approached his house, he started saying good night. I was like "huh, I thought I was coming over to your house."%0D %0D He said "I said I HAD a crush on you...not I had a crush on you, dot dot dot!" He left, and I was totally fucking heartbroken all of a sudden.%0D %0D I avoided further contact with him, and somehow never ran into him again. It was kind of a formative experience in my coming out...first lesson 'men are jerks', and all.%0D %0D TEN years later, I moved to San Francisco, and at some point in my very first week living there, I ran into Paul...he looked exactly the same, wearing the exact same clothes he always wore...black t-shirt, black jeans, black boots, touch of eyeliner. I was wearing a suit, because I was going on job interviews.%0D %0D I see him at a cafe, and he walks up to me and smiles. I said "hey...Paul, holy shit what are you doing here." He said, "It's weird, I'm only here for one day on a layover. How nice to see you. What's your name again?"

by Anonymousreply 69January 12, 2011 11:40 PM

Paul sounds like a piece of work, R70. I think he's a better fit for a thread on bitchsmacking.

by Anonymousreply 70January 12, 2011 11:47 PM

Paul's a douchebag....and Jenna Maroney (30 Rock) already revealed that pretending you don't know someone you've already met is just a passive-agressive mindfuck technique.

by Anonymousreply 71January 12, 2011 11:54 PM

John Barrowman, during his Central Park West days shooting in New York. Met him on the set. Was friends with Michael Bergin who was on the show.He lived in the theatre disrict, W 40's in a non descript new highrise. Invited me up to his apartment to hear an album he had just recorded. He played me his version of "Your So Vain" and I sort of laughed at him. He was really after Michael Bergin but was using me to get to him. I didn't pick up when we stopped at a grocery and he bought toilet paper which he called bog roll and asked if I wanted anything that he meant for the morning. I was an idiot! My advice to him was sleep with the shows creator instead. He did.

by Anonymousreply 72January 13, 2011 12:02 AM

I went to NYU Tisch School in the mid 90s for acting. There were tons of cute guys I had crushes on, mostly straight. But I would imagine most of those guys are bi curious, or at least open to whatever. I was completely closeted to the point I didn't even think I was gay. I just thought I had emotional problems from earlier childhood incidents that I was still working through.

Anyway, there was this one very sexy guy, turkish decent, classically handsome, and a touch crazy - the kind of sexy crazy that is open for trying anything. We became good friends and would hang out all the time. He would crash over my place and I would just watch him sleep sometimes. Tight athletic body, slightly furry chest, smooth pale skin elsewhere.

Somehow we had done some coke and ended up on my roof talking for hours, watching the sun come up. He starts getting into how some of the other guys in my class thought I was gay, and what everyone was saying, but that he didn't care, that he was cool with it. I was so mortified by the thought of others thinking I was gay, I didn't even consider that he might have been coming on to me.

I regret not acting on it now, but understand why I didn't. I still see him on facebook. Still sexy as hell, but married and divorced with a kid.

by Anonymousreply 73January 13, 2011 12:18 AM

If there is a winner, r60 wins...

by Anonymousreply 74January 13, 2011 12:47 AM

I agree!

by Anonymousreply 75January 13, 2011 4:37 AM

bump!

by Anonymousreply 76January 23, 2011 2:53 PM

I grew in Utah with all these Mormons, my mom was Mormon too but didn't practice it. My family is a large family, was really notorious in the area. I have lots of brothers and sisters and most of them are in prison. I am the baby, my older sister and I moved around a lot between Utah and Portland.

Once when I went back home, I was out late at night with some friends. I was 15 or 16 and this female cop (I am female) really beautiful, young, blonde I'd say about 27-30, she and another cop pulled up and started harassing us. I was "bad" too at that time, doing things. I wasn't really bad, but when you come from a family like mine, everything is exaggerated.

Anyway, she and a male cop start messing with us, they frisked us, made us empty our pockets etc... I had about $40 in my pocket at the time, and for that area and for kids like us she assumed I stole it. She starts saying things like she knows some of my brothers and sisters and I am going to end up like them. She decides she is going to take me home and give me to my parents. It's real early in the morning, I think maybe close to 1am, but after midnight. She takes me home and no one is home. She was amazed that no one was home and starts saying some really mean things about my mom and dad and family. Then she moved closer to me and starts telling me how beautiful I am and that it'll be a shame if I end up like them. While she was saying this stuff she was looking me in the eyes and running her hands across my stomach and once touched my breast, I freaked out, she could tell. She apologized, hugged me and left. Sometimes I think about her now and pleasure myself. I haven't been home to Utah in 20 years. I think I would have enjoyed it and gone for it, if she wasn't putting down my family so bad and making me feel like garbage. Also, I was worried that someone might come home.

by Anonymousreply 77January 23, 2011 3:36 PM

Yes, another childhood story. I was 12 or 13 and one of my best friends was a year or two older. I was just beginning to get used to the idea of liking to look at boys and jerking off, and though I would get pretty aggressive tearing at their clothes during rough-housing so I could see their bodies, I would always clam up if anything was near going remotely further. I was terrified of being caught and shunned. My friend was practically an exhibitionist, it seemed; it took very little for him to lose his clothes in front of me for some reason or another, and I often averted my eyes so as not to gawk. I didn't want to be caught.

One night we had a sleepover and he was clowning around in his briefs and nothing else. I was into it but trying not to stare, so I look away and busy myself with comic books or something. All of a sudden, apropos of nothing, I turn around and he's whipping his dick out and lunging at me nude, laughing about some lame joke about "male bonding." I was absolutely stunned and frightened and turned on, as I'd never seen him naked, and still was too scared to reveal my interest. It lasted maybe half a minute before we collapsed into giggles and he pulled his briefs back up, but looking back now I have to think it was a clumsy kid's advance and wish I'd taken him up on it. I was a raging sack of hormones as a tween and young teen but always ran from those situations because it was a small suburb and word could easily get around.

After he moved, we met up again five or six years later and he seemed very fey. But we were with our families at a get-together, so I was never able to pursue anything when I was older. No clue where he is, but he was cute.

by Anonymousreply 78January 23, 2011 3:56 PM

At the palace of the King of the Belgians...

oh, where was I? where was I?

by Anonymousreply 79January 23, 2011 4:07 PM

I was abducted by aliens once and refused their offers for an anal probe.

by Anonymousreply 80January 23, 2011 4:23 PM

I was at a Barnes and Noble in the early afternoon one weekday. I was in the magazine section when this guy started chatting me up out of nowhere. I knew immediately he was cruising me but I was so worried people around us could tell that I acted completely disinterested in him. He eventually got the hint and went about his business.

by Anonymousreply 81January 23, 2011 4:26 PM

hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 82January 23, 2011 5:34 PM

R81, are you referring to Mexicans? I can see why you regretted that.

by Anonymousreply 83January 23, 2011 6:52 PM

Not doing a 3 way with a couple doctors that had just got a new sexual electroshock device. It would have been my first 3 way. That plus the toy made me nervous. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 84January 23, 2011 11:45 PM

You all sound like squeaky old mattresses. Normal just isn't good enough, is it?

by Anonymousreply 85January 24, 2011 12:28 AM

F&F R84.

by Anonymousreply 86January 24, 2011 2:55 AM

I have quite a few...

