Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zak Bagans from "Ghost Adventures"

He of the tight t-shirts and big biceps. What do we know?

by Anonymousreply 78February 7, 2021 9:37 PM

I know my partner love him and that show.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2010 1:28 AM

When Zak gets scared, he's acts girly.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2010 1:36 AM

I hate his provocation techniques and macho shit. But I love his assistant who is constantly spooked and bug-eyed. Zak is hot until he opens his mouth - and all that Bro shit is just sooo tired and put on.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2010 1:42 AM

That bro and dude shit sounds so inauthentic.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2010 1:45 AM

Hey ghost! Dude! You work out?

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2010 1:49 AM

About as fake as Ghost Hunters

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2010 3:12 AM

There seems to be some roid rage going on directed at the obviously hard of hearing ghosts. His hair is dorky.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2010 3:34 AM

It's a shame that the word "retarded" has fallen out of favor.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2010 3:39 AM

That is another thread altogether, R8. I refuse to stop using a perfectly apt adjective. Who has deemed that "retarded" is no longer acceptable? Retards can't get offended for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2010 3:48 AM

On one of the show, Zak had to tread through a rattle snake infested hill. He asked his assistant if he was bitten, would he suck the venom out of his leg. Assistant weakly said he wouldn't suck anything out of him.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2010 3:57 AM

I love the enhanced audio where the ghosts are talking and you're being told what they said. It just sounds like nothing.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2010 10:57 AM

Much hotter than his brother Bilbo.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2010 1:09 PM

The steroids have addled his brain.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2010 1:26 PM

He loves his arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2010 2:14 PM

He is known only as Douche Bagans around here.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2010 2:58 PM

Bad link, R14.%0D %0D Anyone have hawt pix?

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2010 3:11 PM

Joel McHale refers to him as "Scooby-Douche." The two assistant douches are called "Velma" and "Shaggy."

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2010 3:11 PM

I am surprised that there are almost no pix of him shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2010 3:45 PM

"He is known only as Douche Bagans around here."

And he's known as Bilbo Bagans around here.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2010 4:00 PM

Dave Tango from GH shows more crotch. Seriously, in about every other episode, you can catch a nice bulge in his jeans as the team is traveling in the vans.

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2010 5:09 PM

I'm sure Zak has micropenis from all of the roids anyway.

For the life of me, I don't understand why I'm so into watching Ghost Adventures. I think all three douchebags are dumb as a particularly stupid box of hair and I am well known as a skeptic.

I guess it's because they do go to some architecturally fascinating locations, if only to "DUDE! BRO!" all over them,

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2010 5:13 PM

I watch them purely out of curiosity. The more I watch the less likely I am to believe in ghosts etc.

Why turn the lights out? "Ghosts cause the hair on my arm to stand up." That is a normal fear reaction, not ghostly.

Still, many people seem to have had compelling events occur. Whether they were paranormal remains to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2010 5:27 PM

Roids causes testicular shrinkage, resulting in the illusion of dicks looking bigger. Take a look at all the old Colt photosets. Big dicks, pea sized balls.

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2010 6:20 PM

How many of these idiot ghosts shows can they do where they have show after show after show and they NEVER actually find a damn thing. All these cretins (and that pack of retard plumbers on that other show) do is do a lot of ooohing and ahhhing, and feigning shock over something only they can see or hear. And of course the sheeple who watch that shit just keep on tuning in every week.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2010 6:25 PM

At times Tango and Steve Gonsalves seem like a couple to me.

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2010 6:33 PM

I've been watching this show a while and I wondered why no one on DL seemed to be talking about it considering all the muscles it features. They spend a lot of time hollering, freaking out and cursing at nothing and it all seems totally fake, yet I still get sucked into watching every time.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2010 6:46 PM

As opposed to other Ghost Hunting shows, Ghost Adventures IS entertaining and scary to watch.

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2010 6:53 PM

I would love to just hang out with him and go Ghost Hunting.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2010 7:52 PM

I just wanna swing on his arms.

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2010 7:56 PM

good shirtless pic.

Yeah, I'd do him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2010 10:26 PM

They're always freaking out about their batteries going dead.

How come whoever is taping THEM never has that problem with THEIR cameras?

I could ask the same thing about any of the ghost hunting shows.

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2010 10:59 PM

He looks like Gayle Harrold to me.

