Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Most Embarrassingly Obvious Yet Closeted Gay Celebrity -- Who is it?

At one point, it was Ellen and Rosie. Then Ricky Martin. Now that they're all out, who is it? My vote goes to Queen Latifah. I put her ahead of Travolta because Scientology is keeping him hetero. Who makes you say, "Just say it already!"

by Anonymousreply 600March 6, 2018 3:30 PM

Ah, the Liberace Memorial thread.%0D

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2010 10:55 AM

Calvin Klein

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2010 11:00 AM

Anderson Cooper.%0D %0D Victor Garber.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2010 11:05 AM

Wentworth Miller%0D %0D Bieber%0D %0D Trousersnake%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2010 11:21 AM

Another vote for Queen Latifah.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2010 12:23 PM

Definitely Anderson Cooper. At this point, its laughable.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2010 12:32 PM

In what universe is Victor Garber not out?

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2010 12:38 PM

Richard Simmons

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2010 12:41 PM

But is Anderson Cooper technically in the closet? I mean, he's not Grand Marshall of the Gay Pride parade, but I think everyone knows he's gay. I always thought being in the closet meant someone who is actively pretending to be straight by marrying an assistant (Rock Hudson) or acting giddy about members of the opposite sex (Rosie O'Donnell in the 90s.)

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2010 12:48 PM

[quote]acting giddy about members of the opposite sex You can do that without being straight

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2010 12:53 PM

Same thing r9 said - for Richard Simmons

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2010 12:56 PM

In my opinon r9, if there are still vast majorities of people who don't know that you're gay, then you're in the closet. He may not be bearding, be he hasn't said it either. He's in the gloset.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2010 1:00 PM

Taylor Swift

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2010 1:12 PM

[quote]If there are still vast majorities of people who don't know that you're gay, then you're in the closet Blimey, I'll have to take out an ad in the national press

by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2010 1:19 PM

OP - add Clay Aitken and Elton John to the examples of previous lame closets.%0D %0D Is Butch Fat Chick who sang Fast Cars out?

by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2010 1:21 PM

If this were DL in 1950, Barbara Stanwyck would have owned this thread

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2010 1:26 PM

I agree with r9. I don't really see Latifah as closeted either since she doesn't deny things. There were those pics recently of her and her gf snuggling on a boat. If QL had issued some bullshit statement saying she was just looking for a splinter in her personal trainer's ass or something, that would be closeted.%0D %0D People don't all have to come out like Lance Bass. It's okay to slip out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2010 1:32 PM

3 way tie:

Jake Gyllenhaal, Hayden Christensen, Zac Efron

by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2010 1:41 PM

Well what has Latifah ever done for gay marriage equality? DADT? AIDS? She certainly shows up for a lot of non-gay charities.

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2010 1:43 PM

Bradley Cooper

by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2010 1:53 PM

Ryan Seacrest%0D %0D Matthew McConaughey%0D %0D The entire cast of GMA (save for JuJu)

by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2010 1:54 PM

[quote]Ah, the Liberace Memorial thread. No, that's held annually in May. This is the Merv Griffin Memorial thread.

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2010 2:23 PM

People should give to charities - gay, straight, whatever. But giving to charity doesn't equal coming out of the closet. Separate issues.

by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2010 2:27 PM

Female: Queen Latifah and Jodie Foster%0D %0D Male: Zachary Quinto%0D %0D They just need to say it.

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2010 2:29 PM

r12, vast majorities of people believe that Saddam was involved in 9/11 and that evolution is a bogus, elaborate conspiracy theory. Just because the true information is out there for any moron to find doesn't mean that lots of morons WILL find it (or believe it). The blame for this doesn't rest on queer celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2010 2:30 PM

Keanu Reeves

by Anonymousreply 26December 3, 2010 2:35 PM

Oh come on guys! Taylor Lautner wins!%0D Not to mention Kristen Stewar, Ellen Page, Jodie.

by Anonymousreply 27December 3, 2010 2:35 PM

Keanu Reeves seems totally uninterested in the spotlight. How can he be "the most embarrassingly obvious yet closeted" star?%0D %0D John Travolta gets my vote.

by Anonymousreply 28December 3, 2010 2:40 PM

Jake Fake Gyllenhaal

by Anonymousreply 29December 3, 2010 2:40 PM

Okay, if I can cast my one vote for Robsten, maybe they get it.

by Anonymousreply 30December 3, 2010 2:41 PM

[quote]But is Anderson Cooper technically in the closet? I mean, he's not Grand Marshall of the Gay Pride parade, but I think everyone knows he's gay. %0D %0D No, they don't know he's gay. The hausfraus hear the rumors but know that if they have one night in bed with him, he'll be forever straight. There are a lot of stupid women across this land. Until he announces that he's gay, he's NOT out.

by Anonymousreply 31December 3, 2010 3:30 PM

R17, after those pics of Queen and her gf surfaced, the gf gave an interview and said that she's straight. That's what Queen has been saying all these years. The most embarrasing interview of all was when she said that the gay rumors were ruining her chances of finding a man.

A lot of the celebs mentioned in this thread may not be out but they have never said that they are straight. The most embarrasingly closeted gay celeb is Queen Latifah hands down.

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2010 4:42 PM

r32, if that's true then I stand corrected and will add Latifah to my list with Revolta and Robsten.

by Anonymousreply 33December 3, 2010 4:53 PM

Jodi Foster.

by Anonymousreply 34December 3, 2010 4:57 PM

John Mahoney, the father on Fraiser, irritates me. What possible harm could it to to him personally or professionally at this point? Yet he still did that interview a couple years ago where he denied it.

by Anonymousreply 35December 3, 2010 5:07 PM

r 354: He's an elderly, guiltridden Irish Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 36December 3, 2010 5:11 PM

[quote]Is Butch Fat Chick who sang Fast Cars out?

Tracy Chapman? I believe she's out, but she was never fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 3, 2010 5:15 PM

I love Latifah; she can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. If you haven't figured out who she is by now, then fuck you. Jodie Foster is ridiculous at this point though, and Travolta is just shady. Tom Cruise has been a joke forever. Give Lautner a few years and he'll come out. He's got fangirls to please right now. Ricky Martin and Lance Bass understand.

by Anonymousreply 38December 3, 2010 5:19 PM

I am straight but i wonder, if these Celebrities stay in in the closet because of their Career or they are ashamed to be gay?

by Anonymousreply 39December 3, 2010 5:40 PM

John Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2010 5:44 PM

Ever since Gyllenhaal got with Taylor Swift, it has to be him. I wasn't even sure if he was gay before then (it could have just been wishful thinking), but that is the fakest relationship in the history of fake relationships. Also considering Taylor's history (Lautner and Joe Jonas), it's just really sad.

by Anonymousreply 41December 3, 2010 5:55 PM

I loved Latifah too, way back to when i first heard her rap version of Bowie's Fame (called Fame90) but i lost a lost of respect for her when she claimed she's straight.

by Anonymousreply 42December 3, 2010 6:05 PM

What does anyone see in Taylor Swift, btw? She's more squinty than Renee "Sour Lemon Candy" Zellweger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2010 6:06 PM

K E V I N S P A C E Y

by Anonymousreply 44December 3, 2010 6:14 PM

Oh, hell yes, r44! How could we forget his royal highness?

by Anonymousreply 45December 3, 2010 6:19 PM

Will Smith%0D %0D Tom Cruise%0D %0D John Travolta

by Anonymousreply 46December 3, 2010 6:32 PM

R43: next to Gaga and Beyonce, she's the most popular female pop star in America. Beyonce is married, I doubt Gaga would be receptive to such bullshit, so that leaves you Taylor if you're looking for some major press.

by Anonymousreply 47December 3, 2010 6:34 PM

Richard Simmons owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 48December 3, 2010 6:41 PM

Kanye West, P-Diddy

by Anonymousreply 49December 3, 2010 6:59 PM

Revolta. Every time he and Kelly do those "We're so in love" interviews I roll my eyes.%0D %0D %0D %0D Latifah denied being gay years ago, but doesn't do that anymore. She doesn't use beards, either, so I'd say that makes her slightly better than Revolta

by Anonymousreply 50December 3, 2010 7:14 PM

[quote]But is Anderson Cooper technically in the closet? I mean, he's not Grand Marshall of the Gay Pride parade, but I think everyone knows he's gay.

Anderson was with his bf at his bar last night and he does live an openly gay life, BUT, since he has never said he only dates men and has a male partner, the assumption is automatic that he's straight. This will never clear up until he says something and apparently he has no intention of doing that.

by Anonymousreply 51December 3, 2010 7:21 PM

Barry Diller

by Anonymousreply 52December 3, 2010 7:34 PM

Another vote for Jake 'I REFUSE to come out' Gyllenhaal.%0D %0D [quote] I wasn't even sure if he was gay before then (it could have just been wishful thinking), but that is the fakest relationship in the history of fake relationships.%0D %0D Well I can't believe people sat through the obvious and ridiculous fauxmance with Reese Witherspoon or have glossed over how many hook ups with actresses this guy has 'supposedly' had and never wondered whether they're being fed a load of bullshit from some pr flack's mighty pen. %0D %0D The almost daily 'invasion' into Gyllenhaal Cruise's 'private' but somehow always-VERY-public-heterosexual-affairs is classic ding!ding! closet case territory. Real couples don't need or want the exposure. They go out of their way to hide it because it's special and personal. Real straight couples don't feel the need to lay their sexuality bare for all. %0D %0D It's amazing that he's never been able to keep any of his relationships private without tons of details and picture ops leaking out while larger stars manage to be much less over-exposed.%0D %0D The strollling with Swift pics were the best yet, since she's actually promoting the coffee cup/cafe brand name while they walk. You couldn't make this shit up!

by Anonymousreply 53December 3, 2010 8:13 PM

Travolta, really?

He's an old man now, no one really cares except some bitter old queens who never liked him the first place.

Queen Latifah is far and away the most obvious. The rest of these celebrities are too young, too old, or not obvious enough.

by Anonymousreply 54December 3, 2010 8:25 PM

[quote]or not obvious enough.%0D %0D Who died and made you judge? Did you bring the ball to the game? %0D %0D Jodie Foster not obvious enough?

by Anonymousreply 55December 3, 2010 8:32 PM

Bradley Cooper. Everyone knows he's gay. What rich and famous male would be in a relationship with Renee Z? It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 56December 3, 2010 8:41 PM

r53, "real straight couples" don't consist of two famewhores. Hollywood couples do. Their romances get positive press for these people and that is their livelihood. Flaunting a straight relationship is very weak evidence that a star is gay.%0D %0D That said, a completely obvious bullshit relationship like Jake & Taylor is a different story.

by Anonymousreply 57December 3, 2010 8:53 PM

Come on, guys!

OPRAH WINFREY. hands down.

by Anonymousreply 58December 3, 2010 9:05 PM

It has to be the Queen. Anderson is close but a lot of people don't realize he's gay, whereas, Queen Latifah is demonstrably gay.

by Anonymousreply 59December 3, 2010 9:30 PM

The key words here are "Embarrassingly Obvious"

Richard Simmons OWNS this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 3, 2010 9:33 PM

Hello? Taylor Lautner is flaming!

Isn't it obvious?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 3, 2010 9:46 PM

Jodie Foster officially came out a couple years ago.

by Anonymousreply 62December 3, 2010 9:47 PM

Why are you people even discussing this? It's Tom Cruise, no question. Even the so-called "fraus" gossip about him now.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 63December 3, 2010 9:53 PM

[quote]Jodie Foster officially came out a couple years ago.%0D %0D When? Where? Link please!%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 64December 3, 2010 9:54 PM

Look at how Sherri Shepherd is trying not to laugh at his obvious Taylor L Is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 3, 2010 9:54 PM

r55, Jodie Foster doesn't pretend to that she's into men.

by Anonymousreply 66December 3, 2010 9:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 3, 2010 9:58 PM

R64, it was at that awards ceremony, where she thanked her "partner" or "beloved partner whatsername", can't remember exactly. So personally I consider her out, even though some don't because she never did the "I'm gay!" mag cover or something.

by Anonymousreply 68December 3, 2010 10:03 PM

hmmm r67, nowhere there is it said by Jodie that she's gay, It is only speculated because she thanked "my beautiful Cydney".%0D %0D A straight person can say that and just be talking about someone very dear to them.%0D %0D Sorry, to "officially" come out You.Have.To.Say.I'm.Gay%0D %0D No substitutes.

by Anonymousreply 69December 3, 2010 10:09 PM

Both Scientology princes: Tom and John.

Embarrassing because of the elaborate bearding, contracts, fake pregnancies.

