Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ann Coulter tells Vivek Ramiswamy she couldn’t vote for him because he’s Indian

Is anyone good with sound effects? Can you do the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme as a sitar, and play it at the end?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 12, 2024 11:17 PM

Said the woman who fucked Dinesh D'Souza.

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2024 11:24 PM

" I couldn't vote for you because you're equine."

Time to bring up this video again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 9, 2024 12:06 AM

I don't want to watch the video. Did he appear taken aback?

by Anonymousreply 3May 9, 2024 12:08 AM

She can't be racist, since she fucked Jimmy JJ Walker,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 9, 2024 12:09 AM

I don’t feel sorry for him…this is what happens when you patronize white nationalists.

by Anonymousreply 5May 9, 2024 12:10 AM

[quote]I don't want to watch the video. Did he appear taken aback?

Oh, watch it. It will bring you great pleasure, because they savaged her.

by Anonymousreply 6May 9, 2024 12:10 AM

The video is cut short, so who knows what her follow-up was going to be. Probably won't vote for him, but she'd fuck him. Since I don't like either one I really don't care

by Anonymousreply 7May 9, 2024 12:32 AM

At least she's honestand upfront with her bigotry. Sp many white people pretend that they don't see color whichbis actually counterproductive to ending racism. We should all acknowledge our differences and except them not pretend the differences dont exist. With that said Coulter seems stagnant and out of touch. Even modern white people dont use the term "Wasp" anymore, and as demographics continue to change in this country "wasp values" will soon be completely inapt.

by Anonymousreply 8May 9, 2024 12:42 AM

Honestly, does the modern WASP even exist today? White Americans for the most part are mixed with other European ethnicities such as German, Irish, Polish, Italian, etc.

by Anonymousreply 9May 9, 2024 12:45 AM

^ Oh dear! I apologize for my run-on sentences and misspelled words. I hope someone out there can understand what I'm trying to say.

by Anonymousreply 10May 9, 2024 12:46 AM

At least she's honest and upfront with her bigotry. So many white people pretend that they don't see color which is actually counterproductive to ending racism. We should all acknowledge our differences and except them not pretend the differences dont exist. With that said Coulter seems stagnant and out of touch. Even modern white people dont use the term "Wasp" anymore, and as demographics continue to change in this country "wasp values" will soon be completely inapt. Fixed!

by Anonymousreply 11May 9, 2024 12:47 AM

Bit by bit they really are dropping all pretense. Soon it won't be, you can't be president, to Ann Coulter making it clear, you can't be a real citizen if you aren't what she would consider truly white.

These people have been waiting decades to finally revert clearly and honestly to the full on white supremacist racism of the early 1960s. They've been waiting, and they are done waiting. You are only a real American if you are largely descended from the English, maybe a few other northern European countries will get to be semi-real Americans, but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 12May 9, 2024 12:54 AM

[quote]Ann Coulter tells Vivek Ramiswamy she couldn’t vote for him because he’s Indian

Love it because the subtext is "and no one else should either."

Of course, normal people wouldn't pay atention to such idiocy while the racist maga fools will listen to the white person.

by Anonymousreply 13May 9, 2024 12:58 AM

Oh also, love that Ramiswamy is forced to come face to face with the hatred he's espousing and causes he's supporting.

by Anonymousreply 14May 9, 2024 1:00 AM

I can't vote for Ramismarmy because of old fashioned reasons: he's a gigantic asshole douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 15May 9, 2024 1:04 AM

Glad about that too r14. Of course the dumb fuck thinks that just being a rich asshole makes him wonderful to these people. It doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 16May 9, 2024 1:04 AM

I couldn't vote for him (or her) because he's a Repig.

by Anonymousreply 17May 9, 2024 1:12 AM

She's friends with Peter Thiel. Of course

by Anonymousreply 18May 9, 2024 1:55 AM

There is something about Ann Coulter that recalls Mink Stole’s abrasive characters and I just can’t hate it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 9, 2024 2:28 AM

I'm sure Peter Thiel gave her a speech on how some races aren't intelligent enough to be in positions of power, complete with a PowerPoint on skull dimensions.

by Anonymousreply 20May 9, 2024 2:58 AM

Heil, Shitler

by Anonymousreply 21May 9, 2024 6:15 AM

My new book “He’s Back Again: My Take on Second Chances” will be out by the fall. Yes, he’s a retard but as any true Republican, you just pretend he’s the best thing since sliced bread.

by Anonymousreply 22May 9, 2024 7:24 AM

He’s a con artist. He ran because he’s under investigation. He’s a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 23May 9, 2024 7:55 AM

You know it’s very likely Ann is on the Spectrum. This is exactly something someone on the Spectrum would say.

She does not seem very Spectrumy when you watch her, but female Aspergers is thought to present different from the classical stereotype.

