Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I need serious, anonymous revenge ideas.

I just found out that the reason I passed out in the middle of Sixth Avenue and ended up in the emergency room with some serious damage about ten years ago is that someone put rohypnol in a beer I was drinking. Needless to say the asshole is psychotic. How can I fuck up his life? Serious replies only.

by Anonymousreply 104February 27, 2020 12:13 AM

Is he still doing it to people? Did he sexually assault you? Try to catch him doing it again and call the cops. If he's a teacher, make an anonymous report that he's molesting kids.

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2010 1:53 AM

How did you figure it out?

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2010 1:55 AM

Is he still in your life? If not, you might do yourself a favor and let it go, unless you're crazier than he is.

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2010 2:00 AM

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.%0D

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2010 2:08 AM

Someone who was there finally told me. Haven't seen him since. He lives far away. And he just did it to fuck me up - nothing sexual. I just want to give him a taste of his own medicine.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2010 2:10 AM

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2010 2:12 AM

You'll never pull anything off. You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2010 2:22 AM

Well thanks r7. You're so astute and intuitive. And I really care about your approval.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2010 2:34 AM

Well, you care enough to reply, R8. Why are you wasting your time bickering with me? Don't you have serious, anonymous revenge ideas to plan?

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2010 3:01 AM

OP, if you expect us to conspire with you, you need to provide more details. What was and is the relationship, for starters? What contact do you now have, and what access to his property and personal information?

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2010 3:09 AM

OP- I'm worried about you hon. First, who's to say that the person who told you isn't lying? They waited TEN years to tell you this? Something's fishy. Any chance the person who told you was in on it? How did THEY know? that's very suspicious. I'm not sure i'd trust this person- at the very least, they've been deceiving you for ten years. If they'd told you about it then, you could have gone to the police. Just from what you're saying I don't trust this person...neither should you. I mean...it could be that this person drugged you, is trying to unload their conscious, and also implicate an innocent person (who just happens to be conveniently very far away). This doesn't pass the smell test. Please don't do anything rash. You could be the one who suffers. You do something against this guy and the cops find out, you're going to jail. And he could be completely innocent. I'm sorry- I do not trust the person telling you this AT ALL. Waiting ten years to tell someone something like this? something's amiss here.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2010 3:15 AM

R10- go fuck off psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2010 3:16 AM

[quote][R10]- go fuck off psychopath.%0D %0D Right, because the armchair psychiatrists are so much better.%0D %0D Can you get his credit card number, OP?

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2010 3:29 AM

Someone start part two of the wonderful thread %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D Re: Rock & Roll Royalty 70s Style! %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 14July 10, 2010 3:33 AM

post an anympus message on one of his social networks...put it in cyberspace%0D that is all...%0D do not seek other revenge

by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2010 3:33 AM

OP, just keep one thing in mind: Don't do anything illegal. As a corollary to that,don't get caught. BTW: How many people who know both of you, have you discussed this with, bcz I seriously doubt you've confined your solicitations of ideas to just your DL buddies.%0D %0D You can fuck him up in any number of ways, but you need to be careful and discreet. You're both older and there's more at stake. The other thing is, I'd bet you'd find it irresistible to brag if you're successful.%0D %0D %0D The whole thing sounds dumb. To put time and effort into something is not useful. I am a vengeful person, myself. But I know how to wait. I also know that somethings you let go.Unless they're crossing the street an' your in your car! LOL! You're pissed off and playing all tough guy. Don't be tough, be smart.

by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2010 3:44 AM

If you know where he lives break his fucking windows out in the winter, shit on his mail and fuck his girlfriend! Then, get his email and sign him up for a bunch of gay sites and slash his tires. That or just go ask his ass and fuck his dog. It's really up to you!! Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2011 2:40 PM

Try finding new, less crazy people to hang out with. And stay away from alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2011 2:46 PM

I honestly would talk to a lawyer or the cops. I don't know what kind of statute of limitations applies, but it could be that the clock only starts ticking once you've found out. Want to really fuck with him, legally and publically? Get him arrested. Even if he doesn't go to trial, it's sweet. If he does go to trial, even if he gets off, there's a good chance that his reputation is ruined. Also sweet.

