Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alec Baldwin in deep doo doo

Opening statements today. The wife showed up yesterday lugging the latest baby, who she handed off to a nanny pronto. Alec has cast himself as late stage Cary Grant, with pure white hair and black frame glasses. He may be checking into the Gray Bar Hotel pretty soon....

by Anonymousreply 111July 13, 2024 7:25 PM

Ruh roh.

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2024 3:09 PM

[quote] Alec has cast himself as late stage Cary Grant

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 3:11 PM

He’s an awful person in general, but it is ridiculous to me he be jailed for this. His awful reputation is giving people the opportunity to punish him as a representative of crazy Hollywood,

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 3:16 PM

He's in, how you say? Mierda profunda? Yes, I think that's the right translation. Pero he still has plenty of dinero, so I'm staying 'till the end to make sure that my darling Baldwinitos help me to get my fair share of his fortune.

Signed,

Eelareeah Thomas, devoted gold digger and pure-blooded, lifelonga Spaniarda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 3:18 PM

Stephen is sitting with Hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2024 3:18 PM

Since the judge ruled the prosecution can't introduce evidence he was a co-producer of the movie, I don't think they'll be able to get a conviction. It's his actions as co-producer (rushing scenes, pressure to be unsafe, etc.) that were criminal.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2024 3:47 PM

R6 I was just about to post that. It's a huge break for Baldwin. Along with his fancy New York lawyers I think they're going to crush the teeny tiny prosecutor lady.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 3:51 PM

Does anyone know if there is mini-series about the trial in the works? I can play the prosecutor lady.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2024 3:59 PM

He picked up a supposedly unloaded gun on a movie set where someone’s entire job was to make sure guns are cold, and pulled the trigger.

The person responsible for keeping the guns cold was convicted. The wrongdoer has been identified. So sorry, Defacto, he’ll be acquitted.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2024 4:02 PM

Live on Court TV

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2024 4:08 PM

The trial will be featured in a VERY Special Episode of "The Baldwins," in which an unusually subdued Hilaria teaches Los Baldwinitos about the meaning of "homicidio involuntario."

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2024 4:09 PM

I still want to know who the fuck brought live rounds to a movie set!!!

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2024 4:11 PM

Nothing will happen to Alec. He is not in deep doo doo. Remember, no one gets convicted of anything anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2024 4:18 PM

[quote] The person responsible for keeping the guns cold was convicted.

There was shared responsibility. The assistant director who handed Baldwin the gun was also charged but took a plea deal (smart!). The issue with Baldwin is whether he was unsafe with the gun and reckless to point it at someone and pull the trigger no matter how certain he was the gun was not loaded. That's basic gun safety and that's why he lied in his interview and said he didn't pull the trigger.

Nevertheless, once the Judge ruled the prosecutors can't bring up Baldwin's producer's role which, as R6 pointed out, would mean he was partly responsible for the unsafe set, I don't think they will convict.

by Anonymousreply 14July 10, 2024 4:38 PM

If Alec gets acquitted, the sanctimonious fraus on r/HillariaBaldwin will go into full on rage.

by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2024 4:45 PM

What rationale did the judge give for not allowing his producer role introduced? It's so fundamental.

by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2024 4:52 PM

There's more detail about the ruling in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 10, 2024 4:54 PM

[quote ]He’s an awful person in general, but it is ridiculous to me he be jailed for this.

It's not ridiculous. A wife and mother is dead because of recklessness and neglect on set. Meanwhile, his fake Spanish wife was quoted recently saying she wants even more babies. Talk about tone deaf. He's made a lot of incredibly dumb decisions in his life, but this is by far the dumbest. This isn’t a great loss to the world of acting either. He can rot.

by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2024 4:54 PM

His daughters with Kim Basinger are complete selfish pigs.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2024 5:00 PM

[Quote] That's basic gun safety

That’s basic gun safety in a normal public setting. It’s not basic gun safety in a setting where a) the entire focus is keeping all guns completely cold and b) where simulating shooting others is a key element of the project (a movie).

You’re purposefully conflating those two completely different settings because you want an outspoken liberal to be convicted.

I don’t even like Alec Baldwin — he’s a spoiled bully — but the idea this was his responsibility is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2024 5:00 PM

Watching it live on YouTube

by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2024 5:06 PM

R20, why is it ridiculous? As a co-producer, isn’t he in a supervisory role to those in charge of the guns/ammo?

