Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bob Paris and Rod Jackson

Whatever happened to the two of them? They were once THE gay supercouple. I know they broke up, but where are they now?

by Anonymousreply 132July 9, 2021 4:42 PM

They were beautiful, successful, proud, and out, so of course everyone on DL hated them. So they broke up and went away.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2010 4:16 PM

Because of DL, r1 ? Didn't they break up some 20 years ago ?

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2010 4:17 PM

Today, Paris lives with his spouse, Brian, on an island near Vancouver, British Columbia.

Together since 1996, Bob and Brian were legally married after Canada equalized the marriage laws in 2003.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2010 4:21 PM

The blond one had a great body but a monkey face. He was NOT beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2010 8:10 PM

No one knows what happened. They kept mum on it. Paris did later admit that they had not been practicing safe sex with each other- and there was a rumor that one of them cheated. Because Paris was the famous part of the pair, the presumption of cheating fell upon Rod Jackson. But who knows. They did not break up amicably.

What on Earth happened to Jackson?? He was modeling ("fitness" modeling), then after the break up he fell off the face of the Earth. Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2010 9:40 PM

It was obvious the blond was cheating-he certainly came off as a narcissistic, opportunistic slut who was using the poor guy for media attention.

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2010 11:55 PM

Bob has his own website (just google him.) I've searched for info on Rod for years, but can never find anything. I bought their book and remember them making talk show appearances together. I was crushed when they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2010 11:57 PM

Bob is finally OFF steroids. Rod? Dunno.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2010 12:07 AM

I never know which one is Bob and which one is Rod. The dark haired guy was really hot while the blond guy did have butterface (don't know if he still does). Their coffeetable book launched Tom Bianchi's photo career and he was heavily involved with 10% Production.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2010 12:10 AM

Rod was living in Los Angeles, not sure if he still is. I used to see him at my gym all the time but it was probably about 10 years ago. I actually heard that Rod was going to law school at the time.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2010 12:13 AM

When the two were together, Bob was always introduced as a world renowned bodybuilder and Rod as a social worker.

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2010 12:27 AM

Rod = very obvious nose job. Rod is married to a former (female) model now.

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2010 12:55 AM

Link that he his married to a woman R12, however I think you are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2010 1:01 AM

R12= biggest liar on earth.

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2010 1:24 AM

Seems like one of them was dating John Wesley Shipp for a while in the mid 90s fairly soon after the breakup.

And Bob has several books out. One of them is called Gorilla Suit, about being gay in the bodybuilding world.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2010 3:22 AM

Is Bob the dark-haired BB?

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2010 1:58 PM

Yes, R16. Pay attention, puh-leeze!

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2010 2:03 PM

They fascinated me as a kid. One of the first things I ever recorded on the family's gigantic beta video recorder was an episode of "Donahue" they were on. It was on during the summer when I was home alone (I might have been in 6th grade or so) and I sat and recorded it and paused out all of the commercials. I kept the tape under my bed and would watch it as soon as I was alone in the house. I didn't jerk off to it or anything (that I remember), I just remember being amazed that those guys felt like I did. I would pretend that they had adopted me, and we would all live this wonderful happy shirtless life. OK, maybe I did jerk off to it once or twice.

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2010 3:23 PM

I knew Bob years ago He occasionally comes back to his hometown and is as nice as ever. He dated a girl in high school, btw. But there was never anything pretentious about him

His mother Sue is wonderful. I see her about once a week. She's always remained supportive of him although I think the initial National Enguirer article embarrassed his brother; His brother is always very attractive, but married to a woman and with a daughter in college.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2010 3:31 PM

R18, I taped that same Donahue episode! I remember they sat together holding hands the entire time. I actually had it until recently - the quality had gotten so bad I finally threw it out.

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2010 3:01 AM

I remember the pair on Joan Rivers daytime talk show as well as Donahue.

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2010 3:07 AM

I bought my first Advocate in a brown paper bag when they were the cover.

I couldn't believe there were masculine, well built gay, OUT men.

Now, they're done. The Advocate's done (at least as a magazine).

And I STILL don't have a b.f.

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2010 3:13 AM

"masculine"???

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2010 3:20 AM

And once more for effect- MASCULINE? Are you deaf hon?

