Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beverly Hills 90210

To this day I love this show. I watched it all the way through to the end. One of my favorite story lines was the Kelly becomes a cokehead one. I also really loved Brandon's ex who tried to blow up a float. Any other 90210 fans on DL? What are your favorite episodes or characters?

by Anonymousreply 425November 2, 2018 4:14 AM

I liked The Brenda Years.

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2010 4:48 AM

My friend and I loved The Kelly Becomes A Cokehead Arc. We weren't allowed to hang out with each other for a while because we kept getting into trouble. So, we would call each other on the phone right before 90210 started and watch the show together over the phone.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2010 4:50 AM

I did not watch it at first. But the producers were smart and they reran the entire first season over the summer, since there was only reruns on, I started to watch BH 90210 and fell in love. I never missed an episode.

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2010 4:54 AM

I liked the early years when it was just the core actors and their stories.

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2010 4:58 AM

Don't watch at all but might start when they show the hottie come out and get a boyfriend. %0D

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2010 5:07 AM

It was great that they aired new episodes over the summer. I loved the Brenda years. It went downhill when they put Dylan with Kelly and Brenda was considered the bitch for protesting. Never understood how people liked Dylan/Kelly.

Gotta say, Dawson's Creek holds up better in reruns.

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2010 5:26 AM

I loved all of it, the highschool years were my favorite though

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2010 5:30 AM

TV started to go terribly wrong beginning with this show. TV has never been the same since this terrible terrible show and all the narcissistic socipathic little children who were showcased in it.

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2010 5:31 AM

How David Silver did not turn out to be gay has got to be due solely to homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2010 5:43 AM

Donna Martin Graduates!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2010 1:39 PM

I loved and still love this show. I liked Brenda, but I think Valerie was a great addition to the show. I loved that she smoked a joint in Brenda's bedroom in the first episode. I feel like the network would never allow that these days.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2010 1:54 PM

The Brenda years were the best. I didn't like the Valerie addition to the show at all.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2010 2:02 PM

The first in a long tradition of showcasing 30 year olds as high school students on network tv.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2010 2:52 PM

I thought Kelly's storylines got more and more ridiculous as the show progressed. Who the hell gets raped, joins a cult, gets shot, becomes an addict, develops an eating disorder, etc. etc. Anybody care to add to the list?%0D %0D One of the writers must have acting out his personal revenge fantasies on his high school tormentor or something.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2010 3:14 PM

Don't forget she almost died in the arms of a lesbian while trapped in a burning building, R14!

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2010 3:20 PM

from Imdb: "Kelly Taylor has been through more HELL than anyone else in TV"

Severe Eating Disorder Raped twice Burnt in Fire Shot at Slut rumors Shot and murdered someone Amnesia Rooming with a psychotic copycat Cocaine Addict Abandoned Father Dealing with mom being a cocaine addict Being in a Cult Getting cheated on by Matt Calling off her wedding with Brandon Calling off her engagement with Matt

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2010 3:21 PM

I loved the Brenda years. Say what you will about Doherty, but she was the real star of that show.%0D %0D But I never understood the Brenda/Kelly friendship. Kelly always came across as a total bitch to Brenda.

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2010 3:30 PM

The ridiculous Kelly Taylor cult episodes are some of my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2010 3:33 PM

I was in high school when the show premiered. I had the hots for Mr. Walsh. What a sexy daddy. IIRC, there's brief shot of him in a robe during the opening credits. That brief slab of furry chest got me all hot and bothered. I also liked the daddy on My So-Called Life. %0D %0D Oh, and the post-Brenda years sucked. There's a reason why Luke Perry's career died along with this show.

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2010 3:37 PM

James Eckhouse's son is on that show Huge on ABC Family now. He's pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2010 3:42 PM

Count me in on the Mr. Walsh lust. IIRC, there were a few scenes in the earlier episodes where he supposedly came home from jogging or whatever wearing a muscle / tank-top and looked fine. I think there may have also been a scene or two of him in boxers while in bed with Mrs. Walsh.

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2010 3:52 PM

I loved the show for the first three seasons. The high school years. It was funny seeing Brenda turn into a bitch during the first Emily Valentine episode at the start of season 2.

She calls Emily a hootenanny during a family Bar-B-Q and says "Why don't you get your guitar and we'll all gather round and swoon!"

Thus beginning the "I hate Brenda" campaign.

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2010 4:53 PM

It went downhill very fast after they all graduated from high school. Of course they had to do the stupid TV show thing where they all magically ended up at the same college!

Not to say it was brilliant television even in the first three seasons ... but it was enjoyable pap at least.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2010 5:08 PM

Emily Valentine was FUG. The actress who played her made Tori Spelling look like Dame Judi Dench.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2010 5:09 PM

I realized I was gay when I couldn't stop watching Colin, Kelly's coke-head boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2010 5:13 PM

[quote]Who the hell gets raped, joins a cult, gets shot, becomes an addict, develops an eating disorder, etc. etc. Anybody care to add to the list?

Perhaps the funniest part is that the most fucked-up girl at West Beverly High has now, on the new "90210," become the West Beverly High guidance counselor! Which is really pretty perfect, if you think about it.

[quote]It was funny seeing Brenda turn into a bitch during the first Emily Valentine episode at the start of season 2.

The writers turned Brenda into a bitch specifically because Shannen had become such a bitch, which is why she was eventually sent off on a never-ending "semester abroad" to Paris.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2010 5:16 PM

[quote] I thought Kelly's storylines got more and more ridiculous as the show progressed. Who the hell gets raped, joins a cult, gets shot, becomes an addict, develops an eating disorder, etc. etc. Anybody care to add to the list?

Remember her stalker who tried to kill her in a car with carbon monoxide? Didn't she also believe she got HIV towards the end?

The most absurd plot of that show was when Mr. Hogan returned as Dylan's dad despite being blown up years before.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2010 5:16 PM

[quote]The most absurd plot of that show was when Mr. Hogan returned as Dylan's dad despite being blown up years before.

The annals of soapdom have MUCH more ridiculous tales of returning from the dead.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2010 5:23 PM

Hear hear, R28!

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2010 5:51 PM

R15 That's my favorite episode of all time! When Kelly and that lesbian almost die in a fire at Steve's super lame "rave". And, um, I relate to Dylan the most because he's so good looking and misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2010 6:00 PM

I didn't watch 90210, but I remember how hyped Luke Perry was at the time. In the early 90s he really had the PR push behind him - he was going to be the next James Dean (even though he was about 30) and a huge movie star. Within a year of 90210, Perry was over and couldn't get arrested.

by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2010 6:22 PM

I loved it when David and Kelly were starting to fall for each other and then their parents announced they were going to get married which freaked both of them out. All of a sudden, they thought they were committing incest.

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2010 6:40 PM

Brenda was the best part of the show. Andrea really got on my nerves. She was 30 when the show started. I hated her Jesse/baby storyline.

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2010 8:50 PM

I've seen every episode of this show and I don't recall that ever happening, R32.

by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2010 9:47 PM

Wasn't "I Hate Brenda" a zine? Omigod, the days of zines...

by Anonymousreply 35August 23, 2010 9:54 PM

R35 Yes, it was a zine! It was done by the same lady who put out "Ben is Dead."

by Anonymousreply 36August 23, 2010 9:57 PM

Never happened, R32. In fact, when their parents got together, the two kids became reluctant friends. Until then, kelly had tolerated David only for Donna's sake. She thought he was a geeky loser.

by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2010 9:57 PM

One of my classmates gave me the I Hate Brenda zine.

by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2010 11:22 PM

"I choose ME!"

by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2010 11:35 PM

I loved the Andrea storylines!

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2010 11:39 PM

I preferred the shows while they were in high school and college. Once they graduated, it was time to pull the plug on the show.

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2010 11:44 PM

Valerie ruled. Loved it when Brandon and Kelly broke up and Val remarked to Kel, "I saw Brandon this morning. Looked like someone took the weight of the world off his shoulders."

by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2010 11:59 PM

Yeah, Valerie was kind of funny, the way she was always sticking it to Kelly. I really liked the episodes she had with that detective. Jonesy, was it? %0D %0D Those episodes were much better than the ones where she was borderline patholigical.%0D %0D Andrea was totally boring. I think she was only on the show to balance out Kelly and Valerie and the likes. %0D %0D Brandon was kind of boring too. Such a man about town wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 43August 24, 2010 12:16 AM

Brandon got annoying in college. I hated the student body president and affair with the married professor storyline.

by Anonymousreply 44August 24, 2010 12:43 AM

If you're a 90210 fan you should read this interview with one of the producers. It was posted here a couple of months ago and is a great read with lots of behind the scenes dirt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 24, 2010 12:47 AM

"You're so beautiful, Donna!"

by Anonymousreply 46August 24, 2010 8:37 PM

I love the Donna Martin graduates episode.

by Anonymousreply 47August 25, 2010 12:12 AM

I never watched this show, but oh my God, I heard about it constantly.%0D %0D I remember Shannon Doherty being hated because she was Brenda and because she was Shannon Doherty.%0D %0D I remember hearing about how utterly unattractive and untalented Tori Spelling was.%0D %0D I remember Luke Perry being such a big deal. When the show started he was playing a 16 year old, was in real life 24 years old and looked at least 35 years old. What 16 year old has deep wrinkles in his forehead? Anyway, after the show was over he was done. %0D %0D I remember hearing about some plotline like this Brenda runs away with Dylan (I think that's what happened). Her parents decide to punish her...by sending her to Paris! Am I remembering that correctly? Parents punishing their wayward child by sending her to Paris? I mean, how stupid can a fucking show get?

by Anonymousreply 48August 25, 2010 12:33 AM

Donna Martin graduates is my favorite episode of any TV show, ever. %0D %0D Then, Buffy's Hush.

by Anonymousreply 49August 25, 2010 12:33 AM

I stopped watching when Shannon D left. Though I caught a rerun getting blazed with some friends a few years ago and came across Jason Priestly delivering one of tv's greatest lines, "Whoa! Tienanmen Square sounds intense!"

by Anonymousreply 50August 25, 2010 12:59 AM

Great read r45.

by Anonymousreply 51August 25, 2010 1:06 AM

I loved the episode where the girls have a sleep over and play truth or date with a bitchy girl that had already graduated. She gets Brenda, Donna and Kelly to all turn on each other during the course of a round of truth or date. Then diet pills are discovered in the older girls purse. Such great teen drama!

by Anonymousreply 52August 25, 2010 1:24 AM

i think that's probably the definitive 90210 episode.

by Anonymousreply 53August 25, 2010 1:35 AM

I hate you both. Never speak to me again!

by Anonymousreply 54August 25, 2010 1:42 AM

I liked the summer beach episodes.

by Anonymousreply 55August 25, 2010 1:46 AM

One of the most amusing episodes was when Brenda came back from Paris and was smoking cigarettes. Everyone lectured her about the dangers of smoking until she eventually quit.