And then there are the civil cases.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2011 2:47 PM

OP, I'm with 16 on this. You need to keep your head. The chances of getting away with it are slim.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2011 2:48 PM

Glad you asked OP! Tune in Wednesday's at 10:00pm eastern on ABC, and see a multitude of different acts of revenge!

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2011 2:52 PM

Extraordinarily Scary Tale

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2011 2:54 PM

I think the statute of limitations is 5 or 6 yrs. OP I kind of agree with someone who posted that maybe you shouldn't trust the person who told you. What relationship do you have with these ppl? I mean the person who told you if it was a friend, should have told you 10 yrs ago,clearly not a friend. And who drugs someone for a lark?.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2011 2:57 PM

Who took you to the ER, OP?

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2011 2:59 PM

LET IT GO.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2011 3:00 PM

OP, did it ever occur to you that he "roophied" you to shut you the fuck up? You're annoying.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2011 3:04 PM

[quote] ended up in the emergency room with some serious damage

What was the "serious damage" you incurred, OP?

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2011 3:07 PM

You should spread the word to people he knows. You won't be able to physically harm him but you can hurt his reputation. Word will spread and he'll take the consequences when other people start to treat him cautiously.

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2011 3:12 PM

I would let him know that you know. And tell him you're talking to law enforcement and an attorney about it. That you're looking for compensation for medical expenses and all the therapy you needed after the incident. Let him shake a little. OR maybe he'll come clean, apologize, let you know what was going on in his life back then that made him such a shit...and you can both move on. Or maybe he'll write you a big fat check.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2011 3:13 PM

OP, if you want to have a great life, put it behind you and move on.

If you want to fuck yourself up, be mired in drama with an asshole from 10 years ago and risk legal problems up to and including jail and a felony record, seek revenge.

Oh, and now that you know the person who told you about it is the kind of person who would withhold that information for 10 years, avoid him or her like the plague, and everyone else from that situation, as well, because they are not your friends and never were. If they were, they would have told you or at least have made an anonymous call to the police.

Really, OP. Use your brain and behave like a mature adult and do what's best for yourself and your future, not what you'd like to do for revenge.

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2011 3:27 PM

the statute of limitations may have run out on this alleged crime. You should check with a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2011 3:33 PM

OP, let it go and move on. You sound like you need professional help.

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2011 3:36 PM

Yes, tell us more about it, OP.

Who is this person to you? A close friend, an acquaintance?

Who took you to the ER and what serious damage did you suffer?

Did you have health insurance at the time?

Why, if you were only drinking beer, didn't you suspect someone had drugged you? Did you tell the ER people you thought you'd been drugged?

Tell us the details, we can't answer unless we know.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2011 3:41 PM

OP, pay someone from a Mexican Drug Cartel to kill him. It will never be traced back to you.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2011 3:44 PM

OP, you are more troubled than the monster who you say did this to you.

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2011 3:52 PM

The one thing you need to know is the person who knew all this time and just now told you is not your friend.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2011 3:53 PM

Fuck the nervous nellies. I'm in. What do you know about his current life?

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2011 3:59 PM

Does he have a rabbit?

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2011 4:01 PM

How do you know he is a psychopath? When your "friend" told you this were you surprised, skeptical, or did you experience an "of course" moment? When/how did your friend find out this information? What happened on the sidewalk? What were your injuries?

How old were you all at the time? Are you aware of other bad/prediatory behaviour of his? Are you concerned about the safety of others? If so, call the local police where he lives (non emergency #)and explain the situation.

If he is truly a psychopath and he lives far away from you the last thing you want to do is bring yourself to his attention. You may think you are fucking with him but I suspect he would get off on the game and would very much enjoy playing cat and mouse with you. Don't you watch movies?

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2011 4:02 PM

You could ring his doorbell and run away. Ah, good times......

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2011 4:02 PM

[quote]If he is truly a psychopath and he lives far away from you the last thing you want to do is bring yourself to his attention. You may think you are fucking with him but I suspect he would get off on the game and would very much enjoy playing cat and mouse with you. Don't you watch movies?

