Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have You Ever Dated A Really Tall Guy?

Taller than you? What was it like? How tall/big was he?

by Anonymousreply 50March 8, 2020 12:41 AM

no, but they sure are my type.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2010 6:05 AM

oh, go back to heightgroup

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2010 6:06 AM

Taller gay guys are as rare as bigfoot sightings.

by Anonymousreply 3November 11, 2010 6:15 AM

My boyfriend is 6"4 but I am 6"1 so it's not a massive difference. He carries the height better than me- I'm skinny so look lanky.

by Anonymousreply 4November 11, 2010 6:21 AM

I am 5'10 and my BF is 6'3. LOVE IT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5November 11, 2010 6:26 AM

I am 6' and my boyfriend of 20 years was 6'4"...not a huge difference, but we sure did need that king size bed we finally purchased

by Anonymousreply 6November 11, 2010 6:27 AM

I'm 6'6 and would prefer to date another guy my height. I know I know, good luck with that

by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2010 6:35 AM

I dated a guy who was 6'4". I'm 5'3". We looked like the circus was coming to town when we walked down the street. Shower sex was kind of complicated.

by Anonymousreply 8November 11, 2010 6:36 AM

I'm 6'3"... and totally turned on by guys taller than me. Which rarely happens.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 9November 11, 2010 7:01 AM

I'm 6"1", 185. My ex was 6"3" 215. Just a naturally big guy. Almost no fat. God, he was a stud. Huge dick, too, and knew what to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2010 8:06 AM

I'm 6'9" (I have to duck through doors) and my BF is 6'. I love resting my chin on his head when I hug him. Personally I find guys who fetishise my height a bit creepy.

by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2010 8:57 AM

I'm 6'2 and my partner is 5'8. I guess we might look a little comic but it works for us.

by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2010 12:48 PM

I'm 6'4", and my partner is 5'7". He's never expressed that my height was attractive to him, but I have to think it was. It's odd, though -- I never think of myself as tall unless I see myself in a mirror standing next to someone. Really. It'll hit me then, but if I can't see it, I don't think about it.%0D %0D A friend of mine went after a guy solely because he was 6'6". Said he always wanted to experience sex with a tall man -- he's 5'10". I didn't get that.

by Anonymousreply 13November 11, 2010 1:01 PM

I love tall guys but anything over 6'4" is just freakish.

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2010 1:01 PM

Two: one was 6'7" and the other was 6'8". The first had a really small dick and it was rough--like sandpaper-rough. The other had one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen in person--he had to practically fold it in half to get it in his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2010 1:04 PM

I'm 6'3" and have never dated taller. Always been curious about it - the bodily experience of being the shorter guy in the couple. Looking slightly *up* into his eyes. Being the inside spoon in bed. That kind of thing. My partner is 6'1" and I was his first taller partner. It's no longer a novelty to him but we are still turned on by one another.

by Anonymousreply 16November 11, 2010 1:09 PM

My mom is 4'10" and her first husband was a 6'4" fullback. She almost died when my brother was born.

Still I, 5'3", love the big girls (5'10" and above) because, as Mickey Rooney said, it is like climbing the tallest tree in the forest.

by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2010 1:09 PM

yes. I really wanted him to fuck me. But he wouldn't. He loved my big dick inside him. Which was fine. But I also eroticized him as a top and he wouldn't deliver. Ever.

ah, all these fucking games, so sick of them.

by Anonymousreply 18November 11, 2010 1:47 PM

R18, he sounds like the very tall guy I know. 6'7" and a total bottom.

by Anonymousreply 19November 11, 2010 3:07 PM

Any of the 6'7 guys in the Air Force?

by Anonymousreply 20November 11, 2010 3:49 PM

It's really only the height of your penis that we care about.