Found it so amusing since virtually the entire cast were smokers in real life.

by Anonymousreply 56August 25, 2010 6:47 AM

Happy 90210 day

by Anonymousreply 57September 2, 2010 9:24 PM

I loved the episode where they stalked Color Me Badd

by Anonymousreply 58September 3, 2010 12:26 AM

Valerie was the best, and Tiffani was so hot playing her.

by Anonymousreply 59April 1, 2012 5:41 AM

Lol at that line R50! Brandon really was the voice of a generation. I think living-outside-of-the-school-zone-Andrea had a lot to do with such maturity.

I just remember Losing My Religion being played when Dylan and Brenda were getting hot and heavy. That was when I definitively knew REM had sold out.

Loved the episode when Brenda dyed her hair and it went badly. Dylan was their to comfort her. As an 18 year old girl I could feel her pain.

by Anonymousreply 60April 1, 2012 6:26 AM

I liked Andrea the most because I looked like I was in my 30's during my high school years, too.

by Anonymousreply 61April 1, 2012 6:31 AM

Ironically, Brenda had better hair than Kelly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 1, 2012 6:32 AM

Cindy Walsh walking in on Jackie doing coke in the restroom at the Mother-Daughter Fashion show was the best scene ever!

by Anonymousreply 63April 1, 2012 1:12 PM

The Color Me Badd episode was great, but I think my favorite is one of those summer episodes where they played poker after hours.

I loved the song Emily Valentine sang at the school's Hello Day assembly.

by Anonymousreply 64April 1, 2012 1:47 PM

Great interview, R45!

I never really watched the show (loved Melrose, though) but it makes me want to go back and watch the old show.

After reading it, I admit I have a much lower opinion of Aaron Spelling (the Dalton James incident) and a much higher regard for Doherty.

by Anonymousreply 65April 1, 2012 3:24 PM

Two words. Gil Meyers. Played by Mark Kiely. The fuckin' HOT ginger teacher from seasons 3-4. I would have never been late for class...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 1, 2012 10:11 PM

DICK IS DEAD!!!

by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2012 10:12 PM

I loved seeing Jason Priestley's "third leg" (translation--big cock) stuffed into his fitting Levi's. Ian Ziering had a pretty nice basket too. They always made Ian wear the fayest clothes (buttoned up to HERE paisley shirts, short-shorts and thin half-top tanks, tight Guess jeans...)

by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2012 10:14 PM

I loved the episode where Emily Valentine slipped Brandon ecstasy. And of the course the tragic episode where they "lost one of their own". But it was only David's friend (whose name I don't remember).

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2012 10:37 PM

Scott Scanlin, R69. A total throwaway character.

by Anonymousreply 70April 1, 2012 10:45 PM

R69, yeah, Brandon had some wild girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2012 3:14 AM

David's friend's suicide was actually a good episode for the reason that when the school gathered to mourn his death, David had the freak out where he called everyone out for not even knowing the kid and those who did ostracized him. It was somewhat of a change from all of the usual post-death scenes where everyone gathers round, holds hands and sings.

by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2012 4:22 AM

Let Donna graduate!! Let Donna graduate!!

by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2012 4:23 AM

It's Donna Martin graduates, R73

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2012 4:27 AM

the interview at r45 makes Jason Priestly look like a tool.

by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2012 4:37 PM

The early years of the show were great. The minute Dylan chose Kelly was when it lost it's luster. I've hated Kelly since!

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2012 4:52 PM

I thought Jim Walsh was kind of hot. Definitely a hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2012 9:31 PM

Anyone else remember the episode where Jim and Carol go away for a weekend to a resort and they meet another couple who happen to be swingers?

by Anonymousreply 78April 3, 2012 1:36 AM

Jamie Walters as Donna's abusive boyfriend storyline.

by Anonymousreply 79April 3, 2012 2:44 AM

Jamie Walters didn't play the abusive boyfriend did he?

I thought his character got that spin-off "The Heights" that lasted like 6 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 80April 3, 2012 3:17 AM

I was in high school when 90210 was popular and we used to joke that we had teachers who were younger than some of the cast members playing high school students, like Luke Perry and Gabriel Catheteris or whatever the fuck her name was.

I thought Jason Priestly was the cutest thing I had ever seen back then. He fueled many teenage jack-off fantasies for a whole generation of gaylings.

by Anonymousreply 81April 3, 2012 5:27 AM

So who are we guessing for the actor who beat Tori? I vaguely recall the guy - they used to hang out with Shannon Doherty and go on double dates. It was right at the beginning of the series when they were hugely popular.

by Anonymousreply 82April 3, 2012 10:05 AM

[quote]So who are we guessing for the actor who beat Tori?

No guessing needed - it was Nick Savalas.

by Anonymousreply 83April 3, 2012 2:20 PM

It was Telly Savalas.

by Anonymousreply 84April 3, 2012 2:21 PM

Sorry, Nick Savalas. Telly's son.

by Anonymousreply 85April 3, 2012 2:21 PM

I feel like you were either a Team Brandon person or Team Dylan. You couldn't like both.

I was Team Dylan all the way. I totally fell for that faux bad boy, James Dean thing he had going on back then. Of course I was 12 at the time and didn't know any better. I look back now and see that Luke Perry looked like a shriveled up old prune, even back in 1990.

by Anonymousreply 86April 3, 2012 2:26 PM

They act like Shannen knew Nick was abusive. Poor princess Tori. I think they found everything they could to hate Shannen while Princess Tori and Princess Jennie were the queens. Aaron couldn't do a thing when Tori started whoring around. Didn't she sleep with Brian or one of her other co-stars?

by Anonymousreply 87April 3, 2012 3:01 PM

Yes, she and Brian hooked up. Shannen mentioned it on Watch What Happens last night. She said Jennie and Luke hooked up as well. I'm pretty sure Shannen and Jason did at one point as well.

by Anonymousreply 88April 3, 2012 4:49 PM

Really, R88? Life imitating art I guess. Same with Tori getting abused. I never heard about that before. Did this happen before or after Donna's abuse storyline?

by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2012 5:01 PM

It would had to have been before since the Ray character wasn't introduced until after Shannen was already gone.

by Anonymousreply 90April 3, 2012 5:05 PM

Jamie Walters was the abusive boyfriend. The Heights was not a 90210 spin-off. In fact, he did 90210 AFTER The Heights.

by Anonymousreply 91April 3, 2012 5:06 PM

The writer in the interview in r45's link said playing Ray Pruitt - a beater - essentially killed Jamie Walter's career. At least they paid out Jamie's whole contract after they fired him.

by Anonymousreply 92April 3, 2012 5:24 PM

Funny how Luke Perry was going to be The Next Big Thing in Hollywood and then he was over and couldn't get arrested as soon as 90210 ended. He was hugely hyped in the early 90s as the next Brando, if you can believe it.

by Anonymousreply 93April 3, 2012 6:23 PM

And now he's running a weed plantation or something in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 94April 3, 2012 8:18 PM

Thanks R83! That was bugging me. I remember him now, total douche.

I thought Shannen got it on with both Luke and Jason?

Saw Luke on stage in When Harry Met Sally. He looked straight at me and made me swoon. Most the audience was made up of Bev Hill fans who sighed when he took his shirt off. He's a weird mix of young and handsome from the eyebrows down, old and wrinkled from the eyebrows up.

by Anonymousreply 95April 3, 2012 9:33 PM

For some reason the episode where they get drunk on watermelon is my favourite. They were pretending to be the people who quit David's video project at the last minute.

by Anonymousreply 96April 3, 2012 9:54 PM

"Gabriel Catheteris"-R81

LMAO!

I agree that Jason Priestley was a hot piece of ass back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 3, 2012 10:14 PM

Tiffani knew how to make an entrance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 15, 2012 12:56 AM

This is profoundly hilarious:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 19, 2012 11:43 PM

Tiffani looks the best of the women.

by Anonymousreply 100November 20, 2012 1:41 AM

Did anyone else think Jim Walsh was a hot daddy?

by Anonymousreply 101November 20, 2012 2:53 AM

[quote] Did anyone else think Jim Walsh was a hot daddy?

Yes. I had hots for him back then. A few years ago he was in an indie where, in one scene, he fucks himself with a dildo.

by Anonymousreply 102November 20, 2012 3:01 AM

Remember when I was on the show?! My character, Donna, was like totally awesome.

by Anonymousreply 103November 20, 2012 3:16 AM

Tori, the only actor that was worse than you was your brother.

by Anonymousreply 104November 20, 2012 3:49 AM

I liked David and Val together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 22, 2012 1:16 AM

Val vs Kelly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 22, 2012 1:18 AM

I hate that Dylan and Kelly ended up together.

by Anonymousreply 107November 22, 2012 1:24 AM

Brenda losing her religion and fantasizing about killing Kelly and Dylan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 22, 2012 1:36 AM

Hilarious hate-sex scene with Dylan and Vanessa Marcil's character:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 22, 2012 1:36 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 2, 2013 10:06 PM

The Kelly joins a cult story arc really struck a nerve with me while I was in Scientology.

