Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If Hillary replaces Kamala

Let's say Kamala announces she must step aside "for health reasons" and Biden picks Hillary as his running mate.

Yes, she's toxic but probably the most qualified of all the possible women and/or POC he could pick. She's likely the most feared by Putin and Kim Jong Un as well.

by Anonymousreply 109July 21, 2024 1:40 AM

I would like it. Sadly no one else will.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2024 11:45 PM

OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

When will you idio...

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2024 11:48 PM

This will never happen..

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2024 11:52 PM

If Condi replaces Kamala

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2024 11:59 PM

Ya know... I really SO miss the DL that existed when I first joined many years ago. There was overwhelming creative, entertaining, thought-provoking threads! I'm up for renewal and this idiocy here has made my decision not to renew. OP, why on earth would you even think such a thread is worthy of the keystrokes that you invested in it. I mean... really? Is THIS the best that you could do?

I'm coming off a Muriel ban (for what I did I will never know) and shit like this is allowed? What is the justification for such nonsense?

Well enough..,. I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2024 12:00 AM

I’d love for Kamala to fuck off and die but I don’t think Hillary would be the one to replace her let alone win the ticket with Biden.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2024 12:03 AM

I like Joe. But I'm all for whatever elects a Democrat. I'll vote for Joe Biden if he's on life support--and scheduled to die the day after the election with the local dog catcher on the ticket as vp.

My number one goal is to defeat Trump. There is no other option.

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2024 12:04 AM

How about Hillary at the top of the ticket? I want her to be president. Always have.

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2024 12:04 AM

Hillary isn't toxic. The sociopaths who spent billions of dollars over 3 decades demonizing her with lies and weaponizing conservative progressive voters mommy issues is what was/is toxic.

She remains the most qualified person on the planet to be President. But because of bullshit, we can't have her

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2024 12:08 AM

Pipe dream.

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2024 12:16 AM

OMG give up the Hillary dream already!

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2024 12:18 AM

nope, it just isn't gonna work.

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2024 12:20 AM

Even better, why not reanimate the corpse of Madlyn Murray O'Hare, easily the most beloved woman of the 20th century, to challenge Trump/Crystal Lake to a winner take all arm-wrestling cage match!

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2024 12:22 AM

OP, how many years of experience in elected t’officie does she have? It would be useful if you quantified it so that we can assess your claim.

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2024 12:24 AM

She’s already a war criminal, why not?

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2024 12:27 AM

[quote]Yes, she's toxic

You should have stopped right there.

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2024 12:29 AM

God, you Hillary Clinton fangurls are exhausting. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2024 12:33 AM

Mitt Romney. Mitt needs to run with Joe. Regan democrats put Regan into the Whitehouse and Romney republicans could keep Joe there. Nothing would do more to splinter the the trough and trumpets.

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2024 12:34 AM

[quote] God, you Hillary Clinton fangurls are exhausting. Let it go.

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2024 12:38 AM

[quote] Fuck off.

No, you fuck off and wake the fuck up! Hillary Clinton will never be President or Vice President of the United States. Once you come to that realization, the better off you'll be.

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2024 12:47 AM

Team Hills

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2024 12:55 AM

You Hills queens probably think Jimmy Carter should run again. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2024 1:00 AM

R18? Is there some logical reason that you don't know how to spell Reagan's last name?

Is there vodka involved?

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2024 1:07 AM

Love Jimmy too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2024 1:21 AM

You always hear it but what makes her so qualified?

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2024 1:35 AM

Hillary should have let Joe run the first time, then run after his term. He would have beaten Trump back then and then Trumo would have gone away.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2024 1:36 AM

Hillary doesn't "let" people do shit.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2024 1:37 AM

2 x senator, NYC. Secretary of state. In the White house as FLOTUS during a prosperous time for US. President Biden was mourning his son and choose to bow out.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2024 1:38 AM

[quote]You Hills queens probably think Jimmy Carter should run again. Jeez.

At least we could have some confidence that old man would finish his term.

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2024 1:41 AM

His dying son told him to run. He bowed out for Hillary because everyone though she would win.

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2024 1:47 AM

But what did she do? I work at a fortune 500 company. That doesn't mean I made shit for them. Show me a great, policy program Hillary initiated and carried through to its successful conclusion. I'm open to it I just don't see it. Everything she's touched has turned to shit.

E V E R Y T H I N G.

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2024 1:47 AM

Excuse me, your demand works both ways. What has she touched that turns to shit. I don't argue with magats, you are too far gone to reach.

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2024 1:52 AM

Libya

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2024 1:56 AM

Oh. Benghazi. Again. Why did you not come right out and say Benghazi in the first place.