It would explain why she never married, had children, changes her hair, or is friends with Peter Thiel.

by Anonymousreply 24May 9, 2024 11:39 AM

Meh, they’re both cunts. So is the Aspie troll.

by Anonymousreply 25May 9, 2024 11:44 AM

Ann Coulter being racist is nothing new. And I'm not saying that in a lazy "She's a Republican, so of course she's racist!" way. She's made many offensive comments in this area before. She has a reputation as a cunt for a reason. And it doesn't surprise me she'd say that to his face because she seems sadistic. Inside she's enjoying herself. Vile bitch. But not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 26May 9, 2024 11:51 AM

As for her being out of touch, yes, the whole wasp thing not even the racists care about that way anymore.

And if there is one pleasure that one can take out of her still doing her schtick it's the fact that the MAGA crowd doesn't follow or like her. You know that has to eat her up inside. She was rude and crude before it became popular. And no one gives a shit about her now. All that nastiness just to be irrelevant, even on her own "side". Beautiful karma.

by Anonymousreply 27May 9, 2024 11:58 AM

This isn’t surprising wasn’t she the one who said the two Indian candidates arguing was “Hindu problems”

by Anonymousreply 28May 9, 2024 2:12 PM

Is this Vivek?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 9, 2024 2:25 PM

Remember when she called John Edwards a "faggot"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 9, 2024 5:12 PM

She's both racist and homophobic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 9, 2024 5:29 PM

"He’s a con artist. He ran because he’s under investigation. He’s a fraud."

Yep. But he should be hated for stuff like that, not for his race or ethnicity

by Anonymousreply 32May 9, 2024 6:54 PM

Vivek to white supremacist Ann Coulter: "Please shit in my mouth. May I have seconds?"

Pathetic and slimy grifter--his family must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 33May 9, 2024 7:07 PM

r31, that says so much about her attitude right there. She doesn't REALLY support the gays. She just likes the attention a fag hag gets and the fact that we make ugly areas we move worth more $$$. And, of course, since she's a cunt, she has to put down someone else (in this case blacks) while saying something nice about someone else. If she thought she was going to get any significant gay support without actually supporting equal rights for gays, well, she was pretty fucking wrong.

by Anonymousreply 34May 9, 2024 8:03 PM

R34 Honey, there is no presidential candidate who ever promised equal rights for men like banning circumcision. Only Andrew Yang spoke against it by accident. Yet men still vote anyway. Admittedly, less men then women but they don't demand special treatment like you, gay.

by Anonymousreply 35May 9, 2024 9:37 PM

Hello, r35.. Is that you, Ann? And who the fucks cares about circumcision outside of the cut/uncut fun debate? That's such a minor thing. Why bring that up at all?

by Anonymousreply 36May 9, 2024 9:41 PM

Would dear Ann vote for a feather instead of a dot?

by Anonymousreply 37May 10, 2024 1:37 AM

I only vote for whites

by Anonymousreply 38May 10, 2024 1:40 AM

No r37, they're just not American enough!

by Anonymousreply 39May 10, 2024 1:40 AM

Coultergeist really believes that Anglo Saxons are genetically the most independent and predisposed to democracy, while other ethnicities are destined to be followers dominated by authoritarian leaders. She actually told Vivek that she would only consider him for president if he had some “British blood” in him.

by Anonymousreply 40May 10, 2024 2:59 AM

what a CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 41May 10, 2024 5:46 AM

I think she’s great.

by Anonymousreply 42May 10, 2024 6:54 AM

R36 I don't think it is minor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 10, 2024 1:49 PM

The black conservatives seem to love her...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 10, 2024 2:32 PM

The black conservatives...all 3 of them

by Anonymousreply 45May 10, 2024 4:01 PM

Anne slept with all 3 of them.

by Anonymousreply 46May 10, 2024 5:12 PM

Someone better stay out of Quickie-Mart.

by Anonymousreply 47May 10, 2024 5:42 PM

^ 😂

by Anonymousreply 48May 10, 2024 6:40 PM

So Ann enjoys BBC? That could explain her racism, it's a self-loathing thing.