When I was 19, I was a hardcore Scientologist, I had disconnected from my mother, and I eventually made a suicide attempt.

A few weeks later, I was watching 90210 reruns on FX, and I saw the Kelly joins a cult story arc. Kelly disconnected from Brandon and Dylan, who then found a former cult member who had attempted suicide.

I thought, "No, that's not what's happening to me!"

by Anonymousreply 111July 3, 2013 3:02 AM

I remember being in 10th grade and the internet was new and I read online on some spoiler website that Kelly would not indeed marry Brandon despite the fact that were leading up to it. I told my whole homeroom class and no one believed me. I was right.

Remember the girl who stalked Kelly and got her same hair cut? I feel like she went on to other things, but can't remember her name.

Also COLIN

by Anonymousreply 112July 3, 2013 3:11 AM

Remember the Internet spoilers about me getting menopause? Then my vag turned to dust in Season 3.

by Anonymousreply 113July 3, 2013 3:18 AM

R112 - I remember that. They ripped off SWF.

by Anonymousreply 114July 3, 2013 4:33 AM

I'm watching season 6. Ray and Donna were such a doomed couple. Val's friend Ginger was a riot and was so hot for Brandon. The house falling through escrow was badly written. Val seems to be gaining weight.

by Anonymousreply 115July 11, 2014 9:22 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 116July 13, 2014 11:27 PM

Like Melrose Place, the first three seasons were the best.

Watching season 1 right now. Some favorite episodes - Brandon loses his virginity, Kelly's drunk mom, Brenda and Dylan get together, date rape, Brandon and Brenda throw a party when the rents are away, the slumber party, palm springs weekend, the spring dance, and the season ender with them possibly moving back to Minnesota

by Anonymousreply 117July 13, 2014 11:44 PM

The first season sucked. It got better in the second. I liked the early Val seasons (5-7) more than the Brenda years.

by Anonymousreply 118July 13, 2014 11:51 PM

As several have mentioned the "RAVE" and fire episodes will always be classic. Kelly becoming a coke addict who can't function in a span of a week is another favorite of mine.

by Anonymousreply 119July 13, 2014 11:55 PM

On first run, I hated Claire. Upon subsequent viewings, she does not bug me.

by Anonymousreply 120July 14, 2014 12:01 AM

It was the only thing Tori Spelling was good in because she was just playing herself - a spoiled rich girl.

by Anonymousreply 121July 14, 2014 12:53 AM

Tori has done well with her books.

by Anonymousreply 122July 14, 2014 2:21 AM

While it was a genius move to air new episodes during the summer, the first summer episodes were boring as hell. The second season's summer episodes when Kelly got her ho back were much better. Plus I love that scene where Brandon is jealous of Ondrea's new boyfriend and she tells him off.

by Anonymousreply 123July 14, 2014 3:50 AM

Both 90210 and MP had 30 plus episodes for most of their seasons, which is unusual.

by Anonymousreply 124July 15, 2014 6:01 AM

It's remarkable that Kathleen Robertson became something of a sex symbol and reasonably good actress given her performance on 90210.

by Anonymousreply 125August 7, 2014 9:34 PM

I was a huge fan when it aired. I never missed an episode. My favortie season though is the summer when Brenda went to Paris and Kelly & Dylan got together. I loved them as a couple. I always wished that Brenda would've stayed in Paris for good. lol I bought that season on DVD and to this day when I re-watch it, I think Kelly & Dylan were the hottest couple on there.

by Anonymousreply 126August 7, 2014 9:42 PM

R126 - Most of the time, Kelly bored me.

by Anonymousreply 127August 8, 2014 10:24 PM

R125 ugh Claire!!! With all characters the producers got rid of so quickly it baffles me why they kept her around for so long. I don't know anyone who liked her.

by Anonymousreply 128August 8, 2014 11:07 PM

Claire was an odd choice.

by Anonymousreply 129August 9, 2014 1:40 AM

I thought Noah and Brandon were the most fuckable. I actually think Luke Perry and Brian Austin Green look much better now. Ps, valerie Malone was Tiffani Thiessens best role.

by Anonymousreply 130August 9, 2014 2:39 AM

I WANTED Gil Meyers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 9, 2014 2:42 AM

I enjoy Tiffani on White Collar, but I think you are right about Val being her best role R130

by Anonymousreply 132August 9, 2014 2:46 AM

R130/32 I know it's not saying much, but I think she was the best actor in the show.

by Anonymousreply 133August 9, 2014 3:48 AM

Shannen was good too.

by Anonymousreply 134August 9, 2014 4:10 AM

[quote] Remember the girl who stalked Kelly and got her same hair cut? I feel like she went on to other things, but can't remember her name.

Wasn't it the same girl who was in the fire with Kelly and she had been severely burned. I remember that actress being on the other shows too, but I can't remember her name.

by Anonymousreply 135August 9, 2014 4:15 AM

Was Gina any good? I stopped watching that show at that point, but I know she was supposed to be the "bitch" after Valerie left.

by Anonymousreply 136August 9, 2014 4:31 AM

I had to look up Gina. Didn't remember her either.

by Anonymousreply 137August 9, 2014 4:34 AM

R135 I think she guested on Frasier a couple of times. I don't know know her name but I could obviously figure it out thru a couple cross references. She looked like a fat Debra Winger.

R136 I never watched General Hospital but just based on what she did on this show Vanessa Marcil was a horrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 138August 9, 2014 4:57 AM

The one who did a SWF on Kelly was Tara, played by Paige Moss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 9, 2014 5:37 AM

How was Lindsay Price in it?

by Anonymousreply 140August 9, 2014 9:39 PM

Lindsay Price played a good girl from what I remember. Her character was basically supporting character for Steve.

by Anonymousreply 141August 9, 2014 10:30 PM

Thanks R141, How did her character become part of the show?

by Anonymousreply 142August 10, 2014 10:59 PM

Val's introduction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 28, 2014 1:57 AM

Val was a total HOOkER! I mean that as a compliment!

by Anonymousreply 144October 28, 2014 2:19 AM

R144 -Val was a player.

by Anonymousreply 145October 28, 2014 2:59 AM

Tiffani's boob job was done very well.

by Anonymousreply 146October 28, 2014 4:08 AM

Did she ever admit to a boob job? She had also gained weight and some women have a second puberty of sorts in their 20s when the boobs expand.

by Anonymousreply 147October 28, 2014 4:27 AM

Does anyone remeber me?

by Anonymousreply 148October 28, 2014 4:43 AM

Too bad Tori didn't get Showgirls instead of that bitch Elizabeth Berkley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 28, 2014 7:50 AM

[quote]Did she ever admit to a boob job? She had also gained weight and some women have a second puberty of sorts in their 20s when the boobs expand.

No, she never admitted to it (even denying it on Howard Stern, I believe), but it's quite apparent when you see her on Saved By The Bell: The College Years where she was flat-chested, and then a year later when they made the Zach and Kelly get married SBTB TV movie, her boobs were noticeably bigger.

by Anonymousreply 150October 28, 2014 9:04 PM

R150 Someone probably told her that if she was going to be "overweight" she might as well be busty.

by Anonymousreply 151October 28, 2014 9:13 PM

Weight gain also goes to boobs.

by Anonymousreply 152October 28, 2014 9:27 PM

Val was probably the best character they've ever had on the show. Kathleen Robertson has been doing some really good work lately but Clare Arnold was such a snoozefest most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 153October 28, 2014 9:32 PM

R153 - ITA.

Claire and Steve were an interesting pairing, but she was a snoozefest most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 154October 28, 2014 10:16 PM

I love all the losers Donna dated between her relationships with David. Especially Ray Pruitt! And I love how on the new 90210 the talk about David and Donna being divorced because he was a ho.

by Anonymousreply 155October 28, 2014 10:28 PM

R156 - ray was a real loser.

by Anonymousreply 156October 28, 2014 10:30 PM

R153 well I think TAT was the best actress. Even with all the backstabbing and bitching she was able to make her sympathetic and likeable. It certainly wasn't creditable to the writing.

And unlike most of the cast, she knew how to say a line without it sounding like she was reciting it.

Claire always just grossed me out. Especially in the beginning, but even later...I just though she was annoying and the fact at you could see up her nostrils didn't help. With all the actors that came and went I have no idea why they kept her on for so long - everyone I know couldn't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 157October 29, 2014 12:25 AM

R157 - Have you seen any of Kathleen Robertson's recent work? She's come a long way from Claire.

by Anonymousreply 158October 29, 2014 12:28 AM

R158 no and I've heard the same thing, so I won't judge on that. She was on Boss but I watched only a few episodes.

I've also seen her (never went up to her) at a couple of LA fashion/media type parties and she gives off a pretty chill easy going vibe.

But I stand by that as Claire she was insufferable. :)

by Anonymousreply 159October 29, 2014 12:39 AM

David and Val getting it on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 29, 2014 12:46 AM

R150 - Tiff was not flat in the college years.

by Anonymousreply 161October 29, 2014 3:14 AM

Loved when Brenda told Emily Valentine (the new girl in school who was dating both Brandon and Dylan), "Have fun at the gynecologist!" Meow!!

by Anonymousreply 162October 29, 2014 4:21 AM

I loved when they made me the star of the show- oh wait wrong version.

by Anonymousreply 163October 29, 2014 4:30 AM

R163 - very much the wrong version.

by Anonymousreply 164October 29, 2014 4:47 AM

Val was one of my favorite characters. I remember when Tiffani-Amber Thiessen joined, FOX heavily promoted it. I loved the ending of her first episode, when it became revealed that she was going to bring trouble.

by Anonymousreply 165October 29, 2014 12:40 PM

What did Val do at the end of the first episode? I don't remember. Smoke a joint?

by Anonymousreply 166October 29, 2014 3:12 PM

"There's no more pie left I ate it. Are we supposed to shake hands or something?" - Val to Kelly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 29, 2014 9:21 PM

by Anonymousreply 168October 29, 2014 9:24 PM

They're re-running it in the UK right now, daily episodes. Tuned in at random one day and it was the episode where Andrea has to move in with her grandmother after Brendan accidentally outs her as not living in the school district. Guess it's from season 1 or 2?

by Anonymousreply 169October 30, 2014 12:31 AM

[quote]Tiff was not flat in the college years.