One summer in college I worked at a convenience store on the 3-11 shift and a lot of (hot) cops came in. I wasn't out at the time nor effeminate, but I was tall, thin, and twinkish. A lot of the cops were really nice to me and I wanted to get gangbanged by all of them but there was this one really hot redhead who I had some sexual tension with. Some of my co-workers jokingly would tell him that I wanted to marry him and apparently when I wasn't working he would ask where I was. One night, no one was in the store and my co-worker was in the back. I was kneeling on the floor at the coffee center getting some lids and he turns the corner and says "while you're down there...". I just smiled, but looking back I wish I would've said "give me that cock now!" I saw him a few years later when I was a shopper in the store and he asked me if I was married and I said "no, are you divorced?" Nothing happened.

Two summers ago, I was visiting my parents and decided to go to a spa before the club and I encountered a tall, beefy Italian guy sitting naked in the steamroom (exactly my type). His dick wasn't big, but he had a really nice face. I think I said something about the steam being so hot on my leg and went over to sit by him but had to get some fresh air soon after. I next sat down in the jacuzzi right next to him and we started talking. He was visiting his siblings in a once-in-a-blue moon vacation for him since he is a very busy Las Vegas executive who recently got divorced. We didn't play in the spa, but left around the same time and when I went to the parking lot he was standing outside his rental car and asked me what I was doing the rest of the night. I told him I planned to go to a gay bar and he asked if he could follow me there so I said yes. We stayed at the bar for about 2 hours and he told me a lot about his life and how he has to be in the closet in Vegas and not have sex with anyone and he said he was shocked that I am single because he thought I was a 10 (face and body), but he didn't really hit on me. It came time to leave the club and in the parking lot he asked me to come back to his hotel room and said he had 2 beds and that he wouldn't try anything but just wanted to spend more time with me. It was 2 am and I had a one-hour drive home and needed to wake up early to drive an hour to the beach in the morning, plus my parents would've seen my bedroom door open and worried about me not coming home so I told him no thanks, but I asked if he wanted to exchange info in case I came to Vegas and he again asked me to please come back to his room. I wanted to get fucked by him and I'm sure he would've been an animal since he hadn't been with a man in so long, but I just couldn't. He walked away in a huff and looking back I wish I would've said yes...I could've gotten a huge suite, meals, limo, and shows comped every time I go to Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 87January 25, 2011 3:17 AM

I got a massage at a sauna in Rome last week by some hot bisexual guy. I got a boner and he held it and said "good!" He then asked to exchange phone numbers so he could come to my hotel after he got off work, but I was supposed to meet a friend...who ended up canceling.

by Anonymousreply 88June 15, 2012 11:33 PM

All these are nice memories. Honestly, I think in the back of each of our mind, there is a subconsciousness of self preservation. In many situations, if you went with that hot guy, you probably wouldn't live to tell the story here today.

Follow your instinct.

by Anonymousreply 89June 16, 2012 1:31 AM

And also, I wonder, for all the stories told here, how many others fell for the situation and couldn't make it to today to tell their stories.

by Anonymousreply 90June 16, 2012 1:33 AM

My life is filled with these ...

There was one boy that I had a HUGE crush on in High School. Very hot in an all-American boy kind of way. BIG dick. He was very straight and narrow, an Eagle Scout ... and Christian. He later went to Oral Roberts University (no irony there).

We were actually very good friends, too. I was totally out (circa 1980). We were both in Chorus, both baritones, positioned next to each other. In Chorus class, I would always joke with him, within earshot of those around us, that if he would just whip it out I would blow him right there in class. He'd blush, and we'd all laugh it off.

One afternoon, after school, he came over to my house and we were just hanging out in the kitchen. No-one else home, of course. I was having a piece of pecan pie (I'll never forget), and he was just leaning against the kitchen counter. Then suddenly in a nervous voice he says "You know, if we're gonna do that thing in chorus class - don't you think we should practice first?"

I panicked, and just laughed it off and changed the subject. Even moments later when I had regained my predatory senses, and we had moved up to my bedroom, listening to music, I couldn't get him back on track.

It was clear that if I had just reacted immediately he would have gone for it. Minutes later, that window had closed.

30 some years later and I still regret not sucking him off right there in the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 91June 16, 2012 9:11 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 92June 17, 2012 9:42 PM

R90, thank you.

You're quite correct.

by Anonymousreply 93June 17, 2012 9:52 PM

Yummy yummy in my tummy. More stories please.

by Anonymousreply 94June 18, 2012 8:59 PM

Cable guy, about a decade ago.

Hot, hugely muscled, shaved bald, very dark-skinned, extremely handsome.

Chatted and flirted while setting up my cable/internet connection.

While checking that the connections were working, repeatedly said that he wasn't leaving until he was sure I was "fully satisfied" with everything.

I was too chickenshit to take him up on the offer. :(

by Anonymousreply 95June 18, 2012 9:07 PM

All of them, though the guy who hit on me in 10th grade had terrible BO. he was European.

by Anonymousreply 96June 18, 2012 9:11 PM

I was in a touring company of a musical and in Indianapolis, friends and I went into an IHOP. As we were going to our table there was this GOD sitting alone. Our eyes met and there was not a spark, but an explosion of sexual desire-all in a matter of seconds. My heart skipped a beat and I went to the table. I looked back to see if he was there after a few minutes and he was gone. But I knew he wanted what I wanted, excused my self and went outside to the parking lot. There he was waiting. We talked and I could have done him right there. Told me he used to be a model. I told him what hotel I was at and the room number. He said he had plans that night but would try to come by. He left a note for me under my door saying he came by at 2:00 am but didnt want to disturb me. We exchanged 2 letters and then he disappeared. I would have had 3 orgasms and done anything he wanted. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 97June 18, 2012 9:26 PM

I have a few stories.

In high school, spent the night at a friend's house with another friend. The guy was named Mike. We got drunk, stoned, and ended up in the bedroom where we passed on the beds our friend's sisters had slept in long before they married and left home.

Woke up in the morning, and there was Mike standing at the window next to my bed, hungover, rock hard in his white brief. It was raining. I stared right at his crotch, and made some inane comment about the weather. He stood there, replying in just as inane a way about the rain. To this day, 40 years later, I could kick myself for not making a play for him.

Mike got married and now is a fundraiser for Romney. He even has a web page about his politics. A mutual friend alerted me to this fact.

College. Dave. One night, when I was at his house, he confessed that "sometimes I have fantasies about blowing a guy." Pause. I was startled by what he said, and politely told him "well, gay fantasies are not unusual" (note: I was a psychology minor, and the semester before had taken a course called "Gender and Society." Blame it on the liberal arts education I got). Nothing happened. Gets better.

Dave liked to look at porno. His parents had a weekend place in the mountains, and he had the house to himself. More than once, we would sit in his room and he would have a stroke mag. He would joke that he was hard, and a couple of times mentioned that he needed to jo. Something told me, "no, don't go there."

