Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does objectifying muscular black men make me a racist or open-minded?

Musclebound, thuggish looking black guys get me weak in the knees. There, I said it. I just think that these guys are the ultimate in masculinity and hotness. Is my fetishizing racist or does it make me open-minded? I debate this within myself constantly, and I never get a clear answer. What do you think? The guys in the SFW pic are the types I'm talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340March 23, 2023 2:10 AM

It makes you a fetishist.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2010 8:15 PM

More than likely, it means you have a thing for down low black queens.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2010 8:17 PM

You are spot on OP, black guys are hotter, i get stared a lot at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2010 8:30 PM

If you wouldn't find the same guy attractive if he was in a suit and tie or a polo shirt and khakis, then yeah, you are a bit racist.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2010 8:39 PM

No, if you like ghetto, then go for it. Don't ask us to endorse it. Just do it.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2010 8:43 PM

it makes you an anti-semite.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2010 8:46 PM

OP, I know EXACTLY whay you are talking about. In the early 1990's I was robbed on a downtown N train; my wallet was stolen at knifepoint by 3 black guys who cornered me.

I swear to God that night after I called the police and credit card companies I masturbated thinking ofthose 3 guys and I exploded.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2010 8:49 PM

why do all these assholes wear those stupid do rags?

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2010 9:31 PM

It makes you neither, just a little stupid. You like thuggish black men...just accept and enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2010 9:38 PM

Beefy and muscular and thugish black guys are hot, but the hottest black guys in my book are the lean muscular black guys, think swimmer's build style. If they were glasses and dress conservatively, but hint at meaty thighs and bubbly butts and narrow waists and broad shoulders underneath their threads... ooh lord, my mussy gets moist just thinking about it.

If any of you saw "Chopped" this week, there was a black cheftestant on the show... he was a perfect example of this look.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2010 10:02 PM

There's nothing wrong with how you are feeling. We all have are "things". What makes you racist is that your ancestors created both the "buck" uber-sexual stereotypes and imagery while emasculating Black men so that attempting to portray a twisted super-masculinity was necessary. That's all, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2010 12:39 AM

42 yr old here. I don't know the answer to your question, can you help me with mine. How do guys keep pants from falling to the ground when they wear them so low.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2010 12:42 AM

The stupid caps and low-slung jeans make me want to vomit.

The rest of it is [italic]mighty fine[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2010 12:45 AM

oh I agree r13, they are good looking men.

I just don't understand why you would wear your pants like that or the logistics of keeping them up.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2010 12:55 AM

It's just the style. They wear belts sometimes.

OP, would you date any of the black men about whom you fantasize? I think that the response may answer your question regarding whether you may be racist.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2010 1:28 PM

R15 is correct. OP, if you wouldn't introduce the object of your desire to your friends or take him home to meet the folks because he's too "ghetto," then yes, you are a racist.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2010 1:41 PM

Yeah I'm like that with Latino trash. Outside of the bedroom though I don't want anything to do with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2010 1:58 PM

R16 confuses issues of class with issues of race. This is a damaging reductionism here in the United States, as it is crucial to be clear about one's biases. If I bring a coworker who shares my love of art and travel and fine food home to meet my mother, and he happens to be black, that's fine, I suppose. But if I hesitate to take home a nastay ghetto boy who is covered in tats and who undertakes the character of a dangerous hoodlum, I'm a racist? No, dear, I'm not. I'm exercising discretion in the form of a class bias, or vice versa. If you don't get it, fine. I'm not likely to invite you to meet my mother in any event, for other reasons.

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2010 2:55 PM

I can't believe anyone is still asking about low-riding pants. Did you just wake up from a coma, or what?

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2010 3:01 PM

A classist is just as odious as a racist, r18.

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2010 3:10 PM

Though I lust after them, no, a thuggish guy is not someone I would date or bring home to my family. Neither would a white guy from a similar background. If I were a chubby chaser, a fat person wouldn't be someone I'd necessarily show off either. So as another poster noted, it's probably not really about race as it is about socioeconomic and social status.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2010 3:12 PM

OP/21 and R18: two elitist and absolutely clueless queens. You two should really hook up. You could make each other blissfully miserable, or even more miserable than you both already are.

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2010 3:16 PM

So you're a snob, r21, and one who slums at that. Congratulations.

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2010 3:17 PM

No, it only means you have very good taste.

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2010 3:18 PM

Most likely, they would have a loveless marriage but they would share lots and lots of tricks, r22.

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2010 3:22 PM

R16, but is it any different than some hetero guy who wants to fuck a blond bimbo? I'm sure he wouldn't want to bring her home to mom. Why is that not bigoted? If the OP wouldn't want to bring home a well-educated black man, that's a different story.

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2010 3:23 PM

Today she's a bimbo, tomorrow she's arm candy, r26. Straight guys aren't ashamed at bagging bimbos, dear; they show them off. The exception might be Blue Blood types, but the ailment there is obvious: the same paralyzing snobbery that is on display among some of the posters chiming in on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2010 3:29 PM

I'm black and I wouldn't date a eminem type. Embarrassing!!! Imagine me sitting at the dinner table with family with some white wanna be black thug.

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2010 3:33 PM

Find sex hot with someone you think is beneath your social status has been around forever.

by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2010 3:42 PM

So have misogyny, exploitation, and abuse, r29. It doesn't make them less lousy.

by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2010 3:47 PM

"If I bring a coworker who shares my love of art and travel and fine food home to meet my mother..." Yes, that walk up the stairs from the basement you mean.

by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2010 3:56 PM

both OP and R17 posted hot pics. mmmmm

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2010 4:41 PM

OP, its too bad thugs only want other thugs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 5, 2010 9:07 PM

You know who is an incredibly fine-looking black guy?

T.I/

by Anonymousreply 34June 5, 2010 9:13 PM

Shame on all of you. Black guys of any persuasion should first be encouraged to try marriage with a sister. They're really struggling these days. One in six marriages in the U.S. are now mixed, but black gals have been left sitting on the side line during this trend.

by Anonymousreply 35June 5, 2010 9:23 PM

Since you use the word 'objectify', OP, I would say you swing more toward racism than open-mindedness. And quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 36June 5, 2010 9:36 PM

Oh, I dunno, R36. I think that human turd at R18 and OP are in a neck and neck race to the bottom of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 37June 5, 2010 9:39 PM

[quote} What makes you racist is that your ancestors created both the "buck" uber-sexual stereotypes and imagery while emasculating Black men so that attempting to portray a twisted super-masculinity was necessary. That's all, sweetie. Black Mary!

by Anonymousreply 38June 5, 2010 9:53 PM

[quote]If any of you saw "Chopped" this week, there was a black cheftestant on the show... he was a perfect example of this look.

He was quite cute and he won!

by Anonymousreply 39June 5, 2010 10:06 PM

I've always been drawn to the black male stereotypes seen in movies from the thirties and forties. My favorite is Snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 40June 5, 2010 10:12 PM

[quote]What makes you racist is that your ancestors created both the "buck" uber-sexual stereotypes and imagery while emasculating Black men so that attempting to portray a twisted super-masculinity was necessary. That's all, sweetie.