Yes, she was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 30, 2014 1:50 AM

R169 - season 1 I think, possibly 2.

by Anonymousreply 171October 30, 2014 2:43 AM

Creepy incestuous promo picture of the Walsh twins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 30, 2014 1:26 PM

^^ that photo would have been better if it was Brendan and Jim Walsh.

by Anonymousreply 173October 30, 2014 1:50 PM

R172 - Shannen looks spooked.

by Anonymousreply 174October 30, 2014 3:04 PM

Val versus Kelly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 31, 2014 12:51 AM

Am I the only one who had hots for Jim Walsh? As a teenager, watching the show, I would always secretly hope that they would show us his furry chest.

by Anonymousreply 176October 31, 2014 12:54 AM

Yes, James Eckhouse was attractive. He also wasn't old enough in real life to be Jason Priestley's father.

by Anonymousreply 177October 31, 2014 1:13 AM

He was born in 1955. Jason was born in 1969. Shannen in 1971.

by Anonymousreply 178October 31, 2014 1:18 AM

He would have been a 14 year-old father.

by Anonymousreply 179October 31, 2014 1:40 AM

Old bitches

by Anonymousreply 180October 31, 2014 1:46 AM

R181 - yawn

by Anonymousreply 181October 31, 2014 1:48 AM

Why is R181 yawning to themself? And James Eckhouse WAS hot.

by Anonymousreply 182October 31, 2014 1:58 AM

I was yawning about R180 but had the numbers wrong.

by Anonymousreply 183October 31, 2014 2:03 AM

Hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 184October 31, 2014 4:32 AM

Scene from the finale!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 31, 2014 11:13 PM

Jennie Garth today looks like her show mom then.

by Anonymousreply 186November 2, 2014 2:53 AM

r172, Shannen has said she had a crush on Jason.

by Anonymousreply 187January 14, 2015 12:45 AM

R187 yeah she made some really funny comments about that on the BH reunion (some 10years ago).

by Anonymousreply 188January 14, 2015 12:53 AM

I wish 90210 had done more crossovers with Melrose Place. Can you imagine Kelly and Sydney as rivals over Jake?

by Anonymousreply 189January 14, 2015 12:58 AM

Kelly is mo match for Syd. They were not even in the same league. Val could have crossed over. I would have seen her going for Billy.

by Anonymousreply 190January 14, 2015 2:18 AM

Can we all agree that Melrose Place was miles more entertaining than Beverly Hills 90210?

by Anonymousreply 191January 14, 2015 2:36 AM

Of course it was more entertaining. Drunk Alison, batshit crazy Kimberly, Syndey hooks and strips, Amanda's bitchiness. It was high octane entertainment, well until Kimberly blew up the building.

I didn't watch 90210 after Brenda left and it became full on soap opera. I enjoyed "the issues" episodes early and season 2 the show was at it's peak, but lacked the campiness of Melrose

by Anonymousreply 192January 14, 2015 2:43 AM

It's the 20th anniversary of Kimberly blowing up the building.

by Anonymousreply 193January 14, 2015 2:45 AM

Does anyone remeber Andrea's husband Jesse? He seemed like he would be a good sweaty fuck.

by Anonymousreply 194January 14, 2015 2:48 AM

90210 was camp too. Maybe the Melrose people were more self aware but they existed in a terrible seedy locale and so everybody was cynical and world weary. 90210 was deliciously camp too though - don't be fooled. I remember the episode where Dylan and Andrea discussed the merits of Virginia Woolf. "If I had a place like this, I'd write and write for days! Have you read "A Room of One's Own"?

by Anonymousreply 195January 14, 2015 2:48 AM

Didn't Kelly and Sydney basically go through the same storylines? Cult, check! Assault, check!

by Anonymousreply 196January 14, 2015 2:49 AM

I loved Melrose. It was like some German silent film melodrama from the 1920s. No character was spared a horrendous ordeal.

by Anonymousreply 197January 14, 2015 2:51 AM

90210 was campy in its prime, but it was different. It was more innocent.

by Anonymousreply 198January 14, 2015 2:52 AM

I loved Ray and Donna:

"Please don't go, Ray. I LOVE YOU!!!" "Oh so now you're going to cry? Can't get what you want so you turn on the faucets. I am so sick of you and your spoiled rich friends. I'm getting out of here!" "Do me a favor Ray - DON'T CALL ME!" "Don't worry. You can count on it."

Ray drives off in a rage and Donna breaks down in tears.

by Anonymousreply 199January 14, 2015 2:55 AM

Post-Brenda, Valerie was pretty much the only interesting character.

by Anonymousreply 200January 14, 2015 2:55 AM

Playing Ray actually destroyed Jamie Walters' music career. He once did a concert at the height of 90210 fame and girls were holding up banners saying "BEAT ME RAY"

by Anonymousreply 201January 14, 2015 2:57 AM

I blame this show for the fact that when I see an actual 16-18 year old, I always think they're 12. I'm so used to seeing 30 year olds playing teenagers that when I encounter a real one I have to fight the urge to diaper them.

by Anonymousreply 202January 14, 2015 2:59 AM

[quote]I blame this show for the fact that when I see an actual 16-18 year old, I always think they're 12. I'm so used to seeing 30 year olds playing teenagers that when I encounter a real one I have to fight the urge to diaper them.

Some of the cast members weren't too old when the show started. Shannen and Jennie were 19 and Tori and Brian were 17. But if you watch the early episodes of the show and then compare today's actors who are in their late teens and early 20s, some look very young compared to how many 20 something actors looked in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 203January 14, 2015 3:56 AM

That phenomenon did not start with 90210. Travolta and ONJ and especially Stockard were way too old to play high school students.

by Anonymousreply 204January 14, 2015 3:59 AM

R200 - Who was interesting before Val?

by Anonymousreply 205January 14, 2015 4:00 AM

The dynamic between Brenda, Kelly, and Dylan was what was driving the show before Shannen got canned. After that, the story arcs became far more "adult", with pretty much everyone, except for Valerie, painted as fundamentally good and relatable.

by Anonymousreply 206January 14, 2015 4:07 AM

The Color Me Bad episode is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 207January 14, 2015 2:27 PM

This shows later seasons were definitely Melrose Place esque.

I remember when the actress that played Sydney was on playing a different character named Sophie, who was a scheming wannabe actress, who two timed Steve with David, after Steve catches them in bed together he punches out David and calls Sophie a slut!

They should of just had Laura Leighton play Sydney as Sophie was a virtual identical character.

by Anonymousreply 208January 14, 2015 3:47 PM

Because Sydney was brought back from the dead in the Melrose 2.0, fans have speculated that Sophie was in fact Sydney under an alias.

by Anonymousreply 209January 14, 2015 4:52 PM

Along with Amanda and Kimberly, Sydney WAS Melrose. I think fans would have been pissed if she was uprooted to 90210. She would never have been friends with any West Beverly types.

by Anonymousreply 210January 14, 2015 4:53 PM

Does anybody remember Kristian Alfonso playing Sydney's evil pimp?

by Anonymousreply 211January 14, 2015 4:58 PM

Nobody liked Dylan/Kelly, at least my friends.

Yeah, the Branda years were the best. I also loved the summer arch, I think it was the beginning of season 2.

by Anonymousreply 212January 14, 2015 5:03 PM

"shriveled up old prune" lol, r86!

And no, I liked both of them. Well, I liked Dylan but I LOVED Brandon. I had posters and everything.

by Anonymousreply 213January 14, 2015 5:21 PM

Kelly was cool in the early seasons, but then quickly became the ultimate victim by the time the cast hit college.

She was addicted to diet pills and nearly died, her classmate Joy was revealed to be her long lost half sister, she was burned in a sorority house fire and one of the other girls burned in the fire was a lesbian who later revealed that she was secretly in love with Kelly After Cosmetic Surgery For Her Burns! While being trapped in the fire, boyfriend Brandon cheated on her with psycho Emily Vakentine, right out of the sanitarium.

She joined the evil Professor Finley ' s New Evolution Cult, was stalked by the campus rapist in Season 5

Her Dylan and Brandon all "traveled back in time" where Dylan realized that Kelly was his soul mate

She chose herself, by turning down Dylan's offer of a trip around the world and Brandon ' s marriage proposal.

She hooked up with cocaine addicted and perennially shirtless artist Colin, who was already cheating on Kelly with a rich married older woman Claudia Van Eyk, played by Mary Crosby of Dallas fame

Kelly eventually became addicted to and was almost raped by her dealer until Brandon saved her

While in rehab, she met Tara, who Kelly became friends with and who moved in with her

Tara eventually became a Single White Female stalker, who killed Kellys pet fish, schemed and destroyed Kellys relationships, threatened to Kill Kellys nemesis Valerie and destroyed her car

She also got her hair cut just like Kellys and tried to seduce Brandon and take over Kellys life as a "lookalike"

Tara eventually kidnapped Kelly at gun point and tried to kill her with carbon monoxide poisoning!

There's more to come...

by Anonymousreply 214January 14, 2015 5:22 PM

R211 of course. This was before KA went skeletal.

by Anonymousreply 215January 15, 2015 1:49 AM

Didn't the lesbian who was burned in the fire stalk Kelly too?

by Anonymousreply 216January 15, 2015 5:48 PM

Here is the Tara and Kelly story at a one and a half hour movie. Grab some popcorn and enjoy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217January 15, 2015 8:19 PM

Kelly, while on probation from her drug possession arrest the previous season, was working at an AIDS shelter, where she was accidentally injected with a contaminated needle

She thought she had AIDS

She was also shot, went into a coma, woke up only to have amnesia and therefore completely forgetting about her love story with Brandon

New x character Noah helped save Kellys life after he gave her his blood. Kelly than thought that Noah, not Brandon was the love of her love

It took months for Kelly to get her memories back

When she got her memories back, she reunited with Brandon only for him to cheat on her with a scheming, slutty, red haired "sex therapist" named Emma

Emma then started blackmailing Brandon, after he ended their affair, eventually Emma sent Kelly tapes on their love making and conversations!

