Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nick Jonas''s ass

I want to go there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251November 17, 2020 6:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2010 11:34 AM

Joe's ass is nice too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2010 11:35 AM

Is Joe gay? His friends are very questionable%0D %0D Look at them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2010 11:41 AM

wow those pants are tight r1, he damn near presented his hole.

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2010 12:29 PM

I don't think any of them are straight. Kevin has a beard but they sleep in separate bedrooms.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2010 12:58 PM

wait... are they all gay?

by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2010 1:31 PM

Nick is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2010 1:35 PM

In r3's pic, that fey dude on the right has been photographed with him a LOT. Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2010 2:20 PM

OMFG! I would pay major mullah to tap that ass!

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2010 2:20 PM

Come on, Nick. You could have worn even tighter pants. I knew tight pants were making a comeback, just didn't know one of the Jonas Bros%0D was in the forefront (really the backfront).

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2010 8:28 PM

R3. So you say Joe's friend are questionably gay? I'd say it's Joe who is questionable.

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2010 8:35 PM

Joe's bf is a french disney actor name Martin. They've been together for over 2 years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2010 8:47 PM

Nick is the cutest of the brothers

by Anonymousreply 13August 30, 2010 5:42 AM

"Nick is not gay."%0D %0D Special forces Parakeets in commando uniforms fly over him in formation. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 14August 30, 2010 5:50 AM

Those Jonas Brothers fans are NUTS (even I have been getting tweets from them about Nick Jonas indirectly from this):

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Jonas Brother and Cosette

With the advent of social networking and sites like Twitter, it has become easy for fans to connect with artists they admire. It makes it easy for fans to directly contact artists and for artists to safely respond (at least mostly) to fans personally in 140 characters or less.

Unfortunately, the respect and awe that fans have had for performers in the past seems to be deteriorating as artists become more accessible and as a younger generation comes up and can't see the value of the past artists who made it possible for their favourite performer to be where they are now.

This blog was inspired by a recent thread on Twitter between Rebecca Caine (original Cosette in Les Mis, original Christine in the Toronto production of Phantom who I used as an example in a previous blog: So You Want to Play Christine ) and a fan girl of Nick Jonas.

I learned to sing Cosette by listening to and imitating Ms. Caine's recording. Since she originated the role, she is someone I look up to and admire. There is a kind of reverence and mysticism I feel toward her. Since I have begun following her on Twitter, my admiration of her has grown. She is smart, funny, and entertaining. I was THRILLED when she began following ME on Twitter, and I have been lucky enough to receive an occasional direct comment from her.

Last night, I saw Ms Caine start to retweet comments from a Jonas Brothers fan girl. Now, I don't know much about the Jonas Brothers beyond the fact that they're a manufactured Disney singing group. They seem to have a fairly wholesome image, and, obviously, have a rabid fab base of tweenage girls. I actually worked one of their concerts. Before the concert began, they had a dedicated phone number that fans could text comments to. The comments were then displayed on the big screen above the stage. Lemme tell you, some of these texts SCARED me! Completely obsessive. These fans really don't seem to have a total grasp on reality. Yes, I was a tween once upon a time, had my celebrity crushes (Ha! STILL have my celebrity crushes), had my moments of silly fan-girldom, but, I never based my LIFE on these people the way these girls do! I always knew I would probably never meet any of them, and that they would probably never even be aware I existed.

Back to the fan girl in question.... As near as I can tell, this all started because of the upcoming O2 concert performance of Les Miserables. Nick Jonas - who has already been playing the role in the West End - has been cast as Marius. I'm sure this has all the tween fan girls swooning. For some unknown reason, it appears some of these fan girls got it into their heads that Ms Caine knows him. Now, she was Cosette TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO! She has no involvement with the current production/cast. She has moved on to other projects, and has been doing quite well for herself, thank you very much. Fan girls apparently began sending her pics of said Jonas Brother, and asking her questions about him and the production. As any sane person would, Ms Caine sent out this plea: "I don't know Nick Jonas, I've never heard any Jonas bros music and I wouldn't recognize them in a police line up! Why me?" Seems fairly reasonable to me. Her next tweet: "Oh dear God, I don't need photos of the young Jonas brothers. I did Les Mis 25 years ago! I am old enough to be the kids granny!" Still seems pretty rational.

Apparently, however, a fan girl disagreed - calling out Ms. Caine for being rude. Wait...what? Letting everyone who is tweeting unwanted fan-girl Jonas Brothers propaganda at you know that you have no information or interest in Nick Jonas is rude? What about the unwanted Jonas Brothers spam? What about speaking disrespectfully to someone who has done nothing disrespectful to you? Fan girl then Tweets: "Then whyd you say "why me?" He's a handsome&talented young man. Nothing to complain about. Big whoop, you "created Cosette""

Hold up! "Big whoop" ?!?!?! This is the first moment that I began to get offended. Hell YES that's a "big whoop"! Ms Caine's performance is part of the reason Les Mis became such a success! Because of her - and the other performers who originated that show - it is STILL running, and Nick Jonas has a JOB. Without the people who created these characters, there would be no show running now! And, I'm sorry...no disrespect to Nick Jonas here - I don't know him or much about him - but, performers like Ms Caine have longevity (25 years after Les Mis, she STILL has a career) and the teeny bopper teen icons rarely do.