Black Mary!

by Anonymousreply 41June 5, 2010 10:43 PM

White people truly are sick!

by Anonymousreply 42June 5, 2010 11:03 PM

Just another gratuitous black man photo. Carry on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 5, 2010 11:25 PM

There sure are a lot of name-calling posers here who think that anything other than white guilt or pretending class issues don't exist makes a person a racist. And they're hypocrites, because no one believes they don't get off on objectifying black guys into something they themselves wouldn't recognize. Terrible tendencies, and they'll be spending years alone wondering why.

Good.

by Anonymousreply 44June 5, 2010 11:42 PM

"How do guys keep pants from falling to the ground when they wear them so low?"

Because they hold them up by grabbing their dicks constantly through their pants.

Recently, I was waiting for the train, and this fine brutha walked up, bubble butt encased in boxers, pants just beneath. I told him he had a beautiful ass. He smirked at me and pulled his pants up.

What gets me is the females actually let the men dress that way.

by Anonymousreply 45June 6, 2010 12:10 AM

Guess what? Some black guys objectify white guys too. And some Asian guys objectify latinos who objectify native indian who objectify ,,,,,,

When it comes to sex, a little objectification is not necessarily such a bad thing. Go ahead treat me like a sex object. Just don't make me write bad cheques.

by Anonymousreply 46June 6, 2010 12:30 AM

OP, I love handsome black men. Not necessarily thugish. For me there is NOTHING hotter than a hot, black man. I don't care what it's called or how it's judged. I LOVE THEM!

by Anonymousreply 47June 6, 2010 12:40 AM

I'm hot for 50 Cent

by Anonymousreply 48June 6, 2010 6:22 AM

"Though I lust after them, no, a thuggish guy is not someone I would date or bring home to my family. Neither would a white guy from a similar background. If I were a chubby chaser, a fat person wouldn't be someone I'd necessarily show off either." Do the guys you're having sex with care that you're only interested in them to the extent that you find them dangerous/unsuitable/a secret vice? That seems like a more important question than what we think about it.

by Anonymousreply 49June 6, 2010 7:01 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 50June 7, 2010 9:31 PM

A hot black guy dropped trou in the locker room just as I was slowly passing by him the other night. He timed it perfectly for me to get a good look. OMG, at least eight inches long, thick, and semi hard. I wonder if he got it half erect because he knew I wanted to see it? Whatever the case, I've been thinking about that perfect dick of his ever since.

by Anonymousreply 51August 22, 2010 7:21 AM

Maybe you should just forget about race. I am black and the guys you describe are incredibly hot to me but I just think of them as hot guys and not hot black guys. It's not like you're attracted to every single black guy. Hot is hot, that's all there is to it.

by Anonymousreply 52August 22, 2010 7:29 AM

For R10:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 22, 2010 7:40 AM

Thanks for that link (r52). There's nothing hotter than the kind of man in that video. Wow!...

by Anonymousreply 54August 22, 2010 8:01 AM

correction: thanks for the link (R53)

by Anonymousreply 55August 22, 2010 8:17 AM

Why do you need to ask?

by Anonymousreply 56August 22, 2010 8:35 AM

Neither. It just means you want to fuck muscular black guys.

Next!

by Anonymousreply 57August 23, 2010 12:28 AM

r33 he is very hawt!

by Anonymousreply 58August 23, 2010 12:38 AM

r43's pic is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 59August 23, 2010 12:42 AM

Do all men secretly desire black men?

by Anonymousreply 60August 23, 2010 12:42 AM

^ I meant, all gay white men.

by Anonymousreply 61August 23, 2010 12:43 AM

Why don't you ask him while he is pile driving you on his long, thick-as-a-baby's-arm uncut cock and the large, orange-sized balls slapping your ass?

Between your screams of ecstasy, of course.

by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2010 12:47 AM

No, r60/r61. Plenty of white gay men on here have made it perfectly clear they do not desire black guys.

I think they are narrow minded, personally, but to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 63August 23, 2010 12:50 AM

OP, it means you have superior taste, dude.

by Anonymousreply 64June 15, 2012 4:18 PM

yep

by Anonymousreply 65July 1, 2012 2:16 PM

Last week these two big muscular black guys delivered my new parlor furniture. My hole was twitching the entire time. I wanted them to spit roast me like nobody's business.

by Anonymousreply 66July 1, 2012 2:21 PM

R48 = timberlake

by Anonymousreply 67July 1, 2012 2:33 PM

What about Eric, the Black Russian OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 1, 2012 2:34 PM

When your pants are so low, like they are in OP's pic, why bother even putting them on?

It's like putting a dress on, over your head, then just stopping when it's wrapped around your neck.

by Anonymousreply 69July 1, 2012 2:39 PM

It depends what you mean by "objectifying"? If you are merely saying that you have a strong sexual response to muscular black men, it has nothing to do with objectification, and is merely having a turn on - like a turn on some people have for blonde men in their 20s or silver haired guys in their 40s. Or hairy white guys with beards, or Italian guys, or Asian guys, or guys with bubble butts. It has nothing to do with a feeling of superiority or dehumanization or with being open-minded.

It's just sex.

by Anonymousreply 70July 1, 2012 3:07 PM

pics please

by Anonymousreply 71July 13, 2012 5:33 PM

Fitness guru Shaun T has married a dude!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2012 3:28 PM

dd

by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2012 5:49 PM

People need to learn the difference between what is race-related and being a racist. It's a world of difference.

by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2012 5:53 PM

Stay away from the brothas, you piece of white trash. They belong to us.

by Anonymousreply 75November 21, 2012 6:16 PM

it makes you horny, OP

by Anonymousreply 76November 21, 2012 6:20 PM

It depends OP do you objectify Bieber? If not then yes you are a racist.

by Anonymousreply 77November 21, 2012 6:23 PM

Dd

by Anonymousreply 78December 8, 2012 6:39 PM

more pics please

by Anonymousreply 79December 18, 2012 7:01 PM

RACIST. If you base something on race you're a racist.

by Anonymousreply 80December 18, 2012 7:03 PM

So those of us who are into Latinos, Asians, Arabs, etc, are racists. I'm glad to be a racist then. If I find someone with red hair to be hot, then I guess I'm a bigot as well. Sorry, but you can't help what you're attracted to, and the PC Marys need to die in a grease fire already. It's human nature.

