Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Salford teacher has sex with pupil whilst on bail for having sex with other pupil

And got pregnant by 2nd pupil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2024 6:23 PM

She told you she was hard whore.

by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2024 7:08 PM

Checks out for Salford.

by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2024 7:14 PM

Heteros always stick it in the grossest places.

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2024 7:22 PM

She's a disgusting pervert.

by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2024 7:26 PM

It's because of people like these that female teachers get a bad reputation! This woman is a monster!

By the way, when is she marrying one of her darling little boys? I'm just asking for research purposes.

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2024 7:26 PM

teenage boys now are ordering chinese steroids/sarms under their parents noses and obsessed with their looks. probably has something to do with all these stories recently

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2024 7:32 PM

I got worried when I turned 18 and was playing around with my neighbor....brothers. One was 17 and the other 14.

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2024 7:35 PM

Manchester generally is rough.

by Anonymousreply 8July 9, 2024 7:40 PM

She was… busy[bold] : (

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2024 7:57 PM

Untreated bipolar disorder is my guess. When these women are manic, they'll fuck anything with a dick, even the family dog.

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2024 8:05 PM

R10, it’s called pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2024 6:01 PM

Next week on Coronation Street...

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2024 6:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!