Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeff Lewis on Flipping Out.

I realize that his character is all staged and edited and that he's probably not the tool they make him out to be; so what's he like for real, any insiders?

by Anonymousreply 103September 26, 2018 8:11 AM

OH JOY, THIS THREAD AGAIN!%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1December 30, 2010 1:54 AM

He is like that for real. That is one abrasive bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2010 1:59 AM

According to the last thread, he's a top.

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2010 1:12 PM

He is really difficult to watch. His show is a great example of the downside of Bravo programing

by Anonymousreply 4December 30, 2010 1:48 PM

He is a friend of a friend of mine. When I was in the planning stages of having my kitchen & living room re-done and got horribly bogged down, my friend brought him over for brunch and he gave me a lot of great ideas on how to re-do them with out going broke. He also gave me the names of a couple contractors that he personally recommended. He did all of this for free. He does seem like a jerk on his show, but for the 2 1/2 hours that he spent at my house he was almost the complete opposite. I found out later that it had been his idea to come over and look at my house to see if he could give me any ideas when my friend had mentioned that I was about to give up on the project.%0D %0D %0D %0D I know you can't really judge what a person is truly like in only a few hours, but in the time he spent at my house he was pretty much just a nice guy with a weird sense of humor. If I hadn't seen his show I probably would have a different opinion of him based on his sense of humor. He does seem to try awfully hard to be funny and a lot of his jokes kind of just lay there. I did notice that he drank quite a bit at brunch, but I wasn't about to complain since he was giving me free advice, advice that ended up being great and probably saved me a lot of money too.

by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2010 2:55 PM

I love him when he's on Watch What Happens. I've never been able to watch Flipping Out, though.

by Anonymousreply 6December 30, 2010 3:09 PM

He is, in word, ridiculous......the wig, the toxic personality and the cookie-cutter "Pottery Barn" sense-of-style that he shills is just plain embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 7December 30, 2010 3:36 PM

I hung out with him, like, ten years ago, for a weekend. I was told he flipped houses and made a lot of money and Botox jokes were made. He looked older then (but good) than he does on TV now, so methinks something more than Botox has been afoot.

by Anonymousreply 8December 30, 2010 3:46 PM

He didn't buy his hair.

by Anonymousreply 9December 30, 2010 3:50 PM

Those silicone lips of his freak me out. But then I never did like vaj.

by Anonymousreply 10December 30, 2010 3:51 PM

You think he'd have a show if he was likable?

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2011 8:44 PM

Did he steal it R9?

by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2011 8:52 PM

That maid of his who doesn't seem to do much is really just there to grow hair for his wigs.

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2011 8:56 PM

His mouth prevents me from taking him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2011 8:58 PM

This will be him in a few years if he keeps up with the lip crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 1, 2011 9:39 PM

He was totally bombed on Andy Cohen's New Years Eve show, and Andy kept shutting him up, when Jeff was by far the funniest person there because unlike all the housewives, Jeff didn't kiss Andy Cohen's ass. And I bet Jeff got to go home with the hot waiter in the Batman underwear...

by Anonymousreply 16January 2, 2011 1:04 AM

I've only seen a couple of episodes, but, despite how they film him to be rather unpleasant, I got the sense that he's quite a mensch. He certainly seems a lot more intelligent than most people on reality shows. So, R5, that doesn't surprise me. Cool story.

by Anonymousreply 17January 2, 2011 2:28 AM

r16, I could tell Jeff was holding back when Kim came straggling out. And he did say that Andy pushed him out of the way for her. Jeff was looking hot last night too. Thats his real hair bitches...

by Anonymousreply 18January 2, 2011 2:36 AM

I missed Andy's NYEve bash. How was it?

by Anonymousreply 19January 2, 2011 3:02 AM

Jeff had the best comment of the night last night when he said "Congratulations to another kid out of wedlock!" to Kim Zolciak. I wanted more of the Jeff/Andy stuff - Jeff was on too little as far as I was concerned.

by Anonymousreply 20January 2, 2011 3:03 AM

I know this thread is old, but I just gotta ask.. Is he still together with Gage? Because it definitely seemed like Gage was kinda using him in the last season of FO, but if Jeff hasn't realized yet then I guess there's no hope..

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2012 7:43 PM

I dunno about all that, but I found Trace's cock shot the other day!