I love the ones who say that if you're not attracted to a particular race, which is based on appearance, then you're a racist. So I guess we need to sleep with people we're not attracted to just to prove we're not racist. I'm probably a misogynist because I won't sleep with a pre-op transsexual.

by Anonymousreply 81December 18, 2012 7:08 PM

My desire for them transcends any judgment anyone can make. There is no one in the world hotter than a hot black man.

by Anonymousreply 82December 18, 2012 7:13 PM

I don't think people are racist for finding a particular ethnic group or feature attractive. However, such people should be careful how they express their attractions. Using words like "black meat," "black d***," "hot tamale," or "black buck" are widely viewed as offensive and racist. They reflect blatant objectification of a person's race or ethnic background in a most offensive manner.

by Anonymousreply 83December 18, 2012 7:13 PM

Most buff muscular dudes who spend lots of time in the gym are exhibitionists who desire some level of objectification.

by Anonymousreply 84December 21, 2012 4:08 PM

My friend only dates black guys. I think he prefers the Wall Street type, but he is currently dating a trainer with a body to die for. He says black guys equal less drama.

by Anonymousreply 85December 21, 2012 4:23 PM

I think it's only racist if your ONLY interactions with black people (besides dealing with service personell) are through "thug" hookups. If you're uncomfortable around black people and make no attempt to treat them as equals and get to know some of them on a deeper level, then yes, you are fetishizing an entire race, and in the embodiment of one of the worst and most threatening incarnation (a "trashy thug" as opposed to just black guys in general). If you like black men sexually, it stands to reason that you should have respect and affinity for black people in general (manifested in non-sexual situations and relationships). If you don't, and you just like them as sex machines, you're really not treating them any better than a convenient sexual aid.

I think fetishizing a particular race is worse than excluding one from your potential sex partner pool. I'm far more suspicious of a white guy who dates another race exclusively, than one who admits he's not into a particular race. The former seems like more of a deliberate effort with a (possibly convoluted) motivation behind it, while the latter just seems like typical social conditioning to gravitate towards people that you likely share common experiences and associations with.

by Anonymousreply 86December 21, 2012 4:34 PM

Only a little.

by Anonymousreply 87December 21, 2012 4:35 PM

no such thing as race in humans, what we think of as race is a social and cultural construct.

I think the conundrum OP refers to is, 'if I don't prefer The Other, I'm considered racist, if I DO prefer The Other, I'm fetishistic and also racist.'

I'm 'mixed race' but was raised in rural white america and can't recall any prejudice coming my parents. it was only when I moved away to an urban area that I began to encounter different 'races' and the accompanying prejudice and to this day resist internalizing them.

it's like some giant advertising campaign, so-and-so's eat/drive/are hung like/act like this that is reinforced and echo chambered at us constantly every day

and because of our constant search for validation, whenever we encounter something that fits these programmed biases, it reinforces it.

I harbor more prejudice and stereotypes now than when I left home, and being aware of how that came to be keeps me from turning into a bigot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 21, 2012 4:57 PM

What I find funny is when people say only dating white men isn't racist and that it's a preference. Oh please. To discriminate by race is the definition of racism.

by Anonymousreply 89December 21, 2012 5:03 PM

It is funny how people who say they are only attracted to one race usually also have views that are racist or bigoted, although usually disguised.

by Anonymousreply 90December 21, 2012 5:05 PM

[quote]What I find funny is when people say only dating white men isn't racist and that it's a preference. Oh please. To discriminate by race is the definition of racism.

I've no problem with that as long as you also agree that Asians who date only white men (or women) are also racist as per your definition. I often see only whites get condemned as racist for wanting to date other whites, but not Asians, many of whom will only date white people.

by Anonymousreply 91December 21, 2012 5:10 PM

There are black women who only date white men, and a lot of times for a personal reasons that goes beyond finding white men attractive. They get shit from their community, but I bet not one white person in this thread would dare call them out for it, labeling them racist.

Remember, we're talking about sexuality here. No one is saying that they wouldn't be friends with a person of a particular race. There's a difference. Sexual preference is subconscious. That's never going to end, and it shouldn't.

I'm half Italian, and I don't find Italian guys attractive. So-fucking-what? That's my business. I'm not going to sleep with someone just so you PC idiots can feel better. I grew up with Italians. Half of my family is Italian. I'm close to them all. I just don't want to fuck any of my Italian friends, even though I've had the opportunity. I don't find them attractive sexually.

Black women who will only date black men are racist.

Funnily enough, I'm sure all of you who are outraged over the concept of only sleeping with a certain ethnicity probably have your own sexual preferences, and make comments about 'rice queens' all the time. 'Asians have tiny dicks.'

by Anonymousreply 92December 21, 2012 5:23 PM

Actually [R92], what you said about black women only dating white men for more reasons doesn't make it any less racist, there's probably some self hate involved. It applies with everyone, if you discriminate against someone SOLEY on their race, that is the definition of racism regardless of if it's friendship or more in my opinion. Mainly because you're basically writing off an entire group of people based on what? Melanin in the skin? It's crazy that people think excluding a race doesn't make them prejudice against one....how does that make sense?

by Anonymousreply 93December 21, 2012 5:33 PM

yeah bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 8, 2014 3:23 AM

H

by Anonymousreply 95May 9, 2014 6:27 PM

Day-yum. Thanks for that r94!

by Anonymousreply 96May 9, 2014 6:39 PM

I'm still cherry, but I want my first time to be with a big dick black man. He won't be too rough will he?

by Anonymousreply 97May 9, 2014 6:44 PM

The first answer was on target -- you're more a fetishist than a racist. Though many will disagree with the definition, "racist" usually means the person is an active participant in the race-based negative discrimination and oppression of a non-dominant race (relative to the culture at large).

Me, I'll confess, I am a white guy with a few "types" of my own and one of them is a handsome, well-put-together man of color with a fit body, tight sense of grooming/style, and a distinctive sense of fashion. The antithesis of thug. Something about the aesthetic of unusual good looks and a face/race/skin that is very different from my own. Fortunately NYC has quite a few hot men who fit this description. Every other day there's someone on the subway like this and I want so badly to come home with him and slide his clothes off... slowly... as we start to make out...

by Anonymousreply 98May 9, 2014 6:47 PM

Being attracted to dark skin or African features doesn't make you racist. It doesn't make you special, enlightened or more evolved, either.

Fetishizing black men for being "thuggish" most definitely is racist.

by Anonymousreply 99May 9, 2014 6:48 PM

No, Alexander. He'll be perfectly kind and gentle. I know this because I'm psychic. How lucky for you that I was here to answer your question.

by Anonymousreply 100May 9, 2014 6:52 PM

R100, Thank you sooooo much, today WAS my lucky day, you are the best!!!!! Are you the resident psychic here at DL.

by Anonymousreply 101May 9, 2014 8:11 PM

Check your privilege, OP!!!!

by Anonymousreply 102May 9, 2014 8:14 PM

I wish there were more interracial gay porn. Unfortunately, most gay porn is white-white or black-black.

by Anonymousreply 103May 9, 2014 8:24 PM

Go to my gym OP

by Anonymousreply 104May 10, 2014 1:02 PM

hawt bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 27, 2014 5:05 PM

I wish there were a site devoted exclusively to these types of guys who escort!

by Anonymousreply 106July 27, 2014 5:20 PM

OP = Timberlake

by Anonymousreply 107July 28, 2014 4:25 AM

They're not my type at all. I like muscular black men, but the thug type is just not for me.

by Anonymousreply 108July 28, 2014 6:28 AM

OP, if you like them how can you be racist?

by Anonymousreply 109July 28, 2014 7:02 AM

R35 - i hope you are joking on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 110July 28, 2014 11:37 AM

As a rule, black men are more muscular than white or Asian men. But thuggish behavior is a real turn-off and explains why there are so many black men in prison today.

by Anonymousreply 111July 28, 2014 12:22 PM

I objectify and I like being objectified. I find it's an essential element of sexual attraction. Not the only element, mind you. It's a necessary but not sufficient condition for a relationship IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 112July 28, 2014 12:27 PM

Muscles are hot

by Anonymousreply 113July 28, 2014 12:32 PM

How about this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 28, 2014 12:57 PM

ONLY on DataLounge does even NOTICING that someone is NOT WHITE make you a virulent racist! If you then observe behavior different from your own, then you are HITLER.

