Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

EquatorvResort Key West ToClise

What’s the inside story? I just walked past and saw it. Wanted to stay at my next trip. Went online and saw the closing notice. All this stuff about new shareholders, different vision. Sounds like it won’t be a gay men’s resort. Probably stet , gay friendly.!or they are going to let in tbe Les I’d.

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2024 5:20 PM

Try that again when the pina colada wears off.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2024 6:25 PM

Nope. Im here. I don’t drink. Ice water only. I hate alcajix beverages, it’s hard typing into the little keyboard on my phone.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2024 8:03 PM

R2 here. Lol@me. You know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2024 8:04 PM

OP has big bear hands.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2024 8:05 PM

[quote] You know what I mean.

No we don't.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2024 8:06 PM

Try text to speech OP, it couldn't possibly come out any worse.

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2024 8:10 PM

Key West is a horrible trashy place

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2024 8:18 PM

The title of this thread is...unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2024 8:18 PM

You might also proofread before posting.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2024 9:03 PM

OP, just now looked at the website. Looks normal. No info re closing. What are you on?

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2024 9:33 PM

R 10 Go back to their website. Hi to menus and click on “important announcements.”

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2024 4:46 PM

This thread has potential!

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2024 4:48 PM

Sounds like what happened to Fife's at the Russian River.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2024 4:56 PM

cataracts?

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2024 4:59 PM

We just sold our timeshare in Key West that we’ve owned for 40 years. The place is just not fun anymore. Or maybe we’ve just aged out on KW in general. Got a good buck, though!

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2024 5:15 PM

Are there any gay B&B's left on Key West?

Used to go every year and stay at "The Brass Key". Then Michael sold it and concentrated on the one in Provincetown. The people he sold it to, tried but it was not the same.

Is 'La Te Da' still gay? Tea Dance there on Sunday sfternoon?

It was the Cruise Ships that began the decline. Once I knew that my father had been to Key West and walked down Duval Street, Key West was over for me.

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2024 5:19 PM

There goes the gayborhood!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2024 5:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!