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2010 11:03 PM

Oooh, he's INKED.%0D %0D HAWT!

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2010 11:12 PM

Just remember people. This show (as well as the other ghost shows) is meant to entertain, not inform. If there is nothing of interest to show, they'll make something up. In other words these shows are complete frauds.

by Anonymousreply 34September 14, 2010 1:18 AM

Good point R31 - never thought of that.

I went through a huge ghost show phase - some seemed real, most was 39 minutes and 1 minute of actual "evidence".

Although I see the camera evidence on different shows, the idea of ghosts still just don't seem reasonable to me. And I'm saying that with having a "ghost" experience myself, believe it or not.

by Anonymousreply 35September 14, 2010 1:32 AM

Cameras everywhere and yet someone shouts "Over there! I see something over there!" and no one manages to capture it.

by Anonymousreply 36September 14, 2010 3:03 AM

If I met Zak Bagans I'd tell him I am a ghost and watch him shit his pants

by Anonymousreply 37September 14, 2010 3:05 AM

Jesus Christ R16 just type his name into the field at the link.

How fucking lazy are you?

by Anonymousreply 38September 14, 2010 3:09 AM

I heard he has pec implants.

by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2010 3:50 AM

I think half his workout is doing preacher curls. Reminds me a bit of Manderson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 14, 2010 3:58 AM

Great body but the face of a frightened rooster and the beady eyes of a mole rat..

That douche bag hair do of his is ridiculous. The last episode Zak had it all combed forwards like some kind of ugly hat. Someone needs to talk to that boy.

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2010 6:00 AM

Total douche, but I love his long fingers. I'm completely fascinated with them.

by Anonymousreply 42September 17, 2010 10:27 PM

R41 love that description of his face. He's totally ugly with a hot body. And I can't stand his stupid baggy pants. Seriously who wears those anymore.

by Anonymousreply 43March 20, 2011 2:20 AM

he is a ROYAL FUCKING DOUCHE!!! his hair friggin blows, his lame ass raver pants blow, his too tight t shirts blow, and his fucking stupid tattoos blow. i cant believe women think that skeevy mangina is hot, and yes i'm a woman. he totally kisses himself in the mirror, in fact when his bathroom is steamy after his shower you can see tongue marks all over it from where he tries to french himself. i heard he had ribs removed to he can blow himself. i friggin LOATHE him! he's known as DILDO BAGGINS around here

by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2011 6:45 AM

But I love him!

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2011 7:28 AM

saw a post on my grinder ap about month or so back, "Zack" with his pic, sure, could easily be someone posing as him, but it turns out that at the same time he had rented a home in Carmel, about 45 min from where I live, when I contacted "Zack" with a joke message "I have EVP's in My BVD's" he instantly got off line, later the same thing happened when I saw him again and said "I have a shadow person in my shorts, come exersize it"...just a coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 46December 9, 2012 3:22 AM

I find him hot. I also find Nick hot too.

by Anonymousreply 47January 4, 2013 7:37 PM

He is well known in vegas as being on the DL. He was on a4a and used to do nsa hookups there till someone recognized his tattoo on a body shot.

by Anonymousreply 48January 4, 2013 8:35 PM

for real, r48?

by Anonymousreply 49January 4, 2013 9:33 PM

Good tea if it's true, R48.

To me Nick pings like mad (yes, I know he has a wife and child).

by Anonymousreply 50January 4, 2013 9:36 PM

I don't care too much for Zak..too roided and over the top. But I'd happily be spit roasted by Nick and Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 51January 4, 2013 9:43 PM

^ You'd have to tape Aaron's mouth shut or he'd be all "BRO, I'M CUMMING!"

by Anonymousreply 52January 4, 2013 9:48 PM

Watching tonight. They're getting better-looking each episode. I found out that Nick Groff likes to visit my hometown where he grew up.

by Anonymousreply 53January 19, 2014 1:11 AM

Nick quit the show. Waah!

by Anonymousreply 54January 25, 2015 1:28 AM

Since when is getting told to leave the equivalent of quitting?

by Anonymousreply 55January 25, 2015 1:47 AM

^ Huh?

by Anonymousreply 56January 25, 2015 1:49 AM

FIRED, baby, FIRED! Mr. Mayer told him that he was "Hollywood royalty" turned "box office poison!"