The final straw for me was this Tweet from said fan girl: " FYfuckingI You should feel damn lucky playing Cosette opposite of NJ. Rude. Rude. Rude. Twitter name suits you well, diva;)" EXCUSE ME?!?!!? I doubt this girl can be more than 16. Forget WHO Rebecca Caine is for a moment. She is old enough to be this twits MOTHER. What is wrong with this girl that she feels she can speak to ANYONE like this? I'm not sure what offends me more...the profanity or the IGNORANCE. You'd think she'd at least know Rebecca Caine is NOT playing Cosette opposite Nick Jonas...seriously, that would be creepy!

As an artist, if one of my fans were behaving in such a manner towards another artist - ostensibly in DEFENSE of me for something that does not NEED defending - *I* would be offended if I were aware of it. I HOPE that someone who looks up to me and considers them self to be a fan of mine would have more class and DO THEIR HOMEWORK on the career of another artist before saying ANYTHING negative about that artist.

Honestly, people need lessons in RESPECT, BOUNDARIES, and CLASS. NO ONE should ever speak to someone in such a disrespectful manner. You are a CHILD addressing a theatrical ICON. A woman who has CREATED some iconic roles, and continues to create. A woman who made it POSSIBLE for your tweenage crush to be performing in the O2 concert. For all that, she deserves the RESPECT and admiration of the "younger generation."

I wish Nick Jonas the best in the O2 concert. I wish him the best in his career. I don't hold the poor behaviour of a small portion of his fan base against him. I do hope, if he becomes aware of this situation, he addresses his fan base and explains that it reflects badly on him when they behave badly in his name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 30, 2010 6:06 AM

But they are fucking ugly. ewwww

by Anonymousreply 16August 30, 2010 6:34 AM

Nick J all wet ;-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 30, 2010 6:46 AM

Yum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 30, 2010 6:49 AM

Joe always pinged for me, now I guess we more or less have proof.

by Anonymousreply 19August 30, 2010 7:57 AM

[quote] Joe's bf is a french disney actor name Martin. They've been together for over 2 years%0D %0D I think that Joe and Martin make a very cute couple. Oh, to be young and beautiful and in love.%0D %0D They look very happy together, and somehow, they just... match.%0D %0D Good for them. At least he's not bearding like Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 20August 30, 2010 9:54 AM

Damn, Nick is hot. Look at those perky nipples! No wonder Joe wants to kiss him so badly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 30, 2010 10:00 AM

Are you implying there is incest?

by Anonymousreply 22August 30, 2010 10:11 AM

Here is Joe and bf Martin at a gym in WEHO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 30, 2010 10:27 AM

Aww what a cute couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 30, 2010 10:34 AM

Okay, so who's the bottom in that relationship, R23? Because it's the first time that I have no clue. My guess is that a double-headed dildo is involved.

by Anonymousreply 25August 30, 2010 10:38 AM

I wonder what Joe's fundie family thinks about his boyfriend? I'm sure they're not amused. No wonder he had to go all the way to France to find a b/f.

by Anonymousreply 26August 30, 2010 10:39 AM

old pic of a guy kissing Joe's bf neck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 30, 2010 10:46 AM

Because all gay men are into anal, R25.

by Anonymousreply 28August 30, 2010 10:47 AM

Yah, I'd tap that. NJ has gotten pretty buff lately.

by Anonymousreply 29August 30, 2010 10:54 AM

Joe's bf underwear and modeling pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 30, 2010 10:57 AM

Oh, Mary. Now THAT'S an incriminating photo, R27. Anyone who disputes Joe's "gayness" now is just fooling themselves.%0D %0D Joe's gay and his boyfriend is a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 31August 30, 2010 10:57 AM

Exactly, R28. It irritates me when some people here assume that everyone is into anal and that there must always be a "top" and a "bottom".

by Anonymousreply 32August 30, 2010 10:57 AM

I don't care whether anybody is into anal or not, what irritates me is that people still assume only one can be the top and only one can be the bottom. Most gay men are versatile.

by Anonymousreply 33August 30, 2010 11:06 AM

[quote] It irritates me when some people here assume that everyone is into anal and that there must always be a "top" and a "bottom".%0D %0D You're right. Most gay guys just like to hop, skip, and hold hands.%0D %0D None of that icky sex stuff.%0D %0D Ew.

by Anonymousreply 34August 30, 2010 11:07 AM

I change my mind.%0D %0D Martin's probably not gay just european were it's ok to kiss guys on the neck.%0D %0D No biggie.

by Anonymousreply 35August 30, 2010 11:15 AM

Can we please go back to talking about Nick's ass?

Imagine pulling apart the cheeks and watching his hole wink at you.

by Anonymousreply 36August 30, 2010 11:24 AM

R34, don't you realize that some people are just into oral?

by Anonymousreply 37August 30, 2010 11:24 AM

[quote] don't you realize that some people are just into oral?%0D %0D Oh, I forgot. You're not gay. You're GOYS. You don't identify with gays, because you're not gay. You're just guys who are attracted to other guys.%0D %0D Which means you're not gay. You like to kiss guys, and suck their dicks, but that doesn't make you gay. It makes you a GOY. lol. Go tell that to a straight guy, so they can STILL call you a fag and laugh in your face.%0D %0D Some of you people are so incredibly stupid. You think that by dis-associating yourself from anal sex makes you any less gay. Fucking idiots.%0D %0D YOU may think that you're on some higher strata of man-man love, but the reality is that by ANYONE ELSE'S definition, you're still gay. GAY GAY GAY. Get it? YOU'RE GAY!%0D %0D *rolling eyes and laughing at you*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 30, 2010 11:37 AM

You're the idiot, R38.

by Anonymousreply 39August 30, 2010 11:43 AM

[quote] Honestly, people need lessons in RESPECT, BOUNDARIES, and CLASS.

