Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ms. A Low Vera was all over Travis Kelce

How embarrassing. What is worse is she is my age and I see the young commenters saying "old people do that". Noooooooooo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 22, 2024 5:32 PM

I have also seen the video of her giving him an extra long hug. In his defense you can see he is trying to hold her arms back while laughing and being a good sport (and I am not even big on the meathead)

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2024 11:45 PM

"I love my life!"

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2024 11:47 PM

His behavior is just like women who have been putting up with grabby men forever. Women have been socialized to do exactly what he’s doing. It’s interesting to see.

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2024 11:54 PM

Sic her, Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2024 12:03 AM

He's exactly the type old str8 fraus love to molest and grope. I've witnessed it for years. They think it's cute and that the guy secretly finds it flattering but you can see they only feel pity for those broads.

She's become exactly the type she would have made a cutting remark about, in an late 1990's interview. Pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2024 12:03 AM

She's got her claws all over him. Taylor has the money to remove those from him permanently.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2024 12:05 AM

Yikes. What was the little scratching thing she was doing?

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2024 12:08 AM

once a fucking skank, always a fucking skank.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2024 12:09 AM

Awe, no worries. It's like a horny old meemaw clawing him after she had one too many at BINGO. Taylor and Travis probably just laughed at her behind her back, after she left.

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2024 12:10 AM

If anything, Travis and JULIA are somewhere laughing at Taylor behind her back. Or maybe they had a threesome. Either way, if Julia wanted him then she got him one way or another. She don’t play about dick.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2024 12:21 AM

Julia allegedly doesn’t wear deodorant. Those hugs from her must be torture.

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2024 12:27 AM

r10 -- for a "third", Taylor and Travis could do a LOT better than that dried-up old menopausal cooch.

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2024 12:32 AM

He's thick in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2024 12:35 AM

Julia's hair is a brassy shade of blondish red. Maybe she still thinks it is the 90's when she was the IT girl and could go out looking like that and men would have loved for her to manhandle them.

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2024 12:41 AM

On Swift's next album:

"Pretty Old Woman (Still a Whore)"

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2024 12:46 AM

I don't get why women find him attractive. I think he is ugly. It seems like Swift could do so much better. The guy she was with for 6 years was more her speed.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2024 12:52 AM

I don't mind them big and dumb if they are hot but Kelce isn't even hot.

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2024 1:01 AM

He looked like he was doing some touching back. But she is actually friends with Swift who has even brought her stage with her before and admires her. But our Julia does like ALL the attention of men gay and straight and has always been a right slut.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2024 3:54 AM

Is that Serena’s husband, Alexis Ohanian in the background?

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2024 4:02 AM

Menopause Mama is in heat.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2024 4:05 AM

The Swifties might harm her

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2024 4:08 AM

If she’s trying to coast into his affections on name recognition and being down to fuck, she should be aware that everybody he knows has massive name recognition and women being down to fuck can have NO novelty for him.

Until he decided to “take a shot” (his words) at Swift he might conceivably not have been known outside the sport the way he already was inside it, where he’s headed for the Hall of Fame as the most-decorated tight end in history, but he gets egoboo constantly, everywhere he goes.

He and Mahomes are a match made in heaven on the field and that woman is embarrassing herself. Not even to mention the WAGs, who watch women go after their guys all the time. Swift has a lot of currency with Brittany Mahomes but Julia? I doubt it.

Somebody needs to teach these aging big-name girls how to surrender the spotlight gracefully.

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2024 4:21 AM

Don’t fuck with America’s Sweetheart!

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2024 4:56 AM

Jesus, her fawning over him is cringe-worthy and I hope she's embarrassed (you know she's not, though - she thinks she's God's gift to men).

To his credit, he did seem to be holding her back and away from him.

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2024 5:01 AM

[quote] Until he decided to “take a shot” (his words) at Swift he might conceivably not have been known outside the sport the way he already was inside it, where he’s headed for the Hall of Fame as the most-decorated tight end in history, but he gets egoboo constantly, everywhere he goes.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 25July 2, 2024 5:10 AM

Beyonce or Faith Hill (Tim McGraw) would have had something to say about his kind of behavior.