I'm curious how the secretary of state is responsible for a terrorist attack (overseas) and President Bush is not responsible for 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2024 2:00 AM

health care, Libya, her own campaign(twice), Whitewater, covering up her murder of Vince Foster, laughing about defending a child rapist, her email server, selling uranium to Russia, giving birth to an ugly daughter, allowing the smears of her husband's victims, her vast right wing conspiracy, her rabid attack on on gay marriage on the senate floor, her super predator shit, the long list of bad actors she has taken donations from,.....etc etc etc (yes I jest on Vince Foster) but you Hill fan gurlz act like there's absolutely no reason people should dislike her and find her toxic.

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2024 2:00 AM

Magats don't do logic. You don't do respect and you don't do American democracy. You do this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2024 2:01 AM

Well lets check out Hillary's own words on Libya. Laughing about death and destruction was the only time she seemed truthful and genuine. This is how fucked up she is. She thinks creating a failed state was going to show her as a strong womyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2024 2:03 AM

If you think for one moment I am reading about buttery emails, you're mistaken about this too.

How is the secretary of state responsibility for a terrorist attack against a military base overseas and George Bush not to blame for 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2024 2:04 AM

JFC

His problem is not Kamala. His problem is right wing billionaires and foreign entities who are pushing harder than ever to sow division, doubt, and chaos.

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2024 2:05 AM

Who says I don't blame Bush for 9/11? Who says I don't blame Bush for a failed, misdirected war that killed millions? The war Hillary voted for. Hating Hillary and hating Bush are not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2024 2:05 AM

You want to talk about emails and laptops (with photos of a rock hard sizeable cock stored on it) and a remote military base overseas. But you won't dare discuss this. I wonder why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2024 2:08 AM

Well, you can't call her a unity candidate.

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2024 2:08 AM

I an curious why you don't think this is worth discussing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2024 2:09 AM

and you won't dare discuss Biden's dementia and his storage of classified documents. I hate them all. It's a rigged, broken system and I refuse to participate. Yeah Hillary is a unity candidate. Everybody hates her.

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2024 2:09 AM

R43 acting like it's never been discussed. its nearly the only thing discussed. There was an impeachment over it. Have you just woken up to a Van Winkleesque nap? How can you say it hasn't been discussed. I mean you're posting a link to a front page on one of the world's major newspapers. You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2024 2:10 AM

The President didn't steal unclassified docs, your orange Jesus did. You magats live and love to lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2024 2:12 AM

She was more qualified than Trump the first time. She was too easy a target to rally hate - pass.

by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2024 2:14 AM

It's irritating that 8 years ago they said she was too old, but here we are in 2024 and she's just as sharp and intelligent than ever. She could easily have done two terms. Then her VP could taken the baton and...

Oh, well. I hope what Trump did to our country helped ease her sense of loss in 2016 (toldjaso). But it's a bitter victory.

by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2024 2:15 AM

[quote]No, you fuck off and wake the fuck up! Hillary Clinton will never be President or Vice President of the United States. Once you come to that realization, the better off you'll be.

Never said or implied I was holding out for Hillary Clinton to be President or Vice President. I simply stated the reason we didn't have that priviledge.

Once again, Kindly, and permantly, Fuck Off. r9 and r19

by Anonymousreply 49June 21, 2024 2:18 AM

This is the type of fuckery that you suggest when you really, REALLY, want Biden to lose.

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2024 2:19 AM

I have mommy issues too and dislike women. I don't think women are inferior to men, I distrust women and I know why Hills puts people off.

But there's no comparison regarding qualifications between Hills and orange. Orange did not belong on a debate stage with Hills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2024 2:19 AM

Hillary is a super intelligent person and an exquisite lawyer. America would've been better off if she had won. But we are where are. We are here with stupidity and madness. She will be alright being a grandma and a good mom to Chelsea..... presidential ticket changing doesn't really happen tho. Plus, Biden is running a super white bread campaign. He's not gonna wanna rock the boat with that absurdity.

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2024 2:27 AM

When Orange was permitted to share a debate stage with Clinton, it was game over. Its been almost a decade of one humiliation after the next for this country.

Orange taunted Hills would be in jail.

And yet who has a parole officer to report to?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2024 2:27 AM

Still true 16 years later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2024 2:31 AM

R44 Is an example of the paid for division tactics. As is this thread.

This thread is filled with Boris’s.

We may not be perfect, but we are the best.

Biden all the way. No modern president has a better record to run on than Biden. His inflation is better than Reagan’s when he won in a landslide in 1984.

Don’t let these division agents discourage you. The fact they come here lets you know they are scared and are losing.

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2024 2:34 AM

R55. I wantBiden to win, but no president has any control over inflation.

What do you define as modern president? Post-2016?