I have stated my boundaries, Rainsong.

by Anonymousreply 40August 30, 2010 11:47 AM

Yes, they all have nice bodies but unfortunately their faces are not all that great. With just a wardrobe change all three of them could easily be confused with Middle Eastern terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 41August 30, 2010 11:48 AM

ROFL, R41.%0D %0D I don't know how you came up with that shit, but that was funny as hell!

by Anonymousreply 42August 30, 2010 11:53 AM

I actually think Joe is the cutest of the brothers. But he really needs to stop dating guys who wear blouses. I curse Big Brother's Dustin for that.

by Anonymousreply 43August 30, 2010 12:16 PM

LOL 4 EVER [R41]

by Anonymousreply 44August 30, 2010 4:28 PM

Oh who cares about these talentless vapid dull boys. Honestly people get a life.

by Anonymousreply 45August 30, 2010 9:33 PM

Is it true that the Jonas brothers have black blood in them? I read somewhere that they have African American heritage somewhere in the family tree.%0D %0D True or false?

by Anonymousreply 46August 31, 2010 2:05 AM

I want to part Nick's round smooth ass cheeks and plunge my face into his crack and then tenderly lick all the hairs growing out of his pungent pink hole.

by Anonymousreply 47August 31, 2010 2:48 AM

I swear their choice of pants gets tighter, and tighter and tighter.

How can they walk?

by Anonymousreply 48August 31, 2010 9:57 PM

And on 16/09 you legally can OP

by Anonymousreply 49August 31, 2010 10:07 PM

Do you think those Jonas boy-men are wearing support garments made from elastic mesh beneath their baseball uniforms?

by Anonymousreply 50September 1, 2010 12:24 AM

What powerful descriptors r47!

by Anonymousreply 51September 1, 2010 12:39 AM

Nick turns 18 next week.

by Anonymousreply 52September 5, 2010 7:05 PM

That is not Joe kissing a guy's neck, not even close to looking like him.

by Anonymousreply 53September 5, 2010 7:23 PM

Pay attention Cheryl, nobody said it was Joe kissing the guy's neck. The kissee in that picture is Joe's BF.

by Anonymousreply 54September 5, 2010 7:34 PM

lol thats not Joe's boyfriend but Martin is gay.

by Anonymousreply 55September 6, 2010 4:48 AM

All those kids need an eyebrow waxing in the worst way. WTF, Disney?

by Anonymousreply 56September 6, 2010 4:56 AM

Interviewer: I understand that one of you is married.%0D Kevin: Yes.%0D Interviewer: I guess my question is, why?%0D %0D The interview was suppose to be a joke but watch their expression when the interviewer asked that question to Kevin ..fake nervous laughed especially Kevin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 6, 2010 5:07 AM

R14 thanks for the laugh! Special Forces Parakeets...indeed.

by Anonymousreply 58September 6, 2010 5:13 AM

Another picture of Joe's boyfriend Martin in his underwear.%0D %0D He's uncut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 6, 2010 5:37 AM

Joe is dating Ashley Greene now.

by Anonymousreply 60September 6, 2010 5:41 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 61September 6, 2010 6:26 AM

r43, I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 62September 9, 2010 4:27 AM

WTF??? NO KEVIN'S FAT ASS PIC IN BASEBALL PANTS? HE HAS THE BEST AND MOST FUCKABLE ASS OUT OF ALL OF THEM!

by Anonymousreply 63September 9, 2010 4:35 AM

I'd totally do them all, but buying or listening to their songs? No way.

by Anonymousreply 64September 9, 2010 4:39 AM

wow r63, put down the caffeine.

by Anonymousreply 65September 9, 2010 5:18 AM

All of the Jonas brothers have nice asses and they do everything in their power to make sure that people see those asses too.%0D %0D They wear the tightest pants in the world. It's almost like they're showing off for the dominate male in a mating ritual or something.

by Anonymousreply 66September 9, 2010 9:54 AM

Of course they have great butts.

They're the JonASS brothers, fer chrissakes.

by Anonymousreply 67September 9, 2010 3:40 PM

Six days to Nick's 18th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 68September 11, 2010 12:41 AM

Desperate much, R68?

by Anonymousreply 69September 11, 2010 6:50 AM

I only ever come to DL now just to look at the pics in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 70September 11, 2010 7:12 AM

Ha! British diver Tom Daley laughs at the inferiority of Nick Jonas's ass. %0D %0D Top this bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 11, 2010 10:11 AM

Wow! Get that kid on a stripper pole.

by Anonymousreply 72September 12, 2010 9:54 PM

18 today

by Anonymousreply 73September 16, 2010 12:35 PM

I wonder if Bryan Singer hosts a special party just for this very occasion?

by Anonymousreply 74September 16, 2010 1:42 PM

I wonder if Nick still has his butt cherry.

by Anonymousreply 75September 20, 2010 7:07 PM

quote[I wonder if Nick still has his butt cherry.]

Not if Missy Joe babysits when the parents go out...

by Anonymousreply 76September 20, 2010 9:49 PM

Ooops. Lemme try that again.

[quote]I wonder if Nick still has his butt cherry.

Not if Missy Joe babysits when the parents go out...

by Anonymousreply 77September 20, 2010 9:54 PM

Riddle me this...

Why would Nick Jonas pop a boner when he's sandwiched in between his older brothers???