He got married. I lost touch with him, but remain convinced that he decided to live in the closet. An acquaintance of mine swore up and down he used to see Dave at a gay bar before this guy and I got to know one another. He looked at photo of Dave that I had and said, "I recognize the guy."

Of course this was long after Dave and I parted company.

by Anonymousreply 98June 18, 2012 10:24 PM

Not hooking up with Victor Garber when he cruised me at a Starbucks here in Toronto. He's actually quite a hot daddy in person.

by Anonymousreply 99June 18, 2012 10:59 PM

This is a grat thread...

by Anonymousreply 100June 18, 2012 11:00 PM

Assad.

by Anonymousreply 101June 18, 2012 11:05 PM

I was a caterwaiter for a party at John Turturro's house and Malcolm Gets hit on me the entire night. He was sorta blatant about it and even told me that he wanted to fuck me until I couldn't walk, but I was, newly out, 19, heavily involved in a relationship with someone else at the time and turned him down. I later discovered that the boyfriend was cheating on me the entire relationship.

by Anonymousreply 102June 18, 2012 11:14 PM

This thread is definitely NSFW. Cuz here I am, sittin' at work, getting hard.

And now every sideways glance from a coworker is a potential signal of a hook-up that I'll be damned if I'm gonna let slip away ...

by Anonymousreply 103June 18, 2012 11:29 PM

I've enjoyed reading the stories here - the ones with some tenderness are the best, however mine really has none. Just a few years ago I had just started the downward spiral of caring for aging parents - accompanying them to doctor appointments frequently I got to know the nurses, staff and physicians pretty well. At 48 years old, 30 pounds overweight and newly single after a long term relationship I had put romance out of my head. I never thought anyone could find me attractive again, although I was always told I was hot when I was younger, and as I aged that people described me as handsome and distinguished looking, although i really don't see myself that way - I am ethnic looking, so perhaps as with another poster here I have a subset of guys that find me attractive. One of my dad's doctors that I was very impressed with, I was very attracted to. I could tell after a few visits he was, like I, very lustful. One of the last visits he came over and shook my hand, squeezed my elbow and said how glad he was to know me, what a good son I was, and if I had any questions at all to feel free to call him anytime. I wanted to call so badly, but he was married with 4 kids so I felt it was unethical, and also was afraid to compromise my parents care in some way so I never did. He is the subject of many fantasies of mine however.

by Anonymousreply 104June 18, 2012 11:46 PM

I worked as a security guard at a hospital. It was my first "serious" job (I was 21). There was an incident at the hospital with some brats who made a mess of the waiting room and I had to call the police. It got serious. This was first serious issue at a fairly new job and a manager or supervisor saw how miserable I looked. I had already talked to him on many occasions and he was always really nice to me. He was a daddy type, with tight slacks and shirt and tie. He looked like someone from Men at Play. Anyway, because of the crisis that the police eventually control off the manager brought me to his spacious office so I could collect my thoughts.

I felt there was more going on but it never went further as I was too upset on how or why I was working at this shitty job but a few weeks later back then and now several years in hindsight I now know he brought me there to have sex. Once we were in the office he just stood there and looked at me and didn't say a word, waiting. He was showing off his body. But I now realized he was just waiting for me to make the move on him and I would have but I never did. When I realized about this a few weeks after the incident I wanted to get in contact with him again but he left the hospital for another job. I should have made a move. He was hot. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 105June 19, 2012 12:03 AM

I was hanging out in my friend's dorm room sophomore year. We were sitting on her bed, just talking and listening music, and seemingly out of the blue, she reached over and started caressing my thigh - quite far above the knee. When she didn't get the reaction she was looking for from me, she went beet red, and mumbled something about nice fabric. I was beyond hot and bothered at that point but too terrified to take advantage of the situation, as I wasn't out yet.

by Anonymousreply 106June 19, 2012 12:03 AM

Met this hot guy online and we really hit it of we chatted a lot I would tel him dirty stories and get him hot and I even told him trough the phone what I would do to him when i got him.

It was a new year's day and i had spend all Christmas and new year alone so I was feeling especially desperate so i pushed him to meet, he wouldn't commit but was very maybe-ish

so come time i went to the grocery store where we would meet and there I saw this gorgeous handsome, tall but a bit shy gay guy cruising me I was so pissed of I thought that it might probably be another closeted freak cruising me, didn't realise it was him, somehow god threw fairy dust in my eyes and cock blocked me ( so I see it because i haven't had a relation that didn't entailed some grown mother fucker fucking me when i was 12 or something)

later I mailed him and he mailed me he felt I was snobbish and had a weird body, you see since my teenage years I was a fat fucker loser unable to get cute guys but I had lost 110lbs and was losing more and being checked out by all sort of cute guys and especially arab gays since they got a arab vibe from my latino looks.

felt so hurt that I was ready to give my heart away and got some comment that my body, witch I suffered so much to lose all that weight, was being made fun of.

by Anonymousreply 107June 19, 2012 12:06 AM

So glad you decided to give that safe white guy a lift r9, nothing can happen when you hop in a car with a complete stranger if he's white. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 108June 19, 2012 12:19 AM

[quote]At 48 years old, 30 pounds overweight and newly single after a long term relationship I had put romance out of my head. I never thought anyone could find me attractive again, although I was always told I was hot when I was younger, and as I aged that people described me as handsome and distinguished looking, although i really don't see myself that way

Sometimes, you just never know. My partner and I were at a bar last week. We don't normally pick people up in bars (or anywhere else) but we were both pretty drunk.

There was a hot hot Latino guy across the bar. Looked mid-20s, great build, handsome, nice smile. I pointed him out and my partner agreed. He got up and went to the patio. About 20 minutes later, we had forgotten about him and we went to the patio. He was sitting there alone.

I started chatting with him as best I could (he didn't speak English well and I don't speak Spanish all that well). Turns out, this guy is 33 and a bartender at a nearby bar. He works 6 nights a week and has few friends.

Mind you, I'm 56 and my partner is 50. We're attractive but would not register on DL radar except for "earrings, caftan". My partner was wondering why I was wasting my time and figured it wasn't gonna happen.

Anyway, we chatted for a while and he said he lived nearby. I suggested we go back to his place. He has a straight roommate and said no to that. I said, "ok...we live nearby, short drive, wanna come over?"

And sure enough he said "sure, let's go".

He was a total bottom and we both fucked him for a couple of hours before we took him back.