Kelly broke up with Brandon, again!, only too take him back and finally accept his marriage proposal

However the day of the wedding, Brandon got cold feet and left her at the altar

Next season it was revealed that Kellys nemesis Valerie had written a long letter to Brandon on why he shouldn't marry Kelly

Kelly got a hold of the letter and blamed Valerie for her being left at the altar

Kelly then romanced and became engaged to lawyer Matt Durning, the only problem was that Matt HAD A Secret Wife With A mental illness that he had institualized, that he never mentioned to fiance Kelly

Lauren, Matt's wife, eventually found Matt In Beverly Hills and admitted that she still loved him and that she wouldn't divorce him so he could marry Kelly

Lauren and Matt also discovered a cure for her "brain illness", so Dylan and Kelly flew to Mexico to bring the cure home

The only problem was that Dylan and Kelly slept together, with Dylan cheating on his then girlfriend figure skater from he'll and Donna cousin, later revealed to be her half sister, Gina.

Gina found out and bitch slapped Kelly and wrote SLUT in lipstick on Kelly bathroom mirror

Lauren eventually gave Matt THE divorce, After THE Cure DIDN'T Work after all, and went away to die from her brain disease, leaving Kelly and Matt to get back together, only for Kelly to be raped by scumbag Joe Patch, Joe later found out where Kelly worked and tried to rape her again, but this time Kelly shot and killed his ass in self defense

Kelly was arrested for murder, but it turns out Joe was a client of Matt's, her fiance

Murder charges were dropped after evidence supported Kelly that she killed him in self defense

But she would break up with Matt again, despite the fact that Matt got her murder charges dropped, because she couldn't believe that he would defend a rapist like Joe Patch

by Anonymousreply 218January 15, 2015 8:58 PM

Kelly was also pregnant with Brandon ' s baby, suffered a miscarriage and was told by the doctors that she could never bear children.

She then found a baby! On her door step, she went behind Brandon ' s back to adopt the baby, only too have the biological mom and a gay male couple! Enter into a custody battle with Kelly over the baby

by Anonymousreply 219January 15, 2015 9:36 PM

Kelly became Jane Mancini.

by Anonymousreply 220January 15, 2015 10:15 PM

Jane was so evil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 15, 2015 10:33 PM

Can we talk about the opening credits? Favorite moments? Why does Andrea have that surprised look on her face? Does anybody else find Cindy Walsh a bit creepy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 16, 2015 11:55 AM

David doing his breakdancing. I love that nerd so much.

by Anonymousreply 223January 16, 2015 4:03 PM

Scott Scanlon accidentally killing himself. Poor David!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224January 16, 2015 4:03 PM

OMG...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225January 16, 2015 4:13 PM

I like hairy men, so I always wanted Jim Walsh to fuck me. James Eckhouse, the actor who played him, always had a tuft of dark chest hairy poking out of his shirts. Used to get me so hot! Made my bf jealous.

by Anonymousreply 226January 16, 2015 4:35 PM

David Silver and Sydney Andrews should have got together.

by Anonymousreply 227January 16, 2015 5:58 PM

The most hilarious storyline was in Season 8, when ugly Donna became a huge pill addict, after a car accident

It was hilarious, Valley of the Dolls style camp watching Tori Spelling "act" out that storyline!

by Anonymousreply 228January 17, 2015 11:46 PM

A lot of addiction issues -- Dylan and alcohol, Donna and pills, Kelly and coke, Brandon and gambling, I think David might have had a drug addiction as well.

by Anonymousreply 229January 18, 2015 12:04 AM

r228, watch this - hahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 18, 2015 12:29 AM

I read an interview with writer/producer Larry Mollin, who worked on 90210 during seasons 4-7, aka the college years, also the shows best years in my opinion.

He said that a lot of the cast HATED the show at this point and HATED having to do a soap opera week after week, but certain actors stayed with it because that was where the money was.

He also said that the writers had no problem writing "soap opera" but they also tried to make the drama realistic and character driven, but by the time he was leaving the show in Season 7, they had already jumped the shark with their stories and became Melrose Place esque and all plot driven

He said the whole show had become "Who's sleeping with who or cheating on whom this week"

by Anonymousreply 231January 18, 2015 3:00 AM

R230 Did she get Emmy nomination?

by Anonymousreply 232January 18, 2015 3:10 PM

The producers failed to do research on the place where the Walshes came from, Wayzata, Minnesota . It's pronounced "why-zetta", not "way-zotta" like Brenda said it.

by Anonymousreply 233January 18, 2015 4:05 PM

Did anyone else love Dylan's exit storyline in Season 6?

Basically he befriends Toni Marchette, because she's the daughter of the mobster who "killed" his dad, Jack Mckay, back in Season 3

Eventually Dylan falls in love with Toni for real, even though Toni is devastated that Dylan at first only befriended her just to get access to her father

Toni and Dylan confront her mobster father at the Peach Pit (!) Where he reveals that he did have Jack "killed"

Dylan and Toni move in together, with Toni cutting all ties with her father, and the 2 decide to get married

Antonio Marchette, Toni ' s father, hears on the marriage plans, begs Toni not to marry Dylan and that the marriage will be doomed

Toni tells her father that she loves Dylan and if he can't accept that that she wants nothing to do with him anymore

Dylan and Toni get married, but Antonio decides to have Dylan whacked on their wedding day!

But the hit man accidently kills Toni instead

I'll never forget that scene where Dylan runs over to her bullet ridden body screaming to Brandon "look what they've done to her!" In tears.

In Season 10, after Dylan had returned to the show, it was revealed that Dylan's dad Jack DIDN'T die in that mob hit car bomb explosion in Season 3 after all and he was alive and living in the witness protection program for the last 7 years and remarried too!

by Anonymousreply 234January 18, 2015 5:07 PM

It would have been great if Brenda Walsh came back to stick it to bitch Kelly.

We could have been great friends!

by Anonymousreply 235January 19, 2015 8:53 PM

[quote]The prodmucers failed to do research on the place where the Walshes came from, Wayzata, Minnesota . It's pronounced "why-zetta", not "way-zotta" like Brenda said it.

Grew up in Minnesota and was age of the target audience. Had a friend who could never get past this -- that and the fact that Brandon and Brenda were amazed that there were such things as shopping malls, because malls don't exist in Minnesota (except they really do and well before 1990).

by Anonymousreply 236January 19, 2015 9:44 PM

Gil Meyers (because it bears repeating)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237January 19, 2015 10:12 PM

I was a junior in high school when this show debuted, and my gay little ass loved it, especially Brandon and Brenda. I watched it faithfully all through the college years, but finally gave up on it in the final, post-Brandon years when it got ULTRA soapy.

I was just thinking about this show the other day, and looked up the ages of Carol Potter and James Eckhouse (Jim and Cindy Walsh). Turns out I'm now the exact age of Carol Potter when the show started! And Eckhouse was even younger! That made me feel OLD!

by Anonymousreply 238January 19, 2015 10:49 PM

Where's the coke Kelly!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239January 19, 2015 11:03 PM

I totally would have watched the Jackie Taylor show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 19, 2015 11:06 PM

OMG here's the whole Kelly's mom being a coke whore episode

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 19, 2015 11:08 PM

Kelly was perfect to be a coke head.

by Anonymousreply 242January 19, 2015 11:11 PM

R238 90210 was always "soapy", but it really went the full blown prime time soap route starting with Season 5.

It was fairly obvious they were trying to keep up with the antics of spin off sensation Melrose Place.

Another of my favorite storylines it during Season 9, when Valerie confesses to David that her molester father didn't kill himself 5 years ago, but that SHE shot and killed him and cleaned up the crime scene to make it look like a suicide

Meanwhile Val's mom Abby (played by Knots Landings Michelle Phillips) comes to town with her new fiance and announces that she's eloping with him to Vegas that weekend

Valerie joins her mom and fiance Carl and the bitch begins seducing and sleeping with Carl, her mom's fiance!

At the wedding after Abby marries Carl, she's all like "Why don't you kiss your stepfather Valerie"?

The look on Valerie ' s face was priceless!

Carl, of course becomes obsessed with Valerie, Abby finds out and confronts her daughter and Valerie also confesses that she killed her father and that he was a bastard child molester and that she hates her Mom, because she knew about the abuse and allowed it to go for years

Abby then bitch slaps Valerie and it's so UNINTENTIONALLY hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 243January 20, 2015 12:25 AM

R234 yes that was over the top!

I loved Kelly's coke whore mom! Remember the mother daughter fashion show? I hated that they tamed her by having her marry David's dad who later ended up cheating on her. Bad storyline turn IMHO.

Brandon on E with Emily valentine was the BEST!

by Anonymousreply 244January 20, 2015 1:16 AM

On the new 90210 Jackie is a coke whore again.

by Anonymousreply 245January 20, 2015 1:27 AM

Valerie was the best!

by Anonymousreply 246January 20, 2015 1:30 AM

R246 yes Valeries awesome!

I used to LOVE how she always put that cunt, pig Kelly in her place

Gosh Kelly and all her melodrama got to be so insufferable

The only period in the post Brenda era when Kelly was tolerable was when the bitch had amnesia throughout season 8!

