Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay men who aren''t into anal

You guys don't know what you're missing. My cooter got punished last night. It's almost 10 and it feels like his cock is still pounding my hole. I really wish every gay man could experience that just once. I am laying in bed still luxuriating in the feeling. Its gonna be a good Sunday. Love to you all.

by Anonymousreply 306December 2, 2018 6:42 AM

I agree that the feeling afterwards is often the best part

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2010 1:47 PM

You're boring, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2010 2:05 PM

It's amazing any man would fuck a bottom who refers to his asshole as a "cooter".

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2010 2:19 PM

This could start another "goy" invasion.

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2010 2:22 PM

Seriously. Nothing makes my dick go soft faster than that shit.

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2010 2:24 PM

It is not designed for that, OP. I've never understood people who are into anal. I agree with R5. It damages your anus and with the trouble I already have with hemmoroids, no way am I going to get damaged further.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2010 9:36 PM

[quote]with the trouble I already have with hemmoroids%0D %0D You wouldn't have that trouble if you had exercised those anal muscles with a cock or dildo.

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2010 9:54 PM

Guys who weren't into anal in the 80s and 90s are still with us.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2010 9:57 PM

Still trying to make that tired old meme stick r8?

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2010 10:04 PM

Sorry, my asshole is exit only thank you.

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2010 10:20 PM

Let's get our terminology right. Cooter equals vagina. Mussy or mangina equals anal cavity.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2010 10:30 PM

I do know what I'm missing. Tried it a few times. Disliked it more than I liked it. Plus there's all the prep and lub and condoms and ... *effort* and *mechanics* to the whole thing. %0D %0D I'm fine sticking with oral or mutual masturbation. If a guy wants me to fuck him, I'm fine with that too as long as there are lube and condoms, and he's "clean".%0D %0D I'm just not that into it.%0D %0D I don't begrudge others for being into it though.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2010 10:32 PM

I%E2%80%99ve become quite disinterested in anal sex and I say that as a top. Condoms are too desensitizing and I don%E2%80%99t want to make a habit of bare backing. Plus, quite frankly, my last few encounters have been with guys who have been, how should I say, not very clean. I%E2%80%99m so into frottage and mutual oral play now.

I%E2%80%99m very turned on by FTM who kept their pussies. I want to eat out an FTM out so bad.

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2010 10:37 PM

If you don't want to have anal sex, fine. So what? Who cares? Just don't be smug about it and make it a crusade.

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2010 10:40 PM

i had sex with a guy last week who wasn't clean, and when i pulled out i thought i was going to throw up right then and there. literally had to stop myself from gagging as i pulled the condom off. horrible, i don't know if i ever want to fuck again. it's not so enjoyable to begin with

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2010 11:16 PM

r9 Men who exclusively topped didn't get AIDS or are you too young to know that medical fact?

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2010 11:17 PM

There are more gay men that are exclusive bottoms than tops

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2010 11:32 PM

R14 apparently doesn't get that it is OP who is making it into a crusade. Why does he have to make such a stupid post in the first place?%0D %0D Did he actually shit on you, R15? How common is it for a condom to come out totally covered in crap?

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2010 11:36 PM

"Gay men who aren't into anal..."%0D %0D Are uptight prisses.%0D %0D There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2010 12:01 AM

What's a little shit when it comes to sex? It's natural. It washes off.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2010 12:25 AM

r18, anal sex is a natural and loving thing between two gay men. Maybe you should see someone about your intimacy issues.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2010 12:26 AM

Anal sex is a just a different way for a top to masturbate.

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2010 1:02 AM

and I love feeling used by the top

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2010 1:05 AM

Just count me as another gay man who is not into anal sex. %0D I've tried it as a top and found it to be really unexciting. %0D I've tried it as a bottom and found it to be incredibly uncomfortable, borderline agonizing. %0D I'm perfectly happy with just oral and mutual masturbation. %0D And I've been in a happy, sexually active relationship for 18 years.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2010 1:37 AM

Maybe you should see someone about your lack of critical thinking skills, R21.

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2010 1:42 AM

Absolute bullshit that people who never got fucked never got AIDS. ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. Stop the lies, you fools. AIDS does not distinguish between tops and bottoms; plenty of stuff can find its way up your urethra when your dick is inside of someone; etc.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2010 1:56 AM

r26: Link please.

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2010 2:00 AM

For R27 %0D

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2010 2:10 AM

I'm still into anal. anal. anal.. . . .

by Anonymousreply 29October 4, 2010 2:16 AM

Two HIV pos Total Tops(one claims to be bi) that I know admitted that they bottomed "once". Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2010 2:19 AM

I know r15, one of the last guys I fucked wasn't cleaned and it smelled like I was fucking a baby's diaper. EWEEWEWEEWWW

by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2010 2:23 AM

r26, GAVEL DOWN!

by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2010 2:25 AM

girleenas shouldn't fuck, it's not "nice".

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2010 2:26 AM

r30, does it matter? All it takes is one time.

by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2010 2:29 AM

the last time I was topped was a loooong time ago; I was spoiled rotten; the guy took quite a while getting me relaxed and really seducing me.%0D %0D I've been spoiled and no one has gotten close to getting me to open up ever since.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2010 2:31 AM

I love being wined and dined and being a pillow princess that he can use.

by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2010 2:37 AM

HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU!

by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2010 2:40 AM

This thread has taken an interesting turn. I think OP was talking about guys who are not into anal as bottoms, but most of the responses have been from tops. That seems odd. By definition if you are not into topping a guy, then doesn't that mean you are not a top?

by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2010 2:42 AM

it means you're a homo

by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2010 2:47 AM

R37, I can see your PUSSY from behind!

by Anonymousreply 40October 4, 2010 2:57 AM

Only top here.%0D %0D BUT, I would love to experience what the OP has described. I feel like I am really missing out on something. In my early gay days, I think it was a psychological thing, not being comfortable being gay, so I never "opened up" to bottoming.%0D %0D Now that I am completely comfortable being gay, I really don't know how to bottom. It never felt good to me. The magic prostate thing never occurred. At best it was just bearable. %0D %0D Any advice on how to open yourself up, to find your prostate, and become a good bototm?

by Anonymousreply 41October 4, 2010 3:25 AM

use LOTS of different toys, and. . . well, find the right guy who is patient and willing to experiment with you.

by Anonymousreply 42October 4, 2010 3:30 AM

I'm a top but didn't bother with anal for a while. If you are above a certain size the condom just chokes your erection. Then I started having bottoms use the female condoms and it's great. Also eliminates a lot of the "clean" issues. All the mess is left for the bottom to worry about and that's the way it should be.

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2010 3:32 AM

Being clean is very important to me. I eat a high fiber diet, which means everything comes out. So clean up for me is wiping up with a damp washcloth. I don't event have to douche. My hole is always clean and anal ready. I've been getting fucked since I was 14, I am dreading the day when I'm going to be too old to bottom. I've got about 8 more years.

by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2010 3:41 AM

you're NEVER too old, to bottom. so long as you are "Fresh" down there.

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2010 3:42 AM

r44, what website or other resource would you recommend to give tips on having a high fiber diet?

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2010 3:45 AM

metamucil

by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2010 3:49 AM

Shut the fuck up OP! Shut the FUCK UP! I had a guy last night...wouldn't suck, wouldn't let me fuck his hole, and couldn't kiss worth fuck.

Staying home and doing laundry would have been FAR more satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2010 3:55 AM

Am I the only one who thought OP was a straight female gloating that she had a pussy and gay men didn't?

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2010 4:13 AM

You were probably mislead by the word cooter. But no, it's a guy who had his hole pounded and thinks that those who don't have anal sex would change their mind if they knew the bliss he experienced.

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2010 4:21 AM

I've only bottomed a few times. I didn't get anything out of it. It didn't hurt. It was just mildly uncomfortable.%0D %0D I honestly don't get how some guys can hook up unexpectedly fuck. The thought of fucking some guy's shitty hole makes me go soft. %0D %0D As long as a guy loves slobbering all over my dick and let's me fuck his face I'm pretty happy.

by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2010 4:31 AM

That should be....unexpectedly AND fuck.

by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2010 4:35 AM

Why would you have only 8 more years of being a bottom, R44?

by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2010 4:42 AM

[quote]You were probably mislead by the word cooter.

