Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman is upset her hot blind boyfriend who doesn’t even drive won’t split parking costs with her

She feels that because she has compromised certain things for him and his disability etc. that he should be willing to pay half of the parking costs despite him not being able to drive legally as he is legally blind, and feels be still benefits from her having the car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2024 6:20 PM

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2024 2:29 PM

When you live together you should there shouldn't be your money and my money and if that's the case then break up.

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2024 2:30 PM

He’s being labeled “hot” from one distant, blurred photograph?

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2024 2:32 PM

My first inclination is to quote Lucille Bluth's "I don't understand the question and won't respond to it."

If she drives the boyfriend places, he should split the parking. If she's moving she's at his behest and incurring extra expenses as a result, he should offer to help. His vision is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2024 2:35 PM

R1 who cares? Jesus. For someone whose posting history is filled with complete bullshit and lies, you would think you could go along with what this woman is saying. It’s a lot more believable than anything you claim, that’s for sure, especially when your claims change by the hour.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2024 2:36 PM

R4 that’s if he asked her to. If you choose on your own to move to be closer to me that isn’t my issue. You chose it.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2024 2:37 PM

[quote]that’s if he asked her to

The preview for OP's link says the boyfriend pushed for the move. This sounds like a typical Reddit dilemma where the only real debate in the comments is which of the partners is the one true narcissistic, gaslighting abuser, since there must always be one in most advice-oriented subreddits.

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2024 2:42 PM

She should stop driving him places. See how he likes it.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2024 2:43 PM

Women are so desperate they'll hold on to anything. A man wouldn't have wasted time even putting pen to paper to describe how their blind boyfriend or girlfriend won't do this or that. Women can be such attention whores when it comes to sharing their problems with the world. "The barista at the coffee shop won't stop staring at my tits and he keeps spelling my name wrong!"

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2024 2:56 PM

He should stop letting her use his handicapped parking permit and see how she likes it, R8.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2024 2:57 PM

R10 THIS.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2024 3:01 PM

The story probably isn't real, but if it were, then I don't think it's unreasonable to share costs on parking given both are using the car. Okay, she's obviously the sole driver, but she drives him to see friends, too.

But if he refused, then the next step is surely to sell the car. No parking costs then and he surely wouldn't object to her selling a car that he doesn't want to pay towards.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2024 3:29 PM

He takes the train to work etc.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 3:32 PM

She still has to pay for HER parking. What good does his handicapped permit do her when her boyfriend is an entitled cheapskate? She should dump his ass.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 4:37 PM

The BF is very self-centered and thinks his needs are the only ones that are important. I say dump the a-hole.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2024 6:14 PM

Women are horrible.

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2024 6:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!