One of my favorite Valerie and Kelly scenes is towards the end of season 6, when they're being interviewed by the police about the whereabouts of coke head bail jumper Colin, who had pulled an OJ and lead the police on a high speed chase only to "disappear"

Kelly SWEARS that Valerie knows where Colin is, since Colin naturally started fucking Valerie after Kelly went to rehab and dumped his ass

Valerie tells the police and Kelly that she has no idea where Colin is and Kelly says he may have contacted Claudia Van Eck, the rich married older woman played by Dallas' Mary Crosby of "Who Shot JR" fame, whom Colin was cheating on Kelly with

And then Valerie goes "Oh Claudia I've heard of her wasn't she that OLDER woman who Colin was doing behind your back the entire time that you 2 were together Kelly? How precious! "

Fucking loved her!

by Anonymousreply 247January 20, 2015 1:50 AM

Kelly became an obnoxious doormat.

by Anonymousreply 248January 20, 2015 1:54 AM

R248 yes!

As well as hypocritical judgmental bitch!

I remember when Kelly and Brandon had one of their umpteenth reunions and Kelly had just found out that she was pregnant by Brabdon, before the inevitable miscarriage and Kelly moves into the Walsh house with Brandon

Anyway cunt Kelly tells Brandon that in order for her to be happy he only has to do one thing... kick Valerie out!

Bitch it ain't even you're fucking house, who the hell are you!

by Anonymousreply 249January 20, 2015 2:04 AM

Did James Eckhouse ever appear shirtless on the show?

by Anonymousreply 250January 20, 2015 2:24 AM

[R250] no, but neither did Carol Potter unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 251January 20, 2015 3:01 AM

The last part of this episode is my favorite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252January 20, 2015 3:53 AM

Andrea and Brandon so should of hooked up

Remember in the first seeason, when it looked like the Walsh family were gonna move?

Andrea offered to give her virginity to The Bran Man!

by Anonymousreply 253January 20, 2015 4:33 PM

Speaking of Andrea, one of the worst storylines was in Season 5 when Andrea, married with a newborn and in medical school, begins having an extramarital affair on Jesse with Peter, the red head doctor, who is also married

They completely destroyed the Andrea character and it was ultra sleazy, with Andrea and Peter doing it in the hospital(!) And cheap motel rooms

There was this big dramatic scene when Andrea tells Peter that she loves him and is prepared to divorce Jesse if it means that they could be together.

And Peter is all like what we have is just sex, I'm not divorcing my wife for you! .Stupid bitch Andrea!

And I seem to recall that storyline going on FOREVER, essentially all 32 episodes of Season 5

I remember watching it and thinking "When are they gonna end this damn thing"?

It's also funny how Andrea didn't even have a single scene with new Season 5 cast members, Claire, Valerie or Ray

It was like the producers knew that it was gonna be her last season

by Anonymousreply 254January 20, 2015 5:26 PM

Andrea was too old to hang out with Claire, Valerie, and Ray.

by Anonymousreply 255January 24, 2015 6:28 PM

I thought Andrea and Brandon should have hooked up as well.

by Anonymousreply 256January 24, 2015 7:48 PM

Andera should have become a lesbian. The lack of gay representation on BH90210 is a strike against it. Melrose was ahead of the pack.

by Anonymousreply 257January 24, 2015 8:15 PM

Shannen Doherty could have been the Susan Lucci of primetime soaps if she'd had any vision for her life and legacy.

by Anonymousreply 258January 24, 2015 8:20 PM

To be the Lucci of primetime r258 - hardly an ambition one sets oneself.

by Anonymousreply 259January 24, 2015 8:26 PM

It's the show of my youth. It started my freshman year of high school and ended my last year of college (I took some time off in between h.s. and college while my mom died). I will always have a soft spot. I grew up with the characters. And did it without heroin unlike Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 260January 24, 2015 8:26 PM

R257 - There was Tara's obsession with Kelly. But that was it.

by Anonymousreply 261January 24, 2015 8:27 PM

Highlights of Valerie in season 5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262January 24, 2015 8:37 PM

R261 there was also Allison, the lesbian that Kelly was trapped in the sorority house fire with.

She was REALLY burned in the fire, weeks after the fire they showed Alison all bandaged up in the hospital telling Kelly that she misses her

By the season finale it's revealed by Alisons ex that they broke up not only because of the fire, but because Alison was secretly in love with Kelly!

Cue the melodramatic soap music!

Kelly then invites burnt lezzie Alison to her house, but Alison is miraculously beautiful agsin, with no burns on her body!

Must of been a great Doctor that she had

And of course all of 90210 thinks that Kelly is gonna muffins dive with Alison

See in 90210 land, not only does every man fall in love with the beautiful Kelly Taylor, but the occasional lesbian does too!

by Anonymousreply 263January 24, 2015 8:48 PM

R252: Coke-whore Mom is wearing the UGLIEST outfit.

And Brenda looks like a football player in that white dress.

by Anonymousreply 264January 24, 2015 8:52 PM

"See in 90210 land, not only does every man fall in love with the beautiful Kelly Taylor, but the occasional lesbian does too!" - Yes. And I don't think Kelly is all that beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 265January 24, 2015 8:53 PM

[quote]I thought Andrea and Brandon should have hooked up as well.

They almost did.

by Anonymousreply 266January 24, 2015 8:54 PM

R264 - I thought Brenda looked ok.

by Anonymousreply 267January 24, 2015 8:55 PM

R262 I loved it!

But they left out the whole Ray cheats on Donna with Valerie storyline and after Ray breaks it off with Valerie, Valerie begins (briEfly) stalking Donna and Ray, only for Valerie to blackmail Ray and have Ray leave town briefly, which of course set up the Donna is tied up and nearly raped and murdered by the campus rapist storyline!

Good thing David saved her from the evil Garrett Slain!

by Anonymousreply 268January 24, 2015 9:14 PM

Seriously who would wanna rape horse face Donna?

by Anonymousreply 269January 24, 2015 9:36 PM

You know who would have been even BETTER as Brenda Walsh. Sarah Michelle Gellar.

by Anonymousreply 270January 24, 2015 9:44 PM

R270 - SMG was 12 or 13 when the show started. I think Shannen did a great h=job as Brenda.

by Anonymousreply 271January 24, 2015 9:48 PM

They should have just let Donna get raped. Then that whole tedious virginity crap could have been over. And didn't Kellie get raped like three times?

by Anonymousreply 272January 24, 2015 10:12 PM

R270 I think Shannen Doherty is a better actress than SMG. So how about THAT?

by Anonymousreply 273January 24, 2015 10:42 PM

You can't rape the willing r272

by Anonymousreply 274January 24, 2015 10:47 PM

[quote]Andera should have become a lesbian. The lack of gay representation on BH90210 is a strike against it. Melrose was ahead of the pack.

Melrose Place was ahead of BH90210 back then, when it came to gay representation. I might be wrong, but didn't FOX not allow a scene of Matt kissing a man to be aired?

by Anonymousreply 275January 25, 2015 12:20 AM

Matt kissed guys on MP.

by Anonymousreply 276January 25, 2015 12:24 AM

I don't understand why everyone was drawn to Kelly. She was pretty, but boring.

by Anonymousreply 277January 25, 2015 4:11 AM

Valerie was sexier than Kelly. Even Gina was sexier than Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 278January 25, 2015 4:18 AM

Brenda was sexier than Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 279January 25, 2015 4:22 AM

Scott Scanlon was sexier than Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 280January 25, 2015 4:26 AM

Cindy Walsh was sexier than Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 281January 25, 2015 4:28 AM

Andrea Zuckerman was sexier than Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 282January 25, 2015 4:34 AM

R281 - maybe

R282 - no!

by Anonymousreply 283January 25, 2015 4:35 AM

Wasn't Kelly a big ol' slut?

by Anonymousreply 284January 25, 2015 4:37 AM

Kelly was slut on the BH 90210 reboot show. She fucked several students as a guidance counselor.

by Anonymousreply 285January 25, 2015 4:40 AM

No she didn't

by Anonymousreply 286January 25, 2015 4:43 AM

Val and Kelly moments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287January 25, 2015 4:48 AM

I'll never understand why Kelly was supposed to have had a nose job. Like anyone would get a nose job that looked like that?

by Anonymousreply 288January 25, 2015 4:51 AM

I hated the short storyline in which Val had an HIV scare.

by Anonymousreply 289January 25, 2015 5:01 AM

R289 she acted t well, though. Actually, she was the best actress on the show.

by Anonymousreply 290January 25, 2015 5:04 AM

In the episode about the HIV scare, I thought the writers were going to go the route of having Val test positive. This was a few years after Chad Lowe played an HIV positive character on Life Goes On. At the end, she got her negative results.

by Anonymousreply 291January 25, 2015 5:08 AM

I always thought that Steve was on the D.L. He sauntered model-perfect, like he was balancing a book on his head, wore the best fashions of all the guys (those tight pants, buttoned-up-to-here silk shirts, half tops and short shorts were to die for!), had mommy issues and always wore his heart on his sleeve. I bet he secretly pined after Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 292January 25, 2015 6:43 PM

Dylan and Val save Erica

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293January 25, 2015 8:49 PM

"The lack of gay representation on BH90210 is a strike against it."

Well there was that episode in the first or second season where Kelly is dating one of the most popular guys at West Beverly but figures out he is gay. It was a very pro-gay storyline and the guy was played by David Lascher who at the time was SUPER CUTE.

I think Scott was secretly in love with David and it subconsciously led him to be careless with guns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294January 26, 2015 1:29 AM

Remember seeing Casper van Dien trying too woo Tori Spelling. I mean, really?! Talk about fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 295January 26, 2015 7:33 AM

R295 yes that was ludicrous! And ugh Donna had to choose between Griffin Stone (Casper ' s character) and Ray, she eventually picked Ray

I remember Felice, Donna's excellent bitch mom, tried to break Donna and Ray up by offering poor white trash Ray a nice check if he were to dump her daughter.

Of course Griffin would try to get back at Donna by starting the sorority house fire that nearly killed Kelly, he also set Steve up for the fire, who was arrested

Ray would eventually turn into a woman beater and cheater too!

