Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have any of you ever had sex with a cop?

Are they totally insane? I've heard they're insane. My friend (a chick) is currently fucking a cop. He beats her and treats her like shit, but she says he's really good at fucking.

by Anonymousreply 170April 10, 2020 12:19 AM

Yes, NYC cop. I lived to tell about it. Didn't try that again!

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2010 8:34 PM

A friend of mine used to live on East 5th street in NYC, right across the street from the precinct house (the one that was used as an establishing shot for "NYPD Blue"). He was walking into his apartment building one night, when a cop stopped him and said, "Do you live here?" My friend said "Yes." The cop asked his apartment number. My friend told him. The cop said, "OK, I'll be back in an hour." An hour later, the cop showed up and fucked my friend senseless for hours.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2010 9:04 PM

..and then he died, right r2.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2010 9:11 PM

I dated a cop for a short time. He was awfully good looking but the most boring sex I'd ever had. He was also way to conservative socially and politically for it to work out. He was a nice guy over all though. Just kind of boring.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2010 9:27 PM

Link to pictures of hot cop cock, please.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2010 9:36 PM

I sleep with one every night.%0D Been "married" to a cop for the last 5 years.%0D %0D Funny thing we are in a very red state and all his cop buddies come by the house all the time, know we are gay and don't give a shit about it.%0D %0D Sometimes it just works.%0D %0D Oh and yes he is kind of a freak in bed but that would explain the 5 years together.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2010 9:39 PM

R6, if you really were married to a cop, then you wouldn't have put "married" in quotations.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2010 9:45 PM

It's fine as long as you never break up with them..After that you might as well move to another state.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2010 9:46 PM

GF dated one and when she broke up with him he stalked her and a new guy she was dating. She dumped him because he treated her like shit.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2010 9:50 PM

R8 is right! I was stalked by my ex-cop.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2010 9:51 PM

You have got to look at the ratio of what drives people to be Cops. Power Tripping or Unwavering Faith in the Law. I would bet Power Tripping wins out by a very large majority. So you know what a relationship would be like.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2010 9:52 PM

R7 has difficulty with nuance.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2010 9:53 PM

We've had threads about this on DL in the past, and the main thing I remember is the crazy stalking shit.

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2010 9:55 PM

I was going to post this on the "Your whoriest moment" thread - but ity fits better here...%0D %0D (Just to set the stage: when this %E2%80%9Cwhore-y moment happened, I%E2%80%99d been with my partner probably 17 years, maybe, and had never done anything with anyone else in that whole time %E2%80%93 we%E2%80%99re still together, FYI) So I%E2%80%99m on a business trip in Texas and decided I wanted to go to one of the local gay bars for a drink. So, I walk in, and I see this HOT, HOT Latino guy standing at the bar with a bunch of other guys. I watch him for a bit and sip on a drink. Anyway, one of the guys peels away from the group and comes over to me and starts chatting me up %E2%80%93 not the HOT one but he was pretty cute %E2%80%93 on the young, twinky Latino side. Turns out, he%E2%80%99s the younger bother of the HOT Latino and he tells me his brother wants to buy me a drink. Who am I to refuse?. Next thing you know, the HOT Latino and I are on the dance floor getting really dirty. MAN %E2%80%93 he was so fucking hot. Built like a brick shithouse. And then he tells me he a cop! BOING! I thought my dick was going to explode. Talk about FANTASY LOVER! Well, we danced and drank for a while %E2%80%93 then he tells me he%E2%80%99s got to work the next day to he has to leave %E2%80%93 but he wants to get together the next night. OH, BOY! %0D %0D The next evening comes, the Hot Latino comes to pick me up at my hotel in a BIG macho truck. We go to another bar (a bit divey-er than the one from the night before) and have a few drinks (I think he was lit before he ever picked me up), start dancing then he tells me he has to pee %E2%80%93 and he wants me to come with him. So, I go with him, and the minute he shuts and locks the door, he practically tears my pants open and starts going to town on my dick (btw, he had braces %E2%80%93 which I thought was pretty sexy) We trade back and forth sucking each other %E2%80%93 he had a NICE uncut cock %E2%80%93 and then he tells me he wants to back to his place. FINE. We go get in is truck and he tells me he%E2%80%99s too drunk to drive (which he is) so I drive. Before we get out of the parking lot (remember this is a COP I%E2%80%99m with), he%E2%80%99s got my dick pulled out and giving me another blow job. I could hardly drive %E2%80%93 but I did %E2%80%93 and I%E2%80%99m sure at some point between the bar and his place, I came. %0D %0D So we finally get to his place %E2%80%93 he lived with his brother %E2%80%93 and after a few niceties with the little bro, the HOT Latino COP and I headed for bedroom. We stripped quick and got down to business. He was so much fun to make out with and suck on. NICE body %E2%80%93 not too cut %E2%80%93 just nice. Beautiful cock and balls. Heavenly ass. He was so gentle and loving, too. I asked him to put on just his cop belt with the gun. He did %E2%80%93 OMG %E2%80%93 that belt with his hard-on was just too hot for words. We fooled around practically all night %E2%80%93 slept just a few hours. Next morning, we woke up %E2%80%93 and we fucked around again(including him just wearing his cop belt and nothing else) before he took me back to my hotel %0D %0D I got myself a little precummy just writing this up . . . %0D

by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2010 10:00 PM

A friend had a cop for a boyfriend who loved getting bj's while wearing his uniform. When he'd start to cum, the cop would say, "I'M... GOING.... TO... BLOW.... YOUR.... HEAD.... OFF!!!!!" while his gun in the holster bounced against my pal's cranium. He said it was both a turn on and one of the weirdest things he ever experienced.

by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2010 10:00 PM

I love a cop. When I introduced him as my steady down at where I work, I could here the rumors start already, that girl's gone berserk.

