Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actor Todd Bridges Is Married!

Actor Todd Bridges, who has an uncanny resemblance to MD governor Wes Moore, tied the knot the other day at age 57. The former 'Diff'rent Strokes' star married in Beverly Hills, with a small gathering of 70 people. His first marriage ended in divorce in 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2024 12:03 AM

^^^^Whoops, ignore this post. It's from 2022, and Yahoo news decided to run it again for some reason.

Sorry !

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 3:23 PM

Hope she has a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 4:12 PM

It's been a year and a half - they're probably divorced by now.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 4:13 PM

Wasn't Todd the one who was cuddling with Lamar Odom (Khloe Kardashian's ex-husband) in the Big Brother house?

I could have sworn that they were often shown together on camera, snuggling up to one another.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 4:57 PM

R2 😂 what a cunt you are.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 4:59 PM

I root for him.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 7:16 PM

My, she's a big girl 😳

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 7:22 PM

R4 Yes, those two were very close.

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 10:36 PM

There was a time when it was likely that he'd be the first to die from the original cast of Diff'rent Strokes, turns out he's the sole survivor.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 10:49 PM

Whatchu talkin’ bout, OP?

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 10:55 PM

[quote]There was a time when it was likely that he'd be the first to die from the original cast of Diff'rent Strokes, turns out he's the sole survivor.

Must be strange to be the only person left from the show.

I wonder who will be the last Brady kid.

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 11:00 PM

It don't matter that he's got

Not a lot

So what?

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2024 12:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!