Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Toni Braxton Says Her Ideal Romantic Partner 'Will Watch Lifetime with Me All Day Long'

So a lesbian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2024 6:17 PM

I like Toni but her face in that pic looks like a stocking full of strawberry yogurt.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2024 5:57 PM

Me too. And we'll laugh and make fun of it together all day long.

She has Lupus, as a reminder. Lupus can really do a number on your skin/face (and many other systems/parts of your body as well).

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2024 5:59 PM

so can age R2

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2024 6:03 PM

So she’s broke AND she wants a man that will let her call the shots…

Delusional.com as her sister Tamar would say.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2024 6:04 PM

What makes you think lesbians watch Lifetime?

I would never.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2024 6:07 PM

Genuinely did not know she was still alive.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2024 6:08 PM

My heart is broken and can’t be fixed.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2024 6:08 PM

[quote]So a lesbian?

There was speculation about that prior to her failed marriage and a few of us were amused when she named her son Diezel.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2024 6:09 PM

Maybe she’s Fem4Fem R5

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2024 6:10 PM

Is this her coming out then?

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2024 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!