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2024 2:37 AM

This thread seems a bit “Posting from Slovenia About a Local Primary”.

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2024 3:12 AM

It would sure as hell beat staying home and baking cookies.

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2024 3:22 AM

I'm afraid Hillary would guarantee a Biden loss. People just don't like her. I can't explain it, they just don't.

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2024 3:25 AM

What plausible health reasons would she cite? Fibro? Morgellons?

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2024 3:33 AM

"We are here with stupidity and madness."

aka "reality"

The 2016 election opened our country's eyes to how dumb, gullible abd hateful over half the nation is. We can never unsee this. But truth is good. Knowledge is power.

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2024 3:35 AM

What if Svetlana replaces Kamala?

by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2024 5:21 AM

I will replace Kamala

by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2024 5:30 AM

No...I will replace Kamala. You might all recognize me from the Congressional plowing I took.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2024 5:35 AM

That's a perfect ass R64. Very fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2024 5:43 AM

[quote] If Hillary replaces Kamala

Than we probably won't have the queer eye guys appointed to cabinet positions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2024 5:50 AM

Storer is he most batshit crazy "commentator" on Sky News at Night R66. Nobody pays any attention to anything she says and she gets herself into hot water all the time because 99% of what she says is either completely made up or just outright lies. Thanks Lachlan. Her audience numbers are miniscule. Around 3 thousand viewers and less.

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2024 6:17 AM

I think Joe's a decent guy but question whether he can physically and mentally make it through another four year term. (Same with Trump as he too is showing signs of dementia. Congress may need to use the 25th amendment on either of them.)

I think with this election it truly matters who the VP candidate is, and if Joe had a strong running mate - at least stronger than Kamala - it could sway the election his direction. We can only hope Trump selects someone so obviously under qualified even his diehard minions question his selection.

by Anonymousreply 68June 22, 2024 12:58 AM

Ask the people of Hati what they think of the Clinton’s.

by Anonymousreply 69June 22, 2024 1:36 AM

Ask the people of Arkansas!

by Anonymousreply 70June 22, 2024 3:52 AM

R68 I get your argument. The best thing that could happen is he picks Vance, who will be vulnerable to attack given his general lunacy. The others - Burgum (however you spell it) and Scott are less of a problem to compare to Harris, given the perception of her performance.

by Anonymousreply 71June 22, 2024 1:22 PM

The MAGAts’ orange deity is nothing but a con man from queens who is a cultivated agent of Putin.

The MAGArs watch Lachlan Murdoch’s propaganda on Fox News relentlessly, and these cultists crave authoritarianism from Trump thinking it will fix their miseries and assure them a ticket to the celestial utopia.

by Anonymousreply 72June 22, 2024 1:55 PM

They believe the stuff about criminal immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 73June 22, 2024 2:14 PM

Why do people always float these lurid “what if Lucille Ball had sex with Stalin’s skull” scenarios?

by Anonymousreply 74June 22, 2024 2:21 PM

Well, Gary definitely would have talked her out of that one.

And, for once, Team Gary.

by Anonymousreply 75June 22, 2024 3:58 PM

He should pick Michelle Obama, if only to see the meltdowns.

by Anonymousreply 76June 22, 2024 4:04 PM

People just hate this woman. They hate her record and corruption. They also hate her personally. She reminds men of their mean mommies and she reminds the women of that ambitious, annoying kid who has her hand up in class all the time.

by Anonymousreply 77June 22, 2024 5:24 PM

R77, can I have your stuff?

by Anonymousreply 78June 22, 2024 5:30 PM

R77 = Marsha Blackburn

by Anonymousreply 79June 22, 2024 5:33 PM

I’m tired of the Kamala hate. She’s doing what the administration wants her to do. It’s very clear that there’s no love lost between Biden and Harris, but he really needed to highlight his administration and political achievements in a much better way instead of focusing on stupid shit like Dark Brandon.

It’s not Kamala’s fault that things are the way they are now in the polls, but like with Hillary and Trump, people will demonize a woman at the drop of a hat, while rolling naked through barbecue sauce to defend a straight white man.

by Anonymousreply 80June 22, 2024 5:40 PM

OP is an idiot. That will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 81June 22, 2024 5:53 PM

OP rode the short bus. DL is now inundated with these twats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 22, 2024 5:57 PM

So, what's gonna happen is that Joe will get elected and about two months after he is sworn in, John Roberts will be forced to resign. Then Joe will appoint Kamala as the first woman to be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Then he will need a new VP and he will nominate Hillary. She will become VP just days before Joe dies in his sleep, and Hillary will finally be President before even 6 months into the second term. Yaay for fantasy Politics Camp!

by Anonymousreply 83June 22, 2024 6:09 PM

The administration wants Kamala to be an incompetent, bumbling, cackling fool? That's like Joe Biden being lucid and on top of things. IN PRIVATE.

by Anonymousreply 84June 22, 2024 7:51 PM

[quote] She reminds men of their mean mommies and she reminds the women of that ambitious, annoying kid who has her hand up in class all the time.