All caught up?

by Anonymousreply 115July 28, 2014 12:59 PM

Singe queens make me ill.

by Anonymousreply 116July 28, 2014 1:07 PM

Singe?

by Anonymousreply 117July 30, 2014 11:42 AM

[quote]But thuggish behavior is a real turn-off

Says you!

by Anonymousreply 118July 31, 2014 1:53 AM

hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 1, 2014 12:55 AM

Well i like low pants mens and tattoos see i have one and he do too and yes i would take him home to meet mother stop hateing cause you can't be like thim

by Anonymousreply 120August 9, 2014 4:08 AM

Huh

by Anonymousreply 121August 9, 2014 5:30 AM

gurl...

by Anonymousreply 122August 9, 2014 5:45 PM

You have great taste, OP

by Anonymousreply 123August 27, 2014 5:26 PM

If objectifying them is a crime, then let me do the time!

by Anonymousreply 124August 27, 2014 8:18 PM

More pics bruh!

by Anonymousreply 125November 19, 2014 10:52 AM

Hot

by Anonymousreply 126January 11, 2015 9:18 PM

I'm impressed that this thread has survived this long.

by Anonymousreply 127January 11, 2015 9:22 PM

It needs pics

by Anonymousreply 128January 14, 2015 11:57 AM

d

by Anonymousreply 129January 14, 2015 1:16 PM

Sigh. Another entry from The used up curdled Dinge Queen Files.

by Anonymousreply 130January 14, 2015 1:35 PM

Pics please

by Anonymousreply 131January 27, 2015 1:18 PM

Black dudes are hellahot

by Anonymousreply 132February 14, 2015 5:26 PM

It just means you have great taste and know what sex is supposed to be like.

by Anonymousreply 133February 14, 2015 5:28 PM

Black dudes are hellahot

by Anonymousreply 134February 14, 2015 5:28 PM

OP you can look and admire a black man. Just don't push yourself on them. It's simple to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 135February 14, 2015 5:31 PM

Trio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 21, 2015 11:12 PM

Dominican

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 27, 2015 4:31 PM

curls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 27, 2015 5:39 PM

d

by Anonymousreply 139May 5, 2015 1:06 PM

I think the short-lived UK series "Sirens" would be relevant to your interests, OP. Game of Thrones star Richard Madden plays a gay character that shares your fetish. The show did a pretty decent job of showing how problematic race fetishism is.

Anyway, the good bits start after the 1 minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 5, 2015 2:11 PM

interesting

by Anonymousreply 141May 5, 2015 2:20 PM

press play, bruh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 6, 2015 1:26 AM

ok

by Anonymousreply 143May 15, 2015 12:47 PM

The people objectifying Black men are the ones saying it's fetishist to be attracted to them.

No, you like what you like and they're the ones obsessed with boxing people off. It's even hotter that it pisses-off the identity politics, self-obsessed drama queens.

Notice how this ends-up about them, their interpretation of YOUR sexual preferences and they don't even allow you to have a say in your own tastes and opinions?

So sick of these Fascist, attention whores, who pretend bullying people into homogeneous styles and opinions is for the good of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 144May 15, 2015 1:02 PM

I kind of want Tyler Perry to take me, dressed as Madea. Is that fetishist?

by Anonymousreply 145May 15, 2015 1:06 PM

I objectify all day every day, race irrelevant. All I see are bodies that I want to twist into all sorts of different position and bang repeatedly. I am perfectly normal.

by Anonymousreply 146May 15, 2015 1:10 PM

i think it shows a progressive open minded view. good for you op keep up the good work

by Anonymousreply 147May 15, 2015 2:00 PM

R146 It's these asexual Social Justice! types. They're obsessed with horny-shaming men.

by Anonymousreply 148May 15, 2015 5:40 PM

It makes you a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 149May 15, 2015 5:43 PM

Speechless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 15, 2015 7:47 PM

People stare at black guysatt the gym thinking is he using welfare pay for gym membership?

by Anonymousreply 151May 15, 2015 8:18 PM

Oh my goodness! Look at that butt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 25, 2015 11:47 AM

hottest men on the planet

by Anonymousreply 153June 25, 2015 4:53 PM

It makes you have great taste, dude.

by Anonymousreply 154August 25, 2015 11:58 AM

OP, sweetie, its not that complicated. You're a dinge queen.

by Anonymousreply 155August 25, 2015 12:02 PM

You're a whore, darlin !

And you want to roughed up, don't you ?

by Anonymousreply 156August 25, 2015 12:14 PM

How about a little Hershey Kiss? 💋

by Anonymousreply 157August 25, 2015 12:16 PM

I only date black football players

by Anonymousreply 158September 5, 2015 2:50 PM

Funny how the master lust after the slave? When you see a black man as a sex object that is not racist. But if you can only relate to black people that way then yes it is a tad racist. White gay men have a bigger problem than race or class. They suffer from an internal civil war between between depth and desire. That is why a great many think there is less drama with a black man. When you can't really be happy you can never really know another human being as a human being. That aside, as a criminal defense attorney I have represented many a muscular black man. Some are smart. But most are dumb, drug using fools who can't stay out of trouble, can't stop having babies by the score, and can't understand why they are always " catching a charge". Whatever sex appeal they may have is corrupted by their inability to stop acting like a second class citizen. And their sense of manhood is as juvenile and morally corrupt as any gay man I have met in a bar. Who would want to fuck that?

by Anonymousreply 159September 5, 2015 3:49 PM

Have you ever fantasied about any of your clients r159?

by Anonymousreply 160September 5, 2015 3:54 PM

Shamefully yes R160

by Anonymousreply 161September 8, 2015 7:08 PM

do tell, bro

by Anonymousreply 162September 9, 2015 11:45 PM

Beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163September 25, 2015 5:04 PM

more pics!

by Anonymousreply 164October 24, 2015 6:51 PM

Mr. Owens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 26, 2015 2:55 PM

I've always enjoyed the company of a big, dark black man. I'm lily white, and the contrast really makes my libido rise. Plus, black cock smells so damned good!

by Anonymousreply 166October 26, 2015 3:03 PM

r166, you could have left that last line out of your statement. and then, it got offensive.

by Anonymousreply 167October 26, 2015 3:25 PM

Yes, black men have a distinctively pleasant scent.

by Anonymousreply 168October 26, 2015 5:29 PM

uh what, dude?

by Anonymousreply 169October 27, 2015 10:27 PM

Black men are masculine!!!

by Anonymousreply 170October 27, 2015 10:51 PM

This thread is interesting but black men, at least those in NYC, tend to frustrate me. I clearly state I am a total bottom on Grindr and whether black men contact me or I contact them, they always seem to become pissy and annoyed when I say, as banter really, "As a bottom nothing makes me happier than a big black top". You would think I used the N word the way some of them react (I'm white btw.)- what is even more bizarre is some clearly state in their profile they are hung!

by Anonymousreply 171October 27, 2015 11:36 PM

r171, you are clueless, dude

by Anonymousreply 172October 29, 2015 5:55 PM

I appreciate them

by Anonymousreply 173November 5, 2015 1:15 PM

It looks like fetishism, but if you don't despise other ethnicities it is not racist; just a preference for black muscle men over muscle men of other races.