My point is that you never know who finds whom attractive or why and sometimes age and some extra lbs don't make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 109June 19, 2012 12:47 AM

Hmmm, I'm trying to think of a sexual situation that I did NOT pursue....I can't remember any that I've ever turned down.

by Anonymousreply 110June 19, 2012 12:57 AM

Really enjoyed the lesbian stories, thanks ladies. Hope more are shared!

by Anonymousreply 111June 19, 2012 1:15 AM

A couple years ago I was directing a play in San Francisco (I live in LA). On a night off I was having dinner alone in a restaurant on Haight Street. An extremely good looking young guy comes up to my table and asks if he could join me (it was kinda like cafeteria style seating, so that wasn't as bold or as intrusive as that might seem). We chatted, made a lot of small talk. He really was quite dreamy. Beautiful eyes and he very much had that Zac Efron/Chace Crawford look - the hair and everything. His eyes kept twinkling - and I totally enjoyed the attention. At one point he asked "How old are you?" And I honestly told him: "45". "Wow," he says, "I'm less than half your age." And he gave me one of those slightly-raised single eyebrow looks with a sweet, sweet smile. I nearly melted. But I was embarrassed, and a little nervous, so I just laughed a little and looked at my food. Eventually, we finished and parted with "Nice meeting you", etc... Oh, How I regret not sleeping with him! He was basically offering himself and I had to go and get all awkward about it! Damn. He was so hot. Every time I see pictures of Zac Efron or Chace Crawford I think to myself - "I could have had a little of that!"

by Anonymousreply 112June 19, 2012 2:34 PM

r110

I'd also like to add that people may have different standards re who they'll date and who they'll fuck. It sounds like a "duh!" observation, but I get the sense that some DLers don't know that.

by Anonymousreply 113June 19, 2012 3:21 PM

I had a big crush on one of the cutest boy in high school. I think he knew that I have feelings for him bec. we always talked about straight sex and I always had to stare at him and his bulge all the time. One time out of the blue he invited me to watch a movie with him but I said I have to do something that weekend. I always wondered if I went with him. He's now married, older and looked so much different from the cutest guy he was in high school.

by Anonymousreply 114June 19, 2012 7:18 PM

I was vacationing at a friend's place in Lauderdale. He was at work and these two HAWT "straight" guys stopped to visit. I had met them via my friend poolside the day before.

They just wanted to hang out and party with me. I was so naive...they got me high and they took off their shirts. I was like WTF? I thought they were straight. They were both fucking beautiful, one like dolph lundgren, one like an italian athlete. We passed around the joint, I got really high and the both started to strip me...I freaked and told them I had an appointment at Neiman-Marcus for a suit fitting, I'd be back. I drove over to the Galleria in my friend's car...should not have been driving...but I did. I got out went into the store and picked up my stuff and the whole time I am thinking...GO BACK...YOU WANT IT....

I drove back, horny and nervous...I busted the key in the ignition! Damn fuck. The two studs were by the pool when I got back, and totally the moment was lost...they didn't acknowledge any of the activity before I left and they never came on to me again.

I've always wondered what would have happened...would it have been too rough, and incredible ride, or just a quick jack off....

My friend was totally cool about the key thing, btw. Things were easier then, car keys especially. Pulled it out with a tweezers...A BMW too...now it would be 250.00 for the stupid two sided special German engineered key and new programmer fob!

by Anonymousreply 115June 19, 2012 8:30 PM

[quote]now it would be 250.00 for the stupid two sided special German engineered key and new programmer fob!

You still start your car with a key? How adorable.

by Anonymousreply 116June 19, 2012 8:42 PM

In college I was the only gay guy in a house of straight men. One of them would could always be seen walking around naked, especially when it was just us in the house. One summer, it was just him and I there for a week while the others were off traveling or working. We were hanging out in the living room, he was only wearing boxers, laying on the sofa. He was complaining about his girl problems, how it was so hard for him to meet them, and once he meets them, get what he wants which is one to worship his dick and suck him off. I told him if all he wanted was a blow job he should go down to the local gay bar where he could find a dude to service him. He didnt know what that meant and when I explained the concept of a no recip blow job he was pretty amazed. We talked some more and a phone call came in for me. When I returned to the living room, he was still laying on the sofa, apparently asleep and the fattest most magnificent hard-on poking out of the gaping fly of his boxers. I didnt want him to wake up and realize he was so exposed, so I quietly left the room. Looking back, I now realize that he probably was not asleep and was sending me a signal. He's married now with kids, a spare tire and receding hairline, so even if the opportunity was to reappear, I dont think I would be interested.

by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2012 8:52 PM

I just love that when he freaked out, the first excuse that came to him was "an appointment at Neiman-Marcus for a suit fitting."

by Anonymousreply 118June 19, 2012 8:57 PM

All told, this is a rather sad thread.

Let this be a lesson to you gaylings who may be reading. In life, it's generally not what you do that causes regret, it's what you don't do.

by Anonymousreply 119June 19, 2012 9:06 PM

[quote]In life, it's generally not what you do that causes regret, it's what you don't do.

Not true. That'd be a completely different -- and likely even larger -- thread.

by Anonymousreply 120June 19, 2012 9:11 PM

For me, there are different kinds of regret. I look at a mistake made more analytically, but an opportunity squandered still has the mystery and potential of an alternative reality so I am more likely to focus on it with a sense of longing. Thinking about the road not taken is a fantasy which has more emotional power than recalling mistakes that had unhappy consequences.

by Anonymousreply 121June 19, 2012 9:54 PM

R122=navel gazer

by Anonymousreply 122June 20, 2012 4:49 PM

A girl ought to celebrate what passes by.

by Anonymousreply 123June 20, 2012 6:24 PM

"Shoulda, woulda, coulda...the last words of a fool"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 20, 2012 6:36 PM

The one about the guy getting in the shower with his adopted son made me think of Jerry Sandusky....

by Anonymousreply 125June 20, 2012 7:24 PM

R118, two gay men lived in your house.

by Anonymousreply 126June 20, 2012 7:33 PM

This question does not apply to me since I've never turned down any sexual situations as long as it's involving a man of course. I've turned dowm women before though.

by Anonymousreply 127June 20, 2012 7:48 PM

r128

Gore?

by Anonymousreply 128June 20, 2012 7:56 PM

Hot, dark, nubile Brazilian chick who dirty-danced with me at a party until we broke into voluptuous kisses. Problem was, I was there from out of town, staying with a friend and had nowhere to take the Brazilian woman. Had to break up our clinch to get a ride to my friend's place or else I would have been stranded in the sticks. I know our encounter would have been really hot...

by Anonymousreply 129June 20, 2012 7:57 PM

How many of you remember Vince Van Patten? He's the son of Dick Van Patten. I used to have a crush on him when I was in my early teens (1977 or so.) Years later in college, my assistant swim coach (who I had a big crush on), looked a lot like him, but, even better.

He was a natural blond w/ medium length hair, 6'4, 170 or so, smooth body, great smile, lean and perfectly trim. He knew I had a crush on him & didn't seem to have a problem w/ it. I gave my best efforts in swim meets and practice to get his attention :) One day after practice, I forgot my speedos and had to go back to get them for washing, etc. When I opened the locker room door, he was just getting out of the shower. I shall never forget the beauty of his body. He had beautiful fair skin and dirty blonde pubic hair. His soft peter was about 5 inches long. I just looked him up and down. There was no time to be shy :) He smiled and took his time toweling off. I told him his body was beautiful & he said mine was as well (of course I was dressed.) He started to get hard and didn't try to hide it. Thankfully, no one else was around. He told me I could touch it if I wanted to. I stroked it for at least 15 minutes (using lotion from his locker.) When he was about to climax (heavy breathing and all), the janitor walked in. I discreetly said good night and walked out. I could tell he wanted me to wait around & finish the job. His lovely, cut peter was at least 9 1/2 inches. I would say he was at least 30 at the time. We never played around again because he told me he feared getting in trouble with someone finding out.

