Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Joker: Folie À Deux’: First Audio Preview Of Lady Gaga As Harley Quinn Released

I wonder if Gaga will pull this off and earn an Oscar nomination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2024 11:41 AM

Audio preview below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2024 4:09 AM

She’s a talented, skilled and accomplished woman who I will never understand the flak she gets on this site.

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2024 4:11 AM

R2, those comments are usually from bitter, elderly Madonna fans. They hate all female pop stars who dare challenge their queen's throne.

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2024 4:16 AM

[quote] those comments are usually from bitter, elderly Madonna fans.

Are there any other kind?

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2024 4:21 AM

She's a gifted singer and musician and songwriter, but she has a face meant for radio.

by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2024 4:28 AM

Let the THEMS go in my stead. I will be boycotting.

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2024 4:31 AM

[quote]but she has a face meant for radio.

The camera likes her, r5, she has a *look*.

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2024 4:32 AM

Love her. She’s the only performer of her generation who has the talent and chops to be interesting and entertaining.

Don’t usually root for celebrities, but I enjoy her success. 👏

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2024 4:35 AM

I feel bad for her that she gets migraines.

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2024 4:39 AM

" bitter, elderly Madonna fans."

Well, she's bitter, elderly Madonna... They're a matching set

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2024 4:40 AM

MDNA deserves a place in the Cunt Pantheon along with Streisand. Gaga is a much better person.

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2024 4:43 AM

Beyoncé wanted this role but it involved reading.

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2024 5:00 AM

I did not like Heath Ledger in his role as “Joker”.

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2024 5:16 AM

I think she'll do great in this.

She's a great pop singer with a ton of huge hits, but I think she likes acting more than pop stardom. A part of me thinks she'll pull a Cher and do less and less music going forward.

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2024 5:41 AM

She has a brain and talent. I don’t like that.

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2024 5:43 AM

[quote] A part of me thinks she'll pull a Cher and do less and less music going forward.

I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2024 5:46 AM

When does the movie come out?

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2024 5:50 AM

October.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2024 5:53 AM

R8, I totally agree. Even her misses are interesting.

I was never a big fan during her peak years, but have really grown to appreciate her as her career has ebbed and flowed since then.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2024 5:57 AM

"I make-a da pizza!"

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2024 6:05 AM

How's her fibermyalgia? Oh, that only croped up when ticket sales dwindled.

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2024 7:38 AM

Things can only improve after the first Joker.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2024 9:35 AM

I like Gaga, but this attempt at musicalization is going to be an epic disaster. Once the incel Joker fanboys find out about this, it will be ridiculed as gay and it will flop.

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2024 1:04 PM

I never liked her much as a musician. Never liked her songs much. She's a better actress.

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2024 1:18 PM

I have a bad feeling about this.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2024 3:28 PM

I never much cared for her music but she has screen presence and God knows she leaves the old blond hag in the dust when it comes to acting.

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2024 4:32 PM

Her and Cooper made a great pair.

They're both so pathetically desperate for an Oscar it is beyond embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2024 5:27 PM

The Glenn Close/Gaga Oscar battle was the most fun. Both losing to Colman was a fitting end.

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2024 5:41 PM

"I make-uh dah pizzas! Now a-gimme thst Oscuh!!!"

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2024 5:43 PM

[quote]“We made love amidst chaos. We talked about shootings. We made love amidst terrorism. And we talked about how people’s hearts are also suffering all over the world as they watch and witness a swell of violence. We made love amidst violence.”

So fucking pretentious that it becomes laughable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2024 5:47 PM

[quote] They're both so pathetically desperate for an Oscar it is beyond embarrassing.

She’s done a small, handful of movies. And she has an Oscar.

Did she run over one of your cats or something?

