Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

FYI, straight men can''t stand women any more than we can.

Because they want to fuck them, they have to pretend that they actually like them. Deep down women annoy the living hell out of them for their cattiness, their silliness, their reliance on religion, their emotional outbursts, and their fondness for casseroles, among other "virtues." In order to gain access to their pussies they must play nice. This is a fact. %0D %0D %0D I wish the phobic fraus would stop saying we gay men have mommy issues every time we criticize them. It has nothing to do with mommy issues and everything to do with venting how annoyed we men get around these obnoxious creatures. Straight men feel the same exact way.

by Anonymousreply 20305/05/2015

"Their fondness for casseroles"? %0D %0D Next time I break up with someone, that's going to be the reason. "It's not me, it's your fondness for casseroles."

by Anonymousreply 212/17/2010

OP has mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 312/17/2010

OP, there may be a bit of truth what you say, but it doesn't pertain to all men.

by Anonymousreply 412/17/2010

by Anonymousreply 512/17/2010

DL is the ONLY place I know where gay men hate on women. All of the gay men I know LOVE women.

I love women. My best friends are women. I just don't want to have sex with them...but even though I fall in love with men, I like women better.

by Anonymousreply 912/17/2010

"raging case of pussy-envy" LOL

by Anonymousreply 1112/17/2010

So some of you are saying that most men and most gay men are more like Ted Bundy than say, Jon Stewart?

by Anonymousreply 1212/17/2010

Flames and Freaks for the mommy-traumatized asshole OP.

by Anonymousreply 1312/17/2010

Now, I want a casserole.

by Anonymousreply 1412/17/2010

Tuna cassarole is my favorite!

by Anonymousreply 1612/17/2010

Where is the anti-mysogyny troll when we REALLY,REALLY need him/her?

by Anonymousreply 1812/17/2010

Or Noah Webster, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 1912/17/2010

You're an idiot, OP. I love women. I don't want to fuck them, but they are terrific friends.

by Anonymousreply 2012/17/2010

Christ, OP, I'm a straight chick and do not like religion, am not addicted to casseroles and very laid back and uncatty. Where are these men meeting girls because I'm currently unattached.

by Anonymousreply 2212/17/2010

Surveys show both women and men believe that women are morally superior to men in general.%0D The whole world, in short, has mommy love.%0D

by Anonymousreply 2312/17/2010

What are they morally inferior to if not to women, R24? Palm trees?

by Anonymousreply 2512/17/2010

What's your damage OP or is this MissHelenBedd once again raging against women?

You're ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2612/17/2010

God knows the foolishness about them,

but it one had to live without them

the world would surely be a poorer if

purer place...

by Anonymousreply 2712/17/2010

Maybe I'm an unusual person, but I've known men I thought were wonderful and men I thought were shit - and in about the same percentages, women I've thought were wonderful and women I thought were shit.

I even think psychopathy is about equal in both genders but males are more prone to physical violence - or maybe they are just braver.

by Anonymousreply 2812/18/2010

Well maybe, but I think it just manifests differently in women so it isn't diagnosed as often. If you define it as lack of empathy with sadistic elements. "Mean girls" don't act out the same way boys and men with APD, so I still think it might be roughly equal.

by Anonymousreply 3012/18/2010

I can't see it myself - but I think some breeder boys actually like women.%0D %0D e.g., my sweet cousin just got married to a lovely woman he has been living with for five years...they really do seem like best friends. We should all be so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 3112/18/2010

There's a big difference between "mean" and APD, R30. And APD is more common in males, beyond any doubt. But when we're talking APD, we're really talking extremes, so that really isn't that pertinent to a general discussion of male vs. female personalities and/or behavior, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 3212/18/2010

Straight men hate you even more, OP. Don't forget that fact.

by Anonymousreply 3312/18/2010

Straight men hate the OP. EVERYONE hates the OP, including himself -- and all with good reason. OP is an absolutely UNLOVABLE PIECE OF SHIT, you are what you eat, right? David, just off yourself and leave the rest of us alone. You slander ALL GAY MEN every time you post. You're a bigot and a grotesque one at that. You're pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3412/18/2010

