Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eric Trump Slammed For ‘Particularly Disgusting’ Memorial Day Weekend Post

Eric Trump drew ire over Memorial Day weekend with a post about sacrifice on X, formerly Twitter.

Former President Donald Trump’s son shared another user’s post which featured a photo of the Trump family and the claim that they’d given up “everything to Save America.”

“And we will do it again!” the Trump scion wrote.

The image featured Donald Trump and wife Melania Trump, Eric Trump and wife Lara Trump and Donald Trump Jr. and fiancée Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner were not in it.

Critics argued the post was in poor taste, given how the weekend is supposed to be about honoring America’s fallen service members.

“I wasn’t going to tweet anything political this weekend, but i have to make an exception for this,” responded former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), a former Air Force second lieutenant who is a fierce critic of the Trumps.

“Your family has sacrificed nothing, your name will become synonymous with ‘Benedict Arnold’ and how dare you tweet this, THIS weekend,” he added. “You don’t know the first thing about service you child.”

Conservative commentator Bill Kristol, meanwhile, called it “particularly disgusting to post this on Memorial Day weekend.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2024 3:53 AM

Just when you think these disgusting assholes can't sink any lower...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 7:56 AM

^They should all be publicly Romanov-ed in front of a MAGA audience.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 8:03 AM

They've dug themselves so damn deep that even some of their own followers are starting to grow weary and show disgust.

God needs to build a 10th circle in Hell exclusively for the Trump family, Monica Cole, The Heritage Foundation (Project 2025), Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Benjamin Netanyahu, Hamas and Vlad Putin.

It would be for Traitors Against Mankind and Satan (who is in the arctic cold 9th circle perpetually chewing on Brutus, Cassius and Judas) is perpetually shitting (boiling hot liquid diarrhea) on them for all of eternity.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 8:11 AM

I saw this on social media today and a lot of the "patriot" people aren't pleased.

I heartily second R2 and R3's brilliant suggestions. More!

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 8:26 AM

R4 Thank God. Finally their eyes are starting to open up. Even if it's just a little.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2024 8:47 AM

They are SOOOOOOOO delusional, they actually posed for and posted this thinking it would be a good idea.

I said it before and I will say it again, NO Trump as EVER served their country. Not Donald, not his father, not any of his three sons or two daughters.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2024 9:07 AM

Not to nitpick, but I’m gonna.

If you gave up “everything” you literally CAN’T “do it again” because you have nothing. It’s an absolutely moronic thing to say on its face.

And then of course a photo of all of you living and living in high cotton at that? Clearly not everything was given up. Certainly not lifeblood—as if our nation needed their ichor.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2024 9:21 AM

r6 - I've read that Trump stipulated in his custody and child support agreement with Marla that he would cut off all support for Tiffany if she joined the military or the Peace Corps.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2024 9:38 AM

"Taking part in the events leading up to J6 doesn't count as military service."

Standing ovation! Let the quote go viral.

We can all see what the Trumps have 'given up' from the lurid vulgarity of that preposterous tone-deaf tweet photo. They all inhabit a self-deluding bubble of stunted decadence. Karma is building, but by Christ it's taking its time.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2024 10:12 AM

Those boys look somewhat better behind beards.Thank God for facial hair

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2024 10:33 AM

At least Hitler actually saw combat.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2024 10:39 AM

What a retart.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2024 10:42 AM

Ya think r12 ?

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2024 10:49 AM

Adam is so right in this video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2024 12:48 AM

If you can judge Trump by his kids: icy, greedy Ivanka; coked-up, bigmouth, flop sweat animal murderer Junior; mean, humorless, sociopathic ass-licking Eric; vacant, emotionless Barron; masochistic doormat Tiffany.

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2024 1:21 AM

Why do his lips look like he's been sucking on a meth pipe?

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2024 1:29 AM

This morning:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2024 2:15 AM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2024 2:41 AM

We do it just to annoy you, R18.

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2024 10:45 AM

#16, they were always there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2024 1:37 PM

Reddit has gone mad. It’s full of pro trump Russian bots all of a sudden like what happened with Shae moss, when the comments everywhere got dominated by Russian bots insulting them and getting users not on their side banned.

Facebook is full of such activity as well and I’ve switched it off until after the verdict. The guy with deniro today, his mom got swatted after deniro spoke

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2024 3:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!