Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alec Baldwin Hasn’t Ruled Out Having More Kids

Surprise, Alec Baldwin is talking about procreating again. In an episode of the Our Way With Paul Anka and Skip Bronson podcast released Wednesday, the 66-year-old and father of eight spoke to the show’s hosts about the slim — but not impossible — prospect of growing his family. Again. “I have eight children. I got my oldest daughter. She has a baby and she and her boyfriend are living in Oregon,” Baldwin told the co-hosts of the current state of his decades-long seed-spreading campaign. “I met my wife and we got married and had seven kids in nine years. It’s crazy.”

Baldwin, of course, is referring to his 28-year-old daughter Ireland Baldwin, whom he shares with ex-wife Kim Basinger. The other seven kids — yes, you heard me correctly — belong to wife Hilaria Baldwin, of rumored fake-Spanish-accent fame. The couple certainly has their hands full, considering the brood members range from 16 months to 10 years in age. But when Anka asked if his podcast guest was done having kids, Baldwin didn’t give a straight “no.”

“Oh man, how dare you ask me that question,” he said, laughing. “I think I’m done.” Baldwin admitted he hadn’t always planned on having this many offspring, but that things changed drastically after he met Hilaria (Hilary?). “Every time the [youngest] baby would get to be 2 years old, we go, ‘Maybe it’s time for one more baby, just one more baby …’” he told the co-hosts. Even his wife told Romper last year that they were “probably, most definitely, almost completely” done having kids, while noting at the time that Alec still hadn’t gotten a vasectomy. If you ask me, it sounds like there maybe, possibly, potentially might be room for one more kid. Maybe!

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 7:21 AM

No, thanks.

I think we've had enough Baldwins for the entirety of Earth's existence. In fact, I'd say we're at the "immoderate" stage of Baldwins.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 6:36 PM

Advanced paternal age is linked to autism and ADHD. This guy's fetish is so irresponsible.

Just keep blasting away, you old fool.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 6:39 PM

It's a fetish for them both at this point, I think that much is clear.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 6:43 PM

Translation:

They still have an unused deposit he made at the sperm bank when they got married and the surrogacy agency offers discounts to repeat customers.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 6:49 PM

r4 hit the nail on the head. And yes, EEEEELaria most definitely has a baby fetish.

Expect the new "moonbump" and her speaking incessantly of how her 8th pregnancy is going, with pics of her in high heels doing stupid yoga moves - any day now.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 6:53 PM

Save the Planet. No more fucking kids.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 8:22 PM

God please no more Alec. Get your dick chopped already.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 8:58 PM

My guess is he’s going to do a full Musk. Go from being a liberal to becoming a hard right alpha male. Being liberal is 5 helping him at all professionally and some even think he was set up by rightwingers on set.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 9:23 PM

No way, r8. Conservatives hate him and always will. Look at how many of those assholes celebrated when he shot that woman. He's not jumping that bandwagon.

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 3:55 AM

Any future kids will have to visit Alec in jail.

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 6:58 AM

100% true R8. Conservatives loathe him because of his playing Dump on SNL. They're the ones behind the vast online push to have him convicted and imprisoned over the movie set shooting of Halyna Hutchins.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 7:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!