And, DDB, I will start forwarding your posts to casting directors if you refuse to stop. You can count on that.

by Anonymousreply 3512/18/2010

who is DDB?

by Anonymousreply 3612/18/2010

HelenBedd = David Dean Botrell

by Anonymousreply 3712/18/2010

by Anonymousreply 3812/18/2010

I don't get it. Helen Budd has been quiet in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 3912/18/2010

I just signed DDB up for Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 4012/18/2010

r39, David started this thread. He deletes his cookies during his sessions so he's "untrackable" via troll-dar, but his tone betrays him.

by Anonymousreply 4112/18/2010

My brother married a woman he met when he was in high school. They were very well-matched and had a relationship characterized by a lot of love and trust. She acted out sometimes, but hell, so did he. My brother is sadly no longer with us, but I am sure they would still be going strong if he were.

Two young people who work for me have good marriages. The young woman just went with her husband to China. They brought back amazing photos and stories. He did not have to prop her up -- she is an adventurer, not a harpy.

OP seems mean-spirited and short-sighted. If he would open his eyes, he would see many examples of men and women getting along and supporting each other just fine.

by Anonymousreply 4212/18/2010

Yes, Mr Botchwell toned himself down to "pass" on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 4312/18/2010

I had a boyfriend during college who loved women. He practically was a girl. We'd known each other since junior high and he always had more female than male friends.

He wasn't threatened by women and always had a girlfriend and a series of other female friends who were always taking care of him, driving him around, making him meals, etc.

Perhaps his lack of insecurity had to do with his really beautiful 8 inch penis and his nice, lean rock climber body.

I finally realized I'm not hetero, but his wife is a lucky woman. We're still friends.

by Anonymousreply 4412/18/2010

PO, you are ridiculous. I'm gay and I love women. I have straight friends, male and female, and none ressembles what you describe.%0D %0D You are clearly jealous of women, because they have what you don't have.%0D %0D Learn to live your short life without hatred.

by Anonymousreply 4512/18/2010

OP that sound like your problem. I get on brilliantly with my male friends and relatives.

Straight men don't hate women, you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4612/18/2010

ARGH David Dean Botrell is so fugly did you check the link posted in the thread? BARF Take a fucking bath, shave, and get a decent haircut. The outside totally matches the inside of that nasty queen.

by Anonymousreply 4812/18/2010

OP's therapeut must be a busy man.

by Anonymousreply 4912/18/2010

"Well, men ARE morally "inferior" but I don't know if it's inferior to women. Women are weak willed and incredibly calculating. I know the human species could not survive without them. The older I grow, the less I like women, actually." The older I grow, the less I like and respect men. When I look at the news, every day it's a new horrorshow of men acting up, often violently. Most violence, sexual or otherwise, most destruction is caused by men. I've come to think of men as rather useless and outdated.

by Anonymousreply 5012/18/2010

From HelenBedd = David Dean Botrell's blog

"he is probably best known these days for his reoccurring role as the creepy "Lincoln Meyer" on ABC's BOSTON LEGAL."

Is it really acting if you are just playing yourself?

by Anonymousreply 5112/18/2010

Damn, David Dean Botrell is all kind of ugly. He will die in a transient hotel all alone.

by Anonymousreply 5212/18/2010

I agree that there are some straight men who "hate" women, but surely there are those who don't.

Also, there are plenty of gay men who "hate" other gay men, but who have to "pretend they actually like them" (even if for only a short period) in order to get dick.

[quote]Deep down women annoy the living hell out of them for their cattiness, their silliness, their reliance on religion, their emotional outbursts, and their fondness for casseroles, among other "virtues."

