Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Usher

Really fucking sexy here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 19, 2021 2:50 AM

?

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2010 1:31 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2010 1:32 AM

Much better than Justin Timberlake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2010 1:34 AM

Usher, come out of that closet.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2010 2:07 AM

More like Flusher.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2010 4:42 AM

I was suprised to learn that Ben Vereen is his father.

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2010 4:59 AM

I'm not

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2010 5:07 AM

I find him incredibly beautiful. His best feature? I'd say is juicy, luscious, succulent, kissable, lips (I'm black so I don't expect whites to like or understand the appeal for his kind of lips).%0D %0D

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2010 9:33 AM

His appeal utterly escapes me. Hate his "music" (if one could call it that), hate his look, (as in the way grooms and presents himself), his dress sense, and he's not hot. He comes off as a totally egotistical diva asshole. There is a rumour that he is into drag queens and trannys.

Then again JT's appeal utterly escapes me also.

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2010 9:54 AM

This video focuses on said juicy, succulent, luscious, lips. I could, kiss, lick, suck on them for days.%0D %0D The song/video is my favorite from the new album. The girl in it is also a knockout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2010 10:07 AM

he's adorable and handsome. he wears clothes so well! what a smile.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2010 10:14 AM

"(I'm black so I don't expect whites to like or understand the appeal for his kind of lips). "%0D %0D Racist much?

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2010 10:15 AM

He was very hot when he released My Way. He was utterly hot in the video Nice and Slow . The scene in the video where he walks around in a bath towel did wonders to my adolescent mind!

Now I find him -- along with Timberlake -- very ordinary looking. I use to have huge crushes on both of them when I was in high school. Now...I go for men who are more....how can I put this....masculine. Both Usher and Timberlake are way too metrosexual for my taste.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2010 10:26 AM

I've always been attracted to his large nose. %0D He is so handsome -I hate it when he has on sun glasses it covers up his nose.

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2010 11:00 AM

Which one is Usher?

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2010 11:16 AM

He should have chosen the name Ticket Taker, or Refreshment Stand Employee.

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2010 11:42 AM

He is a tacky blinged-out twat. It proves money can't buy class, no matter how much guys like him and Diddy think it can.

I'm not racist, but can I ask, why are African Americans so obsessed with diamonds and bling and releasing their own brand of perfume?

In the UK, football players and WAGS act like that, and there are dismissed as common, tacky new money chavs. Is it similar, they come from working class slums and spend money of ostentatious things to show the world how much they have?

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2010 11:54 AM

He's no Eddie Diaz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2010 12:05 PM

[quote]I'm not racist, but[quote]

Oh dear. Whenever I hear, "I'm not racist, but..." I already prepare myself to hear or read an utterly racist comment or stereotype thereafter.

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2010 12:32 PM

r12, many posters here have stated that they have a preference for white men, but r8's statement was a blanket one.

His wide triangle nose and round face make him highly desirable to African women and men, he has absolutely perfect black features.

I hear he goes to great lengths to keep the one or two lovers (male) that he has had quiet. He lost a lot of points with me for taking everyone through the Tameka Foster drama. Of all the women (Chili) to incubate your sperm, you pick a drama queen like Man-teka? But his elegance and beautiful nipples in this video makes me forget all that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2010 6:54 PM

He is so hot, i really hope the gay rumous are false

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2010 7:01 PM

I think Ne-Yo is hotter

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2010 3:06 AM

[quote]His wide triangle nose and round face make him highly desirable to African women and men, he has absolutely perfect black features. %0D %0D Perfectly put r20. But you neglected to mention his lips. The way he licks them at the start of that video (see r8), is the sexiest thing ever. %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2010 9:34 AM

[quote]His wide triangle nose and round face make him highly desirable to African women and men, he has absolutely perfect black features.

Does that mean, black people like Naomi Campbell, Halle Berry, Tyson Beckford and Shemar Moore are considered ugly in the African-American community?

Are They accepted by a wideer audience as very attractive because they have features which are less "African" a slim nose and angular face structure? Is racism more insidious that we think?

It makes me even ask that question of myself. To be 100% honest, I think Usher is rather ugly, but Tyson and Shemar, I would gnaw through a steel gate to into their pants.