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2010 10:00 PM

Gay cops should do pron!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2010 10:26 PM

Tiny cock, lousy lover.

by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2010 10:34 PM

Does a detective count? If so, yes. Nothing special, we sort of dated but he turned out to be incredibly banal, cheap in a very tacky way, and politically conservative which cooled me off him pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2010 10:37 PM

C'mon Dlers - I more of you bitches out there have done a man (or woman) in (or out) of blue...spill the details...

by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2010 10:49 PM

Oh, and I forgot: he used to go to schools to tell kids that "drugs are bad" but that didn't stop him from inhaling poppers during sex like there was no tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2010 10:50 PM

I had a cop fb five years ago; he was young (23) and very boyish/tough, which for me is a turn on. I used to tie him up (all ways but he loved to be hogtied) and 'torture' him (no real pain but he liked being punched in the gut, hit with a belt, having clothespins attached to nipples and balls, that sort of thing). Then I would edge him slowly to orgasm -- his were giant and noisy but of course I had gagged him. Then I would spread eagle him and fuck him (with condom). It was a lot of fun. He had a girl friend (sometimes he had to improvise explanations for the rope marks -- I used soft rope and am an expert in b/d but a few times the marks faded slowly -- but she never figured it out, or if she did, never let on). Our thing ran its course and that was that. It was a very good experience I think for us both, but then I am not into making out, cuddling, and wasn't looking to give or get affection or emotion (I do want them, indeed, but didn't from him) so I don't think I pushed any of his crazy buttons.

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2010 11:01 PM

One night I got picked up by a guy and we went back to his hotel. After having sex, he asked me if I'd ever had sex with a cop before and told me he was a Georgia state trooper. I instantly asked if he had his uniform! Unfortunately, he didn't have it.

by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2010 11:03 PM

Yes, R22, he was the one with all the crazy buttons in that relationship.%0D

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2010 11:14 PM

A girlfriend of mine dated 3 different married cops in a row. They all ditched her after a few months & she was always afraid to drive her car while out drinking for fear of retribution. One had given her that "Friends of the police force" things you put on your tag so you don't get a ticket...well right after he dumped her he went to her work & apparently took it right off her car while she worked. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2010 11:21 PM

Sounds like HEAVEN.

I am a gay male and I was fucking w/ a married straight cycle cop who I openly cruised which I snarkily thought I could "get away" with, he set my shit straight very quick like and I discovered he was very much a uniform fetishist.

I was licking boots and being force fed cock for hours (and later, weeks). My neighbors even begin to inquire if I was in trouble w/ the "law".

That fucker had me dripping like a sap tree. You haven't sucked cock until you've sucked it from unzipped NYPD jodphurs.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2010 1:58 AM

[quote]Oh, and I forgot: he used to go to schools to tell kids that "drugs are bad" but that didn't stop him from inhaling poppers during sex like there was no tomorrow.

Oh jeez, not another prude who can't tell the difference between poppers and meth.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2010 2:36 AM

What about a fire fighter? Are they as crazy as cops or do they all have god complexes?

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2010 3:35 PM

I posted this in the last thread, but plan on: 1. Sex wearing handcuffs, 2. A nightstick up your ass, and 3. Getting fucked with a a bun barrel in your mouth.

Now, you might consider those good things or bad things, but they're going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2010 4:19 PM

OK, I know I'm lame but will somebody please explain r1's joke? I don't get the "Joan's Grandkid" at all. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2010 4:24 PM

Yes. It's overrated.

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2010 4:31 PM

R30, Joan Bennett's grandkid has posted here for years. %0D %0D R31, you're a sick puppy. Come sit by me.

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2010 4:53 PM

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2010 5:04 PM

my posts aren't posting...:( maybe this one will?

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2010 5:08 PM

I was in love with a very sexy and sweet female cop for years, but they erase it from my biography!

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2010 5:13 PM

I love older men. When I was 19, I had a fake ID, found my way into a gay bar and met a hot older man. Who was a cop. We went on two dates (he was 40). After two dates, I told him he was great but that we didn't really have anything in common. Even the sex was bad, though I didn't tell him that. Cut to a month or so later. He sees me out at the bar, knowing full well I was underage, threatens to arrest me and the man I was with -a fireman- . Total asshole.

by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2010 5:19 PM

My dad was a cop. A state trooper to be exact. He was the kindest, sweetest, most gentle man I've ever known. A real teddy bear type.

I know he became a trooper because they paid really well and you have lots of benefits and now he lives off a big fat pension.

It had nothing to do with power tripping or some such nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2010 5:21 PM

What's a "bun barrel"?

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2010 5:21 PM

I'd rather make love to the man and not the uniform. And, yes, a lot of cops are politically or socially conservative, but not all. I know quite a few who are liberal and progressive.

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2010 5:24 PM

Does FBI agent count?

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2010 5:25 PM

R38 - obviously meant "gun barrel" you jackass.

by Anonymousreply 41December 4, 2010 5:27 PM

OP, make sure when you're a guest on Nancy Grace you look solemn. It just plays better. Your friend is a retard, seriously. Fuck the police. They deserve no respect.

by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2010 5:33 PM

He was a little bit older than me but good-looking in an overtly macho way. Short cut with sideburns, muscular build. I kept running into him out at places and he always made it a point to chat me up. The fact that he was a cop was incidental. But I didn't think he was my type and rebuffed his efforts.

One day I was in a coffee shop in my neighborhood. He came in, started chatting, same as always. Maybe he wore me down, I don't know. I got up to leave and he started walking with me. When we reached my building, I invited him up. One thing led to another. Four hours later I staggered from the bed to the bathroom after having received the fucking of a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2010 5:56 PM

I used to suck a San Diego County deputy when he was "patrolling" in the middle of the night at the ABS. Had to be about 3-4am in the theatre and empty except for us two. He'd silently unzip and I'd take his load. He made sure I took every drop too, then just walk back out.

by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2010 6:17 PM

A friend of mine lived with a sheriff's deputy and his gf for a few years. The cop was str8, according to my friend, and had the thickest cock imaginable. Anyway, the cop would fuck my friend senseless whenever his gf wasn't home. He wouldn't kiss, suck, or do anything other than get sucked and fuck my friend.

by Anonymousreply 45December 4, 2010 6:31 PM

That sounds really hot r45.

by Anonymousreply 46December 4, 2010 6:38 PM

[quote]The cop was str8...the cop would fuck my friend senseless whenever his gf wasn't home...%0D %0D Bisexual...

