Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Felicity Huffman's Triumphant Return to TV, Take Two: Criminal Minds Spinoff

Since her first try with the Good Doctor spinoff didn't get picked up as a series, our Flicka is trying again.

This time, she's playing Mandy Patinkin's ex-wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 4:12 AM

CUNT. MASSIVE CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2024 5:56 PM

[quote] Criminal Minds Spinoff

Takes one to play one.

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2024 6:10 PM

Working with Mandy? Hasn't she already been punished enough?!

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2024 7:14 PM

The smugness.

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2024 7:36 PM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2024 11:52 PM

Wow. She really is in actor jail.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 1:27 AM

;;;;;;

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 3:49 AM

How does she still get roles but Teri Hatcher can't even get hired to work as a hostess at Chilis?

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2024 3:51 AM

Whenever I see her name I think of Colbert's awesome coinage: "The Splendiferous Zeppelin Escapades of Filliam H. Muffman"

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2024 3:54 AM

Mandy Patinkin isn't on this show. But her character was once married to his character.

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2024 3:55 AM

And yes I would rather a Teri Hatcher late career revival.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2024 3:56 AM

She’s a regally good actress. I don’t see why her particular crime, for which she did her penance, should require lifetime banishment from the industry.

RDJ was driving around high with a loaded gun in the ‘90s and he just won an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2024 4:03 AM

Does Teri still live in a van down by the river?

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 4:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!