Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lauren Boebert calls WH Spokesperson Karine Jean Pierre, a "DEI hire"

“I couldn’t care less about what @PressSec has to say today,” Boebert wrote in a post on X. “It’s between 10 am-4 pm which means “president” Joe Biden supposedly should be coherent enough to take a few questions from the press. Instead, Americans are supposed to listen to the discredited DEI hire.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 9, 2024 4:04 PM

Still better than Huckabeast.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 7:03 PM

Boebert herself was recruited off the pole.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 7:08 PM

And everybody calls Lauren Boebert a "white trash piece of shit whore."

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 7:12 PM

Bobo be Ho. Nasty. Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2024 7:18 PM

At least KJP didn't fuck Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2024 7:19 PM

WTF, is she talking about. She's literally a two-bit prostitute, highschool drop out, epitome of white trash " hire".

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2024 7:22 PM

And Obama was a DEI president. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2024 7:23 PM

Oh no she di’int!

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2024 7:25 PM

At least Boebert gives equal opportunity handjobs.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2024 7:27 PM

Boebert is working hard to get those racist voters to come out in Colorado's 4th district. A girl has to work hard, a lesson learned from her prostituting days.

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2024 7:29 PM

I wish America could take a restraining order out against this ugly little whore.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 7:32 PM

I wonder what the pigeon-headed whore has to say about it all?

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2024 7:32 PM

All this outrage as if Karine Jean Pierre wasn't exactly that?

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2024 7:35 PM

We all know she's low-life trash, so it isn't suprise to hear her say something like that. You want a real shock, do a DL search for "DEI hire" and see how many people parroted that same racist bullshit here.

Just the latest in a string of right-wing buzzwords used to denigrate minorities, who they view as never being qualified to hold positions of power in any instance.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2024 7:35 PM

R14 100% “DEI hire” will be Maga’s refrain if Kamala assumes the presidency from Joe or runs against Trump on her own ticket.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2024 7:37 PM

I want to ask Boebert, who dropped out of high school at 14 because she got pregnant and worked as a bartender until she was elected into Congress, if the below are also all diversity hires:

Robert Weaver, MA, PhD

William Coleman, LLB

Patricia Harris, MS, JD

Samuel Pierce, JD, LLM

Dr. Louis Sullivan, MD

Ron Brown, JD

Mike Espy, JD

Hazel O'Leary, LLB

Rodney Slater, JD

General Colin Powell, MBA

Dr. Condoleezza Rice, PhD

Dr. Susan Rice, PhD

Eric Holder, JD

Dr. Ben Carson, MD

General Lloyd Austin, MBA

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2024 7:39 PM

MAGAts are calling Vice president Harris "potentially our first DEI president" on X. I guess it's their new attack on her, since they've beaten the horse of her dating history, to death and beyond.

But espionage, sexual assault, and child rape is cool as long as it Orange Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2024 7:40 PM

[quote] Just the latest in a string of right-wing buzzwords used to denigrate minorities, who they view as never being qualified to hold positions of power in any instance.

You nailed it 100%.

This comment - especially coming from a trash whore GED grad like Lauren Boebert - is laughable.

And yet, I'm sure she truly believes this in her heart.

Because she's white, and Karine is black. There's really nothing more to it.

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2024 7:45 PM

Is Karine DEI for being black, or for being a lesbian with Suzanne Malveaux?

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2024 7:45 PM

Two-bit whore Boebert peddling her two cents: is that her opinion or the price of handjob?

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2024 7:47 PM

[quote]Is Karine DEI for being black, or for being a lesbian with Suzanne Malveaux?

yes

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2024 7:50 PM

Deplorables think every black person who has ever had a job is a DEI hire.

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2024 7:56 PM

Typical Bobbing.

That said, Jean Pierre is absolutely grating. She always seems amused, confused or affronted.

by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2024 7:59 PM

We sure know why she was "hired"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2024 8:08 PM

She's a WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 25July 7, 2024 8:23 PM

Whoever drew the cartoon at R24 needs a medal.