Likewise, remove "reliance on religion" and replace "casseroles" with "celebrity gossip" and you've described why gay men "annoy the living hell" out of other gay men.

by Anonymousreply 5312/18/2010

FYI we don't care!

by Anonymousreply 5412/18/2010

OP =

by Anonymousreply 5512/18/2010

I find OP's post very strange. Aren't men the ones who started religion (and have often used it to women's detriment)? Don't they have emotional outbursts (and sometimes very violent ones, at that)? Don't they have their silliness and their cattiness and their fondness for foods (if not making them, then eating them)? The answer to all these questions is yes. Men, straight and gay, have plenty of their own annoying "quirks" that women have to live with. And chief among them, especially on DL, seems to be declaring their perceived superiority every two-to-three seconds.

by Anonymousreply 5712/18/2010

The Victorian Era called, it wants it's gender stereotypes back.

by Anonymousreply 5812/18/2010

Actually women are a large majority in all religions, including religions that discriminate against women. It would be disingenuous to blame them on men.%0D

by Anonymousreply 5912/18/2010

R59, it helps that the women in those religions aren't allowed a choice about it, huh? Something is wrong with you. Slaves outnumbered whites in the South, too, ya know, so they must have been the ones with the real power to shape the institution. So fucking dumb.

by Anonymousreply 6012/18/2010

Ah...I don't think slaves ever out numbered whites. Remember...most whites could not afford slaves. I don't know what you are arguing about...I just know that was a false statement.

by Anonymousreply 6112/18/2010

Since when are all women not allowed a choice about being religious or supporting discriminatory religions r60?

by Anonymousreply 6212/18/2010

I don't think it's really "pussy envy," as in desire to have a pussy. It's more envy of other things that women have, like the attention of straight men.%0D %0D And I don't think this post was by the DDB troll since there's no mention of "fishhies." But OP is just as much of an embarrassment as DDB/MHB.

by Anonymousreply 6312/18/2010

I don't know about the rest of the colonies, but I know that slaves did outnumber whites in South Carolina. I remember learning that in college history class.

by Anonymousreply 6412/18/2010

[quote]their fondness for casseroles%0D %0D LOL. Right, because straight men are known for their culinary sophistication.

by Anonymousreply 6512/18/2010

Addendum to previous posting on Freud:%0D %0D Before everyone jumps all over Freud, remember that Freud did not see homosexuality as an illness in need of treatment. His attitude was generally quite positive. But this was his explanation, however inadequately I might have expressed it, of the developmental pathway towards homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 6712/18/2010

If men had a balls made of shit & vomit and women had pussies made of silk and velvet, male supremacists would still claim that balls made of shit & vomit are the BEST THING EVER. Men suffer of delusions of grandeur. That's why they get so angry when the world tells them they're not all that.

by Anonymousreply 6812/18/2010

Straight women are "catty and silly" and gay men arent? MARY!

by Anonymousreply 6912/18/2010

Men cannot begin to fathom how they are played.

by Anonymousreply 7012/18/2010

I don't know what the obsession with sports and fantasy leagues is if not silly.

by Anonymousreply 7112/18/2010

What's the MHB / DDB connection?

by Anonymousreply 7212/18/2010

op is a jealous fag!

by Anonymousreply 7312/18/2010

I think it's true to some extent, and I think the feeling's mutual. I think it's why more and more straights are abandoning marriage. Just mate, stay together to raise the children if you want, and then go your separate ways.

by Anonymousreply 7412/18/2010

r47 made me feel lonely--very sweet post.

by Anonymousreply 7512/18/2010

OP = bald, creepy teeth, and a huge case of vag envy.

by Anonymousreply 7612/18/2010

OP, they don't hate women as much they hate you.

by Anonymousreply 7712/18/2010

I think what the OP described is true of some straight men, I don't know if most or all. I work in an all male environment, and all the guys seem to worship their wives. They're all geeks though, so maybe that's somehow part of it. But some straight guys you just wonder why the heck they aren't gay, if they hate women so much. I mean, they like anal and oral I assume, so why bother trying to find a woman? Of course it works the other way too. With women it's even more baffling. With men, they at least seem to be into the pussy, even if they hate the human being it's attached to. But I've met women who seem to hate both the dick and the person it's attached to, and yet are still somehow straight.