I swear, they are one VERY strange family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 21, 2010 2:36 AM

Nick's ass is perfection.

by Anonymousreply 79September 21, 2010 11:45 PM

R78

"Incest is best" is the family motto.

by Anonymousreply 80September 22, 2010 6:10 AM

[quote] "Incest is best" is the family motto.

I guess the purity rings they wear is their secret promise TO each other that they're saving their butt cherries FOR each other.

by Anonymousreply 81September 22, 2010 8:19 AM

Does Joe still were a purity ring?

by Anonymousreply 82October 1, 2010 9:56 AM

hell no. Him and Ash are probably fucking like jack rabbits, even if it is some kind of PR stunt

by Anonymousreply 83October 2, 2010 5:02 AM

What happened to the Jonas Brothers thread?!

by Anonymousreply 84October 15, 2010 12:51 AM

It's still there, r84:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2010 12:59 AM

sorry, r6, Travolta goes for men, not boys.

by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2010 12:14 PM

Is Kevin Jonas getting a divorce from his beard?

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2010 4:09 PM

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 6, 2010 11:34 PM

So true R48, their pants are literally poured on at this point, and it seems Nick's ass is getting bigger and bigger.

by Anonymousreply 89December 9, 2010 12:12 AM

OP, when did his ass happen?

I have taken my little sister and her loud ass friends to four of their concerts and they all have ass, but Nick's wasn't that big...ever. Kevin was always the biggest, then Joe, but never Nick.

Now, during the summer and to his 18th birthday, the thing is expanded and sticks out more than both his brothers combined.

What gives?

by Anonymousreply 90December 9, 2010 12:49 AM

He wears butt enhancers from Undergear.

by Anonymousreply 91December 9, 2010 12:57 AM

R90: I asked the same question. I know he's been working out but I never thought his ass would get bigger than Kevin's. Go figure. And those girls are drooling. Every Jonas site you will go to have those pictures of him in the tight baseball pants.

by Anonymousreply 92December 9, 2010 4:37 PM

Regular protein injections, r90.

by Anonymousreply 93December 9, 2010 4:55 PM

r90, Joe has always had the biggest butt. I dont know where you got from gurl...

by Anonymousreply 94December 9, 2010 5:29 PM

He is rather exceptional.

by Anonymousreply 95December 9, 2010 6:08 PM

Nick has been buffing up lately, too.

I'd WAY hit that.

by Anonymousreply 96December 9, 2010 9:39 PM

OH.

MA.

GAW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 10, 2010 12:31 AM

[quote]I have taken my little sister and her loud ass friends to four of their concerts

Uh huh, yeah, little sister, sure.

by Anonymousreply 98December 10, 2010 12:34 AM

Holy fuck, r97!!!

lick!

by Anonymousreply 99December 10, 2010 12:40 AM

Joe eating with his new personal trainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 13, 2010 2:10 AM

Joe likes the black mens!

by Anonymousreply 101December 13, 2010 3:29 AM

Look how big his trainer is

I think he lives with him too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 13, 2010 3:45 AM

Damn--props to Joe. He's not even trying to hide/beard anymore, is he? Jake...take lessons from this kid.

by Anonymousreply 103December 13, 2010 3:51 AM

Joe's thighs are something serious!

by Anonymousreply 104December 13, 2010 3:54 AM

Whatever happened to Joe's twinkie French friend? Is he still around?

by Anonymousreply 105December 13, 2010 3:57 AM

I wonder what happened to his other trainer?

this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 13, 2010 3:58 AM

I can't decide who's hotter Joe or Nick. Are there any shirtless photos of them?

by Anonymousreply 107December 13, 2010 3:59 AM

I guess not r105. The Joe insider refuses to post anymore. It looks like Joe enjoys being with trainers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 13, 2010 4:03 AM

Joe has the Queeniest friends

exhibit A

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 13, 2010 4:08 AM

[quote]I can't decide who's hotter Joe or Nick. Are there any shirtless photos of them?

Maybe you can find more on Tiger Beat!

by Anonymousreply 110December 13, 2010 4:09 AM

Exhibit B

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 13, 2010 4:09 AM

I wonder if the ugly brother is jealous of Nick and Joe.

I looked r110 and nothing. Shoot. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 13, 2010 4:12 AM

and here he is with his french clone..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 13, 2010 4:19 AM

Frenchie's girlfriend/beard is Roman Polanski's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 114December 13, 2010 4:30 AM

you're most welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 13, 2010 4:45 AM

again..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 13, 2010 4:49 AM

That last pic is way hot.%0D %0D I wonder why he was in a bikini brief? Was this a photo shoot?

by Anonymousreply 117December 13, 2010 10:14 AM

If I could live with my trainer, I would.%0D %0D It wouldn't even be about the sex; it'd be about just goin' out and doin' stuff.%0D %0D God, I'm so stuck.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 118December 13, 2010 3:47 PM

It's Photoshop, not photo shoot, R117.

by Anonymousreply 119December 13, 2010 4:01 PM

No I meant were these photos taken for a photo shoot. I mean a Jonas brother nearly naked in a bikini is not exactly what you would expect to see.

by Anonymousreply 120December 14, 2010 12:58 AM

Sez who?

by Anonymousreply 121December 14, 2010 1:55 AM

Joe's ass would look just like that in bikini.

by Anonymousreply 122December 14, 2010 2:00 AM

I would love to see a video of Joe getting fucked by that big black trainer - damn, that would be hot. And BTW, Joe looked gay to the point of typical WeHo clone.