He found me on Facebook recently and I told him I'd never forgotten about that day. He said the same. Turns out he's recently divorced and bi. We are talking about getting together on a weekend when either he or I can travel to visit. You never know what will become of these things. I'm keeping an open mind, but, not expecting much. He's still beautiful and fit (and adorable as ever.) Btw, there was a lot of hanky panky going around w/ my swim team...I stayed out of all that after my assistant coach and I had that encounter. I've been attracted to White guys of his type ever since (Black guy here.)

by Anonymousreply 130June 20, 2012 8:57 PM

Um, r131? Read the title of the thread again. Slowly.

by Anonymousreply 131June 20, 2012 10:23 PM

I was in my first year of grad school. Completely out of the closet. From the start, a second-year student took me under his wing. Stocky, square jaw, beautiful full lips. Straight. We started hanging out at his house all the time, watching movies.

With time, the confessions come. That he loved blowjobs. That he had a male friend when he was an undergrad that used to give him blowjobs. That maybe, someday, if he were high I should go for it and give him a blowjob.

The day after the last confession, we go to his house to "watch a movie." We sit on the couch. He lights up his bong and puts his feet in my lap. I turn to him and say, listen, if this is going to happen, you're going to have to make the first move. I'm not going to have you blaming me, the fag, for taking advantage of you while you were high.

He freaks out. "I can't be gay, I can't be gay, my parents would kill me if I were gay." Um, right. I point out the weakness of his argument and leave. It's the end of our friendship.

Over four years later, we have a polite but distant relationship. It's the end of the spring semester, and I'm about to go away to complete my dissertation research. One day, as I'm packing up, he comes into my office, closes the door, and starts kissing me passionately. We begin an on-and-off relationship that lasts six years. Oh, and he's the one sucking *my* dick.

We drift apart when I get a *real* boyfriend. He eventually marries a woman. Every now and then, he drunk dials me. His wife knows about us, and she has forbidden him to do this, but whatever. The last time he called, he told me he loved me. It's not kind of the love I need, though.

by Anonymousreply 132June 20, 2012 10:28 PM

Um, [R133]? Read the title of the thread again. Slowly.

by Anonymousreply 133June 20, 2012 10:45 PM

LOL@132. I told my story since I've always regretted not staying around and finishing him off (especially since he told me the next day it couldn't happen again due to his fear of getting into trouble.) I wondered what it would be like to watch him explode in my hand. I was grateful that I saw him towel off & shower several times over the next three years. He would discreetly let me see his erection (we laughed about that the other night.) Oh the memories...

R 133: I loved your story.

by Anonymousreply 134June 21, 2012 1:31 AM

When I look back I've been in plenty of situations but I chose to ignore 99.99% of it.

Even today, at the advanced age of 47 I still get hit on. I love it but been with the same guy for 20 years now.

by Anonymousreply 135June 21, 2012 5:33 AM

R133? RNasty!

by Anonymousreply 136June 21, 2012 11:48 AM

I don't know what it is but I attract Black and Latino guys.

I'm half Italian, and the other half is predominantly Irish. However I got Italian features and blond hair with hazel eyes.

I've had a cute Latino cab driver come on to me but alas, bad timing.

Black guys on the street - again I've been with the same guy for 20 years so the attention is nice but ain't no way I'm gonna play.

by Anonymousreply 137June 22, 2012 1:51 AM

Bump please. Good stuff in here.

by Anonymousreply 138June 24, 2012 12:16 AM

Update: I'm spending the weekend visiting my former assistant swim coach. All I can say is dreams do come true. I've dreamed what it would be like to be held by him, walk on the beach w/ him etc.

We've caught up on each others lives, held each other, gave each other nude massages, had dinner, etc. I finally got to see him climax by giving him a hand job(s). He has carried a torch for me all these years. We're just going to see where it leads. We are only two hours apart. He once looked a lot like Vincent Van Patten, but, now looks more like John Edwards. Beautiful indeed....and oh so pleasant :)

by Anonymousreply 139June 24, 2012 6:47 PM

I regret most of the situations I've taken out! *itch*

by Anonymousreply 140June 27, 2012 8:23 PM

So, r131 has waited over 30 years for a hand job?

by Anonymousreply 141June 27, 2012 8:33 PM

When I was a teen (15 years old) I had a paper route and one customer was big buff and hung. I was in lust with him and couldn't wait to collect the money once a week. One time this hot daddy opened the door and was shirtless, jeans unbuttoned and unzipped with big bulge in white bikini briefs that was just bout to pop out from the opening of his unzipped jeans. He was also drunk and could barely stand up. And he was alone, the wife wasn't there. I thought then that my wishes came true: he was barely conscious and I could do anything to him and he wouldn't remember it. But I chickened out because I wasn't sure his wife would arrive at any time. But damn, it still drives me crazy.

by Anonymousreply 142July 14, 2012 3:55 AM

Not having sex for the past 9 years. I'm 43

by Anonymousreply 143July 14, 2012 4:27 AM

A guy at my then gym (about 18 years ago) who had the most amazing body and was incredibly classically handsome. Had spoken to him a few times and always stared at him in the locker room/steam room. None of the gay guys I knew at the gym could ever get a good read on him to determine if he was gay or just enjoyed having guys stare at his perfect body.

Anyway, one evening he and I got talking as we left the gym together. I was in the best shape of my life at the time, but was not gorgeous like him. Turns out he was bi, with both a boyfriend and a girlfriend--unclear to me if either knew about the other. He said he'd been in special forces before leaving the service for the private sector, which from the shape he was in I believe. He indicated that he'd go home with me but couldn't go back to his place since he lived with his girlfriend. I was in a long-distance relationship at the time, so I said no--primarily because I was concerned that my female roommate would judge me.

The guy was clearly cocky and narcissistic, but he was one of the most amazing looking men I've ever met and oozed sex appeal. I still regret not acting on it.

by Anonymousreply 144July 14, 2012 4:59 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 145September 24, 2012 1:08 AM

I almost blew a guy once. Then he died. The end.

by Anonymousreply 146September 24, 2012 10:03 PM

[quote]I almost blew a guy once. Then he died. The end.

Is this what passes for humor on DL these days? Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 147September 24, 2012 11:21 PM

I've had several opportunities to bone my brother (who is also gay), but have never pursued them. I've resolved to take the next one that comes up.

by Anonymousreply 148September 25, 2012 1:24 AM

Oh and gym stories. Christ on a stick - I cannot count the number of times I was hit on in a gym.

The problem is, I'm a bit prudish in that respect and the gym is not the place to get it on. Find that kind of tacky.

by Anonymousreply 149September 25, 2012 6:58 AM

R149 I have a friend who has had an on and off sexual relationship with his brother- who is not gay and married-since they were teenagers. They are both now In their forties. My friend has never had a relationship of any substance and he believes his brother is still married because they have young children.

