Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Motorcycles. How do the Gays feel about them? Own one? BF own one?

I think they are hot! Especially holding on to the guy driving. I had no idea how erotic it is.

by Anonymousreply 94July 4, 2021 10:11 AM

Don't really like them, I find the loud and obnoxious. I have a feeling a lot of people like them for the "look at me, aren't I cool" quality. Others I am sure just genuinely love riding the open road.

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2010 9:15 PM

I'm somewhere between thinking they're pure sex, and thinking they're death machines. Comes from my past life as an insurance adjuster, I guess.

I am far to uncoordinated to try a bike.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2010 9:22 PM

I love the idea, but the reality scares the crap out of me. Motorcycle riders are referred to as "organ donors" by those in the medical field.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2010 9:31 PM

my dyke sister LOVES them.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2010 9:31 PM

Gay men don't own motorcycles. End. Of. Dis. Cuss. Ion.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2010 9:59 PM

A friend of mine just got in a motorcycle accident. He is gay. Ripped the muscles away from his chest, should and upper arm. He has to be in an immobility cast type thing for 6 weeks!

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2010 10:00 PM

I am WAY too clumsy to drive one -- mountain biking is dangerous enough for me as it is (broken wrist, pulled muscles, assorted sprains, blisters, face-plants, etc.).

But the feeling of a motorcycle is amazing. Like flying. Like Superman.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2010 10:32 PM

Just finishing the restoration of a 1936 Indian, but I 1. Live in the country where there are lots of empty roads, 2. Never ride at night, in bad weather,or under the influence of any substance, and I'm still as nervous as a pregnant nun whenever I'm on one. Go to an antique motorcycle show sometime and look at the people. It looks like a fucking rehab center with all the artificial limbs, crutches, and canes.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2010 10:39 PM

It can be very hot in the right setting. A helmet will help hide your gender if you are worried about riding on the back of one with another guy (or you live in Arizona). I love holding on to a guy around the waist with one hand and having the other on his inside-upper thigh while we ride (I'm obviously the passenger). The vibration of the bike adds to the experience.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2010 10:58 PM

my other 2 babies! #TeamHarley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2010 11:06 PM

I saw two latino guys riding on one in Miami in the wee hours of the morning the other day. It was hot! How often do people see two men on a bike together? Or two lesbuns?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2010 11:09 PM

I was a Helen Wheels sort in my yute. I started on a Honda 450 in the 70's and ended riding with a Norton that always needed attention and a Ducati that almost provided me with male historectomy. Now it's a Schwinn for this MaryJane.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2010 11:13 PM

I like a hot guy on a bike, but I'm terrified of them.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2010 11:17 PM

bike bump

by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2010 1:18 PM

I LOVE my Ducati GT 1000! It's true about the helmet thing, not that I care. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2010 1:31 PM

Love your black Springer, R10.

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2010 1:32 PM

I see anyone riding one without a helmet and, no matter how sexy they might be, all I see is, "Who's going to be paying for the medical care when they end up as a vegetable?"

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2010 1:40 PM

It pisses me off. My state has no helmet law and believe me, no one wears a helmet.

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2010 2:11 PM

If you ever see a motorcycle in front of a gay bar, chances are good a lesbian is riding it. I have known two gay men and a bi-boy who ride (the bi-boy rides a scooter), but in my experience, far more WOMEN (straight AND gay) ride than gay men. You need to butch it up, gentlemen!

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2010 2:45 PM

Substitutes for small penises.

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2010 2:48 PM

Donorcycles.