Way worse than Anderson Cooper not actually saying: "I'm gay."

by Anonymousreply 70December 3, 2010 10:13 PM

Fine, R69, but that doesn't make Jodie one of the "Most Embarrassingly Obvious Yet Closeted Gay Celebrities"...when she's pretty much out.

by Anonymousreply 71December 3, 2010 10:33 PM

Has Taylor Swift had a gf?

by Anonymousreply 72December 3, 2010 10:49 PM

Swift is straight.

by Anonymousreply 73December 3, 2010 10:51 PM

Taylor Swift is Dian Fossey of the American popular culture. She "dates" these lower primates so that she could describe their mating habits on her upcoming album.

by Anonymousreply 74December 3, 2010 10:57 PM

R17 you are sadly wrong. Latifah and her girlfriend both did big denial interviews recently saying they were not lesbians, not bisexual, 100% straight cock lovers. And insulted we'd think otherwise!

by Anonymousreply 75December 3, 2010 11:02 PM

Cowell

Seacrest

by Anonymousreply 76December 3, 2010 11:03 PM

Whatever, publicly addressing your partner in intimate, affectionate terms is good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 77December 3, 2010 11:04 PM

Kevin Spacey won't come out of the closet because he knows all those deeply embarrassing stories of how he's sexually harrassed fellow actors, busboys, cable guys, massage therapists, etc. will come tumbling out, too. Same goes for Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 78December 3, 2010 11:09 PM

Taylor Swift dated John Mayer. Even wrote a bitter song about it, something along the lines of "don't you think a 19-year-old is a bit too young for your lies and twisted games."%0D %0D Now I'm convinced that Mayer is deeply in the closet and a self hating fuck.

by Anonymousreply 79December 4, 2010 8:38 AM

Federina, especially when mincing around in the blazer and all-white ensemble. And Nadal also. The way those two simper all over each other. During that exhibition out-take clip, Federer touches Rafa's leg every other second. I thought at one point he was going to sit on his lap.

by Anonymousreply 80December 4, 2010 12:18 PM

R80, link please!

by Anonymousreply 81December 4, 2010 1:54 PM

Tammy Cruise%0D %0D Oprah%0D %0D Anderson Cooper%0D %0D Revolta

by Anonymousreply 82December 4, 2010 3:14 PM

Cruise?

Yes.

Oprah?

Yes.

Travolta?

Yes.

Anderson?

No, because he has not played the craven 'this is my gfriend/wife' charade.

by Anonymousreply 83December 4, 2010 4:19 PM

What about the dead ones, like Mary Martin and Lena Horne?

by Anonymousreply 84December 4, 2010 4:24 PM

Taylor Lautner and Justin Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 85December 4, 2010 5:08 PM

Oy vey. It's painful to watch Jodie Foster try and be romantic with Mel Gibson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 4, 2010 6:29 PM

"What about the dead ones, like Mary Martin and Lena Horne?"%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D Michael Jackson. Look at me, I just happened to get married and fall in love when a boy said I fondled him and sucked him off! Then I had babies with a woman I deeply loved, even though we never lived together!%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 87December 4, 2010 7:34 PM

Yeah, "boy" as in child, R87. Jackson was a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 88December 4, 2010 7:59 PM

He's not a celebrity but Mitch McConnell screams closet case.

by Anonymousreply 89December 4, 2010 9:58 PM

Latifah likes classy ladies: [quote]I just like ladies who have class. And if it's 'T and A' you're selling, that's fine...You can hold some back and let your personality shine...To me, that's sexier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 18, 2011 1:12 PM

That is a good healthy quote from the Queen and a step on the right road.

by Anonymousreply 91August 18, 2011 1:23 PM

I'd say Anderson Cooper but no one gives a shit about him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 92August 18, 2011 1:30 PM

The general rule of thumb for celebrities:

Either you play by the rules of Hollywood's / the media's elite or you let Hollywood's / the media's elite believe you play by their rules.

by Anonymousreply 93August 18, 2011 1:55 PM

Kristen Stewart

Queen Latifah

Jodie Foster

Jillian Michaels. She says she's bi and open to love in general, she's obviously GAY, posts pictures of her gf all over her FB and twitter but refuses to acknowledge her relationship, keeps mentionning boyfriends on her radio show and flirts with men when cameras are around. Rudely sent AfterEllen packing when they requested an interview. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 94August 18, 2011 3:42 PM

John Travolta

by Anonymousreply 95August 18, 2011 3:46 PM

Latifah never bothers me. I guess I'm just a fan and I really don't care.%0D %0D The actors who are gay and have a million fan girls...their fans get on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 96August 18, 2011 3:49 PM

Taylor Lautner, Kevin Spacey, Kristin Stewart, Ellen Page, Kate Moennig, Clea Duvall.

by Anonymousreply 97August 18, 2011 3:53 PM

Some people take the lame pretense to the grave. I know of a certain pop star who would have owned this thread.

by Anonymousreply 98August 18, 2011 3:57 PM

R10, exactly.

Rosie gets such shit for going ga-ga over Tom Cruise.

Hell, I'm gay. I DON'T want him but yeah, I'd probably go ga-ga over him if he were in front of me turing on that charm.

Same difference.

by Anonymousreply 99August 18, 2011 4:01 PM

Can I just say that Travolta makes me gag. Him and his fake wife and phony family. Fuck him to hell and back. He's digusting.

by Anonymousreply 100August 18, 2011 4:01 PM

A lot of the people mentioned here don't seem to be okay with their sexuality if indeed they are gay. Bradley, Cruise, Travolta, Efron, etc. If they are gay - they are fucked up and in denial or hoping to change. Like many non-celebrity gays.%0D %0D It's the people living perfectly out lives in their day to day that seem to be more on the verge. Ellen, Ricky Martin, Rosie, Neil Patrick Harris - all were living gay lives and not married, etc. before they came out.%0D %0D I think Matt Bomer, Zachary Quinto, Anderson Cooper, Queen Latifah, the guy from Big Bang Theory - those are the people more likely to make everyone say "duh" when they do finally make the People Magazine covers for "bravely" coming out.%0D

by Anonymousreply 101August 18, 2011 4:04 PM

I dont think Jake G is gay but Taylor Lautner is.

by Anonymousreply 102August 18, 2011 4:26 PM

George Clooney

by Anonymousreply 103August 18, 2011 4:32 PM

Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 104August 18, 2011 5:08 PM

At this stage nothing beats the obvious embarrassment of Luke Evans. But since he's mostly famous for being embarrassingly obvious (along with his PR) I'm not sure he qualifies as "celebrity".

by Anonymousreply 105August 18, 2011 7:55 PM

"If this were DL in 1950, Barbara Stanwyck would have owned this thread"%0D %0D %0D Really? I would have picked Tyrone Power.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 106August 18, 2011 8:02 PM

R101, there is NO DOUBT that Travolta is gay and I'm ashamed of him.

by Anonymousreply 107August 18, 2011 8:46 PM

Jake G. is gay. When will people get that through their head? Never?

by Anonymousreply 108August 18, 2011 8:47 PM

There may be no doubt in our minds that Travolta is gay but something keeps him married to Kelly Preston. That tells me he has some issues that probably stem from Scientology. He seems unable to control his homosexual tendencies but seems to be one those people I knew from church as a kid who were upstanding church goers but unable to keep from going out to get laid in the bushes at night. I doubt any of them identified as gay either.

by Anonymousreply 109August 18, 2011 8:54 PM

Why do people think Jake G. is gay? Brokeback Mountain doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 110August 18, 2011 10:10 PM

Anderson has never paraded around a fake girlfriend. He's never uttered the words "Yes, I'm straight" in any interview EVER.

So why is he even on this list????

We're talking about the "most embarrassingly obvious" cases here. Cooper doesn't qualify.

by Anonymousreply 111August 18, 2011 10:32 PM

R110 is an idiot. Brokeback Mountain has nothing to do with Jake being gay. Just shutup, stupid.

by Anonymousreply 112August 18, 2011 10:44 PM

Is Holland Taylor 'fessing up @ 2:48 in this video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 18, 2011 10:47 PM

I don't see her confessing, R113.

by Anonymousreply 114August 18, 2011 10:53 PM

R112, Do you wonder how I could be so ignorant in the face of all the evidence you provided?

by Anonymousreply 115August 18, 2011 10:58 PM

Finally, r103.%0D %0D Clooney pings so hard, that, each time he appears on TV to promote his latest project, it shatters my Princess House crystal champagne flutes.%0D %0D 102 responses before Clooney is mentioned?%0D %0D I'm shocked.

by Anonymousreply 116August 18, 2011 11:01 PM

Thanks, Della -- I'm still laughing!

by Anonymousreply 117August 19, 2011 1:54 AM

"I love Latifah; she can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. If you haven't figured out who she is by now, then fuck you. Jodie Foster is ridiculous at this point though"%0D %0D %0D %0D How is Jodie more ridiculous than Jodie when Latifah lies (and gets her gf to lie, too) while Jodie doesn't? Fuck you for not figuring out who she is?! People do know who she is, but she continues to lie anyway....%0D %0D %0D Everyone knows she is gay. She has no reason to lie anymore.%0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 118August 19, 2011 3:28 AM

"Kate Moennig"

She played a guy on "Young Americans", so that should be a clue right there.

by Anonymousreply 119August 19, 2011 5:10 AM

R119, how did they ever date each other? Totally fake or what?

by Anonymousreply 120August 19, 2011 5:23 AM

Luke Evans

by Anonymousreply 121August 19, 2011 12:10 PM

"I dont think Jake G is gay but Taylor Lautner is."%0D %0D Jake Gyllenhaal is gay as a goose - fake relationships with Reese Witherspoon and Taylor Swift were really embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 122August 19, 2011 1:13 PM

I will only believe that Jake is gay if I see/read credible rumors or a real statement , blind items with 100 hidden babies and anonymous messages don't count . And Reese and Taylor are only proof that he's a famewhore , not that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 123August 19, 2011 2:45 PM

R123 = resident, retarded DL troll - do fuck off!%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 124August 19, 2011 3:29 PM

R123 is right, and I agree with them. Gyllenhaal's straight. I also agree some people are obssessed about him because he played the character who bottomed in BBM. %0D %0D Deny it all you like, tell people to STFU, and call people names. That doesn't alter reality. There's absolutely no solid proof of him ever being sexual with a man. Nada.%0D %0D Some people are limited in their understanding about "Hollywood" practices, and don't know as much as they think they do. %0D %0D Of course there's the gay/straight bearding practice! But that's just one category. Generally, bearding, or "it was a blind date, we met thru a friend(publicist)," meme happens when talent agencies like CAA, WME, etc. put people together to up someone's profile or improve their image. It often has nothing to do with sexual orientation, but rather about marketing the brand, and/or damage control.%0D %0D The old time studio practices of hooking people up are still done, and it has everything to do with image. You have no idea how many issues need to be covered up to make some of these vermin viable. %0D %0D Many of the so called glamour queens would either gross you out, (they don't bathe!) or they're ordinary beyond words. Hollywood often forces the strange, ugly, and eccentric to be promoted as ordinary, while they insist that the ordinary be glammed up. They're selling a lifestyle most of the time, a brand.%0D %0D In answer to OP's question, I'd put Ryan Reynolds on the top of the list, with Kevin Spacey, and Zachary Quinto, (who was shoved back in the closet against his wishes,) along with Queen Latifah. I have to wonder about Chris Pine. not sure about him.

by Anonymousreply 125August 19, 2011 4:15 PM

Since I've yet to see BBM, that certainly doesn't influence my thinking about Gyllenhaal. His travels with McBongo (the epitome of bi) and Lance Armstrong tell the story. The crew member on the Mediterranean yacht chartered by Gyllenhaal and Armstrong had some tales to tell, though it was a translation from French. Does anyone still have the link?

by Anonymousreply 126August 19, 2011 4:48 PM

There is not one single tangible shred of evidence that George Clooney is gay. Nothing. Saying 'he pings" is not any kind of evidence or proof. Get over it, queens & move on. There is nothing to see here. He's straight.

by Anonymousreply 127August 19, 2011 5:08 PM

[quote]There is not one single tangible shred of evidence that George Clooney is gay.%0D %0D Waldo is posting his usual b.s.

by Anonymousreply 128August 19, 2011 5:13 PM

[quote]I will only believe that Jake is gay if I see/read credible rumors or a real statement , blind items with 100 hidden babies and anonymous messages don't count . And Reese and Taylor are only proof that he's a famewhore , not that he's gay.%0D %0D %0D Then why the fuck do you people end up here and spend so much time here then?%0D %0D If you didn't think there was a grain of truth to this lot you wouldn't spend lots of your time here.%0D %0D And yes whatever Gyllenhaal is he is deeply closeted, like may of Hollywood's sons.%0D %0D [quote]Deny it all you like, tell people to STFU, and call people names. That doesn't alter reality. There's absolutely no solid proof of him ever being sexual with a man. Nada.%0D %0D What is reality to you is very far from reality to Jake Gyllenhaal.

by Anonymousreply 129August 19, 2011 5:42 PM

Rick Perry!

by Anonymousreply 130August 19, 2011 5:46 PM

How in the fuck can you state unequivocally that someone is gay??? Even if you had Jake's cock in your mouths it doesn't necessarily mean he's gay, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 131August 19, 2011 5:54 PM

R127, it depends on how you look at it. Does he ping? yes. Does he have gay mannersims? yes. Is he queeny at times? yes. Has there been rumors about him being in gay relationships? yes. Not technically "proof" but at least it's something. I think Clooney is gay, or at the very least bi. It's just the opinion I have from interpreting different interviews etc.

