Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Celebrities who were victims of rape

Yes, morbid, I know, but there was a similar thread here years ago, and you have to admit it's interesting... [italic]Female:[/italic] Tori Amos Fiona Apple Fantasia Fran Drescher Terri Hatcher Oprah Billie Holiday Connie Francis [italic]Male:[/italic] Axl Rose Carlos Santana Billy Connolly Thomas Dekker Rufus Wainwright Henry Rollins Marilyn Manson Ozzy Osbourne John Peel Clyde Barrow Sid Vicious T.E. Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 25611/23/2014

Marilyn Manson?

by Anonymousreply 209/04/2010

I'm always skeptical of rape PR for celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 709/04/2010

Axl Rose? Only in his mind.

by Anonymousreply 809/04/2010

I agree r7. It's something that someone can be derided for believing, but I'd guess that some of the celebrities making this claim are lying.

by Anonymousreply 1309/04/2010

Why yes r15 another PR triumph!

by Anonymousreply 1609/04/2010

Tori Amos now aurally rapes the world with her music!

by Anonymousreply 1709/04/2010

He probably had a protector in prison...except something was said that made me wonder...

by Anonymousreply 1809/04/2010

Billy Connolly was continually sexually abused by his father or grandfather. It's pretty amazing how he's such an upbeat happy guy in a long term marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1909/04/2010

Tyler Perry

by Anonymousreply 2009/04/2010

I wonder if guys like Tom Hardy and Robert Downey Jr are making drug excuses to coverup the fact that they like gay sex....

by Anonymousreply 2209/04/2010

Never heard of most of these rapes.

by Anonymousreply 2309/04/2010

Me neither, r23. It's like my rapedar is seriously broken.

by Anonymousreply 2409/04/2010

Actress GABRIELLE UNION has publicly thanked US talk show host OPRAH WINFREY for saving her life after she was raped at gunpoint. %0D %0D The CRADLE 2 THE GRAVE star was a 19-year-old shop assistant in 1992 when she was assaulted one evening as she was closing up the shoe store. The rapist forced Union and a co-worker into a back room, where he raped the actress. %0D %0D And she insists she would not be alive today if it weren't for important lessons she learned from watching Winfrey's daily talk show. She explains, "Luckily, Oprah had a show about what to do in case you're a victim of a violent crime. "Immediately, I went on autopilot; it was like Oprah was in my ear, telling me what to do to stay alive... Thank God for Oprah because her words helped me live." %0D %0D Union is convinced Oprah's advice helped her stay calm enough to win the rapist's trust, which she used to turn the tables on her attacker. She adds, "At some point he put the gun down and calmly asked me to hand him the gun and, at that point, I was like, 'Oh, it's me or you, and it ain't gonna be me today. I'm about to kill you.' "I grabbed the gun, I spun around and did the best I could trying to kill him." %0D %0D The actress missed her attacker when she shot at him and this led to a fight for the gun, which left her black and blue. The rapist fled and later turned himself in to police after another rape attack.%0D %0D Gabrielle Union To Take On Her Rapist%0D %0D BAD BOYS II beauty GABRIELLE UNION is preparing to face the man who raped her in court next year (04), to ensure he stays behind bars.%0D %0D The sexy actress, 29, was sexually assaulted and beaten by an armed serial robber when she was just 18 years old. And now that she's discovered the criminal is up for parole in the approaching months, she's made a vow to ensure he stays locked up.%0D %0D She says, "In California you only really have to do a third of your time. I just found out that if you ever find yourself the victim of crime, there are victims' rights and it is absolutely your right to be there during probation hearings.%0D %0D "My name, for some reason, was not on the list. So we found out and put my name on the list so when he's up for parole, I will be at his parole hearing - every one of them - making sure that he stays exactly where he is. He's a monster and he needs to be incarcerated." %0D

by Anonymousreply 2509/04/2010

Billy Connolly is married to actress turned therapist Pamela Stephenson-she wrote a book about him and the abuse he suffered.

by Anonymousreply 2709/04/2010

"you have to admit it's interesting"%0D %0D No - it's sad and their personal business.

by Anonymousreply 3009/04/2010, R29

by Anonymousreply 3109/04/2010

I'm afraid to google "celebrity rape victims," but I'm curious about your source(s), OP. I thought I was a huge Henry Rollins fan, but I'd never read he had been raped!

by Anonymousreply 3209/05/2010

"I'm afraid to google "celebrity rape victims," but I'm curious about your source(s), OP. I thought I was a huge Henry Rollins fan, but I'd never read he had been "

I've never heard about Henry Rollins being raped, my info is that he did witness the killing of his roommate, who IIRC was the son of actor Dennis Cole.

Cole was once married to Jaclyn Smith, though I don't think Henry's roommate was her son.

Why Rollins had a roommate was never quite explained. Lover? Who knows. The only sex gossip I'd ever read about Henry Rollins is that he jerked off on some girls hair after he'd fucked her. Nice guy! You never see him with anyone, male or female.