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2010 2:54 PM

How would you know, R20? Because apparently you have a big pussy!

by Anonymousreply 22May 29, 2010 2:54 PM

butch lesbian, r19, do you ever ride with another woman on your bike?

by Anonymousreply 23May 29, 2010 2:58 PM

I've ridden women on the back a million times, both lovers and friends... I have also ridden my 6' 235lb. father on the back of my Electra Glide. Trust me -- if you can handle an 800 lb. Harley with 235 lbs. of passenger, you're a good rider. And by the way, I've seen over-the-top feminine women, both straight and gay, ride motorcycles. Just because you're a woman on a Harley doesn't mean you're butch.

by Anonymousreply 24May 29, 2010 3:16 PM

I have been talking about learning to ride and getting a bike for years! Think I'm going to do it in the next year. I'm a big overweight guy but I want a crotch rocket type of bike.

You guys who already ride, how many accidents have you been in? Is it really a foregone conclusion that you will crash at some point?

by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2010 3:17 PM

R25, did any of the queens who replied here say they rode?

I will tell you that it is possible that you will never have an accident. OTOH, I had one last year after 28 years of riding. So really you never know.

ATGATT stands for (in the sportbike world) all the gear, all the time. That's you best bet.

And seriously, I have seen many overweight men riding sport bikes, and of they can do it, so can you. Take the MSF riding class, and you'll be fine. Even if your state does not require it, it's a great way to learn to ride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 29, 2010 3:27 PM

[quote]And by the way, I've seen over-the-top feminine women, both straight and gay, ride motorcycles. Just because you're a woman on a Harley doesn't mean you're butch.

I know, I just wanted to confirm that you were a lesbun.

by Anonymousreply 27May 29, 2010 3:38 PM

Mine: BMW GS 1200

Had it since new. I wish mine was this clean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 29, 2010 3:45 PM

So the dykes own this thread, then?

by Anonymousreply 29May 30, 2010 11:18 AM

R28, I wish I could see that photo.

by Anonymousreply 30May 30, 2010 4:13 PM

We have some friends (a couple) who both have bikes. But yeah, I don't think many gay men ride.

by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2010 10:17 PM

My partner really wanted to learn to ride, so we both took the MSF course. We don't ride much (I have only about 750 miles on my bike, and I've had it since 2006), but I love a ride on a quiet, twisty road.

I have a Yamaha 650 VStar Custom (a black cruiser-style bike). My partner traded in her BMW GS650S Dakar for a Harley Dyna Wide Glide last year. Gorgeous bike, but too powerful for my comfort level.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 30, 2010 10:51 PM

The way they make them now so the rider has to lean forward like he's fucking the thing is weird. Guess that's part of the masturbatory attraction for the nitwits. That and the loud vroom-vroom noise.

by Anonymousreply 33May 31, 2010 12:13 AM

Be sure and read the comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 12, 2012 8:56 AM

Death traps and vegetable-makers. For idiots and the poorly-endowed.

by Anonymousreply 35May 12, 2012 9:39 AM

Harley Davidsons: Old white man demo defined and lesbians (Why do they even make Buells? nobody buys them)

Ducati: Rich white males, who want the image, but rarely ride. Used Ducatis are famous for having very low mileage.

BMW: The lessor Ducati.

Suzuki: The now almost entirely made in China bike company. (Danager, Danger Will Robinson)

Kawaski: The sport bike of choice for young psychotic males.

Yamaha: The sport bike of choice for young psychotic males with money. But they are more reliable too.

Honda: They wants to beat Ducati in pro racing but should really stick to making cars company. Psychotic males who own Civics seem to like them - Honda motorcycles have a history of customer service problems.

Vespa: The affordable and eco-friendly motorcycle that many gay males actually do own, in Europe at least.

by Anonymousreply 36May 12, 2012 2:29 PM

R25, go for it! I'm overweight and always wanted a crotch rocket. I had been talking about wanting to ride for about 10 years. I always used $$$ as an excuse. It does cost some money when you first start riding: safety course, good helmet, good jacket, the motorcycle itself.

But I finally asked myself, what am I waiting for? So a year ago I pulled the trigger. I love it! Live in LA and ride to work, around town...my favorite thing is to ride up the coast to Malibu. I weight 290 and ride a Ninja 650. So dont let your weight hold you back. It's a great poseur sport bike. Looks sharp as hell and does have a decent amount of power but doesn't jerk you forward when you give it throttle.