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2024 8:23 PM

Middle school drop-out Boebert can't even spell "DEI."

by Anonymousreply 27July 7, 2024 8:24 PM

Boebert dropped it like chum in the water to water the feeding frenzy.

by Anonymousreply 28July 7, 2024 8:31 PM

Are we supposed to believe Bobblehead Boebert composed that tweet? Really?

I suspect she and donald share a social media ghostwriter.

by Anonymousreply 29July 7, 2024 8:32 PM

[quote] MAGAts are calling Vice president Harris "potentially our first DEI president" on X.

See? I told you they can’t count.

by Anonymousreply 30July 7, 2024 8:46 PM

She’s such a nasty, little cunt. I’d like to push her through a plate glass window into the world’s largest pile of steaming dog shit.

by Anonymousreply 31July 7, 2024 8:47 PM

Someone needs to ask her during one of her white-trash press conferences if she still whores on the side... spoiler, she does.

by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2024 8:49 PM

[quote] I want to ask Boebert, who dropped out of high school at 14 because she got pregnant and worked as a bartender until she was elected into Congress,

No, AOC was the one who bartended until she got into Congress.

Boebert was a trashy whore and her family owned a restaurant. Mother Jones did an article on Boebert and the restaurant. Former employees were interviewed and one said that Boebert pointed a loaded gun at him. There were incidents of her not paying the employees on time.

Imo, she's a bigger piece of shit than Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 7, 2024 8:49 PM

R30, Obama was not DEI.

by Anonymousreply 34July 7, 2024 8:49 PM

That whore needs her chin shaved down. It'll make the dick sucking easier.

by Anonymousreply 35July 7, 2024 8:49 PM

Neither is Harris.

by Anonymousreply 36July 7, 2024 8:53 PM

"DEI" is the new Republican substitute for the N word. Smirk, smirk, wink, wink! MAGAts love it. You'll be hearing it a lot now.

by Anonymousreply 37July 7, 2024 9:01 PM

As if I needed another reason to hate this skank...

by Anonymousreply 38July 7, 2024 9:12 PM

This dumb skank shouldn't be in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 39July 7, 2024 9:14 PM

[quote]Boebert herself was recruited off the pole.

But she maintains a firm grip on it!

by Anonymousreply 40July 7, 2024 9:14 PM

From now on the MAGAts are going to say every gay, black, Hispanic, Muslim, etc. is a DEI hire.

It is so degrading. We all got ahead because we worked hard for everything we have done. I feel like we're going back to the Stone Age.

by Anonymousreply 41July 7, 2024 9:50 PM

[quote] From now on the MAGAts are going to say every gay, black, Hispanic, Muslim, etc. is a DEI hire.

To even be considered a DEI hire, you have to have been selected by someone. That’s why Obama can’t be called that.

by Anonymousreply 42July 7, 2024 9:55 PM

Lauren Boebert was a welfare hire, right?

by Anonymousreply 43July 7, 2024 9:55 PM

And KJP doesn’t make babies with hillbilly perverts.

by Anonymousreply 44July 7, 2024 9:56 PM

Someone should walk up to her and say Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, right to her janky veneered inbred face, and see if she goes into automatic handjob mode.

by Anonymousreply 45July 7, 2024 10:01 PM

Shouldn't she be taking care of her kids instead of running her jailbird whore mouth, before another of them ends up with a mugshot?

by Anonymousreply 46July 7, 2024 10:02 PM

She gives it away freely

by Anonymousreply 47July 7, 2024 10:33 PM

At this point R47 who would pay for it?

by Anonymousreply 48July 7, 2024 11:10 PM

What's the current situation with her son?

by Anonymousreply 49July 7, 2024 11:14 PM

Blame the Colorado voters who put her in office. She recently won handedly a republican primary in an another district. That district is more conservative than the one she currently represents. It’s Incredibly asinine for this fool to be reelected again.

by Anonymousreply 50July 7, 2024 11:29 PM

Summer's here and the time is right for boycotting Coors. Don't just stop buying it, contact the brewers and let them know why.

