Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GQ: “Did someone say… VISIBILITY?”

TIB!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 5, 2024 7:08 AM

This is the one who thinks women want to be raped.

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2024 12:11 PM

This is entirely the fault of too many women working in magazine publishing.

Men would never come up with this idea.

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2024 12:17 PM

pointless and gross.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2024 12:57 PM

Ah here's this week's "no trans person should ever be featured on a magazine cover, an advert, on television, or anywhere for that matter. Any company breaking that rule will feel the full force of my boycott!" topic.

Yay.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 12:57 PM

Sowing division once again, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2024 12:59 PM

Wow she's got a masculine energy I wonder where it comes from

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 1:05 PM

“No… it is the CRITICS who will be sowing division.”

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 1:51 PM

Hunter was much more fem in Euphoria S1, but then apparently went of hormones before S2, and the change was very evident.

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2024 2:03 PM

R4, no, parading the mentally ill around is not okay.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2024 7:13 PM

I didn’t realize Hunter was trans until like Season 2 lol.

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2024 7:40 PM

So trans women are women (unless they want to be on the cover of a men’s fashion magazine)?

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2024 7:47 PM

I mean, Kim K has been on the cover of GQ and I don't think she's trans...

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2024 7:50 PM

Actually, there have been many women on the cover of GQ, so never mind

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 7:53 PM

Also, thanks Muriel for finally doing your thing elsewhere. I'm Rowling with laughter.

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2024 7:56 PM

Among Taylor’s Ten Essential Items are:

A Polaroid camera

Her jeans

Eye patches

Watercolors

Tuck kits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2024 8:57 PM

Biological women do not need "tuck kits" That's something biological men need for their female cosplay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2024 9:15 PM

Titties!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2024 9:43 PM

Prostate!!! Testicles!!!

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2024 9:45 PM

Is anybody in Hollywood not an 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒕 ?

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2024 11:47 PM

Let me hide my cock. Look I’m an innocent little girl!

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2024 3:01 AM

They think their invisible friends and meaningless tweets are activism. [bold]THEY claim to be fighting for their lives? [/bold]Where is their battleground? Red carpets? They don't even know anything about the Gay Rights Movement. We fought for healthcare and actual survival. They fight for toilets and lip gloss. Glorified idiots playing female cosplay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2024 3:10 AM

Hard to believe she wasn't born a girl. She seems cute.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2024 3:20 AM

To be fair this guy comes as close to looking like a woman as I've seen from the current crop of fakes.. Photoshop, or does he really look this femme ?

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2024 3:25 AM

[quote]Actually, there have been many women on the cover of GQ, so never mind

And that is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2024 3:55 AM

R23 I guarantee that if you put "her" next to an actual biological female, "she" would look a lot less womanly in comparison.

Look up pics of Gigi Gorgeous and "her" spouse; both are trans (Gigi is a biological male, the "husband" is a biological female), and the first thing that jumps out at you is the difference in skull sizes.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2024 4:06 AM

I WILL NOT BE SILENT

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2024 4:27 AM

[quote] I guarantee that if you put "her" next to an actual biological female, "she" would look a lot less womanly in comparison

Very possible. I never heard of this guy before, nor ever watched him on Euphoria. I went totally by Op's post.

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2024 4:35 AM

Speaking of IN-VISIBILITY, what is the disgraced Janet Mock up to lately, other than being shunned?

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2024 5:07 AM

[quote][R4], no, parading the mentally ill around is not okay.

For fucks sake, why do you care?

And don’t trot out the “trans activist” talking points when most trans are not Alok level crazy.

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2024 5:28 AM

It’s not like we’ll fuck.

R16 is nasty and Tanner’s gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2024 6:11 AM

In the video at R15 Schafer talks like a 12 year old. They're 25 years old.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2024 6:39 AM

In the GQ interview Schafer kept talking about how they don't want to be defined by being trans and just wants to be a girl. A 25 year old girl.

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2024 7:03 AM

Schafer doesn’t want to play trans parts, he wands to play sis roles. The man head, hands, and feet will make sure he doesn’t.

I think Janet Mock has milked the “redefining realness” thing as far as it will go. Being trans was their only talent. The mask came off when Mock had that meltdown at the pose premiere party.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2024 7:38 AM

R29 Exactly. Many gender critical people will say trans people are mentally ill and then go on to be vile about them. Says it all really.

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2024 8:03 AM

[quote]They're 25 years old.

How many are there?

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2024 2:05 PM

I don’t think the “mentally ill” label is appropriate. That’s what straights used to say about gay people.

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2024 2:17 PM

Some years ago, saw Gigi G. at a Kreation after she was working out somewhere. It's interesting that she was in full woman drag to work out-nails, pancake makeup, hair, jewelry. Way more rough looking in person, and has that weird helium voice.

Hunter looks more like a woman than Gigi does. It's interesting the number of RuPaul drag queens who come out as trans during the show or after they get famous- Adore Delano, Carmen Carrera, Eureka O'Hara, Gigi Goode, Willow Pill, Stacey Lane Mathhews, Kornbread, Jiggly Caliente ,Lashauwn Beyond, Kenya Michaels, Monica Beverly Hillz, Laganja Estranja, Gia Gunn, Aja, Jasmine Kennedy, and Bosco.

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2024 5:35 PM

You are all being punked by this man and/or their publicist. Does this person really need multiple DL threads? Of course not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2024 11:01 PM

I guess it's appropriate that there was a penis involved, at least at one time. Did he get the chop or not?

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2024 11:23 PM

Nice tits!

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2024 11:24 PM

Fighting to survive. On a magazine cover? Sounds about THEMs.

by Anonymousreply 41April 5, 2024 1:25 AM

[quote]I think Janet Mock has milked the “redefining realness” thing as far as it will go. Being trans was their only talent.

It certainly wasn't a talent for writing or directing television!

by Anonymousreply 42April 5, 2024 6:29 AM

Hideous eyeshadow. The makeup artist obviously hated Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 43April 5, 2024 6:58 AM

Believe me, I stand with J.K., but Hunter Schafer is a good actress so she's ok in my book.

by Anonymousreply 44April 5, 2024 7:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!