Here in LA there are two gay riding clubs. One is mostly sport bikes, the other mostly touring and choppers.

Happy riding!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 12, 2012 3:02 PM

Medical people --

When one reads of motorcycle accidents with fatalities, the dead person ("doner") isi usually male.

Do you see many female bikers in the ER or in your morgues?

by Anonymousreply 38May 12, 2012 5:53 PM

45 days in ICU in a trauma II hospital

90 days unable to walk, turn over, eat or manage personal needs unassisted - while recuperating in a nursing home at 26 years of age

36 days in intensive and painful physical therapy

65 days in out-patient physical therapy

1 job lost 1 life-partner lost bankruptcy

So not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 39May 12, 2012 6:36 PM

R39 -- you were riding a sport bike, weren't you?

You didn't mention how your accident happened...hmmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 40May 12, 2012 8:15 PM

"A California man has sued BMW North America and a motorcycle-seat maker claiming that a four-hour round-trip ride on his 1993 BMW bike with a "ridge-like" seat gave him "a severe case of priapism (a persistent, lasting erection)" that's lasted 20 months and counting."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 12, 2012 8:56 PM

I would never ride one, but I agree, they are pure sex. I never find fancy cars attractive, and think any guy who identifies with his fancy car is a complete douche and the opposite of attractive: but for some reasons motorcycles completely turn me on. Get me a guy with a helmet and a leather jacket and tight jeans and boots, and I am his completely.

by Anonymousreply 42May 12, 2012 9:02 PM

I couldn't bear to hear that loud engine all the time. I can't even stand being near motorcycles when I'm driving, they're just too darn loud.

by Anonymousreply 43May 12, 2012 9:18 PM

A nice quiet beamer is cool. Stealth, fun...tasteful.

by Anonymousreply 44May 12, 2012 9:38 PM

Kawasaki KZ900. Had one in my teens

Taking a friend out (I actually had a crush so I was thrilled to have him hugging me).

Hit broadside by a Pontiac sadan. We were at a red light. He was killed. I sustained significant injuries.

We both had helmets

I really don't remember much. Took a year to fully recover physically. 4 months to be able to walk on my own.

I have never recovered emotionally. The last thing I remember was him smiling at me before he put on the helmet. God I was in heaven!

Ever since, I've been afraid of them.

I really feel the weather when it changes.

by Anonymousreply 45May 12, 2012 9:48 PM

I really hate bikers who weave in and out of traffic, especially on the freeway. Sometimes you just don't see or hear them coming. I don't want to hit or kill anyone on a bike and so I'm always tense when I see them next to or behind my car. Many of them are just reckless.

A reckless motorist + a reckless biker will result in an accident. It's only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 46May 12, 2012 9:59 PM

r42 are you a woman?

by Anonymousreply 47May 12, 2012 10:09 PM

I love bikes, they are pure excitement. I've always said, the best way to keep the supplly of donated body organs in good supply is to encourage motorcycle riding. I've ridden bikes since 1970.

by Anonymousreply 48May 12, 2012 10:25 PM

Some people want to live their lives in a bubble pack, others want to maximize the journey.

That is the divide here. With any thrill comes risk. That is what makes it thrilling. You forget that as you age.

by Anonymousreply 49May 12, 2012 11:25 PM

Not true R49.

I've maxed out on the thrill journey a long time ago and a price was paid. It was not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 50May 13, 2012 10:31 PM

R5 I beg to differ with you. There is a huge Gay Motorcycle Club in Houston and a smaller one in Dallas. Most of them are the "Leather Daddy" types.

by Anonymousreply 51May 13, 2012 10:36 PM

[R40] Yes, and I will admit that I took chances at times, but the accident occurred in traffic on my way to work early one morning. I wasn't speeding, nor was I weaving - a driver with the sun in his eyes simply didn't see me. My body vs a 6600 lb vehicle traveling at 35 mph, I lose.

by Anonymousreply 52May 14, 2012 12:23 AM

R51? Are you sure those guys really ride and don't just get together to do SM?? There are a lot of those clubs out there that CALL themselves MCs but are really SM organizations. They even call their "SM in the woods" parties "runs."

