Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fav Ab Fab episode. What's yours (please provide a link)

My favorite line, Patsy... I'm 72.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2024 12:53 AM

Poor.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2024 4:37 AM

When they go to Morocco. (Link isn't representative.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2024 5:04 AM

Also Morocco.

And from behind…

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2024 5:26 AM

Poor! The bit with the driving is the best part.

GO FOR IT EDDIE!!

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2024 5:29 AM

Death/ the American blond bimbo is hilarious

'Drop the attitude, you only work in a shop you know '

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2024 5:41 AM

As they destroy the only copy of the last unreleased Beatles recording

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2024 5:45 AM

Hospital, because it has all the funniest lines.

""Shocked Wife Of M.P. Keeps Silent!" -- BITCH!"

""Queen Furious". That's not you."

"Oh, t'ere you go again, t'inkin' t'at I give a damn. Who cares? Who cares if you live or die?"

"Would you like to follow me into my gracious living room?"

"It is a miracle that I can walk at all... I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living."

"Goodbye aging obscurity and 'Hello' Magazine!"

"If the models get any younger, they'll be chucking fetuses down the catwalk!"

""Patsy nibbled a humble salad and sipped an Evian water.'"

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2024 5:56 AM

I could never pick. So many great lines. Patsy: "I told her the only thing she'd look good in is a body bag" Patsy: "She is a virgin in a world where men will even turn to soft fruit for pleasure" Eddie: "Being gay is the best excuse you'll ever have for not being boring"

I love and worship that series, and still watch it a lot. I wish they'd do another movie

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2024 6:27 AM

I agree -I could never pick a single episode. It just depends on my mood.

"My job? I don't really know. Nothing. Get paid?"

"One more facelift on this one and she'll have a beard"

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2024 6:42 AM

You only work in a shop you know, you can drop the attitude.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2024 3:57 PM

I'm fascinated by the actress in the OP's clip. After looking her up, I found out her name is Kate O'Mara. While she didn't do much work in America, she was mostly involved in British projects. For those who frequent DL, she'll probably be best remembered as Caress Morell, the scheming sister of Alexis Colby, in the primetime soap opera *Dynasty* in 1986. However, despite her notable role, I don't remember her from the *Dynasty* series.

Was she any good in the show?

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2024 4:11 PM

She was very good. Probably the best out of the core actors. They just didn't quite know what to do with her. She was sort of a Sable II.

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2024 4:14 PM

Patsy needs changing!

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2024 4:20 PM

47! I'll sue!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2024 4:39 PM

The Panic Room one with Minnie Driver.

ALARM BLASTS!

"You can't come in here, you're too fat."

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2024 4:41 PM

Not much of a qoute, it's the physical expressions of everyone at the table that is hysterical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2024 4:52 PM

My first encounter with them was the episode which ends with them driving to the supermarket and they’re so trashed they fall out of Eddie’s car onto a policeman. I’ve been a fan ever since.

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2024 5:50 PM

Meant to link the scene above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2024 5:51 PM

go 'round go 'round.

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2024 5:52 PM

Eddie: Everybody's there, everybody! Names, names, names. Every rich bitch from New York is in there. Hockwenden, Ruttenstein, Vanderbilt, Rothschild, Hookenfookenberger, Dachshund, Rottweiler, sweetie.

Patsy: A row of skeletons with Jackie O hairdos.

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2024 8:33 PM

The Happy New Year episode with Patsy's sister

'Did you have the same father?'

"No one knows. Mother was such a slut."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2024 8:57 PM

Love Kate Mara who out vamped the entire Dynasty cast

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2024 10:38 PM

I saw Kate O'Mara in a 2008 London production of Oscar Wilde's An Ideal Husband directed by Peter Hall. She played the villainess, Mrs. Cheveley, and her smooth voice and absolute self-confidence made her perfect for the role.

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2024 11:10 PM

Kate O'Mara, not Mara whom I can't stand

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2024 11:23 PM

We’ll just tax the stupid people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2024 11:44 PM

The greatest episode with Eddie’s one, genuine maternal moment in the entire series and movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 17, 2024 11:49 PM

I remember loving Kate on Dynasty but I don't remember a thing about her character. Who her people were or anything she did.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2024 12:14 AM

Patsy, commenting on her glamour shot passport photo: “I think the photographer really caught something.”

Saffy: “Syphillis!”

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2024 12:22 AM

Kate O'Mara played Cassandra "Caress" Morrell, Alexis' long-lost sister, who had been in a Venezulean women's prison for years due to some cuntery by Alexis (the prison scenes were some of the series' campiest). She got out, moved to Denver, and signed a contract to write a book called "Sister Dearest" while she schemed to "expose" Alexis and Ben Carrington.

They didn't develop the character much beyond that. At the time the gossip rags reported Joan Collins didn't appreciate the parallels with her own writer sister Jackie. They wrote her out by having Blake give her money to leave Denver and she was never mentioned again.

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2024 12:26 AM

HUKI MUKI!

HUKI MUKI!!!

HUKIIIIIII MUKKKKIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2024 12:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!