R39--As a participant on this site you should know the meaning of anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2011 4:06 PM

OP, you wrote that someone who was there finally told you. Had you seen this person between the incident and his disclosure? Why didn't he tell you at the time?

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2011 4:24 PM

You need serious, psychiatric help.

But then so does everybody else who posts on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2011 4:33 PM

Dye your hair and get plastic surgery.

Take on a new identity and create a history for yourself and an online footprint.

Buy the house/apartment next door to him.

Follow him and find out everything you can about his life.

Discover who is close to him. Perhaps his brother/nephew/son/partner.

Seduce and fuck them.

If he is up to anything illegal set up an elaborate sting, preferably during a formal event, that sees him arrested or humiliated in an outlandish way.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2011 4:52 PM

Ding dong ditch. You kill her, then you throw that ding dong into a ditch.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2011 6:05 PM

Is he single and sexually active? If so, send him an anonymous email saying you recently slept together and that you just found out you have chlaymidia and were told to contact your recent partners. A giant q-tip up the dick is always good revenge.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2011 7:10 PM

Confront him. Tell him you reported it to the police, and they are going to get a statement from the person who told you. You have all the hospital records and everything is going to be used at his trial and he is going to spend a LONG LONG time in jail. Tell him you are also going to sue him in civil court for damages, pain and suffering.

The cops will tell you it's too late to do anything about it, but making him shit in his pants should be sweet enough revenge.

You could still sue him in civil court if you get a statement from the guy who told you (or you can have him deposed) and can get copies of your medical bills, including any time missed from work. You can also add pain and suffering to the damages.

Everything rides on if the guy who told you this is being truthful or not.

All legal, you get your revenge, and possibly some money for it.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2011 7:33 PM

EST?? This troll started the thread in july and someone bumped it. Troll has never posted back. The real ones are obsessed with getting responses and replying back.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2011 7:46 PM

you are all a bunch of super pussies. Get your revenge girl~don't listen to these panty sniffers!

by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2011 5:09 PM

Insert $30 worth of pennies into your rectum every day, and use these pennies at all the stores in his town. He will handle your ass pennies daily, and you'll gain the upper hand.

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2011 5:25 PM

Why does it have to be anonmynous? Your drink was laced. Or, was it?

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2011 5:34 PM

If this had actually happened (which it didn't), contacting the police would be meaningless because it happened so long ago it's past the statue of limitations.

by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2011 5:38 PM

Not to mention the Statue of Liberty!

by Anonymousreply 53October 18, 2011 5:50 PM

Hi,

I may be a little late but you could try www.mastersofrevenge.com or www.revengesupermarket.com. Both sites are full of ideas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 26, 2011 6:54 AM

justice will be served in heaven......no one died........i've a son that was killed......i don't seek revenge.....i seek justice.......grow up......and stop drinking.......your a loser to begin with if you drink with strangers

by Anonymousreply 55November 8, 2011 2:24 PM

Revenge never helps; holding a grudge for this long is unhealthy. Let it go, OP.

by Anonymousreply 56November 8, 2011 2:42 PM

Revenge is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. That said, here's whst you do... Find someone eat up with the AID. Have him rape the aging club kid and then enjoy the next 20 ears wathcing him die. All the 90s club kids deserve this as their future.

by Anonymousreply 57November 8, 2011 3:09 PM

can anybody help me get revenge or at least some ideas i was with my boyfriend michael for almost three years he has done nothing but cheat lie and abuse me so i finally got fed up and left him i still care about him not sexually but he plays thispathetic role like he loves me while he goes on craigslist backpage and myredbook and picks up hookers one in particular brianna davis aka briella billionz me and her talked and i asked her to stop seeing him she said ahe would but they both go behind my back i want to show them not to keep fucking with me cuz it really hurts thanks

by Anonymousreply 58February 3, 2012 3:51 PM

10 years ago? It is not you who is crazy... it is you who is MAD!

by Anonymousreply 59February 3, 2012 5:38 PM

Put a bag of dog shit on his doorstep, light it on fire and ring the bell.

by Anonymousreply 60February 3, 2012 5:53 PM

[quote]Does he have a rabbit? by: Glenn Close

Does he have eyes? You can torture him by making him watch me in Mamma Mia.

by Anonymousreply 61February 3, 2012 5:57 PM

This is one FUCKED up thread.

by Anonymousreply 62February 3, 2012 6:17 PM

Call the Church of Jesus christ of Latter Day Saints. tell them you are having a crisis of spirit and need counsel that you have become familiar with them through what you hear in the news about Mitt Romney and would like to talk to a church elder. give them your mark's name and address. they are unrelenting. (Same true of Scientologists.)