Check the link to see examples of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 14, 2012 12:57 AM

I think about owning one sometimes. My dad owned one, but he lived in Wichita, KS, which is as flat as flat can be. I live in hilly Connecticut and am not convinced this is a great topographical location for riding a motorcycle.

by Anonymousreply 54May 14, 2012 6:02 AM

R53 I'm quite certain that they ride because I've seen them doing AIDS Runs when they come through Austin, TX. Mostly all older men with young BFs hanging onto them...some are hot (I like older dudes). Because most of them ride Harleys, and knowing how much a new HD cost nowadays...I would guess they are "Professional" types in their work lives.

by Anonymousreply 55May 14, 2012 6:37 AM

The lane splitting in California is just reckless...don't understand why the insurance industry allows it.

by Anonymousreply 56May 14, 2012 6:52 AM

When I first started riding I told myself I wouldn't lane split. And while I still don't do it in moving traffic, I gotta say it's frakkin awesome in stalled traffic!

by Anonymousreply 57May 14, 2012 1:15 PM

I've had one for about 5 months and absolutely love it! Now I've to find a guy interested in riding.

by Anonymousreply 58August 20, 2012 8:37 PM

I loved mine. I quit riding when I had a serious accident. I had promised myself if I ever had a serious accident I would quit. I rode for many years but a guy ran a stop sign and hit me broadside.

I know they are dangerous, but I still love them.

by Anonymousreply 59August 20, 2012 8:49 PM

My whole family used to ride. They all had (thankfully non-fatal) accidents. My brother has two new knees thanks to a bike accident. I used to ride my KZ650 along Mulholland back in the day with friends. I got tired of telling people in cars they almost killed me. They'd just roll up the window and ignore you.

by Anonymousreply 60August 20, 2012 8:58 PM

Would bikers like their own lanes they way some cyclists do? I don't ride but my Dad did, and I think motor cycle lanes would reduce anxiety not only for bikers, but for drivers like me, eternally anxious that as hard as I try, I might not see what of you at the wrong moment.

by Anonymousreply 61August 20, 2012 10:34 PM

Harley-Davidson announces 2013 bikes, Pope Benedict's blessing

Harley-Davidson celebrates its 110th anniversary with the new, 2013 Breakout CVO in Pagan Gold paint. (Harley-Davidson Motor Co. / August 20, 2012)

By Susan Carpenter

August 20, 2012, 4:30 p.m.

If there's anything that underscores Harley-Davidson's holiness in the motorcycle world, it's the company's announcement Monday that Pope Benedict XVI will bless its bikes at the Vatican next June as part of the Milwaukee manufacturer's 110th anniversary.

While Harley, like much of the motorcycle industry, has suffered significant sales declines in recent years due to the global financial crisis, it remains a steadfast icon -- albeit an expensive one that many consumers aren't able to afford, even if they'd like to.

Harley bikes retail for $7,999 to $38,599. The company, which sells 55% of all motorcycles in the U.S. with displacements larger than 650 cc, is the oldest, continuously operating American motorcycle manufacturer. And it's celebrating that longevity with a small selection of anniversary models and a large roster of events that will begin next week in Milwaukee and travel to 15 cities around the globe, including stops in Austria, New Zealand, Africa, China, Italy and Mexico.

Harley will produce extremely limited editions of just seven 110th-anniversary models for 2013, all of which will be serialized and sold with commemorative, solid bronze fuel tank badges and vintage bronze or vintage black paint. The 1200 Custom, Super Glide Custom, Fat Boy Lo, Heritage Softail Classic and Road King are among the handful of bestselling models that will be produced as 110th anniversary editions.