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2012 7:51 PM

LOL, R22.. everyone is talking about that! I have to say though that I never would have found out about the show if it wasn't for that pic, so I truly am grateful.. it's ironic that I started to watch after the show was finished though.. I watched 5 seasons in a week, it was kinda entertaining. I was just curious about Gage and Jeff's relationship, it seemed off somehow, like Gage was taking advantage of him, so I was wondering if they're still together. Thanks anyway!

I would love to hear some gossip on them.. if anyone has some that is :)

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2012 8:00 PM

Just curious, but has anyone ever seen his feet? I'd love to know what Jeff's barefeet look like.

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2012 8:01 PM

a thread would not be complete without the bare feet troll.. like R24.

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2012 8:40 PM

We were friendly in the past. He has a cashmere fetish, over 250 cardigans, at least that many socks. He's kind and sensitive, unlike his TV image, he has a tight group of loyal friends that are very protective of him.

by Anonymousreply 26January 27, 2012 12:46 AM

I think on the show he comes across as superficially nasty but fundamentally very kind and generous. I don't have a problem seeing past the OCD stuff because I find people with issues are often interesting.

by Anonymousreply 27January 27, 2012 12:55 AM

So he's never showed his feet on Flipping Out?

by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2012 2:22 PM

Is the show done? Or is there going to be more seasons?

by Anonymousreply 29January 28, 2012 3:04 PM

R29, unfortunately I think the show is done :( I haven't heard anything about a new season.. most people didn't like last season, many thought it was less light hearted than before, many was put off by the firing of Trace and Sarah, and many people didn't care for Gage. Trust me.. people HATE and I mean HATE Gage. Everyone is saying he's taking advantage of Jeff, that he's using him, that the way they met was suspicious, and that it's weird that Gage wants to fire all of Jeff's employees, even Jenni who has been there for over 10 years. People also didn't like Gage flat out lying to Sarah when she was fired "I had no idea what just happened" when he was the one suggesting to Jeff that he should let her go! So yeah.. the last season did not go over well, and the ratings dropped.

BUT, people still love Jeff, Zoila and Jenni, and Andy must like him too, because Jeff was given a new show! It's something about helping their clients both with their interior design and other issues. Meh.. I personally don't think it sounds that interesting, but I'll give it a shot, just because I love Jeff and Zoila is a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 30January 28, 2012 9:12 PM

Thanks for the gossip, R26.. that's interesting. If you have anything more and want to share then that would be great :)

R27, I agree. The OCD stuff is fascinating, besides.. it's obvious that he has a good heart underneath the asshole exterior. I don't know why he's being such an ahole most of the time.. I mean, sometimes it really is justified of course, and I'm sure he has to deal with a lot of crappy stuff with his contractors and clients, and he's probably stressed. He does freak out quite easily though, from the smallest things. Anyway, I think it has something to do with his mother dying when he was young, he puts up a shield, to protect himself if that makes sense, he's afraid of being hurt, because he has been taken advantage of in the past (Chris, Ryan), and that is totally understandable. So I think that's part of the reason, but I do think he's a generally nice guy underneath it all. He paid for Zoila's car and plastic surgery, he said Jett was allowed to take his kid to work (not all employers would agree to that!), he also paid the contractors when one of his clients was late with the money, because he said he just couldn't let them go hungry, he had to pay them from his own pocket, because they all have families to feed. This might have been a play for the cameras of course, you never know.. but I do have a feeling he's not as bad as he comes across.

by Anonymousreply 31January 28, 2012 9:30 PM

No Jeff feets news?

by Anonymousreply 32January 28, 2012 9:44 PM

"Flipping Out" and "The Millionaire Matchmaker" are the highest-rated shows on Bravo outside of the Housewives and Top Chef franchises, so it will probably come back for another season. Andy Cohen is one of the executive producers of the show, which helps its chances. If Jeff adopts a baby, that pretty much guarantees another season.

by Anonymousreply 33January 28, 2012 9:56 PM

R32, I have watched all 5 seasons, and I'm sorry to disappoint, but I can't remember him ever showing his feet. He was actually quite buttoned up most of the time. I don't know why, maybe he's shy about his body, who knows? But as far as I can remember.. he never used flip flops or anything like that, though I might have missed something.. you never know. Why don't you watch for yourself and find out?

by Anonymousreply 34January 28, 2012 9:59 PM

When he was 20 he was cute and if you fucked him dog-style you didn't get distracted by his tiny cock. It looked like three little balls down there.