His brother is always getting passionate and then confessing his Catholic guilt.

by Anonymousreply 150September 25, 2012 4:53 PM

That's fucked up, R151. There isn't that kind of neurotic drama with my brother and I. We are both out and proud and have been for years.

by Anonymousreply 151September 25, 2012 4:57 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 152November 10, 2012 12:48 AM

you people prove what studies claim are true..gay is all about premiscuity..period.you're good examples of what non monogamous is about.get some therapy boneheads

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153November 12, 2012 6:49 PM

Another lesbian story of missed opportunity.

In USMC boot camp, I had a crush on my physical training instructor, a tall, handsome woman who resembled Neve Campbell.

One night my instructor had barracks duty and after lights out, she came to my bunk and kneeling beside it asked me if I was sore from the quarter mile run we did that day.

She offered to give me a rubdown if I'd like. I got out of my bunk and followed her to the darkened shower room which had wooden benches running along the walls.

I was 18 and had never been kissed, so when she finished with my shoulders and told me to lie on my back so she could do my legs, I started to get nervous.

Just as she started to run her strong hands up my thighs, I freaked out and said I was all better now and ran back to my bunk.

The rest of basic training was agony. I wanted her, but I was afraid to let her know.

I learned years later that she had quite a reputation with the recruits.

by Anonymousreply 154November 12, 2012 9:03 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 155December 17, 2012 11:59 PM

Several unfortunately. Nothing does it for me like a hairy chest. When I was still closeted, freshman in college, the star quarterback, who I had found out slept with a guy the year before, hit on me numerous times. He was gorgeous--6'3, hairy chest, the stud of the school. Stupid me.

Another football player, more of a bearish guy, very stocky rugby build and hairy chest. We were all drunk at a party. He felt up my ass. I was too chicken. Stupid again!

Semester overseas on Paris. I went to Le Scorpion, a gay bar back then (1990). Gorgeous Italian guy, olive skin, green eyes, just beautiful. I said no because I was afraid of HIV. Safe sex, yes I know, but back then we were afraid you could get it in so many different ways.

Another one was a very nice looking lawyer in my city who was out. He hit on me at lunch but I was with my partner back then. This one really hurt because I later found out my partner cheated on me a lot. The lawyer apparently was hung like a horse. By the time I broke up with my partner, the lawyer had a boyfriend.

Last one, after I found out my partner was cheating on me, I met a wrestling coach. Nice looking guy, big barrel chest covered in hair. Went to his hotel room and felt guilty because I was still with my partner. We came close to doing it. Wish I had followed through now.

by Anonymousreply 156December 18, 2012 6:32 PM

I was young and beautiful and usually horny as fuck, once upon a time.

I had just gotten off the bus after a visit to my mom upstate, and was walking through a dark part of downtown to where I parked my car. It was late, and I was tired.

A car pulled up beside me and rolled down the window. The guy was handsome, somewhere between a dark Latino or light black guy. Eyes were red as hell, obviously high as a kite. Asked me for directions first, but when I turned to go he asked if I could help him with something. When I turned back he had his dick out, it was half hard and probably a foot long already. He wiggled it at me, but I just blushed and walked off.

Had he not been high as a kite, and me tired after a long weekend - BABAYYY.

by Anonymousreply 157December 18, 2012 6:57 PM

None-I have pursued any potential sexual situations I found myself, even forcing non potential ones. would even go to and fuck the opening of an envelope..

by Anonymousreply 158December 18, 2012 7:05 PM

Ouch, with the cutting and the paper and the blood...

by Anonymousreply 159December 18, 2012 9:33 PM

[quote] ...He asked me if I wanted to suck his dick. I said yes. I was running late for my dr. appointment,

And THAT'S why you have the AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 160December 18, 2012 9:37 PM

FF for R161.

Stop it.

by Anonymousreply 161December 18, 2012 10:46 PM

I was 15 at the time. My step-brother was always straight acting and called gay people 'fags', and always seemed uncomfortable when the discussion of homosexuality came up.

He was the typical late 90's stoner type, but with one caveat; he was super-taned, couple tatoos and a really nice swimmers build.

I lusted after him daily, and I'd often caught his eyes staring at my ass but never approached him about it.

One night when my parents were out on the town we got high together and watched some TV. We started talking about people in general, people's body types and figures and he commented on how I had a 'pretty nice ass' made a general comment on how he loved to fuck.

About an hour later I went and took a shower, and as I walked past his bedroom he said 'hey, come in here.'

He was naked, on his bed, sitting there, with a really big hard on. His dick was much fatter and girthier than I'd seen before, I was kind of shocked and didn't really know what to say. He asked me if I wanted to 'fool around'. (he had some lube and was rubbing it up and down on his cock.)

I said 'fuck it' in my head and crawled up on the bed, put a little bit of the lube on my ass and crouched over his cock. Just as I was about to sit on the tip of his dick (I noticed the look of excitement in his eyes, his mouth was just a little bit open and he started to thrust a little with his hips towards my ass)... I felt the tip start to rub against my hole.

I looked at him and said 'I don't think this is a good idea'. He held me there for about 10 seconds in kind of disbelief then told me he didn't want to force me into anything.

I blushed and left.

REGRET IT TO THIS DAY

by Anonymousreply 162December 19, 2012 12:29 AM

Great story 163

by Anonymousreply 163December 19, 2012 3:45 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 164February 9, 2013 5:56 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 165February 9, 2013 10:57 AM

What is your relationship like now, R163?

by Anonymousreply 166February 9, 2013 11:07 AM

Great thread!

by Anonymousreply 167February 11, 2013 7:40 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 168March 17, 2013 10:28 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 169June 22, 2013 5:48 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 170August 31, 2013 2:44 AM

r80 Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrre ya' did.

by Anonymousreply 171August 31, 2013 1:55 PM

[quote]REGRET IT TO THIS DAY

I hope you learned your lesson.

by Anonymousreply 172August 31, 2013 2:44 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 173January 28, 2014 4:49 AM

(33), you "literally creamed" when he told you this? How did you keep your orgasm from being apparent to him? Or, is LITERALLY not the word you literally meant...

by Anonymousreply 174January 29, 2014 12:57 AM

"He asked me in an incredulous tone if I were gay, and I responded yes. I kept telling him how beautiful he was. He asked me if I wanted to suck his dick. I said yes."

The above lines scream "TROOOOOOLLLLLL!"

by Anonymousreply 175January 29, 2014 1:13 AM

In college, I met a guy in the library who was blonde, lean, and studious-looking. We were nervously looking down as we said "Hi" to each other. He was my type, but attitudes were different back then, so I wimped out, said "Bye" and walked away. To think what could have been...

by Anonymousreply 176January 29, 2014 1:33 AM

I was 16 and at the gym and there was an older guy, at least 30 in a tight police gym shirt with serious muscles, and we kept making eye contact for at least thirty minutes and as he left the gym room, I watched him open the door and turn and give me one final look which I know now was an indication for me to follow but at the time I was scared/ closeted and a virgin and despite fact that he had a police shirt on turning me on so much, I was worried that he'd arrest me for soliciting sex in a public place or some of that nonsense.

I'm 20 now and I still occasionally jack off to the idea of following him into the locker room.

by Anonymousreply 177January 29, 2014 1:47 AM

I spent so much time dating guys to find Mr. Right when I could have had some interesting sexual adventures. I didn't want to get labeled a whore.