I get a really creepy vibe from him, I can't explain it, he just seems complete crazy.

by Anonymousreply 3309/05/2010

Stephen Fry was raped at school by an older boy (from his autobiography).

by Anonymousreply 3509/05/2010

Academy Award nominee Tim Roth was the victim of sexual abuse as a child - he made The War Zone in response.

by Anonymousreply 3609/05/2010

Robert Downey was allegedly raped in prison by 3 men on at least one occasion. The story got out and was everywhere in Hollywood but the press never picked up on it, curiously. Did they think it would hurt RDJ's rep?

by Anonymousreply 3709/05/2010

RDJ and Peter Saarsgaard are the gayest straight man.

by Anonymousreply 3909/05/2010

[quote]Robert Downey was allegedly raped in prison by 3 men on at least one occasion. Link please. I believe it, I just never knew there were actual details.

by Anonymousreply 4009/05/2010

'Yes, you should definitely mention how sexy she is in the same sentence in which you tell us that she was sexually assaulted. That's classy journalism.'%0D %0D %0D Why but don't you know she a young WOMAN. Ergo, she MUST be sexy to titillate all our male readers. %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4109/05/2010

Jimi Hendrix

by Anonymousreply 4209/05/2010

I remember the Henry Rollins jerking off in some girls hair story, but I heard that he jerked off in her hair after she'd fallen asleep because she wouldn't fuck him. Speaking of rapists...

by Anonymousreply 4309/05/2010

[quote] The story got out and was everywhere in Hollywood but the press never picked up on it, curiously.%0D %0D The press don't normally expose celebrities for being victim to rapes. Rape is something celebrities decide to come forward publicly about.%0D %0D If there had been charges filed about rapes of RDJ it would be on the public record, so it would have been different. As is when it's just some rumor it's only something a bottom rung tabloid like Star Magazine would publish.

by Anonymousreply 4409/05/2010

"Natalia Woods"

She sounds exotic!

by Anonymousreply 4509/05/2010

Do you mean "rape rape"?

by Anonymousreply 4609/05/2010

Wasn't Kelly McGillis the first major leading actress to talk about being raped? I remember her doing this because The Accused was being released. That movie was pretty important for its time.

by Anonymousreply 4809/05/2010

I've long heard the rumors of the Kirk Douglas-Natalie Wood rape, but never the details. When did it supposedly happen?

by Anonymousreply 4909/05/2010

This link goes to a website that lists Notable Survivors of Abuse and lists what type they survived.%0D %0D It says emotional abuse for Ozzy Osbourne, not rape.

by Anonymousreply 5009/05/2010

I have a pal who was a bit of a minor player during the 1960's and 1970's of Hollywood. %0D %0D He told me that Paula Prentiss and her sister Ann (who died recently) were raped as children and that is why they both wound up being rather ill mentally. %0D %0D Their father would make them stand over the bathtub bare assed for a spanking, and well...%0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 5109/05/2010

R- 49 The man who raped Natalie Wood is still alive according to the author of Natasha and his identity will apparently be revealed after his death. %0D

by Anonymousreply 5209/05/2010

Who's death? The authors or the rapist?

by Anonymousreply 5309/05/2010

Kirk Douglas: still alive!

by Anonymousreply 5409/05/2010

Thomas Dekker was raped? Are you sure this wasn't just a Nifty archive story?

by Anonymousreply 5509/05/2010

R-53 - Apparently the name of the rapist will be revealed when HE dies by both Natalie's sister - Lana - and the author of the book natasha, suzanne finstad%0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 5609/05/2010

Why? Shouldn't his name be put out there now? What good would that do?

by Anonymousreply 5709/05/2010

by Anonymousreply 5809/05/2010

"I remember the Henry Rollins jerking off in some girls hair story, but I heard that he jerked off in her hair after she'd fallen asleep because she wouldn't fuck him. Speaking of rapists..."

Yes, I forgot to add that to my original post, it happened after she fell asleep, I'd forgotten the part that she didn't want to fuck him. It's odd that she simply didn't leave.

Rollins seems as if he's in this bizarre perpetual state of over-the-top intensity. I find him extremely off putting. Even on his interview show, where he'd kissed all of his guests asses, he still seemed overly intense.

I'd also read he comes from a hardcore military family, it seems his entire persona is based on rebelling against his family, particularly his father.

Henry Rollins isn't even his real name, it's Henry Lawrence Garfield! I guess he's not rebelling completely, why change your last name? Wouldn't it annoy his dad all the more had he kept the family name?

I also think he's a closet case, that somewhat explains the rage.

I also think the robbery was random, Rollins claims he wasn't into drugs or owed anyone money.

by Anonymousreply 5909/05/2010

Cybil Shepard

by Anonymousreply 6009/06/2010

Rollins says he never used steroids? I don't believe it.%0D %0D Once he said he wasn't gay but he understood why gay guys might be into him.

by Anonymousreply 6109/06/2010

Erica Gavin from Russ Meyer's Vixen.

by Anonymousreply 6309/06/2010

Cybil Shepard wasn't raped.

by Anonymousreply 6409/06/2010

Roger Moore

by Anonymousreply 6509/06/2010

Michael Moore. Why do you think he had such a bone to pick with the CEO of GM?

by Anonymousreply 6609/06/2010

[quote]If a man isn't able to protect himself, he has to find someone to protect him. And if he doesn't, then he will be a target, especially if he's smallish, slender, pretty

by Anonymousreply 6809/06/2010

Anymore gossip r69?