The HILARIOUS Season 5 finale scene where Ray accuses Donna of sleeping with David and giving her virginity to him, because his back and ending with Ray pushing Uggo down a flight of stairs has to be seen to be believed!

by Anonymousreply 296January 26, 2015 5:44 PM

Kelly and Jane from Melrose were very similar, both in looks and in personality.

by Anonymousreply 297January 26, 2015 8:11 PM

Jane was better looking.

by Anonymousreply 298January 27, 2015 1:32 AM

I disagree R298

by Anonymousreply 299January 27, 2015 1:53 AM

for you r296

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300January 27, 2015 5:00 AM

I loved bitchy Felice Martin. One of my favorite episodes was when the girls and David go to a hotel to stalk Color Me Badd. There at the hotel, Donna spots Felice having an affair.

by Anonymousreply 301January 27, 2015 3:31 PM

The David drug addict story line was wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 302January 28, 2015 2:56 AM

So who was fucking behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 303January 28, 2015 3:07 AM

Carol Potter and Luke Perry.

I kid you not.

by Anonymousreply 304January 28, 2015 3:10 AM

Weren't they the same sge?

by Anonymousreply 305January 28, 2015 3:23 AM

R303 - I always wondered about Tiffani & who she dallied with.

by Anonymousreply 306January 28, 2015 3:37 AM

R303 um....Carol Potter and Christine Elise?

by Anonymousreply 307January 28, 2015 3:42 AM

Did EVERYONE on this show cheat? It sure seems like it

Accept for the Walsh parents of course

I mean even Donna's parents BOTH cheated!

Another thing is that EVERYONE had to be in a relationship, even if they didn't love the person or were waiting for the person that they really loved to return the favor

Also like Claire said "this group is so incestuous"

by Anonymousreply 308January 28, 2015 5:12 PM

R297 they both dated Jake Hanson!

by Anonymousreply 309January 28, 2015 5:13 PM

Show sucked but I always watched for the eyecandy. Matt was boring as hell but sexy as fuck. Colin and Matt made me spill my seed a lot.

by Anonymousreply 310January 29, 2015 3:30 AM

The actress who played Emily, would write episodes for the show in later seasons under an alias name

She was living with and dating Jason Priestley at the time

I believe she also wrote some episodes of Melrose under an alias as well.

Emily was such a crazy psycho character, especially when she drugged Brandon and slashed his tires and almost set the float on fire.

Aaron Spelling loved the actress

by Anonymousreply 311January 29, 2015 8:03 PM

Emily = Christine Elise.

by Anonymousreply 312January 30, 2015 1:30 AM

Season 1 really feels like an entirely different show

The focus is on the Walsh family and the episodes are all self contained and actually have endings!

by Anonymousreply 313January 31, 2015 4:18 PM

The Walsh parents were so sickly sweet. Even as a teen watching the show, I wanted to puke. Brandon was also a bit too goodie-goodie.

Kelly was my favorite character, she was the school slut and got to bang most of the guys on the show.

by Anonymousreply 314January 31, 2015 4:23 PM

R214 Brandon began to have an edge to him around season 4 when he began the affair with the older married woman Lucinda

A few years after that storyline ended, her new ex husband also a professor at the college cane back to the show to get revenge on Brandon as he blamed him for their divorce

by Anonymousreply 315January 31, 2015 4:31 PM

Wasn't Lucinda British?

by Anonymousreply 316January 31, 2015 5:02 PM

Does anyone know why Jennie Garth and Tiffani Thiessen no longer speak? They were best friends during the show, but had some kind of falling out. Ironically, Jennie and Shannen are now friends after having hated each other for years.

by Anonymousreply 317January 31, 2015 5:18 PM

Was Shannon really a total bitch on set? I know it was reported all the time. Did they invent this to make the show more interesting?

by Anonymousreply 318January 31, 2015 5:26 PM

Jennie Garth said in an interview years ago that she butted head with Shannen. I also vaguely remember Gabrielle Carteris saying something similar and Shanen wasn't invited to Gabrielle's wedding.

Aaron Spelling was always denying rumors about Tori and Shannen having problems.

by Anonymousreply 319January 31, 2015 5:29 PM

*Shannen

by Anonymousreply 320January 31, 2015 5:29 PM

R318 Just one example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321January 31, 2015 5:30 PM

Carteris was way to old for this show!

In real life she's actually a few months older than Heather Locklear!

All of her storylines sucked, including the previously mentioned hot mama having an extramarital affair with a hunky married doctor storyline

I also remember some RIDICULOUS SL around season 3 when she was mysteriously ran over by a car while crossing the street!

She was in a wheelchair for episodes and there was this big "Who ran over Andrea Zuckerman?" Mystery storyline going in that was complicated and also involved Brandon and Steve

It was more like "Who cares"?

by Anonymousreply 322January 31, 2015 5:35 PM

I thought Andrea was in wheelchair because she had a double hip replacement.

by Anonymousreply 323January 31, 2015 6:00 PM

R317 - No one really knows why.

R321 - Shannen was a little wild, but it isn't clear how much of a terror she was on the set.

by Anonymousreply 324January 31, 2015 9:20 PM

Val says goodbye to David

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325March 14, 2015 12:53 AM

im a gilmore girls fan bitches

by Anonymousreply 326March 14, 2015 1:14 AM

R326 - One does not preclude the other

by Anonymousreply 327March 14, 2015 1:15 AM

are you close r327? fapping away to me, thinking of my writing that comment.

by Anonymousreply 328March 14, 2015 1:21 AM

Did anyone else think Colin was hot?

by Anonymousreply 329March 14, 2015 1:45 AM

R325 am I crazy or was Tiffani a pretty good actress?

by Anonymousreply 330March 14, 2015 2:23 AM

[R330] yes and yes. And fuck yes to [R329]

by Anonymousreply 331March 14, 2015 2:34 AM

R330 - Was and is. She's more than just fun bags.

by Anonymousreply 332March 14, 2015 3:20 AM

Tiffani was great at playing bad girl Val. I wish BH 90210 would have done another crossover with Melrose Place. I would have loved to see Val and Sydney together.

by Anonymousreply 333March 14, 2015 3:34 AM

Val and Amanda would have been interesting.

by Anonymousreply 334March 14, 2015 3:51 AM

R333 but Valerie and Sydney did share a really good and bitchy scene together at the Walsh house

Of course Sydney was going by the name Sophie Burns

Was she related to Melrose Place's Dr. Peter Burns?

by Anonymousreply 335March 14, 2015 10:47 PM

Val and Kelly exchange at !:40 here. Those two did not get along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336March 14, 2015 10:56 PM

I remember being like 10 and the Dylan/ Brenda/ Kelly triangle being a BIG DEAL with all the girls at my school

It lasted basically all of season 3 and even season 4, although Brenda did get engaged and nearly married a guy named Stuart who Dylan had previously known, even leaving Stuart at the altar in Vegas Half the girls in my class were for Brenda and the other half fir Kelly

I remember when Dylan FINALLY made his decision it was like a big TV event that Fox promoted the hell out of, it was even the cover story of Soap Opera Digest that week

That triangle really worked because it got people talking and emotionally involved with the characters, with viewers talking about it like they KNEW these people in real life

The whole relationship and storyline with Kelly hooking up with her best friends boyfriend, while Brenda was away in Paris, was excellently plotted and hit every beat even if it was slow moving

They dragged out the reveal that it was Kelly who Dylan cheated on Brenda with for months and then got more story out of that and jumped to the next beat of the storyline

Even Spelling himself said that if Shannon didn't get herself fired and Brenda wasnt written off the show , they would of spent years continuing to milk that storyline

They tried to replicate that triangle in Season 5, but this time it was with Kelly/Dylan and now Brenda ' s twin brother Brandon,but it didn't have the same success

by Anonymousreply 337June 14, 2015 6:27 PM

Why didn't Jackie Taylor get a spinoff? Surely I'm not the only fan of her coked out shenanigans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338January 23, 2016 4:56 AM

R16, at least she never disappeared, got amnesia, and got abducted by aliens.

by Anonymousreply 339January 23, 2016 6:27 AM

R339 Kelly actually DID have amnesia after being shot and going into a coma, when she work up she had amnesia through the first half of season 8

It was the only time she was tolerable

by Anonymousreply 340December 20, 2016 10:45 PM

Kelly Taylor was a boyfriend stealing cunt!

by Anonymousreply 341December 22, 2016 2:32 AM

Was Carole Potter really fucking Jason Priestley? If true I guess Jason would have fucked an ape given half a chance!

by Anonymousreply 342September 23, 2017 4:23 PM

Val will always be my fav. But i hated how [italic]desperate[/italic] the writers made her wanting to be part of the group. She should've just said fuck it and hung out with Ginger.

by Anonymousreply 343September 23, 2017 8:24 PM

I know people like to make jokes about her but Andrea was my favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344September 23, 2017 8:45 PM

R344 That is just.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345September 23, 2017 9:10 PM

I hate how everyone trashes season 1 but it's a great season. It feels like a drama and it has heaps of great moments like Kelly's crackwhore mom, the bitchy slumber party, Brenda finding a lump on her tit (pretty sad how it's happened in real life too), Jim & Cindy with the swingers, Cindy wanting a bit of strange cock, Ondrea being exposed as a fraud for not living in the zip code catchment & Brenda's cherry busts. Also Brenda sleeping in a Janitor's closet was really bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346September 23, 2017 10:43 PM

Melrose aplace was better.

by Anonymousreply 347September 24, 2017 3:15 AM

I left when Brenda left. She was just the whole fucking show. I hated it when they gave the lesser thans more of a part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348September 24, 2017 3:33 AM

I was in high school when 90210 was on. I loved it and never missed an episode. I was in lust with Dylan. My favorite season was the 1 where Dylan & Kelly hooked up while Brenda was in Paris. I wished she would've stayed there. LOL I loved them together and thought they were much better suited as a couple than Dylan and Brenda.

by Anonymousreply 349September 24, 2017 3:49 AM

R348 I'm with you

by Anonymousreply 350September 24, 2017 4:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351September 24, 2017 4:45 AM

Shade!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352September 24, 2017 6:15 AM

Thank God it was on then, not now.