by Anonymousreply 7912/18/2010

Echoing R79, most of the straight guys I work with dote on their wives, love their kids, and have pictures of them all over their cubes. I never hear them speak ill of them.%0D %0D Meanwhile, the women I know talk more about their spouses, but they complain about them more as well.%0D %0D My impression is that the guys have a deeper emotional dependency on their wives, whereas the women's dependencies on their husbands are more pragmatic.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 8012/18/2010

Heterosexual men in general--and historically--are very misogynistic, far more so than gay men: anyone who says otherwise is self-hating or delusional, if not both imho.

by Anonymousreply 8112/18/2010

R81, I wouldn't say straight men are more misogynistic than gay men. They are differently misogynistic because they relate differently to women. If you check out my earlier posting on Freud's theory of homosexuality, you might say that gay men's misogyny is rooted in physical disgust at women and because they are not engaged with women as partners their misogyny is less harmful, though perhaps more open, as OP demonstrates.%0D %0D Straight men's feelings towards women are complicated, a mixture of love, hate, and deep dependency. And women's feelings are equally so.

by Anonymousreply 8312/18/2010

[quote]All the straight/married men I'm around are exactly as you describe. %0D %0D That's because assholes attract assholes.

by Anonymousreply 8412/18/2010

[quote]gay men's misogyny is rooted in physical disgust at women

Honey, that shit's more than 100 years old and not based on a shred of, you know, something called science.

Freud makes for some interesting reading about the foundations and underpinnings of the intellectual movements of the 20th century, but other than that: Give. it. up.

His theories have nothing to tell us about the "origins of homosexuality" or whatever nonsense it is you're trying to sell here.

by Anonymousreply 8512/18/2010

R84, I am aware that Freud is not taken so seriously as he once was, especially in the U.S. But he is still taken very seriously in European psychiatry, where he is foundational.%0D %0D As for theories of the etiology of homosexuality, anybody's guess is probably good at this point. The purely biological theory is still unproven and the consensus in the psychiatric community at this point seems to point to a combination of the biological and the environmental/developmental. So %0D Freud may have a place. %0D %0D And no matter how old Freud's theory might be, that is no basis for dismissing it out of hand. Going to dismiss Newton and Darwin as well?%0D %0D Freud's take at least provides the only coherent explanation I have ever encountered for the irrational, almost violent hostility and disgust that many gay men express towards women's bodies, particularly their genitals.%0D %0D Inadequately negotiated Oedipal process. That's what a European psychiatrist might say. In fact, I have heard one say it. But that's debatable too, of course.%0D %0D It's all up for grabs.%0D

by Anonymousreply 8612/18/2010

Straight men don't hate all women, just women over the age of 25. Stiff dick...conscience.

by Anonymousreply 8712/18/2010

R74, you are onto something.

A friend of mine thought he would get more sex and understanding in the gay world. He went to gay bars (this is before the interwebs).

He felt it was weird not to hear womens' high heels and bracelets making their customary noise. He was disoriented not smelling womens' scent -- face cream, perfume, and so on.

And he was shocked by the artificiality, unfriendliness, and one-up-manship of the gay environment.

He could have gotten laid within an inch of his life but bailed out.

by Anonymousreply 8812/18/2010

The reliance on religion part was cute. The men of the Catholic Church are clearly there for the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 8912/18/2010

"My impression is that the guys have a deeper emotional dependency on their wives, whereas the women's dependencies on their husbands are more pragmatic." I think that's true. Most men can't be single for long. They are totally needy and can't live without a woman. If it was just for the sex, they could easily get hookers etc. Men are hung up on women in the worst way.

by Anonymousreply 9112/19/2010

Freud = power bottom

by Anonymousreply 9212/19/2010

[quote]But he is still taken very seriously in European psychiatry, where he is foundational.

No he isn't, and hasn't been for decades.

by Anonymousreply 9312/19/2010

Noah Webster bastardized the English language in order to give Americans a sense of differentiation from Britain. The United States is the only country in the world that recognizes this form of English. The rest of the world speaks Oxford and it is recognized as the final word on all things English.%0D %0D Eschew your Webster and befriend the people won't sound so dreadfully trashy.

by Anonymousreply 9412/19/2010

R93, you know this how?%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 9512/19/2010

My next door neighbour is a psychiatrist.

by Anonymousreply 9612/19/2010

r21, In my experience, it is true that some straight guys really love talking to me about their spouses/girlfriends and relationships. And I do think it's comparable to the way some straight chicks love to hang around gay guys.