by Anonymousreply 7009/06/2010

I heard rumors that Keanu would get himself in the same situation, time after time.

by Anonymousreply 7109/06/2010

Hasn't it cleaned up some...better than the '90s?

by Anonymousreply 7209/06/2010

It hasn't "cleaned up". Just as hard core but more selective. I never saw Keanu at any LA or Palm Springs orgys. and Reply isn't gossip. Its fact.

by Anonymousreply 7309/06/2010

R69, Bonaduce I could understand, but couldn't RDJ afford his own drugs?

by Anonymousreply 7409/06/2010

With RDJ it wasn't just the drugs , it was more about the abuse and the degradation. I got the impression he was into being used. A few times I saw him tied up and blind folded.

by Anonymousreply 7509/07/2010

More R69, this is fascinating. What kind of drugs? Any celebrities that were the rapists not the victims? Were these parties at houses?

by Anonymousreply 7609/08/2010

[quote]Marilyn Manson was RAPED? The rapist was obviously blind and very old.%0D %0D Someone obviously doesn't understand that rape is about power and violence.%0D %0D [quote]Why Rollins had a roommate was never quite explained. Lover? Who knows. %0D %0D What time period are we talking about? Lots of people have roommates. It doesn't have to be sexual. It could be a money issue. Some people don't like living alone.

by Anonymousreply 7709/08/2010

R55, Thomas Dekker talked about being molested on myspace. Seriously. I'll hunt down the post... [quote]If you really want to know the truth, and no, I have never spoken of this publicly, I was molested for a long period of time as a child, by a retired marine, who was happily married to his wife, with two children. Maybe these experiences have lead me to the personal outlook I arrive at now.

by Anonymousreply 7809/08/2010

Bonaduce was at Southern Decadence this year.

by Anonymousreply 8009/08/2010

Henry Rollins talked about being molested by an older relative or friend of the family in one of his books of poetry and streams of consciousness. He was 11 or 12 at the time. If I recall correctly (it's been a few years since I read it) he was forced to perform oral sex. [quote]Academy Award nominee Tim Roth was the victim of sexual abuse as a child - he made The War Zone in response. He's explicitly said it was incest and rape, and that it lasted nearly 10 years, from toddlerhood to early adolescence. That's a fucking hard movie to watch, by the way. Carlos Santana was also sexually abused as a child, as was Gabriel Byrne.

by Anonymousreply 8109/08/2010

She was mentioned in the OP, R82.

(I always get her confused with Francis Conroy.)

by Anonymousreply 8309/09/2010

[quote]Someone obviously doesn't understand that rape is about power and violence.%0D %0D Someone doesn't watch Ab Fab.

by Anonymousreply 8609/09/2010

I don't think it was Rolling Stone. Josh Richman was trying to collect money from his Hollywood friends, to pay his bills while he was in jail. He's done OK, thanks to his minder.

by Anonymousreply 8709/09/2010

R82 here. Roth has explicitly said he was raped, not just a "grabbed boob" (or whatever). It was an uncle or cousin -- he's never said which, but he's said it was incest, the perp was male, and it wasn't his father (pretty certain he doesn't have brothers). I remember reading an interview where he said the perp told him to never tell, or it would destroy the whole family. This is a pretty common MO among molesters,who often pick kids who come from vulnerable, broken families.

IIRC, Roth did confide in his dad as an adult, who told him that he, too, was a survivor of child sexual abuse, which is why "The War Zone" is dedicated to his father.

Obviously Gabrielle Union didn't recover her memories either.

I do think child abuse and rape are commonplace, but in my experience, it's much more so among performers. I've rarely met a musician or actor who was totally undamaged, and I've met a lot.

by Anonymousreply 8809/09/2010

I think it%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s pretty amazing how RDJ managed to turn his life around the way he did.

by Anonymousreply 8909/10/2010

R89, I think what you mean is, "I think it's pretty amazing how RDJ APPEARS to have managed to turn his life around..."

by Anonymousreply 9009/10/2010

Anne Hathaway? I thought I read that in an interview very early in her career.

by Anonymousreply 9109/10/2010

No, R90, I really am impressed by how he managed to dig his way out of a very deep hole and build a successful life, both private and professional.%0D %0D I think the arts in general attract people who are somewhat damaged, because a lot of it is about escape. %0D

by Anonymousreply 9209/10/2010

[quote]What time period are we talking about? Lots of people have roommates. It doesn't have to be sexual. It could be a money issue. Some people don't like living alone. Lots of people have roommates, but Henry Rollins is into his fifties, perpetually single, seems not to have a romantic life, and is obsessed with working out his body. The warning flags are out.

by Anonymousreply 9309/10/2010

Was Christopher Titus mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 9409/10/2010

What the fuck does that have to do with anything, R95?

Don't go there. Just don't.

by Anonymousreply 9609/11/2010

95- ah, the old "it's the victim's fault".%0D %0D Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 9709/11/2010

Diane McBain, Warner Bros. contract actress from the 60's. I believe that she co-founded an organization to help sexual assault victims.

by Anonymousreply 9809/11/2010

R97, right? She could be the sleaziest whore on the planet, and being shoved in the backroom of her job and raped would still be rape. God.

by Anonymousreply 9909/11/2010

"What time period are we talking about? Lots of people have roommates. It doesn't have to be sexual. It could be a money issue. Some people don't like living alone."