But then again.. why the hell are you here if you don't like gossip? This is a GOSSIP site, a GAY gossip site. Of course we'll believe that every celebrity is gay, what do you expect? lol. Besides, I think it's kinda lames and moronic to come to a gay gossip site and ask for proof, would it really be gossip anymore? Don't think so. Please just crawl back to the fangirl cave where you came from, and let us get on with the gossiping. Like I said, you are always free to leave if you don't like it, but please respect those who actually do want to talk about Clooney, Gyllenhal etc.

by Anonymousreply 132August 19, 2011 5:56 PM

r127, why is Clooney being het so important to you?

by Anonymousreply 133August 19, 2011 5:56 PM

R131 = Fiona fangirl. She probably thinks Matt Bomer is straight, even after the kissing pics where he had his tongue down another man's throat. LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 134August 19, 2011 5:57 PM

Kristen Stewart is the most miserable looking closet case ever.

by Anonymousreply 135August 19, 2011 6:07 PM

I agree about Kristen...she looks like one miserable girl. Hate her.%0D %0D %0D What about Ryan Seacrest? What a fool...just like his mentor.

by Anonymousreply 136August 19, 2011 6:10 PM

True, R135. But some people said she was miserable because she didn't yet realize that she's gay. I mean.. HALLO?!?! her gayness is visible from outer space! How can she not know when it's so visible to everyone else? I call BS, I mean.. she must know, not knowing would be too weird.

by Anonymousreply 137August 19, 2011 6:11 PM

Jake is gay. %0D %0D I think Ehrenstein feels the need to keep him straight.

by Anonymousreply 138August 19, 2011 6:11 PM

I've had some questions about Chris Pine but he doesn't embarrass himself...old fools like Travolta, they embarrass the whole human race.

by Anonymousreply 139August 19, 2011 6:15 PM

[quote]I think Ehrenstein feels the need to keep him straight.%0D %0D %0D Along with Lena Horne. %0D

by Anonymousreply 140August 19, 2011 6:18 PM

Do you think there are celebrities all over Hollywood reading this thread biting their fingernails hoping their names don't get mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 141August 19, 2011 6:23 PM

[quote]But some people said she was miserable because she didn't yet realize that she's gay.

I'm sure she knows. But either she's so repressing it's making her insane, or there's so much pressure to appear straight and in a highly orchestrated showmance that it's making her act like a miserable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 142August 19, 2011 6:26 PM

Anderson behaves on the air that he has never had any interest in any human being. That timeline on his new Anderson website never mentions, ahh yes, when I met and fell in love with my beloved wife (husband), if it were a straight news anchor, something like this would more likely have been mentioned. And Barry Diller is laughable - he has boy toy parties without Diane there, why did he marry her? or maybe the question is why did she marry him? for money and more power?

by Anonymousreply 143August 19, 2011 6:35 PM

How many single straight females hoping to go the Anderson's daytime show in hopes of him meeting and falling in love with them? more than one I bet.

by Anonymousreply 144August 19, 2011 6:37 PM

I heard that Barry Diller married DVF because he loves her kids and wants them to be his heirs or something like that.

[quote]Anderson behaves on the air that he has never had any interest in any human being.

He's NEVER said that he's been in love or even had a relationship or DATED for that matter, he has of course, but it's strange for someone his age to still be so reticent about showing that side of his life. He thinks his giggle fit makes him more human, maybe it does, but actually acknowledging that he's in love with someone would be much more effective.

by Anonymousreply 145August 19, 2011 6:51 PM

[quote]but something keeps him married to Kelly Preston

Scientology collects incriminating personal information (that's what it's ABOUT) and then blackmails celebrities to promote the cult.

It's a Roach Motel.

by Anonymousreply 146August 19, 2011 6:57 PM

I agree too R124, there is no proof of Jake G being gay, the guy only dates women.

by Anonymousreply 147August 19, 2011 7:13 PM

We call her "King of Queen Latifah."

by Anonymousreply 148August 19, 2011 7:19 PM

R145: since when do you have to be married to someone to leave your money to their kids? less inheritance taxes?

by Anonymousreply 149August 19, 2011 8:13 PM

"There's absolutely no solid proof of him ever being sexual with a man. Nada."%0D %0D %0D %0D Kind of funny coming from someone who insists that Ryan Reynolds is gay with no proof.%0D %0D %0D You insist you know how Hollywood works, but you apparently don't know that there usually isn't "solid proof" that someone is gay because the mainstream media doesn't out people and the tabloids usually don't either. %0D %0D %0D Why do you think Chris Pine and Ryan Reynolds are gay, but not Jake Gyllenhaal? You make no sense.%0D

by Anonymousreply 150August 19, 2011 8:26 PM

Chris Pine may or may not be gay. I'm not sure about that one yet. Zachary Quinto is obviously gay though.

by Anonymousreply 151August 19, 2011 8:30 PM

Anderson is the winner here.

Jake G -- not gay Bradley Cooper -- not gay Zachary Quinto -- gay but who cares Queen Latifa -- gay but who cares

AC 360 is doing us all a disservice. It's really sad. I'm sad for him as an educated member of society and as a gay men. When he does come out, please don't embrace him, his silence on this has meant a setback for the LGBT community and it's not one that we should forget. I don't hate him but damn, I wish he'd chosen to play things a little differently. Whatever reasoning he will give does not explain this away. It's just an individual that lacks courage. Plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 152August 20, 2011 1:01 AM

"Jake G -- not gay Bradley Cooper -- not gay Zachary Quinto -- gay but who cares Queen Latifa -- gay but who cares"%0D %0D %0D %0D As if you are an expert on which celebs are gay! %0D %0D %0D And people do care about Queen Latifah.%0D %0D %0D Idiot.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 153August 20, 2011 1:06 AM

Tom Cruise owns this thread. At least celebs like Foster, Latifah, Cooper, Lautner don't marry beards and have fake families. Foster has kids, but lived with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 154August 20, 2011 1:48 AM

Whitney Houston and that thing she is/was(?) married to.

I also always thought Lisa Marie Presley is a ham sandwich enthusiast.

by Anonymousreply 155August 20, 2011 2:20 AM

Lauren Jackson and a heap of current and former female athletes.

by Anonymousreply 156August 20, 2011 2:47 AM

R113 Reckon she is there, son, reckon she is.

by Anonymousreply 157August 20, 2011 3:39 AM

R157 here. I forgot something and am sorry. %0D %0D Is Candice Bergen closeted? She has always pinged to me.

by Anonymousreply 158August 20, 2011 3:47 AM

Didn't Bergen and Malle have a sexless life-partnership? Loved each other but fucked other people? I think he was straight but she was indeed a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 159August 20, 2011 4:22 AM

Kristen Stewart aka The Dykiest Dyke Who Ever Dyked.

by Anonymousreply 160August 20, 2011 4:36 AM

Wentworth Miller

by Anonymousreply 161August 20, 2011 4:40 AM

Bergen and Malle have a daughter so the relationship couldn't have been totally sexless. He was a bisexual, though. I've never heard any rumors about Bergen.

by Anonymousreply 162August 20, 2011 4:46 AM

As was stated earlier: Latifah is a big fat closet case. And yet, no fucking way can she be more annoying than big fat Travolta. %0D %0D "I put her ahead of Travolta because Scientology is keeping him hetero."%0D %0D %0D Travolta is in the closet because he wants to be. He joined Scientology all on his own, and it still provides him with plenty of perks. Think he can maintain the lavish lifestyle given the number of bombs he's had in his career? Think anybody else would clean up that pesky, "I neglected my son to death" problem? He gets no sympathy from me about his Scientology bonds. He made that bed and he's happily fucking tricks on it.%0D %0D But even more annoying than Travolta is Cruise. If Cruise were straight (in some crazy alternate universe)--he'd still be an annoying closet case. Only he'd be closeted about his still obvious mental health problems.

by Anonymousreply 163August 20, 2011 4:50 AM

Kevin Spacey won't come out of the closet because he knows all those deeply embarrassing stories of how he's sexually harrassed fellow actors, busboys, cable guys, massage therapists, etc. will come tumbling out, too."

Why do you think those embarrassing stories will come to light only if Spacey comes out of the closet? Wouldn't people be even more likely to discredit him with bad behavior stories if he is, in fact, a pathetic closet case?

by Anonymousreply 164August 20, 2011 5:35 AM

Michelle Rodriguez

by Anonymousreply 165August 20, 2011 5:49 AM

Serena Williams

by Anonymousreply 166August 20, 2011 8:40 AM

"Since I've yet to see BBM, that certainly doesn't influence my thinking about Gyllenhaal. His travels with McBongo (the epitome of bi) and Lance Armstrong tell the story. The crew member on the Mediterranean yacht chartered by Gyllenhaal and Armstrong had some tales to tell, though it was a translation from French. Does anyone still have the link?"%0D %0D I would love, love to read the tales of what went on a private yacht with that group. McBongo and Armstrong may be bi manwhores, but Jakey is just gay. His showmances were not only transparent but painfull to watch. If amyone has that link or a guide on where to find it that would be awesome. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 167August 20, 2011 10:43 AM

I gotta say though, R151, that Zach and Chris have the cutest bromance EVER.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 20, 2011 11:26 AM

Queen Latifah, for the reasons mentioned, but mostly because the African American community is in general rabidly homophobic. They need LBGT role models to come out and drag them kicking and screaming into the 21st century. I have heard educated, middle class AA's say things about gays that would turn your hair nappy. I think the Queen could do a lot of good if she could muster up just a bit of courage and state the obvious.

Of course if Oprah is gay then she trumps Queen. (I still think she is asexual though.)

by Anonymousreply 169August 20, 2011 12:45 PM

Anyone who buys the crap about hot times on a yacht on the French Riviera, between Lance Armstrong and Jake G is a complete imbecile! %0D %0D That would've been a major headline back then. The tabloids have gone to press with less information. They'd have snatched that in a heartbeat, and ran with it. The French know all about Armstrong, and they hate him.%0D %0D Both Armstrong and Gyllenhall had a much higher profile back then, too. Lance wanted his Texas buddy, Matthew M., to produce a movie about him, with either Matt Damon or Jake G. %0D %0D Some of you people are so isolated and delusional, it's ridiculous. It is laughable that you really think you're privy to "inside knowledge" that only is known in the DL universe. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 170August 20, 2011 2:00 PM

R170, you are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 171August 20, 2011 2:10 PM

John Travolta

by Anonymousreply 172August 20, 2011 2:15 PM

[quote]That would've been a major headline back then. %0D %0D Interesting how you can exactly place "back then" in your overwrought denial, r170.

by Anonymousreply 173August 20, 2011 2:22 PM

There have been bi/les rumors about Bergen, r162. That old list that named 'FODs' in hollywood, mentioned Bergen as being closeted.

by Anonymousreply 174August 20, 2011 2:29 PM

I didn't know that, R174. It would be nice if the rumors were true. She's a beautiful woman and I always did think she pings.

by Anonymousreply 175August 20, 2011 2:37 PM

What about some of the younger guys...like the CW boys - Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Penn... Matt Lanter from 90210 (with his infamous Dudetube webcam pics)...? I know some of these guys hang with fellow guys that also have rumors... and then there's Matt Lanter's case where he seems to date women but doesn't flaunt it... but 'insiders' say otherwise. And like Chace Crawford is Christian and comes from what seems like a pretty religious background. I'm sure that has to play a role... it's one thing to be gay/bi and be told to stay in the closet if you want a career...couple that with strict religion and some of these guys must be headcases.

by Anonymousreply 176August 20, 2011 2:40 PM

[quote]But is Anderson Cooper technically in the closet?

I am so fucking tired of this non-question from the closeted contrarians here.

The answer is YES. He is a public figure and until he publicly states that he is gay he is in the closet. Period.

by Anonymousreply 177August 20, 2011 2:46 PM

If Anderson is out to family , friends and work and you are out to family, friends and work does that make you a closet case too?

by Anonymousreply 178August 20, 2011 4:30 PM

R178 - Anderson is a PUBLIC FIGURE. For God's sake, stop playing dumb.

by Anonymousreply 179August 20, 2011 4:35 PM

Anderson is obviously not considered out. He is a news anchor that regularly discusses topics like gay marriage on his show with panelists and never mentions that he is gay, so it remains the big elephant in the room every night.

by Anonymousreply 180August 20, 2011 5:48 PM

Anderson is definitely not out in the way Ricky Martin, Ellen, Rosie, Rachel Maddow, Neil Patrick Harris are.

by Anonymousreply 181August 20, 2011 7:27 PM

Taylor Lautner

by Anonymousreply 182August 20, 2011 8:44 PM

Didn't Queen Latifah come out?

by Anonymousreply 183August 20, 2011 9:08 PM

Latifah never came out.

by Anonymousreply 184August 20, 2011 9:19 PM

[quote]Since I've yet to see BBM, that certainly doesn't influence my thinking about Gyllenhaal. His travels with McBongo (the epitome of bi) and Lance Armstrong tell the story. The crew member on the Mediterranean yacht chartered by Gyllenhaal and Armstrong had some tales to tell, though it was a translation from French. Does anyone still have the link?%0D %0D What did the crew member say? Please post the link.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 185August 27, 2011 11:11 PM

Ryan Seacrest%0D %0D Every time I see pictures of him on vacation with Julianne (usually in an uncomfortable display of lip-lockage), I find myself muttering "Bitch, please..."

by Anonymousreply 186August 27, 2011 11:25 PM

Anderson Cooper

by Anonymousreply 187August 27, 2011 11:27 PM

It's a tossup between:%0D %0D Ryan Seacrest%0D Blanderson Cooper%0D King Latifah

by Anonymousreply 188August 27, 2011 11:29 PM

Kevin Spacey -- photographed snuggling with men, gay-bashed in a London Park while cruising and he still issues statements like: "I don't live a lie. You have to understand that people who choose not to discuss their personal lives are not living a lie. That is a presumption that people jump to."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 28, 2011 12:46 AM

r180 - News anchors also don't publicly announce if they are pro-choice, Republican/Democrat, pot smokers or any other personal information that might make them seemed unbiased on a news story. And right now gay marriage is a news story.

