Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Costner’s transformation into Sam Elliott is almost complete

Just needs to darken the eyebrows a little.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2024 2:06 AM

I like this look.

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2024 9:07 PM

His hair looks stupid.

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2024 9:30 PM

Getting read to play Colonel Sanders in the KFC biopic.

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2024 9:45 PM

He should replace the blond wig with a grey one.

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2024 9:49 PM

He is very attractive but will never be as hot as Sam. With Sam, it's not just his looks but his voice and stature and stache. He's the total package.

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2024 9:52 PM

He looks good.

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2024 9:54 PM

Are Kevin and Sienna Miller fucking?

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2024 9:56 PM

He is still a very handsome man and it's actually refreshing to see that he hasn't had a bunch of plastic surgeries to hold on to his long-faded youth, which is allowing him to age gracefully. However, I do agree with R1: his haircut is extremely unflattering.

By the way, I wonder whether the rumors about him being insufferable are true. I have never heard anything about this outside of DL, but I'm wondering if any insiders have interesting gossip about him.

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2024 10:02 PM

Very handsome but rethink the hair.

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2024 10:07 PM

Isn't he one of those stars who cheated on/divorced his longtime spouse after making it big? Not a sign of good character, imho.

[quote]Getting read to play Colonel Sanders in the KFC biopic.

Anyone would do a better job than Jim Gaffigan.

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2024 10:15 PM

Too much sun and not enough sunscreen over the years makes one rather leathery, but otherwise he looks pretty good for his age. Like the aging former sex symbol he was/is.

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2024 10:15 PM

what's going on with his pants here? Hmmm...link in the next post.

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2024 10:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2024 10:19 PM

Good Lord, that's a hideous dress at r13.

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2024 10:21 PM

Every hair on his head and face is unfortunate looking.

by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2024 10:21 PM

Well, they both have huge, thick thigh thumpers.

by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2024 10:36 PM

I was going to say Captain Kangaroo more like.

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2024 11:12 PM

Nursing Home Alone

by Anonymousreply 18May 19, 2024 11:16 PM

Costner has long been famous in Hollywood for being well hung.

by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2024 11:42 PM

Sam Elliott is 10 years older than Costner.

Agree that Sam is just sexier. There's more behind the eyes, with Sam. He's got that low, sexy voice, little bit of a drawl. Thicker hair on his head. At the same time, he seems like a good guy. Who knows, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2024 2:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!