Henry Rollins was already famous and fairly wealthy when his roommate was killed. That's why people found it odd that he had a roommate, it wasn't about him needing to split the bills.

If he didn't like living alone his late friend could have lived in the guest house rather than with Rollins. The entire situation was odd.

As R93 posted, fans have never heard anything about Henry having a romantic life, even in his Black Flag days. He is obsessed with working out.

Years ago, when he was in heavy rotation on MTV, one of the female VJs would ask him about his personal life, he said he was too focused on his music to be in a relationship. MARY!

by Anonymousreply 10109/11/2010

Mrs Patrick Campbell

by Anonymousreply 10209/11/2010

I have wondered about Kurt Cobain. I'm pretty sure Courtney raped him.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 10309/13/2010

The story I heard about Marilyn Manson (Brian Warner) was that when he was a kid, a teenage neighbor molested him. The neighbor then either killed or threatened to kill Brian's dog to keep him quiet. I can't remember which. Obviously, that would have tramatized a little boy. That explains a lot.%0D %0D About the Rivera brothers. I'm a little surprised that Craig Rivera would take advantage of some guy's ass while he was passed out. Though it does confirm my suspicion that he's gay. I also remember his brother Geraldo being accused of raping Bette Midler quite a few years back. I believe it was in her autobiography. I also remember her talking about it in an interview. Barbara Walters, I think. What the hell kind of childhood did those two have to make them turn out to be rapists? And yes, taking advantage of someone's ass while he's passed out IS rape, Craig.

by Anonymousreply 10403/18/2011

Clyde Barrow

by Anonymousreply 10503/18/2011

"Yes, I know they're out there but a grabbed boob does not a molestation make, IMO"%0D %0D %0D %0D Do you not understand what the word molestation means?%0D %0D %0D "It's hard to believe that half the world is covered with child molesters."%0D %0D %0D No one said it was. %0D %0D %0D "By the way...none of these celebs had parents they could confide in?"%0D %0D %0D What does that have to do with anything? I have parents I can confide in but I was still molested. I never told them (or anyone else). A lot of times people are molested by their own parents, too. Most of the time the molester is a family member, not some random person. I was molested by an older cousin.

by Anonymousreply 10603/18/2011

"I think its pretty amazing how RDJ managed to turn his life around the way he did."

Its called "Iron Man". It made enough money that he could pull a Charlie Sheen and still work.

by Anonymousreply 11003/18/2011

Further to R33: people who knew Rollins and his roomate around the time of the robbery/murder got the feeling that Henry was being evasive about the details. This is taken from an interview Henry gave later:

"He and Joe Cole were headed home from a grocery store in Venice, California when they were held up by two armed men. After taking their money, the thieves forced Rollins to unlock the door to his house. As Henry finally reached the main hallway, Joe turned around and attempted to flee. Cole was shot in the face and Rollins escaped through a back entrance of the house."

There was a suspicion Henry may have tried to" jump" the gunman as they were unlocking the door to their apartment thus leading to his friend's death. Who knows, he may have jumped inside and slammed the door leaving his roommate to his fate.

No-one knows the truth except Henry and their assailants. Personally, I have no idea how I would act in the same situation. I hope I never have to find out.

However, I always found it distasteful how Henry seemingly exploited the story to titillate audiences and to add to his "hardcore" myth.

by Anonymousreply 11103/19/2011

I'm really surprized that there are people questioning how commonplace sexual abuse of children is. Do you have any female friends, workmates, relatives?? 1 in 5 women experience sexual abuse of some kind. It's not quite as common for boys but that's because it's underreported and there is a higher shame factor.

I really can't believe that there are people out there who think that anyone, let alone a celebrity, would make this kind of thing up. If you actually read what people like Billy Connolly and Tim Roth have disclosed about their abuse, it should make you stop and think about how it can and does happen to anyone, and it's a lot more common than you realise.

by Anonymousreply 11303/19/2011

Charisma Carpenter - a stranger attack on the beach

Maureen o'boyle from a current affair - stranger broke into her apartment

by Anonymousreply 11503/19/2011

Is it true about Jennifer Lopez?

by Anonymousreply 11703/19/2011

by Anonymousreply 11803/21/2011

I loved Howard Rollins in "A Soldier's Story". One fine hunka man.%0D %0D He carried himself like he had a stick up his ass, so his rape explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 11903/21/2011

Pam Grier

by Anonymousreply 12003/21/2011

Who raped Ozzy?!?!

by Anonymousreply 12103/21/2011

by Anonymousreply 12303/22/2011

Cybil was done up by her grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 12403/22/2011

Maybe Union behaves the way she does because of the rape.

by Anonymousreply 12503/22/2011

R95,she did a great job of testifying before a Congressional committee on this subject. I saw the testimony given by her and others on this topic on C-Span.

by Anonymousreply 12603/22/2011

Ozzy wasn't raped. He was a victim of emotional abuse as a child, hence his turning to metal.

