Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I need serious, anonymous revenge ideas.

I just found out that the reason I passed out in the middle of Sixth Avenue and ended up in the emergency room with some serious damage about ten years ago is that someone put rohypnol in a beer I was drinking. Needless to say the asshole is psychotic. How can I fuck up his life? Serious replies only.

by Anonymousreply 9902/16/2015

Is he still doing it to people? Did he sexually assault you? Try to catch him doing it again and call the cops. If he's a teacher, make an anonymous report that he's molesting kids.

by Anonymousreply 107/09/2010

How did you figure it out?

by Anonymousreply 207/09/2010

Is he still in your life? If not, you might do yourself a favor and let it go, unless you're crazier than he is.

by Anonymousreply 307/09/2010

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.%0D

by Anonymousreply 407/09/2010

You'll never pull anything off. You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 707/09/2010

Well thanks r7. You're so astute and intuitive. And I really care about your approval.

by Anonymousreply 807/09/2010

OP, if you expect us to conspire with you, you need to provide more details. What was and is the relationship, for starters? What contact do you now have, and what access to his property and personal information?

by Anonymousreply 1007/09/2010

R10- go fuck off psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 1207/09/2010

[quote][R10]- go fuck off psychopath.%0D %0D Right, because the armchair psychiatrists are so much better.%0D %0D Can you get his credit card number, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1307/09/2010

Someone start part two of the wonderful thread %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D Re: Rock & Roll Royalty 70s Style! %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1407/09/2010

Try finding new, less crazy people to hang out with. And stay away from alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 1810/15/2011

I honestly would talk to a lawyer or the cops. I don't know what kind of statute of limitations applies, but it could be that the clock only starts ticking once you've found out. Want to really fuck with him, legally and publically? Get him arrested. Even if he doesn't go to trial, it's sweet. If he does go to trial, even if he gets off, there's a good chance that his reputation is ruined. Also sweet.

And then there are the civil cases.

by Anonymousreply 1910/15/2011

OP, I'm with 16 on this. You need to keep your head. The chances of getting away with it are slim.

by Anonymousreply 2010/15/2011

Glad you asked OP! Tune in Wednesday's at 10:00pm eastern on ABC, and see a multitude of different acts of revenge!

by Anonymousreply 2110/15/2011

I think the statute of limitations is 5 or 6 yrs. OP I kind of agree with someone who posted that maybe you shouldn't trust the person who told you. What relationship do you have with these ppl? I mean the person who told you if it was a friend, should have told you 10 yrs ago,clearly not a friend. And who drugs someone for a lark?.

by Anonymousreply 2310/15/2011

Who took you to the ER, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2410/15/2011

LET IT GO.

by Anonymousreply 2510/15/2011

OP, did it ever occur to you that he "roophied" you to shut you the fuck up? You're annoying.

by Anonymousreply 2610/15/2011

[quote] ended up in the emergency room with some serious damage

What was the "serious damage" you incurred, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2710/15/2011

You should spread the word to people he knows. You won't be able to physically harm him but you can hurt his reputation. Word will spread and he'll take the consequences when other people start to treat him cautiously.

by Anonymousreply 2810/15/2011

I would let him know that you know. And tell him you're talking to law enforcement and an attorney about it. That you're looking for compensation for medical expenses and all the therapy you needed after the incident. Let him shake a little. OR maybe he'll come clean, apologize, let you know what was going on in his life back then that made him such a shit...and you can both move on. Or maybe he'll write you a big fat check.

by Anonymousreply 2910/15/2011

OP, if you want to have a great life, put it behind you and move on.

If you want to fuck yourself up, be mired in drama with an asshole from 10 years ago and risk legal problems up to and including jail and a felony record, seek revenge.

Oh, and now that you know the person who told you about it is the kind of person who would withhold that information for 10 years, avoid him or her like the plague, and everyone else from that situation, as well, because they are not your friends and never were. If they were, they would have told you or at least have made an anonymous call to the police.

Really, OP. Use your brain and behave like a mature adult and do what's best for yourself and your future, not what you'd like to do for revenge.

by Anonymousreply 3010/15/2011

the statute of limitations may have run out on this alleged crime. You should check with a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 3110/15/2011

OP, let it go and move on. You sound like you need professional help.

by Anonymousreply 3210/15/2011

OP, pay someone from a Mexican Drug Cartel to kill him. It will never be traced back to you.

by Anonymousreply 3410/15/2011

The one thing you need to know is the person who knew all this time and just now told you is not your friend.

by Anonymousreply 3610/15/2011

Fuck the nervous nellies. I'm in. What do you know about his current life?

by Anonymousreply 3710/15/2011

Does he have a rabbit?

by Anonymousreply 3810/15/2011

How do you know he is a psychopath? When your "friend" told you this were you surprised, skeptical, or did you experience an "of course" moment? When/how did your friend find out this information? What happened on the sidewalk? What were your injuries?