Indeed, I was.

Only on DL would someone say "You were misled by the word cooter" completely seriously AND have it be true.

by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2010 4:55 AM

R53, I'm 92. I would think by the time I'm 100, it would be time to hang up the old hat on bottoming.

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2010 7:17 AM

How does one clean themselves out? I just can't imagine everyone buying douches every time they want to have sex.

by Anonymousreply 56October 4, 2010 7:17 AM

[quote] "All the mess is left for the bottom to worry about and that's the way it should be." [/quote]

[bold]MARY![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2010 8:28 AM

Please, don't think an anus is a pussy. I am a woman and I have had anal sex. The sensations are totally different (I'm not talking about climaxing). A vagina is really an extraordinary thing sensation-wise so unlike the anus, which is not really made for "entrance".%0D I understand that gay men have no other way to express their desire of penetration, I also understand that they have orgasms touching their prostates, but please, don't compare the two orifices!

by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2010 8:37 AM

At least anuses smell better then vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2010 9:24 AM

One of the things that did lead to the rapid spread of AIDS in the 1980's was the large increase in anal sex in the 1970's and during the Sexual Revolution. As Gabriel Rotello explains in the book "AIDS and the Destiny of Gay Men", up until that point in time, the majority of gays just had oral sex. But once anal sex become popularized, it lead to a whole set of problems. That's one of the reasons I believe in sticking to oral.

by Anonymousreply 60October 4, 2010 9:32 AM

For those of you who don't eat a high fiber diet or don't want to change your diet you should purchase some unprocessed wheat or oat bran. I get mine in the grocery store. One big heaping serving spoon full before or right after each meal (with a full glass of water - very important) and you'll see the very next day what it can do for you. You'll never feel so cleaned out in your life.

by Anonymousreply 61October 4, 2010 10:57 AM

[quote] "You'll never feel so cleaned out in your life." [bold] MARY! [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2010 11:04 AM

Please shut up r58, you have no idea what you're talking about. Not only that you're being offensive.

R60, men have been butt fucking since the dawn of time. Read a history book.

by Anonymousreply 63October 4, 2010 12:00 PM

I find anal sex to be unsexy and rimming to be disgusting. That's why I survived the AIDS epidemic. My friends who were obsessed with anal sex died. Why engage in sex that smells like shit because it involves shit, provides little pleasure, often causes pain and requires the use of a condom? Give me a hot sensual guy who likes rubbing, sucking and getting sucked without adding turds into the mix.

by Anonymousreply 64October 4, 2010 12:46 PM

R64 must be a blast at parties.

I've been rimming musky straight hole for years and LOVE it!!

by Anonymousreply 65October 4, 2010 1:14 PM

R63, I second that

by Anonymousreply 66October 4, 2010 1:32 PM

Oh man, there is nothing like anal sex. It feels awesome. Especially with a really good water based lube. Not the kind you buy in the drgu store. If you buy a really heavy water-based lube - prepare to get hammered like never before and it feels awesome.

by Anonymousreply 67October 4, 2010 1:35 PM

R59, you are a stupid prick!

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2010 3:57 PM

I like to fuck guys. In the butt.

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2010 4:31 PM

I don't like anal (in the morning)

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2010 4:33 PM

everyone's different, as Kinsey said.%0D %0D I have some times loved getting fucked, sometimes haven't enjoyed it at all, and sometimes thought it was just ok.%0D %0D But I certainly woudn't presume to tell somebody else who isn't at all interested in it, that he doesn't know what he's missing.%0D %0D Sex just doesn't work that way.%0D %0D You do what's right for you and let others do what's right for them.

by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2010 5:09 PM

Mmmmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2010 7:00 PM

Being clean is very important to me. I eat a high fiber diet, which means everything comes out. So clean up for me is wiping up with a damp washcloth

NOTHING worst than a fiber clean, douche or forget it.

by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2010 7:14 PM

[quote]NOTHING worst than a fiber clean, douche or forget it.

Why do you say that r56?

by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2010 7:24 PM

Fiber queens always have residue that they deny having. They stink.

by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2010 7:29 PM

Fiber queens - in my estimation - always seem to possess this false sense of entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2010 9:09 PM

OP! On the Lord's day!

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2010 11:58 PM

r61 can whistle "Dixie" through his newly cleansed anal entrance.

by Anonymousreply 78October 5, 2010 12:09 AM

I find it troubling the number of gay men posting in this thread who are anti-anal. For those of you who tried it and who have experienced problems with it, like unclean guys, obviously make a habit of hooking up with slags. Anal sex with the right guy or guys is one of the most amazing things you will ever do.

by Anonymousreply 79October 5, 2010 12:17 AM

Another guy here who really dislikes anal. Yes, when I've been fucked (extremely rare), I went all out and enjoyed it enough, but I prepped, etc. And just got into it. Yet getting head is still better. And I have a great dick. And I've fucked a lot as a top. Most guys think I'm a top, and want me to fuck them but I agree, if it smells rank, looks rank, dick goes soft. Mutual oral is best. Facials, even a clean rimming. In the end, it's still an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 80October 5, 2010 12:18 AM

[quote] Sorry, my asshole is exit only thank you.

There is nothing anatomical about a rectum that makes it unidirectional. Millions get colonoscopies every year with no damage to their anatomy. Even young children can pass massive poops. So you don't have to be such a big Mary about getting fucked by someone's boner.

Those with timid butts should spend some private masturbation time playing with a not-too-big dildo (with or without vibration) and learn the joys of sexual climax with something in your butt. Your butt sphincter contracts rhythmically with each squirt. And if it has something to contract against, your orgasm is multiplied in intensity.

This is not the first time I've said this here and I can't believe I have to do this primer on butt sex to a group of gay men for chrissake!

by Anonymousreply 81October 5, 2010 12:52 AM

I agree with R64

by Anonymousreply 82October 5, 2010 1:02 AM

"Even young children can pass massive poops."%0D %0D The funniest thing I have heard on DL in a while.%0D %0D and "Fiber Queen" is an instant classic.

by Anonymousreply 83October 5, 2010 1:16 AM

Gay mens who don't take it up they ass, should just kill themselves!

by Anonymousreply 84October 5, 2010 1:28 AM

People who eat loads of fiber, queef like you wouldn't believe!

by Anonymousreply 85October 5, 2010 1:32 AM

What type of queen uses the term; "massive poops" in this day and age?

I find this more than just a bit unsettling>

by Anonymousreply 86October 6, 2010 12:01 AM

What, What? In the Butt!

by Anonymousreply 87October 6, 2010 12:06 AM

My cat releases massive poops, does that mean he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 88October 6, 2010 1:49 AM

Gay or straight, all men need to bottom from time to time

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2010 2:51 AM

I'm really into submission so love the feeling of submittting to the top's dick-even if it hurts. Fortunately right now I have a top who loves making me submit

by Anonymousreply 90October 25, 2010 1:48 AM

Here is what I don't get. Why are there so many on here who can't enjoy it and let it go at that? Why is it so important to you, OP, and the rest of you who post this issue, repeatedly, that every gay man on the planet engage in anal?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 91October 25, 2010 2:07 AM

Because it's fun and we enjoy discussing it. M'kay? you and "heather" can go run off with the other mean girls and play your OWN games.

by Anonymousreply 92October 25, 2010 2:18 AM

[quote] Re: Gay men who aren't into anal

. . . need a vicious face-slapping

by Anonymousreply 93October 31, 2010 8:40 PM

While I love Datalounge, it%E2%80%99s disturbing to read gay men attacking each other about sexual proclivities or preferences. Really? If you don%E2%80%99t like anal, don%E2%80%99t do it%E2%80%A6 If you do, so freakin%E2%80%99 what?

by Anonymousreply 94November 1, 2010 3:00 PM

op Reichen????? Is that you ???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 1, 2010 3:32 PM

SEX IS GROSS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 96November 1, 2010 3:34 PM

In my opinion, when a guy takes it up the whazoo, it's just exactly like the role of the female in m/f sex. Therefore, it turns me off royally. That's not why I'm into guys. If I wanted a woman, I'd have one.

by Anonymousreply 97November 1, 2010 4:19 PM

I like submitting to hot guys, so I bottom

by Anonymousreply 98November 1, 2010 5:09 PM

[R79]? I suggest you see a psychiatrist about your unresolved issues.

by Anonymousreply 99November 2, 2010 6:17 AM

r92, that doesn't make any sense. You're demanding all gay men bottom, yet you're botching that someone who is calling you out for bullying other gay men is a "mean girl." You can't be a mean girl and complain that other people are mean girls back to you.

by Anonymousreply 100November 2, 2010 6:28 AM

Oops R79, meant R97.

by Anonymousreply 101November 2, 2010 10:58 AM

R79 is whacked too.

by Anonymousreply 102November 2, 2010 11:23 AM

I never understood the term internalized homophobia until I read this thread.

by Anonymousreply 103November 2, 2010 12:39 PM

[quote]At least anuses smell better then vaginas. I've experienced both. Anuses smell worse than Vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 104November 2, 2010 12:46 PM

Just so that I'm clear, DL is still a gay message board, right?