No, Colorado! Do better.

by Anonymousreply 51July 7, 2024 11:41 PM

Time to retouch your fake teeth by dunking them again into a tray of some Liquid White-Out, Lauren honey..

by Anonymousreply 52July 8, 2024 1:15 AM

Do you think her boobs are fake?

by Anonymousreply 53July 8, 2024 1:38 AM

The restaurant employees said she was spending their wages on fake tits ages ago. Maybe pre-politics?

by Anonymousreply 54July 8, 2024 1:41 AM

Everything but her dim-witted brain is man-made... poorly!

by Anonymousreply 55July 8, 2024 2:15 AM

I wonder what it's like for her being an Evolutionary "reject" and all?

by Anonymousreply 56July 8, 2024 2:39 AM

[quote]Do you think her boobs are fake?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

by Anonymousreply 57July 8, 2024 2:41 AM

Is her son out on bail yet?

by Anonymousreply 58July 8, 2024 4:20 AM

R46, “jailbird whore mouth”??? I need you to hear me when I say you’ve outdone yourself friend. That post made up for a decade of hell, I shit you not, it made my night. Thank you so much for being a true blue patriot , hugs and hugs.

by Anonymousreply 59July 8, 2024 5:08 AM

I love the 1776 pork sliders, Lauren. They give me the squirts! More, please.

by Anonymousreply 60July 8, 2024 5:13 AM

DEI hire is basically the new N word.

by Anonymousreply 61July 8, 2024 5:15 AM

DEI hire >>> STI whore

by Anonymousreply 62July 8, 2024 5:31 AM

[quote] What's the current situation with her son?

He's turning tricks in the county jail.

Trading that tight Twink ass for smokes.

Like mother, like son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 8, 2024 6:28 AM

If we're following the actual stats of Affirmative Action, it's benefited white women the most. So, if anyone is a "DEI" hire, it's this room temperature IQ'd, mayonnaise sandwich-eating, hoe. They just give anyone GEDs in Colorado, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 8, 2024 7:04 AM

KJP's academic credentials: New York Institute of Technology (BS), Columbia University (MPA)

Lauren Boebert's academic credentials: GED she obtained mere months before being elected to office.

Pure clown shit, right there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 8, 2024 7:10 AM

[quote]From now on the MAGAts are going to say every gay, black, Hispanic, Muslim, etc. is a DEI hire. It is so degrading. We all got ahead because we worked hard for everything we have done. I feel like we're going back to the Stone Age.

That's why I'll never understand why people from any of those groups would ever consider voting for Trump. When his supporters feel comfortable enough to say or believe things like that, why would you enable them by electing people with that mentality into positions of power? Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2024 7:42 AM

@r65, I think it's so cute the way she wears her IQ on her little hat like that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 8, 2024 10:22 AM

Back when I was still teaching American Government, I used to ask my students, "Do you want the person who's president to be [italic]just like you[/italic] or [italic]a whole helluva lot SMARTER than you?[/italic]

It seemed to me that people would automatically chose the latter option, but we appear to have regressed as a population to the "somebody I want to have a beer with" choice...and this bimbo is what it's come to.

by Anonymousreply 68July 8, 2024 11:30 AM

Sorry, it's "choose" and I forgot the ending quotation mark.

I'm not awake yet.

by Anonymousreply 69July 8, 2024 11:39 AM

R68 maybe 3 out of 10 people even value reason as a concept, that's my reckless estimation.

R66 i think there are four basic categories of these types - self hating/white worshipping, grifting (effortless instant money if you create right wing content), value conflict (i don't like the racism against me but i love misogyny/homophobia so much that it's ok), and retards who can't see past right wing propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 70July 8, 2024 11:47 AM

The quotation marks used ("president") is actually the most galling and unpatriotic thing about this. I loathe DJT but I never would refer to him "President" Trump -- and God help us if we have to do so again. Like it or not, he was the president. This sowing of disrespect for the office and the man gives it all away.

by Anonymousreply 71July 8, 2024 12:48 PM

[quote]Like it or not, he was the president.