For its 105th anniversary, Harley offered twice as many special editions with three times the production numbers. Each of the Harley-Davidson's 800 U.S. dealerships will receive just two or three 110th-anniversary bikes, which will begin deliveries during the second week of September, according to Harley-Davidson media relations manager, Jennifer Hoyer. The rest of the 2013 lineup will be available this week.

The only new models Harley is introducing are the Breakout, an entirely new CVO, or Custom Vehicle Operations, high-performance Softail with hand-polished steel sections on its fuel tank and fenders. Its popular touring bike, the Road King, is also now available as a higher-end CVO with a new vented windshield and hi-fi audio.

The Street Bob is the only bike to get an update. For 2013, it will have a blacked-out powertrain, chopped rear fender, side-mounted license plate and mini ape-hanger handlebars that can all be customized at the factory level. In a bid to appeal to younger riders, Harley is also building on the Hard Candy idea it launched earlier this year with its new Seventy-Two, a lowrider-inspired Sportster with metal flake paint, whitewall tires and a reasonable $10,499 starting price.

In addition to the Big Red Flake color it debuted earlier this year, Harley will offer metal flake in green and gold as solid-color options on its Seventy-two, Street Bob, Blackline, Softail Deluxe and Forty-Eight models. Thirteen other big flake finishes are also available from its accessory department.

The last time Harley-Davidson celebrated an anniversary -- in 2007 -- the motorcycle industry was just beginning to taper from 14 years of consecutive gains that pushed annual U.S. unit sales over the 1 million mark. In 2011, sales of new on-road motorcycles in the U.S. had plummeted to about 312,000 units, according to the Motorcycle Industry Council in Irvine.

Retail sales of new Harley-Davidson motorcycles in 2011 were up 5.8% in the U.S., compared with an increase of 1.8% for the rest of the industry, according to the MIC. This year, Harley's sales are up 9.3% for the first six months of the year globally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 21, 2012 5:09 AM

"The Harley-Davidson name means somewhat less to the current generation than it did to their traditional buyers," said industry expert Michael Millman, managing member of Millman Research Associates in New Jersey. Earlier this month, Millman's firm described Harley-Davidson's business as "cyclic" and "dependent on (high end) consumer discretionary spending," which is uncertain given the present state of the U.S. and European economies.

Harley's 110th anniversary celebration is "good publicity," Millman said, but he's doubtful it will lead to significant increases in sales. "When you have a birthday, does that change how people treat you at the office?"

by Anonymousreply 63August 21, 2012 5:10 AM

I'm currently wondering whether motorcycles are a closeted gay thing, based on some guys I'm encountered lately.

by Anonymousreply 64August 21, 2012 5:23 AM

I love riding bitch. I can't concentrate reliably enough to drive one and am very accident prone, but I've been thumbing them down since I was 14.

by Anonymousreply 65August 21, 2012 5:24 AM

Just adore smelling a leather motorcycle seat makes me damp

by Anonymousreply 66August 21, 2012 5:29 AM

[quote]I'm currently wondering whether motorcycles are a closeted gay thing, based on some guys I'm encountered lately.

Must be, if the Pope is blessing the bikes.

by Anonymousreply 67August 21, 2012 1:38 PM

Gay men do own motorcycles. I have three.

by Anonymousreply 68December 8, 2012 12:27 PM

There's a guy at work that I can't tell if he was gay or not, but I recently found out that he rides a motorcycle occasionally, and also likes surfing.

I'm guessing he's probably straight, huh?

by Anonymousreply 69March 23, 2014 1:05 AM

I met a really handsome gay Navy veteran at Daytona Beach Bike Week last week -- what a cutie! He was riding a big black Harley and he helped me park my bike next to his.