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2024 5:13 PM

[quote] You’re purposefully conflating those two completely different settings because you want an outspoken liberal to be convicted.

I'm not conflating them, the prosecution wants to conflate them. Any moron can see that expanding Baldwin's role makes him more vulnerable to the charge that he SHOULD have known about unsafe conditions and even contributed to them.

And I'm to the left of Baldwin and have the posting history to prove it. You snide types who think an argument means simply calling someone Maga or Boris are no better than trolls.

by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2024 5:14 PM

Under what normal film acting circumstance would you ever point a gun at a cinematographer, let alone pull the trigger?

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2024 5:16 PM

I wish they’d stop showing all of this amateur video during the trial

by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2024 5:27 PM

He is starting to look like the infamous Ziploc bag of mushroom soup.

by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2024 6:01 PM

R22, you can lead a horse to water ….

by Anonymousreply 27July 10, 2024 6:04 PM

[quote]r19 = His daughters with Kim Basinger are complete selfish pigs.

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 28July 10, 2024 6:11 PM

Thanks, r17.

[QUOTE]Under his deal with Rust Movie Productions, the entity producing the Western, the actor was a producer in name only and had no responsibilities on set, including the duty to manage crew, or decision-making authority, according to court filings. In another blow for the district

However, it sounds like this doesn't preclude testimony about his behavior on the set which the jury may or may not interpret as authoritave or contributing to the accident as long as it's not couched in his role as producer?

by Anonymousreply 29July 10, 2024 6:22 PM

[quote] . A wife and mother is dead...

I am neither. Are you suggesting her life is more valuable than mine?

Maybe you don't belong at a predominantly gay male site.

by Anonymousreply 30July 10, 2024 6:54 PM

[QUOTE]I am neither. Are you suggesting her life is more valuable than mine?

This sounds like an incredibly narcissistic statement. You do realize that being a parent is not limited to heterosexuals or women, right? And that you actually had a mother once. Not all mothers (or fathers) are worth the title and are MF assholes. I had the misery of having a raging narcissistic bitch of a mother. It was a random bad lottery draw when my father's sperm hit her ovum. Yeah, digression, but...

Actually, anyone who dies and leaves a child behind is "more vauluable" from a legal perspective, regardless of sexual orientation, than you are. A dependant child will be left without one the most important caretakers in his very short life ftom just a organizational perspective, but the gaping hole left by her absence. Monetary rewards to survivors are higher if they have kids.

Effectively, what you're saying, r30, is that as a single man, your survivor(s) should receive just as much settlement money as a survivor taking care of a deceased's child. Because... you feel aggrieved by society and are very special and important, or something.

by Anonymousreply 31July 10, 2024 7:18 PM

I wasn't attaching any monetary value to anyone's life. The legal perspective you describe is civil. The post said wife and mother. Nowhere did I deny that gays can be either. But the post itself was specific and exclusionary.

My early adult life was dominated by the AIDS crisis and everyday reminders that my life was less valuable.

Perhaps you do not belong here.

by Anonymousreply 32July 10, 2024 7:58 PM

[quote]...the actor was a producer in name only and had no responsibilities on set, including the duty to manage crew, or decision-making authority

Does Alec strike anyone else as someone who even, if this is true, would relish throwing his weight around as "Producer". I wonder if those on set knew he was "Producer", but did not know the limitations of that title for him.

by Anonymousreply 33July 10, 2024 8:07 PM

He was running an illegal movie set that ended in murder. He needs to be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 34July 10, 2024 8:17 PM

R31 is just a cunt.

I hope for the sake of others she's not a wife or mother.

Fuck that as a pointless argument of her value, as if there is any relevance there.

But to a cunt there is GREAT value in it. The weapon of womanhood.

Bang.

by Anonymousreply 35July 10, 2024 8:34 PM

You never point a gun at someone, a real gun, and pull the trigger without checking for yourself, a fucking person was killed. Case closed, don't be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 36July 10, 2024 8:35 PM

He's such a piece of crap. I bet he loves the attention.

by Anonymousreply 37July 10, 2024 8:40 PM

The film industry will probably leave in New Mexico in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 38July 10, 2024 9:40 PM

The jury pool is 11 women and 7 men thus far. The victim is a young pretty woman. One guilty plea and one conviction already. The charge is involuntary manslaughter, and I don't think these citizens are inclined to vote not guilty.