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2010 4:06 AM

Back around 2003, I briefly worked at the William Morris Agency in Beverly Hills. What a shock when one day I met Rod Jackson!

A double shock when I learned he was employed there as a runner, which is essentially an in-house temp who would daily fill in for whichever agent's assistant was out on any given day.

It was apparent he had aspirations to be an agent.

STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART was the very first book I read upon coming out, and I was greatly inspired by it. It was disheartening to see one of the most well-known gay icons of the 1980s/1990s, now in his 40s, making pennies a week at a job normally held by recent young college grads desperate to break into Hollywood.

I interacted with him quite often, and he was always kind, thoughtful, friendly, warm and refreshingly unpretentious.

He still had a killer bod.

by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2010 4:31 AM

Bob Paris was/is very masculine. Rod Jackson - less so, but no screaming queen.

by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2010 4:56 AM

WOW, you people are so screwed up! ....Rod Jackson was my best friend and he is a wonderful person. Before you start trash talking about someone why dont you get your facts straight! And i will not sit here and have you talk smack about one of the nicest, sweetest, kindest men i have ever known!

by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2011 10:25 PM

Stamp your little foot in impotent rage, r27!

by Anonymousreply 28February 26, 2011 10:33 PM

What can you tell us about Rod, R27? You say "was." Are you no longer friends?

by Anonymousreply 29February 27, 2011 5:41 AM

Once had dinner with them. Very kind, though Rod seemed a little phony. They clearly wanted to have a foursome with me and my friend, but we were a little too dumb to process that then (it was 1995, and we were in college).

by Anonymousreply 30February 27, 2011 5:45 AM

Bob Paris was a walking wet dream,I'm sure he's a hot daddy now.Any current pictures available of him?

by Anonymousreply 31February 27, 2011 5:53 AM

Bob today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 27, 2011 6:13 AM

Never could stand them. They seemed like more a Hollywood creation then a real couple. So full of themselves and their perfect life style. I found them boring and plastic. Did they ever do anything else other then preen for the cameras?

by Anonymousreply 33February 27, 2011 6:18 AM

I've been searching for years on information about what happened to Rod Jackson. Is he still muscular or has he slimmed down?

by Anonymousreply 34February 27, 2011 6:41 AM

Bad link

by Anonymousreply 35February 27, 2011 6:47 AM

We'll always have Paris.

by Anonymousreply 36February 28, 2011 10:43 PM

His website hasn't been updated since 2010 and in it he complains about the "sheer volume" of email. Mary!

by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2011 11:48 PM

They were the flavor couple of the month many years ago - long before they had established any decent track level as a couple. They fell apart, which wasn't surprising. Now they would be good materials for the old "Whatever Happened To" volumes that used to be published.

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2011 12:29 AM

Back in the day -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2011 2:27 AM

Bob and Rob did a nude photo book together, think that is very rare to find.

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2011 2:36 AM

Rob had a small part in "My Best Friend's Wedding" playing Rupert Everett's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 41March 1, 2011 2:38 AM

I, too, always felt the coupling was more celebrity than sincere. But it helped in its own way in starting to make people aware that not all homosexuals were like Mr. Humphries. %0D %0D They made a stunning couple. Bob always struck me as a guy who wore his heart o his sleeve, and that he was a bit obsessive about Rod. I remember reading when he first saw Rod in the audience of some talk he was giving, he was turned on by Rod's feet - Rod wasn't wearing socks with his shoes. Am I wrong in that? It kind of points to the attraction being about Rod-as-fetish-object. %0D %0D I think it was Bob that had a fling with John Wesley Shipp.

by Anonymousreply 42March 1, 2011 2:54 AM

I'd love to see Bob Paris and John Wesley Shipp as a couple.

by Anonymousreply 43March 1, 2011 4:38 PM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 1, 2011 4:45 PM

One of them exploded and other one was last seen floating down Broadway at Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 45March 1, 2011 4:51 PM

@ {R-27} Rod is actually my second cousin on my dads side whom I have never met, if you know of a way to get a hold of him I would love to meet him. I understand that he is now an attorney and I need some legal help.

by Anonymousreply 46May 3, 2011 6:04 AM

Bob was cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 3, 2011 6:15 AM

Who they?