I mean, between all of the pro republican posts and the anti- anal sex posts, I thought I may have stumbled into the700club.com by accident.

by Anonymousreply 105November 2, 2010 1:12 PM

yes, many many freeper fags come out around elections so BEWARE!

by Anonymousreply 106November 2, 2010 2:15 PM

[quote]yet you're botching that someone who is calling you out for bullying other gay men is a "mean girl."

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 107November 2, 2010 2:16 PM

R105, you don't have to like anal sex to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 108November 2, 2010 8:05 PM

I'm meh on it. When the top knows what they're doing it's fantastic, but most are just pounders/jackhammers- and then it's 'okay' or CRAP. I 'submit' a few times a year, that's my limit. As for topping, it's a lot of hard work with not much more reward than a wank. Plus I always think, with the 1 or 2 days of irregular poo that follows when you don't douche because lord knows douching is literally a pain in the arse, is it really worth it? This is probably why I limit it to a few times a year or less. I can't fathom gay men that can submit to a pounding more than once a week. Even that seems excessive to me. Oral > Anal

by Anonymousreply 109November 2, 2010 10:22 PM

I prefer douching

by Anonymousreply 110November 5, 2010 4:29 PM

I took a trick home one night a few months ago. We fooled around and then he wanted to fuck me. I don't normally like anal, and I try never to bottom with someone I just meet in a bar ( I wait until I get to know them a little bit). When I said no, we both finished. On the way out he snottily asks me, "what did you think we were going to do here?" "We're both gay right?" He was pissed I wouldn't let him fuck me. A bit precious for my taste. He could have offered to take it himself, but I guess that wasn't on the table.

by Anonymousreply 111November 5, 2010 4:38 PM

I thought that's all you guys did.

by Anonymousreply 112November 5, 2010 4:45 PM

R3 and R11 it is called my pooter; not to be confused with cooter or hooters.

by Anonymousreply 113November 5, 2010 4:57 PM

Interesting that you equate being penetrated with submitting to the penetrator.

by Anonymousreply 114November 5, 2010 5:35 PM

I think it's just not worth the effort when oral and mutual jo and kissing and stroking etc are just as HOT.

really.

Plus ass fucking stinks.

Even with the "clean ones" there's always the element of shit.

I think anal is for mostly older guys.

by Anonymousreply 115November 5, 2010 6:06 PM

[quote]Plus ass fucking stinks.

not when I've done it

by Anonymousreply 116November 6, 2010 12:26 PM

Saving it for actual bfs is a good idea not just for safety but also because of the downsides. When you really like the guy those are easy to overlook. And if you can overlook them, it's awesome.

by Anonymousreply 117November 6, 2010 1:28 PM

It's fine if a guy isn't into anal - more power to him. But I'd get bored with him pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 118November 6, 2010 1:33 PM

I don't feel complete until I'm fucked. If that makes me a big ole nelly girl, then big fucking deal. People who aren't into anal are weird.

by Anonymousreply 119November 6, 2010 1:47 PM

R188, I second you

by Anonymousreply 120November 6, 2010 5:41 PM

[quote] I second you

Actually R120 you first R188, considering you are before him on the thread...

by Anonymousreply 121November 6, 2010 6:21 PM

I meant 118

by Anonymousreply 122November 6, 2010 9:12 PM

How many times a week are your guys douching? (those who are doing anal regularly) Everytime or sometimes?

by Anonymousreply 123November 6, 2010 9:29 PM

R104, I'd like to propose a taste test for you.

by Anonymousreply 124November 6, 2010 9:34 PM

It's not good for the elasticity of your sphincter to do it a lot--you will end up incontinent if your a total bottom. It's like cocaine--try it twice to see what it's like and then never do it again.

by Anonymousreply 125November 6, 2010 9:37 PM

R125, I have met bossy bottom sluts who can pick up a key with their sphincters and tell you make, if not also model.

We used to have the anal kugel troll who would direct you to a site teahing you how to strengthen your sphincter.

He is probably out shopping for antibacterial sponges at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 126November 6, 2010 9:46 PM

Calling women "fraus" and the c-word in the abusive and belittling way in which DLers use these words is a form of abuse that is just as bad as the abuse heaped on homosexuals by the people at godhatesf*gs.com. Stop the violence against women. It's killing you.

by Anonymousreply 127December 6, 2010 5:49 AM

[quote]It's not good for the elasticity of your sphincter to do it a lot--you will end up incontinent if your a total bottom.

bullshite cunt

by Anonymousreply 128December 6, 2010 5:55 AM

I tried topping and bottoming and I never really enjoyed it. Bottoming is not so much that it hurts, it's that I don't feel much that way, never had the "mind-blowing orgasms" you talk about here. I guess there must be something wrong with my anatomy?%0D %0D Topping is OK, but not as good as a decent blowjob!%0D

by Anonymousreply 129December 7, 2010 7:09 AM

OP just because you like getting fucked doesn't mean everybody likes getting fucked. One would think gay people - who have had to fight for the legitimacy of their sexual orientation in an overwhelmingly straight world (which is a fight for the understanding that people have different sexual interests) - would be the first to understand the diversity of sexual tastes. But then one comes to DL and realizes that there are a shitload of gay people lack empathy just like straight people. Or maybe it's just that gay people are just as much the product of the dumbing down that pop culture has created. I don't know but I"m sick of it.

by Anonymousreply 130December 7, 2010 1:21 PM

I do however like a committed bottom. I love to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 131December 7, 2010 4:17 PM

Bottoms rarely have orgasms that way.%0D They bottom as a "gift" to the top.

by Anonymousreply 132December 10, 2010 8:33 AM

Come on, be honest. Isn't that true?

by Anonymousreply 133December 11, 2010 12:15 PM

Why do some bottoms not get hard, and is that an indication of their dissatisfaction with the top?

by Anonymousreply 134December 11, 2010 12:42 PM

Anal is overated.%0D Bjs are sooo much more satisfying!

by Anonymousreply 135December 11, 2010 3:45 PM

I like anal, it just takes a LONG time for my prostate to get stimulated enough to give me a really good orgasm. Most of the time Id rather just have my hole massaged and fingered, its a really good sensation and not so much work.

Bottoms who have very sensitive prostates and like to take dick are hot.

by Anonymousreply 136December 11, 2010 5:14 PM

I haven't bottomed for twenty years or so. There's a guy in my area (adamfordadam hookup) who wants to bone me. He has a big uncut dick . My birthday is soon and I am thinking about letting him have his way with me.

by Anonymousreply 137December 11, 2010 5:24 PM

Anal is disgusting. You can massage a prostate from outside by pressing gently on the perineum while you are giving a bj or a handjob.%0D %0D Same effect, without the "mess".

by Anonymousreply 138December 12, 2010 11:05 AM

[quote]Same effect%0D %0D No.

by Anonymousreply 139December 16, 2010 1:39 PM

Just finished reading "Secret Historian". It seems Oscar Wilde and Lord Alfred didn't engage in anal, and apparently Noel Coward never had anal sex either.

by Anonymousreply 140January 1, 2011 1:16 AM

Anal is actually a recent phenonemon in gay life, brought on by the advent of poppers and other mind-bending drugs that loosened the inhibitions in places like Frisco and NYC in the 1970s. Prior to that gay men mostly did oral and j.o.

by Anonymousreply 141January 2, 2011 1:58 PM

[quote]Anal is actually a recent phenonemon in gay life, brought on by the advent of poppers and other mind-bending drugs that loosened the inhibitions in places like Frisco and NYC in the 1970s. Prior to that gay men mostly did oral and j.o.