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2010 6:44 PM

I met an off-duty cop who worked in security %0D at a department store during the holiday season where I had a part-time job when I was 20. I was working there part-time when I was in college. %0D %0D We started out meeting in parking lots, etc where we'd 69 in the car. He was married and I saw him in town once with the wife. %0D %0D Long story short, he wanted to "spend some time together" so we used to drive into NYC together and go to clubs, restaurants, etc. I was very young (for 20 years old) and naive at the time but I thought this was great. We used to stay in hotels, go to restaurants, etc. That lasted for about a month and then he started to "open up" with me. Told me after a while that if I ever told anybody he'd go down to the beach and shoot himself in the head. Hard to believe, but he became progressively more weird after that. I didn't know anything about drugs at the time but in hindsight maybe that was involved.%0D %0D I still get the creeps when I think about him. Every time I see a cop now I think "psycho."

by Anonymousreply 48December 4, 2010 6:52 PM

[quote]I used to suck a San Diego County deputy when he was "patrolling" in the middle of the night at the ABS%0D %0D What's ABS

by Anonymousreply 49December 4, 2010 6:57 PM

More, please, R40, about the FBI agent.

I want to know if it was like The X-Files, or more like The Untouchables....

TIA!

by Anonymousreply 50December 4, 2010 7:28 PM

More hot cop sex, please! Hot cops make my mussy... well, you know...

by Anonymousreply 51December 4, 2010 7:33 PM

[quote]Fuck the police. %0D %0D I believe that's what we're discussing here.

by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2010 7:43 PM

ABS = anti-lock braking system

by Anonymousreply 53December 4, 2010 8:24 PM

R36 sounds like a real badge bunny.

by Anonymousreply 54December 4, 2010 8:33 PM

I have. NYPD and Transit. (Transit is debatable as to whether it counts.) Bottom line is that once they take the uniform off they look like, and could be, any other male. Though, generally more fucked up than any other male. But if they keep the uniform on, geezuz. It's a fetish for sure, and some of them get off on it and some of them don't want to be only a uniform. Often the ones that don't want to be only a uniform don't quite get that the uniform is all they have to offer since they don't have sparkling personalities.

by Anonymousreply 55December 4, 2010 10:42 PM

DC has a Gay and Lesbian Police Unit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 4, 2010 10:49 PM

Doesn't the NYPD have one, too? I seem to remember seeing them march down the street during the Pride Parade.

by Anonymousreply 57December 4, 2010 10:52 PM

YES. I hooked up with cop in the NYPD about 15 years ago. We met in a bar, but it was not a gay bar. He was kindof average looking, about 5'10" and slender. He was of Eastern European descent. We ended up back at my apartment and had amazing, loud, hot sex. I didn't learn that he was a cop until afterward. We got it on a few more times after that. He even came to my apartment in his uniform for one of our sessions. It was some of the hottest sex I have EVER had. Plus, to this day I have never seen a bigger cock. It was like a baby's arm. I remember gasping, and actually giggling when it came out of his pants. Years later I saw him in the 14th street subway station, investigating some issue.

by Anonymousreply 58December 5, 2010 3:28 AM

R54, I guess I was when I was younger. I had such a daddy thing back then.

by Anonymousreply 59December 5, 2010 4:20 AM

LOVE it. I've fucked about five cops in the mid-Atlantic region and though they have their share of issues, they fuck like champs!

by Anonymousreply 60December 5, 2010 4:36 AM

Not to my knowledge

by Anonymousreply 61December 5, 2010 4:40 AM

NYPD GOAL (Gay Officers Action League).

A few years ago, the GOAL was marching in the Pride parade and one of the guys holding the banner at the front was really HOT. He wasn't in uniform, just in a GAOL t-shirt and shorts.

Hours later, after the parade and dance on the pier, he and I were in the same subway car going home to Queens and we made eye contact - I said I remembered him from the parade and he said he remembered me (yeah, right). Anyway, turns out we got off at the same stop in Astoria, and he lived around the corner from me. He invited me up and we fucked like rabbits. And then we "dated" for a few weeks - sometimes drinks, usually just fucking. I asked him if he'd wear his uniform but he said no, he was plainclothes.

There wasn't much beyond the hot sex, and after 3 months it was clear there was no relationship to move forward, so we ended it (did I dump him? did he dump me? I don't remember). Since we agreed on one last fuck, I asked again about him doing it in uniform, at which point he told me he wasn't ever a cop - he was just a friend of a cop who marched with the GOAL that Sunday in June.

No wonder the relationship didn't last - it was built on a fantasy and a lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2010 5:29 AM

bump!

by Anonymousreply 63December 11, 2010 10:45 PM

no but I had sex with my step dad who was a prison guard

by Anonymousreply 64December 11, 2010 11:02 PM

R37, what kind of freak reads a thread about fucking cops and answers with a defense of his/her father?

by Anonymousreply 65December 11, 2010 11:22 PM

I've bagged a cop and an FBI agent, both were good lays, the cop especially. Total tops. The FBI agent turned out to be a total dick, he lives in Palm Springs now. There is an office there. Stay away unless like being abused.

by Anonymousreply 66December 11, 2010 11:26 PM

Had a cop fb in SF who brought me cocaine he had confiscated from god knows who. We did the coke together and fucked for hours.

by Anonymousreply 67December 12, 2010 3:22 AM

Was stalked by a cop in Mobile, AL after I refused to give him a bj in lieu of receiving a ticket.

by Anonymousreply 68December 12, 2010 3:26 AM

[quote]I've bagged a cop

Is a cop supposed to be some kind of catch? Would you say the same if you had sex with an accountant? I'm gonna go ahead and guess no.

by Anonymousreply 69December 12, 2010 3:38 AM

How abut an actuary?

by Anonymousreply 70December 12, 2010 3:41 AM

r69 = bitter accountant

by Anonymousreply 71December 12, 2010 3:44 AM

R37, thank you for sharing that your father was just in it for the money. But when he fucked you was it hot?

by Anonymousreply 72December 12, 2010 5:13 AM

The one thing I like. There is this particular mounted police (policemen on a horse for our flyover posters) and what I like is that I can just STARE at his cock in that saddle w/ his knee high boots and his jodphurs he can't do a THING.