by Anonymousreply 12703/22/2011

How do people know this stuff? How does it get out in public?

by Anonymousreply 12904/08/2011

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I read somewhere that Kate Moss was sexually abused as a child. I have never heard this before then, but I think people were just looking for a way to account for her notorious bedhopping.

by Anonymousreply 13004/08/2011

I heard that about Kate Moss but I can't remember where.

by Anonymousreply 13204/08/2011

R115, Charisma Carpenter was not raped, but her friends were shot trying to protect her. Their reactions led to teh serial rapist being arrested.%0D %0D [quote]Her guest spot on Lifetime's "The Division" (2001) as a young woman attacked by an undercover police officer eerily resembles a real life incident nearly ten years ago in which Charisma and two of her friends were attacked by a former police officer in Torrey Pines State Beach in San Diego. Charisma escaped unharmed, although one of her friends was seriously injured. The police officer, who had been stalking Charisma for almost a year, was sentenced to fifty years in prison.%0D %0D PEOPLE Magazine - August 24, 1992%0D %0D [quote]Beyond Suspicion%0D Moonlighting as a Serial Rapist, Model Cop Henry Hubbard Terrorized San Diego%0D %0D [quote]A LITTLE AFTER 1 A.M. ON AUG. 15, 1991, three friends arrived at Torrey Pines State Beach, near San Diego, to go for a swim. Although Charisma Carpenter, 22, Arthur Gracia, 24, and Aldo Ochoa, 22, had heard about a lone gunman believed to have raped several women along the coast, they were not especially worried. The stars were out, the evening mild. Stripping down to their underwear, Gracia and Ochoa paddled out into the Pacific, and Carpenter waded in. Feeling cold, Carpenter emerged from the water. Then the former cheerleader for the NFL's San Diego Chargers sensed something lurking in the shadow of a lifeguard tower. She screamed. %0D %0D [quote]"Shut the f%E2%80%94 up," hissed a voice in the dark. Ochoa and Gracia, hearing her, swam back. "Sit the f%E2%80%94 down," ordered the Voice. The three huddled friends were able to make out a man dressed in dark clothes with a nylon stocking over his head. In a calm, authoritative voice, he first ordered Carpenter to tie up Gracia. Then he commanded her to bind Ochoa's hands with his belt. She balked, and the man jammed a pistol to her temple. When she began to whimper, he handed her his heavy-duty flashlight and knelt to do the job himself. Courageously, Arthur Gracia lunged at the gunman. Startled, he shot Gracia in the chest, but Gracia kept hitting. Ochoa jumped in but was shot in the abdomen and wandered off. As Gracia grappled for the gun, it went off a third time, blasting a hole in the attacker's left hand. The gunman staggered into the night, and the three traumatized friends were able to get to a convenience store in Ochoa's Jeep and call for help. %0D %0D CUT%0D %0D [QUOTE]The victims, however, were hardly mollified. That a model cop was also a vicious rapist has made it difficult, they say, to trust anyone again. One rape victim remains confined to a mental health facility. Charisma Carpenter is still coping with emotional trauma, while Aldo Ochoa has a bullet lodged in his liver. "He's a rapist," said Arthur Gracia, who had a bullet removed from his back. "He deserves to rot in prison." %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 13304/08/2011

Marilyn Manson was sexually abused as a child but he wasn't raped..not that it makes it better or worse or anything..

by Anonymousreply 13411/14/2011

Actually, Connie's rapist was white.

by Anonymousreply 13703/23/2012

r136 = living proof that some people ARE conceived through anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 13803/23/2012

Isn't Nana Visitor (Major Kira - ST:DS9) a rape survivor?

by Anonymousreply 14003/23/2012

Patty Hearsy in that closet

by Anonymousreply 14103/23/2012

Fran Drescher opens up and recounts her ordeal:

by Anonymousreply 14303/23/2012

Rufus Wainwright? What happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 14403/23/2012

Matthew Shepard, raped in Morrocco.

by Anonymousreply 14503/23/2012

Elizabeth Ashley openly and bravely talked about her rape.

by Anonymousreply 14603/23/2012

Actress Elizabeth Ashley talked openly about her rape back in the 1970s

by Anonymousreply 14703/23/2012

Would someone please sew both my idiot gashes shut, once and for all, so I can quit spewing and shitting on every thread I open? TIA!

by Anonymousreply 14803/24/2012

Daddy called it "snuggletime"

by Anonymousreply 14903/24/2012

Oh no not Joey Heatherton!

by Anonymousreply 15003/24/2012

Gabrielle Union was raped and beaten when she was working at a shoe store (Payless). She talked about it in detail with Oprah. A man came into the store robbing it and told her to go in the back where he raped her. Once the cops were there, her sister who watched so many CSI shows, heard a cop using the code for rape and she said she saw her sister telling their dad whose face just looked as if someone had punched him. She recently admitted that she actually tried to shoot her rapist but missed later.

by Anonymousreply 15106/09/2012

Gabrielle Union admitted that she was raped when she was 19 and working at Payless on Oprah a while back ago. A man robbed the store, took her out to the back and raped and beat her at gun point. Her sister who used to watch CSI shows understood the code for rape that the cops used and told their father who looked devastated, according to Gabrielle. She later admitted (after watching Rihanna's "Man Down" video) to trying to shoot her rapist but missed.

by Anonymousreply 15206/09/2012

Rosie O'Donnell was raped wasn't she? Or certainly sexually abused by a male member of her family. She often mentions something about it but never the details.

by Anonymousreply 15306/09/2012

Joan Blondell, for classic Hollywood fans. She recounts it in her book.

by Anonymousreply 15406/09/2012

Lucille Ball

by Anonymousreply 15506/09/2012

Thanks for posting that Elizabeth Ashley article!

by Anonymousreply 15606/09/2012

I think Billy Ray abused Miley Cyrus.

