Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bush was such an uninteresting, incurious and unpleasant character

How did he become the boss of some amazing and stunning woman like Condi? I bet he was super jealous and intimidated by her charm and intelligence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2024 12:49 PM

idiots found him to be very charming

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2024 11:47 PM

R1 Rice was certainly not one of them. She had her own agenda to push through the dumb POTUS

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 11:51 PM

Go ‘way, I’m paintin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 11:52 PM

lol…

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2024 1:35 AM

Condi is superior than the painter

by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2024 2:08 AM

Everyone in his idiot crew was an nasty piece of shit, including Condi

A pack of criminals

by Anonymousreply 6July 11, 2024 2:11 AM

R6 that didn’t include Condi

by Anonymousreply 7July 11, 2024 2:39 AM

She had a beautiful smile in the clip. But the Bush administration completely ruined her, both inside and out. She looked like an angry old hag by 2009

by Anonymousreply 8July 11, 2024 2:41 AM

Hands down Condi is the ugliest troll on planet earth. Both inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 9July 11, 2024 5:03 AM

Laura Bush was just jealous her man was fucking Condi multiple times a day while she hadn’t got the decider’s thrust in decades

by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2024 5:44 AM

Condi has a lovely bustline and a winning smile.

by Anonymousreply 11July 11, 2024 6:13 AM

I was only 18 or so when he started running for President. I remember listening to him speak and genuinely thinking that he sounded simple. I couldn't possibly believe people were voting for him.

And on the other hand, while Condi is obviously smart, she got every major call she ever made wrong. Invading Iraq, authorising torture by CIA interrogators, missing warning signs of 9/11: she even wrote a speech for Bush the First arguing against the independence of Ukraine! Bet she finds that one difficult to live down now.

by Anonymousreply 12July 11, 2024 6:44 AM

Pretty sure she doesn’t care.

by Anonymousreply 13July 11, 2024 11:09 AM

I never thought that there could be a worse POTUS than fucking Dubya.

But then Trump got in.

by Anonymousreply 14July 11, 2024 12:47 PM

Homage to veterans? Hah. How many in the military died needlessly in his illegal Iraq war?

by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2024 12:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!