by Anonymousreply 35January 28, 2012 10:04 PM

R33, well.. the ratings STILL dropped last season, and people didn't exactly like Gage. So if they do come back it will definitely be without Gage. I think the show took a bad turn last season, with the stupid paint line and there was WAY too much focus on having kids. I mean.. fine, we get it, you want kids, but to mention it hundred times each episode?!?! Ugh.. it just got tiresome, and the season wasn't as much fun as season 4. I was so disappointed, since season 4 was so much fun! I laughed and laughed. Season 4 was a hoot, while season 5 was WAY too serious. The kids stuff, the paint line, the "taking on new business opportunities and creating more business blah blah". It was just not as light hearted as earlier seasons, and EVERYTHING became about running a good and productive business when Gage came aboard. He had no trouble firing all of Jeff's employees. He wanted to fire Sarah, but acted all coy about it when she actually was fired! ugh.. I think the show suffered from losing Trace and Sarah. They might not have been exactly.. ehm.. good, but at least they were kinda fun to watch, especially Sarah always dressing up as a hooker, haha. Back to the point.. season 5 was a huge mess, the clients were awful and Jeff was too serious, as was Gage and it just became a completely different show, I don't know.. but if Andy really wanted to continue with Flipping Out WHY did he give him another show? The fact is that last season didn't go over well with the viewers, the new direction kinda made people tune out, and he painted himself into a corner. I think this new show was a way for Andy to keep Jeff, Zoila and Jenni but at the same time move away from the horrendous last season of the show.

by Anonymousreply 36January 28, 2012 10:09 PM

Seriously, R35? Is this true? I guess Gage really is using him after all then, huh? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 37January 28, 2012 10:11 PM

Jeff's new show, Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis premieres Wednesday, March 14 in case anyone is interested.

Oh... and I also gotta say that Jeff is still with Gage it seems! I guess they're pretty serious, huh? I just hope Gage isn't using him, like some people are implying..

by Anonymousreply 38January 29, 2012 9:16 AM

I doubt Gage is using him.

What power does Jeff really hold that would warrant somebody like Gage to use him? If he was dating Cohen, maybe I could see the argument, but Lewis? Doubtful.

Plus, they were together for a while before season 5. Gage just wasn't featured throughout the seasons, so clearly he's in it for the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 39January 29, 2012 12:16 PM

R39... I know, I hope you're right. That is what I thought too, well.. before I read the IMdB boards, they really hate Gage, they think Gage is taking advantage of Jeff.. the worst thing is that they do have a point. Do you know how they met? Gage was running a successful jeans company (random, I know), and he contacted Jenni and asked if they were interested in buying jeans, Jenni thought he could be good for Jeff so she introduced Gage to him. The rest, as they say, is history. But why would Gage even want to be a part of Jeff's business if he was running a successful jeans company? Like.. couldn't he just continue doing that? Why did he get involved in Jeff's business? They can date all they want, but there was no need to involve him in the business. People are right when they say it's the Ryan thing all over again, and it will only blow up in his face. Hiring family or your SO is a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 40January 29, 2012 1:03 PM

He sucks, and the show sucks. So, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 41January 29, 2012 1:10 PM

You care enough to post.

by Anonymousreply 42January 29, 2012 1:21 PM

I don't think Gage is an asshole, nor do I think he was getting rid of Trace and Sarah in an attempt to take over.

Seeing as he's handling the business side of things, I think his business outlook is a very professional one, and likes the presentation of the company/employees to reflect that.

I get the impression that if he were in charge, he wouldn't allow that sort of joke/sarcastic approach towards clients.

There's nothing wrong with that sort of management, but when viewers have been watching the show for 4 seasons, have become accustomed to those client interactions, and then see the new guy trying to take the company in a different direction, backlash is bound to be directed towards him.

by Anonymousreply 43January 29, 2012 1:33 PM

I agree with you, R43, Gage is very business oriented, but what bothers me about him is that he sees everything in black and white. It's like.. if the employees are not productive enough then lets just fire them.. it doesn't matter if they have been with Jeff for over 10 years like Jenni. I just think he's a bit quick to fire people and he doesn't quite understand that Jenni really is Jeff's rock, she is needed for the business. She has supported Jeff for years, she's very loyal. Sometimes employees like that trump productiveness. I'm sure they could find an assistant who would be better than Jenni, that isn't the issue, the issue is that Jenni has helped Jeff grow his business, she has always been by his side. If it wasn't for her then Jeff wouldn't even be where he is today. Yet Gage just sweeps in and wants to fire her right away, it really doesn't matter that she's been there for 10 years.. WTF?!?! It doesn't look good at all. Gage is too business oriented, he doesn't understand that people are successful much because of their supportive friends and loyal employees. I think he's looking at this all the wrong way.