I like muscles too, but I don't care about ethnicity. I live in a country that is not that varied racially so I find muscle men from other ethnic groups intersting.

Now, I have noticed that black men tend to have some sort of advantage to develop really big muscles and, one of their particular features is the long femur which gives them really spectacular legs when they develope the muscles there.

by Anonymousreply 174November 5, 2015 2:52 PM

Black dudes are so masculine

by Anonymousreply 175November 5, 2015 3:41 PM

[quote]It makes you a Kardashian.

Some insults really are unforgiveable, you know.

by Anonymousreply 176November 5, 2015 3:51 PM

Kardashians like black jocks

by Anonymousreply 177November 5, 2015 10:11 PM

Adrian Conrad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 7, 2015 4:44 PM

Becoming muscular is asking for objectification in the end. You build a muscular body because you want peolpe to notice.

by Anonymousreply 179November 8, 2015 6:51 AM

Great taste man

by Anonymousreply 180November 11, 2015 8:31 PM

Mandingo!!!!

by Anonymousreply 181November 12, 2015 4:46 PM

More pics!

by Anonymousreply 182January 4, 2016 5:06 PM

As long as the kind of objectification that you're providing makes the subject look like superior for one of his attributes most will not complain regardless of ethnicity.

Unless they are homophobic most muscle men/bodybuilders don't complain about sexual objectification because the activity is all about it and one of the reasons why men go to the gym (to look more appealing sexually than the average man). If anything, you're giving them what they want.

See?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 10, 2016 1:05 AM

Love this thread!

by Anonymousreply 184January 10, 2016 4:11 AM

hot to friggin death bro!

by Anonymousreply 185January 11, 2016 1:52 PM

I just learned that my fuckbud of the past couple months isn't into sex with black guys ... but he's black. He says he's mixed, and he probably is, but he looks black at first and second glance. What does this mean? If it's important, he's a bottom and a very good one at that.

by Anonymousreply 186January 11, 2016 4:35 PM

My question is would you date him, and I mean in public, and take him to your friends' and parent's homes. If you want to just have sex with him and no one would know you're having it with a black guy, you're a hypocrite and a slut.

by Anonymousreply 187January 11, 2016 5:43 PM

My type

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188January 17, 2016 3:54 AM

My type

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 17, 2016 4:10 AM

Powerful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190January 17, 2016 4:15 AM

Shut up Milo.

by Anonymousreply 191January 17, 2016 4:22 AM

Black people tend to be very religious thus homophobic, right?

You can see a double standard here in that these men find nothing reprehensible when women objectify them, they take it as a compliment even though, according to the bible, both men and women should cover their bodies decently and properly so as not to sexual arousal on other people. If a gay guy objectifies them or compliment them on their look itis very likely that these men will resort of homophobia and possibly physical aggression throwing a few bible verses against you.

Just an observation of the collective.

by Anonymousreply 192January 17, 2016 4:46 AM

The absolute truth, I'm not PC about this. I have a massive porn pic collection (actually mostly clothed candid shots, stolen from guys' websites, soldiers, various athletes) and it's practically all white and latino guys. I have a type, shaped from my life and experiences. I would and have slept with black guys, but don't sleep with anyone anymore anyway. I know it doesn't make me racist because of how mad I can get about racism (actual, not SJW) seemingly more than most people here.

by Anonymousreply 193January 17, 2016 4:47 AM

Uh okay

by Anonymousreply 194January 18, 2016 2:28 PM

Hottest dudes on planet

by Anonymousreply 195January 31, 2016 2:09 PM

You are only racist if you think your race is superior to anyone else's.

At worst, you probably just have a prejudice tied to the use of the word thuggish. Thuggish turns you on. You need to examine the reasons for that if it really concerns you.

You might also just be kind of stupid.

by Anonymousreply 196January 31, 2016 2:13 PM

They are hot. SO why wouldnt you be?

by Anonymousreply 197February 23, 2016 1:45 AM

Tongue out 👅👅👅👅💦💦💦💦

by Anonymousreply 198February 23, 2016 2:51 PM

In my country, black people are still relatively uncommon, but I have read that in the US black people are widely considered highly homophobic, that they grow up in chirstians households so that would explain their homophobia. Under such situation it must be almost impossible to fulfill the dream of being with one them of the muscular kind...

by Anonymousreply 199February 23, 2016 3:13 PM

This is why I moved to DC. So many hot, buff professional black men. The gym is like a visual orgy.

by Anonymousreply 200February 24, 2016 1:04 PM

What do black muscle men have that men of other ethnicities don't?

by Anonymousreply 201March 8, 2016 12:30 AM

swag

by Anonymousreply 202March 10, 2016 1:30 AM

He seems to enjoy it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203March 12, 2016 1:13 AM

No, sexual attraction can't be racist. We are all products of our environment and that environment heavily influences ideals of beauty/attraction. Im so done with this PC shit; next thing they'll try to shame us for attraction to fit guys rather than the morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 204March 12, 2016 1:15 AM

I enjoy it

by Anonymousreply 205March 12, 2016 4:39 PM

street bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 13, 2016 5:33 PM

alpha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 13, 2016 5:38 PM

I would say that most muscle men, regardless of ethnicity, love sexual objectification. In the end, that's one of the reasons why they build their muscles. Do you think men would strive for muscualrity if it wasn't attractive sexually? Most likely not. Muscles have always been erotic and human beings are sexual creatures.

This is basically the reason why bodybuilding has become so popular lately. It allows men to freely show their bodies and become object for exhibition. It was only women who were allowed to exhibit their bodies, but today, society is open about letting men do the same thing and be admired and desired by the way they look. It's all about sex in a holistic sense.

