Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Russell Brand is getting baptized to "leave the past behind"

I guess Jesus will give him the audience he needs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2024 10:00 PM

Should have been a crib death.

by Anonymousreply 1April 30, 2024 11:33 AM

Will it make him funny?

by Anonymousreply 2April 30, 2024 12:26 PM

[quote]As meaning deteriorates in the modern world, as our value systems and institutions crumble, all of us become increasingly aware that there is this eerily familiar awakening and beckoning figure that we’ve all known all of our lives, within us and around us.

Could be Bill Barr talking there. This just confirms my suspicions that pro-Russian "far leftists" are actually just conservatives. At least he seems to have dropped the black dye job and (perhaps related to his "awakening") the Jesus hair.

by Anonymousreply 3April 30, 2024 12:32 PM

He is a literal sex pest rapist. I'd almost forgotten about him until this. When I hear of Trump's mushroom dick I picture Russell's during that protest where he whipped it out

by Anonymousreply 4April 30, 2024 12:36 PM

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!

by Anonymousreply 5April 30, 2024 2:13 PM

“I know, it’s incredible: Thames Water is no longer responsible for the biggest piece of shit in the river.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2024 9:32 PM

This is the fake Christian agenda. Even Blaire White recently said that she thought about going to church again. There are certain rightwing e-celebs who receive money so that they claim that they have been born-again Christians only to say in a few years that it is all a lie and they should have never started praying. Mark my words! They are doing this to spread atheism because first, people are happy that their rightwing e-celebs became Christian but then they will witness how quickly they have lost their faith again. It will destroy moral amongst Christians and spread atheism and I'm here for it! Praise Moloch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2024 9:47 PM

*snort*

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2024 10:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!