by Anonymousreply 57January 25, 2015 2:03 AM

Seriously, what happened to Nick? I always suspected he and Bagans weren't the best of buddies.

by Anonymousreply 58March 8, 2015 1:22 AM

He comes across as queer to me, with his brown fake tan, dyed jet black hair done in some Kenneth Williams(Julius Caesar) haircut. Poofified if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 59April 23, 2015 1:58 PM

He only gets on grindr when the demons possess him. They always leave his body right as his trick is splattering a load on his face and hair.

by Anonymousreply 60April 23, 2015 2:53 PM

I love Zak! He's unintentionally hilarious and nice to look at.

by Anonymousreply 61April 23, 2015 9:15 PM

I love him too but I don't get to see his show anymore.

I was always a little curious about his sexuality.

I will say, they have gotten a couple of apparitions on tape and I believe Ghost Hunters only have one apparition on video.

by Anonymousreply 62April 23, 2015 9:29 PM

tbh i used to like him and then i did some digging and found out he's pretty much a grade A douche. he kind of looks orange and it's no surprise to me that he's into "jersey shore", drawn on eyebrows looking girls (just look at tana cogan, his current gf that he always seems to be cheating on.) overall, he seems pretty fake and aaron goodwin is a much better person than he is.

by Anonymousreply 63May 12, 2015 8:06 AM

what happened to Nick Groff (sp?) who was the best looking of the original crew? he seemed to leave the show / crew with no warning, message, etc.

by Anonymousreply 64May 12, 2015 2:17 PM

He has a hard time putting sentences together, he sounds as retarded as the Rona Rave Meth Gala DJ, Alec Brian. I’d totally let both spitroast me, they’d just not be allowed to speak.

by Anonymousreply 65June 1, 2020 11:02 AM

I want to eat his ass

by Anonymousreply 66June 5, 2020 3:38 AM

He’s unintentionally hilarious. I’ve always been a true believer in the paranormal and hate the spectacle he and his show have made of it but I watched his demon house documentary and it was good like Showgirls is. I just wish every idiot wasn’t trying to become a ghost hunter now

by Anonymousreply 67June 5, 2020 4:40 AM

His museum in Vegas is actually really good. As for his show, it's been on way too long and there are other shows that do the same thing better. He's gotten tired and too successful at this and you can only take his shrieking for so many seasons.

by Anonymousreply 68June 5, 2020 5:00 AM

I’d so toss his salad.

by Anonymousreply 69July 28, 2020 11:09 AM

[quote] he sounds as retarded as the Rona Rave Meth Gala DJ, Alec Brian

That gay guy that looks like a normal guy for once?

by Anonymousreply 70July 28, 2020 11:46 AM

I wish he’d have a nude photo leak. For some reason I think he’s got a tiny dick.

by Anonymousreply 71August 5, 2020 1:49 AM

So fake.

by Anonymousreply 72August 5, 2020 2:03 AM

In Las Vegas, saw him in the grocery store a few times several years back. He looked good; very casually dressed, and shopping alone. He doesn't buy a mass of products at one time; more the type that would grocery shop two or more times a week.

by Anonymousreply 73August 5, 2020 3:14 AM

I just want to see him naked.

by Anonymousreply 74September 18, 2020 6:39 AM

'Paranormal Caught on Camera' is pretty good, but there's no eye candy, just clips of paranormal activity and some paranormal 'experts' I've never heard of, commenting on the clips. It's a million times more entertaining than Zak's crap show. Though, I do get kick out of the big dude when he gets scared, hilarious!

That bald former Ghost Hunters guy is a ReThug and a real douchebag. He has another series with Dave Tango and that Gonsalves guy. It's awful. 'Strange Evidence' on the Science channel is good.

by Anonymousreply 75September 18, 2020 7:30 AM

He’s hot, but a total tool. I’d let him fuck me like crazy, but something about him makes me think sex with him would be a rather localized experience. He’s like how old and dresses like he shops at Hot Topic?

by Anonymousreply 76December 9, 2020 10:04 AM

He’s the type of fuck you’d want who is good at sex and sex only, he’s not very bright but I wouldn’t need or want him for his brains.

by Anonymousreply 77December 24, 2020 12:38 PM

How big do you think he’s packing? Anyone heard from the barely legal teenagers he seems to enjoy meeting off Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 78February 7, 2021 9:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!