by Anonymousreply 123December 14, 2010 2:06 AM

Here's a video with him and his hot black trainer in some event. You can see his back but it's deff him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 14, 2010 2:16 AM

...and I want to go to the Grand Canyon, OP.

by Anonymousreply 125December 14, 2010 2:42 AM

I know this guy has been called a personal trainer in the media but why is he with Joe so much in public? Are we sure he's not a body guard or something?

by Anonymousreply 126December 14, 2010 12:08 PM

R126, if I were Joe Jonas, I'd hire a bodyguard/trainer and tell the world that's who he was and he'd also be my lover, too.%0D %0D And I could pretend that no one would know.%0D %0D I'd fool myself into thinking that, despite the six figures a year I'd pay him, that he really does care about me.%0D %0D And maybe he would.%0D

by Anonymousreply 127December 15, 2010 3:10 PM

I read on some gossip site some speculation that this new look of Joe's and the hunky personal trainer might be publicity for his new album. You know, in order to make him look edgy.

I don't know how having a rumored about young male performer travel around with a superhunky hot personal trainer is good publicity but you never know.

by Anonymousreply 128December 17, 2010 1:25 AM

If he'd be seen being affectionate in public with said trainer and not appear to give two shits about his oldf Disney base then THAT would be "edgy". No one cares about a closeted ex boy band member.

by Anonymousreply 129December 17, 2010 1:28 AM

[quote]No one cares about a closeted ex boy band member.%0D %0D %0D Speaking of Justin Timberflake...

by Anonymousreply 130December 17, 2010 1:55 AM

More recent pic.

The pants make him look so short, but his ass is amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 24, 2011 8:22 PM

He's certainly the cutest of the Jonas brothers.

by Anonymousreply 132March 27, 2011 1:13 AM

Nice set of buns-delightful!

by Anonymousreply 133September 5, 2011 2:51 AM

Kawa-bunga

by Anonymousreply 134September 5, 2011 2:52 AM

kevin, if you wanted to bump this thread, you should have at least included a new photo of Nick's snuggle mounds.

by Anonymousreply 135September 5, 2011 3:01 AM

If he goes into HOW TO SUCCEED on Broadway (as rumored) which chorus boys do you think will be burying their faces between those cheeks?

by Anonymousreply 136September 5, 2011 12:30 PM

%E2%80%9CI love fashion,%E2%80%9D he told The Journal. %E2%80%9COver the past year I%E2%80%99ve got heavily into it. Whether I%E2%80%99m going out for the night, or during the day, I love putting on something that pops and makes you feel comfortable. I%E2%80%99m a big shoe guy, too. I have far too many pairs. Whenever there%E2%80%99s a new style out, I%E2%80%99ll text my stylist: %E2%80%98Can we get a pair of those?%E2%80%99%E2%80%9D

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 137September 5, 2011 1:00 PM

"snuggle mounds"?!? Dear god...

by Anonymousreply 138September 5, 2011 3:55 PM

Am I the only one who finds these guys not the least bit appealing?

by Anonymousreply 139September 5, 2011 4:26 PM

[quote]Am I the only one who finds these guys not the least bit appealing?%0D %0D Of course not. You're one of seventeen.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 140September 5, 2011 4:50 PM

Is he still a virgin?

by Anonymousreply 141September 5, 2011 6:09 PM

I doubt that very much, r141.

by Anonymousreply 142September 5, 2011 10:19 PM

[quote]Is he still a virgin?%0D %0D Considering the Broadway and West End shows that he's done, he lost that cherry a long time ago. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 143September 5, 2011 10:23 PM

Me want some JonASS...Mmmm...

by Anonymousreply 144September 5, 2011 11:27 PM

UGLY? Wow. There are some jealous queens here.

by Anonymousreply 145September 5, 2011 11:56 PM

Are the Jonas brothers still relevant? I haven't heard anything about them since 2008, other than Joe released a single this past summer and it flopped at #97.

by Anonymousreply 146September 6, 2011 12:02 AM

Joe needs to get his shit together. He was supposed to be the breakout brother.

by Anonymousreply 147September 6, 2011 12:07 AM

[quote]I haven't heard anything about them since 2008%0D %0D Nick's appearance in Les Miz in London last year bumped up ticket sales on the West End. After that, he took time out to write, compose, and produce. He was Link Larkin in "Hairspray" at the H'wood Bowl a few weeks ago and leaves in a few weeks for a South American tour. I like some of the music he's written but don't follow him. All this info is just from what's been posted here and there. If you haven't heard anything about the Jonas Brothers since 2008, you must have your head stuck in the sand.

by Anonymousreply 148September 6, 2011 12:18 AM

R148 = Jonas' PR%0D %0D Sorry sweetie, but I don't live in London or South America so excuse the fuck out of me for not knowing what the fuck they've got going on in those places. I don't hear their "music" on the radio or see them on TV here in America, so is it so strange that I would ask if they're still relevant? %0D %0D Like I said, other than Joe releasing a single that flopped and seeing the occasional picture of him walking around WeHo with his twink friends and his dog, I haven't seen/heard anything about the Jonas brothers.

by Anonymousreply 149September 6, 2011 12:28 AM

[quote]other than Joe releasing a single that flopped and seeing the occasional picture of him walking around WeHo with his twink friends and his dog, I haven't seen/heard anything about the Jonas brothers.%0D %0D You mention Joe released a single. You mention seeing pictures of Joe.%0D %0D Then you claim you haven't seen/heard anything about the Jonas brothers. Does that mean he's no longer a Jonas brother? If you're aware of his single and see photos then your no-see claim is totally bogus. %0D %0D Are you here to put them down so you can promote Justin Bieber? Are you another Bieber fangurl?

