Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is why you keep Ms. Sissyboodles in at night

Two pitfalls proceed to tear apart an SUV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2024 9:01 PM

Why did that bitch keep her cat in the car overnight ?!

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 3:58 PM

Those dogs need to be put down. I shudder to think what they would have done to a person.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 4:00 PM

Maulface thread

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 4:00 PM

R1, the cat was a neighbors and took refuge in the engine block.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 4:01 PM

I’m glad the cat is okay. Hopefully her owner brings her inside at night from now on.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 4:05 PM

But chihuahuas !

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 4:13 PM

Fucking hate those dogs and their owners.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 4:22 PM

Beware the fanged "pitfalls".

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 4:31 PM

Poor little kitty must have been traumatized.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 4:33 PM

Ms. Sissyboodles? Umm, no. My babygirls are named Anna Nicole Hilton and Paris Nicole Smith.

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 4:35 PM

So if someone was out for an evening walk? Walking their dog?

The owner of those dogs should be in jail.

And that breed should be outlawed. They're land sharks.

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 5:38 PM

Must've been some mighty powerful pussy to attract them. I guess that's what it's like for straight men.

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2024 5:49 PM

I hope the cat pissed in their eyes from atop the engine

by Anonymousreply 13March 31, 2024 6:00 PM

I bet that cat was super smug after this event

by Anonymousreply 14March 31, 2024 6:26 PM

Cull the entire breed!

by Anonymousreply 15March 31, 2024 6:33 PM

These dogs scare the hell out of me. Just looking at them makes me shudder.

by Anonymousreply 16March 31, 2024 6:41 PM

Don’t worry, pittie lovers. They’ll be saved by a rescue and advertised as “lab mixes” with tons of energy, cat-free home only.

by Anonymousreply 17March 31, 2024 6:46 PM

Two on one is not fair. Both would have run like a bitch rather than face Miss Sissyboodles alone.

by Anonymousreply 18March 31, 2024 6:49 PM

[quote] Fucking hate those dogs and their owners.

Hate the owners, pity the dogs. The dogs were raised to be vicious beasts by the idiot owners. Pitbulls raised by people who want a sweet house pet are no different than a golden retriever other than they have more power. Pitbulls are not born dangerous, but some of them are made dangerous by irresponsible owners.

by Anonymousreply 19March 31, 2024 6:54 PM

They look like Cane Corsos in the thumbnail. Or CC mixes.

by Anonymousreply 20March 31, 2024 6:59 PM

[quote]Pitbulls raised by people who want a sweet house pet are no different than a golden retriever

[quote]Pitbulls are not born dangerous,

We keep hearing that, over and over again.

And we all know it's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2024 7:00 PM

No, you keep seeing irresponsible people getting pitbull puppies and raising them to be vicious. If you look you'll see far more pitbulls that are sweet animals. But they never make the news, now do they?

by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2024 7:08 PM

The crime in this country is just out of control!

by Anonymousreply 23March 31, 2024 7:10 PM

Funny how the media ignores all those vicious Labrador Retrievers!

by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2024 7:14 PM

I watched the creatively-named “Pitbulls and Parolees” for many seasons, and even read a book by a pit bull defender. I don’t know what to believe.

by Anonymousreply 25March 31, 2024 7:14 PM

I would love to see an A.I. of two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels going on a rampage. Someone please make it happen.

by Anonymousreply 26March 31, 2024 7:17 PM

Pibbulls are banned or restricted in Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey.

In the UK, it is entirely against the law to own, sell, abandon, give away, or breed any kind of Pit Bull

But please tell us again what sweet animals they are.

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2024 7:18 PM

R19 thank you for your sane post.

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2024 7:19 PM

France:

"PARIS, Jan. 6 – As everyone knows, the French love dogs and don't mind what they do on the sidewalk. Starting today, pit bulls are an exception to the dog-loving part."

"A new law requires all pit bulls, said to be the most dangerous of dogs, to be sterilized, muzzled, registered at city halls and kept out of public places. "

by Anonymousreply 29March 31, 2024 7:24 PM

Who decides how much pit is too much? How do we find this out and who pays for it? Not the owner, the authorities will have to pony up.

by Anonymousreply 30March 31, 2024 7:29 PM

Poor widdle pibbles! ❤️

by Anonymousreply 31March 31, 2024 7:35 PM

I'll hate what I want, R19. Seen and read too much about these shithead dogs (and puppies), their owners, and their apologists.

by Anonymousreply 32March 31, 2024 7:47 PM

Typical Jacksonville.

