Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Police called to woman's house after decorator spotted working naked

Photos of his lardy ass from several angles at the link.

[quote]Police were called after a decorator was spotted painting the outside of his friend's house completely naked – apart from his boots. Naturist Stuart Gilmour was 26ft up a ladder outside Maria Goodey's house in Middleton when the 'giggling' officer arrived. The 45-year-old's unique decorating style had already been brought to the attention of neighbours, as Maria sent them a note asking them to 'please be kind'. But after hearing the whirring of an electric car pulling up where he was working, Stuart turned round to see the police had been called.

[quote]After shuffling down the ladder, Stuart explained he was a naturist who had Maria's permission to be nude, before he says the cop wished him well and drove off. Stuart, from Middleton, said: "One female officer came out. It was an electric car so it sounded a bit strange, I looked round and saw that it was a police car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2024 9:58 PM

Like any nude beach, its ALWAYS the wrong people.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2024 4:52 PM

"The 45-year-old's unique decorating style had already been brought to the attention of neighbours, as Maria sent them a note asking them to 'please be kind'."

Such a lack of kindness for boundary-challenged straight men in this cruel world. I'm literally in tears right now.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2024 4:54 PM

Oy, NOT fit builder!

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2024 4:58 PM

r1 Yeah, the hot ones only get nude for limited events, such as the annual World Naked Bike Ride. Lots of hotties there.

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2024 5:06 PM

I'm fat and nekkid in my house pretty much as soon as I get home.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2024 5:12 PM

Also this guy is kinda hot. I'd let him be naked with me all he wants.

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2024 5:14 PM

This reminds me of the story how my parents got together. My mother divorced her first husband and moved into my grandmother's house with my sister. They were struggling to mow the lawns and do upkeep in the yard, which my (future) father, who lived across the street, noticed and came over to chat up my mother and offered to do their yard work if she would do his laundry. She says she thought about it for a minute and realized it was a good deal and they shook on it.

About three days later, my aunt who lived a couple doors down on the block frantically called my grandmother, saying "Eunice, there's a naked man mowing your lawn!" My grandmother called my mother who quickly explained it was the man across the street she'd exchanged laundry for yard duty (and my future father). Mom asked him to wear a shirt since she was cleaning them and he asked her out.

They married two weeks later, no joke.

It turns out that they had known each other for a long time, even going on a double-date (with other people) when they were in high school, had the same extended friend group, and had been interested in each other.

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2024 5:27 PM

He's my type. Middle aged dads are my kink.

Come decorate my place!

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2024 9:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!