He knows I want it.

I SO want to tell him...."You keep those nuts warm in the saddle for me...ya' hear?"

by Anonymousreply 73December 12, 2010 5:25 AM

[quote]...."You keep those nuts warm in the saddle for me...ya' hear?"%0D %0D %0D mmmmm, i'd love a bag of warm salted nuts...

by Anonymousreply 74December 12, 2010 5:34 AM

No, but I thought about it briefly when I saw I wasn't going to pass that sobriety test.

by Anonymousreply 75December 12, 2010 7:00 AM

There's nothing hotter than being face level with a mounted cop's fat crotch in a saddle and staring at it and there's not a damn thing he can do about it.

by Anonymousreply 76December 12, 2010 7:11 AM

This is kind of off-topic, but you would never again fuck a daddy, R59? I'm always fascinated by people who switch like that, from daddies to twinks, when they reach their 40's.

by Anonymousreply 77December 12, 2010 12:47 PM

More hot cop stories please

by Anonymousreply 78December 13, 2010 6:33 AM

R45 it sounds like that guy was a major closet case. Hey R47 remember, bisexual = major closeted gay.

by Anonymousreply 79December 13, 2010 7:19 AM

r16! Thanks for the Bock & Harnick reference!

by Anonymousreply 80December 13, 2010 7:57 AM

Marlee Matlin:Ihuuuhuumarriedhuuuuone%0D %0D %0D Jack Joseph: I married one

by Anonymousreply 81December 13, 2010 8:11 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 82November 20, 2011 5:29 PM

REALLY into being in control and showing you who's boss. That can be fun at first but unless you're really into some cop-worship fantasies it gets old.

by Anonymousreply 83November 20, 2011 5:34 PM

Another bump of a dead thread to lend the appearance of life to a moribund board.

Don't mind me. I'm the resident "Another bump of a dead thread to lend the appearance of life to a moribund board" troll.

by Anonymousreply 84November 20, 2011 7:02 PM

Yes. It was terrible. She made too much noise and kept repeating "oh yes, oh yes" like some porn star. At one point I had to dig my head into her pussy to stop me from laughing. They're also crap at foreplay and just want to get fucked.

I saw her a few more times afterwards and let her think she dumped me as she seemed a little psycho - I didn't fancy a pissed off police woman hounding me. Nuff said.

x

by Anonymousreply 85November 20, 2011 7:07 PM

I picked up a female cop at a lesbian bar. She was too drunk to drive and didn't notice how drunk I was, so I ended up driving.

She was a squirter and soaked the bed.

Didn't see her again.

by Anonymousreply 86November 21, 2011 4:50 AM

Not sure if this counts for sex, but it was very kinky. This was back when I was 15 and dating a 17 year old in Wisconsin. We went "parking" as they called it then, which means going out on a country road at night and turning the car lights out and having sex.

Well, this night we picked a road that had homes every few miles until it came to a dead end. We thought we'd be safe from public scrutiny there. But evidently, some busy body in one of the houses we passed knew it was a dead end road, and surmised we were going "parking", so they called the cops.

So as I am being fucked in the back seat, this cop car pulls up and shines a very bright light into the car. Then he opens the back door and says "Where's the girl?" (as if he dug deep enough, there had to be a girl layered below us somewhere). When he found out it was 2 underage guys fucking, he said he was going to write this up and report this to our folks. I came out at 16, but at 15 and 17, this scared both of us.

So we begged him to give us a break, blah, blah, blah. Finally, the guy says, "OK, I'll let it go, but get out of the car and on your knees." We were terrified he was going to shoot us each in the head! But then he took out his dick (really nice and big) and started pissing like a lawn sprinkler on both of us. He evidently had a full bladder, and he unloaded it on both of us, our hair drenched and dripping with warm piss, and our naked bodies warm, then freezing from his piss.

THen he puts his cock back in his pants, warns us to stay off that particular road, and says "Good Night, gentlemen".

We both thought being pissed on by a cop was really hot. So we both discovered we had a piss fetish for guys in uniform. But that night we had to get home without any tell tale odor of piss, so we went to this papermill office building, jumped in the fountain in front (icy cold) and then got back into our clothes before the 80 year old night guard at the door could shout at us "Crazy kids".

Ah, growing up in a small Wisconsin town....the next year it went all bad when I got angry at Christmas at my neanderthal parents who were making fag jokes (unlike gay people, my family never made humor from the events of life, but instead relied 100% on canned jokes). I came out and was thrown out. I've been in California ever since, and have spent a few hot times with "fake" cops in uniform.

by Anonymousreply 87November 21, 2011 5:27 AM

Hey R87, where in WI?

by Anonymousreply 88November 21, 2011 10:33 AM

A gay friend who's on the NYPD chatted up a guy at the Gay Parade two years ago. They arranged to meet. When my friend showed up at his apartment, the guy was disappointed. Wanted him in uniform. My friend left.

by Anonymousreply 89November 21, 2011 2:29 PM

He wasn't a cop yet. He was still in the police academy. A female fuck-buddy and I hooked up with him online (I'm male).

He was 22 and possibly had the best body of any man I've seen. Flawless skin, six-pack but not a roided musclehead. Dark hair, beautiful blue eyes and a rock-hard perfect cock.