How old were you all at the time? Are you aware of other bad/prediatory behaviour of his? Are you concerned about the safety of others? If so, call the local police where he lives (non emergency #)and explain the situation.

If he is truly a psychopath and he lives far away from you the last thing you want to do is bring yourself to his attention. You may think you are fucking with him but I suspect he would get off on the game and would very much enjoy playing cat and mouse with you. Don't you watch movies?

by Anonymousreply 3910/15/2011

[quote]If he is truly a psychopath and he lives far away from you the last thing you want to do is bring yourself to his attention. You may think you are fucking with him but I suspect he would get off on the game and would very much enjoy playing cat and mouse with you. Don't you watch movies?

R39--As a participant on this site you should know the meaning of anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 4110/15/2011

OP, you wrote that someone who was there finally told you. Had you seen this person between the incident and his disclosure? Why didn't he tell you at the time?

by Anonymousreply 4210/15/2011

You need serious, psychiatric help.

But then so does everybody else who posts on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 4310/15/2011

Dye your hair and get plastic surgery.

Take on a new identity and create a history for yourself and an online footprint.

Buy the house/apartment next door to him.

Follow him and find out everything you can about his life.

Discover who is close to him. Perhaps his brother/nephew/son/partner.

Seduce and fuck them.

If he is up to anything illegal set up an elaborate sting, preferably during a formal event, that sees him arrested or humiliated in an outlandish way.

by Anonymousreply 4410/15/2011

Ding dong ditch. You kill her, then you throw that ding dong into a ditch.

by Anonymousreply 4510/15/2011

Is he single and sexually active? If so, send him an anonymous email saying you recently slept together and that you just found out you have chlaymidia and were told to contact your recent partners. A giant q-tip up the dick is always good revenge.

by Anonymousreply 4610/15/2011

EST?? This troll started the thread in july and someone bumped it. Troll has never posted back. The real ones are obsessed with getting responses and replying back.

by Anonymousreply 4810/15/2011

you are all a bunch of super pussies. Get your revenge girl~don't listen to these panty sniffers!

by Anonymousreply 4910/18/2011

Insert $30 worth of pennies into your rectum every day, and use these pennies at all the stores in his town. He will handle your ass pennies daily, and you'll gain the upper hand.

by Anonymousreply 5010/18/2011

Why does it have to be anonmynous? Your drink was laced. Or, was it?

by Anonymousreply 5110/18/2011

If this had actually happened (which it didn't), contacting the police would be meaningless because it happened so long ago it's past the statue of limitations.

by Anonymousreply 5210/18/2011

Not to mention the Statue of Liberty!

by Anonymousreply 5310/18/2011

Hi,

I may be a little late but you could try www.mastersofrevenge.com or www.revengesupermarket.com. Both sites are full of ideas.

by Anonymousreply 5410/26/2011

justice will be served in heaven......no one died........i've a son that was killed......i don't seek revenge.....i seek justice.......grow up......and stop drinking.......your a loser to begin with if you drink with strangers

by Anonymousreply 5511/08/2011

Revenge never helps; holding a grudge for this long is unhealthy. Let it go, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5611/08/2011

can anybody help me get revenge or at least some ideas i was with my boyfriend michael for almost three years he has done nothing but cheat lie and abuse me so i finally got fed up and left him i still care about him not sexually but he plays thispathetic role like he loves me while he goes on craigslist backpage and myredbook and picks up hookers one in particular brianna davis aka briella billionz me and her talked and i asked her to stop seeing him she said ahe would but they both go behind my back i want to show them not to keep fucking with me cuz it really hurts thanks

by Anonymousreply 5802/03/2012

10 years ago? It is not you who is crazy... it is you who is MAD!

by Anonymousreply 5902/03/2012

Put a bag of dog shit on his doorstep, light it on fire and ring the bell.

by Anonymousreply 6002/03/2012

[quote]Does he have a rabbit? by: Glenn Close

Does he have eyes? You can torture him by making him watch me in Mamma Mia.

by Anonymousreply 6102/03/2012

This is one FUCKED up thread.

by Anonymousreply 6202/03/2012

Call the Church of Jesus christ of Latter Day Saints. tell them you are having a crisis of spirit and need counsel that you have become familiar with them through what you hear in the news about Mitt Romney and would like to talk to a church elder. give them your mark's name and address. they are unrelenting. (Same true of Scientologists.)

Make a fake yahoo account and send emails to his friends and family outlining acts of perversion your mark has perfomed.

Watch america's Most Wanted and call him in as a culprit.