Very nice work, R141. I can't tell whether you are just a troll or you're truly delusional!

by Anonymousreply 142January 2, 2011 2:05 PM

R141 is not only crazy, he's ignorant of history.

by Anonymousreply 143January 2, 2011 2:08 PM

R141 is right. Anal is more frequent nowadays than ever before in History.%0D %0D Anal has been practiced since Antiquity but being sodomized was a submissive act lesser humans (like slaves or vainquished enemies) were forced to accept.%0D In Rome a gay patrician would NEVER demean himself to be sodomized but he could fuck his slaves as much as he wanted.%0D %0D Anal was an humiliating act just like irrumatio.

by Anonymousreply 144January 3, 2011 2:07 PM

from wikipedia

[quote]According to Dr. John Dean and Dr. David Delvin, "in absolute numbers, it is hypothesized that more heterosexual couples have anal sex than homosexual couples".[59] The prevalence of anal sex among homosexual couples in the West has varied over time. Magnus Hirschfeld, in his 1914 magnum opus, The Homosexuality of Men and Women reports the rate of anal sex among homosexual men surveyed to be 8%, the least favored of all the practices documented.[60] Oral sex and mutual masturbation are more common than anal stimulation among gay men in long-term relationships.[25]

By the 1950s in the United Kingdom, it was thought that about fifteen percent of male homosexuals practiced the method.[61] The Gay Urban Men's Study (P.I. Stall, UCSF) and the Young Men's Study (YMS, PI Osmond/Catania, UCSF), indicate that 50% of men surveyed engage in anal sex.[citation needed] The Laumann study claims that 80% of gay men practice it, while the remaining 20% never engage in it at all.[citation needed]

[quote]A survey conducted from 1994 to 1997 in San Francisco by the Stop AIDS Project indicated that over the course of the study, among men who have sex with men, the proportion engaging in anal sex increased from 57.6% to 61.2%.[62]

by Anonymousreply 145January 3, 2011 3:45 PM

Anal sex in history just was not practiced in great numbers. It is still mostly a western practice, with the most extensive studies on recent anal stats with gay men being conducted on western culture participants. I will concede that the practice is spreading but that is within the last 100 years.

by Anonymousreply 146January 3, 2011 3:55 PM

Hon, you are a slut.

by Anonymousreply 147January 3, 2011 4:03 PM

The advent of anal (post Greece) was with poppers, lowering people's inhibitions.

by Anonymousreply 148January 4, 2011 2:14 AM

Ask any old queen who was active in the '50s or '60s -- it just wasn't done then.

by Anonymousreply 149January 4, 2011 2:18 AM

hot with the right guy, awful with the wrong one. I only do it with my ex BF. we still get together and flip flop roles. you have to get completely comfortable physically with someone IMO to enjoy bottoming. having said all that .. when you get going, work up a sweat, and if you enjoy kissing and being verbal like we do?? it's heaven on earth.

by Anonymousreply 150January 4, 2011 2:32 AM

this thread is funny, im dying. but seriously I dont understand the anti-anal guys (someone actually said "i think anal is mostly for older guys" HUH?)%0D %0D im 27 yrs old and i have NEVER met a gay man who didnt do anal. and i know A LOT of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 151January 4, 2011 2:53 AM

[quote]I only do it with my ex BF. Let me guess, you have another boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 152January 4, 2011 2:59 AM

R151 I know a lot of young gay guys who find it repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 153January 4, 2011 7:48 AM

As a man that loves and is sexually attracted to other men, I have to say i hate taking on the label gay. I really do. And almost every single one of you here as only reaffirmed why i hate to be labeled gay. I hate anal, its deplorable, degrading, and it's more pain than it's worth. I have tried it, both bottoming and topping, and either way I can't stand it. Not only does it cost too much time, but it's a turn off. What is supposed to be so sexually appealing about sticking your dick in someone's asshole anyway? Why is this the chosen (that's right, i said chosen, because this is a choice) sexual preference of gay men? I'll tell you why. Because gay men are too scared and wimpy to actually STOP mirroring heteros. That's why. Some of you don't realize that you can be gay and enjoy oral, mutual masturbation, frottage or whatever it's called. Oh no, you have to throw in something disgusting, like fisting and rimming and anal fucking. Why the hell is that entertaining to the most of you anyway? If you're going to shove your hand up a hole, or your tongue up a hole, or your dick up a hole, you had might as well close your eyes and fuck a chick. And that's exactly what you're trying to do with another guy: fuck a chick. Because you're too immature and stupid to realize that every time you fuck another guy up the ass you're mirroring straight sex. Now, i'm not trying to sound like that crazed guy Bill Weintraub, because we all know he fell off a limb or two, but he does make some good and valid points: the most important of which is that the label gay is now synonymous with the term anal sex. And that is why i do not take the label gay. Because with the label gay come the labels of anal sex, fisting, rimming, being a ball-less pansy, and being scared shitless to take a stand and be a MAN. But most of you won't see that, and in fact a lot of you will probably try to kill everything I just said in order to preserve that ingrained anal sex idea. But i am here to tell you, guys who love guys who aren't into anal are not fucked up. We just don't like to treat other guys like they're women, because they're not. Honestly i don't even know why i put this up, because its going to fall on deaf ears. Most of you have already come to the mindset that anal is appealing, and even pleasurable, when you honestly know it's not. But that's okay, to each his own i guess, but in the end, when you are lying in bed dying of AIDS because you couldn't keep from bottoming or topping another guy, I can say now that I warned you all. (and for the record, as any health professional -and no, just because you fuck ass all day and all night doesn't mean your a professional - and they will tell you that anal sex is the most dangerous and risky of sexual behaivors. not to mention the top sexual activity that spreads HIV and AIDS) And for those of you that claim to know history, but don't here's a lesson for you: Greeks and Romans, who we know accepted homosexuality in their societies, despised anal sex. Anal sex was a form of degrading rape in their society. So those of you that claim butt sex has been around since the beginning of time, you're right. But also it's never been RIGHT within itself, it's always been looked down upon and frowned upon. And how dare ALL of you that say all gay men need to try anal even spurt those words forth. here the GLBT community is, trying to get rights and to be ACCEPTED, and all you do is go around downing anyone that doesn't share your desires or thoughts. Shame on all of you. i am as much for man/man and woman/woman marriage and rights as any of you, probably even more so. But do you honestly think that people who already think man/man sex is disgusting will support the rights whenever the community started making anal the "gay sex"? Guess what, its counterproductive. Because no one is going to want to support the GLBT community when all they focus on is shit. And that is all i have to say.

by Anonymousreply 154September 10, 2012 12:41 AM

r154 nice.

by Anonymousreply 155September 10, 2012 1:05 AM

F&F R154.

What a self-loathing kook.

by Anonymousreply 156September 10, 2012 1:20 AM

r154 is most likely bi-ploar.

by Anonymousreply 157September 10, 2012 1:22 AM

Bi-polar bear

so sad :(

by Anonymousreply 158September 10, 2012 1:35 AM

This whole thread just depresses me more than I already am. Some of y'all are just so damn hateful and rude. I resent being called an "uptight priss" because I'm not into anal. Unlike the ridiculous GOY set, I don't look down on people who enjoy anal. Those of us who aren't into it would really appreciate it if the rest of you would open your minds a little bit! For me it has nothing to do with intimacy issues....it.friggin.hurts. I simply cannot understand why some of you feel that anal sex is the ONLY way to be completely intimate with someone. Frankly, your opinions on the subject are not all that different from homophobic idiots. You won't open your minds! I struggle with substance abuse issues because of terrible things that have been said to me by guys who had a narrow minded view of my disliking anal. Why, WHY are you so mean?! What purpose does it serve? Does it make you feel better to belittle others? For the love of God, stop and think before you speak.

by Anonymousreply 159May 4, 2013 2:36 AM

[quote]anal kugel

Please tell me he R126 meant KEGEL, because anal kugel sounds REALLY disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 160May 4, 2013 3:01 AM

Paragraphs wouldn't hurt, R154. They're safe and 100% effective especially when rambling.

by Anonymousreply 161May 4, 2013 3:55 AM

I've tried it and it hurts like hell. Anuses are for exit only. Anything that takes that much work to get up into, and then hurts when something is in it, is SO not worth the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 162May 4, 2013 4:05 AM

I tried it a few times and it hurt like hell and really did nothing for me. But I do love to fuck a tight hole.

by Anonymousreply 163May 4, 2013 4:08 AM

I read down until it started getting mean. Who needs that.

