Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Goop is not down for polyamory or pass around poon

Well, I guess that settles that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2024 3:50 AM

Who would ever have presumed that she would be? Apart from her monetized lifestyle quackery including various vag-themed products, she's about the most boring person one can imagine.

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2024 11:48 PM

Gwen needs a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2024 11:53 PM

Funny. When she was divorcing I read that she and Chris had an open relationship/were swingers and he divorced her because she was fucking people without him (breaking one of their rules)…also she’s a notorious public cheat.

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2024 11:56 PM

Well, ok then, our minds are all settled then.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 12:25 AM

It’s all fun and games until Amber Rose names names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2024 12:47 AM

Gwyneth has the world's worst hair. It always looks like it's falling out because she's on chemo.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 12:50 AM

Gwyneth is not pretty or beautiful

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 1:45 AM

An above the shoulders bob would look good on her.

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2024 2:21 AM

She is into ghost kitchens though. I like seeing a physical restaurant typically.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2024 2:33 AM

I will always love the thread that asked posters about their regrets.

One post was:

"Carrying to term..."

- Blythe Danner

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2024 3:26 AM

Bullshit she isn’t. Gwyynnythh (Christ what a stupid name) princess of darkness has fucked everyone. Literally everyone. It was something of a joke how all her boyfriends cut and ran despite her being such a heau.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2024 3:57 AM

R11 is a jealous bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2024 3:28 AM

R3, were they bisexual swingers like Will and Jada?

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2024 3:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!