r179 - by your logic, PUBLIC FIGURES are duty-bound to announce to the world every aspect of their PRIVATE lives. Some people are sick of hearing public figures announce their political views (Jane Fonda/Patricia Heaton) or personal demons (Eva Mendes/Demi Lovato/Lindsay Lohan). Why not just the actors act, the singers sing, and the news anchors read the news. Do you really need to know who they fuck too?

by Anonymousreply 190August 28, 2011 1:01 AM

"by your logic, PUBLIC FIGURES are duty-bound to announce to the world every aspect of their PRIVATE lives"%0D %0D %0D %0D False logic. Merely saying "I'm gay" when people ask is not announcing every single aspect of your life.%0D %0D %0D "Do you really need to know who they fuck too?"%0D %0D %0D Kinda funny coming from someone who posts at a GAY GOSSIP SITE. Straight people don't hide who they fuck, why should gay people? Straight men never stop talking about pussy.%0D

by Anonymousreply 191August 28, 2011 10:29 PM

[quote]Straight people don't hide who they fuck%0D %0D OK.

by Anonymousreply 192August 29, 2011 1:19 AM

They hide it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 193August 29, 2011 3:39 AM

Kevin Spacey and Luke Evans.%0D %0D It is sad because they're actors I used to really like. Now I find it hard to get interested in anything they do.

by Anonymousreply 194August 29, 2011 7:51 AM

Maria Sharapova. Her latest beard is a big joke.

by Anonymousreply 195August 29, 2011 8:51 AM

r192 is an idiot.%0D %0D %0D %0D Look at any cover of US Weekly or Star or whatever - it is all about "Jake and Taylor in love!" or some other (alleged) heterosexual couple.%0D %0D %0D Straight romance is treated as something we can talk about whereas gay romance is treated like a dirty secret. Even the tabloids rarely out people!

by Anonymousreply 196August 29, 2011 7:57 PM

Oh, great, another thread where we have to debate whether or not Anderson Cooper is "out" or not.%0D %0D He's "out" assholes. He just doesn't interrupt his broadcast to discuss what he did in bed last night.

by Anonymousreply 197August 29, 2011 8:04 PM

Isn't it obvious.%0D %0D I'll give you two hints.%0D %0D 1) He's German.%0D %0D 2) He lives in the Vatican.

by Anonymousreply 198August 29, 2011 8:05 PM

Does Ellen Page still belong here?

by Anonymousreply 199August 29, 2011 8:21 PM

Don't look at me r165.

Michi likes the sausage.

by Anonymousreply 200August 29, 2011 8:35 PM

I wouldn't say Anderson, Jodie or Pafe are closeted. They live their life without pretending they are straight. I don't think they have to say it.%0D %0D On the other hand, Queen Latifah, Kristen Stewart and others who play the straight game and give statements that make them look straight.%0D %0D Oh, and since I'm here- is Ian Thorpe gay? He said no repeatedly but somehow everything about him seems gay.

by Anonymousreply 201September 1, 2011 3:29 PM

I'm trying to decide whether Michelle Rodriguez's 'I love sausage' comment is more embarassing than Kate Walsh's 'Boyfriend' perfume.

by Anonymousreply 202September 2, 2011 6:58 AM

[quote]I wouldn't say Anderson, Jodie or Pafe are closeted. They live their life without pretending they are straight. I don't think they have to say it.

If they were really out, they could admit it publicly. Instead, they dodge the issue. That's not what being out is about, you ought to be able to answer the question directly and honestly not twist yourself up in a knot to avoid just saying the truth.

by Anonymousreply 203September 2, 2011 7:25 AM

Elijah Wood

by Anonymousreply 204September 2, 2011 7:33 AM

Years ago there were rumors about a gay male rapper this around the early 90's some people say it was Will Smith but I think it is %0D LL Cool J. Supposedly he and Thomas Jane hooked up on Deep Blue Sea and now rumors are flying around about him trying to fuck Chris O'Donnell on NCIS LA.

by Anonymousreply 205September 2, 2011 1:55 PM

George Eads who has just married his longtime beard, Monika Casey.%0D %0D Only the fat fraus from Talk CSI can think this marriage is 'true love'.

by Anonymousreply 206September 2, 2011 4:38 PM

R198, I'd love to know what percentage of Vatican officials are gay. I've heard it's extremely high. One hears of certain Italian seminaries, like the one in Perugia, that are even more like bathhouses than the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 207September 2, 2011 5:01 PM

You know who it is. She's got famous parents and is on a nominal yet long lived police drama.

by Anonymousreply 208September 2, 2011 11:17 PM

I think I know who you're talking about r208, but please no one write her name. We don't need those psychotic, obsessed fangirls to find their way here. It's been a decent thread so far, and we don't need it to turn into one of those redux's where they write out every detail they've discussed ad nauseum in the past.

by Anonymousreply 209September 2, 2011 11:34 PM

George Clooney!!!

by Anonymousreply 210September 3, 2011 12:40 AM

Leonardo!!!

by Anonymousreply 211September 4, 2011 4:08 AM

Beyonce

by Anonymousreply 212September 4, 2011 8:47 AM

Linda Evans.

by Anonymousreply 213September 4, 2011 10:02 AM

R203 Maybe they want to be first and foremost actors/singers/entertainers/journalists, who happen to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 214September 4, 2011 10:08 AM

Aaron Schock

by Anonymousreply 215September 4, 2011 11:40 AM

Carl Lewis

by Anonymousreply 216September 4, 2011 11:49 AM

I can understand posing as straight with beard if your career depends on it. Di Caprio needs his appearance. Clooney too. Foster used to (back then). Stewart needs it for Twilight franchise. There are many examples. I can even support not commenting or dodging "Are you gay"%0D question coz it's rude and if you don't want to say it why would someone force you. Or even, why would you say it when no one is asking and it could damage you.%0D %0D %0D What I don't get are those who take step further, or even the whole mile. Why giving "sausage" statements? Why talking about your sex life with your beard? Why saying you have problems with meeting opposite sex when you're dating same sex? Why talking about your husband and how great your family is and letting camera in your home when since forever people who saw you with girlfriends talk about you being gay and even your detective carachter pings?

by Anonymousreply 217September 4, 2011 12:15 PM

Clooney definitely has something going on with Cindy Crawford's husband Gerber. Clooney keeps them around like peripheral but beautiful ornaments to his life in Italy. Those two have no real show business careers, yet Clooney has them attending the Venice film festival appearing in every photo shoot.

It is becoming obvious to even flyover America that Ted's Cookie Muncher blind is Cindy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 4, 2011 12:27 PM

I've wondered about that relationship as well. Anyone on hear know anything about Randt Gerber pre-Cindy Crawford?

by Anonymousreply 219September 4, 2011 1:52 PM

Now that Anderson had his episode of giggling like a 6-year old over a poopy joke, i don't want him on our team.

by Anonymousreply 220September 4, 2011 3:41 PM

r209, precisely but she had to be brought up.

Oh and for what it's worth, an ex used to be in the same frat as George Eads. Says he would go trouser sniffing when he(GE) was "drunk", then wouldn't "remember" anything the next day.

LOL!!

by Anonymousreply 221September 4, 2011 4:50 PM

[quote][R198], I'd love to know what percentage of Vatican officials are gay. I've heard it's extremely high. One hears of certain Italian seminaries, like the one in Perugia, that are even more like bathhouses than the rest of them.%0D %0D It's too bad the book "Der heilige Schein" by David Berger isn't available in English. I'm sure a lot of Dlers would be interested in reading it:%0D %0D [italic]In 2010, Berger wrote in his book Der heilige Schein: Als schwuler Theologe in der katholischen Kirche (%E2%80%9CThe holy sham: A gay theologian in the Catholic church%E2%80%9D), that 20 to 40 percent of the Catholic clergy are homosexual. He has claimed many theologians think that Pope Benedikt XVI is homosexual.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 222September 4, 2011 5:02 PM

[quote]Maybe they want to be first and foremost actors/singers/entertainers/journalists, who happen to be gay.

Who's going to know that they "happen to be gay" if they refuse to admit to it?

by Anonymousreply 223September 4, 2011 6:27 PM

R223%0D I totally agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 224September 4, 2011 6:38 PM

223- if they came out, they would have the "gay" before anything they are. Gay commediene, gay actor, gay anchor, gay tv host, gay athlete,gay Olympic winner, gay prime minister or whatever. And if you are excellent in something, you want to be respected and known for that, like any straight person would be.%0D They don't put straight in front of occupation or accomplishment.

by Anonymousreply 225September 4, 2011 6:50 PM

K-Stew.%0D %0D Nothing would make me more happy than someone outs Ratzinger. Hope it would stop this hypocrats in C.Chursh from saying anything ever against gays.

by Anonymousreply 226September 4, 2011 6:53 PM

[quote]Nothing would make me more happy than someone outs Ratzinger. %0D %0D Paul VI was outed but it made no waves.

by Anonymousreply 227September 4, 2011 7:01 PM

R225, why should that even matter? What's so wrong with being known as gay? Even so, I don't see many people making a big deal out of Rachel Maddow or Ellen's sexuality these days, they came out and went on with their lives and careers. The same for Thomas Roberts, Ricky Martin, Don Lemon and Neil Patrick Harris. Some people are making it more of a big deal by not admitting to it and moving on.

by Anonymousreply 228September 4, 2011 7:02 PM

R228 - it is wrong to pigenhole people because they are gay, I find it insulting when media reference someone as "gay singer" or "gay actor".%0D %0D One small example - at least 1.000 people complained because Ricky sings a song about a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229September 4, 2011 7:18 PM

R229%0D %0D Pigenhole people???%0D %0D We ARE gays! Got it?

by Anonymousreply 230September 4, 2011 7:31 PM

[quote]Thomas Roberts, Ricky Martin, Don Lemon and Neil Patrick Harris, Maddow and Ellen

These people are still respected for what they do and for the fact that they've chosen to be honest about their sexuality. There's no harm or detriment in doing that.

by Anonymousreply 231September 4, 2011 7:35 PM

r229 has a point. If someone constantly referred to Seinfeld as a Jewish comedian they'd run the risk of being labeled anti semetic.

So maybe we should point out to anyone that insists on labeling gay folks to be homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 232September 4, 2011 7:38 PM

Yes R230, pigeonholing is degrading. %0D %0D So what if an actor is gay? If you talk about his profession then he's an actor, not gay actor. %0D %0D Elton John is great musician - no one is calling anyone great straight musician.

by Anonymousreply 233September 4, 2011 7:42 PM

will Hayden Christensen ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 234September 4, 2011 7:43 PM

R225, who cares about being known as gay unless you have a problem with being gay?%0D %0D %0D Rachel Maddow, Neil Patrick Harris, Ian McKellen, and Ellen Degeneres...all are known to be gay but it hasn't hurt them. Most of their fans are straight.

by Anonymousreply 235September 4, 2011 7:56 PM

Exactly R235.

by Anonymousreply 236September 4, 2011 8:09 PM

"who cares about being known as gay unless you have a problem with being gay?"%0D %0D You don't understand the point. No one would put "gay IT consultant" in CV so there is no reason to introduce people as "gay actor" or "gay singer".

by Anonymousreply 237September 4, 2011 8:16 PM

r232 no one in their right mind would call someone anti-Semitic because they pointed out that Seinfeld is a Jewish comedian. Besides that, Seinfeld IS a Jewish comedian.

Stop rationalizing your homophobia. You look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 238September 4, 2011 8:17 PM

[quote]K-Stew.

Wish someone would out this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 239September 4, 2011 10:09 PM

Ellen Page

by Anonymousreply 240September 4, 2011 10:21 PM

r238, HUH? You've completely missed the point. Yes Seinfeld is Jewish just as we are saying if someone is gay- Elton John for example- we don't have to state gay as a part of his name like the gay singer Elton John. I'm not sure you understand how degrading it is to negate a persons accomplishments based on a personal factor such as sexual orientation, religion or race. It's unnecessary to point out that someone is black or gay for that matter. The fact that someone feels compelled to do so implies that there is something to be compensated for because of the difference that is pointed out. I'm not saying gay people shouldn't be out just that it's ridiculous to walk around introducing yourself as the gay so and so.

by Anonymousreply 241September 5, 2011 3:01 AM

Christina Aguilera after her stint on the Voice I was more convinced than ever that she is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 242September 5, 2011 3:21 AM

How old are you r241?

by Anonymousreply 243September 5, 2011 3:27 AM

R241%0D You're ridiculous, pathetic and above all homophobic!

by Anonymousreply 244September 5, 2011 4:48 AM

The Situation

by Anonymousreply 245September 5, 2011 4:49 AM

Zachary Quinto

by Anonymousreply 246September 5, 2011 4:58 AM

R243 and R244 - please learn to read, R241 is right and has a point.

by Anonymousreply 247September 5, 2011 1:30 PM

R247%0D Please, learn to think and don't be pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 248September 5, 2011 1:39 PM

Luke Evans

by Anonymousreply 249September 5, 2011 1:49 PM

Gotta love the caption, r218!

by Anonymousreply 250September 5, 2011 2:00 PM

R244 is right.

by Anonymousreply 251September 5, 2011 5:43 PM

R241 is right.

by Anonymousreply 252September 5, 2011 8:02 PM

R241 makes no sense whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 253September 5, 2011 8:22 PM

People should practice better reading comprehension when it comes to 241 as the poster is correct. The media has a bad habit or referring to openly gay celebrities as "openly gay singer Elton John" or "openly gay actor Neil Patrick Harris" that is completely ridiculous and unnecessary.