He was pretty shy about gay sex. He let me suck him and he jerked me in front of his face while fucking her, but I didn't get to fuck his ass (which is what I really wanted to do).

by Anonymousreply 90November 21, 2011 2:46 PM

Yes, a married cop FB. Total bottom into being used and abused but an asshole personality.

by Anonymousreply 91November 21, 2011 3:19 PM

R88, I hope and pray there are no negative impacts from telling you the town. No one in my family is living there anymore.

Wisconsin Rapids, a little town (15,000) in the center of Wisconsin that stank from the air pollution of paper mills but is a prime spot for growing cranberries (lots of swampy land full of snakes and mosquitoes) so Ocean Spray has a big plant there.

Most kids who attend college never return to live there. Why would you waste your life in such a dismal little town? My sister told me recently that one of the main money makers right now in the town is building rest homes for the elderly. The town itself is slowly dieing. Some company in Europe bought the paper mill and is pretty much striping it of everything, laying people off, and getting reimbursed financially from OUR government for doing so.

Nearby Towns: Stevens Point, Nekoosa (another big Paper Mill town), Wausau.

by Anonymousreply 92November 21, 2011 5:43 PM

R92 - Wisconsin Rapids is in Wood County, famous for decades for being the poorest county in Wisconsin. When you are on a county highway, it is no surprise to see those shiny old trailers in the woods with a tar paper add-on. Of course, I've driven through the Deep South and it is about the same.

by Anonymousreply 93November 21, 2011 5:48 PM

i fucked an nyc cop who was really into getting pounded and having me cum in his hole. seriously. unfortunately, he was even more of a head case than i am, so the interaction went no where.

by Anonymousreply 94November 21, 2011 5:51 PM

Not a cop story, but a "parking" story. Was 17 and pounding another 17 year old in the back seat of my car, parked on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. We're about to cum when we hear a train approaching. It's getting close and is blowing his whistle frantically, like he's trying to alert someone.

I thought for sure we must be parked on the tracks and that our naked bodies would be found, thrown from the twisted metal mess. I think the train missed the car by inches. 30 years later and the memory is still vivid!

by Anonymousreply 95November 21, 2011 6:05 PM

Straight married Italian cop from Queens who smoked crack the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 96November 21, 2011 8:26 PM

A lot of NYC cops are fat, both men and women. What's up with that? I saw some recruits jogging on the track by the East River (on 7th St). Every single one of them was fat. They could barely jog, let alone run.

Shouldn't cops be fit? How are they supposed to chase after someone on foot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 21, 2011 8:33 PM

I wouldn't recommend it.

by Anonymousreply 98November 21, 2011 9:56 PM

r9, efforts by the NYPD to require a fitness standard after graduation from the Academy has been challenged by the union. If cops have to stay in shape the PBA wants it done "on the clock."

by Anonymousreply 99November 22, 2011 3:30 PM

Sorry to be the grammar police, but you should have asked, "HAS any of you ever had sex with a cop?" NOT "Have."

by Anonymousreply 100November 22, 2011 4:19 PM

Only once. My cop was a total bottom.

by Anonymousreply 101November 22, 2011 4:20 PM

We didn't have sex, but a hot beefy married cop was kind of obsessed with me when I was a teenager (I'm a guy).

I've told this story before, but here goes - when I was in high school I was a complete fuck up. Partied all the time with friends, cut class, committed petty crimes (did some breaking and entering, vandalism) blah blah.

Anyway, because of this, our local cops came to know who I was along with some of my degenerate friends. One of them, Officer Rogers, was this beefy Irish guy with deep golden hair, total porn 'stache and hairy gorilla forearms. He was a complete dick, had a swagger and would always yell out at me "I got my eye on you!" Yes, just like Robert DeNiro in Meet The Parents.

At the time, the cops hung out a lot at this 7-11 type convenience store that had an arcade. One morning I came in to play Galaga and Officer Rogers was there already playing, but in civilian garb - sweat pants - because it was his day off. He saw I was waiting and made some crack about having a cell waiting for me. But when he was done he turned around to me...and revealed a huge hard-on. Being a little closeted gay pervert I instinctively brushed up against his dick with my hand when I walked by to the change machine.

From that point forward, he started randomly frisking me and my friends when we were hanging out on the street - only when he frisked me he would grab my dick.

One Halloween night, when we had been tearing up the whole neighborhood, he lined a bunch of us up against a wall, frisking us. Only he frisked me twice. The first time he grabbed my dick, squeezed gently twice, then let go. When he frisked me again, he did the same thing but didn't let go--just increasing the pressure slightly while he pretended to frisk me with his other hand.

This happened overall about 6 times over a year.

Eventually I got my act together, went away to college and moved to the city. But for years, when I would go home to visit, I would see him occasionally in his car. I'm kicking myself for not approaching him and maybe getting to suck his dick. Oh well!

by Anonymousreply 102November 22, 2011 4:20 PM

Yes, in the early 1980's when I was about 18. I did not know he was a cop until after we had sex and he was married to a woman at the time, who knew my family - which he did not realize.

Years later I bumped into him at a party, which we both attended with our partners. He had come out by this time. I went out on the balcony to get some air and he came up behind me and hugged me, grinding his semi-hard cock into my ass.