Also, this afternoon he gave a great big yawn without COVERING HIS MOUTH.

by Anonymousreply 39July 10, 2024 10:15 PM

Alec has never looked hotter. At least he'll get plenty of dick in prison.

by Anonymousreply 40July 10, 2024 10:26 PM

His famous ( I am God, speech ) from one of his movies, should be going around soon. I always am reminded of it when he has trouble in life. Poor bastard, he shit the bed but there is a life lost.

by Anonymousreply 41July 10, 2024 10:26 PM

[quote]infamous Ziploc bag of mushroom soup

🤔??

by Anonymousreply 42July 10, 2024 10:33 PM

If his wife or he turns anything from this into a book or profit it should go to the woman's family. If he or Hilaria want more children? Support the victim's children with trust. fund.

by Anonymousreply 43July 10, 2024 10:35 PM

It’s a joke from 30 Rock, R42

by Anonymousreply 44July 10, 2024 10:40 PM

It's that people are too stupid to understand the consequences of mushroom, or any other, soup in a Ziploc bag. It implicates a lot of stupidity from one end to the other. But to this day, I suspect the people were too goddamn stupid to understand a sealed, heated bag wouldn't explode in a stupid cunt's face. After all, it agreed to accompany the expanding bag.

by Anonymousreply 45July 10, 2024 11:31 PM

He was pointing the gun towards the cinematographer because that was the angle of the shot (pun not intended) the scene called for i.e., gun aiming straight at the camera.

by Anonymousreply 46July 10, 2024 11:59 PM

Another unlikable liberal.

by Anonymousreply 47July 11, 2024 12:07 AM

R46 There are clear movie set protocols for that scenario. You are supposed to have a screen between the gunman and the crew whenever a gun is pointed at the camera because it's also pointed at people.

by Anonymousreply 48July 11, 2024 12:08 AM

R40, I’ve never been a fan of his or even hot for him in his prime. But I have to agree with you. His hair looks amazing. (I’m jealous of the motherfucker for having a head of hair like that.)

But I do think those thick dark framed glasses are a styling error.

by Anonymousreply 49July 11, 2024 12:28 AM

Oh, aren't you a sensitive Mary today R30 R32. I am the poster you quoted. The point I was making was that Alec and his wife have been incredibly insensitive to the Hutchins family by publicly making asses of themselves, flaunting their numerous children, and an appalling inability to read the room. I never implied that anyone life was more valuable because she was a mother. I was simply saying her life mattered to her family. Now get your panties out of a twist. You might not be a wife or mother but you're certainly rude and cantankerous.

by Anonymousreply 50July 11, 2024 12:31 AM

Explosive games, apparently, r42, when there's no venting in a shared community fridge.

by Anonymousreply 51July 11, 2024 12:37 AM

Morons on here

by Anonymousreply 52July 11, 2024 12:37 AM

[QUOTE]Perhaps you do not belong here.

Please elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 53July 11, 2024 12:41 AM

[QUOTE] His famous ( I am God, speech ) from one of his movies, should be going around soon. I always am reminded of it when he has trouble in life. Poor bastard, he shit the bed but there is a life lost.

It’s from “Malice” (1993).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 11, 2024 12:57 AM

It was an accident, he didn't kill the woman deliberately. I'm sure it haunts him every day.

by Anonymousreply 55July 11, 2024 1:22 AM

He was gorgeous in DRESS GRAY, the miniseries about a murder of a gay man at a military school.

by Anonymousreply 56July 11, 2024 1:29 AM

Why does r35 keep nattering on making no sense, at all? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 57July 11, 2024 2:51 AM

I’m sticking to my speculation that Baldwin and the dead woman had a one-night stand and, in a bout of internal panic over it, subconsciously, he desired to make the entire tryst permanently silenced, so he aimed the gun at her and pulled the trigger.

by Anonymousreply 58July 11, 2024 3:11 AM

[quote] Alec has cast himself as late stage Cary Grant, with pure white hair and black frame glasses.

Is he also partaking in the homosexualism?

by Anonymousreply 59July 11, 2024 3:23 AM

[quote]He was running an illegal movie set that ended in murder.