I LOVE bottoms who love to bottom. Admire them a great deal too, because I can't do it. Tried, really.

A really nice bottom man is like a fine violin to me, and I so enjoy the music. For an hour or more if they can. Twice if they're willing. My favorite thing is going twice (when I can) without pulling out in between. Kind of fast and furious the first time, then long and languorously the second. mmmmmmmmmm

Also and, sadly, you can't do this anymore, I like to pull halfway out when I cum, and I do cum prodigiously, and spray the asshole walls. And yes, it IS an asshole and don't forget it. That's what makes it so bad, bad, bad and wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 164May 4, 2013 6:55 AM

R164. HOT

by Anonymousreply 165May 4, 2013 8:16 AM

Yep There is nothing like beating the bottoms ass in, and just as he thinks you can get any deeper, you go balls deep and gut that last couple of inches really hard for the grand finale. Thats is when he really starts screaming like a bitch in heat, and his hole gets really tight on my dick as he cums all over himself. Sooo hot

by Anonymousreply 166May 4, 2013 11:03 AM

The tushie is an exit not an entrance

by Anonymousreply 167May 4, 2013 11:39 AM

Wonder why our maker gave men that highly sensitive prostate gland? That walnut shaped gland that gets stimulated from the anus would otherwise go u chartered.

by Anonymousreply 168May 4, 2013 11:53 AM

How often can someone bottom without it doing any damage? Once a week? Once every two weeks? Or does it depend on how big the top is?

by Anonymousreply 169May 4, 2013 12:01 PM

Not necessarily, considering men fuck sheep and chickens.

by Anonymousreply 170May 4, 2013 12:05 PM

Also, R168, I've mused over why He put the whole package so conveniently in one place, as if to say, "Hey, try THIS for a change of pace!" and so conveniently just the right size - and whoa, the first time I figured THAT out was quite the memorable day.

by Anonymousreply 171May 5, 2013 7:41 AM

R154 and R159...who cares. YOLO. So if you don't like it, fine. There are millions of us who do enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 172May 5, 2013 7:51 AM

Anal sex and rimming is pretty dangerous and extremely unhealthy. You can get parasites from the anus. Read the link. The anus is to release the human waste and bacteria.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 5, 2013 8:58 AM

OMG, what a horribly written article, R173. Is that a joke?

by Anonymousreply 174May 5, 2013 10:12 AM

Had a threesome last weekend. Took turns fucking the shit out of the bottom. To be honest anal sex is really overrated. Though I came inside the guy I'd always prefer to ejaculate in his mouth and watch him slurp every drop of it like a hungry bitch.

by Anonymousreply 175May 5, 2013 10:29 AM

Anal penetration and the risks that are involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 5, 2013 10:50 AM

More risks in rimming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 5, 2013 10:52 AM

More risks in rimming. This question comes from a straight guy who likes rimming his girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 5, 2013 10:55 AM

R173/R176/R177/R178 = Frau obsessed with gays

by Anonymousreply 179May 5, 2013 10:58 AM

R179, darling, swallow a parasite. Oh forgot! you are an expert in swallowing parasites. By all means, it's a free country.

by Anonymousreply 180May 5, 2013 11:20 AM

I hate dudes that pull out when they cum.

by Anonymousreply 181May 5, 2013 12:53 PM

[R172] I care, otherwise I wouldn't have posted. I'm completely aware I'm in the minority. Why is it so important for you to point that out?! I just want people to stop looking at me like I'm weird because of my sexual preference. If someone's into anal, that's their perogative, but I just want people to be respectful toward me. Go over to the "I Love to Pound Man Ass" board and have a field day!

by Anonymousreply 182May 6, 2013 12:26 AM

Has anyone (gay/bi male bottom) tried using female condoms for anal sex? I'm thinking I need to stick to male condoms, but I'm curious about them for anal. I'm concerned it may come out and the top could expose his semen to the anal area.

by Anonymousreply 183May 6, 2013 5:52 AM

I can't find the "I Love to Pound Man Ass" board.

by Anonymousreply 184May 6, 2013 6:22 AM

Just had to add: At least these types of threads are the only safe havens on DL from women (both fraus/lesbians) trying to add their unwanted $.02 in.

by Anonymousreply 185May 6, 2013 7:15 AM

If a man's asspussy isn't clean enough to eat, or you don't TRUST eating his ass, then don't bother fucking it! I don't get how some guys can just fuck total strangers often esp unprotected. It's their business but it's a little delusional.

However I am not uptight about someone I like, esp inexperienced bottoms. Let's also not be delusionally "anal" if you get a surprise- HELLO you are fucking a dude in his shithole.

It's hard enough finding well-adjusted, sexy gay men. It's a lot easier to clean an asshole than to find a man who isn't one.

by Anonymousreply 186May 6, 2013 7:37 AM

[quote] It's a lot easier to clean an asshole than to find a man who isn't one.

Stitching this onto my throw pillows as I type.

by Anonymousreply 187May 6, 2013 7:43 AM

What kind of high fiber diet is the best? I would seriously like to know- Metamucil, bran?

by Anonymousreply 188May 6, 2013 10:36 AM

Not being homosexual,it's nothing I've done even in MY sex life,but I can see the beauty and divinity in it as much as in any other expression of sex. Now enough of this silliness over what's dirty and what's not.

by Anonymousreply 189May 6, 2013 10:42 AM

SOme people are just nasty. No concern for hygiene or health. Or morals either.

by Anonymousreply 190May 6, 2013 2:16 PM

Hooked up with this latin dude last night. He was a foot shorter than me with a big uncut cock. He took it like a champ. Told me he is a passionate bottom. I believe that. He wouldnt take his mouth off mine the whole time

by Anonymousreply 191May 7, 2013 8:26 PM

The best anal I ever had was with a guy I barely felt inside me. He slipped it in without me even being aware of it, and when I did, I was amazed at what a "perfect fit" it was. Shortly after he exited, I had an orgasm that seemed to last for hours. He was able to touch something no one ever had. I was walking around like I was on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 192May 7, 2013 8:39 PM

r189, if you are a man, I hate to break it to you but you are homosexual. You wrote as much in your post.

by Anonymousreply 193May 7, 2013 8:40 PM

r190, I feel sorry for you. Good sex is messy. Great sex is downright filthy. You obviously have just had sex (with a small "s").

Or have you?

by Anonymousreply 194May 7, 2013 8:43 PM

Adid Zardari is gay. Fucked him in college. Big bubble butt.

by Anonymousreply 195May 7, 2013 8:55 PM

It's fine if some gay men are not into anal. Some gay men are into rimming or fisting. Some are not into kissing. Whatever. Do what you want and fuck what anybody else thinks. It's not their business.

by Anonymousreply 196May 7, 2013 11:03 PM

I'd be happy to find a hot guy who just enjoys kissing, making out, and maybe some mutual masturbation (and lots of body contact.) I don't really care all that much about oral or anal -- although I do like to get rimmed!

by Anonymousreply 197May 7, 2013 11:29 PM

When there is moaning from the one who is getting penetrated in an anal scene, in some porn films, is it true that it's pain and not an orgasm? Someone said that is what it is. And sometimes when you don't hear anything, and the porn stars look bored, they are bored because there is no orgasm but just a feeling of being a bit uncomfortable, no sexual attraction, and they can't wait to get the scene over with.

by Anonymousreply 198May 10, 2013 10:17 AM

OP, glad you got fucked good. That doesn't mean those who aren't into it don't know what they are missing. What's good for you may not be good for others.