I was not impressed. Last I heard he was working as a Funeral Director and has some real estate that qualified him as a slum lord.

by Anonymousreply 103November 22, 2011 4:34 PM

I used to screw an Oregon State Policeman, and then he died.

by Anonymousreply 104November 22, 2011 4:39 PM

i had sex with about 50 male cops in duluth and about five different male cops in st.paul and maybe one was in minneapolis. yummy i love having with real cops. only the hot young ones im only 22. i get really turned on by the cop unigorms and the kind protective personality of a cop is cute and hot. asnd yeah male police officers r good at sex. it tuns me on so much to fuck a cop. i am so horny right now. i started having sex with police officers since i was 13. last time i had sex with a cop was a year ago. i even had one officer hand cuff me and put schackles on my ankles durring sex it was my idea.

by Anonymousreply 105November 3, 2013 9:45 PM

You've had sex with the entire Duluth police force? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 106November 3, 2013 10:05 PM

Tasty mother fucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 3, 2013 10:32 PM

Yes it was fucking awesome I put whipped cream on his dick and sucked his dick

by Anonymousreply 108February 17, 2014 7:32 AM

Yeah OK r107, he's doable.

by Anonymousreply 109February 17, 2014 8:01 AM

I dated 3 cops. One was great. One was okay. The other was a lunatic. I dated an FBI agent. He had impotence problems

by Anonymousreply 110February 17, 2014 8:11 AM

I did, when I was thirty. He was a handsome 45 year-old, handsome, clean cut (blonde but balding), and domineering, and he had big muscular arms which he loved to wrap around me to make me feel how strong he was. He never fucked me in his police uniform, which I very much wanted--he told me he would someday but then we broke up and it never happened. I still fantasize how hot it would have been.

I was actually pretty old at the time for his standards--he usually fucked guys much younger than I was (usually more in the 18-25 range). There was something more than a little creepy about him in retrospect, and I wonder if he fucked guys under the legal age. But he sure was hot.

I have no idea what happened to him. He no longer lives in my city.

by Anonymousreply 111February 17, 2014 8:15 AM

[quote]and put schackles on my ankles durring sex it was my idea. by: julie

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

Julie, you're not just a cunt but a functional illiterate to boot.

You couldn't spell your way out of a paper bag if there were a horny virginal Duluth policeman on the other side.

by Anonymousreply 112February 17, 2014 8:19 AM

I live in a small town, I have been sucking off the cop on night duty for about 5 years. Every few months he corners me somewhere to suck him off.

by Anonymousreply 113February 17, 2014 9:41 AM

I had a two year long relationship with one (we're both women). She was very dynamic and charismatic, and good in bed. But things were never quite right between us and I started feeling a constant, creeping sense of anxiety. After we broke up, a lot of details about her past came to light that freaked me out and just didn't add up. I still can't decide whether she was actually a sociopath or just a habitual liar who got off on fooling me and others. Either way, I'm glad I got out when I did.

by Anonymousreply 114February 17, 2014 10:08 AM

Lol R65! Talk about twisted.

by Anonymousreply 115February 17, 2014 11:48 AM

I blew a highway patrolman through a glory hole on a state hwy, pretty rural. He was in uniform and driving his cruiser.

by Anonymousreply 116February 17, 2014 12:52 PM

I was in a public mensroom in Chattanooga Tennessee and a uniform cop came in. He stood at the urinal and masturbated to orgasm (hoping to entrap me). I hugged the urinal and didn't let him see my dick while discreetly watching him through the corner of my eyes. As he started to ejaculate I zipped up and left. I got to my car as quickly as I could and then left.

Over the past few years I've wondered if he was trying to entrap me or just wanted to play. For once in my life I did the safe thing and got out of there.

by Anonymousreply 117February 17, 2014 1:03 PM

Not that I know of.

by Anonymousreply 118February 17, 2014 2:23 PM

Yes!!! Best experience ever in my life. We fucked in the patrol car, in the precient, everywhere. It was amazing. I wish we could be together but too many obstacles in our way. I moved out of NY, came to FL. We actually reconnected again after about 2 years without any contact a month ago. He is coming down this week and I'm so looking forward to seeing him again.

by Anonymousreply 119July 11, 2014 4:23 PM

R117 just missed the opportunity of a lifetime

by Anonymousreply 120October 27, 2014 5:05 AM

R106 Well, when you're from Duluth, you have to do SOMETHING.

by Anonymousreply 121October 27, 2014 5:48 AM

They usually have hairy anuses

by Anonymousreply 122October 27, 2014 9:07 AM

Yes, a hot redhead NYC cop. Big cock> loved eating his ass then plowing him.

by Anonymousreply 123October 27, 2014 10:16 AM

Oh fuck I need cop sex so bad!! Woman in her thirties, straight and live in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 124January 10, 2015 8:09 AM

Yes, and he said he was a physical trainer to other cops. Unfortunately, the guy himself was not even fit. Maybe he just made up the whole story. Maybe I was too drunk and got things mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 125January 10, 2015 8:30 AM

I have a real thing for authority figures, I actually set out to meet a cop for recreational purposes and it didn't take long to find the right one. Mike was 6'5, with a thick 8 "(cut)cock, and he looked exactly like Tom Selleck circa 1984. I mean deep dimples and all. Since this was in 1985, everywhere we went when he was off duty men and women would approach s constantly thinking he was TS. He was very dominating which I loved, and I completely fell into the submissive role. My favorite kink was to go on a ride around with him(he had no partner) and fuck in his car while he was on a call. The adrenaline and danger made it so exciting...well that and the knowledge that he could be fired and god knows what could happen to me if we were caught. I'll tell ya this, 30 years later we still chat and email from time to time, and I never again had sex which came close to what I had with him. Apparently the whole "cop stalking the ex" is real. About a year after we split, I was burglarized and personal items were stolen. When the detectives learned that my ex was a cop, they immediately were convinced Mike was the culprit. I knew beyond a shadow of any doubt that it was not he, so I refused to reveal his name to the detectives so they could interview him. Of course that even solidified their suspicions even more, so they basically dropped the investigation. If I had it to do over, I would do the same.

by Anonymousreply 126January 10, 2015 8:41 AM

more cop stories please!

by Anonymousreply 127January 10, 2015 1:21 PM

I am actually currently fucking a cop and the sex is so hot. Some of the best sex I have ever had. I make him wear his uniform and fuck me in the backseat of his police car. The first time I sucked his sick he told me I'm the first girl to ever make him cum from getting head alone I'm married, so he doesn't stalk me or anything like that. Not all cops will. If you are thinking of fucking a police officer I suggest you do it. It's an awesome experience.

by Anonymousreply 128January 25, 2015 6:29 AM

Sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 20, 2015 9:57 PM

A friend of mine met a cop who one night and went back to his place to fuck. The cop pulled his gun out, put it to my friend's head and told him to suck his dick. He kept the gun at his head the whole time. They've continued fucking around because my friend gets off on it.

by Anonymousreply 130September 20, 2015 10:20 PM

Here's the cop in R17.

