Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Seeking Vegan Matchmaker to join our team"

As a Vegan Matchmaker, you will be responsible for connecting individuals who share a love for veganism and are seeking meaningful relationships.

Responsibilities:

- Manage a database of clients seeking vegan partners

- Conduct interviews and assessments to understand clients' preferences and compatibility

- Match clients based on shared values, interests, and lifestyle choices

- Provide personalized coaching and guidance to clients throughout the matchmaking process

- Coordinate and facilitate introductions between matched individuals

- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all client interactions

Skills: - Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and establish trust

- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal

- Knowledge of veganism and the vegan community

- Understanding of relationship dynamics and compatibility factors

- Empathy and understanding towards clients' needs and desires

- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage client profiles and match data effectively

Preferred Skills (not required):

- Experience in being a personal assistant

- Knowledge of massage therapy

- Familiarity with guest services in the hotel industry

- Understanding of being a vegan chef

- Experience in natural healing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 11:53 PM

Tell me you want to hire a hooker without telling me you want to hire a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 11:09 PM

I have a great job,finally. but I am hearing many other people are struggling to get hired.

This posting is an example of some of the bullshit jobseekers have to put up with.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 11:12 PM

I would make an excellent matchmaker and should be strongly considered by any and all agencies for a six figure position immediately. I have no credit or stable work history and I meet none of these stupid qualifications. I do however see right through any bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 11:14 PM

I absolutely cannot wait until this becomes reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 11:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!