I'm all for gays being open but mention their sexuality when it is relevant like when they show up with a date, not like it is a huge defining characteristic. Your sexuality is just one aspect, though a significant one, of who you are as a person.

by Anonymousreply 254September 5, 2011 8:55 PM

To answer the question: there is a difference between being in the glass closet like AC, Bomer and Quinto and actually being actively closeted. None of them pretend to be straight. Even Taylor Lautner just evaded the question when he was asked, people forget he has never denied being gay.

Wentworth Miller and Matt Dallas have actively denied being gay even though they are clearly gay men.

Henry Cavill went from being surrounded by nothing but gay men to being engaged to a girl he had never been seen with and is still never really seen with.

These are embarassing closet cases, people who have a clear history of being gay but still publicly deny it.

by Anonymousreply 255September 5, 2011 9:03 PM

r254 yes, it IS awful when someone is identified as a gay man. So unfair! Don't people realize how offensive it is to be known as gay?!

by Anonymousreply 256September 5, 2011 9:16 PM

Adam Levine

by Anonymousreply 257September 5, 2011 9:17 PM

You are quite dense R256, it seems the point that is being made simply goes over your head. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 258September 5, 2011 10:17 PM

Andrew Garfield.

by Anonymousreply 259September 5, 2011 10:35 PM

R258%0D Your excuses for being homophobic and in the closet are dense.

by Anonymousreply 260September 6, 2011 5:09 AM

R256 / R260 - please stop insulting everyone's intelligence.%0D %0D No one in the right mind would say "This is Mr X, our gay accountant manager" at the business meeting.%0D %0D When profession and work are discussed straight and gay people should be treated equally - no one introduces a person as "straight actor X".

by Anonymousreply 261September 6, 2011 9:02 AM

R261%0D Please it's you who should stop insulting everyone's intelligence.%0D No one would introduce a person as straight or gay EVERYWHERE. So stop finding pathetic excuses for your homophoby. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 262September 6, 2011 9:19 AM

R262 - you are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 263September 6, 2011 10:54 AM

R262%0D Stop watching yourself in the mirror!%0D %0D Btw, enough with PR and fangurls.

by Anonymousreply 264September 6, 2011 12:17 PM

R263%0D You are a coward.

by Anonymousreply 265September 6, 2011 12:33 PM

Sorry, the idiot at the mirror is 263 not 262.

by Anonymousreply 266September 6, 2011 12:50 PM

John Nettles.

by Anonymousreply 267September 6, 2011 1:58 PM

Not me.

by Anonymousreply 268September 6, 2011 1:58 PM

Ladybird Bachmann

by Anonymousreply 269September 6, 2011 2:01 PM

I really wonder 260/262/264/265/266 wants. He seems a little unhinged, but it is like you want gay people to wear a little rainbow star so everyone at all times is reminded someone is gay.

It's a simple concept, gay or straight the media should only highlight's someone sexual orientation when appropriate. Cheyenne Jackson has even given interviews commenting on how it seemed a bit absurd how so many articles introduced him as "openly gay actor Cheyenne Jackson" as if that was part of his official title.

by Anonymousreply 270September 6, 2011 2:34 PM

Zac Efron, Andrew Garfield gets the runner up.

by Anonymousreply 271September 6, 2011 4:11 PM

John Nettles? Sheesh, could we at least get someone who's a bit alive?

by Anonymousreply 272September 6, 2011 6:09 PM

John Nettles pings, but I think he claims he is straight or is married to a woman or something or other.

by Anonymousreply 273September 6, 2011 6:16 PM

R270%0D I think 260/262/264/265/266 are sick of all the subtle excuses closeted people use to justify their conduct. It's also a very simple concept.Got it?

by Anonymousreply 274September 7, 2011 4:45 AM

Supermac18

by Anonymousreply 275September 7, 2011 10:05 AM

[274] Actually the other person posting made a sensible point and for some reason it doesn't seem to have agreed with him. One of the biggest problems I have with other gay men is when they decide anyone who's not 'obviously gay' or doesn't want to be indenitifed purely by their sexuality is self-hating.

For some of us it's possible to be proud and happy with our sexuality without making it the centre of our existences. I see it as a pretty small part of who I am, it means I'm attracted to guys that's pretty much the extent of it, I know I'd certainly hate to have everything I ever did prefaced with the word gay because as the other person said it doesn't happen with straight people.

That said the best way for some closeted celebs to demonstrate that being gay is not a big deal is to actually come out and lead by example. They're victims of society in a way but by the time they've made millions etc they could afford to take a risk and actually play a role in changing society for gay people.

by Anonymousreply 276September 7, 2011 11:28 AM

Anderson Cooper and Marcus Bachmann

by Anonymousreply 277September 7, 2011 11:34 AM

R276%0D If you're OUT and happy with your sexuality without making it the centre of your existence and don't want to preface everything you do with the word gay, it's OK.%0D But if you're in the closet, you're just using false logic, finding excuses and rationalising your self-hating to justify your behaviour. Think of it.

by Anonymousreply 278September 7, 2011 1:16 PM

[R278] I was going to answer but I think we'll just put this whole thing down to a clash of personalities. Worryingly most of them are yours. Think of it.

by Anonymousreply 279September 7, 2011 7:03 PM

Maybe this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280September 7, 2011 7:36 PM

R279%0D Worryingly, for the gay community, there are closeted and self-loathing people like you. %0D Think of it.

by Anonymousreply 281September 8, 2011 5:05 AM

Stana Katic

by Anonymousreply 282September 8, 2011 8:35 AM

Not "embarrassingly obvious", but Anthony Kiedis from the Red Hot Chili Peppers is said to be bisexual. At least two of his ex-girlfriends are lesbians, and Heidi Klum was his beard.

by Anonymousreply 283September 11, 2011 4:42 PM

Which girlfriends r283, you can put it in blind items if you want.

by Anonymousreply 284September 11, 2011 4:49 PM

R284 One ("Yo") is married to an ex (female) crew member of the L Word and the other one ("Broken English") is (or was) dating an actress from the L Word.

by Anonymousreply 285September 11, 2011 4:59 PM

Look's like bearding season for The Gyllenhaal has started again. %0D %0D He's got two chicks 'on the go' at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 286September 11, 2011 5:17 PM

Anderson Cooper

by Anonymousreply 287September 11, 2011 5:32 PM

R286.%0D Who are "the two chicks"?

by Anonymousreply 288September 12, 2011 7:10 AM

This is exactly what I mean by DL's violent misogyny, and if you don't intervene against it, you are acting in favor of it:

"Ann Coulter is responsible for that horrible stench that emanates from her dried up gash wherever she goes."

Your violence against women helps kill queer teens.

Ann Coulter's stupidity has nothing to do with her body parts.

Stop the violence.

Stop the hate.

It's killing us.

by Anonymousreply 289September 12, 2011 7:12 AM

Oh fark off already, r289. %0D %0D What do we think of tennis' the Williams sisters? Closeted?

by Anonymousreply 290September 13, 2011 6:38 PM

Charlie Crist and all the closeted politicians who try to pass legislation against us while toilet-tapping on the weekends. Out gays are a phobe's worst fear ... and his best fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 291September 13, 2011 6:58 PM

I agree with the posters who say Anderson Cooper.

Everything else about his TV persona suggests that he is hip, urban and has his finger on the pulse of American society. But he's an Uncle Tom and an embarrassment.

If he doesn't hurry up and come out he is going to go down on the wrong side of TV history looking like an enforcer of modern-day segregationism. No Queers is the 21st Century equivalent No Coloreds.

by Anonymousreply 292September 13, 2011 7:11 PM

I am now going to add Tom Hardy to the list of protesteth too much "I am NOT GAY!" mary's.

by Anonymousreply 293September 13, 2011 7:33 PM

Bradley Cooper by a mile.

by Anonymousreply 294September 13, 2011 10:39 PM

Some of those mentioned here aren't famous enough to qualify as the "most embarrassingly obvious yet closeted gay celebrity." I think there should be a baseline fame level and Bradley Cooper doesn't qualify.%0D %0D There's a side dispute in the thread that remains unresolved, a dispute about "What is in the closet."%0D %0D About hausfraus (I hate that word) who think one night with Anderson Cooper they could turn him straight:%0D %0D When I watch vintage Rock Hudson, I think the same. Of course, he's dead. But I don't see the difference between THAT fantasy and people fantasizing about banging a celebrity when if they ever found themselves in that celebrity's company they'd be too fat/old/poor/unimportant or else the celebrity would turn out to have deal breaker qualities that would make the fan run screaming out the door. A fantasy is a fantasy.%0D

by Anonymousreply 295September 14, 2011 12:04 AM

How much longer does Anderson Cooper really need to hide. At this point, coming out is not going to hurt his career. He has respect, fame, money, influence. His base following is not based on him being hetero.

by Anonymousreply 296September 17, 2011 11:51 PM

[quote]How much longer does Anderson Cooper really need to hide... He has respect...

After this closeted week of his new show, he's losing a lot of respect --- BIG TIME!!!!! His gay shame is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 297September 18, 2011 12:23 AM

Is Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry gay?

by Anonymousreply 298September 18, 2011 1:23 AM

Ryan Seacrest. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 299September 18, 2011 1:26 AM

[quote]Is Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry gay?

There's a reason he's known as Princess Perry.

by Anonymousreply 300September 18, 2011 1:36 AM

Tom de Lay

by Anonymousreply 301September 18, 2011 3:19 AM

[r209] Lol! Does it really get that bad?

by Anonymousreply 302September 21, 2011 2:20 AM

r302, OMG yes. Just do a thread search on her, you'll see.

by Anonymousreply 303September 21, 2011 6:11 AM

[quote]Even so, I don't see many people making a big deal out of Rachel Maddow or Ellen's sexuality these days, they came out and went on with their lives and careers. The same for Thomas Roberts, Ricky Martin, Don Lemon and Neil Patrick Harris. Some people are making it more of a big deal by not admitting to it and moving on.

I don't know much about Suze Orman, but she seems to be the same way. Larry King asked her about her relationship and Suze said it originally came up in an interview naturally when she was discussing inheritance rights.

I'm a guy, but overall I do think lesbians have done a much better job at this ... with exceptions like Jodie Foster and Queen Latifah, who I do think will come out one of these days. Not Jodie, though

by Anonymousreply 304September 21, 2011 6:31 AM

Jodie is not "in" either. She doesn't tag a beard along, she's not blabbing about boyfreinds of how much she likes men or how it's hard for her to find a date. She's living her life and doing her thing and anyone can see she's gay. She isn't saying or denying it. She just is.

by Anonymousreply 305September 21, 2011 12:11 PM

Pope Maledict

by Anonymousreply 306September 21, 2011 1:41 PM

another vote for Adam Levine. He just pings all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 307October 23, 2011 5:49 PM

personally i'm going with these:

Dianna Agron Lea Michele Kristen Stewart Annie Clark

by Anonymousreply 308August 22, 2012 4:39 AM

I love you for bumping this.

When you say Annie Clark are you talking about the musician or the girl from Degrassi, because if it's the latter, ia.

by Anonymousreply 309August 22, 2012 4:48 AM

Nicki MInaj. Come on now let's listen to her lyrics and how she talks about girls in interviews and how ambiguous she is about her sexuality. And how nothing about her love life is ever clear or known. Shes been dodging bisexual rumors for ages but theres plenty of evidence from her past that show that shes prob not even bi and full on gay. Just come on out already! She raps about fucking girls! She loves the pussy! #TeamMinaj

by Anonymousreply 310September 16, 2012 4:31 AM

John Travolta Tom Cruise Hugh Jackman

by Anonymousreply 311September 16, 2012 4:47 AM

Since this is one of those Will Never Die threads ... I'll throw in Erik McCormick (Will).

by Anonymousreply 312September 16, 2012 5:37 AM

I find it hard to believe that Rosie was once inthe closet.

Who the heck did she think she was fooling??

by Anonymousreply 313September 16, 2012 6:13 AM

Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 314September 16, 2012 6:23 AM

[quote]I find it hard to believe that Rosie was once inthe closet.

[quote]Who the heck did she think she was fooling??