by Anonymousreply 150September 6, 2011 12:55 AM

R150 Sweetie, it's not that serious. I'm not going to argue with you anymore. It's obvious that proving the Jonas brothers are still relevant is important to you, so we'll just say that they are...

by Anonymousreply 151September 6, 2011 2:00 AM

R142, I think he made a purity pledge until he got married

by Anonymousreply 152September 6, 2011 4:56 AM

Delta Goodrem's having a good ram, courtesy of Nick Jonas. The JoBro's have cashed in their purity rings for lube and condoms.

by Anonymousreply 153September 6, 2011 5:01 AM

They dropped those purity rings several years ago. Of course Kevin may still be "pure" since he and his wife don't even sleep together. She claims that he snores.

by Anonymousreply 154September 6, 2011 6:55 PM

how do we know they dropped the purity rings?

by Anonymousreply 155September 6, 2011 7:00 PM

[quote]how do we know they dropped the purity rings?

They're no longer photographed wearing them.

by Anonymousreply 156September 6, 2011 7:03 PM

Nick Jonas is headed for Broadway again. He will be taking over the lead role in "How To Succeed In Business..." at the end of January. %0D %0D Darren Criss takes over the role from Daniel Radcliffe right after Christmas week and Jonas follows.%0D

by Anonymousreply 157September 7, 2011 8:48 PM

"All of the Jonas brothers...wear the tightest pants in the world. It's almost like they're showing off for the dominate male in a mating ritual or something."

R66, it's "dominant male," not "dominate" male. "Dominant" is the adjective form of the word; "dominate" is a verb. A lot of people make this mistake, but it's still a stupid one.

by Anonymousreply 158September 7, 2011 9:22 PM

r158, please die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 159September 7, 2011 9:32 PM

Holy Moses!

And R158, wishing people dead doesn't make you literate - or clever. Or interesting. Or qualified to give your little buddy Joe career advice in R67, you sad, soft, wormlike creature you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 7, 2011 11:29 PM

That boy does have a mighty fine rump roast!

by Anonymousreply 161September 8, 2011 1:38 AM

It does seem to stick out rather far, R160

by Anonymousreply 162September 8, 2011 4:35 AM

Birthday greetings to Nick Jonas - born September 16, 1992.

by Anonymousreply 163September 16, 2011 1:44 PM

I think it's like a vampire coming I to your home. You need an invitation...

by Anonymousreply 164September 16, 2011 1:59 PM

Nick Jonas has made an ass of himself as it were and is embroiled in a quasi-homophobe scandal that 2 people will care about. What will the paedos do now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165January 19, 2012 12:45 AM

What are you talking about, r165? His answers were fine.

by Anonymousreply 166January 19, 2012 12:55 AM

But he's lying. It's obvious that at least 1 or 2 of them is gay.

by Anonymousreply 167January 19, 2012 1:02 AM

[quote]What will the paedos do now?

WTF are you talking about Jackass? The brothers are all in their 20s.

Haven't we had enough of Anita Bryant wannabes like the fucktard at r165? F&F that fucked up slime-bucket with the Fundie frau mentality.

by Anonymousreply 168January 19, 2012 1:32 AM

From what I heard Kevin is gay and was married to try to drive the gay out. hasn't worked.

Joe is supposedly bi, leaning gay.

Nick is the only straight one and was very homophobic a few years ago. He's softened his stance in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 169January 19, 2012 3:07 AM

Yeah, his answers weren't offensive to me at all. He has to know people suspect Joe is gay and was too aware of how his answer might be construed, especially if Joe isn't ready to come out. They seem really close so they're protective of each other.

by Anonymousreply 170January 19, 2012 3:23 AM

If Nick was born on born September 16, 1992, he is presently 19 and will not be 20 for another 8 monrhs.

I think it's amusing that his girlfriend is 25 or 26 or 27.

Perhaps Nick is old or his age.

by Anonymousreply 171January 19, 2012 3:28 AM

old for his age

by Anonymousreply 172January 19, 2012 3:33 AM

Wow, another thread revived from two years ago. DL on the cutting edge.

by Anonymousreply 173January 19, 2012 3:38 AM

He's in his 20th year.

by Anonymousreply 174January 19, 2012 3:39 AM

"Nick is the only straight one and was very homophobic"

Why was he like that considering his own brothers are gay?

by Anonymousreply 175January 19, 2012 5:27 AM

R168 Oh settle down dear, it was meant as a joke. Only in reference to the time this thread was started and there were age countdowns by the one who started all the threads on him. I couldn't care less about the Jonas either way.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, I didn't want to but the last posts of this go back a few months ago at least.

I found it quite interesting when I saw it on Towleroad. I agree it isn't offensive but the people in the comments there are acting hysterical like it is.

by Anonymousreply 176January 19, 2012 6:01 AM

R176, this isn't the first time today. Someone also threw out the pedophilia line on the Colton Haynes thread earlier.

by Anonymousreply 177January 19, 2012 6:09 AM

Oh yes, I did see that Colton Haynes thread and thought it was weird. What's the big deal with that pic, good god.