Of course there's also the fact that the age difference is HUGE, people don't really understand what Gage sees in Jeff, because he's so young.. Jeff also hinted to a bad sex life on the show, so people just assumed Gage was using Jeff, taking over his business, getting rich, and eventually will rob him in the divorce settlement..

The fact is that Gage really didn't come across as a good guy, he seemed too manipulative, like he was just waiting to take advantage of Jeff. Maybe it was the editing.. who knows.. but it certainly didn't look good.

by Anonymousreply 44January 29, 2012 1:57 PM

No one except for one deranged troll cares about Jeff Lewis and Gage. It is so over.

by Anonymousreply 45January 29, 2012 6:12 PM

You care enough to respond four hours after the last post. Don't flatter yourself.

by Anonymousreply 46January 29, 2012 6:39 PM

There was a commercial on Bravo this week for a new show with Jeff and Jenny Pulos. It's called 'Something' Therapy - I can't remember what the something is.

So is that replacing Flipping Out? Or is that duo doing two home remodeling shows now?

by Anonymousreply 47February 4, 2012 9:35 AM

Don't get any chemistry between Jeff, and Gage. Seem like a couple who've been together 20 years - not 2 or 3. Like an old, boring, business-partner, couple. Maybe that works for them. Trace was a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 48February 4, 2012 10:11 AM

Gage comes across like a gay Mitt Romney, loving to fire people.

by Anonymousreply 49February 4, 2012 12:34 PM

R47, the new show is called Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis, starring Jeff, Jenni and yes, even Zoila! I have no idea if it's replacing Flipping Out, or if it's an addition to Flipping Out, my bet is the former, because in the news from Bravo about new shows there was no mention about Flipping Out, only Interior Therapy.. so it doesn't look good for FO. Who knows though.. maybe they'll bring it back if his new show flops? I think that many people were disappointed with the last season anyway, much because of the new direction (paint line, all the baby talk etc), and it didn't exactly help that Sarah and Trace were fired and many people didn't like the addition of Gage. Simply put, the last season just didn't work out and was a disappointment. This is a way for the viewers to get more of Jeff Lewis, but at the same time get some distance from Flipping Out. It's time for something new anyway, the show has lasted for 5 seasons, I mean.. it kinda became old towards the end. I did like it a lot though, so I will miss it. I'm not sure if this new show is something for me, Interior Therapy just sounds so incredibly lame, but I am willing to give it a try just because I love watching Jeff Lewis being his crazy self.

R48, they both seem kinda conservative and even borderline asexual.. at least very non-PDA kinda guys. Maybe it works for them, maybe it's best to do it this way, to keep the romantic relationship and business relationship separate? Who knows.. it's intriguing for sure. I can buy that they're very, like.. don't like to touch etc in public, some people are like that.. Gage has always been conservative, damn.. just look at how he dresses! And Jeff don't really want to hug people etc.. so yeah, I totally see them not being that kind of touchy feely couple, some couples just aren't like that, and that is totally ok. I get grossed out by public affection, like couples heavily making out on the sidewalk (gay or straight). Can't you keep your hands off of each other until you get home? Damn, it's uncomfortable for everyone around.. PDA is so incredibly annoying anyway.

R49, maybe he gets off on being submissive? lol. It certainly explains why he was attracted to an asshole like Jeff in the first place, he likes a dominating guy, obviously.

No but seriously.. I don't think he ENJOYS firing people, I just think he's extremely business oriented and is willing to do everything to make a few extra bucks, even if that means firing people who have worked with Jeff for years, just because he doesn't think they're productive enough. He values productiveness over loyalty, and I don't agree with that at all, though I do kinda see his point of view. People have to understand that he was hired to make more money, and sometimes that means hard decisions and firing people. Maybe it is cold, but that's what you need to do to get ahead in this world. It's sink or swim, he only thinks about what's best for the company, for Jeff's company. And as Jeff said himself.. business has gone up 50 % since he hired Gage, so it's obviously working.

by Anonymousreply 50February 4, 2012 1:03 PM

If I were an exac at Bravo, I'd hire Trace for a new show all about him travelling the globe to visit nude beaches.