Sent from my iPhone

by Anonymousreply 48May 3, 2011 7:30 AM

R35. WORK A LITTLE HARDER.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 4, 2011 2:07 AM

Rod Jackson cruised me in a park in Seattle back in '93 or '94. Couldn't believe he was out cruising, let alone cruising a skinny 30-something geek like me.

Then a year or so later, it wasn't exactly a surprise to hear they had split.

by Anonymousreply 50November 25, 2011 5:36 AM

Bob still looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 25, 2011 5:46 AM

Any truth to the story Rod gained 50 pounds,lost most his hair, and is almost unreconizable anymore ?

by Anonymousreply 52November 25, 2011 9:47 AM

Will never forget John Wesley's bubble butt on "NYPD Blue."

by Anonymousreply 53November 25, 2011 11:20 AM

Bob looks hot. Not as bulky like in his training days, but normal. He was one of the truly handsomest bodybuilders I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 54November 25, 2011 1:19 PM

Bob!Rod!Bob!Rod!

by Anonymousreply 55November 27, 2011 6:12 PM

Any current picture of Rod?

by Anonymousreply 56November 27, 2011 6:27 PM

Rod face looks like a ventriliquists dummy

by Anonymousreply 57November 28, 2011 6:20 PM

They were the "it" couple before they had a chance to be a real couple. They were giving advice as if they had been together for years when there are so many couples who could give real advice. If they weren't pretty and buff, no one would have cared.

by Anonymousreply 58November 28, 2011 6:44 PM

These two were *way* ahead of their time as gay role models. They also brought gay marriage into the public eyes.

But I still think that Herb Ritts nudie/soft core "art" book they did harmed their cause.

by Anonymousreply 59November 28, 2011 6:57 PM

Please, R59, "way ahead of their time" as gay role models? They were pretty and buff but not that pretty and buff. Their advice about being a couple was pretty meaningless when they spouted it and even less so when they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 60November 28, 2011 9:27 PM

Bob and Rod on Oprah Part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 24, 2011 8:23 PM

Part 2

I actually think Bob looks hotter now than he does in his BB days... he was way "overstuffed" back then, like you would poke him with a needle and all the air would come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 24, 2011 8:25 PM

I assume Bob was the bottom in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 63December 24, 2011 9:30 PM

Paris today. He looks good--maybe not as smoking hot as he did when he was competing and he looked like a comic book hero--but still handsome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 24, 2011 9:49 PM

They did not practice safe sex with each other, and supposedly they both had issues being faithful. But I had a friend who knew them, and he said that much of their public relationship was a bit of a facade. They were never truly monogamous, and they were much wilder than their public image. Eventually they both got tired of living a lie. It wore on them, and Rod was supposedly never completely comfortable being in the public eye to that extent. They are both nice guys, apparently, and only wanted to support gay youth. But their private life was not the same as the public one, and it got tiresome to lie.

by Anonymousreply 65December 24, 2011 10:06 PM

used to run into Rod (Steve) at several sex clubs and baths in LA. Really nice guy ...zero attitude..possible substance abuse issue.

by Anonymousreply 66January 15, 2012 3:38 AM

when r66?

by Anonymousreply 67January 15, 2012 3:43 AM

Got to know them a bit when they visited D.C. back in the early 1990s. I agree with R65 and R66, they both came off as very nice guys without any discernible attitude.

by Anonymousreply 68January 15, 2012 3:47 AM

They took a LOT of flack at the time when their relationship broke up. Gay men viewed them as the perfect couple and Bob and Rod had publicized their relationship. They didn't claim to be perfect though. They wrote their book (which I still have) and appeared on talk shows. They didn't deserve all the flack they got. I agree that their intentions were good. The public can be so fickle.

by Anonymousreply 69January 15, 2012 12:23 PM

They were probably the first gay role models of modern times. No wonder they got burned at the stake after their public nice gay couple image crashed and burned.