Make a fake yahoo account and send emails to his friends and family outlining acts of perversion your mark has perfomed.

Watch america's Most Wanted and call him in as a culprit.

Post anti-American sentiments on several websites attributed to your mark and let Homeland Security do the rest.

by Anonymousreply 63February 3, 2012 6:40 PM

I'd sent him elephant shit through the mail myself. Some website offers to do that. Apprently it smells terrible and it ruins carpets!

by Anonymousreply 64February 3, 2012 6:41 PM

Here's a question related to R63. Do the mormon missionaries know which households are gay/lesbian and avoid them? We've been in our neighborhood for 12 years and I've seen plenty of missionaries, but they never stop at our house - or our gay friend's house up the street.

by Anonymousreply 65May 17, 2012 8:00 PM

think dont be stupid make his life hell but if you get busted its for nothing

there are people that will do it for a price but if you want to do it your self slow and stedy think of every thing that could go wrong sit chill go threw every thing then make your move

by Anonymousreply 66July 26, 2012 9:58 AM

File a criminal complaint. Keep it legal.

And reaallly horrific for him to see a cop at his door with a warrant.

by Anonymousreply 67July 26, 2012 10:11 AM

..and if he is using Ro on you, he is using it on others. Report him. Police should respond.

It would be responsible, just not vengeful.

by Anonymousreply 68July 26, 2012 10:15 AM

Another bumped thread from two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 69July 26, 2012 11:04 AM

R69, who would take advice from an idiot like you?

by Anonymousreply 70July 26, 2012 12:53 PM

R70, what's idiotic about pointing out that OP started this thread two years ago? The only revenge advice that makes sense now is the dish served very cold variety.

by Anonymousreply 71July 26, 2012 1:08 PM

Real question here:

Although the cops couldn't do anything now, could alerting the police to this man be helpful to authorities if this man has committed similar crimes? Sort of like victims of child molesters coming forward years later?

by Anonymousreply 72July 26, 2012 1:22 PM

This is a serious reply: get professional help for you desire to avenge this incident.

by Anonymousreply 73July 26, 2012 1:59 PM

Revenge tastes best cold.

by Anonymousreply 74July 26, 2012 3:06 PM

[quote]Do the mormon missionaries know which households are gay/lesbian and avoid them? We've been in our neighborhood for 12 years and I've seen plenty of missionaries, but they never stop at our house - or our gay friend's house up the street.

It's those pink petunias in the window boxes and all over the garden. They skip houses that scream gay.

by Anonymousreply 75July 26, 2012 3:45 PM

Not to get all "blame the victim" here, but nearly every person I've ever had tell me their drink was spiked has been the sort who gets falling down drunk every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 76July 26, 2012 4:05 PM

Here's the deal - you're either willing to go all the way or you're not.

So either drug him and have him raped, or get over it. Those are your only options.

by Anonymousreply 77July 26, 2012 4:15 PM

I'm with the other posters who've said just walk away and let it go.

But, If I were you I would try to at least get compensated for my hospital bills.

by Anonymousreply 78July 26, 2012 4:26 PM

OP obviously hooked up with Brandon!

by Anonymousreply 79September 4, 2012 8:02 PM

OP never even came back.

by Anonymousreply 80September 4, 2012 8:09 PM

I agree with R-77

by Anonymousreply 81September 5, 2012 3:15 AM

Change your name, for starters.

by Anonymousreply 82September 5, 2012 3:20 AM

OP Have sex with him. I am sure that would be horrible for him. No one wants to butt pound a 500 lb, homebound, momma's girl.

by Anonymousreply 83September 5, 2012 3:39 AM

I had some one who seriously messed my life up a few years back. I go on every sex site ( gay or straight) create a profile with my "nickname" being his full name ! Perfectly legal, no connection to him what so ever, but when he or anyone else Googles his name they'll find quite an interesting array of results!