by Anonymousreply 51February 4, 2012 1:13 PM

Jeff's new show Interior Therapy starts March 14, in case anyone is interested.

by Anonymousreply 52February 4, 2012 8:12 PM

RE: 50 is Gage

by Anonymousreply 53February 4, 2012 8:42 PM

Yeah, R53.. you totally figured me out! *roll eyes*

Seriously though.. I even said that I don't agree with how Gage is running the business, I think it's a bit too cold, but it obviously works, Jeff seems happy and the business is up. I do understand his point of view, business wise, but I'm not sure if I would have done it the same way if it was me, but whatever..

by Anonymousreply 54February 4, 2012 10:06 PM

Flipping Out is history now, right? It doesn't seem like they would continue that show while also running the new Interior Therapy program.

By the way, Interior Therapy pretty much sucks.

by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2012 1:58 PM

It's back!

by Anonymousreply 56September 5, 2012 4:06 AM

And no one cares

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2012 3:05 AM

Jeff is suing Jenni.

I'm curious about Jenni, does anyone have her bio?

by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2012 5:57 PM

[quote]Jeff is suing Jenni.

And yet there was no mention of that when Jenni and Zoila were recently on Andy Cohen's show. I call bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 59November 16, 2012 6:28 PM

Lawsuit was just filed Wednesday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2012 6:35 PM

If Jeff is really suing Jenni, than he's a prick. Jenni is a sweetheart. Jeff's ego, along with that boring , ugly Gage, has gone wild. He cherishs his friends, yet does this ? Me thinks douche Gage is behind it. He's tried to alienate everyone of Jeff's close friends/employees , so he can position himself as the only confidant. He's a bore, unattractive, and huge manipulator. Jeff, dump his too-white vaneers, crooked nose ass, and get yourself a hottie who does something more than snarl.

by Anonymousreply 61November 16, 2012 6:49 PM

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I find Jeff Lewis intensely sexy.

by Anonymousreply 62November 16, 2012 6:57 PM

Yeah, R62, if you find this fish-lipped, overly Botoxed tool hot, you are indeed one sick bitch.

by Anonymousreply 63November 16, 2012 7:09 PM

When Jeff Lewis got his lip implants done he must have ordered The Jeanne Tripplehorn.

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2012 7:37 PM

Jenni needs something to pay for the wedding. In one of the episodes Jeff said the wedding cost 100% of her net worth. Am I the only one who strongly believes her husband is gay? Is that not obvious?

As someone earlier wrote, you don't know what is real in reality. However, I'll assume this lawsuit is real. Everything points to it being real. Someone on DL last year spilled the beans that Jenni didn't work for Jeff for about a year in 2010. They reconciled but it's never been the same since. Maybe it's time for Jenni to leave for good. She's broken Jeff's trust with this book.

by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2012 8:43 PM

I want to know more about the sex he and creampie have. Gage says they don't fuck or suck. huh? Do they just lay there and think dirty thoughts together?

Watch pron and then head to the can and do their own thing? Very wierd duo they are.

by Anonymousreply 66November 16, 2012 9:01 PM

[quote]According to the last thread, he's a top.

[italic] OH MY SIDES!!! [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 67November 16, 2012 9:31 PM

I imagine Jeff being into muscle worship or something like that where he hires hustlers to do private shows for him while he jerks off and neither touches them nor wants to be touched by them. Of course with plenty of wine right next to the lube and tissues.

by Anonymousreply 68November 16, 2012 9:36 PM

If you want to take down Jeff Lewis just hack his Crate & Barrel account.

by Anonymousreply 69November 17, 2012 11:25 PM

Jeff is an insufferable obnoxious queer!! I hope one day one of his clients punches this loud-mouth, condescending faggot right in the face!!

by Anonymousreply 70September 8, 2013 2:17 PM

So what is going on w Jenni and the show?

by Anonymousreply 71September 8, 2013 2:27 PM

R70, you sound crazy.

R71.. I have no idea. He has like three shows right now, although I think Flipping Out is cancelled. His two other shows suck.

by Anonymousreply 72September 8, 2013 3:47 PM

Jenni recently had a baby girl with her doctor husband.

by Anonymousreply 73September 8, 2013 4:12 PM

Interior Therapy is really bad. I enjoyed Flipping Out.

by Anonymousreply 74September 8, 2013 5:22 PM

I agree, R74. Interior Therapy is awful. Flipping Out was a lot more entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 75September 8, 2013 5:27 PM

Seems like the law suit was a promotional ploy...

by Anonymousreply 76September 8, 2013 11:24 PM

Is anyone following Jeff's tirades against American Airlines the last few days?