Fans invest a lot of emotions, time, and energy in their idol worship and feel betrayed when they believe their idol played with their emotions and wasted their time and energy (and money).

by Anonymousreply 70January 15, 2012 1:01 PM

Extracted from the Internet Movie Database - running a name search for "Rod Jackson" and found - Miscellaneous Crew (4 titles) 2006 - "For Right or Wrong" (documentary) (assistant accountant)

2000 - "Chain of Fools" (assistant accountant)

2000 - "Picking Up the Pieces" (second assistant accountant)

1999 - "The Deep End of the Ocean" (second assistant accountant)

Thanks* (1 title) 2006 - "Thefts" (short) (special thanks*) ... * whatever this means, it did not explain...

Self (1 title) 1994 - "Straight from the Heart" (documentary short) Himself

The last entry is about gay youth, so this is pretty much a gimme for the Rod Jackson everyone is trying to reference here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 28, 2012 6:29 AM

So Rod Jackson, the blonde body beautiful , half of one of gaydom's former best known couples, is an assisstant accountant ? A pencil pusher ? Always imagined him having a construction co., or owning a chain of gyms. You never know where life will take you - into some thrilling, and successful arena, or into the more typical, and mundane.

Anyone know him now ? Any recent pics ?

by Anonymousreply 72May 1, 2012 1:46 AM

R72, that was years ago. I heard he is an attorney now.

by Anonymousreply 73May 2, 2012 4:27 AM

Just a big guess here R71 but I'm guessing IMDB is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 74May 2, 2012 5:01 AM

RE 73 No listing in Bar Asso. in LA , of any Rod Jackson. He really is a mystery man.

by Anonymousreply 75May 2, 2012 8:21 AM

why did someone put the name Steve behind Rod's name. Is Rod not his real name?

by Anonymousreply 76May 2, 2012 1:17 PM

Paris was not only handsome, his body, while big, was beautifully symmetrical and not freaky like some bodybuilders. Theer was a clip on YouTube from some Alan Thicke talk show from around 1983 and Bob is in his posing strap (and pretending to be straight) and Thicke is almost salivating.

From the book Staright from the Heart, Bob came across as a big teddy bear who was totally in love. Rod came across as an asshole.

One of the stories of what added tension to their relationship was that Paris wanted to get back into competing.

by Anonymousreply 77May 2, 2012 2:07 PM

Two hot bodybuilders are not going to remain monogamous for long. There's too much temptation and too many gorgeous men constantly hitting on you.

by Anonymousreply 78May 2, 2012 4:52 PM

Bob seemed to have a nice personality and was my favorite. He was just so gorgeous. My younger brother read bodybuilding magazines and Paris stood out as more handsome than the other guys who had bulging eyes and gross necks.

by Anonymousreply 79May 2, 2012 8:04 PM

Q: My grand-niece (!) is doing a paper on the fight for gay rights and asked me whatever became of Rod Jackson since his divorce from Bob Paris. A gay buddy in Seattle says that Rod got religion and joined the "ex-gay" movement, which is why they divorced. Do you know of his whereabouts today? – Tom, Decatur, Illinois

A: For gay men of a certain age – not me, mind you, just, uh, older friends of mine – the names Rod and Bob Jackson-Paris are instantly familiar. In 1989, Bob Paris, a former Mr. Universe and Mr. America bodybuilder, married (in a Unitarian service) Rod Jackson, an amateur bodybuilder and Playgirl model. They even hyphenated their names.

Basically, they were sort of an early version of Reichen Lehmkuhl and Chip Arndt.

But keep in mind this was in 1989, when same-sex marriage was basically unheard of. So Bob and Rod’s public announcement, their minor celebrity, and the fact that they were not stereotypically gay, all blended together to create a media frenzy. They even appeared on Oprah.

Eventually, the fame of being out negatively impacted their existing careers, so the pair turned to writing and talking about being gay and – this, perhaps, is what got them into trouble – their abiding love for each other.

When they broke up in 1996, most of us never heard of or thought about them again, despite the fact that – let’s face it – Rod and Bob Jackson-Paris were decades ahead of their time.

So where are they now? Bob lives on an island in British Columbia, writing a novel and the pilot for a TV drama he hopes will be shot in Vancouver, and he still acts, with a small reoccurring role in the new Fox sci-fi series Defying Gravity. He also still models, most recently for the fall 09 Arc’teryx catalog.