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2010 12:52 PM

He's fug

by Anonymousreply 25July 21, 2010 1:51 PM

r24. The people you've mentioned are not ugly. Its just that there are different types of beauty. Although I've never mentioned it, I consider most of the guys DL is obsessed with as generic, bland white boys. I've never understood the appeal of, say, Rob Pattinson, Zac Efron, Jake Gyllenhaal or Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2010 2:30 PM

Exactly, R26. I never understood the obsession with those men you listed by the usual DL posters. All of them are extremely bland, especially Gyllenhaal and Cooper. At CNN T.J. Holmes puts Cooper -- and pretty much everybody that works there -- to shame in the looks department. Perhaps more post about Cooper because he is gay and Holmes is straight. But I even find the extremely effeminate Jason Carroll sexier than Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2010 2:40 PM

r24. Does that mean white people find full lips and round butts on white people unattractive?

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2010 3:26 PM

He's black, nothing sexy about him!

by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2010 3:29 PM

Let's see, he's homely, has no talent, has a shitty diva attitude and he's dumb. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 30July 21, 2010 4:12 PM

Did/does he buttfuck Justin Bieber? Otherwise, why the hell did he ever hook up with that scrawny white boy?

by Anonymousreply 31July 21, 2010 4:25 PM

I would have been willing to give him a pass for his crappy music but for the fact that his "protege" is that little Bieber bastard.

by Anonymousreply 32July 21, 2010 4:27 PM

I never got the appeal of Usher. He has a face that looks like it was mashed by a frying pan when he was a baby.

by Anonymousreply 33July 21, 2010 4:30 PM

I'm a big fan. I'm a white guy in my 30s, if that helps. I especially love the "8701" album from start to finish. He's sexy even though he's not really my type.

by Anonymousreply 34July 21, 2010 4:33 PM

I think is attitude stinks, and he has a personality in minus digits. That's why I think he is fugly, not talent cunt.

by Anonymousreply 35July 21, 2010 5:38 PM

[quote]He's black, nothing sexy about him!%0D %0D Hence the post at r8 given the well-known preference for white men on DL.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2010 9:37 AM

r24, I meant African people, as in people in Africa, not African-Americans. African Americans have such a varied ancestry, and American media has done a pretty good job of brainwashing black people into thinking that European features are the only desirable ones, but I will say it's getting better. The black people that find Usher sexy are probably not among them.

Djimon Hounsou and T.I. have the same shaped nose that is a distinct West African feature. They consider it very attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 24, 2010 4:56 AM

r20/r37. Are you African as in, from Africa? Because you're 100% correct, on everything in both your posts. Oddly enough, my teenage cousin and niece have been monopolising my TV remote, squealing away about how hot T.I. is and watching endless replays of Usher's videos.%0D %0D While I don't disagree, and I love these girls to bits, I can't wait for the new school term to start so I can watch something else besides BET.

by Anonymousreply 38July 24, 2010 12:39 PM

I think Usher is hot physically, but he does seem like a real egomaniac. I wholeheartedly disagree with R22; Ne-Yo is fugly.

by Anonymousreply 39July 24, 2010 12:47 PM

Pictures don't do Ne-Yo justice. They really don't. I saw him perform live once when he came to my college and I wasn't expecting much, but he was very good and really, really sexy. I was quite shocked.

As for Usher, there was a point in time where he was amazing-looking, but I think he's peaked looks-wise. His music is still pretty good though. The new CD is a real return to form. I also don't take anyone on this thread complaining about his music seriously or to be under the age of 80.

His Behind the Music special is very interesting.

And yes, Man-Teka damn near destroyed his brand and career. Funny thing is on Wendy Williams' radio show, she used to say that Man-Teka had so much dirt on Usher (as far as the gay stuff) she conned her way into the marriage.

And Usher has very much been with men in the past. I know too many people in that industry who are more than willing to share after a few drinks.

by Anonymousreply 40July 24, 2010 1:14 PM

r24, all those you mentioned (except maybe Tyson Beckford) have had NOSE JOBS, some like Halle several nosejobs. They all had wide, thick original factory noses. Their new after market noses look ok though.

by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2010 2:27 PM

r40. Has he been with random guys or other celebrities? Please dish.