In some cases, it's because we have similar interests. I'm not particularly butch (I can't recall anyone ever knowing I was gay until I told them), but I love sports and sci fi movies and shows and that is often a lot of what we talk about. On the other hand, since I'm a woman, sometimes they will want to talk to me about problems that they have, wanting my perspective on it or maybe just wanting someone who was willing to just listen to and understand relationship issues.

I think there's a safety there sometimes, someone who can understand your perspective but has an entirely different one of their own. And since I do usually have more common interests with straight guys than straight girls and I'm sure that's a part of it, too.

by Anonymousreply 9712/19/2010

Freud was parochial in view, basing everything he came up with on his own culture and particularly on his relationship with his mommy. %0D %0D His Oedipal theory was created after he announced that large numbers of women with "hysteria" were actually molested or raped by family members. The backlash was so overwhelming Freud recanted the idea that these women had been imposed on and changed it to their reaction to their fantasy of having sex with their fathers.%0D %0D He also had this dentist friend who routinely supplied him with cocaine. This is well-known in Europe and the US. Freud was a red-hot mess.%0D %0D However, what Freud did do was popularize the idea of the unconcious and turned the attention of numerous folks onto the idea that studying the unconcious could be something wonderous. And he was right about that.

by Anonymousreply 9812/19/2010

Here's a rather irreverent reference to the dentist.

by Anonymousreply 9912/19/2010

Freud also focused on "hysterical" women because they "interested" him more than men whom he acknowledged to be equally hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 10012/19/2010

R90 = cubefrau.

by Anonymousreply 10112/20/2010

I don't think even a large percentage of gay men or straight men hate women. What I do find is that when a straight man comes to hate women the hate is different. Straight men hate lends to abuse, rape, murder, and anything they can do to subjugate women.

When expressing their hatred of women gay men usually just use barbs like "you're, fat. That's right I said it. Kitty has claws"

The gay's hatred of women I think 99.98027% of the time is pussy envy.

by Anonymousreply 10212/20/2010

"The gay's hatred of women I think 99.98027% of the time is pussy envy."%0D %0D -I agree.One needs to be smart to understand and admit it.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 10312/20/2010

Why don't you anonymously poll straight men and find out what they want? My guess is sex with different hotties (men and women) all the time. Then these partners will leave when the sex is over so he can watch sports or work on his car. Men will marry her if she has moneymaking potential or comes from money.%0D %0D In fact, it's all about money.%0D %0D I think long-term relationships are unnatural. It's a fairly modern institution in the history of humans.

by Anonymousreply 10412/20/2010

He'll also marry her if she'll cook for him and keep the house clean. And also raise his kids. I also agree with r102. Straight men are the bane of the species. They kill women. They kill gay men. They kill each other. For the supposedly more ration species, they settle a lot of their conflicts in a blind rage. I think a lot of their dislike of gay men is based on the fact that gay men are superior.

by Anonymousreply 10512/20/2010

Sorry, *more rational segment of the species

by Anonymousreply 10612/20/2010

I just don't get straight men. I know I'm generalizing hwvr they all seem to be fighting this constant internal battle: "I love my 40-year old wife. I love teenage sluts." Over and over and over...

by Anonymousreply 10712/20/2010

Frau-type women have totally messed up the office environment, but mostly because the straight men look at them, see their wives, and run to hide. They leave the rest of us to deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 10812/20/2010

Birds of a feather flock together.

I'm a gay male, and know several women, and none of them are fake bitches. Then again, neither am I.