It would explain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 15706/09/2012

Joe Manganiello was repeatedly raped.

by Anonymousreply 15806/09/2012

Rufus Wainwright raped? I guess that's to blame for the shitty music.

by Anonymousreply 15906/09/2012

I was raped by Elias Koteas. A long time ago, in Montreal.

by Anonymousreply 16006/09/2012

Joan Fontaine and Joan Collins were victims of date rape. MGM actress Esther Williams too. Patti Labelle was a victim, allegedly, of an attempted rape by soul-singer legend Jackie Wilson. SHe was able to escape, but she hated his guts till he died.

And everyone knows about poor Flo Ballard.

by Anonymousreply 16206/09/2012

Thomas Dekker?! :O :'(

by Anonymousreply 16308/21/2012

can i ask why that is? well, you know, why less men talk about being raped?

by Anonymousreply 16411/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 16511/17/2012

Aretha Franklin, allegedly raped by you know who, which resulted in her getting pregnant just three months after turning 13.

by Anonymousreply 16611/17/2012

R165, right here.

Sounds like rape to me.

by Anonymousreply 16711/17/2012

And Joan recounts her own story:

by Anonymousreply 16811/17/2012

Hmm, ok R167-68. Thanks for your links. I read them, however it wasn't exactly a rape, because they didn't refuse to get it...they just didn't like it, because it was raw and violent. It is close to rape but it is not rape when the woman doesn't like it and doesn't try to stop it. Thank you again for your links, i found them very interesting anyway.

by Anonymousreply 16911/17/2012

RDJ pretty much admitted in an interview while in prison that he was involved in a m/m relationship and that that kind of relationship was respected by the inmates.

Susan is a pretty minder that gives Mo (his name inside) legit straight cred with the fraus that love them some Iron Man.

Nobody in Hollywood cares as long as he doesn't make their jobs harder.

by Anonymousreply 17011/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 17111/17/2012

Billy Connolly's story here. It's awful. His father continuously raped him.

by Anonymousreply 17211/17/2012

Please attach all proofs of being raped to this thread. I'm looking for the Rollins one & not finding anything.

by Anonymousreply 17311/17/2012

Looks like threads are being bumped or started to bury this one.

by Anonymousreply 17411/17/2012

Billy Connolly...duh

by Anonymousreply 17511/17/2012

Was Charlie Sheen molested? How did he become such a mess?

by Anonymousreply 17611/17/2012

Charlie is a simple case of too much time and money at a young age coupled with too little sense and parental input. Add a lot of booze and drugs - stir - TIGER BLOOD!

He has no internal filter whatsoever anymore and would have talked about molestation or rape if it had been an issue, if only to get off on Emilio and Martin cringing themselves into comas.

by Anonymousreply 17711/17/2012

The other thing is that apparently Martin Sheen and his wife were terrible parents and didn't do much to supervise Charlie when he was growing up. It's a miracle the other children came out of their childhoods well.

by Anonymousreply 17811/17/2012

Rape likely occurs as often among celebrities as everyone else.

However, I think a small fraction of them make it up.

by Anonymousreply 17911/17/2012

[quote]Gabrielle Union is kind of slutty. She is a porno model

She's never posed nude wtf

by Anonymousreply 18011/17/2012

I remember the RDJ "Rolling Stone" article from when he was in prison. I don't recall *any* mention of rape, specifically, but I do remember the strong implication that he had "protection," namely he purposely became someone's "bitch" in order to *avoid* being raped or beaten. Makes sense to me - I'd probably do the same thing, honestly, if I was in his position.

by Anonymousreply 18111/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 18311/17/2012

When the paparazzi take pictures of me I FEEL like I'm being raped.

by Anonymousreply 18411/17/2012

I feel the same way r184

by Anonymousreply 18511/17/2012

Caitlin Thomas, wife of Dylan Thomas, was raped by the artist Augustus John.

by Anonymousreply 18611/17/2012

All of Joe Jackson's dsughters.

by Anonymousreply 18711/17/2012

I wish Henry Rollins would rape me soon.

by Anonymousreply 18811/17/2012

Is Henry Rollins into the homosex? I never hear anything about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 18911/17/2012

I don't believe Rufus Wainwright. He's a publicity whore.

by Anonymousreply 19011/17/2012

I'll never forget it. It was the 80s. I was partying at NEO on a Thursday Night. Don't know how I made it home to my studio on Broadway and Pine Grove. I must have passed out in bed high on $1 beer, pot, and poppers. I woke up the next morning, with my pants off and my ass in the air. Jonathan Brandmeier was spinning Crazy Train. There was blood all over the pillow, my tympanic membrane was sore as shit. I still have tinnitus.