There is a troll who keeps going in every thread saying "why are so many gay men paedos?". There might be an interesting discussion there on why so many men (gay or straight) like the young jailbait look (as opposed to actual children) but the troll keeps derailing threads. Whoever that is, flag them cause I've saw them post the exact same line in other threads - fortunately they're usually ignored like the "women hating is killing us" one.

by Anonymousreply 178January 19, 2012 6:24 AM

Prison would have been worth it. But now that he's legal, we don't have to quibble.

by Anonymousreply 179January 19, 2012 6:28 AM

He's starting to get too wide-busted.

by Anonymousreply 180January 19, 2012 6:33 AM

[quote]There is a troll who keeps going in every thread saying "why are so many gay men paedos?".

F&F anyone who posts something like that. It's taken directly out of the Anita Bryant gaybashing book and is pushed at all gays by the Fundies. If someone is stupid enough to post that accusation as a joke, let them get F&F, too. The gay community has been painted with that lie for too long to just ignore that ignorant accusation.

by Anonymousreply 181January 19, 2012 1:57 PM

Forget Mark Wahlberg. Nick Jonas' ass could have saved that 9/11 flight. The hijackers would have been so entranced by it that their plans would have been forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 182January 19, 2012 6:28 PM

pedophile's the new black.

by Anonymousreply 183January 19, 2012 6:32 PM

I'd like to go to Uranus, OP. Well, perhaps not YOUR anus. Just saying...

by Anonymousreply 184January 19, 2012 7:52 PM

He's on Soledad O'Brian's show on CNN this morning sitting with the political panel talking about Whitney and diabetes. He doesn't have a face conducive to high definition.

by Anonymousreply 185February 15, 2012 12:48 PM

Relax, guys. Nicky's ass is not as tasty as one might think.

by Anonymousreply 186February 15, 2012 12:52 PM

R3's link is hilarious. I do think it's sort of great that Joe sashays his gay self all over the world with his peen posse and scarcely even bothers to beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187February 15, 2012 1:32 PM

[quote]He's on Soledad O'Brian's show on CNN this morning sitting with the political panel talking about Whitney and diabetes.

Why in the hell did they invite someone who hasn't been relevant since 2008 to talk about Whitney (someone he never met) and diabetes?

by Anonymousreply 188February 15, 2012 2:56 PM

When will Joe ever come out of the closet? It's not like he has a career anymore to worry about, especially after his solo album and singles flopped.

by Anonymousreply 189February 15, 2012 2:59 PM

Nick Jonas has diabetes, and he's a singer. Therefore I guess CNN felt he had enough of a connection to the story.

by Anonymousreply 190February 15, 2012 7:50 PM

Kevin and his wife went to fashion week events. Joe was there with Kellan Lutz and Zac Efron. Where is Nick?

by Anonymousreply 191February 17, 2012 3:18 PM

Maybe he's out of the country again. His music production company does a lot of work in Germany.

by Anonymousreply 192February 19, 2012 3:23 PM

There was a recent BI about Nick and Delta Goodrem being in essentially a fake relationship as she carried on with a married man.

Seems to have been true as they have split.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 22, 2012 12:30 PM

And Nick's Broadway show has hit the skids, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 22, 2012 1:44 PM

[quote]Audiences for the Broadway revival of “How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying” have dropped almost 40 percent since the Jonas Brothers heartthrob took over the lead role from “Glee’” alum Darren Criss last month.

Wow, are Broadway audiences really that interested in Darren Criss? I guess so, since from what I've heard Jonas is doing fine in the role.

Maybe the public breakup will actually help him. Now that he's available again, perhaps he'll appeal more to the people who were lining up to see Criss.

by Anonymousreply 195February 22, 2012 5:16 PM

[quote]And Nick's Broadway show has hit the skids, too.

So Nick's Broadway show has flopped, Joe's solo album that he released flopped last year...how much you want to bet a Jonas Brother's reunion is coming soon?

Unfortunately, all of their 2007/2008 fanbase has moved on.

by Anonymousreply 196February 22, 2012 6:20 PM

OMG. Did you guys see the video posted over at the Queerty website of Nick Jonas giving a speech during the AIDS Walk? Boy is he hot!

He had on his tight little T-shirt and tight booty hugging shorts. He was really accentuating his ass with his getup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 22, 2012 10:58 PM

He has the best ass in the Jonas family.

by Anonymousreply 198May 26, 2012 7:51 PM

I eat old women's shit so no one thinks I've got a thing for children! You've got to play it safe when you're a gay Republican!

Burp.

by Anonymousreply 199May 27, 2012 12:52 AM

Too bad the B'way show faded out. Did he record any of the songs?

by Anonymousreply 200October 22, 2012 2:40 AM

Looked at the pic in r1 and I guess Nick Jonas is ok but I'd like to get a piece of the hunk of meat in the blue shirt and white pants to his left

by Anonymousreply 201October 22, 2012 3:19 AM

Nick did not record any of the songs, but Darren did!

by Anonymousreply 202October 22, 2012 3:31 AM

Nick Jonas) AIDS is still a huge threat.

And it's 100% preventable. Unless your a mooching, welfare needy 'mo who wants to bareback and demand hard working people pay for your perverted behavior.

If you 'mos would stop having anal sex or just use a condom, stop using IV drugs or doing meth so you would be tweaked up out of your minds all the time, AIDS would've died out naturally decades ago.

Oh well now what you got Mr Obama to subsidize your perversion for another four years, you only have to worry about who you'll mooch off of to support your antiretrovirals.

by Anonymousreply 203October 22, 2012 9:10 AM

There are MP3 downloads of Nick singing "Brotherhood of Man" from How to Succeed...

by Anonymousreply 204October 22, 2012 7:05 PM

Nick is the hottest one. But, alas, probably the straight one, too.