If you don't think this works or is illegal in any way just Google "Rick Santorum!

by Anonymousreply 84September 5, 2012 4:39 AM

See if he has a FB page and post an account of it there. He'll delete it, but probably not before others see it first.

by Anonymousreply 85September 5, 2012 4:47 AM

If hes at another party, leaves his drink unattended... Acid(LSD) on the rim of his cup or in it, and lot. Nothing like unexpectedly tripping balls, and fuck with him so he has a terrible trip

by Anonymousreply 86December 12, 2012 3:15 AM

i use this auto dialer multi-dialer.com , its very good)

by Anonymousreply 87November 21, 2013 4:55 PM

Should this thread be merged with "Let's Pretend We're a Scorpio"?

by Anonymousreply 88November 21, 2013 5:00 PM

There is a website called masters of revenge that can send anonymous messages and packages

by Anonymousreply 89September 13, 2014 8:19 AM

Ten years ago? Give it up, and learn a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 90September 13, 2014 8:31 AM

FOURTEEN years ago now, dears. This thread is over four years old.

by Anonymousreply 91September 13, 2014 10:32 AM

Forgive! Peace! Forgive!

by Anonymousreply 92September 13, 2014 7:12 PM

R25 What do you do if you cannot let it go, as much as you would like to? What if your life has already turned to shit and you think about it every day?

by Anonymousreply 93September 15, 2014 11:43 AM

Best revenge is LIVE WELL. Karma will get him in the end if this is true.But having waited 10 yrs to tell you?I hope this is not a friend. Because a friend like that you really dont need enemies.

Just live well. Thats the best revenge!

by Anonymousreply 94January 25, 2015 5:24 AM

R94 Bullshit. Revenge is the best revenge. Plan it out well, and dish it when the time is right. It's the only way you'll feel better. Why did you even bump this thread?

by Anonymousreply 95January 25, 2015 5:28 AM

R93 emotional freedom technique

by Anonymousreply 96January 25, 2015 5:54 AM

Has anyone here used that Masters of Revenge website? Because, wow, so many ideas...

by Anonymousreply 97January 25, 2015 6:09 AM

Call a Wise Guy or a Hells Angel

by Anonymousreply 98February 17, 2015 1:31 AM

I'd say he's not worth any energy expended on your part. I don't think that [R29] will work because he'll probably know the statute of limitations is past. You might call him and confront him. I wouldn't bother with any revenge plots. Get this out of your system as soon as you can.

by Anonymousreply 99February 17, 2015 1:55 AM

The best revenge is living well.

by Anonymousreply 100February 26, 2020 10:46 PM

And dredging five year old threads—eh, r100?

by Anonymousreply 101February 26, 2020 10:49 PM

YIKES!

OP, I’m ALL ABOUT REVENGE - thr fantasy of it all, that is. I play some revenge music, rock the fuck out, and move on.

Tool has some great revenge music, btw.

Listen, the person who did this to you is profoundly fucked up. You don’t wanna go down that road. Trust me.

Also, don’t self harm by drinking excessively or going on some drug bender. Just take extra good care of yourself, and be grateful this piece of shit is far away. Make no contact with this person, either.

NOTHING will satisfy what you want out of this, other than going inside of yourself, and learning to let go. Some people are heinously fucked up, and that’s the world we live in, OP. Surround yourself with people who love you.

by Anonymousreply 102February 26, 2020 10:58 PM

Jeez, just saw that this is an old thread. 🤬

Ima go listen to some TOOL, and then do my meditation.

LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 103February 26, 2020 11:01 PM

OMG!!! I'm the OP. No I never did anything. I was soon after told it wasn't him but I'm not sure who to believe. And he's part of a posse of a major sleezebag discussed here very often and I was told to watch my back. But it really did happen. I still have a scar on my left eyebrow.

by Anonymousreply 104February 27, 2020 12:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!