Never met Mr. Right.

by Anonymousreply 178January 29, 2014 3:13 AM

I have a lot of these stories...

First, I just moved to NYC in 2008 to be a freshman in college. I'm a really good looking kid, but my body needs some work. I don't have a six pack, and I'm not a twink. I'm not overweight, but I'm just kind of like, flat. Anyway, I'm a super horny virgin and I'm looking through all these craigslist ads because I'm super horny and super closeted, and this GORGEOUS 10/10 guy with the greatest ass and body (he showed his face in e-mails later.. he was closeted too, and 24, which were both big turn ons for me) is posting an ad of him with his perfect body just covered by a guitar. I e-mail him and I get a response with his face.. He says to send some body and cock shots so I do and I get no response. A week later I get really high and drunk and e-mail him telling him how hot he is and how badly I want him. I stroked his ego like crazy and he responded back saying "Wow, that was one of the hottest things i've ever read. Let's meet up." When I sobered up the next day I was mortified because I was so closeted and deleted the email address. I WAS VERY CLOSETED... All these possible fucks get fucked because of my fear of being outed. Luckily I have gotten over this.

The next story is about the guy who I had my first sexual experience with. He was maybe 28-30, very attractive and I was 18. I went to a gay bar in the city, got very drunk, then sat at a diner with him and his 2 friends, and I took off my shoe and put it on his crotch and started to massage his dick. He really liked it and massaged my foot. We went back to his apartment and made out on the train which was like the best thing ever to me, not having had many sexual experiences. We go to his tiny ass room in an apartment he shared with some older conservative couple who didn't know he was gay yet cause he recently moved in, and we suck each other off and make out a lot and then he asks me "do you want to do anal" as he pulls out some lube, and I say "i'm a virgin" then he says "oh, then next time". Then we just suck each other off and we jack each other off and go to sleep. In the morning I get paranoid and as soon as he's awake I want to leave because I didn't tell my roommates I went out and they think I'm straight... And I told them i slept at a friends who was visiting n I got really drunk and my phone died... Anyway, before I left he added me on Facebook. Anyway, when I got home I denied him and regretted it ever since.

This one sucks... I was at a movie premiere in New York, I was really lucky to be there, and I looked really good. Was getting looks from lots of gay guys, but I was stoned and a littler adderalled up, and I was talking to this guy who made a kind of well known cult horror movie, and he's with this guy, 24 GORGEOUS. GORGEOUS. GORGEOUS. I still jack off thinking about him sometimes. Anyway, I spoke a lot cause I was on adderall, and before I left to get my jacket he came to me and asked me if I had Facebook. I was more than happy to give it to him. He messaged me the next day saying the director friend of his was having a screening of his movie with some of the cast and asked me if I wanted to go. I said yeah and when I went there was a whole row for guests of the director, and there was an open seat next to this guy but I was too nervous and sat next another person I knew... Anyway, I was really closeted and gave no indication that I wanted to go for sexual reasons... Anyway, afterwards we all go back to another one of their friends places, and there are like 6 or 7 SUPER HOT 100% gay guys who all look like models, sitting aonud drinking beer and smoking weed and watching So You Think You Can Dance? I shelled up and said I got to go because I was afraid of what might happen. The director was gay too and not attractive, and I think he wanted me to so now that I'm writing this I don't feel so bad for that night, but I feel stupid for not messaging the guy on Facebook.

This one sucks too... I just remembered it. I had to pick up some equipment for a project at school from a kid in my class (cont. in next post)

by Anonymousreply 179January 29, 2014 3:55 AM

, and this kid had shown interest in me. In fact one of his projects was about me in a subtle way which I found very annoying... Anyway, I show up at his apartment and he opens the door in just his underwear and just basically takes his sweet ass time trying to show me he is DTF... I'm very closeted and don't want somebody in my inner circle to know... But I could have had him right there in his dorm and it would have been hot. He wasn't that hot but he had a good body and I'm sure I would have been able to get it when I wanted.... He also had this friend that looked like an angel from a painting... Blonde, buff and GORGEOUS... I could have maybe worked my way up to that....

And this is the one I regret THE MOST.... UGH.... ANYWAY.... I had a new land lord, and it's a pretty swanky building. I'm in what should have been the maid's quarters, and he has a 2 story apartment above me. He invites me to a party he's having. I show up and it's all young, gay rich guys. I had no idea, at this point I'm even more closeted than ever (I hate myself right now... It was like gay heaven)... And i hang out as "The straight but accepting of gays guy", and so many HOT (none gorgeous except the bartender) are hitting on me.. And some are total sluts about it (some guy bent over in the kitchen, for like a few seconds to long, presenting his ass to me).. But one guy, his dad was like a german diplomat, really wanted me and he was super genuine and sweet.... But he ended up hooking up with another guy... And then I went home... Jacked off to gay porn which I hadn't in like months because I was trying to make myself straight. I know sad... Anyway.... I lived there for 6 months and would hear these parties going on and I wish I would have started hanging out at them... UGH. UGH. UGH.

Anyway, I'm much more comfortable with my sexuality which came from becoming sober, even though I'm not anymore... The experience helped me... ANYWAY........ Yeah, I got a hot french hunk coming over today, so things ain't that bad. :)

also, sorry if grammar or spelling are messed up. i really don't care.

by Anonymousreply 180January 29, 2014 4:04 AM

Nor do we. So there.

by Anonymousreply 181January 29, 2014 5:30 AM

The two I regret the most happened at 17 and 19....and I blame my fundamentalist Pentecostal background for not acting on either.

The one I'll recount was with the asst. manager at the Safeway I worked at as a boxboy in a small Oregon logging town. He was 27,a former marine, handsome and masculine but also kind of tense, socially awkward and odd. I first noticed this when I caught him staring at me through the shelves while I was stocking milk in the dairy cooler. I just figured he was trying to see if I was goofing off but it struck me as curious. Maybe a few weeks later we started having "Western Days" as the store and we were told to wear western wear. A day or so later he called me into the office to tell me my Wrangler jeans were too tight which they probably were but it was the way he told me that struck me as he was very shy,almost demure and very sweet...which seemed weird to me for someone ex-military. Anyway,a few days later I was in the back storeroom sorting cans when he approaches and starts telling me that someone at the store told him I was studying classical piano and that he played the viola and would I like to come over to his house to play some duets? I was defintely attracted to him and liked the contradiction in his personality(even though it was all very subconscious)and I said yes. That weekend I went over to his house with my electronic keyboard and we played music for an hour or so. At one point he asked if I wanted to watch a movie and if I wanted a beer. I said yes to the movie but being a good Christian said no to the beer. When he came back he sat down beside me on the couch with a glass of whiskey and let his left hand slap my thigh and linger there. I glanced over at him and he was looking into my eyes and smiling very provocatively. I pretty much panicked at that moment and got up and told him I had forgotten to be somewhere. Looking back I would have totally loved losing my virginity to that guy.