Or she's just a vile, lying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 49May 10, 2024 8:03 PM

^ No, she likes tiny-dicked incel guys, apparently

by Anonymousreply 50May 10, 2024 8:37 PM

If she and Jimmie had a baby, it would be world class ugly.

by Anonymousreply 51May 10, 2024 8:41 PM

Coulter is single, and likes to mingle, while Vivek is married with kids. I get the feeling that maybe she had an affair with him, or has some dirt on him. She was gloating throughout the interview.

by Anonymousreply 52May 10, 2024 8:56 PM

Wow, between Vivek and Dinesh D'Souza Ann must have the smoothest operating computer in town. No blue screen of death for that bitch 😏

by Anonymousreply 53May 10, 2024 9:21 PM

R39. I understand Ann's objection to Indians with a dot (although it is highly discriminatory), but Indians with a feather are as American as you can get. They are the Native Americans, First Nation if you will.

by Anonymousreply 54May 10, 2024 10:19 PM

The ladies on The View once asked Ann if she was Native American, and she replied, “Yes, I am. I’m a settler. I’m descended from settlers. Not from immigrants ... I’m not living in the Cherokee Nation. I’m living in America, which was created by settlers, not immigrants.” Her ancestors were Irish and German.

by Anonymousreply 55May 10, 2024 10:37 PM

You are terrible, R53. 😂 😂 😂

by Anonymousreply 56May 10, 2024 10:40 PM

^ I try 😉

by Anonymousreply 57May 10, 2024 10:40 PM

Ann Coulter = Irrelevant. Even DJT wouldn't grab her dried up skeletal pussy.

by Anonymousreply 58May 11, 2024 1:44 AM

I have never taken Ann too seriously finding her a caricature. From that perspective, she is just outrageous and mildly amusing.

by Anonymousreply 59May 11, 2024 1:50 AM

[quote] Her ancestors were Irish and German.

On her father’s side. Her mother’s ancestors were Puritan settlers from the 1600s. I guess those are the WASPs she was harping on about.

by Anonymousreply 60May 11, 2024 7:23 PM

“A Brown man running this country? Oh well we can’t have it. I mean we saw the Obama experim’nt and it failed miserably. It was so bad it got worse.”

by Anonymousreply 61May 11, 2024 7:37 PM

She's always been a troll who says offensive things for attention. She's basically a higher class Marjorie T Green.

by Anonymousreply 62May 11, 2024 7:43 PM

^ Well, the bats in my backyard are higher class then MTG

by Anonymousreply 63May 11, 2024 9:44 PM

The awful shit she says about other republicans is always amusing too me. It’s pathetic how they just take it too

by Anonymousreply 64May 11, 2024 10:13 PM

Even DLers find her funny.

by Anonymousreply 65May 11, 2024 10:20 PM

Do they find it hilarious when she calls men faggots?

by Anonymousreply 66May 11, 2024 10:43 PM

She's also said that women shouldn't be able to vote. She's a troll.

by Anonymousreply 67May 11, 2024 10:49 PM

DL always finds nasty bitchy women interesting. Doesn't mean we like them

by Anonymousreply 68May 11, 2024 10:51 PM

I think she is smart. According to you all, she has all these affairs with brown guys but I see no random out-of-wedlock child. A lot of other women get pregnant by Chad and are then surprised when he doesn't want to stick around raising a child with his booty call. Ann knows how birth control works, that's why I listen to her. Also, for 62 she looks rather young. I think she is something to look up too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 12, 2024 5:14 PM

R69 must be a racist who calls people "faggot"

by Anonymousreply 70May 12, 2024 5:17 PM

[quote] Also, for 62 she looks rather young.

She subsists on white wine and the blood of small children.

by Anonymousreply 71May 12, 2024 6:18 PM

[quote]Ann knows how birth control works, that's why I listen to her. .

Her face is birth control.

by Anonymousreply 72May 12, 2024 7:07 PM

Is r69 a bot? There is something like an approximation of wingnut thoughts in there, but it's not quite real. "Chad" does not mean what the bot seems to think it means in that context. It seems like a word that has been scooped up in the filter but now it's not quite sure where to place it.

by Anonymousreply 73May 12, 2024 7:11 PM

[quote]She subsists on white wine

What other color would SHE drink?

by Anonymousreply 74May 12, 2024 7:14 PM

Did Ann Coulter write this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 12, 2024 7:18 PM

She’s smart in the sense she keeps toe to toe when you call her out.

by Anonymousreply 76May 12, 2024 7:51 PM

I don’t think XY androgen insensitive people can get pregnant and based on her looks I think it possible that she might be that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 12, 2024 8:03 PM

R77 I remember some years ago she had a bit of an Adam’s apple, and her bone structure used to be more masculine. However, her looks are now less harsh, as if she’s gotten surgery and/or injections to feminize her face. I’ve always wondered if she was intersex or had some kind of thyroid condition. This is a “before” picture:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 12, 2024 8:34 PM

Half-human, half-praying mantis.

by Anonymousreply 79May 12, 2024 10:14 PM

Vivek also believes that cows are sacred. Moo moo.

by Anonymousreply 80May 12, 2024 10:30 PM

Did Eddie Murphy ever date her? She’s his type.

by Anonymousreply 81May 12, 2024 10:49 PM

@r80, Well, he just lost McDonald's support

by Anonymousreply 82May 12, 2024 10:51 PM

What would happen if someone told Ann she looked heavy?

by Anonymousreply 83May 12, 2024 11:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!