Ozzy wasn't raped, but he fucked me in the ear.

by Anonymousreply 19111/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 19211/17/2012

Dead thread rape

by Anonymousreply 19311/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 19401/07/2013

Dame Shirley Bassey. Abducted and raped at Heathrow just about to start an Australian tour.

by Anonymousreply 19501/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 19603/20/2013

Kim Novak, by the producers of The Artist

by Anonymousreply 19703/20/2013

Has anyone ever heard anything about the identity of Kara DioGuardi's rapist?

by Anonymousreply 19803/20/2013

I do think that many children of stars suffered sexual abuse as children or minors by people who gave their dad or mom roles or helped them otherwise in their careers. Many children of stars are addicted to drugs, are emotionally ill, land in jail, etc. why? Sexual abuse wouldn't explain all of that, of course.

by Anonymousreply 19903/20/2013

Did anyone say Greg Louganis?

Greg Louganis.

by Anonymousreply 20003/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 20205/06/2013

Hayden Pannitereareaera.

There was a thread here about some blind items that an anonymous Hollywood insider who people believe to be Robert Downey Jr, leaked about a young Hollywood actress who had been sexually abused by her father for many years with the knowledge of her mother. The actress was currently in S&M relationship with a woman and violent relationships with former boyfriends. All signs pointed to Hayden.

by Anonymousreply 20305/06/2013

That was already proven false r203.. Downey had nothing to do with those false leaks. There was a thread all about it.

by Anonymousreply 20405/06/2013

What a classic bad taste/very sad and interesting thread. Didn't know there were all those stories like Gabrielle Union, but not surprising either. Happens so often regardless.

I can only imagine what goes on in seedy Hollywood. The Kirk/Natalie thing I doubt was ever a one off (regardless even if it was Kirk), right till now.

by Anonymousreply 20505/06/2013

RE: Kirk and Natalie

I know there has been some speculation that Natalie wasn't the victim but another actress, have there been any names tossed around?

by Anonymousreply 20705/25/2013

Though Lindsay Lohan receives a great deal of scorn on DL, some deserved, I wouldn't be shocked to learn her mother whored her out at a young age.

I think Dina still whores her out to rich Arabs to support their drug habits.

Her scumbag parents, IMO, are responsible for the hot mess she's become. She not without responsibility, herself, but with those parents, I'd be a drug addict too, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 20805/26/2013

tom hiddleston at eton college

by Anonymousreply 20909/02/2013

R209, And your source for this is.....

by Anonymousreply 21009/27/2013

I saw Henry Rollins' spoken word just a few years after Joe was killed. His very detailed and emotional description of the story made it feel personal and devastating.

He never quite explained why he had a roommate but he did describe a perfect night in a lonely town hanging with a best friend, watching cheesy movies, eating bad food, and deciding late at night to go to the store to get more junk.

He seemed to acknowledge the doubters who thought he should've done more or who gave him the survival guilt and how none of that changed the fact that his best fucking friend in the entire world, and to this very day, was taken from this world right in front of him.

I'm pretty sure they never caught the killer(s) but I can't be sure.

I don't recall him ever talking about abuse other than his dad being a dick.

I think Rollins is a total badass for not disclosing his preference or his personal taste. It's refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 21109/27/2013

Mamie van Doren claimed that Jack Webb drugged and raped her.

by Anonymousreply 21209/27/2013

Esther Williams was raped by a family friend when she was 14.

by Anonymousreply 21309/27/2013

Whaaat... where'd you get those male names?

by Anonymousreply 21409/27/2013

Louise Lasser, George Jones, Armand Assante.

by Anonymousreply 21509/28/2013

What the fuck is r211 talking about?

by Anonymousreply 21609/28/2013

The Axl Rose rape claim looked completely false.

He was doing hypnotherapy and said that while under hypnosis he recovered a lost memory from when he was a tiny boy of his absent father abducting him, shooting him up with heroin and raping him. There was nothing factually to support this, and hypno regression has been discredited and recognized as resulting in a lot of false claims and unnecessary trauma. People are prone to fantasize in hypno regression sessions and their fantasies are easily led by their therapists suggestions (and back then all the therapists were focusing on molestation). Then once out of hypnosis they feel sure the fantasies are real life events because they have such strong memories of the fantasies and because they have faith in hypnosis as a memory recovery tool.

by Anonymousreply 21709/28/2013

all child stars are sexually abused by the producers and directors in Hollywood and New York. If you don't give into them, you have NO career. The same can be said about the music business. The casting couch is always waiting for those who want to make it big. If you don't cooperate they will bad mouth you and destroy your career. They may even "suicide" you as we have recently witnessed with the star of a hit show.

by Anonymousreply 21809/28/2013

the young kid from My So Called Life.

by Anonymousreply 21909/28/2013

Dennis Weaver

by Anonymousreply 22009/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 22210/01/2013

Tyler Perry was on Oprah saying he was raped, but the details didnt really add up. He said he used to go to a local park at 14 and have sex with older men in the restroom. That's rape?

by Anonymousreply 22310/01/2013

very interesting supervision! Thanks for the review!

by Anonymousreply 22411/21/2013

Me! I am fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 22511/21/2013

But isn't it true that when the victim says no, he/she actually means Yes?

by Anonymousreply 22611/21/2013

I think RDJ himself alluded to being raped while in prison in an interview he did while he was in prison. Pretty amazing how he came out of all the shit he was in in his early years.

by Anonymousreply 22711/21/2013

I think Patti LaBelle hinted in her book that she was raped by Jackie Wilson

by Anonymousreply 22811/21/2013

"early years"??