Bob Paris today

“I’m busy, grounded and wonderful with all the usual ups-and-downs of life folded in for spice,” he tells the Flying Monkey. Bob now lives with his partner of twelve years, Brian; the couple married legally this time, in 2003, right after BC changed their marriage laws. “We live a quiet life, fully-immersed in our community and our shared love of the outdoors,” Bob says.

But what of Rod and the rumors that he’s become an ex-gay? I queried all the ex-ex-gay experts. “No one I could ask has heard of such a rumor,” David Roberts over at Ex-Gay Watch told me.

Even Bob doesn’t know what’s up with his former partner, and if that’s the reason they split, he isn’t talking. “It’s been many years since I’ve needed to be put in the context of a relationship that ended – what has it been now? Somewhere around fifteen years ago,” he says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 29, 2012 1:17 PM

[quote]He also still models, most recently for the fall 09 Arc’teryx catalog.

Guess Arc'teryx can't even afford geezer models anymore...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 29, 2012 1:30 PM

Quick! Take a look at Bob and Rod on The Oprah Winfrey Show from 1989 before it gets taken down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 22, 2014 8:37 PM

Bob seems a very genuine and pleasant guy from what I have seen of him. His body was succulent when he was young, but he never came across as arrogant!

by Anonymousreply 83August 16, 2015 12:56 PM

I follow Bob on Facebook, where he occasionally posts poetry and a few comments about his very low key life. I like the guy, but longtime fans will be sad to know he's dropped most of the muscle. He is still clearly in great shape, though.

by Anonymousreply 84August 16, 2015 3:24 PM

Bob and his new hubby today. Bob is in orange shirt. Father time hits everyone equally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 16, 2015 3:48 PM

Bob is still hot!

by Anonymousreply 86August 16, 2015 3:58 PM

Bob is still pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 87August 16, 2015 4:03 PM

Didn't Bob Weider fire Paris? Has he ever apologized to him or made a public statement? I wonder if any of his endorsements apologized to him.

by Anonymousreply 88August 16, 2015 4:09 PM

Joe Weider I mean.

by Anonymousreply 89August 16, 2015 4:10 PM

I agree Bob looks better now than then.

by Anonymousreply 90August 16, 2015 4:18 PM

Bob did it right. Usually ex-body builders go to lard. Instead, he toned.

by Anonymousreply 91August 16, 2015 4:20 PM

Rod's whereabouts is still a mystery....

by Anonymousreply 92August 16, 2015 4:23 PM

Rod Jackson today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 16, 2015 4:57 PM

So is that what happens when a body builder stops the steroids? ALL of that muscle is gone? Wow. Bob is not bad looking today, but there seems to be no evidence he was once hugely muscular.

by Anonymousreply 94August 16, 2015 6:29 PM

use it or lose it.

by Anonymousreply 95August 16, 2015 6:47 PM

Because of damage to the testicles, testosterone levels can end up being lower than normal, R94. Presumably Paris isn't 'roiding now, but he might benefit from some remedial HRT if his T level is low.

Medical consensus is that the very high anabolic doses used in pro level bodybuilding steroid cycles can cause major heart disease, and I think that's why we've seen more than a few bodybuilders and WWE stars dropping from massive heart attacks. It's an unfortunate situation to be in.

Here's hoping Paris is well and will be with us a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 96August 16, 2015 8:46 PM

Bob was a top, I lost my virginity to him. after Bob and Rod broke up.....probably 7 or 8 ish inches thick smaller head. ...his body was still perfect..he was very romantic ..sweet as all get out and a big time kisser. Long story as to how we ended up in bed.

by Anonymousreply 97August 17, 2015 12:05 AM

He was a total bottom when I was with him, R97.

by Anonymousreply 98August 17, 2015 12:34 AM

r97, we have time for that long story! And r98, I want to hear what you have to say, too!

by Anonymousreply 99August 17, 2015 3:33 AM

He's fat!

by Anonymousreply 100August 17, 2015 2:53 PM

So, has it been determined what actually happened to Rod?

by Anonymousreply 101August 17, 2015 10:56 PM

Perhaps Rod Jackson's story should be posted to the Mysterious Stories and Haunting thread. Whatever happened to him? Some say that the ghost that can be seen roaming the steam room in the old gym in WeHo is his.......