It wasn't a premeditated killing, therefore not murder.

by Anonymousreply 60July 11, 2024 9:36 AM

He looks hot as fuck here.

by Anonymousreply 61July 11, 2024 9:58 AM

Gays, did my death teach Hollywood nothing?

by Anonymousreply 62July 11, 2024 10:02 AM

r62 ditto John Eric Hexom. In fact, I thought they passed a law (no more live guns on set) in his name after his tragic loss that had the gay community mourning for weeks. What happened to that??

Alec has always been a rebel, and he strikes me as the kind of guy who gets off on breaking rules. It's a power move.

by Anonymousreply 63July 11, 2024 10:40 AM

When Alec fired the gun he was under the drunken impression it was Hillaria standing in front of him. All around tragic.

by Anonymousreply 64July 11, 2024 11:51 AM

R61 = Hilaria.

by Anonymousreply 65July 11, 2024 12:48 PM

The defense lawyer has BDE.

by Anonymousreply 66July 11, 2024 7:05 PM

Trial is on hold

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 12, 2024 7:34 PM

This judge is intimidated by Baldwin's lawyers. First she says that Baldwin's role as producer can't be mentioned because it might 'confuse' jurors. Then she sends the jury home so she can ruminate on the defense's motion to dismiss. That shouldn't take all day.

This is a slam dunk for Baldwin. If this motion doesn't work the New York apex predators will find something that does.

Meanwhile he is filming everything for his reality show and will emerge from this as obnoxious and arrogant as ever.

by Anonymousreply 68July 12, 2024 9:30 PM

[quote]will emerge from this as obnoxious and arrogant as ever

As well he should.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 12, 2024 9:37 PM

He walks! What a monumental blunder by the prosecutors.

by Anonymousreply 70July 12, 2024 10:06 PM

What a monumental nothing case.

by Anonymousreply 71July 12, 2024 10:41 PM

[Quote] He was running an illegal movie set that ended in murder.

Poor, poor Defacto. Outspoken liberal Baldwin is NOT GUILTY and isn’t even tried. Anyone with a brain could see this.

This is going to be an especially bitter weekend for Miss Defacto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 13, 2024 12:02 AM

He just booked his yacht and villa in St. Barts for the holiday season. It's all good.

by Anonymousreply 73July 13, 2024 12:44 AM

Doo doo feces!!!

by Anonymousreply 74July 13, 2024 1:00 AM

Some of the fraus on r/HilariaBaldwin are fine with the case being dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 75July 13, 2024 1:44 AM

Matthew Hutchins' attorney's cryptic statement on the dismissal:

“We respect the court’s decision. We look forward to presenting all the evidence to a jury and holding Mr. Baldwin accountable for his actions in the senseless death of Halyna Hutchins,” Brian J. Panish, an attorney for Matthew Hutchins, said in a statement to TheWrap on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 76July 13, 2024 2:04 AM

Alpha douche stud surely got his nuts drained nightly at Studio 54.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 13, 2024 2:16 AM

Hot douches win! Hahahahah Bitter Bettys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 13, 2024 2:19 AM

I thought Matthew Hutchins had settled with Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 79July 13, 2024 2:26 AM

R79 I thought so too or maybe that was with the production company.

by Anonymousreply 80July 13, 2024 2:37 AM

R79 I think there is a wrongful death suit in progress. It sounds very complicated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 13, 2024 2:38 AM

Thanks, r81. Mess.

by Anonymousreply 82July 13, 2024 2:49 AM

I read that the day before the accident a bunch of the crew walked off the set because they were pissed about the accommodations and I don't know what else.

Now could the appearance of the live round in his gun, and in another gun on set be sabotage be the crew?

by Anonymousreply 83July 13, 2024 3:36 AM

We are fucking tonight!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 84July 13, 2024 3:39 AM

R83, the ammo came from a guy that was teaching people on the set of the TV series Yellowstone 1883 to target shoot using live rounds. The rounds were transferred to a prop company and got mixed with dummy rounds by the sloppy owner, and mistakenly shipped tot he Rust site. Seth Kenney, the owner of the prop company should have been charged, IMO, but he seems to have smooth-talked the New Mexico police and prosecutors.

by Anonymousreply 85July 13, 2024 4:31 AM

I live in New Mexico and a good amount of people who work in law enforcement and other government agencies are dumb as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 86July 13, 2024 4:40 AM

This thread aged faster than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 87July 13, 2024 5:08 AM