Sometimes it's more about the internal struggle than the external burden. Not everyone who is closeted is trying to fool anyone and many are plainly aware that people think they're gay. It's more an issue between the person and themselves.

by Anonymousreply 315September 16, 2012 6:31 AM

Olivia Newton-John

by Anonymousreply 316September 16, 2012 6:32 AM

Also Tavis Smiley, Little Richard, Barry Manilow, Tyler Perry, Robin Roberts, Queen Latifah

by Anonymousreply 317September 16, 2012 6:35 AM

Wow I'm surprised no one has mentioned Mariska Hargitay.

by Anonymousreply 318September 16, 2012 6:48 AM

R304, Jodie isn't in the closet for god sakes. Enough. She thanked her partner, gave them her last name, wore a wedding ring, and was always seen with her at events. She is in no way like Queen Latifah.

by Anonymousreply 319September 16, 2012 7:00 AM

Andrew garfield.No'one believes that pathetic showmance he's got going on.

by Anonymousreply 320September 16, 2012 7:15 AM

Will smith!,

by Anonymousreply 321October 13, 2012 11:27 PM

Brian Boitano. Even to this day, he says nothing about his personal life, when in-the-know folks know at one point he was with Frank D'Agostino, stage actor.

by Anonymousreply 322October 14, 2012 1:26 AM

Barry Manilow already.

by Anonymousreply 323October 14, 2012 1:36 AM

Have you seen Brian Boitano's cooking show? Boy is a straight up queen...and doesn't hide it. People would have to be blind, and deaf, to not figure that out...

by Anonymousreply 324October 14, 2012 3:56 AM

It's the strangest thing, but Barry Manilow never pinged to me at all as a '70s kid. Now I look back and think, "Ka-WEEN!"

by Anonymousreply 325October 14, 2012 4:08 AM

I think Ian Thorpe shoots up the list after his recent deny-deny-deny autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 326October 14, 2012 4:36 AM

R326 I agree with you

by Anonymousreply 327October 14, 2012 5:34 AM

Joe Jonas. Although to his credit, he beards unenthusiastically.

by Anonymousreply 328October 14, 2012 5:44 AM

Kevin McHale, Naya Rivera, Colton Hayes

by Anonymousreply 329October 14, 2012 5:53 AM

What r308 said

by Anonymousreply 330October 14, 2012 5:53 AM

Ian Thorpe is so obvious to me. I've seen plenty of straight people say that they think he's gay as well. I don't know why he bothers. Ok, maybe for his sponsors/career but he could lay off the denying thing. I like Thorpe as well.

by Anonymousreply 331October 14, 2012 5:55 AM

Clooney!

by Anonymousreply 332October 14, 2012 5:58 AM

Matt Lanter

That boy has had rumors since that dumb reality modeling show he did on Bravo. Same rumors from industry folks who knew him auditioning. Then he had those webcam images surface from Dudetube........

of course now that he's getting more famous, he's engaged to a super Christian fundie girl from his mom's church back home. But he's a devout Christian himself, so I'm guessing there's some MAJOR self repression there...

by Anonymousreply 333October 14, 2012 6:07 AM

90210's Matt Lanter gay cam images -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334October 14, 2012 6:27 AM

Has no one mentioned Alicia Keys? She pings so hard she broke my gaydar. Totally insufferable hatred for her sexuality, hence why being a homewrecker is better than being a lesbian in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 335October 14, 2012 8:47 AM

To me, they are very obvious

Ty Burrell

Eric Stonestreet

Jon Cryer

Johnny Galecki

Leah Remini

George Clooney

Leonardo DiCaprio

Justin Timberlake

Robert Pattinson

Kristen Stewart

Taylor Lautner

Andrew Garfield

Robin Roberts

Queen Latifah

Alicia Keys

Will Smith

Jamie Fox

by Anonymousreply 336October 14, 2012 9:30 AM

R311 I think Travolta is in a glass closet and TC is just too creepy to think about. But both have Scientology and the secrets they revealed to worry about & who knows what those secrets were? But Jackman seems obvious & a good example of someone who works double time to deny he's in a closet.

by Anonymousreply 337October 14, 2012 9:57 AM

o-p-r-a-h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 338October 14, 2012 11:54 AM

Joe Jonas or Taylor Lautner.

by Anonymousreply 339October 14, 2012 12:12 PM

Mitt Romney

by Anonymousreply 340October 14, 2012 12:15 PM

Liza

by Anonymousreply 341October 14, 2012 1:14 PM

Cillian Murphy should finally come out as a lipstick lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 342October 14, 2012 1:42 PM

Peter Saarsgard. Watching him drone on in a talk show with his gay lisp about some girl he was in love with in college made me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 343October 14, 2012 2:12 PM

Second Joe Jonas; his big brother Kevin too. Zacquisha Efron. David Archuleta. Jesse L. Martin.

by Anonymousreply 344October 14, 2012 2:46 PM

Tim Tebow

Speaking of David Archuleta I'd like to see him on the Voice. His voice is still one of my favorites from all the singing competition shows.

by Anonymousreply 345October 14, 2012 7:53 PM

Ainsley Harriott

by Anonymousreply 346October 14, 2012 9:49 PM

Definitive though not all-inclusive list:

1. Hugh Jackman 2. Zac Efron 3. Taylor Lautner 4. Joe Jonas 5. Tyler Perry 6. Jake Gyleenhall 7. Vin Diesel 8. Joe Manganiello

by Anonymousreply 347October 14, 2012 11:58 PM

Sam Champion

Jim Parsons

Neil Patrick Harris

by Anonymousreply 348October 15, 2012 12:11 AM

Matt Bomer also pings to me.

by Anonymousreply 349October 15, 2012 12:12 AM

Missy Elliot, George Clooney, Leo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Da Brat, Alicia Keys

by Anonymousreply 350October 15, 2012 12:13 AM

Alicia Keys? I am a gay guy so I am not tuned into who is and who is not a lesbian, but are you sure about her? She appears tough but she is from Hell's Kitchen. Plus she is married.

by Anonymousreply 351October 15, 2012 12:19 AM

Congressman Aaron Schock

Ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner

by Anonymousreply 352October 15, 2012 12:45 AM

Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-Maryland)

by Anonymousreply 353October 15, 2012 12:54 AM

Seacrest

by Anonymousreply 354October 15, 2012 12:54 AM

Michael Bloomberg

by Anonymousreply 355October 15, 2012 12:58 AM

Michael Bloomberg's closet doesn't bother me too much since he gives generous donations to gay rights groups and is a staunch supporter of marriage equality.

It's the closeted political people like Aaron Schock who vote against gay rights - those are the assholes who need to get voted out of office.

by Anonymousreply 356October 15, 2012 1:09 AM

Cowell

by Anonymousreply 357October 15, 2012 1:13 AM

Pat Summit Maybe she'll forget that she is closeted and come out

by Anonymousreply 358October 15, 2012 1:14 AM

Bishop Eddie Long

by Anonymousreply 359October 17, 2012 2:48 AM

Georg Ganswein, the Pope's personal secretary.

by Anonymousreply 360October 19, 2012 1:59 PM

Logan Lerman!

by Anonymousreply 361January 25, 2013 3:40 PM

Pretty much all of figure skating.

Dick Button

Evan Lysacek

That French guy who sued his girlfriend for saying she was a beard

All the Canadians, indeed all the top figure skaters except maybe the one from Kazakhstan.

by Anonymousreply 362January 25, 2013 4:42 PM

Aussie tennis player Sam 'The Man' Stosur.

by Anonymousreply 363January 25, 2013 10:04 PM

How many times has Gabriela Sabatini been mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 364January 25, 2013 11:46 PM

Jay Z & Beyonce, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett (marriages of convenience anyone?)

by Anonymousreply 365January 31, 2013 1:25 AM

I've never understood why female celebrities remain closeted? A LOT of women end up hooking up with girls at one point or another and straight guys (the main movie seeing target) LOVE that shit.

A male celebrity coming out as gay or bi is a whole different story, they have everything to loose.

by Anonymousreply 366January 31, 2013 1:31 AM

Eddie Murphy

by Anonymousreply 367January 31, 2013 1:41 AM

Eric Stonestreet

by Anonymousreply 368January 31, 2013 4:31 AM

Former GOP Rep. David Dreier

by Anonymousreply 369January 31, 2013 4:32 AM

Pretty much all of figure skating.

Dick Button

Evan Lysacek

That French guy who sued his girlfriend for saying she was a beard

All the Canadians, indeed all the top figure skaters except maybe the one from Kazakhstan

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyoジュベールは違う。北米はほとんどがゲイだわなww

by Anonymousreply 370January 31, 2013 5:20 AM

Seems to me that if someone becomes a figure skater, they have come out. Eric Stonestreet certainly conforms to the "obvious yet closeted" headline. A lot of politicians fit in there also.

by Anonymousreply 371January 31, 2013 5:49 AM

The wheelchair kid off Glee.

In fact, most of the Glee cast (even if most of them are more heteroflexibles/bisexuals who only fucked Ryan Murphy to get the job).

by Anonymousreply 372January 31, 2013 6:22 AM

Did Ryan Murphy fuck the girls? No way.

by Anonymousreply 373February 1, 2013 3:58 AM

Selleck?

by Anonymousreply 374February 1, 2013 4:21 AM

Pat Chen. DUH!

by Anonymousreply 375February 1, 2013 4:25 AM

Janet Napolitano.

by Anonymousreply 376February 1, 2013 4:25 AM

Matthew Morrison Chace Crawford JC Chasez Kevin McHale Queen Latifah Alicia Keys Michelle Rodriguez Ryan Seacrest Kevin Spacey Colton Haynes Vin Diesel Will Smith Shep Smith Hugh Jackman Ellen Page Tom Cruise

by Anonymousreply 377February 1, 2013 7:54 AM

Kevin Spacey wins

by Anonymousreply 378February 1, 2013 8:34 AM

Maria Lopez?

by Anonymousreply 379February 1, 2013 4:37 PM

Adam Levine

by Anonymousreply 380February 2, 2013 2:19 AM

Gilbert Kaplan

by Anonymousreply 381February 2, 2013 2:25 AM

Gale Harold

by Anonymousreply 382February 2, 2013 2:38 AM

Dr. Dre. He gives profits from sales of Beats to GLAAD and Hefty.

by Anonymousreply 383February 3, 2013 7:01 PM

Asif Zardari

by Anonymousreply 384March 9, 2013 6:52 AM

How anyone mentioned Josh Lucas?

by Anonymousreply 385March 9, 2013 7:02 AM

How the fuck can anyone say Ellen was "embarrassingly closeted" when she was the first major tv star to come out? The tabloids didn't drag her out of the closet, as was the case with Rosie a few years later. Ellen simply decided to come out, well before any other tv star of her caliber even considered it. Even today practically all gay stars are closeted.

by Anonymousreply 386March 9, 2013 7:11 AM

Another vote for Gale Harold.

by Anonymousreply 387March 9, 2013 7:20 AM

Da Brat is not in the closet anymore. Before she went in (to prison) remember that audio came out that outed her? (as if it was necessary)

She raps openly about women, now. 4:20

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388March 9, 2013 7:23 AM

Taylor Lautner Michelle Rodriguez Ellen Page Queen Latifah Tim Tebow Joe Jonas Kevin Jonas

....if we're talking about closeted to the media/general public. With the exception of Tebow and the Jonas Bros (or maybe just Kevin) I think all of the people on my list are out in private to their close friends and date.

by Anonymousreply 389March 9, 2013 7:24 AM

[quote]Da Brat is not in the closet anymore. Before she went in (to prison) remember that audio came out that outed her? (as if it was necessary) She raps openly about women, now. 4:20

Was there anything going on between her and Mimi Carey when they made "Glitter"?

by Anonymousreply 390March 9, 2013 7:50 AM

Cris Colfer

by Anonymousreply 391March 9, 2013 8:13 AM

[quote]Ryan Seacrest Every time I see pictures of him on vacation with Julianne (usually in an uncomfortable display of lip-lockage), I find myself muttering "Bitch, please..."

Just think he had to be Merv Griffin's butt boy like a lot of other young adult men who were actors, models, or wanted to LOL "break into" the entertainment industry. Yeah that's a nasty thought.

by Anonymousreply 392May 26, 2013 3:58 AM

Another vote for Hugh Jackman

by Anonymousreply 393May 26, 2013 4:03 AM

It's nice to see so many who have actually come out since this zombie thread was brought to the to again.

Can anyone do a recap for this Liberace Edition (it's May) of this iteration?

by Anonymousreply 394May 26, 2013 4:14 AM

Why did Seacrest supposedly have to sleep with Merv? He was an LA DJ for a long time. What did Merv get him?

by Anonymousreply 395May 26, 2013 4:47 AM

Are you very naive R395? Money and power corrupt people like RS so yeah he would put out to Merv to get in the TV industry and get big.

Ryan Seacrest, host of American Idol said, “Merv gave me my first break in show business. He was a mentor, a friend and my idol.”

Yeahhhh righhhhhhht they were just "friends" and he was a "mentor" to the young adult Seacrest then.

by Anonymousreply 396May 26, 2013 5:10 AM

but what show did Merv put him on?

by Anonymousreply 397May 26, 2013 5:14 AM

Do you think it was Seacrest's mouth cherry that go broken into show business?

by Anonymousreply 398May 26, 2013 5:16 AM

Kevin Spacey wins.

by Anonymousreply 399May 26, 2013 6:09 AM

What does embarrassingly obvious mean?

by Anonymousreply 400May 26, 2013 6:23 AM

Embarrassingly obvious = Christopher Lowell being married to a woman and lisp-screaming how straight he is while making lace curtains.

by Anonymousreply 401May 26, 2013 7:31 AM

Jared Padalecki.

Jensen Ackles.