Post anti-American sentiments on several websites attributed to your mark and let Homeland Security do the rest.

by Anonymousreply 6302/03/2012

I'd sent him elephant shit through the mail myself. Some website offers to do that. Apprently it smells terrible and it ruins carpets!

by Anonymousreply 6402/03/2012

Here's a question related to R63. Do the mormon missionaries know which households are gay/lesbian and avoid them? We've been in our neighborhood for 12 years and I've seen plenty of missionaries, but they never stop at our house - or our gay friend's house up the street.

by Anonymousreply 6505/17/2012

think dont be stupid make his life hell but if you get busted its for nothing

there are people that will do it for a price but if you want to do it your self slow and stedy think of every thing that could go wrong sit chill go threw every thing then make your move

by Anonymousreply 6607/26/2012

File a criminal complaint. Keep it legal.

And reaallly horrific for him to see a cop at his door with a warrant.

by Anonymousreply 6707/26/2012

..and if he is using Ro on you, he is using it on others. Report him. Police should respond.

It would be responsible, just not vengeful.

by Anonymousreply 6807/26/2012

Another bumped thread from two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6907/26/2012

R69, who would take advice from an idiot like you?

by Anonymousreply 7007/26/2012

R70, what's idiotic about pointing out that OP started this thread two years ago? The only revenge advice that makes sense now is the dish served very cold variety.

by Anonymousreply 7107/26/2012

Real question here:

Although the cops couldn't do anything now, could alerting the police to this man be helpful to authorities if this man has committed similar crimes? Sort of like victims of child molesters coming forward years later?

by Anonymousreply 7207/26/2012

This is a serious reply: get professional help for you desire to avenge this incident.

by Anonymousreply 7307/26/2012

Revenge tastes best cold.

by Anonymousreply 7407/26/2012

[quote]Do the mormon missionaries know which households are gay/lesbian and avoid them? We've been in our neighborhood for 12 years and I've seen plenty of missionaries, but they never stop at our house - or our gay friend's house up the street.

It's those pink petunias in the window boxes and all over the garden. They skip houses that scream gay.

by Anonymousreply 7507/26/2012

Not to get all "blame the victim" here, but nearly every person I've ever had tell me their drink was spiked has been the sort who gets falling down drunk every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 7607/26/2012

Here's the deal - you're either willing to go all the way or you're not.

So either drug him and have him raped, or get over it. Those are your only options.

by Anonymousreply 7707/26/2012

I'm with the other posters who've said just walk away and let it go.

But, If I were you I would try to at least get compensated for my hospital bills.

by Anonymousreply 7807/26/2012

OP obviously hooked up with Brandon!

by Anonymousreply 7909/04/2012

OP never even came back.

by Anonymousreply 8009/04/2012

I agree with R-77

by Anonymousreply 8109/04/2012

Change your name, for starters.

by Anonymousreply 8209/04/2012

OP Have sex with him. I am sure that would be horrible for him. No one wants to butt pound a 500 lb, homebound, momma's girl.

by Anonymousreply 8309/04/2012

I had some one who seriously messed my life up a few years back. I go on every sex site ( gay or straight) create a profile with my "nickname" being his full name ! Perfectly legal, no connection to him what so ever, but when he or anyone else Googles his name they'll find quite an interesting array of results!

If you don't think this works or is illegal in any way just Google "Rick Santorum!

by Anonymousreply 8409/05/2012

See if he has a FB page and post an account of it there. He'll delete it, but probably not before others see it first.

by Anonymousreply 8509/05/2012

i use this auto dialer multi-dialer.com , its very good)

by Anonymousreply 8711/21/2013

Should this thread be merged with "Let's Pretend We're a Scorpio"?

by Anonymousreply 8811/21/2013

There is a website called masters of revenge that can send anonymous messages and packages

by Anonymousreply 8909/13/2014

Ten years ago? Give it up, and learn a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 9009/13/2014

FOURTEEN years ago now, dears. This thread is over four years old.

by Anonymousreply 9109/13/2014

Forgive! Peace! Forgive!

by Anonymousreply 9209/13/2014

R25 What do you do if you cannot let it go, as much as you would like to? What if your life has already turned to shit and you think about it every day?

by Anonymousreply 9309/15/2014

Best revenge is LIVE WELL. Karma will get him in the end if this is true.But having waited 10 yrs to tell you?I hope this is not a friend. Because a friend like that you really dont need enemies.

Just live well. Thats the best revenge!

by Anonymousreply 9401/25/2015

R94 Bullshit. Revenge is the best revenge. Plan it out well, and dish it when the time is right. It's the only way you'll feel better. Why did you even bump this thread?

by Anonymousreply 9501/25/2015

R93 emotional freedom technique

by Anonymousreply 9601/25/2015

Has anyone here used that Masters of Revenge website? Because, wow, so many ideas...

by Anonymousreply 9701/25/2015

Call a Wise Guy or a Hells Angel

by Anonymousreply 9802/16/2015

I'd say he's not worth any energy expended on your part. I don't think that [R29] will work because he'll probably know the statute of limitations is past. You might call him and confront him. I wouldn't bother with any revenge plots. Get this out of your system as soon as you can.

by Anonymousreply 9902/16/2015
Need more help? Click Here.