So I guess they're out there, boys!

by Anonymousreply 70March 23, 2014 1:09 AM

R70 Thanks for sharing! Maybe the guy I like might actually be gay after all! Like I said, I've gotten gay vibes from him, but the motorcycle thing threw me off.

by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2014 2:25 AM

I was almost killed in a near miss head-on (on a CB-750F) by an impaired Navajo in a pickup, complete with Grandma and several young'ns on a sofa in the back. WAY across the center line, me scraping a sheer vertical wall. It was bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 72March 23, 2014 3:11 AM

I think it's bullshit how people will put "Watch for motorcycles" bumper stickers on the back of their cars as if people who drive cars are the problem. What about the dumbasses who drive the motorcycles who speed, swerve from lane to lane without signaling, and don't even bother to protect themselves by wearing a helmet (shit I see all the time)?

It works both ways.

by Anonymousreply 73July 20, 2014 4:23 AM

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 20, 2014 4:33 AM

One of my biggest crushes was love at first sight.

After a night of partying, a group of us passed out on the floor. I awoke the next morning to see this perfection of manhood pulling on his motorcycle booths. His latissimus dorsi muscle (side view) was superb.

Big stud (straight - of course.) Tall, muscles, great hair and handsome as a movie star. The fact that he owned a motorcycle just added another layer of desire.

We became friends and my internalized homophobia was so intense that I felt that my desire for him was "tainting" him (and not in a fun way.) He was sweet and kind and my lust was wicked.

I was so conflicted that it was actually partial motivation for me to move to another state. It took me another six years to even start to come out of the closet.

Ah, youth. Horseshit, motherfuckin' youth.

by Anonymousreply 75July 20, 2014 4:53 AM

Fuck, I hate it when someone perpetuates the fucking myth that gay men all have to like the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 76July 20, 2014 4:58 AM

In my youth during the early 80s, I became friends with a group of black gay male bikers. They were sweeties. My dad was a biker so we all got along (although I myself am not a biker) and I miss them all very much.

by Anonymousreply 77July 20, 2014 5:14 AM

Geez..some of the more tragic stories here had my wanting to make movies or write songs, and I have no talents in either discipline. My heart goes out to all of you.

My one and only experience on a motorcycle was when I was eleven and vacationing in (pre-gay makeover) Guerneville, CA. There was a great guy that lived there that my girl cousin dated when we were in town. He took me out and we went all over G-Ville/Russian River for what seemed like days. Great bonding experience for a timid kid with a widowed mom and no one to look up to.

A week after getting back from vacation, my mom gets a call from a friend that owned the resort we always stayed at. Our biker friend pulled into a parking lot, spun out in an oily patch of rain water and went under a parked car. He got up, shook himself off, laughed at the indignity of it..then collapsed. Severe head trauma. He went into a coma and was dead within the week.

Since then I've lost two other friends to bikes, and have two others that will never walk again. I'll never again ride (or own) a motorcycle, but I'm grateful for that day I spent on one way back when.

R70, you sound like a gal I knew back in the 70s. She built her own bike. BUILT it (Harley-based, of course). Coolest butch I ever knew.

by Anonymousreply 78July 20, 2014 5:31 AM

So does the bottom sit behind the top? Years ago it seemed like it was just the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 79July 22, 2014 4:55 AM

The idea is very cool, riding with the wind, free, impervious to traffic jams...

The reality; loud, obnoxious, window rattling, disrespectful, and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 80July 22, 2014 7:06 AM

Whenever I see a guy on a motorcycle (especially a sport bike or dual sport) I can't help but stare a little.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 23, 2017 12:30 AM

I have only ridden one once and it was an absolute blast, but I will never ride one again. They are simply too dangerous, I have had two friends killed while riding them. Yes they are fun but don't ride them unless you have a death wish.

by Anonymousreply 82May 23, 2017 12:38 AM

They're sexy as hell but my husband won't even let me ride a moped.

by Anonymousreply 83May 23, 2017 1:00 AM

[quote]I'm currently wondering whether motorcycles are a closeted gay thing, based on some guys I'm encountered lately.