Pathetic. The pair of them.

by Anonymousreply 402May 26, 2013 8:00 AM

Jeremy Piven.

by Anonymousreply 403May 26, 2013 8:21 AM

Another vote for Taylor Lautner

by Anonymousreply 404May 26, 2013 8:28 AM

R403 Is that the queen who plays Mr Selfridge on that British TV show? He's supposed to be from The Midwest and sounds like from the Borscht Belt! Didn't he date January Jones? I guess that makes him bi-sexual then. Then again JJ is bisexual herself.

by Anonymousreply 405May 26, 2013 9:40 AM

Colton Haynes, Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas and Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 406May 26, 2013 9:44 AM

ive had a hunch that Jeremy Piven was gay since 1994. and just last week i got confirmation that he likes "ChOCalate" and no not from someone from Chicago. and rugs belong on the floor...not your head!

by Anonymousreply 407May 26, 2013 9:59 AM

My votes go to:

Queen Latifah John Travolta Michelle Rodriguez Tim Tebow Taylor Lautner Ian Thorpe At least one of the Jonases Tom Daley Colin Jackson Hugh Jackman Vin Diesel

Runner ups:

Bradley Cooper Jake Gyllenhaal Camilla Belle Kellan Lutz Julie Andrews Ryan Seacrest Gabriela Sabatini George Clooney (bi?) Kristen Stewart (maybe bi but she breaks my gaydar)

by Anonymousreply 408May 26, 2013 10:33 AM

i think the show that Merv got Ryan on was CLICK a quiz show in the early 1990s. before he even went into radio he tried to do TV. Merv also mentored females butt he liked the males. kind of that funny butt pervy old uncle

by Anonymousreply 409May 26, 2013 10:38 AM

There's so many to choose from! Taylor Lautner, Thomas Dekker, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Tom Cruise etc.

by Anonymousreply 410May 26, 2013 10:46 AM

Kenny "insatiable bottom makes you sign a non disclosure agreement before fucking on the yacht or U.S. Virgin Islands" Chesney

by Anonymousreply 411May 26, 2013 10:54 AM

[quote]Cris Colfer

If he makes an attempt to say "I'm gay!" I'd be laughing my ass off.

by Anonymousreply 412May 26, 2013 11:29 AM

r412, Colfer is out.

by Anonymousreply 413May 26, 2013 3:24 PM

another vote for Adam Levine. He has to be at least bi-sexual. The vibes he projects are just way too strong for him not to be. Yes, he is known to be a pussy lover, but haven't many closeted men had that reputation?

by Anonymousreply 414May 26, 2013 11:16 PM

I'd actually go with Jake Gyllenhaal for this.

For a long time I didn't think he was gay but the past several years it's become obvious that he is hiding something big in his personal life. The dating he does reportedly do is just that- reported on by gossip media. Like it is spoonfed by his PR agent or something, it makes a big splash and then nothing.

Look at his dating history - it is a joke. This is why I'd put him in the 'embarrassingly closeted' camp.

Since he is doing mostly great indies these days there's less risk of studio backlash if he comes out and it would be great if he did because he could be the first Alist movie actor to do so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415May 27, 2013 12:40 AM

I've heard a quite few rumors about Adam Levine possibly being bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 416May 27, 2013 5:10 AM

Chris Pine.

He beards by the closeted play book (sports illustrated models who get a little ink and name boost out of the arrangement) but he's so not into it. Anytime I see pictures of him with a woman he just can't even be bothered to muster up a glance in her direction.

by Anonymousreply 417May 27, 2013 5:14 AM

In the bisexual closet, I would say that Dianna Agron is in there.

by Anonymousreply 418May 27, 2013 5:19 AM

Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Jake Gyllenhaal

by Anonymousreply 419May 27, 2013 6:04 AM

More about Chris Pine please.

by Anonymousreply 420May 27, 2013 6:06 AM

All of Swift's exes

by Anonymousreply 421May 27, 2013 6:09 AM

Is James Maslow from Big Time Rush gay? What are your opinions? I looked at pictures of him the other day. The way he smiles and poses got me thinking he might be gay.

by Anonymousreply 422May 27, 2013 6:19 AM

Stephen Fry

by Anonymousreply 423May 27, 2013 6:29 AM

Arsenio Hall. Watch Coming to America, you'll see.

by Anonymousreply 424May 27, 2013 6:48 AM

I've always wondered what Raymond Burr demanded of cute young guys who appeared on many episodes of Perry Mason...

by Anonymousreply 425May 27, 2013 10:35 AM

Cancer survivor Tig Notaro came out of the closet recently.I wish all celebs can show such bravery. I hope ms. notaro's bravery inspires others to embrace the sexuality they were born with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426May 27, 2013 11:06 AM

426=TN

by Anonymousreply 427May 27, 2013 5:33 PM

Tyler Perry

end thread.

by Anonymousreply 428May 27, 2013 5:42 PM

R422 I've heard that Carlos not James is the gay of the group and that Kendall is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 429May 28, 2013 6:55 AM

Elijah Wood. He was in Andy Cohen last night. I can remember before the hobbit he used to hang out at the Phoenix on the lower east side and told a mutual friend that after the movie comes out you'd never see him there again. And POOF just like that, he kept his word.

by Anonymousreply 430June 21, 2013 12:43 AM

George Bush Jr

by Anonymousreply 431June 21, 2013 12:46 AM

Anymore details on Kendall r429

by Anonymousreply 432June 21, 2013 12:52 AM

Zach Efron owns this thread. Followed closely by Chace Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 433June 21, 2013 1:47 AM

This list must include Adam Levine

by Anonymousreply 434June 21, 2013 1:52 AM

Kevin Jonas. Has his wife figured it out? Until they got the reality show, they didn't even sleep in the same bedroom - because he snores.

by Anonymousreply 435June 21, 2013 2:06 AM

R436, Joe Jonas has him beat.

by Anonymousreply 436June 21, 2013 2:07 AM

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 437June 21, 2013 2:12 AM

[quote]Joe Jonas has him beat.

Beat at what? Kevin is the one who acquired a beard, not Joe. Joe is seen out with boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 438June 21, 2013 2:14 PM

Yeah Elijah Wood is gay, and yeah it is rather obvious.

I saw Dominic Monaghan on TV when he did some nature type show and he also screams gay/femme.

Mr. Selleck is also gay yet closeted but that's been known for decades.

R431 Don't forget Nixon, and the current one.

by Anonymousreply 439June 23, 2013 1:21 AM

Henry Cavill owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 440June 23, 2013 9:29 AM

Kelly Brook

Always grinning when she spots a pussy she wants

by Anonymousreply 441June 23, 2013 9:52 AM

R414 they did that with JFK who was bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 442June 23, 2013 7:59 PM

Hillary Clinton, she's a lesbian and it's a badly kept secret. She'll NEVER come out, and her husband is bisexual and loves his white powder and junk food.

by Anonymousreply 443June 23, 2013 8:00 PM

The president.

by Anonymousreply 444June 28, 2013 2:42 PM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 445June 28, 2013 2:49 PM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 446June 28, 2013 3:34 PM

[quote]Queen Latifah, John Travolta, Michelle Rodriguez, Tim Tebow, Taylor Lautner, Ian Thorpe, At least one of the Jonases, Tom Daley, Colin Jackson, Hugh Jackman, Vin Diesel

You got Tom Daley, R408. Maybe when Ian Thorpe goes through rehab he'll be ready to follow Tom Daley's lead.

by Anonymousreply 447February 9, 2014 2:36 AM

Latifah gets my vote.

by Anonymousreply 448February 9, 2014 5:09 PM

Why do Downy Syndrome babies look like Mongolians? I mean is it because Chinese have like a billion people and it's the law of randomness?

by Anonymousreply 449February 9, 2014 5:58 PM

Mongoloids not Mongolians. Remember all Chinks is Gooks but not all Gooks is Chinks.

by Anonymousreply 450February 9, 2014 6:13 PM

R452 Tell that to Russia.

by Anonymousreply 451February 9, 2014 6:22 PM

The whole Ian Thorpe stuff is pretty disconcerting. You have to wonder what he could be going through to give him such inner turmoil.

by Anonymousreply 452February 9, 2014 6:27 PM

Adam Levine's engagement does not stop gaydar at high level for him. Sexy SOB.

by Anonymousreply 453February 9, 2014 6:41 PM

Cavill is not gay. He doesn't have the best taste in women, but not gay. He is more asexual than sexual of any orientation.

Gorgeous man, but not overtly sexy.

by Anonymousreply 454February 9, 2014 6:50 PM

Ian Somerhalder, Henry Cavill, Matt Bomer. The three knights of Gaydonia. Matt was the bravest one, but the other two is still making the situation hard to not laugh. Enough bullshit. Especialy Gaian, i'm talking to you.

by Anonymousreply 455July 20, 2014 4:25 PM

I guess we'll have to cross Ian Thorpe off the list.

What about Carl Lewis?

by Anonymousreply 456July 20, 2014 4:31 PM

lol...DL strikes again .

by Anonymousreply 457July 20, 2014 4:39 PM

Sam Stosur. Just whom does she think she's fooling?

by Anonymousreply 458July 20, 2014 4:41 PM

No way! You mean that bitch is not out yet?

by Anonymousreply 459July 20, 2014 4:51 PM

Aaron Rodgers

by Anonymousreply 460July 21, 2014 1:48 AM

Mark McGwire and his china collection.

by Anonymousreply 461August 20, 2014 1:52 PM

What's this about a china collection?

by Anonymousreply 462August 20, 2014 2:42 PM

Ty Pennington and the rest of the ex-Trading Spaces gang. Of course they have fallen off your radar these days.

by Anonymousreply 463August 20, 2014 3:17 PM

Are Carter Oosterhouse and Amy Smart a beard-merkin pairing? I mean wasn't she close to Carmen Electra at one time?

by Anonymousreply 464August 20, 2014 3:56 PM

Both John Legend & Chris Tucker ping.

So does Charlize Theron.

I agree with most of the others mentioned in previous posts.

I do wish Queen Latifah would come out, once & for all.

by Anonymousreply 465August 20, 2014 8:30 PM

Is Joe Simpson considered a celebrity of sorts? He vacations with twinks. That whole referring to them as models or clients is just fucking hilarious.

No mention of Miss Jeremy Renner? Good lord I don't know how much more of a queen this guy could be. He takes his boyfriend, who is an interior designer, everywhere. He even hangs out with alleged closeted Robert Downey Jr. You can't get more gay than that.

by Anonymousreply 466August 20, 2014 8:35 PM

Is Latifah's talk show doing well? She may end up using it as a tool for coming out. People love Ellen; they'll accept Latifah.

by Anonymousreply 467August 20, 2014 10:55 PM

Joe ManJELLO!

by Anonymousreply 468August 20, 2014 11:28 PM

James Franco, Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, Joe Jonas, P.Diddy, John Legend, Michael Strahan, Robert Downey Jr., and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

I'll be honest and say I can believe in bisexuality and it can apply to any of these guys but still...come on.

by Anonymousreply 469August 24, 2014 12:07 AM

Ty Pennington is gay? I had no idea, I better turn in my gay card. I used to watch Trading Spaces donkey years ago...

by Anonymousreply 470August 24, 2014 12:15 AM

A lot of these names are more wishful thinking.Not denying their homosexuality, but they're obviously more flamboyantly gay men than channing tatum, joe mangiello, etc Legit gay men are Richard simmons, kevin spacey, probably Jonah hill, james franco, adam Levine.

by Anonymousreply 471August 24, 2014 12:20 AM

Queen Latifah is out to those who know her. I had a friend who worked for her.

by Anonymousreply 472August 24, 2014 12:26 AM

everyone in the cast of Glee, except Colfer and Lynch who have been openly out for ages.

by Anonymousreply 473August 24, 2014 8:29 AM

It's nice to look back on this thread and see how many mentioned have since come out.

Personally, I think Simon Cowell needs to come out. He was already publically outed during Tulisa's trial and him and his partner, Paul McKenna, are starting a family now.

by Anonymousreply 474September 15, 2014 4:49 AM

Hugh Jackman, hands down

by Anonymousreply 475September 15, 2014 4:56 AM

Kanye West

by Anonymousreply 476September 15, 2014 5:00 AM

Diane Sawyer AND Mike Nichols.

by Anonymousreply 477September 15, 2014 5:30 AM

Jeremy Renner isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 478September 15, 2014 5:44 AM

Kevin Spacey owns this fucking thread!

by Anonymousreply 479September 15, 2014 5:47 AM

Charlize Theron pings, along with Chelsea Handler, Reese Witherspoon and Sandra Bullock

PDiddy, Latifah, Spacey, Cooper, Jackman, Kanye sure are gay.

Not so sure about Tatum or Legend. RDJ and Renner are bi.

by Anonymousreply 480September 15, 2014 6:35 AM

The recent Latifah photos with her gf on vacation leave no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 481September 16, 2014 2:08 AM

Gyllenhaal was screwing Seinfeld's wife 3 years ago. If we chalk it up to research (a la End of Watch!), does that revoke his Gay card a teensy bit?

by Anonymousreply 482March 16, 2015 7:48 AM

And both Jessica and Larry King's wives gave SNS endorsements of Nightcrawler too...Oh Jakey, how many society wives put those dark circles under your eyes~

by Anonymousreply 483March 16, 2015 7:50 AM

Hugh Jackman.

He'll either come out when he's 70 and too old and dried up to play the romantic lead anymore, or he'll take it to the grave and be this generation's Rock Hudson--outed after the fact.

by Anonymousreply 484March 16, 2015 8:02 AM

Graham Moore wins this poll.

by Anonymousreply 485March 16, 2015 8:47 AM

[quote]Personally, I think Simon Cowell needs to come out. He was already publically outed during Tulisa's trial and him and his partner, Paul McKenna, are starting a family now.

LOL, no shit?!

by Anonymousreply 486March 16, 2015 10:32 AM

I thought Queen Latifah was out. She doesn't strike me as being in the closet. You don't always need to actually spell it out.

Same goes for Kristen Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 487March 16, 2015 10:42 AM

Same R455, I thought Ian Somerhalder was out. When Geffen or Steve Antin says you're the most beautiful man he's ever seen, I think that pretty much spells it out.

And then his filmography is hardly straight-acting... He's out.

by Anonymousreply 488March 16, 2015 10:45 AM

Zac Efron, Taylor Lautner are as good as out. Sometimes one just pings too much.