But you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 199May 10, 2013 10:59 AM

r194, don't be so gross, dude. Ewwww

by Anonymousreply 200May 10, 2013 1:31 PM

Its and exit for poo. Gross

by Anonymousreply 201May 12, 2013 10:50 AM

Nasty stuff

by Anonymousreply 202May 14, 2013 7:47 PM

frottage only

by Anonymousreply 203June 21, 2013 11:28 AM

To all those saying they tried it and it was too painful, that was your personal experience. Bottoming isn't for everyone. It's for those of us who find more pleasure in it than pain. I'm sure there are some masochistic bottoms, but most of us do it because it's fun and we love it.

by Anonymousreply 204June 21, 2013 12:18 PM

Don't trust a gay man who never bottoms

by Anonymousreply 205June 21, 2013 12:49 PM

I feel sorry for the turds.

by Anonymousreply 206June 21, 2013 1:03 PM

overly sensitive turds can be traumatized and end up going to turd therapy for life

by Anonymousreply 207June 21, 2013 1:11 PM

At the time of the posting, many, many years ago, OP was lying in bed, not laying in bed. He had been laying in bed.

I sort of assume that he has done quite a bit of both since.

by Anonymousreply 208June 21, 2013 1:35 PM

don't be so nasty, dudes

by Anonymousreply 209September 3, 2013 9:54 PM

I NEVER bottom. Bottoming leads to HIV/AIDS. Every bottom I have ever known has become HIV positive eventually. It's very dangerous, even with condoms.

by Anonymousreply 210September 4, 2013 2:58 AM

I avoid anal mostly because it is easier to transmit HIV that way and God forbid that I ever become HIV positive. I sure as hell can't afford the HIV cocktail drugs to keep me alive on my $40,000 a year and my horrible insurance policy. If I become HIV positive I am truly fucked. I'll have no other choice but to roll over and die. Sad, but true. That is why I avoid it. Even with condoms it's too risky. There's no man on Earth worth getting that "gift" from. Besides, I tried it a few times in my teens and I really didn't like the feel of that thing sliding around up there.

by Anonymousreply 211September 4, 2013 3:06 AM

Generalize much, r210?

by Anonymousreply 212September 4, 2013 3:07 AM

No, 208, I'm pretty sure "lay" is incorrect. One can always substitute "put" for "lay", and if you can't, then the word you seek is "lie", no?

by Anonymousreply 213September 4, 2013 3:34 AM

Anal is fine as long as the bottom didn't just eat at Chipotle's.

by Anonymousreply 214September 4, 2013 4:24 PM

gross ewww

by Anonymousreply 215September 9, 2013 7:04 PM

I love anal too, it's always intense. I use butt toys a lot, and it's weird how my ass never really gets loosened up enough that it isn't always an intense experience. I like to imagine my butt-hole belongs to a prized prison bitch who is fought over (there are fist fights over the especially valued bitches), and constantly under attack. I'm not an insatiable bottom, but it does take a lot to sate me.

by Anonymousreply 216September 9, 2013 7:11 PM

How boring.

by Anonymousreply 217September 9, 2013 7:17 PM

Anal sex is what makes gay men get sick and shit

by Anonymousreply 218September 9, 2013 7:20 PM

Let us hope you weren't infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, last night. Hoping a condom was used.

by Anonymousreply 219September 9, 2013 7:24 PM

Gay guys that aren't into anal, do they not wipe well or something? What's the problem. Learn to wipe.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 220September 9, 2013 7:24 PM

So many of today's gays have become such pussies. ewwww dirty messy stinky yuck.

Please, will you just get out of the way and let me in.

I for one am grateful every day for Champs like OP who make it fun, satisfying and rewarding to enjoy all the lovely varieties of ass out there. yum

I like to hold onto the buttcheeks with both hands so they know my dick is drilling in under it's own power with no guidance necessary.

And there's nothing like coming twice. I can't do it all the time, but I sincerely appreciate the approval when I do.

by Anonymousreply 221September 9, 2013 8:47 PM

ANAL ANAL ANAL!

I love it

by Anonymousreply 222September 9, 2013 8:49 PM

Do they not wipe or something? Are they heavy-set? What's going on? How can you not like anal?

by Anonymousreply 223September 9, 2013 8:51 PM

r221, too much darn information, dude! TMI!

by Anonymousreply 224September 9, 2013 10:23 PM

[quote]I like to hold onto the buttcheeks with both hands so they know my dick is drilling in under it's own power with no guidance necessary.

YASS HUNNY!

by Anonymousreply 225September 9, 2013 10:26 PM

ewwwww. What are you 'laying' in your bed!? Probably a huge, greasy skid mark. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 226September 9, 2013 10:27 PM

Are still alive!

by Anonymousreply 227September 12, 2013 11:13 PM

c

by Anonymousreply 228May 20, 2014 3:37 PM

The nation’s HIV rate has fallen by a third in the last decade, the federal researchers said in a new report released Saturday.

While many population groups shared in this welcome decline in new HIV cases, one group — young gay or bisexual men — saw a 133 percent increase over the time period.

SEE ALSO: JAMA opinion piece calls for ending lifetime ban on blood donation by gay men

These disparities in HIV rates among young gay and bisexual men “present prevention challenges and warrant expanded efforts,” wrote Anna Satcher Johnson, an epidemiologist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and her colleagues in the study in the July 23/30 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).

The JAMA issue is dedicated to HIV/AIDS in light of the 20th International AIDS Conference, which runs July 20-25 in Melbourne, Australia.

The CDC report said that in 2002, there were 24 new cases of HIV per 100,000 population.

By the end of 2011, this diagnosis rate fell to 16 cases per 100,000 population, a 33 percent drop.

Over that decade, some 500,000 people contracted HIV in the United States.

In 2011, some 41,720 new HIV cases were reported, with 26,033 occurring among men who have sex with men (MSM).

Around 62 percent of HIV cases in the United States are due to MSM sexual contact, the report’s data showed.

Among MSM, age played a role in HIV acquisition: Men in the 35-44 age group saw a significant 45 percent decline in cases between 2002 and 2011.

However, case rates rose among men aged 13-24, 45-54, and 55 and older. The most dramatic increase was seen in men 13-24 — in 2002, these teens and young men reported less than 3,000 HIV cases, but in 2011, they reported 6,919 cases, a 133 percent increase.

The MSM age group with the highest number of cases in 2011 was the 25-34 age group. The number of their reported cases — 7,929 — was virtually unchanged from 2002.

Other highlights of the HIV new-diagnosis report in JAMA:

• HIV cases reported by women dropped by almost half, from 15,705 in 2002 to 8,740 in 2011.

• By race and ethnicity, blacks continued to have the highest rate in 2011 (62.6 cases per 100,000), although this was 37 percent lower than in 2002. For whites and Hispanics, the 2011 rates were 6.9 cases and 22 cases per 100,000, respectively. Both of these groups saw a decline of 30 percent or more since 2002.

by Anonymousreply 229July 19, 2014 4:42 PM

Yea, R20 I don't freak out if I pull out my cock and find it a bit unclean. I'm a top and I know I'm fucking an ass. And like R44 if you eat properly there's no need to douche after you have a good bowel movement.

Here's why -

There are no feces in the rectum until when you need to have a bowel movement. Feces are held in the colon, which starts with a near right angled bend after the rectum.

The rectum is what is fucked during anal intercourse and since it's about 5 in long, and adding the inch or so of the anal canal, you have plenty of the straight final portion of the large intestine for the average cock to fuck.

My bottoms douche only if we plan to have long mega sex over a whole weekend. Repeated thrusting over and over (is it getting hot in here?) tends to bring feces down from the colon into the rectum. Otherwise there is no need to douche for regular anal fucking. My bfs don't douche every time when we are fucking almost every night. It's rarely been a problem.

So R123 you don't need to douche every time if you are having regular abalone sex. If fact it not to good to do this, especially deep douching, as it washes out the bacteria the gut has to help digestion.

Now for the rare top that has a very large penis a douche may be called for. But I wouldn't know much about that I regret to say.

by Anonymousreply 230July 20, 2014 12:17 AM

I don't do anal. Never have.

by Anonymousreply 231July 20, 2014 12:20 AM

[quote]Repeated thrusting over and over (is it getting hot in here?) tends to bring feces down from the colon into the rectum

The turds say: "What the fuck is going on down there? Sounds like someone is trying to force an entry. Quick, lets go down to take a look!"

by Anonymousreply 232July 20, 2014 12:32 AM

In the Journal of Sexual Medicine, researchers from Indiana University and George Mason University surveyed nearly 25,000 gay and bisexual men in an effort to better understand how they experience sex. The study hopes to combat "the almost exclusive focus" on HIV in most academic research on gay male sexual behavior, as well as to increase understanding of the "diversity and complexity of these men’s sexual lives." To do that, they asked gay and bisexual-identified men ages 18 to 87 to chart their most recent sexual experience. Did it involve kissing, cuddling, masturbation, oral sex, anal sex? Did it happen with a boyfriend, spouse, stranger, or sex worker? Was it in a car, a home, a club? Were condoms used?

