Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What state is Trump considered to be stationed politically?

He can’t pick a VP from the same state. Which state is he?

by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2024 5:58 PM

He's going to pick JD Vance. So it doesn't really matter.

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2024 9:08 PM

Trump is officially a Florida resident. He changed his residency when he left the White House.

As for the law you're referring to - tell me what law has prevented Trump from doing any thing he wanted to do in the past ? None. If he wants to pick Rubio from FL, he will - and no one will stop him. Not even the USSC.

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 9:20 PM

Bush and Cheney both lived in Texas when Bush decided he really wanted Dick, Dick moved to Wyoming, The electoral college rules say that Florida electors can not vote for a President and VP if they are both from Florida. If GOD forbid Trump wins the election, which is Nov 5, I think not going to look it up, the electoral college doesn't vote until January, Rubio can move to another state or Trump could change is registration to New Jersey and Florida electors could vote for them.

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 9:21 PM

OP do you think any of the rules apply to him? Of course not.

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 9:22 PM

He’ll pick Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2024 9:30 PM

He’s picking the dog face killa, Ms. Kristi Noem.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2024 9:36 PM

Trump hates facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 9:39 PM

Could you imagine if Hunter Biden and JD Vance’s mother went on a bender together?

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2024 9:44 PM

R8 Sweetie you’ve tried that one before. It’s still not funny.

by Anonymousreply 9July 11, 2024 12:45 AM

Why would he pick Rubio? He doesn't like him, Rubio is not a major supporter, Cuban-Americans don't bring in other hispanics, and he doesn't bring anything to the ticket or to governing afterwards. Makes no sense.

I thought he might pick a woman (Stefanik?) and would make sure it was someone who would be totally loyal to him, unlike Mike Pence (errr.... Marjorie Taylor Greene?)

by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2024 12:53 AM

I wouldn’t be surprised if he picked his daughter/lover Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 11July 11, 2024 12:59 AM

I did??? Could you link R9.

by Anonymousreply 12July 11, 2024 1:32 AM

The only woman Trump would ever pick is Ivanka, Trump doesn't value women. He views the Presidency like casting a movie and a woman has never been President, it doesn't fit into his idea that he is casting a TV show.

I am not sure any of the three people the media is claiming are the three front runners will be who he picks. I could see him picking someone totally unexpected like Michael Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 13July 11, 2024 2:03 AM

Maybe he will pick Omarosa. She has no pride or integrity left - she'd accept.

by Anonymousreply 14July 11, 2024 11:51 AM

State of insanity.

by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2024 5:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!