"Look at me, desire me"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 16, 2016 5:47 AM

I need me a black muscle daddy like this, but unfortunately, in my country there aren't many black men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 18, 2016 1:03 PM

R190 is the only one that seem to have something going on upstairs in this whole thread. The rest look dumb as rocks.

by Anonymousreply 210March 18, 2016 1:38 PM

studly

by Anonymousreply 211April 2, 2016 6:12 PM

Being the object of sexual objectification is a rewarding experience.

by Anonymousreply 212April 8, 2016 4:18 AM

OP is the wiggeriest wigger who ever wiggered.

by Anonymousreply 213April 8, 2016 4:59 AM

Hotttt

by Anonymousreply 214April 17, 2016 1:20 PM

me gusta

by Anonymousreply 215April 21, 2016 12:29 PM

R212, don't presume

by Anonymousreply 216April 22, 2016 10:30 PM

Oh my - when I was younger I had to beat them away with a stick. I had been working out, have blone wavy/curly hair, hairy body, - and Italian-American. I have been come on to by more than the fair number of hot black guys. And not for anything - gave it up for a few.

by Anonymousreply 217April 22, 2016 11:36 PM

Sounds hot r217. Were these straight-identified dudes?

by Anonymousreply 218April 23, 2016 12:36 PM

I want Michael Strahan to take out his tension on me in the bedroom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 23, 2016 1:04 PM

muscles matter

by Anonymousreply 220April 24, 2016 12:30 PM

I admire, not objectify

by Anonymousreply 221April 25, 2016 4:19 PM

mixed bros

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 26, 2016 1:40 AM

brolic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 26, 2016 1:42 AM

If I were a woman, I think I would have a lot of African-American babies. I also think my cooch would be loose like wizard sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 224April 26, 2016 1:52 AM

You're attracted to the male body, you ogle, you lust after it, you objectify them R221

by Anonymousreply 225April 26, 2016 4:10 AM

Hot to death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 6, 2016 2:22 PM

How can he have it so long

by Anonymousreply 227May 10, 2016 2:00 AM

Anaconda

by Anonymousreply 228May 10, 2016 2:04 AM

Who they?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229May 16, 2016 1:16 AM

It's very current to describe people with an "opposites attract" thing as "racists". Honey, I was a huge Dinge Queen for years and would have been shocked to hear I was thought of a racist. I just fond black guys really hot! People are nuts, be attracted to whomever you like!

by Anonymousreply 230May 16, 2016 2:44 AM

Dude, what the heck is a Dinge Queen? Speak modern

by Anonymousreply 231May 16, 2016 2:50 AM

I want

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232October 23, 2016 3:20 AM

Hawt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 23, 2016 9:41 PM

it means I need to be forced to take hard black cocks against my will

by Anonymousreply 234October 23, 2016 9:47 PM

Well, if you think of it, attraction is in itself a game of objectification. When you desire someone sexually, regardless of ethnicity, height, social status, etc, you are subconsciously seeing that person as a tool for your sexual satisfaction. You desire that person because either consciously or subconsciouy his physical appearance suggests to you the expected satisfaction of your sexual needs.

by Anonymousreply 235October 24, 2016 5:57 AM

Black Dudes are so hot

by Anonymousreply 236February 8, 2017 12:02 AM

R235 - No it's not. I don't think you know what it means to objectify someone. It's not the same as attraction.

I can be attracted to you based upon your physical appearance. That does not mean I have reduced you to your physical appearance and ignore everything else about you.

by Anonymousreply 237February 8, 2017 3:27 AM

Sexy

by Anonymousreply 238June 10, 2017 11:03 PM

[quote]Is my fetishizing racist or does it make me open-minded?

You damn well know the answer.

by Anonymousreply 239June 10, 2017 11:12 PM

objectification is different from admiration. nothing wrong with lusting for a specific type (which can include race). with blacks, the danger is all that "mandinogo" bullshit where the person is viewed as some superhuman sex object (totally divorced from the guy's actual personality) that he has some sexual powers that only a black man can have and that by submitting to him you are satisfying some need to be dominated by blacks (that IS probably racist). Can you have a normal conversation with the guy? would you be seen in public with him? if all you want him to do is pound your ass while you scream "gimme that big black dick" they yeah it's racist. being attracted to black guys is not.

by Anonymousreply 240June 10, 2017 11:21 PM

You haven't known enough sissy blacks.

by Anonymousreply 241June 10, 2017 11:36 PM

Wow the white guys on this thread reinforce every negative stereotype a lot a black men believe to be true. Know wonder a lot of my friends only now mess with other black guys.

It seems for a lot of gay white guys black men are only good for sex. Or you think of them as mandingo sex toys. Her exclusively for sexual pleasure.

It's a good thing more and more black men are becoming increasingly conscious of that. And bucking!!

by Anonymousreply 242June 11, 2017 12:10 AM

oh dearie, trust me, i do know wonder every time i see that big black cock

by Anonymousreply 243June 11, 2017 12:12 AM

For years I thought of hot looking black guys only as tops. But that is a stereotype not reality. The black bottom and the black ass is a thing of beauty that I've only recently come around to, and it is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 244June 11, 2017 1:08 AM

Stop saying "black cocks." You round like a racist corny white predator sissy.

by Anonymousreply 245June 11, 2017 1:12 AM

Only if you're White . . . . . .

by Anonymousreply 246June 11, 2017 1:14 AM

oh dear, i round like a racist when i twirly my white tongue around black hole

by Anonymousreply 247June 11, 2017 1:34 AM

Brik Turbo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 11, 2017 12:49 PM

Stallion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249June 17, 2017 1:49 PM

As a multiracial country you should not care so much about race. The US is not a white country. You are possibly the most racially diverse country on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 250June 17, 2017 3:00 PM

If you're white, you're racist no matter what OP.

by Anonymousreply 251June 17, 2017 3:03 PM

So hot

by Anonymousreply 252June 17, 2017 3:49 PM

Racism can be found in every race. Do not think European conquerors found grace in every corner of the American continent.

I find certain Polyneisan people to think very high of themselves and find especially caucasian men less attractive and less skilled.

by Anonymousreply 253June 17, 2017 9:00 PM

I'm Black and Gay and I don't think admiring muscular black men makes you a racist. As long as you aren't offensive walk up to them and whisper, "are you nine inches soft"? or "I bet you can go all night!" I was in a DC bar that is predominately white; but always has a number of black patrons as well. One night I watched about 4 black couples listening intently as one black guy seemed to be telling them a story…They would nod, smile, agree etc. At what seemed to be the end of the guy’s story there was a burst of laughter. These guys were handsome, black gay middle-class men who seemed to be enjoying one another. It lifted my heart to watch this. If a white guy walked over and asked about their penis size…or whether they could go all night or love that ass…they probably would have been offended. There’s a way all of us regardless of race can enjoy and appreciate male beauty. Just don't make us animals.

by Anonymousreply 254June 17, 2017 10:11 PM

👅👅👅👅

by Anonymousreply 255June 18, 2017 7:52 PM

Yeah

by Anonymousreply 256August 1, 2017 2:00 AM

Ddddd

by Anonymousreply 257September 17, 2017 12:29 AM

Alpha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 17, 2017 12:30 AM

I don't think so...that is, if you approach a black man hoping to confirm that he is 9 inches, then I have a problem with that. As a gay black man...not really into thugs... black or white...I fully understand the beauty of some black men. The more white men who insist they 'prefer whites and are not into blacks' the better...being a mature black gay man it leaves more possibilities for me and less competition. LOL The guy who was robbed [R7} (?) by 3 black men and was later turned on is a bit weird.