Have you looked in the mirror recently OP?

by Anonymousreply 10912/20/2010

OP wishes he had a pussy. He all bitter and bottomed out. Now taking his frustration out on women because GOD BLESSED them with three holes instead of two. One of which is usually for exit only. There There OP. It's not women who keep claiming you have mommy issues. Just read your post over and hopefully it will come together for you. The writing is on the wall.. %0D %0D %0D That being said, I love being a woman. Being a woman means having power. Being a woman means men can't live without you. Even if it's just bearding a MAN still needs us. Being a woman means you truly never have to want for anything. Just look at all these TS girls who desire to have tits and vaginas. %0D %0D We are awesome and I love all women from skinny to fat. From white,black,brown,yellow et.. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 11012/20/2010

I agree R102&R103. Pussy envy indeed.

by Anonymousreply 11112/20/2010

So you don't like my tuna noodle casserole?

by Anonymousreply 11212/20/2010

R82-That's just it straight men want pussy. Will allow woman to drive them crazy because they wants kids and pussy. Sex with woman is the key here. This is why OP is some damn envious.%0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 11312/20/2010

OP has a crush on a straight man that has a girlfriend or wife.

by Anonymousreply 11412/20/2010

I didn't really notice any of this until one of you here pointed out that presents are no longer for children. Advertisers air ads mainly for gifts for women now -- mostly wives...

by Anonymousreply 11512/20/2010

r114 that is the reason most gay men hate women

by Anonymousreply 11612/20/2010

Reliance on religion? WTF? Religion is all about oppressing the living hell out of women and giving straight men excuses to enforce unrealistic levels of entitlement over women and abusiveness towards them. Such a weird post. Fascinating in its weirdness.

by Anonymousreply 11712/20/2010

While I disagree with just about everything r110 said, I do giggle at the thought of it making OP's three heads explode.

by Anonymousreply 11812/20/2010

The sad thing is, I know OP's view is increasingly becoming the norm for the under 25 crowd. Gen Y kids/adults of both genders are horrors.

by Anonymousreply 11912/20/2010

R119: Gen Y is 35 and under.

by Anonymousreply 12012/21/2010

[R114] & [R116] absolutely nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 12112/21/2010

OP =

by Anonymousreply 12312/21/2010

by Anonymousreply 12412/23/2010

Woman who dislike other women have their own set of problems.

by Anonymousreply 12612/23/2010

[quote]And, DDB, I will start forwarding your posts to casting directors if you refuse to stop. You can count on that.

my bff IS a casting director (a BIG one), and i've already forwarded DDB's info, and told her to ignore that hideous queen's headshot.

and for what it's worth, i think the hellen bed/DDB bitch is playing both sides of the fence- she is both the miss helen bedd anti-woman troll AND the 'your misogyny is killing babies' troll.

by Anonymousreply 12712/23/2010

I thought this was an anonymous board?

How can you justify damaging a career based on your stalking calculations? Good God, grow up. It's a gossip board.

by Anonymousreply 12912/23/2010

Women can't win. Wear makeup and groom yourself and your a shallow, catty bitch in your eyes... don't and your an ugly, butch crone. Fuck you haters. We made you; you wouldn't even exist without us. Maybe it's all just self-loathing?

by Anonymousreply 13012/23/2010

[quote] We made you; you wouldn't even exist without us.

That's some really silly reasoning.

by Anonymousreply 13112/23/2010

R127, yours is the first theory about that troll that has made sense. MHB disappears (possibly banned again) and the troll shows up. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 13212/23/2010

I'd rather hang out with women than with other gay men.

by Anonymousreply 13312/23/2010

Meow, r125,/r128.

by Anonymousreply 13412/23/2010

[quote] We made you; you wouldn't even exist without us. Maybe it's all just self-loathing?%0D %0D %0D R130 has MOMMY ISSUES%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 13512/23/2010

Hey, hey now. I like casseroles. Especially if shepherd's pie counts as one. OP, it must be KILLING you that some straight women do indeed get fucked by hot straight guys you can't have.

by Anonymousreply 13612/23/2010

[R136] That's what it boils down to. Straight up jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 13712/23/2010

R125 is the type of uppity cunt who ends up dead in a field with her head on a stick at the hands of all those male "friends".

by Anonymousreply 13812/23/2010

I like men and women equally. I dislike men and women equally. I do occasionally enjoy poking a stick at the lesbians here for a little fun. At the end of the day, most people are good people. I figure you get what you give.

by Anonymousreply 13912/23/2010

[quote]I do occasionally enjoy poking a stick at the lesbians here for a little fun

Out of interest, why?

by Anonymousreply 14012/23/2010

I feel confused by DL lesbians. On one hand they seem to be extremely laid back and easy going, intelligent; other times they come across as belligerent. It's difficult to get a read on where the DL lesbians are coming from.