by Anonymousreply 102August 19, 2015 2:06 AM

So Bob Paris was the last one to see Rod alive? And now Paris is hiding out in some remote island in Canada? Hmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 103August 19, 2015 3:55 AM

"Celebrity" relationships are different from those of normal human beings. People thought they were a real couple when they were just media whores proclaiming undying love while they diddled on the side.

by Anonymousreply 104August 19, 2015 4:41 AM

Today both of them make Ethel Kennedy look good.

by Anonymousreply 105August 19, 2015 5:23 AM

Has anyone located Rod Jackson yet??

by Anonymousreply 106April 8, 2017 5:00 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 107August 12, 2017 9:08 PM

Bob was perfect. So different from today's young muscle posers he had genuine courtesy and manners.

by Anonymousreply 108August 12, 2017 9:14 PM

Merry Christmas to Bob and Rod!

by Anonymousreply 109December 23, 2017 4:31 AM

Has he been found?

by Anonymousreply 110December 23, 2017 5:16 AM

Rod Jackson is a successful graduate of the Mike Branson School of Law in West Hollywood, and practices law today in Climax, Minnesota.

by Anonymousreply 111December 23, 2017 6:43 AM

It is kind of strange how Rod disappeared. There have been rumors that he went to law school, that he became a born again fundie, and that he became a production accountant in the film industry (that part at least is true, he did it briefly). I used to see him out and about in LA and at the gym. He seemed fairly low key. He really does (or at least did) have a beautiful face and body.

by Anonymousreply 112December 23, 2017 5:20 PM

Just checking in....any updates on Rod's whereabouts?

by Anonymousreply 113December 15, 2018 10:40 PM

He's fine. He's working the counter at Tito's Tacos. He sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 114December 15, 2018 10:49 PM

Rod is right here next to me. Sucking my cawk.

by Anonymousreply 115December 15, 2018 10:58 PM

Where is Rod?

by Anonymousreply 116March 7, 2019 3:17 PM

I only know the secret whereabouts of DL unicorn Michael Schoeffling.

I met them a couple of times in L.A. They were both warm and friendly.

I too would like too know how they are doing now.

Is Rod living in a trailer with Myles O'Keefe?

by Anonymousreply 117March 7, 2019 4:04 PM

I thought they ended up in the Tony winning Broadway musical "Avenue Q".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 7, 2019 4:12 PM

A few years back, there was a pic of Rod on-line. he still had the longish, straight hair plus a grayish beard. Looked nice.

by Anonymousreply 119March 7, 2019 4:42 PM

R119 can you find that pic? Link?

by Anonymousreply 120March 8, 2019 5:02 AM

They were both bottoms. It's why the marriage didn't last.

by Anonymousreply 121March 11, 2019 7:10 AM

Nope, only Bob was the bottom in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 122March 11, 2019 3:31 PM

I’d like to living in a trailer with Miles O’Keefe.

by Anonymousreply 123March 11, 2019 3:36 PM

Rod always looked too tight and hard in the face I wonder if he's relaxed a bit and softened up.

by Anonymousreply 124March 11, 2019 11:14 PM

Well we would know, R124, if he would ever re-surface and show his face. Where oh where oh where is Rod?

by Anonymousreply 125March 13, 2019 4:06 AM

Rod is a monkey face

by Anonymousreply 126July 9, 2021 2:11 AM

Wow, I'd forgotten all about these two - they were such a huge phenomenon back then.

by Anonymousreply 127July 9, 2021 2:42 AM

Per a simple search Rod L. (Rodney Lynn) Jackson, b. Jul 1961 lives in Palm Springs. One of his associated names is Rodney Jackson Paris...

by Anonymousreply 128July 9, 2021 2:54 AM

and it jives with this entry in their book...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 9, 2021 2:57 AM

This thread started in 2010?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 130July 9, 2021 3:18 AM

Yikes, I was the OP on this thread. I’m a real eldergay.

by Anonymousreply 131July 9, 2021 3:33 AM

Did he jack his son's rod?

by Anonymousreply 132July 9, 2021 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!