Interesting observation. My first serious bf rode a motorcycle and was pretty closeted. He didn't want to tell anyone we were dating and I just went along with it. I also had two neighbors whom I'd get the sexy vibe and look from. Both of those guys had a motorcycle. One was married with kids. The other was pretty cute, single, and never had any girls over. I wish I made the moves on that one.

by Anonymousreply 84May 23, 2017 1:09 AM

I'm pretty sure that Valentino Rossi (one of the top motoGP riders n the world right now) is gay as fuck... he apparently even had "I love pussy" written on his racing leathers in Italian at one point.

Obviously 100% heterosexual man meat right here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 23, 2017 2:59 PM

WLF = VVLF = Viva VIVA La Figa = Long Live Pussy

Is Valentino Rossi overcompensating?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 23, 2020 6:27 AM

Men that have to shout “I love pussy!” are definitely suspect. If you’re a straight man, it would automatically be a given that you love pussy, so why would you have to announce it? It’s like Zac Efron’s “bathing in pussy” nonsense.😂

Back on topic: yes, there are gays that have motorcycles. I know a few (and the dummies never wear a helmet).

by Anonymousreply 87August 23, 2020 6:35 AM

A motorcycle is a great way to announce to the world "Hey! Finally something between my legs I can see!"

They invariably owned by white trash.

by Anonymousreply 88August 23, 2020 8:03 AM

r85 He most certainly is! Now, I don't keep track of his love life, but he's pretty much been in relationships his whole life, and dating the same girl for years now. Yet, he's 42 and half years old, still unmarried and childless and claiming that he "would REAAAAAAALLY love to start a family some day". Then, why won't he? Doesn't he have a GF whom he "luuuuuuuuuuvs VERYYYYYYYYYY MUUUUUUUUUUUCH"? What's stopping him, then? Maybe he just can't bring himself to stick the you know into the you know because he's into women in the first place. Every time a dude says he wants a family, even though he's been in a relationship for years and technically WOULD BE ABLE to do it, it always raises all sorts of red flags to me!

by Anonymousreply 89July 3, 2021 4:32 AM

Probably one of the most dangerous means of transportation around. There's no protection and nobody sees you.

Personally, I think they should be illegal - like guns. I know that's going to make heads explode.

But they cause a LOT of accidents and pain and suffering.

Yes - I've had a few relatives in motorcycle accidents and one who died.

by Anonymousreply 90July 3, 2021 5:49 AM

I used to spend time hanging around these guys who were into drifting. It was sort of my first all straight men group of friends, though we weren't super close. I knew them through a girl who was friends with them (one of those 'I'm only friends with guys because girls cause drama' girls - and yes, I found out later she had fucked them all). There was one guy in particular, a real lothario, although not that good looking. I wasn't attracted to him. He was always a bit flirtatious in a way, but I think he was just hyper-sexual from the stories.

But a few years ago I bumped into him and he had a motorcycle. I was admiring it (more to make him feel good, I don't know shit about them) and he said: "Get on!"

It was so strange. Feeling all that between my legs, and then he climbed on behind and held onto me while he explained it as we sat in the driveway.

I got so turned on, and have never looked at motorcycles and the guys who ride them in the same way again.

by Anonymousreply 91July 3, 2021 8:39 AM

Actual motorcycle-riding gay man here. AMA.

by Anonymousreply 92July 4, 2021 3:07 AM

Not to mention how feminine Valentino Rossi is, body and voice-wise. I think he's gay

by Anonymousreply 93July 4, 2021 8:37 AM

A previous boyfriend was killed while driving a motorcycle. Not his fault, the other vehicle was on the wrong side of the road while rounding a turn, but that didn't make my boyfriend any less dead.

by Anonymousreply 94July 4, 2021 10:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!