Even the fucking DOGS are destructive murdering little psychopaths.

Shit Bulls should be rendered extinct, or at least locked indoors with their idiot human families, so the only faces that get eaten are of the dumb dicks who keep these mongrels as pets.

by Anonymousreply 33March 31, 2024 7:47 PM

There have been periods in the past when other dog breeds were the subjects of the same kind of bans. At one point it was spitzes.

by Anonymousreply 34March 31, 2024 7:56 PM

Oh no. We’re all gonna die.

by Anonymousreply 35March 31, 2024 8:02 PM

Pit bulls are banned in Australia.

And they don't fuck around:

"Beginning Friday, authorities will knock on doors in Victoria, seizing and euthanizing any American pit bull terrier — or dog that looks like one — that is not registered as a restricted breed with local officials."

by Anonymousreply 36March 31, 2024 8:06 PM

[QUOTE]No, you keep seeing irresponsible people getting pitbull puppies and raising them to be vicious. If you look you'll see far more pitbulls that are sweet animals. But they never make the news, now do they?

You don't seem to be familiar with the original purpose the breed was developed for or its genetic history. Or genetics on general.

Of course they do. My Google alerts are full of heart-warming stories of nice pitbulls.

by Anonymousreply 37March 31, 2024 8:11 PM

They aren't even pretty or cute. They're kind of ugly.

by Anonymousreply 38March 31, 2024 8:19 PM

"In general" at r37.

How fitting for Florida.

[QUOTE]Barr said she reached out to animal control, but no one has responded so far.

[QUOTE]Action News Jax reached out to the city to see if ACPS is looking into it, but we haven’t heard back yet.

by Anonymousreply 39March 31, 2024 8:25 PM

Another reason I wonder if they are Cane Corsos is the way they tore apart the car. Corso bite force is around 700 PSI vs. 235 PSI for pit bulls. I’ve seen seeing more Corsos and bully-Corso mixes in the shelters than ever before. Their jaws are as powerful as African lions. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 40March 31, 2024 9:02 PM

I really hope one day soon those dogs will encounter an evil bitchcat like my late Bunny and daughter Ben-Bunny, who would patrol our perimeter 24/7/365.

Those cats would fuck them up, for real. Once my neighbor and I saw a HUGE pit bull charge into my yard to steal cat food. Barking, snarling, teeth bared, scary as hell. Out of nowhere flew Ben-Bunny, who hopped on top of the fence, walked along it like Simone Biles, then LEAPED upon that giant pittie, screaming like a banshee.

Last we saw of that dog was Ben-Bunny riding it up the street like a cowboy on a bronco, yowling and clawing up that dog's back. Dog was screaming, trying to sling the cat off. Nope.

I chuckled the entire time I hosed the blood off the driveway. Damn, if YouTube and home security cams had existed back then, I'd be a rich bitch today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 31, 2024 9:16 PM

Trashy dogs owned by trashy people in trashy places.

by Anonymousreply 42March 31, 2024 9:21 PM

Torties or Calicoes , r41?

by Anonymousreply 43March 31, 2024 9:32 PM

Pitbull owners are usually ghetto trash, and/or antisocial psychopaths who value human life last.

by Anonymousreply 44March 31, 2024 9:42 PM

R41, I had the same experience only it was my mother's chow minding her own business but she pissed off a big orange cat who leapt on her back hanging on while Chia the chow, bucked like a bronco. I laughed my ass off the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 45March 31, 2024 9:54 PM

My cats are never allowed outdoors

by Anonymousreply 46March 31, 2024 9:58 PM

Heh-heh, R43, even my bitch torties Aiko and Tortellini weren't as evil as those petite grey tabbies Bunny and Ben-Bunny. I was just happy they were (mostly) on my team.

by Anonymousreply 47March 31, 2024 10:00 PM

I LOVE your story, R45. I've a large three-legged orange tabby sleeping on the arm of my sofa at this moment.

by Anonymousreply 48March 31, 2024 10:04 PM

Lucky for the dogs it was only a common house cat, and not Greg’s Bengals.

by Anonymousreply 49March 31, 2024 11:23 PM

I hate pit bulls. Thank god they're banned here in Norway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 1, 2024 4:54 PM

Shisshyboodlesh.

by Anonymousreply 51April 1, 2024 5:47 PM

Who could hate kittens? Push cc for translation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2024 9:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!