Michael Verdugo AKA Jeremy Wess

by Anonymousreply 131September 20, 2015 11:51 PM

Oops. Forgot link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 20, 2015 11:52 PM

I’m a cop and when I’m out socializing I never tell guys what I do for a living. I’m certainly not into male badge bunnies, and there are far too many psychos out there for me to jeopardize my job for. And while cops sexually hitting on members of the public are the things that porn is made of, it very seldom actually happens. For every cop who gets involved in a sexual situation with a member of the motoring public, there are 100 others who resist temptation.

Even though I’ve been a cop for years, I’ve only had sex with one other cop, who was a very sexually confused, married young man who laterally transferred to my department. I am not out at work, though if one of my co-workers were to ask me if I was gay I’d confirm it. Anyhow, I was assigned as training officer for this new patrol officer, whom we’ll call Gary, because that’s his name.

The dude couldn’t stop talking about sex—not so much about the hit-or-miss sex he was having with his wife of a couple of years, but about MINE. After I told him I was gay, he really stepped up his comments and questioning. One day I asked him, “are you hitting on me, dude?” “No way!” he replied. ”I’m just curious about what two guys do in the sack, that’s all.”

Call me old-fashioned, but I don’t believe in workplace romances; however, Gary was very good-looking and had a spectacular, round, firm ass. While not overtly asking me if I wanted to fool around, he made it very clear that he might be agreeable to something like that.

So it came to pass one day that after our graveyard shift ended at 6 a.m., we went out for breakfast. We hung around the restaurant until 8, when we knew Gary’s wife would be off to work. We then went to his house. He made strong bloody marys for us, which relieved some of the tension. Getting undressed was nerve-wracking, but we were soon naked and in bed.

He really was clueless in the M2M sex department, but he followed my lead and slowly began to enjoy himself. He wanted me to fuck him and I wanted to fuck him, but I didn’t think it was a good idea to do it as part of his first sojourn into gay sex. I eventually got him off while jacking him off with one hand and putting a finger up his butt with the other.

While it wasn’t the knock-down, drag-out sexual scenario that it could have been, it was oddly satisfying for both of us, even though it was never repeated. My thought is that Gary truly WAS only curious about gay sex, he got to experience it, and that was that. Unfortunately, his wife hated living in our town and made him get another lateral transfer to another department just a few months later.

by Anonymousreply 133September 21, 2015 12:32 AM

Thrice

by Anonymousreply 134January 28, 2016 8:27 PM

I hooked up with an LAPD cop in my hotel room one summer. He was very handsome, and in great shape and a nice, big cock. While we were chatting on CL, he causally mentioned that he was a cop and left it at that. Apparently, he just parked his patrol car in the front of the hotel, strolled through a lobby full of staring people and up the elevator. When he showed up at my hotel room door in a full uniform with a gun in holster I nearly had a heart attack. My CL posting was pretty sleasy and I started to wonder if it was all a trap. He was a just a nice horny guy on his dinner break.

by Anonymousreply 135January 28, 2016 10:18 PM

Ffff

by Anonymousreply 136June 19, 2017 6:20 PM

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 137June 19, 2017 6:38 PM

About twenty years ago, when I was a cute teenage girl, I got pulled over by a NC state trooper. He took my license and told me to follow him, which I did to a park back in the woods. He apparently radioed one of his fellow cops who met us there. I fucked them both, and it was incredibly hot sex, I must have had a dozen orgasms.

by Anonymousreply 138June 19, 2017 7:14 PM

There was a cop who was a regular at the local bathhouse. He would actually hang his badge up on the in his room so everyone knew, He wasn't much to look at but he fulfilled lots of fantasies, including mine.

He, however, became somewhat of a meth whore.

by Anonymousreply 139June 19, 2017 7:15 PM

I built a stable on a church's property. Barn, paddock, the whole nine yards. I was there very late one night, and a county police car pulled up. I showed him my ID, and convinced him I was supposed to be there. I gave him a little tour of the place. I just got a vibe, I don't know what it was. It wasn't gaydar. I just blurted out that I really wanted to suck his cock right there in the barn. He grinned and asked me if I was serious. Five minutes later and it was all over. He stopped by 2 more times before I finished the stable. I knew he was deeply closeted and not husband material. I had my fun though. That happened 19 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 140June 19, 2017 7:45 PM

Yes, overrated.

by Anonymousreply 141June 19, 2017 9:40 PM

A cop used to cruise the restrooms in the Brown Building of NYU . He pulled me into a stall during a class break, stripped me and proceeded to work my nips and balls. All the while students were in and out of the restroom and it was all I could to keep shtum. He was Italian from Bay Ridge and we played until term ended. Ruggedly masculine guy.

by Anonymousreply 142June 19, 2017 9:54 PM

Hot.

by Anonymousreply 143August 23, 2017 7:45 PM

Austria 2 summers ago...heavily cruised by him on the subway...he got off when I exited. He smiled and asked if I was American. I said yes, returning to my hotel, was he on or off duty and could he stop for a drink? We walked short distance to the hotel, which is one of the finest in Vienna, and we went to exec. lounge for beers. Casual talk, lots of smiles, he asked if we could go to my room. He was tall, blonde, butch, blue eyes, nicely muscled, beautifully uncut 8 inches and round hot furry ass which I licked for a half hour and wanted more. We fucked each other and saw each other several more times during my stay. Talked and emailed since ..... would love to return to Austria. He may visif this winter or next spring.

by Anonymousreply 144August 23, 2017 8:18 PM

Gross 138 no one wants to hear about your hetero-nomative sex acts.