by Anonymousreply 42July 25, 2010 3:26 AM

r42, Usher was seeing a young man that lives in New Jersey (black or blatino, I couldn't tell) a couple of years ago. He stopped seeing him after Tameka had their first son in '07. Usher likes to vacation in St. Barts and would fly him out there to join him. The guy is a medical student in NJ and Usher is paying for all his expenses. Usher keeps a close eye on the loose lips that might out him. The kid must have had an extensive privacy agreement with Usher because the lawyers were on his ass shortly after this information got out. %0D %0D As for celebrities, I really dont know for sure. PDiddy was really involved in developing Usher(like Usher is developing Justin Beiber now) from 1992 until he signed with LaFace. Rumor had always been that Puffy took advantage of him at that time, exposed him to the gay lifestyle, etc. If you look at his stage shows at that time, they were extremely sexual for a 13 or 14 year old, he could give RKelly competition. %0D %0D Rumor also has it that Usher really didnt hire Tameka to have his sons. She became his best friend and he eventually confided in her his secrets. She blackmailed him and if he ever took her to court he would surely be outed. She had his kids and now takes care of the other three she had with his money.

by Anonymousreply 43July 25, 2010 4:45 AM

Yup R43, sounds about right.

I'd like to add that a stylist friend of mine delights in telling the story of seeing Usher hitting on his best friend very blatantly in a mall in Atlanta. Usher gets down for sure.

And I heard a similar story about Tameka. That really does explain everything. The tension between her and his mother, his erratic behavior during the period when they were married.

And I remember Wendy Williams saying something to that effect on her radio show (which had edge, before her toothless TV show). She said Tameka got drunk at a party and started blabbing about all the dirt she had on Usher.

Yep, he's gay and he got blackmailed.

by Anonymousreply 44July 25, 2010 1:39 PM

R6, Vereen is his godfather not father.

by Anonymousreply 45July 25, 2010 1:46 PM

I believe you guys but didn't he date Chilli and Naomi Campbell? They, especially Naomi, don't seem like the bearding type.

by Anonymousreply 46July 26, 2010 6:38 AM

Who knows r46. Maybe it was for publicity. Maybe he's bi.

He has a very close and business like relationship with his mother who is his manager. Ive heard stories about her, she really left her family in the dust to get Usher's career where it is today. He probably holds that against her so she really cant weigh in on his love life. They have the same kind of dynamic as Beyonce and her father, another cut throat parent manager.

by Anonymousreply 47July 26, 2010 7:00 AM

Usher enjoys a hug from Chris Brown in Jamaica...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 27, 2010 11:04 PM

Find him and Justin Timberlake completely fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 49July 27, 2010 11:10 PM

Out of interest, R49, who do you find attractive? I personally think both Usher and JT are hot.

by Anonymousreply 50July 28, 2010 5:33 PM

Wow, there's so much pleasure in Chris Brown's face in that photo at R48.

by Anonymousreply 51July 28, 2010 5:33 PM

There was a bi that implied before Usher married, his previoius gf was really a very convincing tranny. So convincing he brought her to events and she passed for a woman

Also Kanye West is suppose to be dating a she-male.

by Anonymousreply 52July 28, 2010 5:58 PM

[quote]Wow, there's so much pleasure in Chris Brown's face in that photo at [R48].

Yep, looks like Usher has a new piece of ass to fly off to the Caribbean! They recorded a song together last weekend while on the island. I guess they fucked away from the locals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 28, 2010 7:55 PM

R50, Examples of guys I find attractive are Hugh Jackman, Jensen Atwood and Robert Downey Jr.

by Anonymousreply 54July 29, 2010 1:09 AM

HERE'S USHER'S BALL SACK!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 25, 2013 7:18 PM

I call him Blusher..

..for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 56January 25, 2013 8:05 PM

yummy balls!

by Anonymousreply 57January 26, 2013 12:14 AM

Poke it on out poke it out right there. I'm a fall back while you work that chair

by Anonymousreply 58January 26, 2013 6:53 AM

unfortunately his 2 latest good singles are flopping. Not sure why

by Anonymousreply 59September 2, 2014 2:59 PM

Usher being a total stud and easily completing the Ellen Show version of American Ninja Warrior, complete with posing and kissing his biceps at the end! HAW-T!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2014 10:09 PM

But come on gays, I mean guys, he just got MARRIED. He can't be gay, blah, blah, blah...

by Anonymousreply 61December 4, 2015 10:21 PM

Sing bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 19, 2021 2:35 AM

What kind of celebrity creates a foundation named after himself and then charges said charity $1 million to appear at said charity’s annual fundraiser?

by Anonymousreply 63April 19, 2021 2:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!