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2024 5:49 PM

I liked her in House of Gucci.

by Anonymousreply 32April 4, 2024 2:07 AM

I thought Cleopatra would bring her a 2nd Oscar. Whatever happened to her being cast in that role? I remember the poster with one tear rolling down her cheek.

by Anonymousreply 33April 4, 2024 2:54 AM

This bitch is not gifted. She’s a VERY mediocre songwriter, can’t dance, fug, unremarkable voice, her acting is pedestrian. Some of you Lady Gaga loons love gaslighting us with “omg she’s so gifted blah blah blah” and of course we are just “jealous” because we want our fave diva to have a middling music career that peaked 14 years ago, an acting career that is all hype, an Oscar she didn’t earn, and a face not even a zombie would eat. Yeah, so jealous.

This movie will be pushed down our throats and hyped to hell and back. Her fans, like her, can’t be satisfied with a hit movie, no, they are already talking OSCAR!!!!!! Because awards are hers, and your, only validation. Without them, she and you are nothing. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 34April 4, 2024 3:00 AM

Well...smell r34.

by Anonymousreply 35April 4, 2024 3:02 AM

The first one was such a serious drama. Why are they making the second one a musical? I am not getting good vibes from this.

by Anonymousreply 36April 4, 2024 3:03 AM

r34 got triggered

by Anonymousreply 37April 4, 2024 3:03 AM

R34, I take it you’re among the 99 people who didn’t believe in her.

by Anonymousreply 38April 4, 2024 3:03 AM

R37 Triggered? No, you all are clearly triggered by fapping over this pathetic try hard. She has a career of cringe. She’s epically pretentious. She fake as fuck. It is fact Diane Warren had that rape song completed in full before LG begged to be put on it. You respect her for that desperate action? Then she’s one of FIVE songwriters (and you dare talk about Beyonce) on Mark Ronson’s Oscar song. She didn’t write shit. I have no doubt she’ll get nominated. The Oscars are a joke. And guess what? No one will care. The camera loves her? JFC no it doesn’t.

Musically, she can’t touch her age group peers like Taylor or Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 39April 4, 2024 3:08 AM

r39 calm down. Maybe some pills will soothe your anger.

by Anonymousreply 40April 4, 2024 3:11 AM

R14 Well her music career has been over for 10 years. She’s had a few hits but she fell off the wagon with “Artpop”. She’s not on the level of Taylor and Beyonce. At one time, she was bigger than both of them.

And I don’t know why Madonna fans would be mad because she didn’t have Madonna’s longevity as a pop artist.

by Anonymousreply 41April 4, 2024 3:23 AM

R41 She was never bigger than Taylor or Beyonce. Ever. She was Katy Perry level, maybe, and only for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 42April 4, 2024 3:25 AM

I love r34 and r39. I totally agree. Gagme is annoying, preachy and mediocre. When she tried to sell herself as a female Bowie, I honestly wondered if she had lost her mind.

by Anonymousreply 43April 4, 2024 3:26 AM

If the first one is a little Taxi Driver, The King of Comedy maybe the new one will be a musical like New York New York?

by Anonymousreply 44April 4, 2024 5:51 AM

In 10 more years Gaga will make a great Norma Desmond.

by Anonymousreply 45April 4, 2024 5:52 AM

"I feel bad for her that she gets migraines."

She has everything: PTSD, celiac disease, fibromyalgia, bi-polar, bullied, adult acne, OCD, nut allergy, rosacea, thinning hair, endometriosis and cooties.

by Anonymousreply 46April 4, 2024 7:50 AM

Her latching to older artists, i.e. Tony Bennett, Elton John etc. always seemed so phony. The Sound of Music bit she did at the Oscars - before A Star Is Born remake#300 was made, was SO obvious and a desperate attempt to be TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I respected her more with the meat dress and the orb thing she arrived at the Grammys in the one year, in the Bekins truck.

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2024 10:24 AM

I wish she'd change her name to Lady Gaza.

by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2024 10:32 AM

R48 She will just give her time. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2024 10:35 AM

Hopefully she's working on a new album!

by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2024 11:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!