I think the other two are gay. I think Nick's the most mature one, even though he's the youngest.

by Anonymousreply 205October 22, 2012 7:19 PM

He has his own music production company and puts out albums for a lot of European talent. That's why he spends a lot of time in France.

by Anonymousreply 206October 22, 2012 7:26 PM

Nick and his borthers have been playing a string of sold-out concerts in Asia - Singapore, Cebu, Manila, etc. Videos of the crowds have been uploaded in various places.

by Anonymousreply 207October 25, 2012 3:28 AM

Oh dear, that's not supposed to be borthers, it's brothers!

by Anonymousreply 208October 25, 2012 3:38 AM

what should a nice anus really taste like?

by Anonymousreply 209October 25, 2012 7:03 AM

[quote]what should a nice anus really taste like?

like strawberries, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 210October 25, 2012 7:12 AM

Nick and Joe, Nick and Joe. The ONLY Jonas I lust after and I lust mightily is KEVIN KEVIN and his really big ass

by Anonymousreply 211October 25, 2012 8:02 AM

I hope he got out of NYC before the disaster. Save Nick's ass!

by Anonymousreply 212October 30, 2012 2:06 AM

Speaking of Jonases and body parts, is Seacrest paying someone to work over his nipples nightly? Come on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 30, 2012 2:16 AM

All of the Jonai have great asses, thighs, legs and calves. They must go hard on the squats at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 214October 30, 2012 9:01 PM

I've known women who don't have as big child bearing hips as the Jonas Brothers.

by Anonymousreply 215October 30, 2012 9:05 PM

I think their great "assets" is due to their genes. Im sure Kevin doesn't work out as much as the brothers yet he a has nice thick legs and ass. yummy

by Anonymousreply 216October 30, 2012 9:06 PM

A bubble butt is genetic. A muscle ass is something you work to get. They are not the same thing

by Anonymousreply 217November 3, 2012 11:57 PM

The boys made a pile of dough from their recent asian tour. Nick and Joe were seen out and about on NYE. What's their next project?

by Anonymousreply 218January 2, 2013 11:23 PM

Someone has a Nick fantasy going.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 6, 2013 6:42 PM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 220March 8, 2013 5:09 AM

They are aging horribly.

by Anonymousreply 221March 8, 2013 5:53 AM

I'd still like to fuck Nick's butt.

by Anonymousreply 222March 8, 2013 6:10 AM

He has mega-butt!

by Anonymousreply 223March 10, 2013 1:47 AM

He needs a nude scene.

by Anonymousreply 224March 10, 2013 2:02 AM

R201, the one on the left in the picture in R1 *is* Nick Jonas (#2). There is no one standing to his left. Standing to his right is Kevin Jonas (#19).

by Anonymousreply 225March 10, 2013 2:04 AM

Nick has a production company in Germany. He writes and arranges music and backs various singers and groups. It helps put a distance between his work and his Fundie parents.

by Anonymousreply 226March 11, 2013 6:23 PM

That's a nice young muscle ass.

by Anonymousreply 227July 8, 2013 10:30 AM

He's hot!

by Anonymousreply 228July 8, 2013 5:17 PM

He posted a selfie on instagram, shirtless. Damn he is sexy as all hell!

by Anonymousreply 229July 30, 2013 9:34 PM

New Nick pics, he is looking good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230April 8, 2014 2:53 PM

buff but wtf is he wearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 8, 2014 2:54 PM

strange outfit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 8, 2014 2:55 PM

He needs to pop that zit on his face.

by Anonymousreply 233April 8, 2014 2:57 PM

Christ! he's gotten big. I hope he matched the bulk on top with some nice bulked up butt/thighs.

by Anonymousreply 234April 8, 2014 4:36 PM

Just doesn't get an better than this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235April 8, 2014 4:48 PM

Too much, r231.

by Anonymousreply 236April 8, 2014 4:49 PM

Yes, r3, he's gayer than a bunny with a picic basket. Ridiculous to think otherwise. No one stands like that in a baseball uniform and isn't gay. (see r2).

by Anonymousreply 237April 8, 2014 5:09 PM

Well, they are essentially white trash with no talent. They dress the part.

by Anonymousreply 238April 8, 2014 5:11 PM

They are not what you said, r238. Why did you say such a horrible thing? That was very mean of you. You should be ashamed if yourself.

by Anonymousreply 239April 8, 2014 5:18 PM

Nick is very queeny in his acting choices in this Punk'd situation:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240April 8, 2014 5:18 PM

His arms are definitely big, he must lift hard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241April 8, 2014 5:31 PM

He's heavenly.

by Anonymousreply 242April 8, 2014 11:21 PM

dat body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 8, 2014 11:36 PM

I want him desperately.

by Anonymousreply 244April 9, 2014 12:01 AM

R238, they're white?

by Anonymousreply 245April 9, 2014 1:34 AM

His clothing in that one picture looks like it's from Eastern Europe. Since he does a lot of work at his studio in Germany, maybe he gets over there, too.

by Anonymousreply 246April 9, 2014 1:38 AM

You bitches can't have him.

He is ALL mine!

by Anonymousreply 247April 9, 2014 1:46 AM

Lovely!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248April 9, 2014 2:00 AM

Gets better every day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 11, 2014 11:54 PM

Under Armour rocks!

by Anonymousreply 250May 11, 2014 11:55 PM

The Jonas Brothers may have terrible music but they served us well with the shirtless pics and ass shots. Joe is the hottest to me.

by Anonymousreply 251November 17, 2020 6:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!