The fact that this is actually a thing will forever blow my mind. I will never forget waking up the next morning with the news still on (I passed out while watching the coverage on election night) and seeing "President Elect Donald Trump." I just remember going, "Oh, word?" I did not think that was going to happen.

It was even crazier when I noticed he won my traditionally blue state (Michigan) which was "hanging in the balance" all night counting votes. Us going red was crazy but when I really thought about it, not really that surprising.

by Anonymousreply 72July 8, 2024 2:24 PM

R72, I too will never forget the mounting realization that he was going to win. I went to bed and watched The Flintstones until I fell asleep. My husband came in, woke me up, and said, "You're not going to fucking believe this." For a split second I thought that she had pulled it out somehow. 'Twas not to be.

by Anonymousreply 73July 8, 2024 4:12 PM

I was in bed by 9:30 Eastern - I knew what was happening. Worst next morning ever.

by Anonymousreply 74July 8, 2024 4:13 PM

I was one of people who could clearly see before election day that it was more likely than not that Trump was going to win, specifically by carrying Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, so was not surprised. The visible support in the Midwest was quite evident. It wasn’t a 100% certainty that he would win, but as I say, more likely than not.

by Anonymousreply 75July 8, 2024 4:19 PM

The first thing l listed to on the morning after that fat turd won in 2016, was David Bowie’s ‘This is not America’

I just could not fathom how that wretched man eon.

by Anonymousreply 76July 8, 2024 5:36 PM

The way Bobert keeps getting blood clots she needs to think twice about praying for other people's "Days Be Few".

by Anonymousreply 77July 8, 2024 6:22 PM

Does Boebert wash her stink box often? Whores need to keep it clean and fresh down there. 🫢

by Anonymousreply 78July 8, 2024 6:25 PM

She makes Sarah Palin look like Hillary Clinton

by Anonymousreply 79July 8, 2024 6:27 PM

[quote]Does Boebert wash her stink box often? Whores need to keep it clean and fresh down there.

The Bowery bums she services don't care.

by Anonymousreply 80July 8, 2024 6:30 PM

[quote]KJP's academic credentials: New York Institute of Technology (BS), Columbia University (MPA)

[quote]Lauren Boebert's academic credentials: GED she obtained mere months before being elected to office.

[quote] Pure clown shit, right there.

I'll probably sound like an elitist asshole for this. But, there are times I wish a college degree would be a requirement to run for Congress for U.S. Senate because it would be a way of keeping people like Boebert out. But, I struggle with this because I know college isn't for everyone and some people can have wisdom and talents in different ways that don't need a college degree. I also know that some people with college degrees can still be batshit crazy morons and Marjorie Taylor Greene is an example of that. I also grew up in a household , in which my father had a college degree and my mother only had a high school diploma. I know I'm probably a hypocrite for sometimes wanting the college degree requirement for Congress or Senate.

But, at the same time, I'm also frustrated with the extremely dumb fuck media in this country for giving so much attention to loony Lauren Boebert who barely got her GED prior to taking office. Yet, there are many well educated people in Congress who are ignored by the media.

The below video is from 2017 when Ken Harbaugh, Andy Kim, Laureen Underwood, and Haley Stevens were running for Congressional seats for the 2018 midterms. Harbaugh was the only one who lost. Harbaugh hosts the Burn the Boats podcast which is a very good podcast and I wish he would have won his race in 2018. Anyway, in this video you see intelligent people who are down to earth truly wanting to make a difference. Lauren Underwood is a registered nurse and has masters degrees from John Hopkins University. Very articulate woman. Andy Kim worked as national security advisor under Obama, Haley Stevens worked on Obama's U.S. Auto Rescue Task Force. Ken Harbaugh has a law degree and was a Navy pilot. Again they all seem down to earth. Yes, Haley Stevens has very strange accent and odd speaking style, but I had rather be around her than moron Boebert.