It's disrespectful to Julia's ... husband, as well.

Oh, well, the world is still her oyster, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2024 5:13 AM

[quote]If anything, Travis and JULIA are somewhere laughing at Taylor behind her back.

It’s 2024, not 1994..

by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2024 6:13 AM

And in this tent, watch the Cougar attack a Bear.

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2024 6:19 AM

Julia's giving Madonna vibes.

by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2024 9:51 AM

[quote]He's exactly the type old str8 fraus love to molest and grope. I've witnessed it for years. They think it's cute and that the guy secretly finds it flattering but you can see they only feel pity for those broads.

I think there's a huge difference between some regular old frau and Julia fucking Roberts, who was the highest-paid, biggest female movie star in the '90s and early 2000s.

Many men who grew up with her, like Kelce, would be flattered by the attention.

by Anonymousreply 30July 2, 2024 10:20 AM

^ Nope. She's old. I grew up with Warren Beatty and Robert Redford, but I would not want to have anything to do with them physically, because they are withered and old. Hell, I'm getting withered and old.

by Anonymousreply 31July 2, 2024 10:26 AM

R31 Julia Roberts is 56; they're in their 80s.

by Anonymousreply 32July 2, 2024 10:36 AM

56 is old pussy to a guy who's used to 30 something.

-Not all things age like fine wine, some turn to vinegar.

by Anonymousreply 33July 2, 2024 12:24 PM

this is how my manic anorexic auntie acts, same little shakes and everything. she's just an old kook i don't know that it was a horny thing.

by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2024 1:09 PM

R3 he's acting totally comfortable and like she's an older relative or something, i don't know what you're talking about

by Anonymousreply 35July 2, 2024 1:10 PM

He is not straight.

by Anonymousreply 36July 2, 2024 1:13 PM

She just wanted to feel the broad shoulders and chest of a professional football player, since Danny lives in a separate house and spends his free time surfing. It appears her aging clam hasn't been serviced in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 37July 2, 2024 2:05 PM

You can read her lips; she's saying "I'm so happy for you guys"....

by Anonymousreply 38July 2, 2024 2:39 PM

Sharon Stone would have just lent him a seductive eye as she sauntered by, knowing full well her erotic prowess would have left him mere putty, irresistibly at her beck and call to serve any of her sensual demands.

by Anonymousreply 39July 2, 2024 3:40 PM

I'm too young for him.

by Anonymousreply 40July 2, 2024 7:21 PM

"i'm so happy for you too" - like she had some sort of vested interest in their coupling.

She's insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 41July 2, 2024 10:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 2, 2024 10:54 PM

I wonder if Julia feels any shred of guilt over her sister committing suicide. Her sister called her out specifically in her suicide note.

And of course, the A Low Vera t-shirt.

She's really a piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 43July 2, 2024 11:02 PM

Julia has a history of cheating and being a home-wrecker. She's going to steal Travis from Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 44July 2, 2024 11:07 PM

I'm a Steal Magnolia, DL bitches, and I'll take your men too!

by Anonymousreply 45July 2, 2024 11:12 PM

That kitty scratching on his chest is creepy and weird.

Ewwww.

by Anonymousreply 46July 2, 2024 11:15 PM

Its like one of those jerry springer shows where the nasty old lady goes after the young un. E W W W !

by Anonymousreply 47July 2, 2024 11:23 PM

Maybe she got caught up in the moment and felt she was part of the famous young cool crowd again.

Still doesn’t excuse putting her hands all over him.

Would she have liked this, 30 years ago, if some older famous man did this to her?

by Anonymousreply 48July 2, 2024 11:33 PM

He looked pretty uncomfortable and seemed to be holding her back at some points. She didn't get the message, clearly.

by Anonymousreply 49July 2, 2024 11:35 PM

Tay you better get this old Gen X. She tryna steal yo man. Or do you not care as long as you both can carpet munch.

by Anonymousreply 50July 2, 2024 11:43 PM

Teacack has entered the thread^^

by Anonymousreply 51July 2, 2024 11:46 PM

I really don’t think she’s flirting or flirts with younger men. She was promoting some films a while back and would speak of the young men who played her sons as though they were her actual children.

