Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am a woman and a National!

Marathon, Flarda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2024 1:55 PM

The male cop is hot!

I love how the drunk woman holds up her purse and pretends to record with it.

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2024 1:27 PM

Floriduh, of course.

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2024 1:29 PM

I'm guessing this was a platonic friend because the guy who called sounds tres gay.

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2024 3:01 PM

R3 No, that was the hotel manager at the beginning.

The friend she was staying with shows up when the police are arresting her.

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2024 3:24 PM

Yeah, R4 I realized my error. Those cops are way too patient.

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2024 3:30 PM

It's ridiculous, sad and a waste of time, but I love these videos.

One woman was busted for shop lifting with her toddler which was very sad, but the drunks I love.

by Anonymousreply 6April 1, 2024 4:35 PM

Oh, yeah, R3? What's your name and your badge number?,

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2024 1:54 AM

Apparently she lost her teeth along with her mind.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2024 1:56 AM

[quote] I am a woman and a National!

Calling herself a "national" hints along the line she has heard some "sovereign citizen" garbage and is vaguely using that to argue American laws don't apply to her. I've been watching the SovCits for months now. They're not just American. UK, Ireland, and Australia have them too.

I recently made a comment on Amazon warning the suckers about one of the "how to be a sovereign citizen" books some conman is selling telling them how to mess up their lives. Amazon warned me not to do it again or I'd be banned.

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2024 2:32 AM

R2, she was only visiting Florida. Unfortunately, she’s from Michigan, my home state.

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2024 2:36 AM

I like when one makes a comment about her biting than they laugh about how she can't.

It reminds me of the first time I met my dad's second wife. I was only 4 years old and it was a few months after my mom had kicked him out and he took us to her house one morning. She was wearing a ratty pink bathroom probably the same one she had the entire time I knew her and she didn't have any teeth. I remember while we were sitting nervously in her living room my dad making a comment about how she wouldn't bite and thinking how could she.

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2024 2:47 AM

[quote]The male cop is hot!

The gay one?

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2024 3:22 AM

I am citizen woman! 👩🏽

by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2024 4:47 AM

I thought Cloris Leachman died?

by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2024 1:40 PM

Any doubts on her politics?

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2024 1:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!