Let's be honest.

by Anonymousreply 21November 11, 2010 3:59 PM

Depends what OP means with a Really Tall Guy. I'm 5'7" - you do the math.

by Anonymousreply 22November 11, 2010 4:03 PM

I'm 6'6", so, no, I never have.

by Anonymousreply 23November 11, 2010 5:47 PM

I am 5'7" and am going out with a dude that is 6'5" who is heteroflexible or straight-leaning bisexual. He has never been with a dude and sort of has a power complex. I am a little uneasy about dating a dude so tall because all my straight bros may assume I am submissive to him.

by Anonymousreply 24November 11, 2010 6:09 PM

[quote]I never think of myself as tall unless I see myself in a mirror standing next to someone.%0D %0D %0D I can relate, R13. I am 6'5 and I am always amazed when I see myself in a mirror with my friends. I look like a giant compared to my partner.%0D %0D %0D What's really freaky to me is meeting someone taller than me. It's weird to actually have to look up into someone's face.

by Anonymousreply 25November 11, 2010 6:09 PM

The taller guy always tops the littler guy, right?

by Anonymousreply 26November 11, 2010 6:11 PM

R24, please be a troll! I picture a little chihuahua humping a sequoia based on your description. We all know you're the bottom so that last sentence really wasn't necessary.

I'm 5'10" and I tend to be attracted solely to guys around my height. Too tall or too short are dealbreakers.

by Anonymousreply 27November 11, 2010 6:14 PM

I'm 6', my ex was 6'6". He was the bottom, though he had a massive cock.

by Anonymousreply 28November 11, 2010 6:14 PM

r25, same here. I'm 6'4 and when I encounter someone taller then me, I always think, "so this is how the others feel". Of course, I also am attracted to tall folks so immediately they've got extra points. Sometimes I'll just walk right next to them just to see how much taller they are then me. That's not weird, is it???

by Anonymousreply 29November 11, 2010 6:19 PM

I'm 5'6" and my husband is 6'6", but I'm the top and that's exactly how I like it! He's got a big dick but unlike many very tall guys he's got a gorgeous bubble butt which drives me crazy.%0D %0D Like many of the other tall guys who've posted, he gets weirded out by anybody taller than he is. What's very cute is that when we first started dating he lied and told me that he was 6'4" because he thought anything taller than that sounded freakish.%0D %0D Before meeting him I'd dated guys in the 5'10" and 6' range, but he's the first guy I've ever been with that was substantially taller than me and now I've totally got a tall guy fetish.

by Anonymousreply 30November 11, 2010 6:30 PM

a sandpaper rough dick? Never heard of that. Can you say dealbreaker?

by Anonymousreply 31November 11, 2010 6:35 PM

[[quote]]Looking slightly *up* into his eyes. Being the inside spoon in bed. That kind of thing.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 32November 11, 2010 10:13 PM

My current BF is 6'5" and I'm 5'9"... We often have difficulties having penetrative sex (other than me on top) because of the height difference. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Any tips on tall-short sex positions?

by Anonymousreply 33August 26, 2012 10:59 PM

All my boyfriends have been taller than me, but I've never dated anyone over 5'9". I find guys over 6' incredibly sexy, but they are never interested... I always end up with someone the same height as me or a few inches taller.

by Anonymousreply 34August 26, 2012 11:08 PM

Er, I realize that I contradicted myself earlier. All but one of my boyfriends have been a few inches taller, I should have said.

by Anonymousreply 35August 26, 2012 11:11 PM

Do taller guys have bigger cock?

by Anonymousreply 36August 26, 2012 11:13 PM

My first BF was about 6 inches taller than me. We didn't work out as BFs but he's still the best sex I've ever had. It's been over 10 years since we dated and I still jack off thinking about him! And we took turns topping each other, but he was so big I didn't really enjoy bottoming, but I'd do it again!

by Anonymousreply 37August 26, 2012 11:19 PM

R33, I'm 5'7" and have topped guys from 6'3" to 6'7". Never had a problem, using many different positions. I am a bit of a gymnast, which helps. I also have a (relatively) big dick, which helps as well.