Of course, there have been many "what would have happened" moments but this is the one that is the most poignant for me.

by Anonymousreply 182January 29, 2014 6:34 AM

I have about twenty cases, ranging from slight chance to 100% for sure, but the Internet is spoiling my memories. Most were fairly easy to find, only now they are all old and disgusting like me.

I have no good stories, but take Steve .. I was so stupid and closeted. Three years next door to me in college, his bed literally six inches away from mine on the other side of the wall. How many nights were we both beating off? I'm ashamed to admit to three years of lust plus nearly fifty years of fantasies, all made so awful by ultimately learning he never married.

by Anonymousreply 183January 29, 2014 8:47 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 184January 30, 2014 11:37 PM

DON'T bump.

by Anonymousreply 185January 30, 2014 11:46 PM

[quote]How many nights were we both beating off? I'm ashamed to admit to three years of lust plus nearly fifty years of fantasies, all made so awful by ultimately learning he never married.

Whoa! He was probably lusting after you at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 186January 30, 2014 11:57 PM

Holly. If you're out there, I'm sorry I didn't go after you.

by Anonymousreply 187January 31, 2014 1:05 AM

Nobody believes you didn't go after Holly.

by Anonymousreply 188February 2, 2014 1:08 AM

My high school friend and I used to take "naps" on his bed with the door closed, but his mother put a stop to that. He told me that another student had offered him a blowjob for his chemistry notes but he wouldn't tell me who, obviously trying to communicate that he could be discreet: but I didn't want him thinking I was so stupid I needed his chemistry notes. Anyway, one day I beat him in tennis, a real accomplishment for me since he was much more athletic, and we sat in a secluded spot outside the court, him sitting up against a fence, and me lower down with my face by his crotch, which he lightly rubbed. And for all that I couldn't figure out how to close the deal.

by Anonymousreply 189February 2, 2014 1:14 AM

Did you totally lose track of him R189?

by Anonymousreply 190February 2, 2014 5:32 PM

There must be a zillion stories like this in the frustrated city so ..... MORE!

Then, someone please invent a time machine.

by Anonymousreply 191February 4, 2014 6:47 AM

The lesson is to pursue, don't delay.

by Anonymousreply 192February 4, 2014 7:41 PM

Oh no R191, did we just kill another thread?

by Anonymousreply 193February 4, 2014 8:39 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 194March 22, 2014 2:59 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 195January 12, 2015 4:53 AM

r12 and then you killed him?

by Anonymousreply 196January 12, 2015 5:11 AM

Closeted college mid-90s.

Roommate was a stud - 6'4". Smooth. Really built. Blonde hair, Green eyes Silver dollar nipples. Every sorority girL was in love with him. Long story, but one night we weRe a little drunk and I started blowing him (nice 7 inches and thick). This was repeated about 2-3 times a week. Eventually I started to rom him and finger his ass- could get 3 fingers deep inside him... But I never thought to fuck him. He loved getting fingered. I assume someone else had fucked him if he could take those fingers so easily.

by Anonymousreply 197January 12, 2015 6:20 AM

I was working one summer at the South Pole hauling chunks of whale blubber when this super hot Eskimo hits on me and lets me play with this 6 pack.

by Anonymousreply 198January 12, 2015 7:22 AM

The year was 2000. I was a 21 year old virgin at a spa in Las Vegas. I had just had my first massage ever and had free reign of two or three whirlpools. There was one other guy around who stepped out of the water totally naked and left. He looked like a blonde military type. Okay, I can do naked. I had just gotten used to public locker room showering at college. I was wearing swim trunks but took them off after I got in the water. I was watching TV on the monitor and really just enjoying a relaxing moment on my own.

Then a middle aged man enters the room totally naked and climbs into the pool next to mine. For the purposes of this story he will be portrayed by the late LBJ, Lyndon Baines Johnson. That summed up his physicality: not hideous, but not a hottie either. I'm sitting with my eyes closed, but I hear him climb over into my whirlpool and move away from me towards the television. He undoubtedly noticed my bathing suit crumpled off to the side. He rises up slightly out of the water and faces the television so I can get a full view of the foam suds sliding off his ass. After about 20 seconds of that he gets back lower into the water and heads towards me. He introduces himself and explains that he is in Las Vegas for a convention. Then he starts to walk closer to me and sits down toward the left. A moment later her gets closer and sits towards the right. As he is maneuvering towards me my thought is, "I have to get out of here because my dick is rock hard right now, and I don't want him to know that." I grab my swim trunks and put them on underwater. I say, "Nice meeting you", and I leave with my boner safely hidden away.

In no parallel universe was I ever going to get it on with that guy, but I have masturbated to the memory of that moment many, many times.

by Anonymousreply 199January 13, 2015 5:38 AM

R187, does Holly's last name begin with a T?

by Anonymousreply 200January 13, 2015 5:56 AM

My dad, in the locker room

by Anonymousreply 201January 13, 2015 6:47 AM

(sorry for the english) I was 27 years (2003) and was in an unstable relationship for two years. I really liked him but felt that the relationship would not last long. Well, he used to live only five minutes from my house and I used to get there by cab to see him. At that time I was just discovering the world of cab drivers, realizing that many of the them enjoy a great man-to-man play. And once I caught one driver that was incredibly beautiful, dark, mustache, a rustic beauty, fit but non-workout body, but at the same time very classic. Half Arab, forty something. I sat in front and started talking, he corresponded to my initiative and began talking naturally, about amenities, his job, weather, and when I felt that the moment was right, I said he would be an excellent daddy to me. Immediately he turned to me, a bit surprised , but at the same time happy with my comment, like "yes I can be your daddy let's play son". We continued the conversation naturally until the destination. We then parked and he said he wanted to meet for a beer at that night (but I was too afraid because of my boyfriend, we had a routine together and probably he would get suspicious), so I declined, and then, I don't know know why, I just accelerated the conversation and said something like "well we run into someday around, nice to meet you". I really regret because he was definetly my number!

by Anonymousreply 202January 13, 2015 4:36 PM

Serial killers who hate gays.....STRANGER DANGER!

by Anonymousreply 203January 13, 2015 4:42 PM

Freshman year in college in the 80s and this big beefy giant blonde rugby player befriends me in class - while I shared a room in my dorm (with my ultra-conservative, uptight, religious zealot roomie), he lived off campus across the street in his own apt - we used to hang out many night together, doing homework or just listening to music and talking and watching movies - most times sharing a couch, bodies touching - I got the subtle vibe that he was coming on to me - we had this close "brotherly" connection - but being so young, scared, and closeted at the time - I just couldn't make a move to take it to another level. Can't remember why, but he transferred to another school the following year, and I never saw him again, but I think about what it would be like to mess around with that huge blonde god - he was tall, built, dumb, but sweet - a potent, sexy combo - the "gentle giant" type. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 204April 22, 2015 6:53 AM

Seems to me, in these stories (all great!) , there's always a context that makes the accomplishment impossible. Not being out, a virgin, not expecting such attention from someone "way hotter", being in a relationship... All those mean that if something had been done, it might have led to disaster.

by Anonymousreply 205April 22, 2015 10:24 AM

R204 Dang. The one who got away :( At least you have really good memories of your bond.

by Anonymousreply 206March 5, 2020 1:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!