She looks like she’s embracing him like a child to me.

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2024 11:49 PM

Embracing doesn't usually include that creepy "kitty" scratching.

by Anonymousreply 53July 3, 2024 12:02 AM

[quote]I think there's a huge difference between some regular old frau and Julia fucking Roberts, who was the highest-paid, biggest female movie star in the '90s and early 2000s.

WHO?

by Anonymousreply 54July 3, 2024 12:14 AM

Lip reading

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 3, 2024 12:17 AM

Julia is just doing what she does best. I guess Danny's moder doesn't run as well as it used too.

by Anonymousreply 56July 3, 2024 2:59 AM

Julia has a large mouth. Huge!

by Anonymousreply 57July 3, 2024 3:30 AM

She is - and always will be - low-rent Georgia trash striving to be classy.

Sorry sweetheart. You’re barefoot garbage.

by Anonymousreply 58July 3, 2024 3:33 AM

Once again she is actually friends with Taylor Swift and is her like favorite actress. They've known each other for years. The internet loves to gossip.

by Anonymousreply 59July 3, 2024 3:52 AM

R52 this. It's more like she's showing excitement for these crazy kids. One who she is actually friends with.

by Anonymousreply 60July 3, 2024 3:55 AM

I wonder if she's so happy that they're together, or happy that there is so much interest in their relationship/their "fame" factor

by Anonymousreply 61July 3, 2024 3:57 AM

She knows he's a homosexual, right?

by Anonymousreply 62July 3, 2024 3:57 AM

He never looked the way people described to male gossip he looked like "Oh shit I'm talking to Julia Roberts" more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 63July 3, 2024 4:00 AM

It's not true love until it's been approved by America's Sweetheart. She was just giving her approval. But she may need to taste the dick just to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 64July 3, 2024 4:03 AM

Julia is a proud Swiftie and came on stage with her alonslide Joan Baez before because Taylor is a huge fan of both. She's in her early thirties. Julia is most of those girls in that age range's favorite actress. I think she was just being motherly cheeky and encouraging more than flirting. And he was kinda excited but awkward because for fuck's sake other than Taylor she's probably the most famous person he grew up with in pop culture that he's like hanging out wit like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 3, 2024 4:36 AM

Julia is a talented actress. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 66July 3, 2024 4:48 AM

I sincerely despise Julia Roberts, and I grew up with her during her heyday.

She's a fake person and fairly deplorable. The A Low Vera t-shirt incident tells everyone all they need to know about this woman. Not to mention her sister practically blamed her in her suicide note for being a major reason for killing herself.

by Anonymousreply 67July 3, 2024 4:51 AM

I like Julia's face, it's very unique.

by Anonymousreply 68July 3, 2024 4:52 AM

I hope Baez one upped Julia and squeezed Kelce's ample ass.

by Anonymousreply 69July 3, 2024 4:54 AM

[quote]Julia has a history of cheating and being a home-wrecker. She's going to steal Travis from Taylor.

Travis has already hit the sugar mama jackpot with young Taylor; he doesn't need to be the "Joe Gillis" to Julia's "Norma Desmond".

by Anonymousreply 70July 3, 2024 6:35 AM

[quote] Julia is a proud Swiftie and came on stage with her alonslide Joan Baez before because Taylor is a huge fan of both. She's in her early thirties. Julia is most of those girls in that age range's favorite actress. I think she was just being motherly cheeky and encouraging more than flirting. And he was kinda excited but awkward because for fuck's sake other than Taylor she's probably the most famous person he grew up with in pop culture that he's like hanging out wit like that.

Julia Roberts' publicist, is that you?

[quote] Julia is most of those girls in that age range's favorite actress.