At first I was thinking it was a put on to promote the upcoming Flipping Out season, but surely American Airlines would have put the kibosh on that.

Jeff's twitter feed is promotional, to be sure, but I think they did lose his luggage. Someone probably recognized him and stole it, thinking he would have a lot of expensive labels in there.

I have a friend who is an entertainer and Delta lost his luggage on an international flight. He had performance costumes, special equipment, etc, along with an expensive rug that he bought overseas for a family Christmas gift. He has a fraction of Jeff Lewis' followers, but after he tweeted about it Delta got right on the case and reimbursed him.

If Delta would do that, surely American would, right?

by Anonymousreply 77February 17, 2014 9:12 PM

Jeff expecting a child with Gage?! think the surrogate already conceive. Do you think they'll renew the show?? he's pretty hilarious with kids tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 7, 2016 5:30 PM

is that shit still on?

by Anonymousreply 79January 7, 2016 6:21 PM

Is the show real or fake, I have always presumed that it is heavily scripted.

by Anonymousreply 80January 7, 2016 7:46 PM

I work and work 'till I'm half-dead, and I hear people saying, "She's getting old. "

by Anonymousreply 81January 7, 2016 7:49 PM

isn't jeff only in his mid 40's?

by Anonymousreply 82January 7, 2016 10:50 PM

What's the deal between Jeff and Gage? It seems the baby was a curveball and didn't make them closer.

by Anonymousreply 83September 17, 2017 7:32 AM

What gay man ruins his life with a fucking baby?

by Anonymousreply 84September 17, 2017 8:34 AM

Kids are great, but the day-to-day of parenting is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2017 9:12 AM

They have a nurse and nanny, so I have to agree with Jeff. Gage needs to put his butt into gear. With that said, I don't see how the kid is that demanding, since they have so much help.

by Anonymousreply 86September 18, 2017 5:56 AM

Who here has had Gage?

by Anonymousreply 87September 20, 2017 7:36 AM

Why would they bring a baby into that troubled relationship? It must not be that bad or they would be criticized to filth.

by Anonymousreply 88September 20, 2017 8:47 AM

Does Zoila do all the child-rearing? Or did they hire someone else?

by Anonymousreply 89September 20, 2017 8:57 AM

Zoila is semi-retired. They have a nanny and nurse to care for the child.

by Anonymousreply 90September 21, 2017 6:33 AM

R88) Though, I think Gage loves the baby. . .

Gage wanted the baby, because I'm thinking he wanted a financial payout if he walked. It's not his bio baby, but I think on one episode they talked about him adopting the baby. Smart on Gage's part, because there was no way that Jeff wasn't going to be the bio dad. So, Gage worked around that and probably signed to adopt the kid.

by Anonymousreply 91September 21, 2017 6:36 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 16, 2018 2:51 PM

Hahaha, "close to tears" but couldn't quite make them drop.

by Anonymousreply 93June 16, 2018 3:01 PM

Gage must have a big cock because he's always serving up massive bulge in those skin tight jeans.

by Anonymousreply 94June 16, 2018 3:28 PM

Gage is such a girl. Who wants a big dick on a girl???

by Anonymousreply 95June 16, 2018 3:36 PM

I would fuck Gage while hanging onto his big cock.

by Anonymousreply 96June 16, 2018 6:39 PM

I think he’s tremendous

by Anonymousreply 97June 16, 2018 8:37 PM

Gage is Mr. Monty Burns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 17, 2018 5:43 AM

New season. I wonder does Jeff has a side piece.

by Anonymousreply 99September 24, 2018 5:59 AM

Oh wow, I wonder did Gage have a hand in all of this. I can't believe Jenni and Jeff are at odds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 25, 2018 9:04 AM

Drama. Always drama on this show which is entertaining for the audience, but it must be exhausting to be around Jeff as a friend or colleague.

by Anonymousreply 101September 25, 2018 10:33 AM

Well, she filed a claim against him, so it's not an act, imo. I agree though it must be exhausting to work around him. At least, as a friend, you can drop him, but if you need the money, you're screwed. I think Gage is pretty much screwed. He can't leave, because he has nothing.

by Anonymousreply 102September 26, 2018 5:36 AM

TMZ reported it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 26, 2018 8:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!