The results: Despite the popular perception, "sexual behaviors involving the anus were least common," researchers found. Around 75 percent of participants reported kissing their partners, giving oral sex, and/or receiving oral sex in their most recent sexual encounters. By contrast, only 36 percent of men reporting receiving anal sex and 34 percent of men reporting giving it. Half of participants who engaged in anal sex employed a condom. The most common series of activities in the encounter—reported by 16 percent of men—involved "holding their partner romantically, kissing partner on mouth, solo masturbation, masturbating partner, masturbation by partner, and genital–genital contact."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 20, 2014 12:50 AM

anal sex should only be for a confirmed longterm monogamous relationship, if then

by Anonymousreply 234July 20, 2014 1:23 AM

Anal every night? I want R230 to be my bf. :)

by Anonymousreply 235July 20, 2014 1:29 AM

I said almost, R235, but yeah regular nightly fucking is my style. And thanks - you also sound like my kinda bottom :).

by Anonymousreply 236July 20, 2014 1:39 AM

r230's details certainly will keep me an anal virgin. just gross to think about.

by Anonymousreply 237July 20, 2014 1:43 AM

Why are people minimizing how disgusting shit actually is? No one wants to deal with adult shit. It's impossible to have spontaneous anal sex unless you have a strong stomach.

If I didn't have a vagina id be all about oral. The thing is I love anal though. When prepped properly it feels great, but it's just too much work physically and mentally(getting over pain aspect)...it's exhausting. Sex should be fun and easy.

by Anonymousreply 238July 20, 2014 1:57 AM

R230 I would be as long as you were a good kisser. Do you live in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 239July 20, 2014 1:57 AM

Brian Boy's guide to anal douching is a must before fucking someone in their hole....

by Anonymousreply 240July 20, 2014 2:02 AM

Sorry R237! A lot of our bodily functions and what we do with our bodies can be quite gross if you think about it. (Don't get me started on what you went through coming into this world!) That's why we have Hallmark cards ;)

Yes R235 I'm in NYC and heck I'm a damn good kisser I'm told hehe. Lousy kissers are usually lousy in the sack I've found.

by Anonymousreply 241July 20, 2014 2:07 AM

R238 If you clean your hole properly every time you take a shit there is no mess during sex.

It's not painful if you use lube, but if you're too tense to enjoy it, well it isn't for everyone.

I wouldn't want a bf who wanted me to fuck him because topping does nothing for me.

There's a lid for every pot.

by Anonymousreply 242July 20, 2014 2:12 AM

lol @ R241 Congrats on squeezing an eight-pound human through a four-inch hole! Hope your vagina isn't too ripped to shreds and you did not shit yourself in the process. Enjoy the next two years of nipple mangling!

DL needs a private chat feature but then I guess this place would turn into Manhunt.

by Anonymousreply 243July 20, 2014 2:26 AM

I guess it is something you much be inclined to like, and I, like most people, am not attracted to the act, so why bother.

by Anonymousreply 244July 20, 2014 2:32 AM

I only read about 100 posts, got depressed.

There's nothing I crave more in the whole world than a man who loves, loooooooooooooooves, to get fucked. Just being able to cause that much joy and pleasure is amazing. Besides, I go could go on for days about how wonderful a great asshole feels.

Keep up the good work boys!

by Anonymousreply 245July 20, 2014 7:21 AM

Mmmm, I LOVE buttsecks. I love slutty bottoms that refer to their asses as pussies. I love when they tell me they want to have my babies. I love eating hole, fingering hole & long-dicking hole. My goal when I fuck a guy is to try and give him a hands-free, anal orgasm. If you can do that to a guy, he'll be hooked for life.

The very things you pearl clutchers are spouting off about here are precisely what make buttsex SO HOT (minus the shit aspect--clean your holes well, boys, 'cause I'm going deep).

by Anonymousreply 246July 20, 2014 9:03 AM

you're a silly queen.

by Anonymousreply 247July 20, 2014 12:11 PM

Please, that walnut-shaped fire knot was put there for a reason. Stimulation.

by Anonymousreply 248July 20, 2014 12:35 PM

dude, why would this thread make you depressed. different strokes for different folks.

by Anonymousreply 249July 20, 2014 12:37 PM

I live love love anal. My beau doesn't. So I'm sad

by Anonymousreply 250July 20, 2014 12:48 PM

Dear 250: not a good sign. You'll go crazy, slowly.

by Anonymousreply 251July 20, 2014 1:05 PM

Sex isn't sanitary - so much so we overlook the underlying sick things that go on it. The exchanges of bacteria, the places were your genitalia goes, and overall hygiene of partners.

Studies have shown the gross factor we feel and think about in regular daily use - gets overloaded by the sexual drives. That is why sex itself isn't considered gross while we do it to varying degrees.

Anal, isn't a bad thing if you are careful...however for me, i don't practice it because I need prep and I don't know if the other guy has as well. For me that is more about the sex/trust issue. I would rather explore other kinds of sex with partners who are trustworthy.

by Anonymousreply 252July 20, 2014 1:40 PM

More of a top but I've been fucked and enjoyed it. I LOVE eating ass then fucking it. I'm hung big (9'x6'c) and just turned 50, and young guys in their 20's are constantly hitting on me wanting to get rimmed and fucked hard. I'm more than happy to oblige, but it makes me wonder if guys closer to their age aren't willing? Last night my (non monogamous) bf fucked me. I usually rim and fuck him and he loves it, even though it hurts him. He has 7"uc. IDK if it's the angle of his cock or his technique, but I just don't enjoy it that much. Last two words: Don't say cooter! I prefer fuckhole. And everyone, tops and bottoms, should be doing their Kegels.

by Anonymousreply 253July 20, 2014 2:08 PM

[quote] By contrast, only 36 percent of men reporting receiving anal sex and 34 percent of men reporting giving it.

These (low) numbers surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 254July 20, 2014 4:05 PM

I'm not really into buttsex. The few times I did it, I topped and had a couple of BAD experiences with shitty assholes. It just grossed me out, having shit on my dick, even WITH a rubber. It was just......EEWWWWWWWWW!

I prefer 69, giving / receiving BJs, ye olde "Princeton Rub", sword fighting, etc.

by Anonymousreply 255July 20, 2014 4:37 PM

R245 and R246 God Bless You. Keep up the good work. You make the world a better place.

by Anonymousreply 256July 20, 2014 8:18 PM

There's a handsome looking colostomy bag in OP's future, when the day comes when he's no longer able to contain his excrement.

by Anonymousreply 257July 20, 2014 8:31 PM

If the survey results reported in R233's post are even close to being correct, most gay men are neither tops nor bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 258July 22, 2014 5:34 PM

dont do it, dudes

by Anonymousreply 259August 5, 2014 11:51 PM

Why do I feel like having to pee when I get fucked? Is that what all the excitement is over?

by Anonymousreply 260September 3, 2014 6:07 PM

I agree with 255

by Anonymousreply 261September 3, 2014 10:48 PM

[quote] There's a handsome looking colostomy bag in OP's future, when the day comes when he's no longer able to contain his excrement.

Oh please. I've been taking it up the butt for 40 years and I have no loss of control or unusual bowel habits. And my partner never has shit on his dick.