Nah, that would be Keira Knightly.

by Anonymousreply 71July 3, 2024 6:40 AM

She’s scratching him like he is a child. Keep your paws off him, memaw.

by Anonymousreply 72July 3, 2024 6:45 AM

She got the man she wanted. Or was it just a competition? That's a sick game.

by Anonymousreply 73July 3, 2024 6:49 AM

R66 = Julia.

by Anonymousreply 74July 3, 2024 11:56 AM

I have a friend who thinks he is the hottest guy ever. I don't get it. He is like an attractive average guy.

As for Julia, I'm getting more older woman who likes you vibes than cougar vibes from that vid, but I don't always read straight women correctly.

by Anonymousreply 75July 3, 2024 12:00 PM

R75 his phenotype is like ideal to the straight womans gaze. big tall muscular with a caveman/warrior shaped head. dark hair and light eyes. thick eyebrows and a strong prominent nose.

by Anonymousreply 76July 3, 2024 12:57 PM

Too much of a Neanderthal

by Anonymousreply 77July 3, 2024 1:54 PM

Hiss.

HISSSSSS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 78July 3, 2024 1:54 PM

Why is Julia wearing 15 plastic bracelets like she's Madonna in 1983?

by Anonymousreply 79July 3, 2024 2:09 PM

Who’s her plastic surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 80July 3, 2024 2:47 PM

79 they exchange friendship bracelets at her concerts

by Anonymousreply 81July 3, 2024 6:10 PM

That beard is revolting

by Anonymousreply 82July 4, 2024 8:24 AM

[quote] Julia has a history of cheating and being a home-wrecker. She's going to steal Travis from Taylor.

Um, no.

She’s old.

Just because you claim everyone “says you look like you’re 30 even though you’re 60” doesn’t make it true. You have an old person body and old person skin. You look old. Just like her.

And the thing is that Julia Roberts is popular, but she’s not really “beautiful”. She has a big weird mouth.

Straight guys with money don’t care about how popular someone was in 90’s movies.

by Anonymousreply 83July 4, 2024 1:35 PM

She was all over him like a bad suit.

by Anonymousreply 84July 4, 2024 1:51 PM

...Like white on rice.

by Anonymousreply 85July 4, 2024 1:58 PM

...like a duck on a June bug.

by Anonymousreply 86July 4, 2024 2:02 PM

r76, you are absolutely correct.

I have never heard a straight guy have the hots for her. Sandra Bullock, Reece Witherspoon, etc yes. Never Julia. She must have some real life charisma. Or, she's a slut.

by Anonymousreply 87July 5, 2024 12:32 AM

There's a very funny chapter about Julia and "Shakespeare in Love" in Ed Zwick's recent memoir. Zwick and Roberts were in London together, and Julia announced, with absolute confidence, that she could convince Daniel Day Lewis (who had turned down the role of Shakespeare) to co-star with her in the movie. Needless to say, her endeavor literally ended in tears (and an Oscar for Goop).

by Anonymousreply 88July 5, 2024 12:48 AM

^188 she ended up getting the DDL dick though. He used her as a cum dump while Isabelle Adjani was pregnant with his kid.

by Anonymousreply 89July 9, 2024 3:49 AM

R89 good for her for getting it while it’s good. DDL is scum though.

by Anonymousreply 90July 9, 2024 6:03 PM

And he has dementia now, so....

by Anonymousreply 91July 10, 2024 12:12 PM

It doesn't sound like he was trying to get away from her when he said on his podcast he got to meet and hang out with Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 92July 21, 2024 3:40 AM

Don't listen to these tired elderly DL queens. They think if they hate Julia everyone does. What fucking 30-40 yr old person in the country wouldn't be smitten by meeting Julia Roberts? She's was what Taylor Swift was before Swift.

by Anonymousreply 93July 21, 2024 3:46 AM

I wonder if Julia's kids are embarrassed by the chest scratching incident. I cannot imagine teenagers not being mortified by that entire video. It reeks of Mom trying to be like the cool kids.

by Anonymousreply 94July 22, 2024 5:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!