Can you be a bit more specific about the problems you're having? Is either one of you less flexible, unable to get legs way up in the air or balance on bended knees, etc?

by Anonymousreply 38August 27, 2012 12:25 AM

I'm 6'4" and when I do my MILF CD thing, I'm 6'8". Lots of shorter married dudes really turn on to that showgirl scenario. And I have the legs of a runway model. Move over Carmen!

by Anonymousreply 39August 27, 2012 4:29 AM

Im 5'9 and my bf is 6'4 and stunning.

I love his height but also his huge hands, hes a big thick, all around built guy.

Weird thing is that hes half Asian although you would never know unless you were told, looks totally caucasin.

by Anonymousreply 40August 27, 2012 4:47 AM

Maybe it's my imagination, but I have never met a tall man I didn't like, gay or straight. Tall men seem to tend toward being bottoms, at least the ones I've known. There was a bartender in Cleveland at the old Vaults (for those DLers from Cleveland who recall the bad old days) who was 6'6" I think and had gorgeous dark haired looks and a butt that was even more gorgeous in tight jeans. Whenever he brought me my drink I asked if I could smack his ass and he always turned around and bent over.

by Anonymousreply 41August 27, 2012 4:55 AM

I'm 6'3, so I'm usually the tall one, but my boyfriend is 6'8. It was extremely weird being the short one at first, and I'm still not totally used to it.

As far as stereotypes about tall guys: his dick is slightly above average (I don't have an exact measurement, but I'd guess 6.5 or so), and he's a bottom, although he would never describe himself as such. We switch occasionally, but it's rare.

R30, my guy fibbed about his height when we were first dating too. I've heard him say everything from 6'4 and up depending on who was asking. He's actually pretty sensitive about his height and gets defensive. I don't blame him, when you're the tall, the first thing anyone says to you is some version of, "Fuck you're tall."

by Anonymousreply 42August 27, 2012 4:59 AM

I dated a guy who was 6ft4 it was nice. I'm embarrassingly short so we were pretty cute together.

by Anonymousreply 43August 27, 2012 5:02 AM

My favorite short/tall gay couple. Here's a picture of 6'7" dragmatic soprano Davina Pons singing "Indian Love Call" with her now ex-boyfriend. I believe this was taken at a DC Gay Men's Chorus event. No lip-syncing here - they were the real thing onstage and offstage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 27, 2012 2:52 PM

Yes, I'm 5'3" and my last 3 bf's have been 6'5", 6'7" and 6'8" respectively .. I love it!!!!

by Anonymousreply 45March 4, 2013 8:21 AM

Yes - I'm 5.7" and he was 6.4". He was Dutch, I'm Australian. We were together for 6 years.

If he was walking through the house and I happened to be in the way he just picked me up and put me to the side and then walked on through.

It was lovely sleeping with him because he wrapped me up in bed while we slept with his body. Very warm on the Dutch winter nights.

by Anonymousreply 46March 4, 2013 9:15 AM

I'm a cuddly 5'7 chub in his 30's and I wish I find a tall guy to hold me in his arms, and make me feel like everything is fine because he's holding me. He could be impotent for all I care, I just want to be held. Weird hu?

by Anonymousreply 47March 14, 2014 4:19 AM

R47 I hope you find him. Intimacy is so much harder to find than sex.

by Anonymousreply 48March 7, 2020 11:04 PM

6’3” - never dated taller. The few times I’ve met gay guys taller, I have been attracted. But such a rarity - the possibility that they are single, good looking, have a personality that appeals whittle it down to maybe 1 option in my life.

Current boyfriend is 6’1. Not a major difference.

I do appreciate that being tall has allowed me to nab better looking guys than I should otherwise get. Also mitigates the damage from getting older. Tallness will always be an attractive feature I will have. I’ve used being taller to my advantage since I was a 13 year old gay boy - who never got beaten up because I was taller.

by Anonymousreply 49March 8, 2020 12:37 AM

R49 I wish you whipped it out and said you fuckers follow me to get this dick, don't you? Who wants it first! Spread em'!

by Anonymousreply 50March 8, 2020 12:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!