If you don't like anal sex, that's fine, but stop spreading those old wives tales

by Anonymousreply 262September 3, 2014 10:52 PM

i

by Anonymousreply 263September 16, 2014 2:37 PM

R262 is right. I suspect those theories are just homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 264September 16, 2014 2:44 PM

You're barking up the wrong tree, OP. Here it's fucking Frottage Central -- and that only for the more sexually adventurous DLers. Half of these scolds are afraid of getting chlamydia, letting alone sucking a cock. Swallowing spunk is considered the outer reaches of sluttiness in these quarters.

by Anonymousreply 265September 16, 2014 2:51 PM

How can u be gay and not into anal?

by Anonymousreply 266September 16, 2014 2:57 PM

40 years? That fudge must be packed in there pretty tight.

by Anonymousreply 267September 16, 2014 3:38 PM

The Christian right assiduously passes out lies, that the vagina has 16 layers of skin cells to resist friction while the anus has 1 layer designed to absorb nutrients, and that 30% of gay men have heart disease due to bacteria absorbed this way blah blah blah. Like our colons don't experience friction and deal with bacteria every day from the waste we've eaten. They really have no shame when it comes to peddling lies.

by Anonymousreply 268September 16, 2014 3:42 PM

Anal sex is a form of sexual activity practiced by people who suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). It generally resembles normal sexual activity in that tab A goes energetically into slot B, but the participants mutually consent to keep it as sanitary and orderly as possible. The term is derived from the English words "anal", meaning "obsessive attention to detail", and "sex", meaning "hard fucking." Anal sex is characterized by several factors that are rather unique to sex, such as orderliness and sobriety. Because anal sex differs somewhat from the sexual norm, it is a less universally accepted and even controversial form of sexual activity.

by Anonymousreply 269September 16, 2014 3:50 PM

r266, your way of being gay is far from universal, dude. In fact, huge numbers of gay people live nothing like you do. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 270September 16, 2014 5:15 PM

anal sex is very unhealthy

by Anonymousreply 271September 18, 2014 11:28 PM

you are ill op , ill

by Anonymousreply 272September 18, 2014 11:43 PM

You're playing my song. Anal is filthy and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 273September 18, 2014 11:47 PM

262 is a damned liar- on both accounts.

by Anonymousreply 274September 19, 2014 12:52 PM

I really want to OP ...but I feel like taking a dump when I put even just a dildo in my mangina lol.

Any advice how? I mean my fear is I will shit all over the place hahaha

by Anonymousreply 275September 19, 2014 1:13 PM

d

by Anonymousreply 276September 22, 2014 6:47 PM

Cruisin' along the Hershey Highway......

by Anonymousreply 277September 22, 2014 6:50 PM

There is nothing like a warm, moist, slightly hairy and inviting anus...

by Anonymousreply 278September 22, 2014 7:57 PM

Easy, r266. Muscle Worship

by Anonymousreply 279September 22, 2014 9:02 PM

I prefer to make my own magic.

by Anonymousreply 280September 22, 2014 9:12 PM

Funny thing, after reading this thread it is obvious that not all gays are into anal, and lots of straights like it too.

by Anonymousreply 281September 22, 2014 9:21 PM

Anal sex is just like a boss. A huge pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 282September 22, 2014 9:48 PM

I am a child of the 80's where you were told over and over that guys who bottomed got AIDS and died a slow horrible death so I'm sure that had a profound effect on my sexual wiring but I've just never had an interest in anal,I don't even enjoy being rimmed much less penetrated.I'm happy to top if my partner enjoys bottoming but it's going to be with a condom or not at all.

by Anonymousreply 283September 23, 2014 5:20 AM

I've tried bottoming. Of the four times, only once did it even remotely feel good, and the pain necessary to get to that point was barely worth it. Mostly it just hurts.

I'll remain a top when it comes to anal sex, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 284September 23, 2014 5:39 AM

Oh

by Anonymousreply 285September 25, 2014 6:00 AM

by Anonymousreply 286December 12, 2014 11:13 PM

might as well find a tranny boi. That is your best choice to be pseudo straight sex with a tranny boi. Not gay a or a woman btw but mostly straight guy. LMAO LMAO

Pussy is always cleaner and cleans on itself compared to shit holes.

I see nothing wrong with a FTM for real. NOT a tranny boi btw

watch my post be deleted

by Anonymousreply 287December 12, 2014 11:48 PM

[quote]might as well find a tranny boi. That is your best choice to be pseudo straight sex with a tranny boi.

That's my favorite Irish folksong!

"Oh Trannie boi... the pipes they are a-callin'.."

by Anonymousreply 288December 12, 2014 11:53 PM

g

by Anonymousreply 289January 7, 2015 5:02 PM

[quote]You guys don't know what you're missing. My cooter got punished last night. It's almost 10 and it feels like his cock is still pounding my hole.

You make it sound so appealing.

by Anonymousreply 290January 7, 2015 5:27 PM

Most of us DO know what we're missing. We're just not into it.

by Anonymousreply 291January 8, 2015 5:02 PM

r13 is all kinds of fucked up. Come back from The Dark Side, r13.

by Anonymousreply 292January 8, 2015 5:06 PM

I almost sent a trick from Grindr a nasty message to return the bottle of Silver Oak I thought he'd lifted from my condo the other night. Just before I pressed send, I realized that I'd hidden it right before the New Year's Day gangbang I hosted a couple days before.

by Anonymousreply 293January 8, 2015 5:36 PM

You're doing life wrong, R275.

by Anonymousreply 294January 8, 2015 5:46 PM

d

by Anonymousreply 295January 10, 2015 5:13 PM

l

by Anonymousreply 296January 15, 2015 8:50 PM

l

by Anonymousreply 297March 2, 2015 7:05 PM

hh

by Anonymousreply 298April 27, 2015 2:32 PM

All men, gay or straight deserve a good hard fuck every once in a while. The old, fat, ugly, stupid, every single one

by Anonymousreply 299April 27, 2015 2:36 PM

It's the wisest, healthiest choice

by Anonymousreply 300April 30, 2016 6:32 PM

No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 301April 30, 2016 7:58 PM

This was the first time I heard a guy call his asshole, a cooter.

by Anonymousreply 302April 30, 2016 8:27 PM

It's gross

by Anonymousreply 303April 30, 2016 8:36 PM

Gay guy who thinks anal is icky here. Mostly because it IS icky, medically speaking. I know this aversion limits my dating pool severely, which is sad but it is what it is.

Because I like lists, here's a nice lil' list for you kweens:

WHY I HATE ANAL

1.) You can't compare human feces to vaginal fluid or saliva or whatever else you might encounter when you insert a penis into a hole. BECAUSE IT'S SHIT. It not only stinks and looks disgusting, but it's teeming with dangerous bacteria that can make you very sick if ingested. There is nothing sexy about shit. It is a waste product...excrement. Carrier of disease. Not lubrication or a sexual fluid. Like vomit, bile and blood, it's one of the things we're supposed to be repulsed by to a degree; or at least not actively turned on by.

2.) There is no way to have "clean" anal contact. You can have the *appearance* of cleanliness, but it's literally impossible to remove all traces of poo and pathogens from the anal cavity, as they naturally occur in the rectum, colon and anus. Just because he doesn't SEE brown on his dick doesn't mean his dick isn't covered in shit every. single. time. he fucks you in the rear. If his finger or--god forbid--his tongue should make contact with your filthy hole, that will be covered in germs and feces as well. Mmm, nothing says lovin' like a raging case of norovirus, shigella, hepatitis A or B, giardiasis, campylobacter or another vomit-inducing infection. :x

3.) Anal sex is the single most risky type of sex when it comes to contracting 'traditional' STDs like syphilis & HIV too. Why? Because the anus is not made for sex; it tears and bleeds easily, welcoming diseases into the receiver's bloodstream upon contact. This single sex act is largely responsible for the AIDS epidemic among gay men in the '80s, as HIV is not easily spread via oral sex, rimming, frotting or mutual masturbation. Now, anal cancer caused by HPV infection is the "in-thing" among gay men who engage in anal sex. It is a slow, painful death if you don't catch it early. If you do, you can still end up incontinent or otherwise severely disabled. Oh, and condoms don't entirely prevent the spread of HPV, so don't assume you're safe just because you wrap it up.

...so those are the reasons I'm not into anal. I do have some questions for you guys who are into it. You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable, I totally understand. Not trying to offend or be troll-ish here. I just don't understand the appeal and would rather ask a bunch of guys anonymously than making my preferences known in my tiny, judgmental group of friends.

Here goes: Does the smell of your crushes farts turn you on? Do you get off when taking a dump or using a suppository? I'm curious about where the line between shitting and sex activities begins for you.

by Anonymousreply 304January 29, 2017 9:37 AM

Just realized I hate it. I hate the preparation, and even if I'm 100% clean, I can't relax. When I'm receiving it, it stings like a bitch and its quite literally shitty whenever I've given it. Happy to see some other gays concur. 💁‍♂️👏

by Anonymousreply 305December 2, 2018 6:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!