Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tony Nominee Vanessa Williams Releases New Single 'Legs (Keep Dancing)'

The new single marks Williams' return to pop music after 15 years.

'The Legs Are The Last To Go' was the title of the 2008 memoir by the late stage and screen actress Diahann Carroll, and it was that title that inspired Williams' return to the studio. “Diahann played my mother in a movie I produced, The Courage to Love, and has always been a huge inspiration for me,” shared Williams. “I remember seeing her talking to Oprah about her autobiography. She spoke so beautifully and confidently about her age and power and the fact that beauty fades but your legs give you strength and are the last to go.”

Watch the 'Legs' video...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2024 11:10 PM

An 11-time Grammy nominee, Williams had a thriving career in the pop music scene throughout the late 20th and early 21st centuries, releasing eight solo albums, one live album, and three compilation albums. Following the release of her eighth album, The Real Thing, Williams focused her career on acting and the stage, appearing on Broadway in Sondheim on Sondheim, A Trip to Bountiful, After Midnight, and POTUS: Or, Behind Every Great Dumbass Are Seven Women Trying to Keep Him Alive. She is set to return to the stage next season in London's West End, as Miranda Priestly in Elton John's musical adaptation of The Devil Wears Prada.

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2024 10:24 PM

This Vanessa Williams?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2024 10:26 PM

OP Hitler, etc.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2024 10:29 PM

My post is better.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2024 11:01 PM

This sounds like it was written for JLo. Not saying that's a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2024 11:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!