by Anonymousreply 145August 23, 2017 10:07 PM

Hi R145. STFU

by Anonymousreply 146August 23, 2017 10:59 PM

Shut up r145

by Anonymousreply 147August 23, 2017 11:17 PM

When I was 18, I lost my virginity to a 36 year old cop. Met him cruising in a park at night in downtown St Paul. It was a beautiful experience. I continued to see him for another three months.

by Anonymousreply 148August 23, 2017 11:28 PM

Yes. I was in lockup for DUI and he came into my cell, sodomized me with his nightstick and forced me to bottom for three other inmates, all while he skull fucked me and made me lick his dirty hole.'

by Anonymousreply 149August 23, 2017 11:36 PM

Yes, a hunky Polish detective in Chicago. Turned out to be a bit of an asshole - not crazy, just an asshole- so that was the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 150August 23, 2017 11:41 PM

Yes. A Blatino vice cop who made me lick his dirty hole but it was okay because poo turns me on.

by Anonymousreply 151August 23, 2017 11:49 PM

No but a meter maid shit in my mouth

by Anonymousreply 152August 23, 2017 11:50 PM

Sort of. I had sex with a closeted DEA cop who lived near me uptown. He was normal till we got in bed and then turned into a freak! He came 5 times, and did this screaming/yelping thing before he did and yelled out random shit. At one point he called me MOMMY!

I fled as soon as I could get my clothes on after that!

by Anonymousreply 153August 24, 2017 2:57 AM

R153 You lucky girl. That sounds so cray cray hot.

by Anonymousreply 154August 24, 2017 8:06 AM

OP I think its wonderful that he beats her and apparently so do you because more than likely you get your rocks off at male cops fucking the women that they beat. OP can only get a hard on when she tells him about her abuse....I mean SEX.

by Anonymousreply 155August 24, 2017 8:13 AM

Yes, about 4 that I can remember. One of them I'm still close friends with, and he's like a big teddy bear. He's openly gay and been in an open relationship with another friend of ours for nearly 20 years, but we screw around from time to time. I make him wear his uniform when we hook up, lol.

by Anonymousreply 156August 24, 2017 8:34 AM

R145, your misogynist kind is not welcome here. Wise up or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 157August 24, 2017 8:41 AM

I had a fling with a federal marshal. But whenever I see a cop, I start to salivate. They are so sexy in their uniforms, even the fit fat ones.

by Anonymousreply 158August 24, 2017 10:36 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 159October 4, 2017 1:24 PM

Yummmy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 29, 2019 6:55 PM

Yes! A sexy tall Sherrif deputy, and he was a married man . We had some great sex about 3 times in a period of 4 months. We would talk on the low and it would only be when he was on patrol. He was very seductive and affectionate. A sexy fucking Scorpio, we had sex in the back of his cop car, outside in the woods and again in the hood of his car. He would come around from time to time. I didnt want any type of scandal, so we would have this secret relationship. Just fuck on the low and relief him of some stress. It was fun and exiting while it last.

by Anonymousreply 161September 14, 2019 6:21 AM

I was caught shoplifting at a thrift shop in the late 70s. I had no choice. I had to strip down to nothing. naked as a jailbird. I was in excellent shape. Some called me buff. My large, uncut meter became engorged to 9 inches. I was surprised I wasn't embarrassed . Quite the contrary, I was proud. Proud was I. I started to earn my keep...........

by Anonymousreply 162September 14, 2019 6:33 AM

I fucked an LAPD stud 5 times. He was certainly sexy (Latin, ripped, late 20's/early 30's, HOT bubble butt, angel face). At the time, he was married with 3 kids (yeah, I checked his social media to verify just for the Hell of it). Super nice guy, never flaked, great bottom, very clean and very submissive in bed. No kinks either - which can often be a blessing. A few years back, he just dropped off with communication - no idea why, but no big deal either. 6 months after he ghosted - he sent an email from a new account saying that his wife found apps on his cell and he freaked. I said that I totally got it. Never saw him again. He showed in street clothes for the first fuck but in uniform the second. He could tell that the uniform turned me on, so for every other fuck - he was always in his work gear. Super hot guy, really hot ass and a great time. Good memories. I will never message him, but if he dings me - I'll fuck that hot ass again anyday.

by Anonymousreply 163September 14, 2019 6:50 AM

Yes, but he's openly gay, and also a good friend of mine. He's more of a nerdy geek type when not at work.

by Anonymousreply 164September 14, 2019 7:05 AM

[quote]R162 ...naked as a jailbird. I was in excellent shape.

I’m sure you were. But just so you know, it’s “naked as a [bold]jaybird[/bold].”

by Anonymousreply 165September 14, 2019 7:10 AM

Yes. He is actually one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known. He is a very considerate guy, and totally big on supporting non profits and charities, especially for children and people with AIDS. Total top and nothing excites me more when he comes over after he’s off duty and in uniform. He puts up with my cliche teasing and I believe is one of the better cops out there on his beat. He’s my best friend too. We’ve been together actually since we met at a democratic fundraiser 4 years ago and he proposed on Christmas Day last year.

The OP obviously wants something salacious, but cops are people doing a job.

by Anonymousreply 166February 11, 2020 6:19 AM

R166 Congrats! That’s so sweet!

by Anonymousreply 167February 11, 2020 9:19 PM

Once they're out of uniform, the turn-on is over. Mine had to wear his uniform and had to keep the utility belt on. SO HOT. Unzip those trousers and eat that man meat. I'd take as much as he could give. Only once did he show up sans uniform and it was a big nothing for me. He could tell I just wasn't into it so always wore his uniform after that.

by Anonymousreply 168February 11, 2020 9:29 PM

I want to be topped by a cop in uniform.

by Anonymousreply 169February 22, 2020 3:27 PM

Yes. I used to get pounded right by a hot one a few years ago. His shirt was pretty tight on that muscular body. He was a really nice guy too. Then he moved away.

by Anonymousreply 170April 10, 2020 12:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!