For example, once I asked "what is lesbian drama, and how does it differ from gay drama". I got some silly answer regarding a U-Haul. I asked then why feed stereotypes, why not just give a straight-up answer; no reply. So I figure the lesbians here have a sense of humor.

I love my lesbian friends, I would never have the audacity to ask them what "lesbian drama" is (it seems lacking in my friends). Since "LD" is so freely discussed here I figure it's a safe question- turns out I just got a deficient, juvenile answer; so every now and again I check in with a question or two, and a little fun jab- nothing hateful.

by Anonymousreply 14212/23/2010

I wouldn't judge any group by the way a few of them behave here.

by Anonymousreply 14312/23/2010

Not to worry, I don't, 143.

Data Lounge is an interesting demographic, nothing more, nothing less.

by Anonymousreply 14412/23/2010

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 14512/23/2010

I wonder if r142 is as dumb as he sounds?

by Anonymousreply 14612/23/2010

The only harridan here is you r141.

by Anonymousreply 14712/23/2010

How many women-hating threads have you started this week, OP? This is number TEN, correct?

by Anonymousreply 14912/23/2010

[R27] I think you are on to something. Seems to me MHB showed up at about the same time as the other troll did.

by Anonymousreply 15101/04/2012

I came out kind of late after several straight relationships. I found the women I went out with to be much smarter, more open minded and sexually curious then most of the men I've been in relationships with. Unfortunately they weren't penised.

by Anonymousreply 15301/04/2012

I have to admit the casserole thing was hilarious.

[quote]OP has a crush on a straight man that has a girlfriend or wife.

Bingo, and I will also wager he can't cook a casserole for shit! And they're the easiest thing in the world to make!

Primary diagnosis = pussy envy. Secondary diagnosis = casserole envy.

I bet you don't even have a casserole dish with a functional lid, do you OP? You probably cover it with tinfoil. That's what's fucking up your casseroles.

Relax, OP, don't get defensive about it, I am only trying to help heal you.

by Anonymousreply 15401/04/2012

I think for many straight men their image of their masculinity depends on women, on how desirable they are to them, on how respected and appreciated they are by them and when they don't get all/enough of that (or think they don't get it), they resent them. Not so different than how gay men judge their own gay market value.

by Anonymousreply 15501/04/2012

OP has severe mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 15601/04/2012

Most of the really misogynistic guys I know are ones who aren't physically attractive and have lousy personalities too. Basic losers but they can't see that and are rejected by women, more from their negative jerk attitudes than looks.

by Anonymousreply 15701/04/2012

Forgot to mention in my post that as ridiculous as OP is, the casserole thing is HYSTERICAL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15801/04/2012

Why the fuck is this repugnant thread being revived a full year after it died a natural death?

Can't DL think of *anything* new to talk about? Way too much bumping of ancient threads lately.

by Anonymousreply 16001/04/2012

Oh, and R150 is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 16101/04/2012

You're just a douche bag. Seriously, you're just a bully. Watch you just said is just the same as me saying "all gay people enjoy drag and glitter and Lady Gaga. They are the most annoying people on earth, nobody can stand how they act." But I don't believe that because not all gay people are the same. You should sit back and realize that not all women are the same either. Grow up and stop acting like a hateful little fool.

by Anonymousreply 16202/19/2013

The truth is ..if men AND women didn't need each other for sex...they'd have nothing to do with each other.

by Anonymousreply 16302/19/2013

Speak for yourself r163.

by Anonymousreply 16402/19/2013

Who is bumping these ridiculous threads from 2010? Drunken dolts?

by Anonymousreply 16502/19/2013

I hope you're just having a laugh OP. Otherwise you're just a boring bigot.