by Anonymousreply 259September 17, 2017 5:55 AM

Hmmmm I like bi athletic muscular black dudes

by Anonymousreply 260September 17, 2017 2:27 PM

Guys who focus on black genitals tend to be very racist and offensive. They are focused on black men as sex objects

by Anonymousreply 261September 18, 2017 2:55 AM

There's gay KKK.. oh wait just another day on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 262September 18, 2017 4:20 AM

Jawdropping Manhood

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263September 19, 2017 1:39 AM

My TYpe

by Anonymousreply 264September 19, 2017 1:07 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 265March 25, 2018 12:06 PM

[quote]Guys who focus on black genitals tend to be very racist and offensive. They are focused on black men as sex objects

And we all knw black men never look at other human beings as sex objects, let alone refer to them that way in rap lyrics or anything.

by Anonymousreply 266March 25, 2018 12:08 PM

It makes you a Kartrashian, OP. Oh wait, I thought the thread said, ‘Does Objectifying FAT black men make me a racist or open minded?’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267March 25, 2018 12:12 PM

I'm a white daddy type and I've had some intense verbal scenes with black guys who have really gotten off on it, repeat customers. Sure our sexual fantasies are connected to our internal racism and for some external racism but if two guys are getting off on it why not use these issues to get off. Maybe it's fucked up but most fetishes are. I'd rather deal face to face with someone about racial fantasies then say vote republican. Now that's both racist and a boner killer. If two adults agree to a fantasy of who the other is and no one is hurt or manipulated who gives a fuck what anyone else says?

by Anonymousreply 268March 25, 2018 12:29 PM

VERBAL scenes?

by Anonymousreply 269March 25, 2018 5:02 PM

R254 and R261 Agree with everything word you posted.

by Anonymousreply 270March 25, 2018 5:17 PM

I think the type is extremely hot also. Ive kind if aged out of that world now but my experience with black men is yes the sex was generally great. However all 3 had emotional baggage and it seemed to me a chip on their shoulders. 3 isnt a representative sample in any kind of study but my overall conclusion was the black male experience in this country is fairly traumatic and when you throw in gay to the mix it takes somebody very together to survive it unscathed. Family disapproval is more frequent to gays in the black community.. Life experiences and backgrounds were different and for me it seemed attempting a relationship would have been problematic. This is just my experience. Also the 3rd guy could have easily made a living posing for postcards you see in sex novelty stores of guys with dicks that just didnt quit. Interestingly even with an amazing body and the equipment he was awful in bed and surprisingly didnt have much self confidence. . Maybe this is all racist bullshit, but even to this day I get way more turned on by black guys in general than white in any type of situation, be they gay or straight. It seems that sometimes they radar in on it immediately as well.

by Anonymousreply 271June 13, 2018 12:03 AM

I haven't read this whole (ancient) thread. I'm a white guy. I find many black guys attractive, but I also find lots of other types of guys attractive. I grew up, and still live, in a city with a large percentage of residents who are African-American. The love of my life is black. I didn't fall for him because he seemed like a thug, or had a big dick. I fell for him because he was so very cute and smart and had a terrific sense of humor. And he was/is very mischievous. No one else can get me to laugh like he does when I'm having a shitty day. I've never objectified black men, since I've always had black men in my life, and I've always known them as people with families, jobs, and their own stories.

by Anonymousreply 272June 13, 2018 12:18 AM

R268 is talking about Race Play. It is such a hot button issue he probably doesn't want to come right out and say it. And i for one can't blame him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273June 13, 2018 7:34 PM

I though that said "hot bottom issue."

by Anonymousreply 274June 14, 2018 2:13 PM

I love black men

by Anonymousreply 275June 12, 2020 2:29 AM

[quote]r21 If I were a chubby chaser, a fat person wouldn't be someone I'd necessarily show off, either.

[italic]I'm BIG BONED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 12, 2020 2:40 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 277August 23, 2020 10:17 AM

objectifying anyone makes you a narcissist.

other than that, i am sure that many of us have an Ideal Type. which doesn't mean we won't date or look outside of that type, but that those who bear our type's characteristics, we are always going to be drawn to without much to rationally back the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 278August 23, 2020 2:20 PM

Beautiful

by Anonymousreply 279October 4, 2020 6:54 PM

King

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280January 21, 2021 11:36 PM

I mean if it's all about sex for you and you don't see yourself in a relationship publicly with one then yeah, it's racist

by Anonymousreply 281January 21, 2021 11:39 PM

Fantasy burglar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282February 3, 2021 12:05 AM

It's great fantasy, a rough black thug until he opens his mouth and the pink purse falls out, kinda stomps and kills that fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 283February 3, 2021 12:13 AM

R168, this is just sick ass hypocrisy. You're the type that does the sick racist shit and tries to tell us you're so much better than a deplorable or Trumpist. Dude just go ahead and be a Republican, at least we know what we're dealing with. You undercover racists with your public liberal faces are why the U.S. and the world is so fucked up. Were you an associate of Ed Buck? And yes if a black man HAS to be a thug and a fucking criminal to get your dicks hard you're a fucking racist. You think you're elevated way up beyond those Capitol gatecrashers? I think the fuck not. You are most definitely worse, you don't have the guts to come out and just be your racist fuck self.

by Anonymousreply 284February 3, 2021 6:39 AM

sorry R168 that should have been R268

by Anonymousreply 285February 3, 2021 6:41 AM

I loves me some Big Black Dick!

by Anonymousreply 286February 3, 2021 6:43 AM

This racist shit just never ends does it?

by Anonymousreply 287February 3, 2021 10:35 AM

^^^Black guys won't even look your way, will they?

by Anonymousreply 288February 4, 2021 12:36 AM

r285 is yelling at 3 years ago

by Anonymousreply 289February 4, 2021 12:44 AM

r288, meaning what exactly? Do you know what race I am?

by Anonymousreply 290February 4, 2021 6:35 AM

R285, three years doesn't make it less offensive, white men are still doing this "harmless" racist shit and trying to justify it.

by Anonymousreply 291February 4, 2021 6:38 AM

Do you have some sort of power fantasy about them being slaves or savages, somehow beneath yourself? For instance if you insist on plantation role play, you might be a racist.

by Anonymousreply 292February 4, 2021 6:40 AM

I said it before, I have a black friend who wants a redneck to fuck him doggy style while calling him the n-word, if it's good enough for him it's good enough for me. Punish me for all my ancestors have done with that Big Black Cock while calling a stupid white cunt!

by Anonymousreply 293February 4, 2021 2:58 PM

r293, just vote Repub, you're just as diseased a racist as Deeplorables are said to be. You're not even fit to kiss a Trump's ass, racist shit.

by Anonymousreply 294February 5, 2021 12:12 AM

The dick likes what the dick likes. No, it's not racist. No one calls black men who like white men or white women racist.

by Anonymousreply 295February 5, 2021 12:14 AM

Pecs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 6, 2021 5:19 PM

Justin Pope

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297February 6, 2021 7:49 PM

[quote] it makes you an anti-semite.

