Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Court to decide if Ontario must pay for surgery to make vagina if patient also want to keep penis

[quote] A non-binary Ontario resident is locked in a legal battle over public funding for surgery to create a vagina while leaving the penis intact

I don't care what people do, but in this case, I don't think the public health care system should have to pay for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2024 5:07 PM

Take it to a tranny message board, we don't care.

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2024 6:04 PM

This really does seem like getting two bites of the apple.

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2024 6:07 PM

Without exception, these people are all untethered from reality.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2024 6:09 PM

This should be classified, as cosmetic surgery (elective), not healthcare.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 6:11 PM

R4 not performing the surgery would be tantamount to saying that there are only two genders

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2024 6:15 PM

I can't help feeling this guy would benefit more from psychiatric treatment than from surgery.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 6:28 PM

Canadians are often going south of the border for life saving cancer surgeries and paying for it themselves while this fucking bullshit is dominating the news cycle.

I hate this fucking country.

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 6:31 PM

Probably a dumb question but adding without deleting seems like it wouldn't work. You can't just add in a vagina without causing major problems to the function of the organs around that vagina, yes?

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2024 6:32 PM

This makes no sense

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2024 6:33 PM

Papa don't preach,

I've been losing sleep

But I made up my mind, I'm keeping my pussy. . . .

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2024 6:33 PM

Basta!

If gender is a social construct, then why must people alter their genitalia to fit their "gender identity"?

Either biological sex is different than gender, or it's not.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2024 6:37 PM

Cartman's mom really was ahead of her time.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2024 6:37 PM

The big hard juicy dick would be over the pussy slot? Does IT keep its balls too? Are the balls like a curtain over a doorway to keep out drafts? And what body cavity does the faux pussy use?

Can it attach the breasts to the back, and keep strong muscular pecs in place on the front?

Can it get clits on its new tits, instead of nipples?

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 6:44 PM

Welfare doesn’t pay for your surgery to turn into an AI figure.

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2024 6:48 PM

[quote] I can't help feeling this guy would benefit more from psychiatric treatment than from surgery.

Psychiatry is the one pushing the tranny insanity.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2024 6:48 PM

Why would they allow the creation of a body type (for want of a better term) that doesn't even exist in nature?

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2024 7:00 PM

HOW VERY DARE YOU R16!

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2024 7:08 PM

Well, look at the bright side. At least he can go fuck himself now.

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2024 7:42 PM

The ONLY reason I give a crap is purely medical/scientific.

Don't they need to frankenstein the penis for spare parts to make a vagina? As a purely rhetorical question without any desire for a real answer - how would they even go about such a surgery.

This isn't about identity. It's clearly about fetish.

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2024 7:50 PM

But is there enough there to work with?

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2024 7:55 PM

I think OP should hop on her broomstick and fly up there and STOP THE INSANITY!

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2024 8:33 PM

If genitals doesn’t define gender, then how does chopping off genitalia, or pasting genitalia on, AFFIRM gender?

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2024 8:45 PM

Would insurance also pay for two penises if someone felt extra manly?

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2024 8:49 PM

Again, leftists being shocked, shocked I tell ya, at the results of the policies they vote for.

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2024 8:51 PM

[quote]I can't help feeling this guy would benefit more from psychiatric treatment than from surgery.

Transgenderism is just a type of BODY DYSMORPHIC DISORDER, a mental illness where the afflicted obsess irrationally over an imagined flaw.

A more famous type of BDD is anorexia.

You're right, these people need psychiatric help more than anything.

I don't understand why big proponents of psychiatry like liberals are doing them a disservice by humoring/enabling them and not suggesting therapy and psychotropics.

🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2024 9:09 PM

I identify as man with a horse dong.

Where’s the money for my penile embiggening?

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2024 9:09 PM

Fucking ridiculous.

These people are literally going to cost us our democracies.

by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2024 9:16 PM

r27. That is the most stupid take I have ever heard

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2024 9:19 PM

Just the fact that any government would even consider paying for this nonsense shows that it is totally fucked up and everyone in it should be put to death.

The only operation this guy needs is plugging up the hole in his head.

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2024 9:30 PM

A man wants both a fauxgina and a mangina? How many holes does a guy need?

by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2024 9:32 PM

It’s a factual take because this idiocy is driving people to vote for Donald fucking Trump.

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2024 9:42 PM

R15, that's a fair point. In fact, if a psychiatrist dared suggest that wanting a penis and a fake vagina at the same time JUST MIGHT be a sign of mental illness, they'd lose their license to practise medicine. They might even get sued.

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2024 9:48 PM

I love women (not in that way), but who the hell would really want a vagina? I mean, have you ever seen one of those things?

by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2024 10:23 PM

I identify as a quadruple amputee….where is my insurance money to have my limbs cut off?

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2024 10:27 PM

yawn

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2024 10:28 PM

The court should order psychiatric treatment.

I’m very curious to know where the frankenwound would go if the cock and balls stay since the real-estate is limited down there and why even bother since the anus is right there already. Maybe the future is anal surgery where your hole can be fashioned to look like a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2024 11:24 PM

So this will be one of those fauxginas with the walls made of laboratory grown fish skins cells on a polycarbonate mesh?

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2024 12:13 AM

The World Is Sick and Getting Sicker. Doctors with knives making money on people who need psychiatric treatment.

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2024 12:26 AM

Like lobotomies, r38?

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2024 1:34 AM

Doctors already do these, this lawsuit is less about the surgery and more about what insurance must pay for. they either use peritoneal tissue or tissue from corpses.

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2024 1:35 AM

Do donors have a box they can check so their cadavers are not harvested to create fauxginas on non binaries who are keeping their penises?

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2024 1:39 AM

My insurance company definitely shouldn’t have to pay for this kind of elective non-essential cosmetic procedure for the mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2024 2:05 AM

I'll take a mangina if I can move it from back to front when I feel like it, but leave my crowning glory alone.

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2024 2:12 AM

[quote] Are the balls like a curtain over a doorway to keep out drafts?

Not a portière but a pussyière.

by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2024 2:27 AM

A fine way to add to your bottom line, while siphoning from someone else's.

by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2024 4:31 AM

I hope the good citizens of Nunavut have to deal with a similar situation.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2024 3:14 PM

Has the Toronto Trans Collective filed an amicus brief?

by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2024 5:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!