Robert Downey Jr was in his thirties when he was in prison.tHe is still going to implode, I have no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 22911/21/2013

Baby Wipes still mad .....

by Anonymousreply 23011/21/2013

Lemme sing you a song 'bout that. Goes something like this.....

by Anonymousreply 23111/21/2013

didn't read the whole thread - anyone know any old hollywood types (especially) that were known/rumored to have been victims of rape/sexual abuse? I'm kind of interested in how things were handled back then.

by Anonymousreply 23211/22/2013

Roger Rabbit.

by Anonymousreply 23311/22/2013

Country singer George Jones.

by Anonymousreply 23411/22/2013

He was, R234? Where did you read this?

by Anonymousreply 23511/22/2013

can we add Chris Brown to this list? he says he lost his virginity when he was 8, to a girl who was a teenager. i refuse to believe that an 8 year old boy, can consent to something like this. it would explain a lot of his rage towards women.

by Anonymousreply 23611/22/2013

I bet his wife has him by the balls.

by Anonymousreply 23811/23/2013

To the cum bucket queens here, it's called a date.

by Anonymousreply 23911/23/2013

Elmer Fudd.

by Anonymousreply 24011/23/2013

Downey Jr was raped again a few months ago during the filming of sherlock holmes el juego de ombros by another fellow actor

by Anonymousreply 24111/30/2013

I KNOw a dude who worked on the set of the avengers and he told me some very horrible tales, the things that happened on that set are frightening. I cAN't write much because my friend is apretty known actor and everyone would know who he is if I reveal too much. just a few tidbits: ruffalo writes anonymous in a lot of blogs, with juicy facts about chris evans gwyneth paltrow was molested and almost raped by one of the main actors, and I mean a real big name(you can easily guess who that persoon is) and rdj drank so much during filming that he once went to bed with tom hiddleston!(what a surprise!)

by Anonymousreply 24211/30/2013

You know nothing R242 or else you would have told more.

by Anonymousreply 24312/09/2013

You can't even imagine.

I find myself getting gang-raped constantly on movie sets or at private parties at my house. Or at my friend's villa in the Dominican Republic. Or over Thanksgiving weekend at the Chateau Marmont. Brutal gang bangs that force me to relive the horrors of prison life.

Thank god for sobriety and for the love and stability of heterosexual family life, or I'd never survive these continued same-sex assaults. Like the one happening next weekend.

by Anonymousreply 24412/09/2013

Alice Lon , the original Champagne Lady on the Lawrence Welk show.I know this because my grandma would say "she was raped, you know", every single time she twirled into view.

by Anonymousreply 24512/09/2013

Sophia Loren has been brutally raped so often as a child by the soldiery of inter-allied troops, that she had a very difficult time carrying children. Probably she was one of the youngest involuntary cocksuckers (11 y. o.) in post-war Italy forced in military prostitution, sex slavery and involved in child pornography (dirty playing cards in soldiers' barracks). She and her mother Romilda were both repeatedly gang-raped in REAL life. Later, it was reflected in the famous De Sica's war drama "Two women". It was Sophia's special way to battle with her inner demons and her sordid past...

by Anonymousreply 24608/04/2014

Has anyone mentioned Oprah as a rape victim yet?

by Anonymousreply 24708/04/2014

Scott Weiland was raped

by Anonymousreply 24808/04/2014

Any boyband kids who worked with Lou Perlman.

by Anonymousreply 24908/04/2014

Natalie Wood.

by Anonymousreply 25008/04/2014

Listen, perv!.. NOBODY NEVER raped me! Understand?.. Neither me nor my mother! Is it clear?..

by Anonymousreply 25108/04/2014

Poor Henry Rollins: /

"ROLLINS: Yeah. I've talked about my parents. Not on record, actually. It was a super-unhappy childhood. I was molested by one of my mom's boyfriends, and my stepbrother used to run some pretty heavy physical trips on me. I didn't do anything wrong and it didn't warp me for life. It's just one of those things you crawl out of and go, "Whooh! Man, that was f---ed". When you're eight and a man's putting his tongue in your mouth after he's beaten the s--- out of you while you're can f--- you up."

by Anonymousreply 25208/04/2014

Allegedly, Brad Davis was regularly sexually abused by his mentally ill mother when he was a young boy. I seem to recall that his father would occasionally abuse him too, but I think it was mostly physical and not sexual.

by Anonymousreply 25308/04/2014

I've got celebrities by the dozens!

by Anonymousreply 25411/23/2014

I think Scott Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots) said in his recent autobiography that he was raped.

by Anonymousreply 25511/23/2014

Julie Andrews' stepfather molested her when she was very young.

by Anonymousreply 25611/23/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!