Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: Done’ With New York, Fox News Star Sean Hannity Lists Long Island Estate for $13.75 Million

A post on reddit suggests he still has multiple properties in NY and NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2024 1:41 AM

Worst case ever of the Dorian Gray Effect

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 3:35 PM

The buyers have to agree that the dumped wife gets to stay in the attic.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 3:41 PM

It’s not the Hamptons

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 3:44 PM

Hannity made $millions by lying and anti-American propaganda. Burn it down 😠

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 3:45 PM

I like the exterior a lot, perfect shingle style. But the interiors, too much open space and white on white. Was the kitchen ever used? Talk about tasteful but uninviting.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2024 3:46 PM

There isn’t enough sage on this earth

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2024 4:07 PM

Amazing how much you can buy with zero morals and fat lying ass.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2024 4:12 PM

Nice house but it would need an exorcism before I'd move in

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2024 4:15 PM

It’s on a spit of land; a direct hit from a hurricane would take it out.

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 4:18 PM

Go ahead, R9. I'm listening.

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 4:20 PM

Agreed R5. The exterior is a reasonably respectable Shingle Style-inspired house, better than all but the top tier of its type.

The interior, though, is insipid, a cross between one of the better ($$$) fat farms in Texas and the regional executive offices of the Shaklee Vitamins MLM empire. That's to say it's not remotely Shingle Style nor even architecture, it's just shit inspired by the architecture if shopping malls and Candlewood Suites hotel lobbies.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 4:39 PM

Good riddance to bad luggage.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2024 4:40 PM

When is he marrying the new chippie??

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2024 5:00 PM

Wide angle lenses can be deceiving, but it looks like a lot of wasted space between the living room and the stairs. A hotel might need such a large passageway, but a home does not.

Also, definitely too much white.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2024 5:24 PM

Long Island?

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2024 8:22 PM

^ Yes, Long Island for a short dick

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2024 8:48 PM

I just now looked at the boring ass pictures. Sterile and one dimensional like he is. I'm surprised they took down all the pictures of him sucking Trump's dick

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2024 8:53 PM

About what you’d expect. Limbaugh had more flair!

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2024 1:33 AM

Evil is profitable.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2024 1:38 AM

I don't understand the placement of the chairs and ottoman blocking the fireplace.

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2024 1:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!