There was hope and optimism in 2017 and 2018 with intelligent down-to-earth people running for office and winning like Underwood, Kim, and Stevens did. Then a couple of years later we got people like Lauren Boebert and the equally trashy douchebag moron Madison Cawthorne running for Congress and winning in 2020. I'm glad Cawthrone is out of office. But, Boebert is such a fucking trash bag moron and it pisses me off that the dumb fuck media in the country continues to give her attention when she has said and done very hateful things.

If given the choice I would rather have sit down and have discussion with people like Kim, Stevens, and Underwood instead of bullshit of having beer with someone like Boebert. If I'm an elitist asshole for wanting to hang out with well-educated Congresspeople then I guess I am one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 8, 2024 6:42 PM

Let's not forget that on January 6th, fucking Boebert was tweeting about Nancy Pelosi's location and was probably cheering on the rioters. Then hours later Andy Kim was on his knees cleaning up the garbage those assholes left behind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2024 6:47 PM

[quote] I'll probably sound like an elitist asshole for this. But, there are times I wish a college degree would be a requirement to run for Congress for U.S. Senate because it would be a way of keeping people like Boebert out.

Ted Cruz has a BA from Princeton and law degree from Harvard. Since you see having a degree as so important, you must love him.

by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2024 6:47 PM

I wouldn't say a degree, but a basic Civics education and history knowledge test should be applied.

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2024 6:53 PM

A mandatory Psych exam would be a great idea though.

by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2024 6:55 PM

r79 I seriously miss the conservatives of yesteryear. For that matter, I miss the liberal democrats of yesteryear. Class has gone out the window with not just American politics, but Americans in general. It's disgraceful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 8, 2024 7:13 PM

Too bad that pig Meghan McCain didn't after her father when it came to class.

by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2024 7:16 PM

@r81, You don't need a degree to understand 8th grade civics. If I remember correctly you had to know how the government worked to pass

“Our government wasn’t set up for one group to have all three branches of government — wasn’t set up that way,” Tuberville said, adding: “You know, the House, the Senate, and the executive.”

Except Tommy Tuberville, BoBo and Bleach blonde, bad body, butch build

by Anonymousreply 88July 8, 2024 7:24 PM

There used to be a time when stupid people understood they were stupid and kept quiet. No more.

by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2024 7:27 PM

r87 It's amazing that even she can look classy and poised whenever a Trump hellspawn is flapping its jaws in the same room, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2024 7:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 8, 2024 7:36 PM

Worlds most self-important deluded PR flack.

by Anonymousreply 92July 8, 2024 7:59 PM

Hey, BITCH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2024 9:07 PM

Pierre was hired because she worked for Kamala. She was even ready to take a bullet for her. She wasn’t picked at random.

by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2024 9:15 PM

Could red-head Jen Psaki be considered a DEI hire?

JK.

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2024 9:25 PM

Ole Cancun Lyin’ Ted had that poosie. However, he eats boogers, so sex with Bobo isn’t shocking.

Lyin’ Ted’s adulterous behavior is notorious. Yet he campaigns as a devout Christian.

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2024 9:32 PM

Someone needs to ask her if she was at one point a prostitute... just ask her live on air.

by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2024 9:46 PM

^ We already know the answer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2024 10:44 PM

Wait- she is not the family values conservative she claims to be?!!!

by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2024 10:48 PM

She makes a better blonde, she looks less diseased rat-like.

by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2024 10:55 PM

No matter what she does to change her look, R100, Grand Junction still has a better selection of whores.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2024 11:32 PM

Chip Roy says "DEI" with a hard "R"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2024 11:43 PM

^ Miss Jasmine bringing the fire. You go, girl

by Anonymousreply 103July 8, 2024 11:50 PM

^^^ moar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 8, 2024 11:53 PM

R83 shows typical MAGAT disordered, irrational, and illogical thought processes.

by Anonymousreply 105July 8, 2024 11:54 PM

^ See, this is why I block assholes like r83. They're just not worth the effort

by Anonymousreply 106July 8, 2024 11:57 PM

Cruz was a bag of shit from birth, college can't fix that.

by Anonymousreply 107July 9, 2024 4:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!