She reminds people that under the Constitution, we can’t deal with old scolds properly like we used to be able to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 23, 2024 12:11 AM

When will you motherfucking morons get it through your thick skulls? Former Secretary of State Clinton will not run. Not for Prez, not for VP, nada. She will never run for any public office again. She may be appointed to something by President Biden and just as likely not. I love Hillary and her public life as a candidate is long over, that's reality. What is wrong with some of you?

President Biden, Vice President Harris and the rest of us had better hold our nerve and don't do anything crazy. We'll beat that fucker, Fuckface von Clownstick, and that's that. If we don't beat him we're going to have go in there and drag him out - very dangerous and distasteful.

by Anonymousreply 86June 23, 2024 1:04 AM

No. She can’t win.

by Anonymousreply 87June 23, 2024 1:27 AM

Only lunatics really, really hate her. It's always been that way.

by Anonymousreply 88June 27, 2024 1:46 AM

Only l̶u̶n̶a̶t̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶ 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 really, really hate her. It's always been that way.

by Anonymousreply 89June 27, 2024 1:46 PM

I think young people may not even be aware of all the scandals that Hillary has been involved in.

by Anonymousreply 90June 27, 2024 5:30 PM

Yeah, R50, probably because they don’t have a VCR to play the conspiracy tapes.

by Anonymousreply 91June 27, 2024 5:34 PM

I wish she had secretly murdered Trey Gowdy.

by Anonymousreply 92June 27, 2024 5:36 PM

[quote] conservative progressive voters mommy issues

Say what?!

by Anonymousreply 93June 27, 2024 8:53 PM

I've been observing former Secretary of State Clinton for decades and know every bit of ridiculous nonsense they've tried to smear her with over the years. They've failed to prove anything, flung a lot of wild accusations around and succeeded in smearing her even in their failure. She would have been an excellent POTUS but it wasn't in the cards.

It's takes a real crackpot to work up a lot of hate for Hillary Clinton. It's simply unreasonable.

by Anonymousreply 94June 28, 2024 4:57 AM

Give it up on Hillary. She's over.

by Anonymousreply 95June 28, 2024 5:23 AM

You’re Nuts

by Anonymousreply 96June 28, 2024 5:48 AM

This is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 97June 28, 2024 1:19 PM

[quote] She would have been an excellent POTUS but it wasn't in the cards.

Well, I agree with this but as you wrote it wasn't in the cards. Therefore, it is time to put the cards down and go home. I'm not devaluing Hillary Clinton's accomplishments or her future value (because I'm sure she still has lots to contribute) but it's far past time for everyone to just let all possibilities of her presidential aspirations go. It's not gonna happen.

This topic flummoxes me just as much as those that want Michelle Obama to run for president. I don't know how many times the woman has tell everyone that she is not interested in or want to do that job. She has said so much that even rocks and blades of grass have heard it. Yet, there are those who persist...

by Anonymousreply 98June 29, 2024 3:46 PM

Then Chelsea's time has come! It's her turn next!

by Anonymousreply 99June 29, 2024 4:28 PM

R2, stop making sense. There are dreams... there are fans to flame. And not Hillary can't do it flames. She won the popular vote, you know.

by Anonymousreply 100June 29, 2024 4:29 PM

Chelsea for secretary of state.

by Anonymousreply 101June 29, 2024 4:46 PM

Everyone has told you people over and over that Mrs Clinton is not running for anything and will not run for anything. You refuse to believe it and continue shit-stirring.

Hillary would have made a great POTUS. It's a shame that it wasn't in the cards. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 102July 10, 2024 6:54 PM

I didn't say I wouldn't let you anoint me.

by Anonymousreply 103July 10, 2024 9:32 PM

Oh please have Crooked Hilary run against me!

by Anonymousreply 104July 20, 2024 8:02 AM

What a terrible spot we are in.

Either woman would be disaster.

by Anonymousreply 105July 21, 2024 12:46 AM

[quote]Oh please have Crooked Hilary run against me!

"Ready for Round 2: Why we Need Hillary more than ever"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 21, 2024 1:35 AM

I'm telling you Dr. Jill would be an easy transition. She's very popular and an experienced insider. Women love her.

by Anonymousreply 107July 21, 2024 1:37 AM

Hillary is younger than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 108July 21, 2024 1:40 AM

Uglier too.

by Anonymousreply 109July 21, 2024 1:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!