by Anonymousreply 353September 24, 2017 9:56 AM

R346 I love season 1 too. I think my favourite is the slumber party episode. I also like that they hired the same actor that helps Brenda in Palm Springs to play Stuart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354September 24, 2017 2:41 PM

Series debut!! At 8:30PM!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355September 24, 2017 3:24 PM

DAMN Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356September 24, 2017 3:25 PM

No wonder Andrea had a crush on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357September 24, 2017 3:35 PM

I would've loved to have seen Kelly's bitchy slumber party friend Amanda try and steal some of Jackie's cocaine and have the two of them duke it out Dynasty pond style.

by Anonymousreply 358September 24, 2017 4:04 PM

R358 That would have been awesome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359September 24, 2017 4:24 PM

Too lazy to read this whole thread, but Emily Valentine was the real star of this show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360September 24, 2017 10:10 PM

Yeah, I had a thing for James Eckhouse back then, when I was 19.

by Anonymousreply 361September 24, 2017 10:32 PM

Brian Austin Green was the prettiest of the boys but the shittiest actor. He had no charisma or anything. So he never made an impression. He's aged really, really well. I normally don't care much for tattoos but they look good on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362September 24, 2017 10:36 PM

I loved the very special episode where Andrea started to show signs of dementia.

by Anonymousreply 363September 24, 2017 10:45 PM

Remember when steve and Ondrea almost Fucked

by Anonymousreply 364September 25, 2017 12:44 AM

[quote]Brian Austin Green was the prettiest of the boys

No way. That honor went to the delectible Mr. Priestley...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365September 25, 2017 12:50 AM

The funniest was when they made Andrea marry that fug Jose or Juan or whatever his name was. LOL She always got the fucking shaft. Poor Andrea. Got the leaf blower.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366September 25, 2017 1:00 AM

His name was Jessie you racist fuck.

by Anonymousreply 367September 25, 2017 1:01 AM

Who was the guy who beat the hell out of Donna Martin, he was smoking hot.

by Anonymousreply 368September 25, 2017 1:15 AM

Jamie Walters as Ray Pruit. He also had a couple of hit songs. Before or after 90210 I can't be sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369September 25, 2017 1:38 AM

You might remember this little ditty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370September 25, 2017 1:42 AM

R370 Yikes, glad i don't.

He sure is pretty to look at, even if he Chris Brown'd Donna.

by Anonymousreply 371September 25, 2017 1:51 AM

How can you not remember "How Do You Talk to An Angel?"

by Anonymousreply 372September 25, 2017 2:08 AM

Donna deserved every bruise she got.

by Anonymousreply 373September 25, 2017 2:10 AM

Sorry Mark D Espinoza is hot for almost 60 .... ! Haters! Lets not talk about how some of the ones who were hot have aged. thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374September 25, 2017 2:18 AM

Jamie Walters was a handsome young man. I think he's a fireman now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375September 25, 2017 3:04 AM

Id throw my man pussy at him R374.

by Anonymousreply 376September 25, 2017 3:16 AM

I remember when Jamie Walters was being compared to James Dean. In looks maybe, but talent hell no.

by Anonymousreply 377September 25, 2017 4:04 AM

Is Brandon trying to tweak his dad's nipple while Steve watches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378September 25, 2017 5:57 AM

Member when Jaime and Drew Barrymore were engaged... but called it off. Aww the 90's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379September 25, 2017 7:28 AM

R360 The euphoria episode is one of my faves. But i didn't like how in the later seasons they tried to make it seem like Emily was the love of Brandon's life.

R364 I thought that was one of the better kissing scenes. I think Steve even tells Jesse that Andrea is a good kisser lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380September 25, 2017 5:55 PM

R373 speaks the truth...that drunk bitch didn't deserve to graduate

by Anonymousreply 381September 25, 2017 5:59 PM

Mess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382September 25, 2017 6:11 PM

I loved the episode where someone told Tori Spelling's character, Donna, that she looked pretty. That actor should have won the Emmy for getting thru that scene with a straight face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383September 25, 2017 6:16 PM

I heard Donna sucked on Joe E's TaTas

by Anonymousreply 384September 25, 2017 6:38 PM

It always made me cringe when Donna had kissing scenes because that tongue was hard to miss.

by Anonymousreply 385September 25, 2017 6:46 PM

Come on, no mention of The Peach Pit??? Jim Walsh gets involved,Nat has heart attack, Dylan and/or Brandon end up partners in the business... I think there was an episode where they wanted to turn it into a night club?!?!

by Anonymousreply 386September 25, 2017 11:53 PM

Isn't that what it basically becomes in later seasons with Val, David, and Steve running the show?

by Anonymousreply 387September 25, 2017 11:57 PM

Peach Pit scenes were cringe worthy.

by Anonymousreply 388September 26, 2017 12:00 AM

Nat didn't fit whatsoever either.. He seemed straight out of Queens or Staten Island...

by Anonymousreply 389September 26, 2017 12:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390September 26, 2017 12:19 AM

i would taste Nat's peach cobbler

by Anonymousreply 391September 26, 2017 12:36 AM

WHET Carol Potter?

by Anonymousreply 392September 26, 2017 12:38 AM

Whatever happened to Ana the maid? Did the Walshes pay for her ESL classes? Cause she no hablaed ingles at the beginning and was intermediate by the end of the first season.

by Anonymousreply 393September 26, 2017 12:43 AM

Val that whore! Loved her

by Anonymousreply 394September 26, 2017 1:43 AM

The Peach Pit always booked the best bands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395September 26, 2017 1:48 AM

I remember that all star band! It had George Michael, Kenny G, Vanilla Ice and a black guy.

by Anonymousreply 396September 26, 2017 1:55 AM

Probably Al B. Sure! He was *fly* at the time.

by Anonymousreply 397September 26, 2017 2:00 AM

No bitches it was BABYFACE!

by Anonymousreply 398September 26, 2017 2:02 AM

I still remember when I love your smile by Shaniece was on the show, and then that song blew up. :) Awww.. dododododadooo I love yo smile!

by Anonymousreply 399September 26, 2017 4:20 AM

[quote]Val that whore! Loved her

I loved her too. i also remember that awful HIV scare storyline that she had.

by Anonymousreply 400September 26, 2017 4:39 AM

No mention of Noah, the hottest guy on the show?

by Anonymousreply 401September 26, 2017 4:43 AM

"Donna Martin masturbates! Donna Martin masturbates! Donna Martin masturbates!"

by Anonymousreply 402September 26, 2017 5:09 AM

Val had the biggest face in primetime.

by Anonymousreply 403September 26, 2017 5:25 AM

What happened to the valet parking, that the school had in the first episode ? I also like that Andrea was getting tutored on the bus by the Hispanic maids ..

by Anonymousreply 404September 26, 2017 5:33 AM

Brenda was a bad daughter and sister. She never once came home to visit, even for her brothers wedding !! How inconsiderate

by Anonymousreply 405September 26, 2017 5:41 AM

Andrea never fit on the show. She was Brandon's friend and then the writers forced her onto the rest of the gang. She always looked out of place with them. You could tell Brenda and Kelly hated her.

by Anonymousreply 406September 26, 2017 6:03 AM

I love how the show fucked Andrea by killing her super duper career future with getting pregnant in college and marrying the guy who got her pregnant and turning her into a sad old frau.

by Anonymousreply 407September 26, 2017 7:03 AM

R399, I Love Your Smile was not used on the show. Shanice did that awful Saving Forever For You song for the 90210 soundtrack.

by Anonymousreply 408September 26, 2017 11:24 AM

Nat seemed gay to me...

by Anonymousreply 409September 26, 2017 12:36 PM

[Quote] I loved her too. i also remember that awful HIV scare storyline that she had.

She had alot of dark storylines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410September 26, 2017 4:18 PM

Walsh / Zuckerman - the Woodward and Bernstein of West Beverly

by Anonymousreply 411September 26, 2017 10:20 PM

Getting in line R357! Mark Kiely is MINE! If he was my teacher I would've never been late for class! I always fantasized about him and Brandon secretly getting it on. Even wrote some fanfic about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412September 26, 2017 10:57 PM

😘 ❤️😍😋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413September 26, 2017 10:58 PM

Ray Pruit these days... he is a firefighter in LA County

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414September 27, 2017 12:11 AM

We haven't just learned facts and figures, logic and reasoning skills. But we have learned the value of friendship . . . friendship, loyalty and love, which will not be diminished just because we may not end up together. The memories that we have shared will not go away, simply because we do.

by Anonymousreply 415September 27, 2017 12:26 AM

[Quote] Getting in line [R357]! Mark Kiely is MINE! If he was my teacher I would've never been late for class!

Lol same. None of my High School teachers looked like that ☹️

by Anonymousreply 416September 27, 2017 3:05 PM

R406 I think Brenda liked Ondrea eventually when she wasn't trying to impress Kelly. They had a lot in common. Kelly was the only one that seemed to hate her constantly.

by Anonymousreply 417October 5, 2017 3:01 AM

They should have had bad girl test positive for HIV.

by Anonymousreply 418May 3, 2018 3:19 AM

[quote] I thought Jim Walsh was kind of hot. Definitely a hot daddy.

He was very hairy, too.

by Anonymousreply 419September 1, 2018 2:38 PM

I started watching sporadically during the Cal U years, and hardly watched the Valerie years at all. It was The Story of Brenda and Dylan for me.

by Anonymousreply 420September 1, 2018 2:40 PM

I liked the one where David and Steve got drunk and Steve fucked David because he thought he was a chick.

by Anonymousreply 421September 1, 2018 2:42 PM

R421 I must have missed that episode.

by Anonymousreply 422September 1, 2018 5:51 PM

Yes, r422. We know.

by Anonymousreply 423September 1, 2018 5:56 PM

Jimmy Fucking Eckhouse

He replaced Vic Tayback in the spank bank as he hit prime time the same year Vic croaked...

by Anonymousreply 424September 27, 2018 6:26 PM

Tiffani was the Heather Locklear of the show. She gave it a new energy.

by Anonymousreply 425November 2, 2018 4:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!