If you really are willfully villifying an entire subsection of the human race, how can you expect not to be villified yourself?

by Anonymousreply 16602/19/2013

By the same token, r166, if gay men have been villified, demonized, denigrated, attacked, mocked, and murdered, for thousands of years, how can you expect there not to be some mild mocking of straight people in return. And why is that the point at which you finally bristle?

by Anonymousreply 16702/19/2013

How disingenuous of you.

The OP was villifying women, not straight men. The straight man can do no wrong. If he was mocking both sexes - no problem - but he wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 16802/19/2013

This thread is three years old. OP is long dead. Why revive him?

by Anonymousreply 16902/19/2013

OP, you need a psychiatrist. Seriously. To disregard half of the human race so flagrantly with an idiotic argument ... you have more issues than Readers' Digest.

by Anonymousreply 17002/19/2013

Thank you, R165.

Some weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 17102/19/2013

OP is projecting. He is trying to force his opinions of women to straight men because he loathes the fact he is gay and wants to identify with straight men.

by Anonymousreply 17302/19/2013

No he wants to *fuck* straight men and is jealous of the women that do.

by Anonymousreply 17402/19/2013

you can say that again, R174

by Anonymousreply 17502/19/2013

This queer is just mad because hes jealous that straight guys will never want him. Pussy Envy.Many gay guys wish they were women, and so they hate, its sad. Learn to love yourself queer

by Anonymousreply 17603/26/2013

OP, I love women. Women are the backbone of humanity. OP, just because you are a stereotypical misogynist misfit who resents women because men will never find you attractive like they do women, does not mean that most or many bisexual and gay men share your perverted perspective. OP, you are sick and demented, dude. Get help, man.

by Anonymousreply 17804/19/2013

Such ignorance. Hating women because they're women is just as idiotic as hating gay people because they're gay. Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 17904/19/2013

well with so many gay women today, that is certainly a very good reason why us straight guys can't meet a good woman anymore.

by Anonymousreply 18005/23/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 18105/23/2013

R184, You have confirmed my observations.

Lower-income women seem to be more capable in maintaining women friends. They seem to be more trustworthy.

by Anonymousreply 18411/07/2013

Men should only know what women really think of THEM.

by Anonymousreply 18511/07/2013

Check the prison populations.

by Anonymousreply 18611/07/2013

My straight, married friends couldn't go through life without their wives

by Anonymousreply 18711/07/2013

The straight married male friends I have love their wives. They seem perfectly content to move out to Brooklyn and start raising families. The women aren't ugly trolls or dominating forces of evil either.

Maybe it's just the women that some of you associate with that are giving you a false impression of what most married couples are like.

by Anonymousreply 18911/07/2013

I know so many great heterosexual marriages that I question who the OP spends time with. The straight guys I know love their wives and appreciate all they do (most of the wives work outside the home). They're wonderful partnerships.

by Anonymousreply 19111/07/2013

Not sure that most men suffer from low testosterone levels, but agree that John Grey does.

by Anonymousreply 19211/07/2013

OP watches the old Loretta Young Show.

by Anonymousreply 19411/08/2013

I will put up with almost anything in exchange for managing the house, problems with the kids, and having dinner cooked for me. It's a partnership that both parties have to agree to and there is always a reason both parties stay. There is always a door if either one doesn't like it. You have to look at the picture in its entirety and low T has nothing to do with saving your battles for the right time. The situation would be the same if you were gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 19511/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 19611/10/2013

OP is so full of it!! As a gay man, I don't know what I'd do without my women friends. Dear to my heart, all of them. And not as OP would probably refer to them as "fag hags". I mean DEAR friends!!

OP is really a pathetic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 19711/10/2013

Wow. You know how bitchy fags can be!

by Anonymousreply 19811/10/2013

Which one is you OP?

by Anonymousreply 20005/05/2014

Maybe they they think you have "Mommy issues" not because you're gay but because you somehow inject the word "casserole" into every conversation? Is a "casserole" really a casserole, OP?...

by Anonymousreply 20105/05/2015

Does this mean I can't eat casseroles any more?

by Anonymousreply 20205/05/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!