Taylor Lautner outed Taylor Swift in the process, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 489March 16, 2015 10:46 AM

Dolly Parton

by Anonymousreply 490March 16, 2015 10:47 AM

I remember the Arsenio Hall Show had many, many homophobic jokes. It made me very uncomfortable.

Coming to America is a very funny movie. Well, I was 11.

by Anonymousreply 491March 16, 2015 10:55 AM

Olivia Newton-John

by Anonymousreply 492May 14, 2016 9:13 AM

Those three actors on DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 493May 14, 2016 9:18 AM

Sam Heughan

by Anonymousreply 494March 8, 2017 3:41 PM

Tom Hiddleston

by Anonymousreply 495March 8, 2017 4:26 PM

Jared Leto. He's come real close a few times... but now with those Warner Brothers/DC and Disney dollars, he'll likely keep playing along and keep it all on the downlow.

by Anonymousreply 496March 8, 2017 4:33 PM

Josh Henderson

Jesse Metcalfe

Harry Styles

by Anonymousreply 497March 8, 2017 4:57 PM

Heughan and Luke Evans

by Anonymousreply 498March 9, 2017 12:11 AM

I saw Hiddleston in the King Kong movie. Not only does he give an insipid performance (so does Oscar winner Brie Larson), but he's constantly striking poses like he thinks he's in a GQ fashion shoot.

by Anonymousreply 499March 10, 2017 3:14 AM

Aaron Rodgers

by Anonymousreply 500March 10, 2017 6:52 PM

the AA community is keeping Queen latifah closeted. I think she has big church following with her black movies. I love her though; she seems so down to earth. At least she doesn't beard like half the white leading men.

by Anonymousreply 501March 10, 2017 6:56 PM

Latifah for sure

by Anonymousreply 502March 11, 2017 1:39 AM

Brad Pitt

George Clooney

Leonardo DiCaprio

Jake Gyllenhaal

Charlize Theron

Kevin Spacey

John Travolta

by Anonymousreply 503August 10, 2017 4:39 AM

You've got to love threads still holding onto life support from 2010

by Anonymousreply 504August 10, 2017 4:41 AM

Did Steve Guttenberg ever come out as bi at least?

by Anonymousreply 505August 10, 2017 5:41 AM

Hiddleston the Hag.

Gurl, please....

by Anonymousreply 506August 10, 2017 6:08 AM

Spacey definitely.

by Anonymousreply 507August 10, 2017 6:14 AM

[quote]the AA community is keeping Queen latifah closeted.

As long as she doesn't drink, we don't care what she eats.

by Anonymousreply 508August 10, 2017 6:49 AM

Henry Cavill

Aaron Rodgers

by Anonymousreply 509August 10, 2017 8:36 AM

Jada and Will

by Anonymousreply 510August 10, 2017 7:37 PM

Some of the people at the start of this thread have come out. I guess that is progress.

by Anonymousreply 511August 10, 2017 7:40 PM

Sam Heughan

Luke Evans

Tom Hardy

Hugh Jackman

Cristiano Ronaldo

Andrew Garfield

Emma Stone

Shailene Woodley

Rooney Mara

Enrique

Alexander Skarsgard

by Anonymousreply 512August 10, 2017 9:32 PM

Luke Evans isn't closeted anymore.

by Anonymousreply 513August 11, 2017 12:24 AM

R513 Really?

by Anonymousreply 514August 16, 2017 3:49 AM

Jamie Foxx

Matthew McConaughy

Jeremy Renner

Cristiano Ronaldo

by Anonymousreply 515August 16, 2017 3:50 AM

I agree about Anderson, he has nothing to lose, he has all of Gloria's $$$. He doesn't need CNN or that salary but continues to remain silent Also the BS about no Vanderbilt $$ for him is just his way of pretending to be like everyone. He actually has no self-esteem if he can stomach traveling to Brazil with Andy-Self-Absorbed-Narcissist-Tool Cohen and needs him around to feel better about himself. I was pleased today that Don Lemon talked about his boyfriend, he was very open.

by Anonymousreply 516August 16, 2017 4:06 AM

R514, he is talking about being gay in interviews now

by Anonymousreply 517August 16, 2017 2:33 PM

I'd say that as a global star, Cristiano Ronaldo is the biggest closet case. I find it hard to believe anyone thinks he's straight.

If he came out, it would be front page news on every news outlet on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 518August 16, 2017 3:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519August 17, 2017 4:51 AM

R516 is apparently stuck in 2010.

Interesting thread to see who has actually come out. Latifah still loves the cock, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 520August 17, 2017 5:22 AM

Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt

Clowney

DiCaprio

Charlize Theron

Emma Watson

Shailene Woodley

Andrew Garfield

Travolta

Spacey

Latifah

CR7

by Anonymousreply 521August 17, 2017 11:40 PM

Travolta

Spacey

by Anonymousreply 522August 21, 2017 2:39 AM

Ricky Martin isn't gay. He's bisexual. He makes my pussy wet and still occasionally sleeps with women.

by Anonymousreply 523August 21, 2017 3:05 AM

R253 But Ricky said it himself that he's gay

by Anonymousreply 524August 21, 2017 3:11 AM

Elijah Wood.....Archie.........Dylan O......RJ and Saul from Bold+Beautiful.....

by Anonymousreply 525August 21, 2017 3:40 AM

Brad Pitt

George Clooney

Leonardo Dicaprio

Bradley Cooper

by Anonymousreply 526August 21, 2017 3:42 AM

Tom Hardy

by Anonymousreply 527August 23, 2017 6:02 AM

Shawn Mendes

by Anonymousreply 528August 23, 2017 6:13 AM

Alex Turner

Harry Styles

by Anonymousreply 529August 23, 2017 6:17 AM

More glass closeted, but Garrett Clayton.

by Anonymousreply 530August 23, 2017 6:19 AM

Tom Hiddleston. Seriously, coming out would have been less embarrassing for him than that whole Taylor Swift bearding debacle...

by Anonymousreply 531August 23, 2017 12:19 PM

Shawn Mendes for sure

by Anonymousreply 532August 23, 2017 8:22 PM

Cliff Richard.

by Anonymousreply 533August 23, 2017 11:18 PM

Shawn Mendes also has a horrible voice.

by Anonymousreply 534August 23, 2017 11:22 PM

Did anyone mention Selleck?

by Anonymousreply 535August 23, 2017 11:27 PM

Prince Edward

by Anonymousreply 536August 24, 2017 1:05 AM

Most embarrassing, John Travolta. Kevin Spacey, second most embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 537August 24, 2017 1:10 AM

Enrique

by Anonymousreply 538August 24, 2017 1:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539August 24, 2017 4:59 AM

[R538] Enrique?! Seriously it's never occurred to me that he may be gay. Maybe time to take a second look.

by Anonymousreply 540August 24, 2017 5:04 AM

When I said "I heart TS" I meant Tom Sizemore, not Taylor Swift

by Anonymousreply 541August 25, 2017 12:32 AM

Rooney Mara's gay?

by Anonymousreply 542August 25, 2017 12:49 AM

D. Trump

by Anonymousreply 543August 27, 2017 2:59 PM

Embarrassingly obvious to whom? The gen public is fairly oblivious and easily fooled, but generally I think its Spacey. When he shows up on the Red Carpet with a woman on his arm one as to wonder what this queen is thinking.

Latfah was on WWHL not long ago and seeing Andy C support her closet was stomach turning. You know her partner was sitting right there and ffs its nearly a gay show. Andy, don't let gay celebs talk about attraction to the opposite sex on your fucking show

by Anonymousreply 544August 27, 2017 5:03 PM

Sam Heughan:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545September 5, 2017 2:55 AM

Sam is being kept in the closet by retarded fangurls

by Anonymousreply 546September 5, 2017 8:31 PM

R546 Is Tom Hardy

by Anonymousreply 547September 6, 2017 4:40 PM

Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 548September 13, 2017 9:30 AM

Oprah Winfrey

Whoopi Goldberg

John Travolta

by Anonymousreply 549September 13, 2017 9:31 AM

R540 never heard the rumor about Enrique fucking Timberlake? That was like 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 550September 13, 2017 10:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551September 14, 2017 6:35 PM

What was the best kiss of your life? With James Corden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552September 15, 2017 9:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553September 17, 2017 7:16 AM

Paula Poundstone?

by Anonymousreply 554September 17, 2017 8:42 AM

It's Cristiano Ronaldo in the world. Among sad little USA celebrities, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 555September 17, 2017 10:30 AM

Pitt, DiCaprio and Clooney

by Anonymousreply 556September 17, 2017 10:37 AM

SIMON COWELL

by Anonymousreply 557September 17, 2017 10:48 AM

R557 why?

by Anonymousreply 558September 17, 2017 11:12 AM

I am surprised Dolly is not mentioned more in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 559September 17, 2017 11:30 AM

Justin Theroux & Jason Bateman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560September 17, 2017 1:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561September 17, 2017 1:04 PM

Revolta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562September 17, 2017 1:08 PM

Pitt, Clooney, Damon, Battfleck, Revolta, Tammy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563September 17, 2017 1:10 PM

Cowell is NOT a good actor, and it's all in his eyes and body language when interacting with young males on his various show(s). It really couldn't be more obvious.

by Anonymousreply 564September 17, 2017 1:11 PM

Maluma and Reynaldo Gianecchini.

by Anonymousreply 565September 17, 2017 1:54 PM

Lol whenever I see an update to this thread, I hope for some new tea. But then...nope. Of course we find some new way to repeat the same ridiculous rumors about the biggest, most publically heterosexual stars in Hollywood.

What is our obsession with bearding??? I think it's far more useful to look for guys who've never had a public relationship.

by Anonymousreply 566September 17, 2017 2:15 PM

Who is the guy with Tom Hardy at r553?

by Anonymousreply 567September 17, 2017 3:38 PM

R567 Director/Producer McG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568September 17, 2017 5:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569September 18, 2017 8:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570September 18, 2017 8:34 PM

I know that Ryan Seacrest is allegedly a huge pussyhound and ladies man BUT, I have me doubts !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571September 18, 2017 9:10 PM

Tom Hardy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572September 19, 2017 4:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573September 19, 2017 4:20 PM

Brian J Smith. Just come out already.

by Anonymousreply 574September 19, 2017 5:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575September 23, 2017 1:22 PM

Someday it won't matter. Pretty soon more celebs will come out as bi. The next generation of teens and fraus won't mind if their crushes are bi.

by Anonymousreply 576September 24, 2017 8:45 PM

Emma Watson??? Why? There's rumors?

by Anonymousreply 577September 24, 2017 9:03 PM

Emma Watson would be the last Harry Potter star I'd suspect to be gay/bi

by Anonymousreply 578September 24, 2017 9:05 PM

r576, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

by Anonymousreply 579September 25, 2017 12:02 AM

Emma Watson: Papers asked if short hair meant I was gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580September 25, 2017 1:06 AM

[bold]David Fincher[/bold]

[bold]Brad Pitt[/bold]

DiCaprio

Bradley Cooper

Jamie Foxx

Cristiano Ronaldo

Frank Lampard

Travolta

Spacey

Clooney

by Anonymousreply 581September 27, 2017 4:16 PM

from Variety

While more and more Americans endorse LGBT rights, many have trouble suspending disbelief when it comes to seeing gay actors portraying certain roles. In a survey commissioned by Variety, six in 10 adults say they would be less likely to see an action film with a gay leading man or woman, while four in 10 say they’d be more likely to skip an action film with a lead gay character.

by Anonymousreply 582September 29, 2017 8:36 PM

No A-list film actor has yet to come out publicly while at the pinnacle of his or her career. Sure, Jodie Foster gave an elliptical Golden Globes speech about being a lesbian, and out actors Ian McKellen and Zachary Quinto helped anchor the “X-Men” and “Lord of the Rings” series, and the rebooted “Star Trek” films, respectively. Yet despite their prodigious talents, [bold]none of them has the power to secure a greenlight on their name alone.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583September 29, 2017 8:37 PM

?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584September 30, 2017 8:23 AM

R575 Skinny young Tom was so gorgeous! He not comfortable in his skin and not charming and seems dim, there, but wow.

by Anonymousreply 585September 30, 2017 8:55 AM

And I meant Tom Hardy in R573, not Biebs. Biebs I am convinced is intersex. So how could it be gay?

by Anonymousreply 586September 30, 2017 8:56 AM

Andrew Garfield

by Anonymousreply 587September 30, 2017 12:04 PM

1:03

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588October 5, 2017 5:18 PM

Tom Hardy has openly admitted to sleeping with men, which is a hell of a lot more than you can say about some of these other guys.

by Anonymousreply 589October 5, 2017 5:36 PM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..RICHIE SIMMONS, anyone???????

by Anonymousreply 590October 5, 2017 5:36 PM

r589, no he didn't. It doesn't count if you backtrack.

by Anonymousreply 591October 6, 2017 12:38 AM

Ace Strephon Shir

by Anonymousreply 592March 6, 2018 7:15 AM

Alex Turner??? Well, he did date known beard Alexa Chung, and is now with Taylor Bagley who bearded for Zach Braff, so I guess that one is true.

by Anonymousreply 593March 6, 2018 10:40 AM

Lib Flyn Lyn

by Anonymousreply 594March 6, 2018 11:09 AM

Jackman

by Anonymousreply 595March 6, 2018 3:10 PM

Picklepuffer Pence.

by Anonymousreply 596March 6, 2018 3:21 PM

Mark Wahlberg

by Anonymousreply 597March 6, 2018 3:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!