Meanwhile, Missy Nobody is the one who takes the fall. The best justice money can buy.

by Anonymousreply 88July 13, 2024 12:19 PM

R69 / R77 / R78 - Honey, it's not 1983 anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 13, 2024 12:23 PM

[quote]Alec Baldwin in deep doo doo

Alec Baldwin out of deep doo doo

by Anonymousreply 90July 13, 2024 12:36 PM

R90 - Not quite, he's still married to Hilaria and has that brood of rugrats.

by Anonymousreply 91July 13, 2024 12:41 PM

And the prosecution was required to wipe that deep doo doo off Alec's hairy ass with their bare hands. LOL

by Anonymousreply 92July 13, 2024 12:41 PM

I'm inclined to visit Albuquerque as soon as I can fly there.

by Anonymousreply 93July 13, 2024 1:22 PM

What was that OP?

by Anonymousreply 94July 13, 2024 1:24 PM

I was right and you were wrong r18.

by Anonymousreply 95July 13, 2024 2:35 PM

R95 You weren't 'right' about anything. I said in my original post that woman died because of recklessness on the set, and I stand by that. She still died at Baldwin's hand and he wouldn't be the first wealthy privileged man to avoid responsibility. Keep sucking celebrity dick though. I hope you choke on it.

by Anonymousreply 96July 13, 2024 2:48 PM

I was right about everything, r96.

Baldwin should not be jailed for her death.

by Anonymousreply 97July 13, 2024 2:50 PM

R97 Gulp, gulp, gulp. Keep sucking his dick until you choke. What's even more pathetic is Alec isn't paying you to defend him online like this. He's gonna go home and fuck his wife while you remain hideous and unfuckable.

by Anonymousreply 98July 13, 2024 2:55 PM

Girls, girls--you're both unfuckable.

by Anonymousreply 99July 13, 2024 3:03 PM

As mentioned, Alec is still in a little doo doo. Halyna's husband is planning a civil lawsuit like the families did with O.J. (Not insinuating it's a comparable crime.) This means the case will drag on and on, not something that Baldwin wants, in spite of filming the process for his reality show.

If convicted in a civil suit it will be another hit on his finances, although he doesn't appear to be paying his previous settlement with Hutchins, which surely is pissing Hutchins off. It will also be a permanent black mark on his resume and his life. Right now Baldwin is coasting on getting off on a technicality, but if they release the armorer on the same grounds, which is under discussion, it means no one is being held criminally accountable for the death. That looks very bad to the families and much of the public.

One thing people forget about this horrible accident is the way Baldwin behaved afterward. Against the pleading of his attorneys he did TV interviews, going over the death of Halyna in disturbing detail, posting happy holiday family pictures on instagram shortly after the accident. This shows a shocking insensitivity and recklessness and it made her husband furious. For the record I'm okay with Baldwin not doing time, I don't like the carceral system in the U.S. but I think he should get some kind of probation.

by Anonymousreply 100July 13, 2024 3:14 PM

You appear to have a sexual obsession with me, r98.

Nonetheless, the facts remain simple: I’m right and you’re wrong.

by Anonymousreply 101July 13, 2024 3:26 PM

[quote] You appear to have a sexual obsession with me, [R98].

R101 You have to be the dumbest and most delusional person I've encountered on DL. Which is no small feat. Yes, I'm so hot for some moron I can't even see! Because there's nothing more sexy than imperious, ignorant opinions on the internet. You're such a joke! Get help for your delusions instead of wanting to be 'right'. Your priorities are all out of wack, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 102July 13, 2024 4:00 PM

WHOOPS OP! I guess Alec wasn't in deep do do after all, huh? Moron.

by Anonymousreply 103July 13, 2024 4:03 PM

This thread certainly didn’t age well.

by Anonymousreply 104July 13, 2024 4:11 PM

Defacto is melting down and I’m here for it! 😂

by Anonymousreply 105July 13, 2024 4:12 PM

Prosecutors suppressing evidence: that's a scandal. How in the world did they think they would get away with it?

by Anonymousreply 106July 13, 2024 4:28 PM

Baldwin is fat and ugly now. Nobody cares about his career or his ridiculous family.

He still shot two people. One died and one was injured.

With that said, the prosecution fucked up royally

by Anonymousreply 107July 13, 2024 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!