Maybe, but you’re still pro semen.

by Anonymousreply 298February 6, 2021 8:50 PM

[quote] Beefy and muscular and thugish black guys are hot, but the hottest black guys in my book are the lean muscular black guys, think swimmer's build style. If they were glasses and dress conservatively, but hint at meaty thighs and bubbly butts and narrow waists and broad shoulders underneath their threads... ooh lord, my mussy gets moist just thinking about it.

Just turn on any Tyler Perry show and you will find it chock full of hot muscular black men.

by Anonymousreply 299February 6, 2021 8:54 PM

Probably racist. But if you aren't hurting anybody then who cares? I've only been with black men, I find them attractive and for whatever reason I just don't feel sexually attracted to white guys. Does that make me a racist? Some people will say it does and others will say it doesn't but I couldn't care less either way. I don't use the n word and I don't go on about their blackness. Has race been brought up during sex? Yeah for sure, I think it's always a slight aspect when two people of different races hookup or date but that doesn't mean it's bad.

by Anonymousreply 300February 6, 2021 8:57 PM

"Yeah for sure, I think it's always a slight aspect when two people of different races hookup or date but that doesn't mean it's bad."

So how does that play out? I'm sure when the white slavemasters were raping black men, they didn't think degradation was any big deal.

by Anonymousreply 301February 7, 2021 12:40 AM

"Probably racist. But if you aren't hurting anybody then who cares?"

Do you hear what the fuck you're saying? So you're saying you're probably a racist? Did I hear that right? Sounds very Trumpian to me. Why was he so bad?

by Anonymousreply 302February 7, 2021 12:42 AM

Racist

by Anonymousreply 303February 7, 2021 12:48 AM

R301 WOW you jumped straight to that conclusion... think that says more about you than it does about me. If you haven't realized for black people in white societies their race is always present, so when they hookup with someone of a different race, especially white, the racial differences are present. Trying to downplay that is pretty damaging, but I guess because it makes you uncomfortable you would rather scream racism instead of accepting the discomfort.

by Anonymousreply 304February 7, 2021 12:52 AM

r304, who is white and who is black in our conversation? So explain to me why you have discomfort with your black hookups?

by Anonymousreply 305February 7, 2021 12:54 AM

R305 Does that matter to you? Oh, so now you are purposefully misconstruing my point, nice tactic. Very republican of you. Did I say I have a discomfort with the guys I hookup with?

by Anonymousreply 306February 7, 2021 12:58 AM

You don't have a point. Would a republican say I'm probably a racist and it's no big deal? Would a gay democrat say that?

by Anonymousreply 307February 7, 2021 1:02 AM

"Trying to downplay that is pretty damaging, but I guess because it makes you uncomfortable you would rather scream racism instead of accepting the discomfort."

You accepted the discomfort did you not? I'm quoting you dumbass!! Explain the fucking discomfort so you accepted it!

by Anonymousreply 308February 7, 2021 1:04 AM

since you accepted it.

by Anonymousreply 309February 7, 2021 1:05 AM

Would anybody who has witnessed the reaction to the Civil rights movement question that race is an uncomfortable subject? Yes, a republican would or a democrat terrified of dealing with racial issues.

by Anonymousreply 310February 7, 2021 1:05 AM

I'm terrified of your white racial hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 311February 7, 2021 1:07 AM

Blocked whoever I was dealing with there, funny how all those message trying to find issues with dealing with race were all from the same person.

by Anonymousreply 312February 7, 2021 1:09 AM

You never did explain yourself R310

by Anonymousreply 313February 7, 2021 1:11 AM

They are focused on black men as sex objects

That's all men for me, what does that make me?

I objectified the cutest redhead guy working at Home Depot today, my god he was so fine, I snuck a pic of him too and sent it to my friend.

by Anonymousreply 314February 7, 2021 3:18 AM

He knows what he’s doing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315February 7, 2021 5:48 AM

Ideal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316February 26, 2021 10:22 PM

What if I think most black men are generally more beautiful than us white men but am not attracted to them? For me, a more femme, white, older bottom is what I like. I am a top so there is that but there are also femme black men. At the gym and in general, black men (and for that matter women), at least that don't fall into the obesity trap, are more physically beautiful in general. But when it comes to sex, I get hard for older white men. I guess I am a weird top.

by Anonymousreply 317February 26, 2021 10:39 PM

Does it make me racist or open-minded or a fetishist that I keep pictures of black men with the biggest, most luscious lips I see? A small album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 26, 2021 10:58 PM

Nice bruh

by Anonymousreply 319February 26, 2021 11:29 PM

Bussit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320February 26, 2021 11:30 PM

Does it make me racist or open-minded or a fetishist that I keep pictures of black men with the biggest, most luscious lips I see? A small album.

Yes, you're a racist fetishist, and probably hypocritical about it. Sad to say Robin D'Angelo would have a field day with you. Big lips? Are you fucking serious?

by Anonymousreply 321March 3, 2021 5:03 PM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322March 5, 2021 6:14 PM

[quote]For me, a more femme, white, older bottom is what I like.

You must love DLers then.

by Anonymousreply 323March 6, 2021 12:41 PM

When you want a black buck really bad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324April 8, 2021 4:48 PM

Could wreck your guts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 8, 2021 10:20 PM

Sexyb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326April 8, 2021 10:37 PM

r 324 are you posting from Ken Norton's Mandingo?

by Anonymousreply 327April 9, 2021 5:42 AM

Thirsty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 31, 2021 11:57 AM

R327, Ah want you to raaape me

by Anonymousreply 329May 31, 2021 12:09 PM

Why do I get the feeling most of you posting would have loved to have been slavemasters?

by Anonymousreply 330May 31, 2021 5:08 PM

Jason Luv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331June 1, 2021 5:24 PM

Dante the Body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332June 20, 2021 9:50 PM

Ive noticed advertisers inserting more muscular black men to promote products, shirtless whenever possible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333September 22, 2021 1:46 AM

[quote] OP, I know EXACTLY whay you are talking about. In the early 1990's I was robbed on a downtown N train; my wallet was stolen at knifepoint by 3 black guys who cornered me. I swear to God that night after I called the police and credit card companies I masturbated thinking ofthose 3 guys and I exploded.

At the end of the day, seed is seed. But it does seem to be sweeter when it cums from a BBC.

by Anonymousreply 334September 22, 2021 2:16 AM

Oh wow

by Anonymousreply 335October 12, 2021 12:00 AM

Beauty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336October 12, 2021 12:01 AM

Sizzle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337October 15, 2021 4:29 AM

It makes you a segregationist.

by Anonymousreply 338October 15, 2021 4:33 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 339February 20, 2022 8:22 PM

Open minded

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340March 23, 2023 2:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!